La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Florianopolis

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Florianopolis second visit novmber 2011

So I arrived in florianopolis for second time November 2011.

I have learned that the secret is to have 2-3 places that you will be regular client (a beach, a cafe and a cervezeria)

I have picked up praia jurere, cafe cultura en lagoa and cervezeria original en beiramar.

And I have waited the girls to pick me up.

Every day its a rule that 2-4 girls will be look at you and its up to you if you continiue to play with the eyes with them to smile and finnaly to approach them.

If they accept the approach then 80% they continue with you to a date and finnaly to bed after 1-2 days but always have in mind that they cut the relationship after a week or so for a reason that I cannot explain yet.

So a haved a scor of 4 girls (withmore or less 5-7 days relationship) during 4 weeks I was in the same places and waited the right target

Thats all for free hunting.

For paid sex I have used a agency called julia that visit you in motels and asks 200 reais for one hour

Part 2 – Florianopolis (See Porto Allegre section for part 1 of my Brazil Report)

Part 2 – Florianopolis (See Porto Allegre section for part 1 of my Brazil Report)

I traveled from Porto Allegre to Florianopolis by bus. I traveled by day. The trip took eight hours and was very enjoyable and relaxing. I used this bus line:

http://www.santoanjo.com.br/index.php

A lady in my Porto Allegre hotel kindly booked the reservation for me.

I arrived in Florianopolis during low season, though I hadn't planned it that way. The weather was actually a little cooler than I imagined it would be.

The first night I tried Bokkura:

http://www.bokarra.com.br/

The girls were on the high-end of the quality spectrum. I had already paid 100 BRZ to enter and then I realize how expensive the drinks were. Many drink prices were hovering around 100 BRZ and if you approached a girl she would say "drink?" or "drink for me?" The broken English drink requests were typically the only English spoken, so I started to feel like a gringo ATM. I managed to get a price to go with a girl upstairs for an hour: 500 BRZ! She wasn't even very hot. So I said "feck it" and left.

The next day I walk around the town. Florianopolis is like a Brazilian Bay Watch. There are surfers and Barbie looking girls and GQ looking guys waking around. The place is very commercial and it looks like the rich come here to party. It is also had the feeling of being a very safe town.

The second evening I tried to strike up conversation with a few girls in cafes and on the street to no avail. Florinopolis reminded me of some upscale place one might find in California, for example Laguna Beach or Newport Beach. Florianopolis is definitely not my kind of place; too upscale, too commercial, too perfect, and too expensive. I won't enjoy my time with a girl if the cost is too high, even if she is perfect.

I gave up on the girl scene and enjoyed the natural beauty of the place which was fantastic. You don't have to spend any money to enjoy the nature here. The nature along the seashore was by far the best thing in Florianopolis.

Second best in Florianopolis were some world-class restaurants. Here are some of the better ones I found:

1)

http://www.ostradamus.com.br

– oysters and seafood.

2)

http://www.beiramargrill.com.br

– all you can eat meat BBQ.

I left Florianopolis after four days, disappointed with the girl and night life scene, but relaxed and rested from enjoying the natural beauty of the city and the food.

See San Paulo section for part 3

Conversion

For the record that would be $235 per hour for your friend. Some of them are really hot and super model style though not all, but those prices are way out of line.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman  [View Original Post]
    This is all 2nd hand. But my Brazilian friend was in Florianopolis recently (Apr 2011) and he hit Bokarra. Said he paid R$380 for 1 hr in the house with a girl, and R$700 the next day to take her back to his hotel for TLN. He also said all the girls were smoking hot, supermodel style.

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasb  [View Original Post]
    I went to Bokkara a few years ago and had a similar experience. The girls are rapacious in getting you to buy drinks. If you did decide to take one to the back room, prepare to get fleeced based on their behavior in the front part of the bar. I did not partake as the prices just to drink with them was outrageous and I am not surprised to hear of your friend's experience. I was glad to get out of there as it is a real setup to separate you from your money. Some of the girls are attractive, but not all.

As far as Floripa overall, I would say don't bother. The safety factor is the best part about being there as I never felt threatened in any way though I did hear that you should not walk too far on deserted sections of the beaches. The city has some nice cafe's, clubs, and restaurants, a mediocre mall, and virtually nothing of historical or cultural interest. There is one popular and expensive town on the island but it is located on an somewhat polluted lake several minutes drive to the beaches. Plenty of gorgeous woman come out around 5pm to sunset but then seem to disappear.

I found it interesting to find so many attractive girls at the end of the day hitchhiking from the island back to the city, which supports the safety aspects of the island. I gave a ride to a beauty two days in a road. However, very few speak any English or Spanish, as with this girl, so it's quite difficult to get anything going without Portuguese skills. It was for the most part, a dismal and frustrating trip.
    This is all 2nd hand. But my Brazilian friend was in Florianopolis recently (Apr 2011) and he hit Bokarra. Said he paid R$380 for 1 hr in the house with a girl, and R$700 the next day to take her back to his hotel for TLN. He also said all the girls were smoking hot, supermodel style.

