Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Belo Horizonte

+ Add Report
Page 13 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Jonathan76

My two cents: 1. women who are in their 40s and 50s, yes. The couple of great-grandmas look older than 60, but who knows how old they really are (in this business). It appeared some of the older women lived in the rooms, by the amount of gear they had packed in there.

2. Hard for me to say. As this is not my market I did not keep a tally. I would say more blacks (and mixed) than whites though.

3. fuck yeah. 4. fuck no. I was amazed these women could make any money at all, but they must.

Keep in mind the 10 to 12 motels in the area are all similar to the Imperial Palace. There were two motels I hit regularly (younger crowd) but even 95% of these girls were too plump for me.

When I glanced over your inquiries on the SP board I thought you were only interested in SP. Obviously not. My recommendation then, as you like older women, you should contemplate Vila Mimosa (VM) in Rio. VM is as low-end and raw as you can get; I think you would die and go to heaven in VM. 25R to fuck them onsite in a closet, or take them to a hotel down the street for a little more. Of the two to three hundred women nightly there are many older women available. Again, chocolates are the majority but white women are present too. Perhaps Christopherd and Sperto can add some clarification as they are the VM-Evangelicals (bless their souls). As this board is kind of 'out of the way,' maybe PM them to get their take on things.

I cannot BELIEVE this is happening to me !

Ladies and Gentlemen,

I simply cannot believe what I have just read here.

Let me explain:

For the past 2 or 3 months or so I have been inquiring about the low-end street and brothel scene in Sao Paolo as I am planning my first trip to this country at the end of September. I am basically looking for one type of woman:

'White, plumpish and matronly - aged late 40's to 50's to early 60's. But ideally she would be in her mid to late 50's'

I received many good recommendations from the very courteous posters on the Sao Paolo board but with the warning that I'll have to look around and be patient to find this type as there is not much of a market for them. According to them, most guys do not like middle-aged or older women. I understand that perfectly well.

And what happened to me this evening ? At the last minute, I 'accidentally' clicked into this 'Belo Horizonte' thread and read the following sentences by Tunguruhua, Christopherd, Sperto and Spidey, if I remember correctly:

1. I walked down the street and immediately recognized the Imperial Palace door. Headed upstairs. Holy fucking grandmas, Batman! If grandmas are a fantasy of yours you will love the Imperial Palace.

2. There are several of these low-end brothels. The first I visited was filled with fat ugly matronly older women.

3. The best time to hit the sex motels near the bus station is in the morning, according to the locals. Lots of housewives, who tell their husbands that they're going to normal jobs.

Holy mother of god.

Could this be true ?

The thought that there is a brothel exclusively with a high concentration of amateur, older and matronly types ?

I am so THRILLED I cannot contain myself ! I am changing my itinerary tomorrow and will go to Belo Horizonte first and then Sao Paolo.

But I still need to clarify 4 basic questions. So Christopherd, Tunguruhua, Sperto and Spidey (or anyone else) familiar with this specific brothel you can answer them here or via private message.

My 4 questions are:

1. When you describe the women as 'grandmas' do you mean 50's ?

2. What percentage of the women were white ?

3. Were they plumpish ?

4. Do they have many customers ?

I'd be so very grateful if anyone can answer these questions for me.

Best wishes everyone,

A nervously thrilled Jonathan

Bonking in Belo: The Squirting Continues

following on the heels of brazil’s budget-idols -- sperto and christopherd -- i pulled into belo horizonte two days ago. checked into christopherd’s recommended hotel on 147 rua rio de janeiro, 35r a night. decent place. i have the penthouse on the 10nth floor.

i walked down the street and immediately recognized the imperial palace door. headed upstairs.

holy fucking grandmas, batman! if grandmas are a fantasy of yours you will love the imperial palace. i think there are even some great-grandmas living here.

after a few tours of all motels i have seen three or four preggies now. i love the girls with the mask-mystique going. one wears a full touque over her face. another a robin-type mask. a new variant to pulling a paper bag over one’s head. and the girls that sit in doggie -- stick your head in the door and what do you see? a piece of ass with pussy right in your face. tis hard to get much more to the point: mount and start fucking, boy! guys peeking through keyholes, ear to the door (she’s cheating on me, that b*tch!).

first day, within an hour, in hotel onda livre (602), i found my first target. sweet petite poliana, 20 years young. i entered the room, twirled her around, lifted the skirt to expose her tiny bum. thumbs up! 15r. what a suberb blow in flatdog. damn, i wish i would’ve asked for pics that session. cus i have not seen her since.

on an evening run there seems to be 1/3 the girls and 3x more guys.

second day i found vivian, 20 years young, in motel 620. found her at the last door of a long hall. what a little hottie. can’t believe guys were passing her by. managed two model type pics from her. biting my nipples, pulling my hair, grinding into my pelvis. yeah, penetrating her soul hole for a 10r deposit is some great value.

five bucks! five bucks! five bucks!

in the evening i found another cutie named priscilla, yet again age 20, motel 187. just like the priscilla in rio this one was super soft. in the ultraviolet light her running shoes, yellow skirt and bra glowed. how much? 10r. sold!

stripped. no photos. rats. bj was actually decent. she took her time, unlike other rush jobs. climbed aboard for cowgirl. at first i met her thrusts then caught on … to lie still … and she went to town, grinding her clit against my pelvis, looong slow strokes, hands clasping my chest … heavier breathing … cries out … comes down … rolls over into missionary. my turn! missionary, doggie and flatdog were sufficient to push me over the edge. super-soft, fleshy ass. my head spun real good for this squirting.

ahhh, the world is a good place again. peace on earth! goodwill to all men!

this morning 10am started the circuit again. hit all motels. ugh, nothing new. hiked back to vivian for more of her cute pussy. wow, she looks better today than she did yesterday. hot diggity. 10r. let’s fuck! way better session. pushed a lot more mileage into her. sweating and grunting like a beast of burden trying to toss a heavy load.

bh conclusion: despite a couple sweeties at rock bottom prices all in all i don’t care much for these motel setups. first came across one in cusco: sol de oro. a courtyard with a couple dozen rooms ringing it. wander around and around and around in circles trying to get a fragmentive peek, never mind a good look. i left that place after a couple beers. too much work for too little quality while fighting too many weiners.

i mean to see what is available in all rooms of a single motel takes too long, never mind ten or twelve motels. no place to sit, minimal music, blah de blah.

that said, after a tour of the motels, some thirty-plus flights of stairs up (thirty more down) -- drenched in sweat (and i am in shape, doing 5000-6000m volcanoes for fun) -- i keep saying to myself as i pass fugly after fugly “and why am i doing this?!” but find a cutie and it rejuvenates you “yeah, fuck it, let’s do the circuit again -- twice!”

bottom line, along with previous members who have visited belo horizonte, i am now a certified isg-stairmaster.

i will catch a bus out of here tomorrow night, giving me one more day to wander and search the crevices of these motel-labyrinths. hopefully to indulge mini-tung in a couple more crevices to his liking.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluidrocker
    If anyone is interested, I´m an American who lives in BH. I could facilitate your getting around by acting as a guide during your stay IN BH. I haved lived here for 6 years and am completely familiar with the city and region.

Thanks.
    Interested- shoot me an email

Lavras

I'm 2 hours from BH but 20 minutes from Lavras. How can I find out where i could get some action in a smaller city like that?

bits and pieces

for a better hotel that is not too far from the downtown (cheap end) mongering area but in centro amid the main shopping, i found the wimbledon quite reasonable (95r inc b'fast after nominal request for best price).

av. afonso pena 772 (next to praca sete) or www.wimbledon.com.br

fridge and mini-bar, jacuzzi, air-con, large mirror next to bed, radio in headboard, modern clean furnishings, one receptionist that speaks very fluent english. around the standard of a decent western hotel but a fraction of the price. wasn't there long enough to check guest policy, but if she is respectable looking i can't imagine a problem - the lifts on the ground floor bypass the reception on the 1st floor. although there are some doormen at ground level, she could always be going to the restaurant, couldn't she?

didn't have time to monger in savassi either, but it is a great area for shopping and nightlife - very upmarket and sophisticated. for some reason, it doesn't appear on many of the maps. to get there (eg by taxi or to find it on the map), you go to liberdade and keep going.

some of the upmarket monger venues mentioned in the forum (eg sagitarius) appear in the tourist info brochure.

for classifieds, there's plenty of garotas advertising in the estado de minas newspaper.

the streetwalkers around the rodoviaria that approached me at night were very old and ugly. some others had dicks. the ones hanging around the love motels were slightly better but i didn't see anything that would cause me to remove clothes from my body or money from my wallet. the area is grubby but i didn't personally feel it was that dangerous.

the best reason imo to go to belo is probably the train ride to vitoria. get a first class seat and an extra battery for your camera then hang out in the smoking bit where you can lean out the window and take snaps. sunsets as you appraoch espirito santo are stunning.

after rio, belo is surprisingly normal. buses drive at a normal speed. motorists and taxi-drivers are as sensible as europeans. nobody seemed particularly crazy. makes you appreciate rio though <g>.

various Guaicurus venues

Here's some pictures.

