La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: Punta Cana

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 80 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaosousa
    Good posts.

Morena, Blanca, Trigueña, Negra denote skin color. A chica with lighter skin, people in a bar or casa may call La Blanca, her real name will be something else.
    I hope next time I do go to DR some bros will be kind enough to help me better find some good chicas contacts that avoid me to go to an Arena to ride I would say, "low-cost" bulls, as I could see with my eyes that the potential for mongering is fantasatic, specially for CHOCOLAT girls!

Those who love dark skin "chocolat"girls I think it is heaven.

Unfortunately, my real working days did not give me much space for real mongering.

Cheers,

Barek

Quote Originally Posted by Barek
    I had one called Morena(?) and la Blanca(?).

Hope I could help.
    Good posts.

Morena, Blanca, Trigueña, Negra denote skin color. A chica with lighter skin, people in a bar or casa may call La Blanca, her real name will be something else.

Quote Originally Posted by Crupt 1
    Barek,

Is it possible to give a more specific location on Machiplan?
    It is located on a corner road between the Iberostar and the Golf course on the way to the RIU Hotel.
    The place is , I would say, a kind of Arena with blue painted doors, close by and with view to all the rooms there is an open air snooker bar where you can see all the girls from distance.Late afternoon the girls do come, better dressed, to the snooker bar and you can choose....and fish!
    I went twice in the afternoon and just aproached the rooms someone, that I understand was the Pimp, yelled to the girls....and they just opened the doors as they seemed to be sleeping.
    I never paid more than 20 $ for a quickie and the two diferent girls were doable,mostly Mulatas and only one ,white, with big melons.
    I had one called Morena(?) and la Blanca(?).
    Hope I could help.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    Lets not be too judgemental. I'm sure you're going to want young pussy when you're in your 50's. And no offense intended but that guy's wallet might be way more attractive to her than your youth and full head of hair.
    Pretty sure if I wanted her, I could have had her any moment. Lets not judge here who has bigger wallet, or who has hair. Apparently I have both.

Quote Originally Posted by Baco86
    my mood was turned off after I saw this beautiful 19 year chica, make out dance with this 50 somethin bald/grey hair on the side guy. I mean I felt like I was about to vomit seeing her make out with him and then picturing me fuckin her after guys like that use them.
    Lets not be too judgemental. I'm sure you're going to want young pussy when you're in your 50's. And no offense intended but that guy's wallet might be way more attractive to her than your youth and full head of hair.

Quote Originally Posted by Baco86
    Just got back from Punta Cana last Wednesday with my friends. We stayed at a AI called Iberostar, it was pretty chill, nice beach, sand, local tourist girls were mostly youngins' with parents in their teens, few in early 20s, chances of scoring anything on the hotel grounds were slim since its not spring break season.

Anyway on our first night out we chose Mangu. Showed up around 1AM. Had to pay the 10$ entrance fee that includes 1 drink (they were nasty I chose brugal + coke) Overall the music in the Place was poppin'. Chicas walking around left and right looking for action, if they catch you staring in the eye/or at them for more than 2 seconds, guarantee they will come up to you and start "workin". Seems like alot of the best selection leaves early. Usually from 1AM-2. 30/3AM is the optimal time to find your chica after that it gets empty fairly quickly, and all that remains are leftovers / uglier ones.

Well anyway this was our first trip mongerin, so we met some tourist girls danced with them all night, was pretty fun. I saw a few local chicas mouth dropping. Gorgeous. Dios mio status making my dick hard instanteously but for some reason I wasnt doing anything, anyway the girls we met bounced. Then we walked about 5-10 minutes to some other bar down the road, out in the open. Area was a little more ghetto, but more populated, chicas were pretty hot too and more willing to negotiate. THis was around 3. 30-4AM. ANyway were chillen at the bar, and I see one of the chicas, they come up to me start dancing, after a few minutes she starts doing the "chica shrug" etc. You know "ayy papi lets go fuckk " type thing. I get turned on instantaneous, so then I'm like listen how much we start goin from 150, I end up negotiatin her down to 60$ with room included (I'm cute; D) lmao, anyway 2 of my boys were with me so in my broken spanish, I'm like listen do you have 2 more friends for my friends, she's like ok brb. Came back brought 2 shorties, my friends liked them, we got a bundle pack deal, took a 3 min taxi ride to some nearby hotel building. Everyone had their fun, showers etc, my girl liked me and asked to stay/sleep the night with her for free. I was too scared not knowing where the fuck I am or what are her intentions, so once I busted my nut, my boys were already done, and we dipped, got her # her name was Lili. Maybe at 7/10 was kinda lazy in bed, nothing special, but not bad either. She and her room were very clean it seemed, so that gave some belief.

A few nights later we dipped to Mangu again. This time just me and my boy. Area was popping as usual, met a hot gorgeous Puerto Rican girl from Connectcut. Got mad at after she asked me where you guys from, I said " Oh wow you're American?! I thought you were one of the workers here" lmaoo she was a dime piece idk what I was thinking but oh well. That night my mood was turned off after I saw this beautiful 19 year chica, make out dance with this 50 somethin bald/grey hair on the side guy. I mean I felt like I was about to vomit seeing her make out with him and then picturing me fuckin her after guys like that use them. Yeah call me an amateur, it was temporary but that night I lost the taste. Anyway we chilled in Mangus, got crunk, met a local pimp, bought me a drink. His name was Manuel. Pretty cool guy, spoke broken english but enough to communicate, took us to another spot, my boy wanted some action, I found a girl. Danced with her for a little bit, she grinded my dick in the club. Kept tryin to convince me to go already to the hotel, I wasnt interested and made up some bs that I have a girlfriend back home, I asked her if she has a friend for my friend, she says yes, bring a 18 year old diamond for my boy, I was jealus a little bit because that young girl was BANGING OMG. Anyway my friend takes her. The girl I was dancing with thought ima fuck her too but I played her saying I'm not. So then she demanded money from me for "dancing" and the time she "spent with me" (this is 4. 30AM on a Tuesday) and for a cab back home. I said thanks but no thanks and we dipped to the nearest hotel I chilled with Manuel while my boy took care of his chica. 5AM we dipped back to the hotel.

Overall a good experience, chicas are easy to negotiate, like I said its kind of like first come first serve basis, the hottest ones get taken like hotcakes, the remainding ones usually are uglier/ Will definitaly come back to DR for some mongerin in earlly 2011!
    What he said. Couple things to add. Don't go to Mangu before 1 am

DO Make sure to carry bills in small denominations. $20's ideally and plenty of $5's and $1's(for drinks and cabs) (its kind of difficult to negotiate when your rollin with benjamins)

Punta Cana Stay 8/18 - 8/26

Just got back from Punta Cana last Wednesday with my friends. We stayed at a AI called Iberostar, it was pretty chill, nice beach, sand, local tourist girls were mostly youngins' with parents in their teens, few in early 20s, chances of scoring anything on the hotel grounds were slim since its not spring break season.

Anyway on our first night out we chose Mangu. Showed up around 1AM. Had to pay the 10$ entrance fee that includes 1 drink (they were nasty I chose brugal + coke) Overall the music in the Place was poppin'. Chicas walking around left and right looking for action, if they catch you staring in the eye/or at them for more than 2 seconds, guarantee they will come up to you and start "workin". Seems like alot of the best selection leaves early. Usually from 1AM-2. 30/3AM is the optimal time to find your chica after that it gets empty fairly quickly, and all that remains are leftovers / uglier ones.

Well anyway this was our first trip mongerin, so we met some tourist girls danced with them all night, was pretty fun. I saw a few local chicas mouth dropping. Gorgeous. Dios mio status making my dick hard instanteously but for some reason I wasnt doing anything, anyway the girls we met bounced. Then we walked about 5-10 minutes to some other bar down the road, out in the open. Area was a little more ghetto, but more populated, chicas were pretty hot too and more willing to negotiate. THis was around 3. 30-4AM. ANyway were chillen at the bar, and I see one of the chicas, they come up to me start dancing, after a few minutes she starts doing the "chica shrug" etc. You know "ayy papi lets go fuckk " type thing. I get turned on instantaneous, so then I'm like listen how much we start goin from 150, I end up negotiatin her down to 60$ with room included (I'm cute; D) lmao, anyway 2 of my boys were with me so in my broken spanish, I'm like listen do you have 2 more friends for my friends, she's like ok brb. Came back brought 2 shorties, my friends liked them, we got a bundle pack deal, took a 3 min taxi ride to some nearby hotel building. Everyone had their fun, showers etc, my girl liked me and asked to stay/sleep the night with her for free. I was too scared not knowing where the fuck I am or what are her intentions, so once I busted my nut, my boys were already done, and we dipped, got her # her name was Lili. Maybe at 7/10 was kinda lazy in bed, nothing special, but not bad either. She and her room were very clean it seemed, so that gave some belief.