Florianopolis results

Guys today I hade made my last attempt to aproach girls here in floripa

I was at noon because it was raining in IGUATEMY shopping center in the ground floor near the entrance where a beer shop is located

Two middle aged women around 35 accidentally was looking for a table and I offered mine and finally they seated together with me. They was speaking some english and together with some spanish we had a happy and long conversation. They suggest me after to go to see a movie in the same mall and I accepted.

They were very friendly all the time and the one gave me also her mobile number and she take mine.

After wards I suggest to them to go out for a chop of beer in Rio barnco ave in el boteqium(of course after through our conversation that they have told me at least the one I was interesting for that she was divorced)

They agreed that we exchange sms about the hour

Think that never happened in the end because I never receive a sms from them and instead of this when I send one sms around 22:30 that I will be in el botequim around 23:00 never I received a answer

THE QUESTION is one then

Why they started all this from the first beginning at the mall

If they did not wanted they can cut me from the beginning

Or finallyall floripa women they think that we are toys for them?

Florianopolis results

From 2 November until now I have 7 results with common girls that I gave my telephone or we was out for coffee etc.

And the 7 of them never called me back or did not call ever and the girls I mnaged to go out once for a first meeting was usingthe same moto=I call you tonight for going out for a dinner together with some friends.

Maybe they have this as a good phrase to use.

I agree with you

I am already from 2 of November in floripa and I amm all day in praias and in the evenings in center and after in the 3 malls of town

Nothing happens exept to spend my money in cafes and resto

The problem is that I have already buy my return ticket from floripa so the best I can do is to go or in balneario camboriou or in blumenau, both are 1 hour driving from floripa and stay there for free hunting

The only cheap fuck in floripa is in whiskeria clb in padre mafra and around there you can find at nights after 22 hours and some transexouals making street picking.

Quote Originally Posted by Don Christiano
    I have been to Floripa three times, sadly it took me this long to figure it out. My takeaways:

It is fun there for 2 types of vacationers, and for everyone else it is a complete waste of time. The two types are surfers, and rich paulista playboys going there for new year or carnival, renting a house in jurere internacional with a few friends which will cost 2 to 3 k USD each for the week, and then getting tables at pacha or devino and picking up the golddigging chicks that float about. Other than that, don't go. Some girls are hot, but they think they are gisele and have nothing to say as they are not cultured. There are tons of guys from Argentina, and more and more even the us and europe further skewing things against you. I find this to be the worst place by far that I have been to in Brazil, and I have been almost everywhere on the coast.
    I had a blast in Floripa. Several years' ago in January, while the surfing festival was on. Everyone was there to party. Fun time. Don't you like to dance?

Dont go

I have been to Floripa three times, sadly it took me this long to figure it out. My takeaways:

It is fun there for 2 types of vacationers, and for everyone else it is a complete waste of time. The two types are surfers, and rich paulista playboys going there for new year or carnival, renting a house in jurere internacional with a few friends which will cost 2 to 3 k USD each for the week, and then getting tables at pacha or devino and picking up the golddigging chicks that float about. Other than that, don't go. Some girls are hot, but they think they are gisele and have nothing to say as they are not cultured. There are tons of guys from Argentina, and more and more even the us and europe further skewing things against you. I find this to be the worst place by far that I have been to in Brazil, and I have been almost everywhere on the coast.

bokkara

I went to Bokkara a few years ago and had a similar experience. The girls are rapacious in getting you to buy drinks. If you did decide to take one to the back room, prepare to get fleeced based on their behavior in the front part of the bar. I did not partake as the prices just to drink with them was outrageous and I am not surprised to hear of your friend's experience. I was glad to get out of there as it is a real setup to separate you from your money. Some of the girls are attractive, but not all.

As far as Floripa overall, I would say don't bother. The safety factor is the best part about being there as I never felt threatened in any way though I did hear that you should not walk too far on deserted sections of the beaches. The city has some nice cafe's, clubs, and restaurants, a mediocre mall, and virtually nothing of historical or cultural interest. There is one popular and expensive town on the island but it is located on an somewhat polluted lake several minutes drive to the beaches. Plenty of gorgeous woman come out around 5pm to sunset but then seem to disappear.

I found it interesting to find so many attractive girls at the end of the day hitchhiking from the island back to the city, which supports the safety aspects of the island. I gave a ride to a beauty two days in a road. However, very few speak any English or Spanish, as with this girl, so it's quite difficult to get anything going without Portuguese skills. It was for the most part, a dismal and frustrating trip.

Quote Originally Posted by Viajando
    New user here, first post. I went to Bokarra (pronounced 'bokaha') last night with my friend who lives in Brasil. My only previous experience in Brasil was at Centaurus in Rio about a week before. I'd heard some good things about Bokarra, and maybe it was the contrast between the two clubs, but Bokarra was a disappointment.

It was my first night in Florianopolis. Floripa is a great little city. Nice beaches, good restaurants, and attractive women. It reminds me a lot of Miami in terms of the more latin, international culture, architecture, the ethnic mix, and the way women dress up. I'd say it's one of the 3-4 cities I'd live in in Brasil, a list that includes Balneario Camboriu and Rio de Janeiro (if I had a helicopter).

We started the evening at Confrefria des Artes, a great club/restaurant in Lagoa. We heard the food wasn't great, but it turned out to be pretty good, the main courses at least. The Paulista owner's wife is a hottie with her own cooking show on tv. It ran on a loop on a huge projector in the dining room, and basically featured her and her large breasts, always in camera, cooking outdoors. The club is one of the main draws for Floripa's party scene, although it was quiet. It was after carnival, after the start of the school year, on a Thursday, and raining. Still, when we left at 11:40 for Bokarra. They were set up for a large crowd and some very cute girls were just coming in.

My friend spoke highly of both Bokarra and Boite la Praia in Camboriu, where he'd been before. I should mention, Bokarra has relocated, and is now near the hospital, about 5 mins from the previous location. We had to get some guys from the gas station near the old club to take us over. Apparently they get a finders fee from the club when they do so, so don't be shy.

When we got there the place was pretty full, with 30 girls and half as many guys. The contrast from Centaurus was extreme. I'd say the average girl in there was a 6, and that may be generous. When I walked into Centaurus, the average was a 7-something, and I immediately saw 3-4 of the hottest girls and thought, "I could never get a girl like her in a bar". One was a blonde, about 5'7, with a great body and a face that was picture perfect. I'd give her an 8. 5-9. Put it this way, the only places I've seen hotter girls were Spearmint Rhino and Club Paradise in vegas. I'm pretty tough on the ratings, fyi. The only place I've ever seen 10's is Paradise, and they were the type you see for 3 minutes on stage before they disappear into the back.

My attitude on this stuff is that I want to go first class. I'm ready to spend 300-400 usd but I want to experience something I can't get anywhere else- Beautiful girls (that I would have trouble approaching back home), at my disposal and service Back to Bokarra, most of the girls I wouldn't touch. They just looked too sketchy or old. There were only 4-5 that were worth it in some way, and 3 that I was interested in. One, a solid 8, great body, but with some miles, was tied up. Only saw her for a few minutes, with a guy. Another, the hottest girl in the place (an 8), was an ice princess- no eye contact with anyone. A third was a 7. 5, and about 5 degrees warmer, LOL. After some small talk with some girls who approached us, I made eye contact with the 7 and met her when she came over. I'm new to this, but my philosophy from strip clubs is that it's always better to pick one who approaches you or is otherwise demonstrative. It makes a better experience. So, I sat down with the 7, who's name was Joelmha.

She's about 5'5, natural dark blonde, and very petite. Great body, with pretty, delicate features. She had a prominent, straight nose with a slightly recessed chin, like some Argentinean girls, if you know what I mean. We had a couple drinks while my friend talked to the ice princess.

In retrospect, I shouldn't have gotten with that girl. At Centaurus, there's no way I would have. The problem was that the odds in the room worked against me. As the place filled up, I felt like I needed to jump on one of the top girls or I'd be SOL. In fact, before I met her, she had some rather normal looking DB, late 30's or so talking to her. When I sat with her, I bought her a drink and another mysteriously arrived. She wouldn't drink it, because it was from that guy, and she told me she didn't like him (and had refused him). Later on, he sent her another while we were together. I will never figure that one out. Also, the fact that she refused a customer was a real surprise to me. One of the girls at Centaurus told me they're not allowed to do so. Anyway, that sort of competitive environment was not great, IMHO. Still, I stuck with the 7 against my better instincts.

Bokarra was a bit of a contradiction. They staff was super attentive and friendly, and I soon found out why. Cocktails were R80, and she got me for two. Plus, a R100 entry, two R15 Brahma's, and 'take home for the night' fee of R740, on top of which the house charged 10%. Before you scream, I know, that 's too much to spend. But, at this point I was committed. The total came to just under R1000, or about USD400, which was my budget.

Anyway, around 2am I led her through the staring guys at the club and took her back to my hotel. She was enthusiastic, but not attentive. In fact, she was stubborn and wanted to do things her way, and pouted when I told her it was my way or the highway. She made up for it somewhat by being passionate and came easily both times, requiring a 'cool down' period for a couple minutes afterwards. Still, her attitude was annoying and I let her go after a couple hours. She asked for cab fare and gave me her number, which I took to be polite.

Back to the club, my friend was giving the ice princess a hard time, teasing her, but eventually they went upstairs for R350, entry fee NIC. Apparently, she took her clothes off, turned away and bent over with her hands on the bed, and said, "ok, go ahead, fuck me. " Just like that, nothing else, no foreplay, nada. He regretted even bothering to go up with her. Later he took another girl (one of the 4-5 decent ones) to a motel and they had a good time. She was a legit college girl, and looked uncomfortable in the club and approaching guys. My friend and I agreed that was a good sign for future reference.

So, in summary, Bokarra was a disappointment. Too expensive for the talent, not the nicest customer crowd, and a mediocre bar. The pricing policy for drinks was really the worst part of it. Centaurus was in another league entirely. I understand the criticisms of that place, but at least the basic value proposition is there. You spend money on hot women, not fees and liquor. I'm going to write a report on Centaurus for those who are interested, so keep an eye out. My advice is to avoid Bokarra. In Floripa, enjoy mingling with the attractive locals in the clubs, malls, and beaches. I found them, even with my mediocre Spanish substituted for Portugese, to be open and friendly. I'd like to go back with more than one night in town to meet some locals next time instead.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I would suggest that the author or another Forum Member consider posting a link to this report in the Reports of Distinction thread. Please Click Here for more information.

Modelos para eventos

Quote Originally Posted by Jannik2010
    I've known the place for 3 years and the expiring date on my condoms always

Seem run out, unless I want to pay the local overpriced prostitutes. The better they look, down this way, the worse experience I had on the blanket. Its possible to find an average girl here but they generally comes from another state with a different attitude to gringos. If you like the way the girls look like I Santa Catarina then go to Sao Paolo. Many good looking girls have a "private business" there under a different cover. Look for agencies in SP(modelos para eventos), private apartments and book them for week or more and agree whats included. You might have to pretend you are her boyfriend if you meet some of their friends here. I tried that a couple of times.

I recommend going further north and you will always get the top 20 best looking girls and often for free. Understanding Portuguese in Floripa, won't give you a better impression, you will also often here the locals talking very poorly about any foreigner, no matter what country they are from. Floripa has nice beaches, the rest sucks. "Just quoted many gringos I met during my stay on The " Ilha sem magia "

Good luck down south!
    Hi,

Can you share the name of the agency you have used in Sao Paulo? Thank you.
    JC

Don't get to exited in Floripa !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Lukasek
    It is only my own experience down there, it is true, but maybe others got nice experience, I do not know, however the lack of infos here and of good reports about Floripa makes me think I am not the only one

I am sure if you live there, it can be totally different, regarding to date locals, but most of us go to Brazil for holidays and do not live there.
    I've known the place for 3 years and the expiring date on my condoms always

Seem run out, unless I want to pay the local overpriced prostitutes. The better they look, down this way, the worse experience I had on the blanket. Its possible to find an average girl here but they generally comes from another state with a different attitude to gringos. If you like the way the girls look like I Santa Catarina then go to Sao Paolo. Many good looking girls have a "private business" there under a different cover. Look for agencies in SP(modelos para eventos), private apartments and book them for week or more and agree whats included. You might have to pretend you are her boyfriend if you meet some of their friends here. I tried that a couple of times.

I recommend going further north and you will always get the top 20 best looking girls and often for free. Understanding Portuguese in Floripa, won't give you a better impression, you will also often here the locals talking very poorly about any foreigner, no matter what country they are from. Floripa has nice beaches, the rest sucks. "Just quoted many gringos I met during my stay on The " Ilha sem magia "

Good luck down south!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon32
    Wow this makes Floripa sound awful. P4P way overpriced and local girls hard/impossible...
    Local regular girls in Floripa might not be that easy as the girls in north-east, but still not very hard.

Quote Originally Posted by Viajando
    They staff was super attentive and friendly, and I soon found out why. Cocktails were R80, and she got me for two. Plus, a R100 entry, two R15 Brahma's, and 'take home for the night' fee of R740, on top of which the house charged 10%. Before you scream, I know, that 's too much to spend. But, at this point I was committed. The total came to just under R1000, or about USD400, which was my budget.
    Thanks for reporting, glad you were able to stay "under budget"!

Quote Originally Posted by Jon32
    Wow this makes Floripa sound awful. P4P way overpriced and local girls hard/impossible...
    It is only my own experience down there, it is true, but maybe others got nice experience, I do not know, however the lack of infos here and of good reports about Floripa makes me think I am not the only one

I am sure if you live there, it can be totally different, regarding to date locals, but most of us go to Brazil for holidays and do not live there.

+ Add Report
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations