La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: Montego Bay

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Excellent report!

Just want to say that your report below is excellent on several levels. First, you made the effort to give us the details on girl friendly hotels and price and logistics of access (side entrance) Before I forget, check out the Rodan Guesthouse in Mandeville for easy girl friendly, especially the outside rooms that are outside the gate. Also, I like your distinction between the pros and the semi- pros and not wasting time or taxi fare on the pros. And finally, having lived in Africa for 6 years and been to Jamaica 9 times, you know the difference. The semi-pro is dying out in Jamaica thanks to 'development' but African is still the place to be for low cost, great sex.

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Benetar  [View Original Post]
    GLORIOSA Hotel. Started off there as a lead in off of priceline; 93$ plus 15 for tax and service. Not good location for nighttime access to the hip strip, though it is very near and good ocean views. Restaurant and bar are worthless. Don't go there, though the place is girl friendly.

WEXFORD or whatever it's called. Girl at front desk eemed snobby and they had signs it seemed everywhere "NO UNREGISTERED GUESTS". Also, quoted me 145, 150 and 250 for different rooms and that they only had suites open. 30 minutes after that I was online and would have been able to book a room (cheapest) there at priceline for 93$). NO THANKS.

DALLEY's. LOL. This one has really got potential. It' s across street from Margueritaville a block or so to the east. The place is a knick knack tourist shop at ground level which is why I went in there. Owner lady I guess told a girl to show me rooms when I expressed interest after she offered. 2nd floor there are 8 or 10 rooms, showed me all, and not a single occupant. She said I could have my pick for 50$ (my first offer which she hungrily accepted). All rooms have AC and there is a side entrance 30 feet from the strip. I told her sure, that I would be right back after getting away from Gloriosa. Mamasan also said girls were no problem and you have your own key for access so def girl friendly.

Montego Bay Resort. Just across street from DocCave beach entrance. Happened across the leasing office thinking it was a travel office. I think they are there 3 or 4 hours a day LOL. Got a 14th floor suite beautiful views, full kitchen and better condition then the room at Gloriosa for 70$ (and, sadly, Dalley's too, though you just aint going to beat Dalley on her price). Don't know if gf or not but they did pause when I asked about it so.

Short of a remarkable turnaround, the only saving grace for Jamaica is her beaches.

Railed a beautiful little MILF all through the nigth. She was very hot in my preverted opinion and I should be able to post pics when I go back to USA. After booting her this morning, I get one meet off of intro from a little girl acting like a high priced pro. She was beautiful but if I know one thing, a great 8 beats a shitty 10ish looking girl any day of the week. I'm not much into pros and I'm sure as hell not into high priced ones. When she commented 5000 Jamaican was "nothing", I got up and just left. I usually give taxi fare for a reject, but this girl did not rate.

My 3rd encounter today was another off introductions; she shows up over an hour late to my meet point and has a friend. She is a solid 7, but below my acceptable cutoff of 8. I tell the two of them "well. It's been a long day." when she prompts "but I thought we could do something". I tell her some other time. No taxi fare for you, either.

No loss; I'm here in part to recon for a little family reunion I will be bringing down later in the summer. Jamaica looks great for family etc. But Africa, this place is decidedly not.

Tropical Fantasy, Ocean View

Finally found Tropical Fantasy haha and it was well worth the 2000 jam dollar to get a 20 minute full body massage and then a nice protracted jerk off. Girl was named "fantastic" or fantastica and there were only 5 of them there to choose from a noon time. I visited Ocean view but only saw 2 girls and base price was 40 USD (compared to less than 25 USD at trop fantasy).

Being a Blue Light kind of guy, it was a no brainer. My masseuse looked a weak 8, doable, but when her clothes came off she had a lovely ass and pelvis and she was a solid 8 in my book. Well worth the 23 or 24$ to get a very relaxing massage and some fine sexual service IMO.

Disclaimer: I'm really not a parlor buff so some may not be happy with the selection at tropical fantasy, but seeing how laborious the local girls make it and the very fair price, it was a very nice distraction.

