La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Punta Cana

+ Add Report
Page 57 of 80 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 67 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Hi gang. Completely noob to the forum. Buddy and I are both in wheelchairs, planning to hit PC in the fall. I guess not too many people ask about steps or wheelchair accessibility huh? Looking to get part-time monger on but want to stay at accessible all-inclusive. Any help is much appreciated. Cheers. J8

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyDave
    Your mother would be proud of you for sharing all the mongering infomation with the rest of us sex addicts! We need to help each other and save our dinero for future DR trips. It is crazy to overpay when there are 1, 000's of broke ass chicas in the Bavaro/Punta Cana/Higuey area!

My crazy ass will be going in August and December. I could always use a "wingman" in December. I could get you a "Dominican Discount" if you want to stay in Barcelo Bavaro Resort/AI. The VIP cost is about $90 per night for 1 person/ king Size bed. This includes all the bullshit taxes.

Plus if you use my "braclet scam" you save $100's on your chicas.

Crazy Dave

Thank you Loso69

Quote Originally Posted by Jfregedie
    Ok fellas I will sign up before the weekend.
    Your mother would be proud of you for sharing all the mongering infomation with the rest of us sex addicts! We need to help each other and save our dinero for future DR trips. It is crazy to overpay when there are 1, 000's of broke ass chicas in the Bavaro/Punta Cana/Higuey area!

My crazy ass will be going in August and December. I could always use a "wingman" in December. I could get you a "Dominican Discount" if you want to stay in Barcelo Bavaro Resort/AI. The VIP cost is about $90 per night for 1 person/ king Size bed. This includes all the bullshit taxes.

Plus if you use my "braclet scam" you save $100's on your chicas.

Crazy Dave

Ok fellas I will sign up before the weekend.

Private messages

Crazy dave I didn't register for an account. So I can't private message you but if you you take [Email address deleted by Admin]. I really enjoyed it. I'm returning in steptember but might try Sosua or Caberate.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!
    Monger Amingo.

Please sign up for private messenger and then private message me and I will send you the $20 for this service as your Bavaro chica cell phone numbers are worth that much. You then could also share with other mongers who travel to bavaro. I am a lazy ass and you have already done the hard part in tracking down the less expensive chicas. Ja ja ja ja

Jfregedie, Tried To Send You A Private Email

Jfregedie,

Just wanted you to know that I too have stayed at the Majestic Elegance as well. My luck as yours was working the local girls instead of the "Strip Clubs".

I would love to get some phone numbers and perhaps contact names if you don't mind. I will be going back to PC in a couple of months. Would love to make contact with the hotties you mentioned in your post. You can email me here at this private email address.

Would love to see some pictures if you wouldn't mind posting them or sending them my way.Always love hearing from mutal mongers that enjoy sharing there pleassures.

The DR girls are great.

I just came back from Punta Cana and I scored major fun for no money. Let me explain.

I stayed at Elegance Majestic. Very beautiful and friendly All inclusive resort. I highly recommend. THe Majestic was maybe 10 minutes away from la punta and plaza bavaro.

First I never found Steve's bar. I asked every cabbie and all the Guys on motor bikes and they looked puzzled. So my first destination was a strip club lounge. I asked the driver for chicas he rushed me here. Its down a long and dredful alley. Tons of pot holes and chickens running wild. The house itself was beautiful. GO inside and all the girls are dressed like bunnies. Mostly 8's but still good. They immediately run up and display all their goodies. I choose one and she jumped on my lap and almost gave me no choose but I dish out the 130 for two hours. Darkskin very beautiful and big ass. My beef was I asked the driver to take me somewhere for less money. No mucho dinero!

1. Taxi get a kick back of everything you spend. I noticed that they give the cabbie money to make sure when guys come to town to make sure that he bring them there. So he was urging me to buy drinks and to stay.

I took her to the room after being forced into it by the mistress of the house. The girl was really into it but then she got a call and things went down hill. She wanted a Propina. Then two hour turned into uno hora. I proceded to punish her until I climaxed. She periodically stopped me to try to regain conscienceness. Her ay papi moans was amusing. After I left I was upset. I over payed it was the lasttime.