A few nights later we dipped to Mangu again. This time just me and my boy. Area was popping as usual, met a hot gorgeous Puerto Rican girl from Connectcut. Got mad at after she asked me where you guys from, I said " Oh wow you're American?! I thought you were one of the workers here" lmaoo she was a dime piece idk what I was thinking but oh well. That night my mood was turned off after I saw this beautiful 19 year chica, make out dance with this 50 somethin bald/grey hair on the side guy. I mean I felt like I was about to vomit seeing her make out with him and then picturing me fuckin her after guys like that use them. Yeah call me an amateur, it was temporary but that night I lost the taste. Anyway we chilled in Mangus, got crunk, met a local pimp, bought me a drink. His name was Manuel. Pretty cool guy, spoke broken english but enough to communicate, took us to another spot, my boy wanted some action, I found a girl. Danced with her for a little bit, she grinded my dick in the club. Kept tryin to convince me to go already to the hotel, I wasnt interested and made up some bs that I have a girlfriend back home, I asked her if she has a friend for my friend, she says yes, bring a 18 year old diamond for my boy, I was jealus a little bit because that young girl was BANGING OMG. Anyway my friend takes her. The girl I was dancing with thought ima fuck her too but I played her saying I'm not. So then she demanded money from me for "dancing" and the time she "spent with me" (this is 4. 30AM on a Tuesday) and for a cab back home. I said thanks but no thanks and we dipped to the nearest hotel I chilled with Manuel while my boy took care of his chica. 5AM we dipped back to the hotel.

Overall a good experience, chicas are easy to negotiate, like I said its kind of like first come first serve basis, the hottest ones get taken like hotcakes, the remainding ones usually are uglier/ Will definitaly come back to DR for some mongerin in earlly 2011!

Just back from Punta Cana just a few notes about my stay:

I was on an AI resort fully packed and with not many chances to fool around as I was on an company incentive.

I hated the AI for one single reason: they do not allow girls inside!

As per previous posts, I knew it ahead, but tryed all possible tricks(the lost bracelet. The security guards.).

The security guards were too scary to let the girls in, as I could only make it at night, when my collegues were, still, passing the slide shows.

The only chance was to have the girls during the day with a DAY PASS that I was quoted 90 $. NO WAY!

I think that Punta Cana Hotels Assotiation should be lobbyed by all of us from this Forum to have a free passs for our chicks.

I went to Mango, and after paying the 10$ entrance fee I was easily "convinced" that the best girls in Punta are there.

Lots of 7 and 8 babes looking for action, starting the negotiations on 150$ and coming down to 100/80, depending on the "diplomacy", but I could feel there were not many clients the two nights I went there and the negotiations were quite easy.

While there, I came several times to the small garden patio outside and could see all the pimps leaving their babies, on the "food processing company", on high end jeeps.

One important thing to note was that there is not any action before midnight, and it seemed to me that as much more gringos, like me, were coming in, the more the chicas were "loaded".

I did find an "open air" brothel on a plaza full of kind of rooms and the chicas inside those tiny rooms without any AC but worth it.

On one occasion there were about 8 rooms avialable with chicas inside.

They seemed to pay the room by the week to the local pimps and "receive" their guests. This was in a place close to my bloody AI, called MACHIPLAN(?).

I went there twice, to "buy cigarettes", during the day as it was a 2 minutes drive by taxibike and had two different chicas, quite pleasant, and for a 20$ quickie it was value for money.

After all, and having in mind my difficulties, I enjoyed the trip and could understand why so many ISG bros go to DR for pussy.

The chicas are mainly tall and with big boobs and as good latinas like and enjoy our hobby, althought I did find the asking prices too high and the Cabanas to "act" too expensive.

Thank you to all the fellow mongers who helped on my DR expediction and I shall be back.

Cheers,

Barek
    Barek,

Is it possible to give a more specific location on Machiplan?

Is it possible for you to give a more specific location for Machiplan?

Punta Cana

Just back from Punta Cana just a few notes about my stay:
    I was on an AI resort fully packed and with not many chances to fool around as I was on an company incentive.
    I hated the AI for one single reason: they do not allow girls inside!
    As per previous posts, I knew it ahead, but tryed all possible tricks(the lost bracelet...the security guards....).
    The security guards were too scary to let the girls in, as I could only make it at night,when my collegues were, still, passing the slide shows....
    The only chance was to have the girls during the day with a DAY PASS that I was quoted 90 $....NO WAY!
    I think that Punta Cana Hotels Assotiation should be lobbyed by all of us from this Forum to have a free passs for our chicks.....
    I went to Mango, and after paying the 10$ entrance fee I was easily "convinced" that the best girls in Punta are there.
    Lots of 7 and 8 babes looking for action, starting the negotiations on 150$ and coming down to 100/80, depending on the "diplomacy", but I could feel there were not many clients the two nights I went there and the negotiations were quite easy.
    While there, I came several times to the small garden patio outside and could see all the pimps leaving their babies, on the "food processing company", on high end jeeps.
    One important thing to note was that there is not any action before midnight, and it seemed to me that as much more gringos, like me, were coming in, the more the chicas were "loaded".
    I did find an "open air" brothel on a plaza full of kind of rooms and the chicas inside those tiny rooms without any AC but worth it.
    On one occasion there were about 8 rooms avialable with chicas inside.
    They seemed to pay the room by the week to the local pimps and "receive" their guests....this was in a place close to my bloody AI, called MACHIPLAN(?).
    I went there twice,to "buy cigarettes", during the day as it was a 2 minutes drive by taxibike and had two different chicas, quite pleasant,and for a 20$ quickie it was value for money.
    After all, and having in mind my difficulties, I enjoyed the trip and could understand why so many ISG bros go to DR for pussy.
    The chicas are mainly tall and with big boobs and as good latinas like and enjoy our hobby,althought I did find the asking prices too high and the Cabanas to "act" too expensive.
    Thank you to all the fellow mongers who helped on my DR expediction and I shall be back.
    Cheers
    Barek

Quote Originally Posted by Maxx
    Some places gouge on drinks as well. I paid $11 for a red bull and vodka at Mangu.
    When in Rome do what the Romans do, I guarantee you catch a buzz off of a bottle of Barcelo Platino y 911 (Dominican RedBull) for 1/10th the price!

Punta Cana Notes

I'm in Punta Cana at an AI and have been out a few nites with my girl. I finally have a chance to get out alone tonite, so I'll post my experiences later. I can confirm what previous posters said, that at night, any of the resort dance clubs, Pacha, Mangu etc. have obvious working girls there. You'd have to be dead not to notice them standing around trying to make eye contact with any tourist. I'd assume they are much cheaper than at the strip clubs and they seemed to be at least 8's.

Also, DO NOT RENT A CAR OR TAKE A MOTORCYCLE TAXI!!! After going to Mangu, a resort worker my girl befriended took us for some food at a closeby restaurant. We walked for maybe 5 minutes and I saw a European looking tourist in a car crash into a guy on a motorcycle. A huge crowd gathered around and it looked like this little Italian guy was going to get his ass kicked and it was clearly the motorcyclist's fault. That said, the taxi drivers gouge tourists. A taxi ride in NYC is cheaper for the same distance, which is ridiculous.

One last thing, drinks are FUCKING HORRIBLE EVERYWHERE! I couldn't catch a buzz no matter how much I drank. If you like getting a little tipsy, my advice is to get a bottle from the gift shop and make your own drinks before heading out. Some places gouge on drinks as well. I paid $11 for a red bull and vodka at Mangu. I complained to the bartender and said it costs less in New York for the same drink and he says, "What the difference between here and New York?" I was about to say, "Hey dumbass, the difference is I'm in a 3rd world country where I can get pussy for $50."

Thanks for the info.
    I sent a PM to Crazy Dave but he must be having spanish lessons now in Republica Dominicana with a nice Dominicana as he has not get back to me.
    Anyway i will try his bracelet AI scheme....but I need the provider and I will be having a taff time to move out of the AI, as I will be with all my fellow colleagues.
    Cheers
    Barek
    If you can break away from your "colleagues" go to mangos night club. That place is a sure bet. If you can't take them back to your place, the chicas know where to go for a quickie (1-2 hours). You will run into some hot ones there. Even if you chicken out and do not score, you will have a good time on the dance floor and mingling.

So When Are We Going To See Russian Girls Available In PC?

Any news on Russian girls available in PC yet. I have been here several times, and while I just love the local girls to choose from i would still love to see a good selection of Russian Girls. If you have been in PC lately, you will notice a large influx of Russians. Anyone heard any news as to where we might find these girls in PC?

I will be returning to Punta Cana at the end of October.

Dave sorry for the delay in registering.

My internet is down. But I haven't forgot.

Posting Limitations