Hotel notes and [CodeWord140] ass commentary

GLORIOSA Hotel. Started off there as a lead in off of priceline; 93$ plus 15 for tax and service. Not good location for nighttime access to the hip strip, though it is very near and good ocean views. Restaurant and bar are worthless. Don't go there, though the place is girl friendly.

WEXFORD or whatever it's called. Girl at front desk eemed snobby and they had signs it seemed everywhere "NO UNREGISTERED GUESTS". Also, quoted me 145, 150 and 250 for different rooms and that they only had suites open. 30 minutes after that I was online and would have been able to book a room (cheapest) there at priceline for 93$). NO THANKS.

DALLEY's. LOL. This one has really got potential. It' s across street from Margueritaville a block or so to the east. The place is a knick knack tourist shop at ground level which is why I went in there. Owner lady I guess told a girl to show me rooms when I expressed interest after she offered. 2nd floor there are 8 or 10 rooms, showed me all, and not a single occupant. She said I could have my pick for 50$ (my first offer which she hungrily accepted). All rooms have AC and there is a side entrance 30 feet from the strip. I told her sure, that I would be right back after getting away from Gloriosa. Mamasan also said girls were no problem and you have your own key for access so def girl friendly

Montego Bay Resort. Just across street from DocCave beach entrance. Happened across the leasing office thinking it was a travel office. I think they are there 3 or 4 hours a day LOL. Got a 14th floor suite beautiful views, full kitchen and better condition then the room at Gloriosa for 70$ (and, sadly, Dalley's too, though you just aint going to beat Dalley on her price). Don't know if gf or not but they did pause when I asked about it so...

Short of a remarkable turnaround, the only saving grace for Jamaica is her beaches.

Railed a beautiful little MILF all through the nigth. She was very hot in my preverted opinion and I should be able to post pics when I go back to USA. After booting her this morning, I get one meet off of intro from a little girl acting like a high priced pro. She was beautiful but if I know one thing, a great 8 beats a shitty 10ish looking girl any day of the week. I'm not much into pros and I'm sure as hell not into high priced ones. When she commented 5000 Jamaican was "nothing", I got up and just left. I usually give taxi fare for a reject, but this girl did not rate.

My 3rd encounter today was another off introductions; she shows up over an hour late to my meet point and has a friend. She is a solid 7, but below my acceptable cutoff of 8. I tell the two of them "well. It's been a long day." when she prompts "but I thought we could do something". I tell her some other time. No taxi fare for you, either.

No loss; I'm here in part to recon for a little family reunion I will be bringing down later in the summer. Jamaica looks great for family etc. But Africa, this place is decidedly not.

Tropical Fantasy Massage directions

Quote Originally Posted by Pete Benetar  [View Original Post]
    Scoured about 10 pages and can't see straight anymore. Anyone have directions to this place?
    From Dr Cave Beach walk towards the airport (away from downtown). Once you pass the 2nd ATM, you will see a couple of small grocery stores and a Digicell store. Close to these is a yellow building for the Montego Bay Institute of Technology. Walk towards this school and down the side street next to it. Turn left into the first opening in the fence. You will see a restaurant with a pool table (don't drink the Mannish Water!). Walk around the back of this building til you see a white door with a very small door bell with the words emergency written on it. This is the spot. Buzz and enter. Tell Chocolate I said "Hi".

Tropical Fantasy Massage directions in MBO?

Scoured about 10 pages and can't see straight anymore. Anyone have directions to this place?

Tropical fantasy massage club directions?

I've been scouring the pages and cannot locate directions for this place. Any help? Thanks ahead.

Tropical fantasy massage club directions?

I've been scouring the pages and cannot locate directions for this place. Any help? Thanks ahead.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaijuan14  [View Original Post]

I am still thinking about trying an all-inclusive, I hope its not half empty when I get there.
    If you are going to go all inclusive then you really need to go to Hedo II in Negril. Almost all of the other AIs cater to couples or families. Hedo is definitely adult. Spend the couple extra bucks to stay on the nude side. The prude side is OK but you'll have to get dressed to walk over to the nude beach and pool.

There will be mostly couples. But they play and often will invite playmates to join them. There are a few singles of both genders and in the disco at night you can find local semi-pros and pros. Things really heat up after midnight in the hot tub on the nude side.