At the resort there are tons of attractive workers. 8's maybe a 9 here and there. All slim and very pollite. Some dark most are medium to lightskin. I met one who worked in one of the restaurants. Very curvy light brown very pretty with a beautiful smile. I rate her an 8. We met during dinner and was passing notes back and fourths in spanish. She didn't speak english.

2. Pick up a book or take some lessons or something. Knowing allite bit of Spanish is important. You got to atleast be able to say. Te gusta Puede yo llvarle tu a mi casa (can I take you home). The cabbies speak no english and once they see you're a gringo "no offense" they a try to work you like your in new York. With 120dollar prices. I'm reading Spanish at a glance. It's a fantastic book. It really helped a lot.

She asked me to meet her outside of the walls at 2pm when she got off. We meet in a cab and proceded to a friends house. Her friend was a dynamite knock out and she spoke English! I mean wow. We hung out and walked to a close Mercado to get cervesas which cost me 11 american. Her friends played translator for both of us and we ended up at a 15 dollar for 2 hours motel. Very nice place. You pull into a parking garage close the gate. One of the workers are come and asked you if you want water or soda. They speak no English as well. She gave use 2 waters, 2 towels, soap and condoms. Don't use there condoms bring your own! It cost 20 in all. Great sex. She did everything. I was very pleased. Didn't ask for any money. I took tons of videos and fotos of us together and her friends. Taxi back to resort. She had work and I wanted to sleep.

3. Taxi's are too damn expensive. Rent a car. Everything you a want is in a close area. Get an international GPS and you a be fine. I was paying 40 a night for most runs. Though the cabby wait for me to finish some 2 hour sex romps it was a massive drain on the wallet.

Linked up with some guys on the resort afterwards they have been searching for chicks for days and no luck. And they were shocked that I was alone and so successful "thanks to crazy dave".

4. To find cheap non expensive women. Stay away from all strip clubs and houses. They are ran by new Yorkers who speak good English. Yes the girls are sometimes very attractive but it isn't worth it. Let me explain. I got a taxi and was headed to La Punta with 3 guys I linked up with. And was very disappointed by the selection and by the cost of each drank. 15 dollars for a 4 dollar glass of rum with too much ice in it. My friends were easierly pleased. I wasn't in anyway trying to spend 130 twice for a chick. So I walked to the 24 hour texco right beside la punta. Remember this fellas. There are women just hanging out and chatting at this place. Don't be afraid no one is going to bother you. Plus the gas station has visibly armed security guards! No luck at La punta we ended up back at the resort at the coco club. Which sucked!

Went back into the town the next night with only one guy this time. The taxi took us to Blue Light Spa. There girls here were excellent. It was ran by a Dominican from new York. He was real cool. My buddy wanted to have 2 girls at one. The owner charging 300 for this which made me angry. But they refused to listen to me. Jumped back into the cab with the owner now and headed to a 24 hour texco for the money. Upon arrival I meet an absolutely beautiful woman at the station. Named Crystal. I have her number if you need it. She was a 9 easy! Anyway with my limited Spanish nosotros hablar and she seemed more eager to have sex then she did for dineros. All the chicks say 100 but will take 60, 50 and even 40. It's alot to them. She said 100 I said no she wrote 80 on my left hand and I wrote 60 on my right hand. She agreed. She jumped in the cab and we went a few steps around the corner to Hotel baravo. She had to give the room 20 but it was her personal living quaters with all her stuff in it. She bathed and then bathed me and we got to it. She did everything. It was greet! Long silky hair, smooth skin, very nice and friendly. My boy was shocked he dropped 250 for two chicks that didn't compare to my one.

Don't be afraid to venture into town at bars and clubs. All the women are hookers and even the non working girls a do you for an easy buck. Just stay hell bent on only paying 50 or less. I spent most of my trip at random bars picking up women for less then nothing. They don't try to rob or hurt you because all of their money comes from tourist in punta cana. And they know your there to spend money. I had 3 girls from the resort for free with promises to bring them back and to stay in contact and 3 very beautiful inexpensive chicks and one expensive chicks. I got pictures and phone numbers if you need them.

