La Vie en Rose
"Germany

Thread: Manaus

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Edifcio Antonio Simoes and Love Motels

Quote Originally Posted by Internash1  [View Original Post]
    Do you have any more details on it? Is it bookable on Airbnb? I have been thinking about heading up to MAO from RIO soon.
    Just to be clear, the information w/r to Edifcio Antonio Simoes, on Av Sete de Setembro 1251, was previously discussed by other BMs and I simply offered it up, as a possible option, one may want to look into. I've never stayed there.

Check here and the follow up reports, info and BMs who reported on Edifcio Antonio Simoes:

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post1918936.

Quote Originally Posted by Spidy  [View Original Post]
    Apartment/Motel Option in Manaus?

... Back-in-the-day (being younger and more adventurous), I would book a room, in the "love motel"...
    But as stated, reports and recommendations for staying at the "love motels", can be fun, but isn't necessarily everyone's "cup-of-tea". Enjoy!

Quote Originally Posted by Internash1  [View Original Post]
    Is it bookable on Airbnb? I have been thinking about heading up to MAO from RIO soon.
    No, it's not bookable on Airbnb. I just heard from a friend it's "death penalty" if I share the location of this apartment building. It would ruin for the Manaus veterans.

The poster below recommended Edifcio Antonio Simoes, on Av Sete de Setembro 1251. It's a building in centro with several puteiros. I wouldn't stay there but I guess it's OK for some people. However you have lots of options on Airbnb.

Before I started renting apartment in Manaus I used to stay at one of the three Hotel Magnífico. It's not a hotel, it's a motel for short time sessions. I negotiated with the owner and paid 30 reais / night (quite a few years back). Excellent location, 1 block from Teatro Amazonas. Nice big rooms, giant beds, A / see, lots of mirrors, hidromassagem, Tv and video and super clean. No problem bringing girls. The downside was that the rooms had no windows. I prefer an apartment with a balcony where I can watch the sunset over Rio Amazonas and the jungle.

Do you have any more details on it?

Quote Originally Posted by Sperto  [View Original Post]
    Apartment is the right way to go in Manaus. All the Manaus veterans stay in the same building. No question about guests and lots of neighbours who willingly spread their legs. Some for free and some for a help with the rent.
    Is it bookable on Airbnb? I have been thinking about heading up to MAO from RIO soon.

Apartment/Motel Option in Manaus?

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Cap  [View Original Post]
    ... Can I ask you which hotel have you been to? ... As soon as I arrived, the manager told me that "guests" were not allowed in the rooms. I also complained that, because I had booked for two people...
    Some BMs have suggested renting an AirBnB at Edifcio Antonio Simoes, located on Av Sete de Setembro 1251 • Centro. Apparently, if all holds true since last reported, there are a number of Prives also located in this building. So you won't have to go far for "catch-and-release" or "take-out".

Even though many businesses shutdown early in Centro, I'v always found more than enough restaurants up and down Av. Sete de Setembro and
    in and around Teatro Amazonas (Rua 10 de Julho). Slight walk to some of these places, but its a nice evening walk (in the hot Manaus heat) and typically you'll encounter lots of evening events going on, all over downtown. Just follow the noise, in various directions.

Back-in-the-day (being younger and more adventurous), I would book a room, in the "love motel" area of centro (most are found up the hill past Pra. de Policia) and had no problem, bringing several girls, throughout the day back to the motel. After all, that's what they're used for.

Downside is, the rooms weren't too bad (minus the sex decor and fun house mirrors), providing you could withstand the moaning and groaning at all hours of the day, coming from neighboring rooms...kkk! But on the upside, the motels (are/were) a cheap option and (are/were) teaming with other working girls either staying there or working a shift, so to speak.

Not sure if your in Manaus for business or pleasure, but anyways, I present one apartment option and one "love motel" option if you're in a pinch. BTW, a couple of times I booked a "love motel" option and a hotel at the same time, which worked out great for the number of hookups, given my mood on certain days.

Hope this helps! Good Luck!

Quote Originally Posted by Andy Cap  [View Original Post]
    ... I had to rent a car to be more independent from overly expensive taxi drivers.
    Good for you! Never tried renting a car in Rio (just way too crazy), but have rented one in Fortaleza (a few times), for a quick couple of days get-away-vacay in Canoa Quebrada and surrounding areas.

Just curious, what was driving in Manaus like? With almost everything, (like the dance Forro clubs) being so spread out, did you actually find this to be advantageous vs.taxis/ubers?