If you are there during one of the "lifestyle" weeks then you will see fucking on the breakfast tables as well as anytime and anywhere at all. Those weeks are basically a 7 day orgy. My first stay at Hedo was a lifestyle week and it was awesome. The unwritten rule was if the curtain is open, feel free to watch. If the door is open, feel free to join in. There were a lot of open doors! 24-7! Dennyp. Com has lots of info including who is scheduled to be there and a forum to meet people before you go.

Besides all that, Hedo is one of the best resorts on the island and has the highest return visitor ratio for any resort in the world. You can still leave the resort and explore Negril, which is a very laid back place. There are some decent places to pick up pussy like the Jungle and a few other clubs and beach bars.

The one problem with an all inclusive is that you can't bring in a friend without at least buying them a day or evening pass. Around $80. Day pass must leave by 5 or 6 and evening pass must leave by 2am. The local girls that hang out at the disco all have to buy a pass to be there. That will be added to her pricing so you can expect to spend at least $100-150. Grab one early as there won't be a TLN unless you register her as a full guest. They show up right as the disco opens and sometimes a bit earlier in the piano bar. Often you can get real GFE from them, including participating in some of the swapping action with other couples.

At any other AI all you can expect is a no-hassle, no cash vacation. It is wonderful for just kicking back with no worries but your chances of getting laid on property are slim to none, depending on who is there at that time. You would still have to venture out to a strip club or MP.

Your other options are to get out of Mobay and head to Negril or Ochi at a reasonably priced beachfront hotel. You'll get a great vacation, should have no problems bringing in a guest (tip the security guy) and have an entirely different experience than Mobay.

The strip will continue to decline unless they can get the 3 biggest hotels open again. The Fantasy, across from Cornwall Beach has been closed for about 15 years but the Gloustershire and Breezes were always full until they both closed a couple years ago. They were the economic engines that drove the strip.

Have fun.

Pogo

Night rider

[QUOTE=Loxxii.

I called my driver and waited for him for like 20 minutes in the hall because I was too scared to go outside. Now let me tell you, I sat there and listened to every wild sound coming from the guys that were around the building. I don't know if they were vagrants, but my mind was tripping me out. If any of you saw the TV Show Prision Break in the season where they were locked up in a foreign prison, but that is what it felt like. I was so relieved when my driver called. On the way back, I saw why you should not walk downtown at night. In front of the gas station, I witnessed my very first KNIFE FIGHT from the taxi. WTF! Two dudes were swinging blades and cutting each other while yelling "blah blah bomba clot blah blah". Had I been walking when that happened, I probably would have just lied down and died from shock. Keep in mind, I am pretty big and have done some MMA training. Brock Lesnar would have pissed his pants if he was out there. Fuck that! We don't fight with knives. Dem rude boys play in the big leagues. The driver took me back and tried to charge me $60. I gave him the $40 and JA1000 that I had left on me. Once again, I gt robbed by a taxi but I was just glad to get out of there with my life. [/QUOTE]I think I know why I have not being liking my last visits to Mobay by this post. I would not go downtown or pretty much anywhere at night there. I feel safe during the day downtown-and in a lot of other cities, but many of the other cities I have traveled to are not safe at night also, so its not a Jamaican thing.

I have loved the strip so much because you can walk at 3 an 4 am and not feel afraid. There are a lot of tourist police so that makes it nice. The things that made the strip the place is that it has many restaurants, many hotels (two or three have closed) lots of nightclubs and a lot of foot traffic-local and tourist.

Now, I think people are going to all-inclusives, they don't have to bother with all those elements. If you don't stay on the strip, you pretty much are confined to your hotel, there aren't many places you can go or walk around. That's why I have been complaining about them having a big mall. But then again, one thing I have noticed is that Jamaicans don't shop like they do in other countries. What few malls they have, the tourist frequent and they are few.

I think Mobay is a great place for a first timer, I highly suggest it. There's nothing like exploring something for the first time. Its the second and continued trips you will get bored. The women are beautiful and not hard to meet to me, its "what do I do now that I got laid?". Another thing is timing, you don't know when the town is going to be busy or slow. I think that may help to know but how are you to know? I went twice during high season and everybody kept saying-oh, it was busy last week. Yeah right.