There's tons of good cheap sex from beautiful women in La punta just don't be afraid to venture into town and stay away from houses and lounges.

Crazy dave I didn't register for an account. So I can't private message you but if you you take [Email address deleted by Admin]. I really enjoyed it. I'm returning in steptember but might try Sosua or Caberate.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove email addresses in the text. Please do not post email addresses in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Jfregedie,

Excellent report. Appreciate all the details! You make mongers PROUD!

My lazy ass always appreciates new cell phone numbers. Is it possible to private messenger them to me. I will be in bavaro in August and new chicas are always appreciated! Especially cheap ones. Ha ha.

Crazy Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Woorace
    I appreciate all of the info that you guys put up here. I am making my 1st trip to DR, and PC in a few weeks. Mainly going there for the golf experience, but of course looking for evening company. I am traveling alone, and renting a car. I'd love to find some model quality ladies, and not concerned as much about price. As long as it is good. Any guidance would be helpful.
    Hi mate.

If you like I might be able to set you up with the guy I used (Danny, see posts below)?

He told me that we could go to another private house where they were supposed to have the most beautiful girls that you can find. The price would also increase from what I have described - but that is up to you?

In the house I went the girls were 8's. $150 for up to 2 ― hours. Later I paid $180 for 24 hour companionship in my hotel room.

Looking for Info

I appreciate all of the info that you guys put up here. I am making my 1st trip to DR, and PC in a few weeks. Mainly going there for the golf experience, but of course looking for evening company. I am traveling alone, and renting a car. I'd love to find some model quality ladies, and not concerned as much about price. As long as it is good. Any guidance would be helpful.

Traveling to PC- This weekend

I am traveling with my friend to celebrate his birthday in Punta Cana, we are staying at an AI that is having a Wine & Food festival, but we want to get out and explore.

Are any of the veterans in town?

What are some key places to hit?

Thanks for the info.

Bdhabtz

Here's where you messed up

I just came back from Punta Cana and I scored major fun for no money. Let me explain.

I stayed at Elegance Majestic. Very beautiful and friendly All inclusive resort. I highly recommend. THe Majestic was maybe 10 minutes away from la punta and plaza bavaro.

First I never found Steve's bar. I asked every cabbie and all the Guys on motor bikes and they looked puzzled. So my first destination was a strip club lounge. I asked the driver for chicas he rushed me here. Its down a long and dredful alley. Tons of pot holes and chickens running wild. The house itself was beautiful. GO inside and all the girls are dressed like bunnies. Mostly 8's but still good. They immediately run up and display all their goodies. I choose one and she jumped on my lap and almost gave me no choose but I dish out the 130 for two hours. Darkskin very beautiful and big ass. My beef was I asked the driver to take me somewhere for less money. No mucho dinero!

1. Taxi get a kick back of everything you spend. I noticed that they give the cabbie money to make sure when guys come to town to make sure that he bring them there. So he was urging me to buy drinks and to stay.

I took her to the room after being forced into it by the mistress of the house. The girl was really into it but then she got a call and things went down hill. She wanted a Propina. Then two hour turned into uno hora. I proceded to punish her until I climaxed. She periodically stopped me to try to regain conscienceness. Her ay papi moans was amusing. After I left I was upset. I over payed it was the lasttime.

At the resort there are tons of attractive workers. 8's maybe a 9 here and there. All slim and very pollite. Some dark most are medium to lightskin. I met one who worked in one of the restaurants. Very curvy light brown very pretty with a beautiful smile. I rate her an 8. We met during dinner and was passing notes back and fourths in spanish. She didn't speak english.

2. Pick up a book or take some lessons or something. Knowing allite bit of Spanish is important. You got to atleast be able to say. Te gusta Puede yo llvarle tu a mi casa (can I take you home). The cabbies speak no english and once they see you're a gringo "no offense" they a try to work you like your in new York. With 120dollar prices. I'm reading Spanish at a glance. It's a fantastic book. It really helped a lot.