Quote Originally Posted by OJeito  [View Original Post]
    Sperto's recommendation of renting an apartment near the most popular forro clubs sounds like a great idea if you decide to stay for awhile.
    Apartment, yes, but apartment near the forró clubs is impossible as they are spread out all over the outskirts of Manaus.

Centro after 7 PM is very dead and almost no good restaurants are open in the evening. Still centro is not a bad choice to stay at as you're located as the spider in the middle of the web. In my case I have a lot daytime activities in centro.

Quote Originally Posted by AndyCap  [View Original Post]
    Hi OJeito,

Congratulations for the review on Manuas. Can I ask you which hotel have you been to? 4 years ago, I was in Manaus, and I enjoyed it very much even though it was for a few days. I had booked, a decent 4-star hotel (Saint Paul Hotel) located in the center. As soon as I arrived, the manager told me that "guests" were not allowed in the rooms. I also complained that, because I had booked for two people. They would only accept one other guest (but always that one) and only after checking her documents. Perhaps he had had some previous experience that was too "complicated and embarrassing". The second day I changed hotel and went to a 5 star hotel of an international chain (Accord hotel) unfortunately, on the outskirts. There no one has ever asked me about the many welcome guests. The only negative note: I had to rent a car to be more independent from overly expensive taxi drivers..
    I originally booked a few nights in a centro hotel before I quickly realized that it was not the place to be. I didn't like the area because it quickly became a ghost town after the businesses closed down for the day. I also thought the nearby restaurants were nothing special so I sought out an alternative site to bring the ladies back that also had better and cleaner dining options nearby. I stayed at the quality hotel in adrianopolis. It was around 60 per night and was GF. I believe the ibis budget in the same neighborhood is half the price and also GF. Sperto's recommendation of renting an apartment near the most popular forro clubs sounds like a great idea if you decide to stay for awhile.

Apartment is the right way to go in Manaus. All the Manaus veterans stay in the same building. No question about guests and lots of neighbours who willingly spread their legs. Some for free and some for a help with the rent.

Hi OJeito,

Congratulations for the review on Manuas. Can I ask you which hotel have you been to? 4 years ago, I was in Manaus, and I enjoyed it very much even though it was for a few days. I had booked, a decent 4-star hotel (Saint Paul Hotel) located in the center. As soon as I arrived, the manager told me that "guests" were not allowed in the rooms. I also complained that, because I had booked for two people. They would only accept one other guest (but always that one) and only after checking her documents. Perhaps he had had some previous experience that was too "complicated and embarrassing". The second day I changed hotel and went to a 5 star hotel of an international chain (Accord hotel) unfortunately, on the outskirts. There no one has ever asked me about the many welcome guests. The only negative note: I had to rent a car to be more independent from overly expensive taxi drivers.

Greetings.

Sidetracked

I got sidetracked. I visited Manaus this year. I went to Remulos on a Friday night. It was great. I arrived around 1 am and stayed until 3 am.

I saw a dozen ladies out of the 50 I would be interested in. A few chicks that didn't strike my fancy tried to ply their wears. I never sampled any of the talent. I didn't approach any of the cute ladies. I think prices were $40 usd. The subsequent Sat. Night wasn't good. I arrived a little earlier but the lineup was weak. I bounced in less than a hr. There are lots of local clubs nearby but more for locals and LGBTQ.

Not the Manaus of old?

Ahhh Manaus! I arrived to Manaus for my first ever visit close to a week ago. My intel on this jungle city was very limited but I felt like I had some of the basics down thanks to past bm'er reports ...

The real fun awaits you at Salome bar just down the way from IAES Faculdade. Lots of interesting college aged non pro girls are waiting to get to know the exotic gringo tourist! Next time you're in Manaus, check it out! I'm here for one more night so if you're around come on down. It's Friday!
    Thanks for the update on Manaus. From your report, is almost seems like a different Manaus than the one I remember and grew to know and love over the past several decades.

I was surprised you didn't take-in any of the Forros, which typically are good places to pickup non-pros. As reported, they are a hoot, even if you can't dance a lick of Forro, much like myself. I'm always amazed at the rhythmic dance moves performed by the couples in such tight quarters. Truly amazing, to see these hot Brasileiras twirl, gyrate and spin like a top, to the Brasilian Funk, Pagode, Hip Hop Samba and Forro music.

But if you're game, it can be an opportunity to get close up and personal with your dance partner, as Forro is typically performed as a couple. Anyways it seems like you'll be back to my favorite jungle city, so perhaps next time.

BTW, Paradiso de Angelo in Manacapuru as must visit. This place is great jungle hideaway, spectacularly beautiful, resort village. Its situated right on the Rio Solimoes/Rio Amazonas river. Swimming in the river was great. Had the good fortune of renting a boat from Paradiso de Angelo and venturing across to river to see an Indian burial ground was fantastic.

Definitely, a great place to take the "weekend-wife", if happen to hook-up with local gal and want to want to take a mini-vacay. Manacapuru is only about 2hrs trip by boat and bus from Manaus and Paradiso de Angelo is a 5 min. cab ride from Manacapuru city centre.

www.paraisodangelo.com.br
    https://www.booking.com/hotel/br/par...uru.en-gb.html

I see now you're in Rio, so have fun and enjoy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails __PARAISO D'ANGELO _05.jpg‎   __PARAISO D'ANGELO _06.jpg‎   __PARAISO D'ANGELO _07.jpg‎  

Ahhh Manaus!!
    Very interesting report. It sounds like an unspoiled place. Thanks!

Ahhh Manaus!
    Thanks for the report, very nice to have an update. I miss Manaus terrible much and havn't been there since 2016.

A shame about Remulos going downhill, but I'm glad it's open. The owner, Lobo, closed the club in October 2020 because of the pandemic, but reopened in November last year.

IMO Manaus has the best nightlife in Brazil. You really should try out the forró clubs. Most of them are located in bairros like Cidade Nova, Japiim or Avenida de Turismo. These clubs gathers thousands of people and there are clubs open all days of the week. I'm not updated on the club situation. The most popular clubs used to be Via Norte / Planeta Talisma, Casa the Mamãe, Cabana, Tenda Hall, Copacabana, Forró dos Tres, Forró de nos, Forró de João, Boteco Ideal and Calcadão. All the good nightlife is very spread out and far away from Centro.

Manaus is unbeatable when it's comes to picking up regular girls. I know several Brazil veterans who only travels to Manaus. They stay for three months every years and are busy all the time with regular girls.

On my next visit to Manaus my main objective will be to visit "my" small Indian tribe on Rio Negro. Such hospitable and lovely people. I can't forget the beauty of the tribeswomen. Most of them women and the girls were topless. Even though some of the women were very flirty I didn't have the courage to make a move on them. Maybe it would end with a Cannibal Holocaust part 2.

Ahhh Manaus! I arrived to Manaus for my first ever visit close to a week ago. My intel on this jungle city was very limited but I felt like I had some of the basics down thanks to past bm'er reports. Unfortunately there haven't been any current reports on the ISG so I had to do some digging around for myself.

I strategically chose to stay at a hotel in centro well within walking distance to some of Manaus' famous institutions like the teatro Amazonas and more importantly, remulos beer and strip club where our good ISG buddy Sperto has made the past claim as Being his favorite strip club in all of Brazil. A bold claim indeed! I arrived on rua lobo D'almada in the early evening with high hopes and posted up just up the hill from remulos club at the equally famous bar do caldeira for a few drinks and waited for my first official evening to get started hopefully on the right foot. And then it began to rain and rain some more. Welcome to Amazonas in February!

As I drank I surveyed my surroundings and didn't really see any Garotas that grabbed my attention. The street scene for gp's was pretty beat along the rua imo. Most gp's were way past their prime, most were over weight and to be honest I felt a little grossed out. I noticed many extremely underage girls and felt a bit disgusted to even be in their proximity. I finished a handful of drinks and then made my way down to remulos where I paid a cover only to feel a bit disappointed after entering. In short, I wasn't impressed with the talent or lack there of. It was my first night in town and it must have been an off night so to speak.

So I decided to go for plan be, the non-pros, but where would I find them? I hopped in a cab and opened conversation with the motorista about Venturing to new hunting grounds and boy was I happy with his suggestion! He insisted I try a bar called salome bar Vieiralves which was considered to be a prime local hangout with the college aged middle class crowd. Being the only gringo is oftentimes a fantastic situation to be in. Being the only gringo who can hold conversation in Portuguese is even better! I did what I normally do in situations like these. I scoped out a group of friends with a equal mix of girls and guys and began casual conversation with the men of the group. This way I can feel out the girls without stepping on any toes which is the last thing I want to do when dealing with civilian non pro girls around their guy friends. Much in the same way as my experience was earlier last week in Belem, I let the girls come to me. The local girls were very quick to garner my attention and before I knew it I had isolated a beautiful 22 year old away from the group and into my orbit. I can highly recommend visiting Salome bar. In fact, it was the best decision I made during my stay in Manaus was returning there practically every evening. Thursday night is the best day of the week I am told and I can't disagree. I ended up with a handful of WhatsApps numbers and openly made out with multiple girls during each of my visits there. I had 2 explosive sexual encounters and never paid a dime out of pocket. Ahh Manaus! I can't wait to come back. Don't waste your time in centro fellas unless you want to hang out with the bohemian crowd locals and haggard street girls. The real fun awaits you at Salome bar just down the way from IAES Faculdade. Lots of interesting college aged non pro girls are waiting to get to know the exotic gringo tourist! Next time you're in Manaus, check it out! I'm here for one more night so if you're around come on down. It's Friday!

So Papi, how was your trip? Yours is the only post from 2021!

Quote Originally Posted by PapiMuyRico  [View Original Post]
    Hi ISG people who like what I like, which is girls, girls, girls and then fun.

I am a latino from Miami. Speak portuguese quite fluently from my castellano (spanish) native language. I have been many times in Rio, every year from 1999 to 2019. I was pretty familiar with the P4 P scene but not anymore for not being able to visit for the pandemy.

I know my way around Rio and quite familiar with navigating the city. As a result I am happy to report, from the security point of view, had never been in major troubles or had issues with robberies or scams because I like to be very careful. Thru the years I have taken friends and relatives to hobby with ease given my portuguese. I have also been in 4 Rio carnavals and 3 Samba Parades. I 've been in many old venues like legendary Help, Luomo, and all the major termas.

Having said that. This time I am going alone, and given my cautious approach, I would like to get together with fellow mongers in Rio from 8/20 to 8/27. It is safer to party in a group than doing it on your own. Any Rio expert here can tell how dangerous Rio can be.

I want to live the life. Massages, termas, MAB's, and the like. As I have never been to Barra for the "activities" we love so much (only been there for the beaches), I am particularly interested with Senhor Vagabundo who reportedly organizes sexpeditions to the Barra's venues. That I would love to do if Mr Vagabundo would honor me..

Rio and Manaus. August 20 to Sept 21

Hi ISG people who like what I like, which is girls, girls, girls and then fun.

I am a latino from Miami. Speak portuguese quite fluently from my castellano (spanish) native language. I have been many times in Rio, every year from 1999 to 2019. I was pretty familiar with the P4 P scene but not anymore for not being able to visit for the pandemy.

I know my way around Rio and quite familiar with navigating the city. As a result I am happy to report, from the security point of view, had never been in major troubles or had issues with robberies or scams because I like to be very careful. Thru the years I have taken friends and relatives to hobby with ease given my portuguese. I have also been in 4 Rio carnavals and 3 Samba Parades. I 've been in many old venues like legendary Help, Luomo, and all the major termas.

Having said that. This time I am going alone, and given my cautious approach, I would like to get together with fellow mongers in Rio from 8/20 to 8/27. It is safer to party in a group than doing it on your own. Any Rio expert here can tell how dangerous Rio can be.

I want to live the life. Massages, termas, MAB's, and the like. As I have never been to Barra for the "activities" we love so much (only been there for the beaches), I am particularly interested with Senhor Vagabundo who reportedly organizes sexpeditions to the Barra's venues. That I would love to do if Mr Vagabundo would honor me.

I also want to do Rio touristy stuff: Maracana, centro tours, Sugar Loaf, Cristo Redentor, etc. I also plan to visit Ilha Grande and Paraty. I am staying at IBIS Copacabana. It is very near a metro station what makes moving around Rio very quick and cheap.

After Rio, I am going to Manaus from 8/28 to 9/20. I spent there the 2020 carnaval before the COVID shutdown. Happy to report that Manaus is my specialty. I've been visiting MAO from 1996 and know the city like my own hand, specially the whoring venues. I am a card holding founding member of legendary Remulos and similar venues. I am also into doing touristy stuff like river tours, Teatro AMazonas, centro tours, forro's tours, massages tours, etc.

Also extremely pleased to report that MAO (Manaus) is a prime city for non-pros. I have met dozens of normal, sexy, hot, gringo-loving girls. If you want to get a GFE with a normal girlfriend, this the place.

After my trip I will report extensively on Manaus, there's been a very long time since Sperto used to enlighten us about the beautiful, non-pro heaven, Manaus.

If you wan to meet in Rio, or Manaus, PM me.

Papa.

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 15 ... LastLast

Posting Limitations