La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Puerto Plata

+ Add Report
Page 482 of 596 FirstFirst ... 382 432 472 478 479 480 481 482 483 484 485 486 492 532 582 ... LastLast
Results 7,216 to 7,230 of 8939
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Car Rental / BB's

For the first 5 trips to BB's I never rented a car. Now I always do. If you are set on renting a car use your Visa Card as it will cover the collision (CDW) and pay the extra personal coverage ins. It is like 7-8 dollars per day extra. I have used Budget (I went online and reserved a car) they are the least expensive and rent a compact car. It seats 4 and is small and easy to navigate traffic. I fly AA so I give them my AA # for extra miles and every rental agency gives miles. Tips: drive slow, assume all traffic lights are suggestions, look right and left everytime you turn as there a motoconches everywhere they will come out of no where, even if you looked once look again just before you turn, turn signals on your car are like traffic lights just suggestions, wear a seat belt always, never drink and drive at night....use a taxi it is safer, pot holes are everywhere you have a chance during the day to see them at night they come out of no where.

Night driving is difficult even if the pot holes don't get you!!! There will be cars and motoconches with no lights and of course my favorite is people walking on the side of the road in either direction. Street lights are only on the main road in Puerto Plata. As you move to side streets or out of town things get dark very fast.

At several of the traffic lights there will be kids washing your windows have some small chage ready. They are the most persistant people. I have learned to accept it like paying a toll.

Last, driving in the DR my first time was VERY different than when I was in a taxi......you must always be focused and can never let your guard down....if you get into an accident it will always be your fault! The only question is how much is it going to cost you....and it is going to cost you!

I will be at BB's Jan 17 to 21....If I can be of any assistance to you just ask any of the girls or staff for Roberto.

How to blurr a picture

I do not know where to post this question, but I'd like to blurr faces in pictures I want to post from my visit to Oxygen retreat. I am using Microsoft Office Picture Manager

Your help would be appreciated

Oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by Hardy
    Scuss:

Thanks so much for that terrific report on Oxygen.

1. Were you content with the standard room? Did you wish you had the hot tub/penthouse room?

Never saw the penthouse, but spent enough time with the girls in the jacuzzy that the hut tub in the room might have been over kill. I mean there are plenty of spaces to fullfill your fantasies. Have you ever had a bbbj done to you in a pool underwater? I guess this answers Q#2

2. Did all the girls perform BBBJ?

Yes

3. On your threesome adventures, did the girls enjoy themselves as well as you?
    They all seem to enjoyed it. If you have 2 stright girls with you they both will perform acts with you but not with each other. On the other hand, if you get a couple of bi-sexuals I recommend you bring a couple of sex toys and the girls will gladly play with you, each other and the toys je je je
    Thanks again.

Hardy
    Please see my answers to your questions inside the quoted text

Seeking advice on transportation Puerto Plata

Fellow mongers,

I will be making my second trip to Puerto Plata and BBs 19-27 January. I'm looking for advice on getting around the area. This time I want to explore the north coast, possibly to Cabarete, Sosua, Maimon, or Luperon. As you guys know taxis in Costambar are expensive, motoconchos are dangerous, and I don't know much about the guaguas or publicos but they may not be reliable. Although I have some anxiety about driving in the DR I'm thinking about renting a car. The BBs staff and Ponderosa have given me some advice about this but I would like some more input. What type of car should I rent? What companies offer the best deals? I know that I have some car rental protection through my Visa Platinum card but what additional insurance should I purchase through the car rental agency? Any other advice about getting around the north coast? I will appreciate any input from you guys.

Leftcoaster

Since airfare is not included. Spending 100 on a room a night for 5 nights. Which is high. 3 girls. 2 st 3k and 1 tln 3k. And that is high.

Food and drinks 100 a day.

2k us for all oxygen for that would be 5-6k.

Nice, real nice!!!

Great report. You've got me thinking of going to Oxygen, at least try them out. When I went to BB, the cost, including airfare, was lower than the two day, one night, standard rate package and I stayed in BB's for 4 nights. Thus my apprehension on Oxygen's prices. However, you only live once, so I may just bite the bullet and party. You definitely gave me a good grasp of the Oxygen brand of fun. Thanks again for the details.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scuss
    Ok, so here is my follow up on my trip to DR that started on 12/27 unil 1/2.

I will comeback and post more information on my experience at Oxygen as well as some pictures. For now I want to rate these places and give and overview of my experience.