The map loses the names of the streets when I shrink it to forum size so I have highlighted Rua Guaicurus in mauve-pink.

Hotel 620 has a big yellow Hotel sign.

Onde Livre is the red doorway next to Relax Fantasy. In the photo, you can see a blue sign to teh left although the name is not visible.

Imperial Palace is the red and yellow doorway in the picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 03072007163resized.jpg‎   Hotel 620 resized.jpg‎   Hotel Onda Livre resized.jpg‎   Imperial Palace resized.jpg‎  

Time of Day

Bythe way, keep in mind that the best time to hit the sex motels near the bus station is in the morning, according to the locals. Lots of housewives, who tell their husbands that they're going to normal jobs. Still, I find these places a bit dirty.

Re: The bad the ugly and the fantastic

Great job. I found all you had to a lot of help. I'm planning my next trip around Christmas, for about three weeks. I was thinking about BH as a 2-3 day side trip. I'm really excited about it now.

Ryjer

The bad the ugly and the fantastic

I think I read Sperto or someone last night suggest early morning was good around Guaicurus so thought I´d give it a try. Fantastic, bad and ugly, all in an hour.

The bad
    Looked quite nice. Housewife-ish-with-new-breasts. Nice touchy feely. Go in and agree 30mins. I start giving her a backrub and she starts re-negotiating hard for an hour. I try several attempts to get her off the negotiating table, including puitting 30R on her music centre and saying ´no more´ and pointing to my watch and saying I have to go soon. No deal. She keeps at it. I put my clothes on and throw her 10R. Bad move.

The ugly
    A guy appears in the doorway who is the biggest piece of brawn I have had the misfortune of seeing blocking an exit. He motions for me to finish getting dressed and then ushers me to the exit that *isn´t* used by punters (those of you who may have worked in nightclubs will know the sort of discrete messages that such stairwells can be used for conveying to punters). I explain I had agreed 30R with the girl but she had tried to up it to 50. I forget to point out that I had only been in there five minutes. ´Survival level Portuguese´takes on a new meaning - one that doesn´t apply to my BH skills. The stairwell is uninviting, especially if negotiated at velocity. Or without using one´s feet. There´s now about four guys ready to join in any fun. Remember what 30R is in any other currency. My gift to a bro for his hard morning´s work. OUTTA THERE! But apart from that, I have to admit 660 (establishment described above) is one of the better venues.

The fantastic
    I try round the corner at what must be Rua Sao Paulo 110 (no sign, but the doorway next to 114 - I´m averaging numbers from the next door along). I´m doing a quick wander. The last experience should not be allowed to ruin a morning. She is sitting in her room bathed in UV light. The wall covered in those stars that glow. Quite a lot of clothes on. Kinda goth look. Immaculate though. Her exposed legs shimmer from cocoa butter. But what draws me in is her music. Happens to be a fave of mine just now. (´Tip Drill´). This girl - her name is Keli - is in a world of her own. Which is a great way of handling the job. A guitar hangs on its case on the wall. Pampering lotions and scents adorn the shelves. She looks up from under her dark tresses (porobably a wig) and shares a moment of enthusiasm for the music. Now the one thing that would have spoilt it with any other chick is that, while she gives me a blow-job, she is interrupted by a phone call - which she takes. Not only that, she continues it in an emphatic voice to get her point across to whoever´s on the other end. But she has such sophistication I don´t care. If she wanted to re-tune her guitar while she kept me happy, hey, I can do kinky. And her blow job is good. Skilfully timed bewteen bursts of conversation, synchronised with the music, and with the impatient thrust of her pantied crotch to my slow fingers. She gets off the phone and we get down to it. Her crotch has that eagerness that seems to say, ´I have just woken up and not had a decent shag yet´. When I try to thrust slow, she grabs my hips and grinds my pubes into her clit. Probably the most stylish f*ck I have ever had for 1R a minute.

The icing on the cake? When she gets really into it, this girl (who has strong thighs on a petite body) can move her hips like a tip drill. Awesome.

A pleasant afternoon in Belo Horizonte (pt 3)

i´ve gone over parts one and two to make a few corrections. i hope they are accurate. it´s my first time in this area. any more experienced bh mongers do please correct if necessary. i´ve got some photos of some of the main hotels i can post when i get near the equipment, but, as others have said, once you have the hang of it you don´t need actual addresses. there are quite a lot beside the ones i mentioned, and several in the part of rua sao paulo that crosses guaicurus. i actually must have got a bit dizzy. fell down a manhole. got out again before anyone accused me of damaging the payment or owing the locals repair money.

many of the hotels don´t have names. there is usually a guy near the door or on the steps. if you look under 14 he will probably want to see your i.d. quality varies from a few gems to stuff you would have to beat me with a stick, pay me enormous amounts of money, and threaten my wife and children (not that i have any) before i would f*ck them. for instance, a green and white entrance opposite relax fantasy offers ´program for 7r´. they were hideous. in rua sao paulo, there´s also a live show. 5r for 8 mins. two buxom brunettes were doing a lesbian act when i put my 5r in. a bit like rj´s miami peep without the optional extras. i only stay for four minutes but i don´t think the machine allows for this as no-one runs up offering 2.5r change.

in some places there is a great atmosphere. the girls have done the roooms out nicely. others are pretty dire. one or two offer interesting facilities. rua santos dumont 734 (near the square in front of the rodoviaria and a few yards from the junction with curitiba) has a blackboard on which is scrawled:

[CodeWord111]: 0.50r. defecate: 1r

i am sure there is something great about bh apart from the famous train ride to victoria. i hope these girls have something nice to look forward to, however small. in rj there is always the beach.

for the sake of an attempt towards completeness, i should add these places wind down around 10 to 10.30pm at night. by 10.45 most of the girls have gone home. most of them seem to have their own hours. at 10.15 i met the most stunning branca redhead at 114 sao paulo. the sort of girl that makes you walk into incoming traffic. i asked for 20mins. she said she was only doing 15. not taking her top off. no fingers inside. with an attitude like that of course any other girl would get the bum´s rush (no pun intended). but i had to have her even on her own ridiculous hurry-up-it´s-nearly-home-time terms.

but if you find such lowlife stories depressing, remember there is life in belo horizonte beyond mongering. the atmosphere in centro tonight was fabulous, and the buildings around the train station, lit up, fountains, all quite stunning.

A pleasant afternoon in Belo Horizonte (pt 2)

Now if you weren´t quite sure if you are in the right area, the tacky video-cabin venues lining one side of the street should tell you. Then there´s the paintwork . . . <g>

I´ll start with the one nearest my hotel . . .

The Imperial Palace Hotel is painted garish red and yellow. Inside and out. Add some grotesque characters and you almost have a David Lynch movie. It´s 12.30 in the afternoon. Many girls are just starting work, climbing the stairs and unlocking the room of their vocation. Maybe it´s the time of day, but most of these girls are old and ugly. Imagine slices of meat from Dante´s Inferno.

Next up is Hotel Onda Livre. It´s next to Relax Fantasy (video palace) which is well signed. Same can of red and yellow paint as tyhe Imperial. Girls are better looking though.

A few doors further on is Hotel 620. This one just has two floors. These hotels are all more ´upmarket´and freshly cleaned than the place where I am staying, but we´ll skip that. Many of the girls are a bit blank. Imagine Amsterdam Red Light district or the walks ups of Soho. Brasil variation. They are like window paintings. Most guys stare or look them up and down without saying hello. You can see inside the rooms and most are nicely fitted out, slightly bigger than the average Amsterdam job.

Then I come across more of the same hotels at 648 and 660 Guaicurus. At 660 I decide to take action, walk in on a nice blonde, shut the door, lock it from inside and start to negotiate. I ask for 15 mins (expecting to pay 15R). No, she says 20R for half an hour. Ok, says I. It´s 1.15. My half hour stretches to 2pm. She is Paulista, slightly older than I imagined, but still nice. And she works hard. She starts off with tongue flicks to balls and c*ck and after various positions we wind up with cuddles, a backscratch and chat. Wouldn´t accept money first. Pay afterwards. No hassle, no rush. Feel it is all very upfront. Offered a shower afterwards, which I decline (my hotel is still very near). As I leave, things are definitely hotting up in terms of quality.

A quick freshen up. Leave the hotel and check Imperial again (see above). Still sucks. Try Hotel Montanhes, just up from the Imperial. B&W grainy porn on the 2nd floor, rooftop bar and music on the 3rd. Otherwise similar.

I go round the corner (off Guaicurus) onto Rua Sao Paulo. At No.114 I go in. Only get as far as the first floor. A gorgeous young girl is standing stark b*llock naked in her nicely lit room. She sits on the white sheets, pulling her knees round to expose a delicate pussy. She is 21yrs old and has skin like smooth latte. I enjoy every part of her, but an extra treat as I turn her over for quatro. She has the neatest shaped bum. Her pretty butt-hole beams up at me and I have a clear view of my penis entering. She lets me put a finger inside her bum for a while. The angle is such that I can feel the walls of her vagina push up against it as I thrust inside her. What a gem. She volunteers her phone number. 20R for 20mins.

Just thinking about her has got me horny again – excuse me, I have to do some sightseeing before it gets dark . . .

A pleasant afternoon in Belo Horizonte (pt 1)

Arriving in Belo from RJ on the overnight bus, nicely timed so it´s just about light. Get my bearings and check into a hotel.

There´s plenty of directions for the ground zero mongering, but mostly they say ´close to the bus station´or ´non-descript building´which I didn´t find too helpful, so in case it is not covered already, here´s one description.

Get off the bus and climb the steps. You will be on a paved area where there is also some car-parking. Look around you. To one side there is a large, long building, higher up, and it looks a bit like an airport entrance. That´s the main bus station building where you buy your tickets (as opposed to get on the bus, which is below ground level).

Stand so that building is behind you. To your right and left are viaduct/flyover roads at each end of the paved square. Check the one at your left. As it descends, it forks in two. The right hand fork, at street level, is Rua Guaicurus, where you want to go. It is probably the dodgiest looking street you could pick but seems safe enough daytime anyway. At the start, there´s a key-cutters on the left and a fruit and veg store on the right. Couldn´t see a sign but after the first block it bends sharply and you start entering the mongering area. The first block is slightly uphill, then you cross a main road and it´s downhill all the way if you will excuse the pun.

If you get lost, over your left shoulder (to the side of the bus station ticket office) was a walkway signed as leading to the Metro. Follow it to the entrance of the Metro and you can look at a map of the immediate area.

Once I find Rua G, I follow it for a few blocks to find a hotel that looks like a real hotel. I book in to Hotel Rio Jardao (Rua Rio de Janeiro 147) which is only about 100yds from the action. It is 35R a night, grubby and run-down, but respectable enough, has clean sheets and towels, a hot shower ensuite and a lock on the door that works. And internet access in the lobby at 3R an hour.

After a quick nap, I cross over and start checking Rua Guaicurus.

(continued next post, as I´ve left my notes upstairs).

Aibolit - BH, non-pro's.

I find the mineiros to be the nicest, friendliest and among the the most open people in Brazil. Even though I don't believe the rumour that BH has 5 women on every man I always found BH very good for non-proaction.

Not being able to speak any Portuguese is a disadvantage. Picking up model-type girls... good luck. Let say you lower your standard, to good-looking nice regular girls, I think you might be successful.

A first-timer, without any knowledge of Portuguese, wanting to meet non-pro's. BH is a good choice to try your luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Aibolit
    Dear all,

I'm traveling to BH for the 1st time in a few days. I would really appreciate an advice regarding the 2 things below:

1. I prefer to meet beautiful very young (preferably below 20 y.o. - I'm in my 20s myself) local women who are non-pros. Functional English is a must, since I don't speak a word of Portuguese. I like girls who have gorgeous innocent face, slim legs, and who are passionate. Model-type, in other words. Any advice regarding how I can increase my chances of achieving the above-described goal? Is this goal completely unrealistic?

2. If you consider that my goal in #1 has only 1% probability of being materialized - I can try and settle for the pros or semi-pros. Assuming that the girl description above is not negotiable - where can I find what I like? Is new sagitarius the only place? Any nice termas, clinicas, etc?

Again, I will very much appreciate the advice.

Regards,

Aibolit
    As everybody has already told you there is no chance that you may fulfill your dream.

BH especially is very conservative and finding a non-pro there is mission impossible, even if you speak portuguese.
    Normally you meet girls in BH through some friend and if you don´t have such friend, just forget it.

Getting laid in BH is as easy as in any other city in Brasil, but you need to speak portuguese.

Posting Limitations