"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Curacao

+ Add Report
Page 194 of 311 FirstFirst ... 94 144 184 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 204 244 294 ... LastLast
Results 2,896 to 2,910 of 4656
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ajordan
    Anyways, most girls charge 30 USD for 30 min, she wanted 50. Sellers market when she looks that good. We settled on 40....

Also, I don't know, but I didn't see a shower in this girls room. Gives me the creeps.
    Every girl charges 30USD for basic service F/S. If she asked for $50, she tried to get extra money assuming you did not know the standard price. You are not even supposed to ask for the price. Probably because you asked her she came up with the higher number.

You can give them extra money for extra time and/or services. Also some girls do not even talk about money, you just pay them after the "performance"

It's better to pay in Florins, it's actually a little bit cheaper than in dollars.

But some time strange things may happen. Long time ago one friend asked a girl if he can pay in dollars, she said yes, and for some reason she readily agreed for $20. It looks like they really like dollars, maybe getting too excited, so she could not even calculate or think. Kinda strange because in florines she still wanted 50Fl.

Every room has a shower, and you can shower, no problem. But the girls do not shower after each customer.

Quote Originally Posted by vitrea
    looks like the verdict is that you do not compete with campo, unless you want to get shot. sorry mel. thought i had a brilliant idea. i still think may be you could joint venture with a local..but never mind :-)

liathian, thank you for the reference posts. i do find the strip-club deal hypocritical. for a change, i agree with a lawyer. the guys hire a dominican "stripper" who knew exactly what is expected of a "stripper" in the caribbean. she is jealous of her fellow dominica managing the place without having to suck on smelly dicks or gets tired of riding cock for not much money and decides to turn on them! they are now convicted with prostitution on an island with one of the world's largest brothels. great.

who cares. sounds like that club was lousy competition for campo anyway.
    i dunno about get shot but i don't think you will get permit the governor won't give you there were some chinese people who wanted to open an asian prositute club but they didn't receive permit. the governor is female and don't like this neither the church i remember once they put an urban party in campo church people got on radio and tv to protest even politicians and also happen the day of the party they went in front of the place to talk to teenagers and young adults to not go there. the only reason they don't close campo is to stop sexual abuse and [CodeWord125] and because its not on main road where little kids can go hang out but you have to drive in to get there.

Can't compete

Looks like the verdict is that you do not compete with Campo, unless you want to get shot. Sorry Mel. Thought I had a brilliant idea. I still think may be you could joint venture with a local..but never mind :-)

Liathian, thank you for the reference posts. I do find the strip-club deal hypocritical. For a change, I agree with a lawyer. The guys hire a Dominican "stripper" who knew exactly what is expected of a "stripper" in the Caribbean. She is jealous of her fellow Dominica managing the place without having to suck on smelly dicks or gets tired of riding cock for not much money and decides to turn on them! They are now convicted with prostitution on an island with one of the world's largest brothels. Great.

Who cares. Sounds like that club was lousy competition for Campo anyway.

Campo Allegre on Tuesday (Ladys Night)

Well I must say It was better. But I still wouldn't recommend the destination.

I arrived at 11:00 pm, there were at least 5 times the people parked there. I want to say there were regular girls there as well. I guess they get in free and get discount on drinks. Anyways, there was a larger quantity of women. I'm guessing probably 80 women. And I saw at least 5 passable, and maybe 2 8s of the 80. Don't get all crazy. No 9s and no 10s.

And there were probably around 50 guys wandering around. I happen to get lucky and grabbed one of the 8's. A nice 32 year old from Medellin. (9 Body, 8 Face, 7 Attitude, Not GFE. Anyways, most girls charge 30 USD for 30 min, she wanted 50. Sellers market when she looks that good. We settled on 40.

You really need to arrive late. It doesn't get going until 11 or later. Also, I don't know, but I didn't see a shower in this girls room. Gives me the creeps.

Well, needless to say. She didn't shower and went back to work. Good Fight. Bad Karma. Big shower back at Hotel. I must say, she was nice too look at. But over all, 95 + % of the women there couldn't pay me to sleep with them.

Also earlier in the evening, around 10: 30 I went to a place called Amigo's Terrace. A strip club/brothel, anyways there were 6 girls there. I'm guessing all Dominican. 5''s and 6's. But nice body's I guess. I'm a neck up guy so. It has to be 7+ in that category. I hung around there like 15-20 Minutes to see if more girls were coming, but no. The place is average size, reminds me of a low class strip club in the US. Again, not that easy to get too, the street signs suck in Curaco. Its off Santa Rosa avenue. But I wouldn't bother.

Sorry to be so negative. But save your money. Goto Medellin, Costa Rica, Rio, even Argentina before coming here. I'm happy to answer questions if some one has. I think the DR is much better as well. SO many Options out there, skip this one.

I came for work, which was a bonus. Paid for hotel, food, and rent a car. So I don't feel that bad about my visit. But if I would of paid for the package. OMG shoot me.

Regards to All. Montevideo later this week. I'll be posting in that area. Hope to have a better time there.

Ajordan

Forget about opening a club in the islands.

As far as I know all of the club owners in sxm and cur are connected. As a foreigner you would find it next to impossible to open a club.

My experiences at Campo have always been good. Either I get a good referral, run into a chica that I know, or find some good talent.
    I have never been disappointed although it might take 3 tries a night before you get a keeper.

I find it amazing the memories of these chicas. I ran into a chica that I banged one time in the afternoon back alley in Aruba 2 years ago. I ran into her in Carolinas (Sxm) last trip and she jumped all over me
    I find this truly amazing.
    Mel

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Strike
    If I'm not mistaken, the Campo's owner (or former owner, or one of the owners depending on who you listen to) got shot to death not too long ago. Same goes for the owner of Casa Blanca bar in SXM. I wonder what would happen to a foreigner if he were to start a large-scale competing business!
    Old campo owner got shot to death because he was a big druglord in curacao many people feared him because he some people said he let killed 2 campo guards who was willing to talk.

One Year Ago..............

From January 27, 2009:

Fear & Loathing In Curacao: Giovanni van Ierland,
    Controversial Former Owner of Campo-Alegre Murdered in Curacao.

WILLEMSTAD, CURACAO – The Dutch Forensic Institute (NFI) is investigating the murder of Giovanni van Ierland.
The former Campo-Alegre owner was shot dead on the street January 27, 2009. It is not the first time that the NFI has assisted the Public Prosecution’s Office and the police in an investigation in Curacao.

Mr. van Ierland was in the process of regaining ownership of the Campo-Alegre brothel which he lost while in prison to his former partner. With the death of van Ierland his next of kin has to decide whether to continue the reclaiming proceedings or not.

In 2002, van Ierland was sentenced to twelve years for laundering drugs and money through Campo Alegre. A fine of 800,000 guilders (US$468,000) was also paid prior to van Ierland's release from prison in September, 2008.

Note: As of February, 2010, NO ONE has ever been brought to Trial for Giovanni van Ierland's Murder.

The Sleazy World Of A Curacao Strip Club

fear & loathing in curacao.

from "amigoe" curacao's newspaper:

the shady world of curacao striptease clubs.
    8 feb, 2010, 07:03 (gmt -04:00)

willemstad — last friday, the public prosecutor had demanded a 36-month sentence each – of which twelve conditional for the manager of striptease club de rode leeuw, the nigerian bhuhari “bibi’ h. (45) and his assistant gilberto ‘chino’ g. (29). according to the officer, they were guilty of women trafficking in which they had forced three striptease dancers to prostitution.

nine months had been demanded against the third suspect, the dominican anny p. (21). she had also worked at de rode leeuw as hostess and by order of bibi had managed the keys of the new padlocks, which he had placed on the gates on october 13th last year so that the two striptease dancers esmeralda and perla could no longer leave the terrain. that evening, they had indicated they did not want to have sex with customers in one of the two cribs on the terrain of the nightclub. however, bibi insisted, as business was bad. the dancers declared they had had sex with a customer twice and four times under duress.

they had not been the first ones either. from statements of their traced fellow-countrywoman chrystal, it appeared she had experienced the same. she had also been forced to have sex with customers to generate more income. as she had not be able to pay the weekly rent of her room and apparently not consumed sufficient drinks, she had also had sex with customers a few times. (by the way, the girls received 2 guilders from every glass of wine costing 9 guilders, in reality their wine had been cranberry juice, red.). from the 125 guilders received for the sex, the girls had had to pay 25 guilders for the room.
    in the meantime, chrystal had also had a relation with a customer of de rode leeuw with whom she had sometimes spent the night. when she indicated that she was no longer willing to have sex with customers, she had been confined for two days. her passport had been confirep001ed. she had been dropped off at the airport and after immigration had been informed, she had received her passport only at the gate. having worked at de rode leeuw for three months, she states she had actually only earned 200 guilders.

bibi and chino deny there is a question of [CodeWord908], as the girls themselves had applied for the job with explicit (nude pictures). bibi states that considerable costs were made before a girl could actually come to the island, “ticket, permits, svb and salary, nearly 2000 guilders”. he had made an agreement with the owner of de rode leeuw, rudy da costa gomez last year to rent the striptease club for approx. 5000 guilders per month. that includes all rules, such as fines if a girl wants a night out. “they always had a day off on mondays when they were allowed to do whatever they wished, including extra income by prostitution which they didn’t have to hand over.”