She asked me to meet her outside of the walls at 2pm when she got off. We meet in a cab and proceded to a friends house. Her friend was a dynamite knock out and she spoke English! I mean wow. We hung out and walked to a close Mercado to get cervesas which cost me 11 american. Her friends played translator for both of us and we ended up at a 15 dollar for 2 hours motel. Very nice place. You pull into a parking garage close the gate. One of the workers are come and asked you if you want water or soda. They speak no English as well. She gave use 2 waters, 2 towels, soap and condoms. Don't use there condoms bring your own! It cost 20 in all. Great sex. She did everything. I was very pleased. Didn't ask for any money. I took tons of videos and fotos of us together and her friends. Taxi back to resort. She had work and I wanted to sleep.

3. Taxi's are too damn expensive. Rent a car. Everything you a want is in a close area. Get an international GPS and you a be fine. I was paying 40 a night for most runs. Though the cabby wait for me to finish some 2 hour sex romps it was a massive drain on the wallet.

Linked up with some guys on the resort afterwards they have been searching for chicks for days and no luck. And they were shocked that I was alone and so successful "thanks to crazy dave".

4. To find cheap non expensive women. Stay away from all strip clubs and houses. They are ran by new Yorkers who speak good English. Yes the girls are sometimes very attractive but it isn't worth it. Let me explain. I got a taxi and was headed to La Punta with 3 guys I linked up with. And was very disappointed by the selection and by the cost of each drank. 15 dollars for a 4 dollar glass of rum with too much ice in it. My friends were easierly pleased. I wasn't in anyway trying to spend 130 twice for a chick. So I walked to the 24 hour texco right beside la punta. Remember this fellas. There are women just hanging out and chatting at this place. Don't be afraid no one is going to bother you. Plus the gas station has visibly armed security guards! No luck at La punta we ended up back at the resort at the coco club. Which sucked!

Went back into the town the next night with only one guy this time. The taxi took us to Blue Light Spa. There girls here were excellent. It was ran by a Dominican from new York. He was real cool. My buddy wanted to have 2 girls at one. The owner charging 300 for this which made me angry. But they refused to listen to me. Jumped back into the cab with the owner now and headed to a 24 hour texco for the money. Upon arrival I meet an absolutely beautiful woman at the station. Named Crystal. I have her number if you need it. She was a 9 easy! Anyway with my limited Spanish nosotros hablar and she seemed more eager to have sex then she did for dineros. All the chicks say 100 but will take 60, 50 and even 40. It's alot to them. She said 100 I said no she wrote 80 on my left hand and I wrote 60 on my right hand. She agreed. She jumped in the cab and we went a few steps around the corner to Hotel baravo. She had to give the room 20 but it was her personal living quaters with all her stuff in it. She bathed and then bathed me and we got to it. She did everything. It was greet! Long silky hair, smooth skin, very nice and friendly. My boy was shocked he dropped 250 for two chicks that didn't compare to my one.

Don't be afraid to venture into town at bars and clubs. All the women are hookers and even the non working girls a do you for an easy buck. Just stay hell bent on only paying 50 or less. I spent most of my trip at random bars picking up women for less then nothing. They don't try to rob or hurt you because all of their money comes from tourist in punta cana. And they know your there to spend money. I had 3 girls from the resort for free with promises to bring them back and to stay in contact and 3 very beautiful inexpensive chicks and one expensive chicks. I got pictures and phone numbers if you need them.

There's tons of good cheap sex from beautiful women in La punta just don't be afraid to venture into town and stay away from houses and lounges.

Quote Originally Posted by Frannie
    Well, at least you now know why the taxi driver told you the other places were "dangerous". That short taxi ride turned out to be rather costly!
    Frannie, I knew that the price was a non-negotiable $150. Jaosousa, who must have telepathic powers, hit the bulls-eye in his posting below: money comes and money goes. I had some money coming in that day, totally by accident, for literally 120 seconds of "work." Not that it was burning a hole in my pocket, but especially on that day i felt ok to spend $150 for a quick, no-hassle quality pro job. What did tick me off was the $19 vodka-free "vodka & red bull" drink!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Strike
    I recently spent some time in an AI resort in Punta Cana area. Because I traveled with a bunch of extended family and *their* friends, I did not expect to have any mongering opportunities, and didn't get in touch with Punta Cana "veterans" on this board. Big mistake! I encourage anyone who's going to PC area to get in touch with people who post on this blog regularly and not repeat my $210 mistake!

Anyway, I had a couple of "free" nights and decided to get out of AI "prison." Asked a taxi driver who was hanging around the resort about La Punta, Jazzys and other places. My AI was very close to Jazzys, so the taxi fare was negligible. Although the cabbie could have earned a lot more for driving to my original intended destination, La Punta, he said that and other places are not safe (or perhaps not as safe as Jazzys.) Does Jazzys pay cabbies for customers so much that that makes up for 2.5X greater fare to LaPunta? So, I knew that this one would hurt financially comared to my other trips to DR, but I had to "take one for the team" and write this warning for everyone in the "well informed" mongering community.

Back to business: I got to the place on thursday night, around 1AM. around 12 girls, 3-4 patrons. The place is an average small(ish) strip club, with several semi-private rooms where full service takes place. Most chicas are tall and very thin, especially compared with typical dominiceņas. 2-3 girls are "chubbier", but still thinner than anyone you see in Sosua. 2-3 have darker complexion, but most are very light skinned. The routine seems to be they all come to you one by one, introduce themselves, try to get you to the private room, or at least to get a drink out of you ($10 each.) I wasn't going to part with $100 just to see the girls, and it pissed off more then several of them. Typical conversation: "Hola. my name is xxxxx. how are you? want to go to the room? not now? ok, then buy me a drink. too expensive???" gets up and goes. This would take place while the chica is sitting on the ottoman in front of you. no physical contact. not even close enough to see their faces clearly! The chica that sat on my lap got a drink, but i wasn't going to pay $10 without physical contact, even if it was victoria secret model on that ottoman in front of me! as far as chicas' looks, if you like chicas with thin bodies, you'd probably rate them 8-8.5. the faces were probably 6-7 range, i did not see any stunners. and their attitudes were mostly far below the grades for the "looks."
    all the time the chicas take turns doing pole dance on the stage. the chicas on stage, i have to say, seemed to be totally bored and lacked energy. other than climbing up and descending from 12' pole, the rest of the routines were not sexy and quite boring. i'd rather watch "amateur hour" in Campo Curacao or the bars in St Maarten - a lot more energy and more pu$$y close-ups. they did take clothes off - but the last 2 pieces came off perhaps only 5 seconds before they left the stage.
    I was "enjoying" that until one chica came over, sat on my lap, and immediately took both my hands and put one on her nipple and the other inside her panties. she then proceeded to wiggle her culo in such a way that i lost interest in everyone else. in my limited experience, such "active" dominiceņas always provided really energetic services that i liked. in addition, she was kissing and licking and biting all over me. another thing that attracted me was that this chick clearly is a mix of european, native american and oriental. Her face looked to me more korean than latin, and so was her "flat" body.
    anyway, the private rooms are basically semi-circular "caves" on the sides of the main room with the dance floor, separated by only semi-transparent curtains. You pay $150 upfront to the waiter before going in. there are couches around the walls, and a small table. no linens of any kind. i have no idea how many people were doing "it" there before me, so if this is a problem for you - don't go. Because the room is dark and there are smoke effects going on, noone can see inside at what you are doing.
    The latin/korean chica indeed was very active. the pus$$y felt so tight, that i almost came 3 times in less than 1 hour (and i would have, had i not wasted too much time on foreplay.) she did all positions, with lots of really deep dfk, biting, lickign and sucking, she enjoyed finger in the pussy, but refused BBBJ, and CBJ was fairly short. but the tight pussy and very aggressive deep dfk more than made up for the sub-par BJ. she did ask for a propina, and i decided what the heck... even if BBBJ didn't materialize. i wanted to give her $10 and see reaction, but i only had $20 bills. shit....

now, this is what pissed me off more than anything: on my exit they quoted me $39 fro 2 chica drinks, and one vodka/red bull that i ordered for myself. so, my drink was $19!!! and not that it's an outrageous price for the DR, what ticked me off was that yes, there was ice in the glass. and yes, the dude opened a can of real (i hope) red bull... but there was so "much" vodka that i could neither taste not smell any of it! even if i wanted to come back another time - i would not, all because of that drink rip off. sorry, i had to vent...

Gentlemen! Don't repeat my mistake! please prepare before you get to Punta Cana! make contacts with ISG veterans! My total was $150 for the chica, $20 propina, and $39 for the drinks - roughly $210 total damage. That's $7600 pesos! plus the taxi fare. for that amount of dinero i can have 5 chica-hours in GB or 3 2-hour chicas from the bars like La Parada in SDQ, or 3 chica-hours in La Passion in Sosua, or 5 short-times or 3 TLNs with most girls in Sosua. For 6k pesos in SDQ you can have a "9.5" model-type chica from Foxys who not only speaks fluent english, but will please you like Jazzys girls never will. After thinking it over, i didn't repeat this trip the following night, when i went to the lamest disco in my AI. There were few locals, no working girls. But what i saw was a chica with her chica-friend and their (i suppose) boyfriends, who made me want to move to DR permanently! pure sexyness, elegance, style. a full week later, her smile is still in my memory. this hasn't happened to me in at least 12 years, and possibly even never before!
    Well, at least you now know why the taxi driver told you the other places were "dangerous". That short taxi ride turned out to be rather costly!

Resort I Stayed At?

Sorry Sammy,

Just check in and saw where you asked me as to my stay in PC.

I satyed at the

Iberostar Grand

Quote Originally Posted by Sammytheman
    So whcih resort did you stay at?

Thanks

Good post. Money comes and money goes. You had fun with the chica. I would guess many mongers on this board have over paid at times. I agree, the drink prices in some places pisses me off as well. Jaragua casino bar wants 250 pesos for a small bottle of presidente, which is probably 100 pesos more than any other place.

My last trip I bought 2 small coffees to go, at the V Centanario hotel, 277 pesos. My GF was waiting for me in the room and she ate one small container of pringles potato chips, the price for those pringles was over 6 dollars.

I read this board to learn how other guys do it for cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Strike
    I recently spent some time in an AI resort in Punta Cana area. Because I traveled with a bunch of extended family and *their* friends, I did not expect to have any mongering opportunities, and didn't get in touch with Punta Cana "veterans" on this board. Big mistake! I encourage anyone who's going to PC area to get in touch with people who post on this blog regularly and not repeat my $210 mistake!

Anyway, I had a couple of "free" nights and decided to get out of AI "prison." Asked a taxi driver who was hanging around the resort about La Punta, Jazzys and other places. My AI was very close to Jazzys, so the taxi fare was negligible. Although the cabbie could have earned a lot more for driving to my original intended destination, La Punta, he said that and other places are not safe (or perhaps not as safe as Jazzys.) Does Jazzys pay cabbies for customers so much that that makes up for 2. 5X greater fare to LaPunta? So, I knew that this one would hurt financially comared to my other trips to DR, but I had to "take one for the team" and write this warning for everyone in the "well informed" mongering community.