I am still thinking about trying an all-inclusive, I hope its not half empty when I get there.

Last leg of my report

Yesterday, I went to Aquasol with my non pro. OMG! That place was packed for Easter. I literally and figuratively took sand to the beach because this chick was weighting me down with all the young tenders there. Dancing in Jamaica would be a crime if it was done in public in the US. I have no idea how the guys do that without getting aroused and hurting themselves. Anyway, the girl paid to get in and met me there, then out of nowhere she told me she did not like crowds (no idea why she didn't tell me that before). She just stood there looking bored while I swam and looked at the others having fun. She was the only one that was not having a blast. I would have cut off contact with her right then had she not left her stuff in my room. She finally left and I stayed for a few more hours before going back to X-Quiz-It. I turned my phone off and I promise you, this chick called like 25 times in about 4 hours and never left a message.

I looked around for a driver to take my back to X-Quiz-It since it was like 10 pm and you guys advised me not to walk downtown at night. I finally found a route taxi to do it since the only other one available was the horrible Patrick. I told the taxi how to get there and asked if he would wait for me. He said he would come back in an hour. I got out and that place is scary at night. I rushed up stairs to the place.

Again, I learned that when you go back to see a girl again, she is so excited to see you again like a newly wed returning from active duty in the military. Cherry asked me to buy her a Vodka for JA200. No problem, let's get loose. We went back and the massage and conversation was basically the same, except this time she asks some personal questions and says she wants to visit me in the US one day and she wished I had met her on my first day instead of my last (my biggest regret) After the massage, we got lost staring into each other's eyes and she kissed on my chest for a while. She is 22 and has a baby face, but a grown ass body. She said,"I have big tits and you have little tits." That cracked me up. This is why I like her. She seems so innocent. All I could do was laugh and smile and she would pout with her bottom lip out and ask why I was laughing at her. I could not take it any more and I had to DATY. She wanted sex but we had already been warned that I was over my time. She came and then asked "are you ready for your jerk off?" This included a little head kissing and I came on her tits. She gave me her real name, facebook, and email. I will go back in June just to see her. I will post pics later. The best experience of this trip came at the end. I guess that's life.

I called my driver and waited for him for like 20 minutes in the hall because I was too scared to go outside. Now let me tell you, I sat there and listened to every wild sound coming from the guys that were around the building. I don't know if they were vagrants, but my mind was tripping me out. If any of you saw the TV Show Prision Break in the season where they were locked up in a foreign prison, but that is what it felt like. I was so relieved when my driver called. On the way back, I saw why you should not walk downtown at night. In front of the gas station, I witnessed my very first KNIFE FIGHT from the taxi. WTF! Two dudes were swinging blades and cutting each other while yelling "blah blah bomba clot blah blah". Had I been walking when that happened, I probably would have just lied down and died from shock. Keep in mind, I am pretty big and have done some MMA training. Brock Lesnar would have pissed his pants if he was out there. Fuck that! We don't fight with knives. Dem rude boys play in the big leagues. The driver took me back and tried to charge me $60. I gave him the $40 and JA1000 that I had left on me. Once again, I gt robbed by a taxi but I was just glad to get out of there with my life.

I finally called my non pro when I got back to let her know I was home. I thought she would be pissed, but she came right over and brought me some jerk chicken. This place is like the bizarro US. I would have been in a knife fight with her when she got there had this been in the US. I think she might have even smelled the other chick's pussy on my breath when I kissed her. I still feel bad about that. We went to sleep and I checked out early so that I could get away from her (I left her $20 that she did not ask for) and went back to the massage place on the Hip Strip to see Chocolate at 7 am this morning before I went to the airport. I decided to take the 30 minute walk to the airport since I had some time to kill.

My advice is to come to the airport 3 hours before to avoid the ridiculous lines that I saw last time. Today has been a breeze. My biggest mistake is coming Monday-Wednesday. If you don't know anyone, those days can be a waste. The rest of the week was golden.