“these girls knew in advance what was expected of them, says lawyer eldon sulvaran. he blamed the government of hypocrisy by collecting money for the ‘dancers’ permits on the one hand and tolerating these brothels on the other hand. “the striptease club world is a shadowy one.” he also blamed the om that they had interrogated chrystal first without informing the defense. “that is not according to the rules.” this is why he pled for inadmissibility.

all that time, the 21-year old anny had been held in custody since october 14th. she says she had not known that esmeralda and perla had been confined against their wishes and that she had only been ordered to manage the keys and buy food at the chinese next-door. until last week, the charge of women trafficking had still been held against her, which is why the appeal for suspension of her preventive custody by her lawyer toos smeulders had been rejected thrice. the officer dropped the charge, so that only the principal in the second degree of unlawful detention remains.

anny had attended school until her 13th year and has a 7-year old daughter. she still lives with the child’s father, but he is unemployed and cannot support his child. she asks for nothing better than to return to sto. domingo.

the officer had demanded nine months against her, ‘because she does not want to tell the truth.’ at the end of the session, the judge lifted the preventive custody. the young female, who had fumbled for words before the judge, was intensely relieved. she had spent last weekend in the aliens’ barracks and supposedly deported today.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_68557.php

i'll stick with campo over some back street strip club, now or in the future.
    campo's weekly strip show is usually very interesting.

the girls are at campo by their own choice and are not locked up........

Quote Originally Posted by Vitrea
    Here is an idea: One of the Caribbean veterans that has a lot of contacts with Colombia AND friends of SXM club owners could start a new club in Curacao and bring some talent
    Mel and Goga, what do you guys say? :-)
    If I'm not mistaken, the Campo's owner (or former owner, or one of the owners depending on who you listen to) got shot to death not too long ago. Same goes for the owner of Casa Blanca bar in SXM. I wonder what would happen to a foreigner if he were to start a large-scale competing business!

Well, I must say Lorenzos recap is perfect.

I arrived around 9:30pm. Music started around 10pm. I must say the set up is very interesting and has potential. Only if they had more talent. I figure I saw approximately 40+ women. Only 2 above a Seven. And both became occupied quite fast.

Location reminds me of a military prison camp. With a mix of the relight district in Amsterdam. Every girl has her own small room where she sits in front. If the red light is on, that means shes occupied. The location is right next to the airport, and much easier to spot at night. Super Glowing Neon Lights.

Talent was quite bad to be nice about it. But it may improve later in the evening. I left around 11pm. And Tuesdays is Lady's Night, so I may try again before I head home. I went to a place, called Cafe Allegre after, but it was closed. The street signs do suck here. I think I picked a bad day most likely.

You do need a rent a car while in Curacao, the distance is pretty big.

But man, 95% of the women were absolutely disgusting. Don't know how they make any money.

The idea and set up is great, its just the talent thats horrible. But who knows, everyones taste is different.

Curacao for me is not a good mongering destination. But if you need to be here, then Campo is worth a visit to C.

Let you know how tomorrow goes.

Regards

Ajordan
    Thank you for an honest review without sugar coating it. I am still struggling with my plans. Recent reviews (Lorenzo and few others) are really swaying me away from Campo/Curacao.

Main problem seems to be lack of competition. I am sure many of you own and or manage thriving businesses. You know what I am talking about. They don't even have a decent strip club on the island! Nothing other than Campo! SXM is a good example how at least some competition brings up quality. They are also Colombian girls and have to fly farther to get there but still, they are getting up there and some time by plane loads. Goga makes some excellent points but IMHO it all comes down to management and competition is the best motivation for better management.

Here is an idea: One of the Caribbean veterans that has a lot of contacts with Colombia AND friends of SXM club owners could start a new club in Curacao and bring some talent up. Curacao's reputation draws mongering foreigners to the island anyway so you don't even need to advertise or worry about local laws. Place would be packed from day one.

Mel and Goga, what do you guys say? :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Aesder
    I am considering buying an apartment in Curacao as an investment and vacation home. I have considered a lot of things to includ: weather, cost of real estate, quality of the diving, the cost of flights as well as proximity to Florida, the culture of the island. Yes a side benefit will be the Chicas of course but main concerns are weather and diving!

Do any of you guys have any experience in this area? Can you offer advice or cautions on the difficulties of buying property or ways to avoid common issues if any? Will the local banks lend to Americans?

Thanks in advance.
    It is easy to buy a property. Although the closing may take time since somebody maybe late or forget about it

It is more complex to maintain or manage it later, in case you want to rent it out and fix different issues. A big problem on the island is reliable electricians and airco service.

If you need a contact for buying and/or managing a property PM me.

Banks theoretically give mortgages to foreigners. At least they advertise that.
    Normally they ask for 50% down payment. I also saw an ad where they would give a mortgage with 30% downpayment to a foreigner. For locals/residents I think it's always 30% down payment.

But in reality even though I was promised a mortgage from a local bank - they sent me all the conditions and answered questions, after a while they disappeared, stopped answering my emails. I don't know why they did not explain anything. But at the beginning they said they would be happy to give me mortgage.

So I was stuck with cash buy option. Which I believe turned out to better anyway. If you buy an apartment in a resort area, check out the condo fees and other expenses. Also water and electro rates are very high in Curacao, about 2 times more than in USA, and airco will produce huge bills.

But man, 95% of the women were absolutely disgusting. Don't know how they make any money.

The idea and set up is great, its just the talent thats horrible. But who knows, everyones taste is different.

Curacao for me is not a good mongering destination. But if you need to be here, then Campo is worth a visit to C.
    I agree. From my last time visit to Campo this January I was not impressed at all. Mostly not good looking girls, although a few ones were fuckable. Just enough to get busy for a few days. But no stunners at all during last years in Campo.

Curacao used to be a good mongering destination 5-10+ years ago. About 3 times more girls, many good looking ones and usually 2-3 stunners, like playboy models. Also they were competing for you, and you could get any type of extra service sometimes for free or for a tip. The girls had much better attitude.

This time I was not able to get nothing extra, they would not do any BBBJ, anal, they simply refuse and do not even need extra tip. I asked only the best looking ones, I'm sure the ugly girls would be more likely to agree. But I have no interest in them even if they pay me. But anyway, the main purppose of the Curacao trip was not Campo, so it did not matter much.

Still found two nice girls who gave GFE, got their phone numbers in Medellin and Bogota, but probably would not need them in Colombia.

Even though most of the Campo girls are not too good looking they still get business since the guys have no other choice. Also many locals guys would go for any woman, some people have different taste.

I wonder why Campo has changed so much to worse. Maybe one of the reasons that now there are enough gringos already traveling to Colombia, therefore many girls do not need to leave the country to make money? So only the ugliest ones have better opportunity overseas.

Campo Allegre (on a Monday)

Well, I must say Lorenzos recap is perfect.

I arrived around 9:30pm. Music started around 10pm. I must say the set up is very interesting and has potential. Only if they had more talent. I figure I saw approximately 40+ women. Only 2 above a Seven. And both became occupied quite fast.

Location reminds me of a military prison camp. With a mix of the relight district in Amsterdam. Every girl has her own small room where she sits in front. If the red light is on, that means shes occupied. The location is right next to the airport, and much easier to spot at night. Super Glowing Neon Lights.

Talent was quite bad to be nice about it. But it may improve later in the evening. I left around 11pm. And Tuesdays is Lady's Night, so I may try again before I head home. I went to a place, called Cafe Allegre after, but it was closed. The street signs do suck here. I think I picked a bad day most likely.

You do need a rent a car while in Curacao, the distance is pretty big.

Let you know how tomorrow goes.

Regards

Ajordan

Stds

Quote Originally Posted by Mel365
    The girls on all the dutch islands are required by law to be checked out every week, visually. They each have their own plastic speculum for the examination. I know for a fact that chicas have been sent home with STD's many times.
    Hiv is another problem as they are usually tested only monthly (blood) for that.

Mel

The moral here is that you always protect yourself.

Aesder

Why did you choose Curacao versus other Islands?
    Mel

Posting Limitations