Oxygen retreat rating
    Accomodations ****
    Ammenities ****
    Food ****
    Staff *****
    Companions 8-9 (where 10 is the highest)

On 1/1 I was ready to have Luis drive me back to BBs, but was not looking forward, so Roberto offered me a "reduced rate" to stay that night and how can I refuse, I gladly stayed the extra night.

In general I would say it comes down to what your taste is and I find Oxygen has far better companions than BBs. My impression was that at BBs you hang around the pool or go to the disco at night to pick up your date, at Oxygen you start that way but in an intimate setting where you get to know the girls that go out of their way to provide a true GFE experience, not only in bed but also when they hang around with you.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Scuss' report

Scuss:

Thanks so much for that terrific report on Oxygen.

1. Were you content with the standard room? Did you wish you had the hot tub/penthouse room?

2. Did all the girls perform BBBJ?

3. On your threesome adventures, did the girls enjoy themselves as well as you?

Thanks again.

Hardy

Oxygen Report Outstanding!

Your report was very usefull not to mention well written. I think you answered many questions others may have been thinking of. I know it has given me something to look into for another trip. I always go to BB's but there is another world out there. Thanks again...great job!

Scuss,

Very good report and info.

I definately plan on going to Oxygen in May.

Good Report on Oxygen

I'll be at BB's in May that's like home to me. I can do BB's or Sosua 3 times a year and more girls for the price of one stay at Oxgen.

No disrespect for anyone going to Oxgen or have gone. But you are not doing anything different just the presentation is better. I've seen 6- 10 girls at BB's during a slow day and also 30-40 girls at Bb's in one night before during a full house so regardless it's still hard to make a choice.

At BB's guys don't be in the rooms that much anyway, so it don't matter how beautiful it look, we all there for the same common goal, get a girl or two and go in!

The girls don't care about none of that, the only thing they care about is getting their pesos at the end of the day. I've had 6's 7's 8's and 9's in the club, cabanas, the beach, and even in an abandon shack down there. When I go on vacation I like to live like the locals and experience the culture, eat what they eat, party where they party, and I save all the tourist and AI places for wife and family. LOL

But to each his own, you have to do what your pockets call for and I like to do more for less!

Quote Originally Posted by Frannie
    They run all night from Puerto Plata to Sosua and back, that I do know. I do not know for sure if they run past Costambar all night, but I imagine they would.
    You say the public taxis run all night. How late do they run. I hear they stop after dark. Is this true?

Oxygen

Scuss.....Thanks for your most excellent report.
    I have done the all inclusive route in CR and thought it sucked.
    It sounds like Oxygen is well thought out and run resort with everything executed to a five star level.
    Congratulations!

My Report On My Experience At Bbs And Oxygen

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderosa
    I must concur with Yanqui on this, but really it is a matter of time, money and taste.

Time as in if you are only doing this once in your lifetime, you may never want to look back at your trip and play the "woulda, coulda, shoulda" game in your head and thus go for the high cost spread. If you see yourself coming back here, going to BBs will allow you to see if you even WANT to mess with the high cost spread.

Money in that if it really doesn't matter how much you spend, you will have top notch accommodations and food at places like Oxygen. BB's is a mid level type hotel, fairly well priced and the food is pretty good. It is not an All Inclusive like Oxygen so you will get a bill for what you eat and drink. Chica pricing is prenegotiated and you can partake as much or as little as you want. You will spend a lot less at BBs vs. any of the AI type adult resorts

Taste in that resorts like Oxygen will probably have upper end girls only to choose from in the looks department and BBs will have a bit more of a cross section of chicas. Chicas come and go at BBs and are independent contractors. Like any establishment of this type, if you snooze, you lose. If you see something you like, go after it. Even guys that have gone to the AI places talk about missing out on some chicas because they didn't jump on their opportunity to "ask them out". I can't remember a time I couldn't find a chica up to my standards at BBs, but there were a few times I came close, but also remember this is with multiple trips under my belt.

Personally, I have talked to a lot of guys who have been to both and the vast majority have trouble reconciling the difference in pricing and quality. I would personally like to tell you to go to Oxygen because it is getting more difficult to get reservations at BBs and I like the idea of BBs being my own little secret place to get away to.

I did angst over where to go on my first trip to the DR about a year and a half ago. I really thought I would only make one trip like this in my life. I went to BBs and the rest is history. Five trips later I still like the place. They don't hold your hand at BBs like they do at the AI's and there is a small amount of time necessary to get the lay of the land but they explain everything you really need to know when you check in. The board is also a great resource and don't be afraid to use it.

My 2 cents
    Ok, so here is my follow up on my trip to DR that started on 12/27 unil 1/2.

My vacation at Oxygen retreat was scheduled from 12/28 - 1/1 so I can part-take on their New Year's package, then I followed advised given on this forum on where to stay on 12/27 for one night and on 1/1 for another night since my flight would arrive POP on 12/27 and leave on 1/2- I needed a place to crash on those dates.

So at the end the plan was to stay at BBs on 12/27 for 1 night
    at Oxygen from 12/28 - 1/1
    and at BBs in 1/1 for one night.

Here is my initial report at BBs on 12/27:

Made arrangements to be picked up at POP. Another fellow hobbiest joined me on the cab and off we went to BBs. To tell you the truth if it wasn't for the guy that was sharing the cab with me and that has been to BBs several times I really would have been skeptical of where the cab was taking me because we went off of the road to the to the gated community where BBs is.

Paid in advance for my room and was given a key. The accomodations are clean and would rate it as a 2 star hotel. The AC in my room did not work, I was told that the unit would work when the electricity comes back in 3 hours (it was 4 PM at this time on 12/27). At the end it never worked. Room was clean, but had a particular smell. TV remote control did not work, but I was not there to watch TV, just pointing out accomodations and ammenities.

The resort ammenities: All areas, pool, restaurant, bar, rest rooms are clean and in good condition. It is nothing spectacular.

The staff: very nice and attemptive.

The food: At first I was afraid of eating something that could ruin my vacation at Oxygen so I tried just the basics. I had a chickensandwich which I complaint about it because it had mostly cheese and onions and seasoning and almost no chicken.

Companions: My expectations were low because this was not my primary reason. It was for me an opportunity to see what everyone talks about and compare it to Oxygen. I am sure many people could care less about sleeping in a 2 star or a 4 star room when what the most important thing is the companions. On the 27th there were about 12 - 18 companions and about 8 guys. I typically rate companions based on my experience with them as follows: face, body, attitude, performance. In this particular case I tried 2 girls one for a couple of hours and a second for the night. The first one was probably the best looking in the resort and was an 8.5 face and body. Attitude was also an 8 and performance was a 7.

In general on that particular night BBs had mostly 7s in bodys and faces and not more that 3 or 4 that could be considered 8s. Most of them are in their early to late 20s.

BBs score card
    accomodations **
    ammenities **
    food **
    staff ***
    companions 7 (where 10 is the highest)

On the 28th I had made arrangements to be picked up at BBs at 11AM and driven to Oxygen. 40 minutes later I arrived, as soon as the dor opens you are in front of paradise. Mike checked me in and spent a few minutes explaining how the coupon system works and the staff took my bags to my room.

Accomodations: The rooms are impecable, clean is an understatement and all is first class from the egyptian cotton sheets to the details of the ceramic tiles thoughout the room and bathroom. It is definetely a 4 star place

ammenities:

There are a few to mention and each one of them is laid out in a very pleaseant and manicured landscape. All perfectly maintained through out the day. I speak spanish fluently so I was able to follow when one of the supervisors was going on one of his rounds making sure the pool and jacuzzi are spotless clean and have any impurities removed evry so often. Beautiful pool, jacuzzi is great, bar is decent, the inside area is excellent, it has a center stage with a strip club pole and there is the Bistro restaurant.

They have a nightly event that starts at around 9PM where all companions wear nice dresses and the events are awsome, lesbian shows, erotic dances, birthday celebrations! Also I enjoyed the egyptian smoking room. Great place to take your companion and get a taste of belly dancing combined wit strip dancing.

food:

They have a daily buffet and a la cart menu. I mostly had filet minion with mushroom sauce, ny strip in wine sauce and my favorite item# 4 in the menu grilled seafood that included lobster and langostinos. Food was great, the only downside is that at times I felt it was salty but I was able to manage by asking to hold the salt. Also, breakfast consists of a station where a chef would prepare anything you want. It included freshsqueezed OJ and pineapple juices as well as an assortement of fresh cut fruit as well as your dry cereals, milk and coffee

staff:

I give the staff 5 stars. I mean, they bend backwards to make sure you feel comfortable. I had them bring food and drinks where ever I was, the pool, jacuzzi, my room, etc. On New Years I asked them to prepare and bring to my room at a specific time chilled champagene and fresh fruit which they delivered.

companions

there were about 16 - 20 companions and about 10 guys during my stay. I was the first one to arrive on the 27th so I had the chance to talk to all companions and carefully compile my list of who I will be seeing during my stay. Companions are 19 - 24 years old. Very young, many of them are students and their bodies are immaculate, no signs of stretch marks or alike.

I would say there is a 70% 9s, 20% 8s and 10% 7s

Here you find girls from very light skinned, green eyes, blondes to dark skinned dark hair black eyes. All with bodies to die for. I learned from Luis and William how they carefully select the companions to cater many tastes, for example, if you are into the wild bi-sexual type, you'll find them here, if you look for model type bodies, you'll find them here, if you look for a girl next door, shy type you'll find them here.

How the coupons work for companions. You get a package when you check in with all the coupons for your package. I had the standard package for 5 days 4 nights so I had 4 green coupons to take a girl for the whole night and 2 blue coupons per day for 2 hour sessions to take any girls. This way you can mix it up any way you want and have as many girls as you want at the same time. For example, the first night I had One girl for 2 hours and the 2 for the entire night. The next night I had 3 girls during day time for 2 hour sessions and at night I had one for the whole night and another one for 2 hours.

I will comeback and post more information on my experience at Oxygen as well as some pictures. For now I want to rate these places and give and overview of my experience.

Oxygen retreat rating
    Accomodations ****
    Ammenities ****
    Food ****
    Staff *****
    Companions 8-9 (where 10 is the highest)

On 1/1 I was ready to have Luis drive me back to BBs, but was not looking forward, so Roberto offered me a "reduced rate" to stay that night and how can I refuse, I gladly stayed the extra night.

In general I would say it comes down to what your taste is and I find Oxygen has far better companions than BBs. My impression was that at BBs you hang around the pool or go to the disco at night to pick up your date, at Oxygen you start that way but in an intimate setting where you get to know the girls that go out of their way to provide a true GFE experience, not only in bed but also when they hang around with you.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I certainly hope that the author or somebody else will post a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Quote Originally Posted by Ponderosa
    I must concur with Yanqui on this, but really it is a matter of time, money and taste.

Time as in if you are only doing this once in your lifetime, you may never want to look back at your trip and play the "woulda, coulda, shoulda" game in your head and thus go for the high cost spread. If you see yourself coming back here, going to BBs will allow you to see if you even WANT to mess with the high cost spread.

Money in that if it really doesn't matter how much you spend, you will have top notch accommodations and food at places like Oxygen. BB's is a mid level type hotel, fairly well priced and the food is pretty good. It is not an All Inclusive like Oxygen so you will get a bill for what you eat and drink. Chica pricing is prenegotiated and you can partake as much or as little as you want. You will spend a lot less at BBs vs. any of the AI type adult resorts

Taste in that resorts like Oxygen will probably have upper end girls only to choose from in the looks department and BBs will have a bit more of a cross section of chicas. Chicas come and go at BBs and are independent contractors. Like any establishment of this type, if you snooze, you lose. If you see something you like, go after it. Even guys that have gone to the AI places talk about missing out on some chicas because they didn't jump on their opportunity to "ask them out". I can't remember a time I couldn't find a chica up to my standards at BBs, but there were a few times I came close, but also remember this is with multiple trips under my belt.

Personally, I have talked to a lot of guys who have been to both and the vast majority have trouble reconciling the difference in pricing and quality. I would personally like to tell you to go to Oxygen because it is getting more difficult to get reservations at BBs and I like the idea of BBs being my own little secret place to get away to.

I did angst over where to go on my first trip to the DR about a year and a half ago. I really thought I would only make one trip like this in my life. I went to BBs and the rest is history. Five trips later I still like the place. They don't hold your hand at BBs like they do at the AI's and there is a small amount of time necessary to get the lay of the land but they explain everything you really need to know when you check in. The board is also a great resource and don't be afraid to use it.

My 2 cents
    Thanks for the insite.

Money really isn't an issue, so I think I will go with Oxygen.

Less hassle, more time to relax and play.

Quote Originally Posted by Romello
    Hey mates.

I've been reading all kinds of info on the resorts in D. R.

BB, Oxygen. Etc. Etc

Is the talent really that much better at Oxygen then BB's?

Just trying to decide where to stay.

I've been to D. R. Before, about 5yrs ago, stayed in Santo Domingo.

But I definately want to stay at resort style area.

My 2 cents

Posting Limitations