Back to business: I got to the place on Thursday night, around 1AM. Around 12 girls, 3-4 patrons. The place is an average small(ish) strip club, with several semi-private rooms where full service takes place. Most chicas are tall and very thin, especially compared with typical dominiceņas. 2-3 girls are "chubbier", but still thinner than anyone you see in Sosua. 2-3 have darker complexion, but most are very light skinned. The routine seems to be they all come to you one by one, introduce themselves, try to get you to the private room, or at least to get a drink out of you ($10 each.) I wasn't going to part with $100 just to see the girls, and it pissed off more then several of them. Typical conversation: "Hola. My name is xxxxx. How are you? Want to go to the room? Not now? Ok, then buy me a drink. Too expensive? " gets up and goes. This would take place while the chica is sitting on the ottoman in front of you. No physical contact. Not even close enough to see their faces clearly! The chica that sat on my lap got a drink, but I wasn't going to pay $10 without physical contact, even if it was victoria secret model on that ottoman in front of me! As far as chicas' looks, if you like chicas with thin bodies, you'd probably rate them 8-8. 5. The faces were probably 6-7 range, I did not see any stunners. And their attitudes were mostly far below the grades for the "looks. "

All the time the chicas take turns doing pole dance on the stage. The chicas on stage, I have to say, seemed to be totally bored and lacked energy. Other than climbing up and descending from 12' pole, the rest of the routines were not sexy and quite boring. I'd rather watch "amateur hour" in Campo Curacao or the bars in St Maarten. A lot more energy and more pu$$y close-ups. They did take clothes off. But the last 2 pieces came off perhaps only 5 seconds before they left the stage.

I was "enjoying" that until one chica came over, sat on my lap, and immediately took both my hands and put one on her nipple and the other inside her panties. She then proceeded to wiggle her culo in such a way that I lost interest in everyone else. In my limited experience, such "active" dominiceņas always provided really energetic services that I liked. In addition, she was kissing and licking and biting all over me. Another thing that attracted me was that this chick clearly is a mix of european, native american and oriental. Her face looked to me more korean than latin, and so was her "flat" body.

Anyway, the private rooms are basically semi-circular "caves" on the sides of the main room with the dance floor, separated by only semi-transparent curtains. You pay $150 upfront to the waiter before going in. There are couches around the walls, and a small table. No linens of any kind. I have no idea how many people were doing "it" there before me, so if this is a problem for you. Don't go. Because the room is dark and there are smoke effects going on, noone can see inside at what you are doing.

The latin/korean chica indeed was very active. The pus$$y felt so tight, that I almost came 3 times in less than 1 hour (and I would have, had I not wasted too much time on foreplay.) she did all positions, with lots of really deep dfk, biting, lickign and sucking, she enjoyed finger in the pussy, but refused BBBJ, and CBJ was fairly short. But the tight pussy and very aggressive deep dfk more than made up for the sub-par BJ. She did ask for a propina, and I decided what the heck. Even if BBBJ didn't materialize. I wanted to give her $10 and see reaction, but I only had $20 bills. Shit.

Now, this is what pissed me off more than anything: on my exit they quoted me $39 fro 2 chica drinks, and one vodka/red bull that I ordered for myself. So, my drink was $19! And not that it's an outrageous price for the DR, what ticked me off was that yes, there was ice in the glass. And yes, the dude opened a can of real (I hope) red bull. But there was so "much" vodka that I could neither taste not smell any of it! Even if I wanted to come back another time. I would not, all because of that drink rip off. Sorry, I had to vent.

Gentlemen! Don't repeat my mistake! Please prepare before you get to Punta Cana! Make contacts with ISG veterans! My total was $150 for the chica, $20 propina, and $39 for the drinks. Roughly $210 total damage. That's $7600 pesos! Plus the taxi fare. For that amount of dinero I can have 5 chica-hours in GB or 3 2-hour chicas from the bars like La Parada in SDQ, or 3 chica-hours in La Passion in Sosua, or 5 short-times or 3 TLNs with most girls in Sosua. For 6k pesos in SDQ you can have a "9. 5" model-type chica from Foxys who not only speaks fluent english, but will please you like Jazzys girls never will. After thinking it over, I didn't repeat this trip the following night, when I went to the lamest disco in my AI. There were few locals, no working girls. But what I saw was a chica with her chica-friend and their (I suppose) boyfriends, who made me want to move to DR permanently! Pure sexyness, elegance, style. A full week later, her smile is still in my memory. This hasn't happened to me in at least 12 years, and possibly even never before!

Posting Limitations