Until June.

X-Quiz-It Directions

Being the cheap ass that I am, (actually I'd just rather give money to a soft legged girl than a hard legged driver) I decided to walk to X-Quiz-It today.

1. Walk downtown (or take a taxi) to the Texaco station where are the taxis get gas.

2. From there, walk left down Union Street which is across from the gas station (you could also take Market Street which is a block up across from ScotiaBank and The Cage)

3. Walk down the street for a 2-3 blocks and then make a left down East Street which is a dead end.

4. Walk into the dead end and you will see the Van Dyke building on the left. The location looks horrible BTW.

5. Go in and up the stairs to the 3rd floor (I believe I actually went up 4 flights, but you will see a sign that says 3rd floor and a sign for X-Quiz-It Massage Parlour)

6. Press the buzzer and enter.

Unfortunately, the prices have gone up from what's on the website. It's $40 an hour same as Ocean View. I asked to pay in Jamaican and she said JA3200 (no price break). Tropical Fantasy (white door place on the Hip Strip) is the cheapest at JA2000 or $25 and provides the best service IMO.

They had 9 girls line up and I chose Cherry who is by far the nicest looking girl I had seen in Jamaica on this trip. I may actually go back to see her again later today. They have good beds with porn playing in the rooms and good music. The massage was mediocre because she is new but her looks and personality made up for it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Thaijuan14  [View Original Post]
    Okay, I just finished kicking it with a 19 year old, I am feeling good. I am just standing at the

Sidewalk after getting her a taxi. This taxi driver (I am near the driveway of moods) comes over.

To solicit me. Normally I am sending them away but he says something that gets me talking to him.

I asked him about rejuvenation. He says its no good and he has some place better. Yeah, some.

Place that will give a kickback better! He hands me this card. Here is the link:

http://www.x-quiz-it-bodyworks.com/facilities.php

He tells me he can take me there on Monday if I want. Well, I thought I should go, so I can report.

Back for you guys. I tell him I am going to Trelawny and I should be back by 4pm.

The next day, I meet him at 4pm. He said this place is Downtown, well, we didn't go Downtown.

We went to Top road. I don't know why he didn't take me to X-Quiz-it but I will have to go next trip.

The place he took me to was like Deja Vu when I stepped inside. The business card says this:

Montego Bay Ocaen View Massage Centre.

19 Queens Drive.

Mobay, St, James.

(876) 940-7417.

Man, I swear that is the old rejuvenation but the driver and the girl I was with said it wasn't.

I meant to ask some drivers my last day there if this was true or not but I forgot. I really want.

To know and I will find out on my next trip.

They had the same menu! And in english prices. I went for the cheapest offer, a thai massage.

You get a massage and a yank. This gets you in the door so you can negotiate with the girl.

On the menu, they had a 3some they call a double dutch. They also have escort were you.

Pay $150 to take her off property for 6 hours.

So they wanted $40 for the thai massage, I told the mamasan I only have Ja dollars.

She charges me $35 in Ja dollars.

Okay, here's the good part, the girls come out, I see Sereca, she's the 3rd. I already made

Up my mind as soon as I saw her. Exactly how I like them. We get back to the room and.

We hit it off.

She gives me a nice massage and asks me what I want. Hey, I am almost 50 (49) , by this.

Time, I am down on sperm count, need more time to recover so I tell her DATY and she can

Just give me a yank.

I turned her out, she came hard. I didn't think of it but I should have checked for her juices.

I love that. When she came, she put her hand out as to keep me away for a minute, I guess.

Because of the sensitivity, she really enjoyed that and that made my day.

She jerked me off while I held her precious breast, really nice. She asked if I wanted to

Shower with her, I told her no since I was going back to the hotel. While I was putting.

On my clothes she asked for my phone number?

I reminded her I lived in Las Vegas but she said she knew but wanted my number. That.

Was a first. I have had women pass me their number (on their own) because they liked me.

And wanted to do business again, but no one has asked me for my number.

We exchanged phone numbers, e-mail addresses and she wrote her real name down.

I wrote her a letter, I will see where this goes. I am not trying to have a relationship and.

She knows but it would be cool to hookup when I come to town.

They have 11 girls working of which 3 were on escorts. The driver said the girls beg him to.

Bring them business. I think the girls would suck my dick just to get me to pick them.

You can see the desperation in them. One girl shied away when I went to shake her hand.

I asked the driver why she did that and he said they hate to get rejected and I guess she.

Knew I wasn't going to choose her. I think she knew who I had my eyes on.

Thanks guys. You are both right. Things would be easier for me with the women if I could understand what the hell they were saying. If I come back, I would love to coordinate with some others instead of doing this on my on. I will try other places as well. I may just bite the bullet on that trip. If nothing else, I want to meet your guy. I talked to him on the phone and he seems cool.

So yesterday, I walked to Ocean View to see the girl that came to my room the other night. Much better experience this time. She was so glad to see me and smiled very big when I chose her again. This chick is so beautiful and SHE was happy when I picked her? If she was not doing this for money, I could easily make the mistake of marrying her and bringing her home to the US. I got a shower, massage, DATY, and massaged her for 50 plus a 20 tip. I was there for about 80 minutes as we went over my time talking.

When I got back, I tried to walk to X-quiz-it massage downtown on East Street, but I could not find it. I started noticing what looked like some "rude boys" and very few shops, so I got the hell out of there. Foolishly, I will try the trip again in about an hour.

I went to Moods last night and I did not like it at all. The women were not thick enough for me and the whole vibe of the place was uncomfortable to me. I must mention that I am from Atlanta which is black strip clubs superpower, so I just expected more. I stayed for about 20 minutes and then my girl came back over. She brought me food and some groceries but I was too tired to eat or give her much attention. We went to sleep and I made it up to her in the morning. She has a way with words in that beautiful accent like "Let us shower together" and "I am in love with every moment spent together". This time, she even decided to suck my dick before she left for church (didn't miss a beat) and she did not ask for any money for a taxi or lunch. She is clearly a non pro. If I was more attracted to her, I would be in big trouble at this point. She, like myself, is a teacher but she only makes like $800 a month (and she buys me groceries) whereas I make more than 4 times that and am still underpaid. Minimum wage here is like $200 a month and a fucking can of Pringles cost $5. That pisses me off.

Trips like this make me realize how lucky I am to have been created in America and I just take that for granted. It makes me want to marry these women and bring them home just to share my good fortune, but I can't save the world and it was just a thought. What I will do, is take her out to a nice restaurant tonight, give her a nice gift, and leave her with a little money when I leave. No problem, because she is a non pro so this won't affect the pussy market. Funny, if she was charging me, I would haggle with her for every dollar but since she wants nothing, I almost want to pay twice what a pro would charge.

Shortcut to Ocean View (aka Rejuvi)

ok, so here is the shortcut to ocean view (aka rejuvi) i promised.

look across the street from the post office next to dr. cave beach. there is a very tall building called montego bay resort club condiminiums.

1. go up the spiral stairs and down the hall to the right of the shop in the middle.

2. at the end of the hall, you will find the elevator on the right.

3. get off at the pent house (ph) which is the highest floor.

4. walk through the bridge. (be sure to notice the view of the ocean so that you can appreciate what you are not paying for if you are staying at the caribic house)

5. now, cut through the parking lot of el greco resort. go over the speed bumps and through the gate bar both of which are painted black and yellow. there will be a guard at the gate, they won't mind if you pass through.

6. once you are on the street (top road aka queens dr.) make a left and walk until you get to the traffic light. it is just past the old castle looking building on the right and big apple rooms hotel on the left.

7. when you see grandiosa hotel on the right, you will go down a spiraling driveway on the left which leads to a white building. it looks abandoned at first, but walk up to the door and ring the bell. soon you will be in heaven.

this trip takes about 10 minutes (at least 12 minutes on the way back if you use enough energy there). this shortcut is great for the day time, but i would not recommend it at night although i saw no dangers besides the crazy driving when i went.

Loxxii,

Actually, $150 to Nine Mile and the $20 or so to get in is well worth the money and time. (but I am really into Reggae and Bob Marley) You might get it a little cheaper with a tour company but I would rather have a cool, private driver who can really show me Jamaica rather than being with a busload of obnoxious tourists.

Thaijuan,

I agree that the strip has gone way downhill. I used to stay at the Gloustershire and could sit on the balcony while an endless parade of women would call up to me from the sidewalk offering their services. Now all you see are a few fat, obnoxious BJ / Pickpocket artists near the casino.

When I first started going to Ja I was not into mongering so I did not partake of the selection. I was single and got plenty of local and tourist pussy. By the time I got into mongering there was a lot less action on the strip and I had no interest in what was there.

So I have never considered Ja as a mongering destination. I go for business, but I do love the island and it's people. Other than an occasional trip to the massage place, the only action I get in Jamaica is pure amateur.

I have the opportunity to live there if I want, but I doubt I ever would do it. It is an extremely difficult place to live. There are very few of the modern conveniences that we take for granted in the US. Everything takes too much time and hassle.

I hope to retire in Thailand, but that is for another time and forum section.

Pogo

Quote Originally Posted by Loxxii  [View Original Post]
    Damn, where do real Jamaican go to meet dates. The one night stand thing is my last resort. I want to find the love of my. Week.
    Loxxii, it sounds like you are trying too hard to get laid. You need to understand the mind frame of (Mobay) women.

My last visit there I met a woman who owned her business and she was telling me how hard it was for her to get good hard working female workers. Why? She said because the Jamaican men just give them money, they don't have to work. I am guessing this is very true with the very pretty women who get courted everyday.

If you have noticed, there are not a lot of jobs for the women there. There are to me, a lot of men to women. I have met some pretty women and they usually have some attitude like they are the last ones on earth. The girl I.

Met was not only independent, but also good looking, so I don't know how I pulled that.

I have been trying to say in my posts that Mobay (the strip) has experienced a shift in mongering. Its not there anymore. In order to find action, you have to have a car and be on the move. If one spot isn't happening, you can drive to another area. Like I have said, I won't drive so my days there are numbered. I have to go to Jamaica to visit my mom who lives in Trelawny. I don't have to stay on the strip, but I do, because she likes to gamble (my money) at the Cliffs. On my last trip, while at the cliff during the daytime-shows how bored I was, I saw an old flame from maybe 3 or 4 years ago (waitress) , she just waved and kept on with herself. She did not even come.

Over and greet me, shows how times have changed.

I was going to take the bike tour (I think it is down Blue Mountain) , I got sidetracked by my new girl and didn't go anywhere outside of Mobay. It cost me $40 for my taxi friend to take me to Trelawny, in which, other drivers are asking $50-$60. I think $150 sounds maybe a little high but I have ever taken the trip or compared it to a tour company.

Loxxii, let me just say this. I have traveled to Asia, Central America and the Caribbean. The one thing I finally realized after traveling to Thailand, is attitude. I could name the "happy" countries I have been to and I could name the "unhappy" countries. The point is it matters where you go. Some places, the people are very happy with their lives. They may be poor (or comfortable) but they are happy. Some places, the people are mad at the world because they are very poor, and I don't blame them. I don't see a lot of people smiling and acting happy.

Jamaica, like many poor places suffer from too much corruption. When they get some money (tourist dollars) that could be used to better or modernize the town, the corrupt people keep the money. In Mobay, they are really behind as to what is hip and modern. I think that is why the all-inclusives do well, they have modern hotels.

It is very frustrating to be there. Where are the mega malls like everybody else? Why isn't transportation easier.

For the foreign traveler? And the prices, come on, if its bad for us, what about the locals?

I love Jamaican women, but it is not worth struggling to have fun when you get there. There are too many places I still need to explore and others I can't wait to get back to. I just say if someone hasn't been to Jamaica, please go.

The first time anywhere is always an adventure, its the 2nd and 3rd trips where you have to start to be creative.

I am thinking about going to the Holiday Inn Sunspree in December. That will tell, if I will keep going back to Mobay. I stayed there one night (while staying at the Wex) and it was cool to just walk up and get food and drinks at will. There were a lot of people staying there when I was there. I will report back on my experience.

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 30 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations