Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Boca Chica

+ Add Report
Page 50 of 253 FirstFirst ... 40 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 60 100 150 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Warning long ass post!

Quote Originally Posted by GrownMan1  [View Original Post]
    The only thing better than good pussy is good new pussy.

I'm with Mr E and Olkool. That damn Capricorn is jabbing at us because he's doing something different. It's hard for him to see the rationale of other people's decision. But it was just yesterday he was willing to go to sosua on the weekdays. Now he's knocking us for having multiple women per day. You just bragging because you now have a good Rhythm on the south coast Mr. G. Mr. G is a culturalist. Mr. G you may disagree with me but whether you have your girl for an hour a day or a week you are still Sports fucking. One guy wants to keep score of his kills. The other guy wants to remember personal information. I can only remember the very good ones and the very bad ones everything else is mostly a blunt smoke. We're just getting pussy from young chicas that mostly wouldn't give us the time of day in the US are we not. The only time I can knock another man's style is when it- A) comes back and haunt him, or B) he's trying to impose his technique on me.
    What you are alluding to reminds me of a practice some develop when they learn or discover something, or they change a behavior. Those individuals are enamored with their discovery or behavioral change. They have a strong desire to share with others their experiences / changes / upliftment,. Especially those close to them. Is that a problem? No not at that point. When things go a step further than it should, and imposes on the relationship that is when its a problem. Instead of it being just about sharing, it turns into a situation where an individual appears to try to impose their perspectives, new directions and philosophy on others.

With the added bonus of now judging and policing those individuals to see if and when they start to grasp and apply what they themselves are NOW doing. And if those individuals do not implement, they have a problem with it. They just can't let it go. Those are attributes resembling one with good intentions, but manifesting IMO control issues. Anyone have an older family member, like a brother or cousin who acted like they were the trend setters? And if you werent doing what they were doing, they tried to make you feel like you were lame, or something? Not living up to your potential. Wasting your time and energy? But they basically disregarded your feelings, your own motivations, interests and perspective. They acted like they needed to hear explanations and reasoning from you on the WHYs what you are doing or why you are doing that.

And if your explanation doesn't jive with their perspective, they may secretly disapprove of the direction or supposed rut that they believe you have settled for. Not living up to your full potential. You are settling, and not really as happy as you could be. Meanwhile everything they do, you accept and do not have a problem with. To each his / her own. But they do not see it that way. Their way is the template and that is what you should strive for, until they see different, and find a new template for you to implement.

My basic belief when it comes to situations like that, And how adults should behave towards each other is this. I only think in one head. I do not need anyone to think for me, or impose their will on me. Give me the information. You can offer perspective on its value. But after that Back the hell off. If I do not move in the direction you think I should, or implement what you shared. Let the shit go. You are my friend / family not my watch dog. And that goes especially in this instance. I have been living my life well and learned enough during the course of my life like most folks. I always had a disdain when individuals try to school me on something, but never took the time to find out if I already know the information, or perhaps have a totally different outlook,. And apply my perspective differently or apply things according to the situation. Meaning, there is no one size fits all perspective. I adapt to the variables before me. There is not always a right or wrong. Sometimes its about something being true, to whom and to where it applies. If an indivdual can't see that, there will always be communication problems or unnecessary tension. My philosophy is to be friends, be brothers, be family, not for me to impose my views and perspective on those individuals I associate with.

If you are my boy, and you like to smoke weed or cigarettes, I'm not going to tell you what to do. What I do is, adjust my presence accordingly. Not try to change you. Now I might offer some warning or concern about you being extra careful. Friends do that. But that is as far as it goes. You are a GROWNMAN (pun intended) Anything else it's about me changing my role and adapting (like not hanging out when one is smoking) , not you changing what I think you should do. If I do not like being around cigarette / weed smoke, excessive drinking etc, its up to me to change, not you changing for me so I'm pleased with you doing what I think you should be doing. (This can also apply to our differing views on mongering and dealing with women) . I do not equate my friendship on you changing for me. My friendship is based on what we DO have in common. We build and operate from that. Thats why we have more than one friend. A friend does not have to be everything to me. Only what we have in common. Enjoy the best with a friend, and discard what is not essential for the friendship. If things are too raggedy, then theres no association at all.

Anything goes in Boca Chica

Woke up this morning around 6:30 AM, brewed a cup of coffee, put on my speedos and walked along the beach in Boca Chica to get in my daily swim from the westernmost pier to the east end of the beach. When I arrived at my starting point a small Dominican woman took off her clothes and was swimming at the end of the pier. I walked into the water and had to check this out. She had a face for radio but what a body with those firm be plus boobies bobbing around in the water.

She motioned me over so I came up to her and asked her what she was doing swimming naked. She said she was kind of bathing herself and then I asked her what she was doing and she said she was in town to make money and would do anything I wanted. That perked my interest as she said lets go to my hotel and have sex, unfortunately that wasn't going to happen as I had a Chica in my bed waiting for me and was slated to leave after breakfast for Sousa.

When I told her that wasn't going to happen without explaining why, she said we could have sex right now, in the water, under the pier.

I was tempted so I looked under the pier and thought about it and decided to pass, fucking in two feet of water, in public didn't appeal to me.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    We ain't trying to get to know no hookers. We are just trying to fuck them.
    The only thing better than good pussy is good new pussy.

I'm with Mr E and Olkool. That damn Capricorn is jabbing at us because he's doing something different. It's hard for him to see the rationale of other people's decision. But it was just yesterday he was willing to go to sosua on the weekdays. Now he's knocking us for having multiple women per day. You just bragging because you now have a good Rhythm on the south coast Mr. G. Mr. G is a culturalist. He likes to study the cultures of other people. I'm not into Dominican culture on that level. Most of us here aren't. With the exception of a few who live in the Dr and understand that they have to be familiar with the culture to live there. Guess what the Dominican girls aren't really interested in us culture. Only to the culture that's relevant to them. Such as Hip Hop. They are not particular into the American guy. I've never had a chica asked me what was my favorite food or favorite color or favorite singer. She's not interested in the Rolling Stones Marvin Gaye Lynyrd Skynyrd Lauryn Hill or the Motown sound. A Dominican Chico we'll always have the upper hand on us because they are part of the Chica's culture which she understands and is also committed. IMHO The most you should have out of a Dominican chica long-term is an understanding friendship. Or as I call it Alianza a largo plazo. A long-term Alliance. When I recruit a chica for the All-Star team this is what I explained to her we may have. Chicas respect men that know what they want. When I hit an area and I model myself after Olskool and Tomjacking and dealing with chica.(Both of whom I've never met). Remember the good time we had - don't call me I'll call you. When you see me again and I Choose You It's On Again.

Wrs wrote excellently one post some truth of how Dominican women perceived us. They don't need us to help them with their career choices. They don't need us for emotional security. They don't need us to help raise their children. We are the walking ATM machines to them. And let's not fool ourselves. 21 year old chicas aren't interested in 20 plus year old foreigners unless he has money. There culture even makes it acceptable for her to have dealings with older men for financial benefit. To commit to yourself anything other than that will lead to more money more money more money out of your pocket. Forties fifties and sixties yrs old are not the new twenties. But for a few pesos you get your freak on. Mr. G you may disagree with me but whether you have your girl for an hour a day or a week you are still Sports fucking. One guy wants to keep score of his kills. The other guy wants to remember personal information. I can only remember the very good ones and the very bad ones everything else is mostly a blunt smoke. We're just getting pussy from young chicas that mostly wouldn't give us the time of day in the US are we not. The only time I can knock another man's style is when it- A) comes back and haunt him, or B) he's trying to impose his technique on me.

Quote Originally Posted by Frannie  [View Original Post]
    It just depends. If I am just getting a massage with hand job or blow job, then I am not too concerned about getting to know the girl, but if I want a night of passion, then getting to know the personality and character of the girl and how she feels about the whole situation and what her aspirations are makes it much more interesting and more stimulating and less impersonal, I think. To me that is the great plus about going to the DR, to fulfill fantasies by having immediate sex with ordinary women who would not be available in the US. If I was getting a girl out of a local strip club or from Backpage in the US, (not that I ever have done), I don't think I would be very interested in getting to know them better either, but somehow in the DR it seems different.
    Maybe it's because we control the situation and can make our fantasy in a realistic setting while in the DR. In the States we never have gorgeous 20-25 year old girls begging for out time and money (maybe our money but no Sex). It enforces my belief to make the experience more memorable. Maybe guys don't want to associate in the DR with hookers because hookers in the States don't associate with Johns. Either in their mind it's a form of payback or they have grown accustomed to it as a business transaction.

I failed my one time back page attempt because I didn't like the setup. I called the number and asked the girl to meet me at MacDonalds so we could develop a vibe and I could make sure it wasn't a setup, but she said no. She said someone will drop her at my home and pick her up two hours later. This was totally unacceptable and a deal breaker because I don't have strangers in my home and I sure ain't having another stranger dropping her off.

We travel many hours and miles for our hassle free experience with a hot Dominicana at a cheap price, for me, I'm getting everything out of the experience and my goal is to achieve the best experience from both of us. Just saying.

Quote Originally Posted by OldKool  [View Original Post]
    Sport fucking works for many of us. We want quick no strings attached sex. Many guys do not care to know anything about the girls they fuck. There is not right or wrong way to do it. I like to mix it up. I will be meeting a couple of my pass girls and spending time in Sosua looking for that diamond floating in the streets. I always find something in Sosua that puts a smile on my face.
    It just depends. If I am just getting a massage with hand job or blow job, then I am not too concerned about getting to know the girl, but if I want a night of passion, then getting to know the personality and character of the girl and how she feels about the whole situation and what her aspirations are makes it much more interesting and more stimulating and less impersonal, I think. To me that is the great plus about going to the DR, to fulfill fantasies by having immediate sex with ordinary women who would not be available in the US. If I was getting a girl out of a local strip club or from Backpage in the US, (not that I ever have done), I don't think I would be very interested in getting to know them better either, but somehow in the DR it seems different.

Okay then maybe the casas should have blowup female dolls that vibrate, might save you some money. For guys that don't care to remember the face or want to know her name this might be a better option LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    Interesting post, says a lot about sport fucking 3-4 girls a day, you can't even remember who you fucked 4 months ago. Not only do I remember who I fuck but I can usually give you her bio. Where she is from, how many kids she has, her age, if she is a good fuck etc.

Very personal

Sport fucking works for many of us. We want quick no strings attached sex. Many guys do not care to know anything about the girls they fuck. There is not right or wrong way to do it. I like to mix it up. I will be meeting a couple of my pass girls and spending time in Sosua looking for that diamond floating in the streets. I always find something in Sosua that puts a smile on my face.

Quote Originally Posted by MrGogo  [View Original Post]
    Interesting post, says a lot about sport fucking 3-4 girls a day, you can't even remember who you fucked 4 months ago. Not only do I remember who I fuck but I can usually give you her bio. Where she is from, how many kids she has, her age, if she is a good fuck etc. It's about the experience of being with the female in and outside of the bedroom. We determine the atmosphere of the experience.

My new girl from Higuey has extreme ladylike qualities that I probably wouldn't have discovered if I had been just sport fucking which surprised me because Dominican women can be rough around the edges. My Higuey girl sits in the passenger seat facing me in the drivers seat. She sits on the floor and puts her makeup on perfectly in front of the mirror. She is fluid maybe even poetic working in the kitchen. She gets spruced up and smells good for bed even if we aren't fucking. No motochoncho or scars on her body. I don't even know when she takes a shit. Other Dominican girls have scars, chew gum with their mouth open and will even pick their nose in public with no shame. Sport fuckers will never know the difference. IMO sport fucking is good if you find a girl in that climate meaning she works in a Casa or she is hanging with hardcore street walkers in a known P4P environment. But it's still some girls that appreciate the time interacting with guys even if it's a two hour session or TLN or a repeat. What is the use of getting on a plane leaving the DR if all you remember is the count number of how many you fucked but you don't even remember her face.

P.S. I guess my pics below of my Venezuelan got buried by the posts below.

Our taste as mongers vary and situations change our perspectives. For example, my New Jersey Road Dogg E in sosua came across a chica picked off the block. He introduced her 2 brother J and he was giving her compliments. I walked up and asked him did they know who that was. He didn't know and brother J couldn't remember. She was one of the main chica from the Puerta Plata connection. Brother Jay had a session with her 4 months ago. They look dumbfounded. 3 hours later Mr E send me a picture of his catch. The friend of the chicas we knocked off in Santo Domingo. He never really paid her any attention because I was with her. Small world. Both chicas remember us but said nothing. And why should they they have just been rediscovered.
    Interesting post, says a lot about sport fucking 3-4 girls a day, you can't even remember who you fucked 4 months ago. Not only do I remember who I fuck but I can usually give you her bio. Where she is from, how many kids she has, her age, if she is a good fuck etc. It's about the experience of being with the female in and outside of the bedroom. We determine the atmosphere of the experience.

My new girl from Higuey has extreme ladylike qualities that I probably wouldn't have discovered if I had been just sport fucking which surprised me because Dominican women can be rough around the edges. My Higuey girl sits in the passenger seat facing me in the drivers seat. She sits on the floor and puts her makeup on perfectly in front of the mirror. She is fluid maybe even poetic working in the kitchen. She gets spruced up and smells good for bed even if we aren't fucking. No motochoncho or scars on her body. I don't even know when she takes a shit. Other Dominican girls have scars, chew gum with their mouth open and will even pick their nose in public with no shame. Sport fuckers will never know the difference. IMO sport fucking is good if you find a girl in that climate meaning she works in a Casa or she is hanging with hardcore street walkers in a known P4P environment. But it's still some girls that appreciate the time interacting with guys even if it's a two hour session or TLN or a repeat. What is the use of getting on a plane leaving the DR if all you remember is the count number of how many you fucked but you don't even remember her face.

P.S. I guess my pics below of my Venezuelan got buried by the posts below.

You can't go by how you interpret what people say and how they operate online. Because whenever you meet up with someone they will be pretty cool.
    That's goes triple for Sub! Before meeting him, after reading several of his post I thought this is one pompous arrogant mother fucker! This Ninja should be banned from the board with the drama see is bringing in such little time here. And I will still feel that way had I not met him. I'm not saying he's a different man from what he writes; but I will say after meeting him I see a bigger picture.

Our taste as mongers vary and situations change our perspectives. For example, my New Jersey Road Dogg E in sosua came across a chica picked off the block. He introduced her 2 brother J and he was giving her compliments. I walked up and asked him did they know who that was. He didn't know and brother J couldn't remember. She was one of the main chica from the Puerta Plata connection. Brother Jay had a session with her 4 months ago. They look dumbfounded. 3 hours later Mr E send me a picture of his catch. The friend of the chicas we knocked off in Santo Domingo. He never really paid her any attention because I was with her. Small world. Both chicas remember us but said nothing. And why should they they have just been rediscovered.

That is what I wanted to write about but have not had the time. It is so funny that all of us do shit different but like hanging together. I never really thought that there were so many ways to monger. Me, Wrx, GM, Gogo, Sub, Tomjackin, BQ. None of us do shit the same. That is what I was telling DCups when we met up the other day. You can't go by how you interpret what people say and how they operate online. Because whenever you meet up with someone they will be pretty cool.
    That's right Mr. E. Big tent theory. It's what makes the forum useful. The fact that none of us do things the same way. The individual techniques that each of use are effective for us individually. We write about it here and we can all benefit from the experiences. But the panties wind up on the floor. The journey is the reward.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrx2005  [View Original Post]
    When it comes to our passion with women, we all vary in how we execute.
    That is what I wanted to write about but have not had the time. It is so funny that all of us do shit different but like hanging together. I never really thought that there were so many ways to monger. Me, Wrx, GM, Gogo, Sub, Tomjackin, BQ. None of us do shit the same. That is what I was telling DCups when we met up the other day. You can't go by how you interpret what people say and how they operate online. Because whenever you meet up with someone they will be pretty cool.

A member emailed me asking me why did I call Gogo cheap. I think he is the president of your fan club mr. G. First of all mr. I'm not going to mention your name Gogo is my road dog. And for clarity reasons GoGo is not cheap he just made a cheap payment. As a matter of fact when Gogo is in his Zone his wallet open freely as long as the party is growing strong. I remember in Cuba I had to tell him know you're not paying another round I got this. There's no need to take offense. We are all having fun. And besides that you probably don't even know Gogo. Actually it will be me and Mr E who argue over who's the cheapest.
    When I read your previous post regarding Mr G, I knew and applied your comment only to the situation you were referring to.

I know from my personal experience that dude is very generous and considerate. Last week when I was in BC I stopped at the gas station outside SDQ airport. He offered me money for gas even though he didn't have to. The whole time we've hung together (fla and DR) we each had each other's back when it comes to paying for shit. Other times each man handled his own expenses. That's a cool way to hang.

When I was visiting Fla. This dude picked me up, and when it was time to bounce got up at 530 to take me to the airport to make a early flight. He matches my spirit when it comes to reciprocity and manifesting a sense of responsibility handling personal business.

When it comes to our passion with women, we all vary in how we execute. Sometimes we offer more to those that don't deserve it, and too little to those that do. And sometimes we get it right and everyone is whole. However chicas sometimes have to deal with losses and disappointments just like we do. I am not quick to look at them as victims or feeling sorry for them, just like they don't look at us as victims or feel sorry for our disappointments at their hands. It's the nature of the game and we all have to deal with it. Like boxing, protect yourself at ALL TIMES.

Clarity on my last post

A member emailed me asking me why did I call Gogo cheap. I think he is the president of your fan club mr. G. First of all mr. I'm not going to mention your name Gogo is my road dog. And for clarity reasons GoGo is not cheap he just made a cheap payment. As a matter of fact when Gogo is in his Zone his wallet open freely as long as the party is growing strong. I remember in Cuba I had to tell him know you're not paying another round I got this. There's no need to take offense. We are all having fun. And besides that you probably don't even know Gogo. Actually it will be me and Mr E who argue over who's the cheapest.

Quote Originally Posted by Manizales911  [View Original Post]
    The girl in the attached photo is in Sosua right now claiming to be Venezuelan, she's not, and asking for 7000 pesos. My buddy talked to her and the lowest she would go was 5000,he laughed at her and walked away. What did PT Barnum say, there's a sucker born every minute.
    My Venezuelan.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations