La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Manaus

+ Add Report
Page 30 of 37 FirstFirst ... 20 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    sperto:
    well, how about the motel you stayed in? can't recommend it? all i really need is a decent bathroom, shower and A/C.
    thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Chingon
    sperto:
    i'll be going to Manaus in 10 days. my first time there. where did you stay? how much per day? also how hot/humid is it?
    thanks
    I stayed in a Motel for 2 weeks, 40 reais/day. I think you would prefer a regular Hotel. Unfortunately I cant recommend any hotel.

Yes, it is quite hot and humid. I found it quite pleasant.

sperto:
    i'll be going to Manaus in 10 days. my first time there. where did you stay? how much per day? also how hot/humid is it?
    thanks

Manaus update

Manaus is just as good as ever.

Remulos is opened every night.
    Crazy as usual with excellent strip and fantastic tabledances.
    Entrance R$ 3
    Room R$ 12
    Girl, 1 hour, R$ 40-60
    Up to 50 girls working there.
    Lots of new talents.

Non-pro action:
    Thursday: Ladeira do Forró (ex Club do Forró)
    Friday: Simbola
    Saturday: Companhia do Forró, Planeta Talismã
    Easy to pick-up cute regular girls.

Down River a bit towards Belem, Santarem, any Mongering places???

Ship I'm on stops in Manaus one eve then heads up to Santarem and wondering if anyone can give me any info on this place, I was at the port briefly in January 2003 but went Piranaha fishing (good success to) and by time got back to port, the ship I was on had to leave so didn't get chance to explore the place.

I was told 200,000+ folks live around area so figured some type of action.

Thanks in advance for any help and after I visit will make a post myself...

Art

KnifeFish,
    To me Remulos is not a "low end strip club", it's first class entertainment in a nice atmosphere with lovely ladies and good prices. When I sit down in one of the red plastic chairs at Remulos with a ice-cold 2 reais Skol in one hand and a nice piece of ass in my lap watching a fabulous strip I feel like I'm gone to heaven!

But I DO like "low end strip clubs". I like places like Bar Holanda or preferably even seedier places (even though I might not take a girl there). I always look for them. In Rio I rather sit drinking at Filipino Bar, at Praca Maua, then sitting at Meia Pataca with the company of third class overpayed pro's. Just like I rather look for a girl at Vila Mimosa than at Help.

"Screw chicks under the noses of the Policia Militar". That PM enter Remulos heavily armed is, like you said, to remind the owner what he pays for. O Lobo had to close down Remulos every now and then and pay lots of bribes. So if PM turns up at Remulos once every evening doesn't bother me. I can't do anything about it. I won't take a girl that I suspect could be a minor and I never get involved with drugs.

Of course the girls can "plant coke, have a fake ID" etc. There is also a risk of a candiru will swim up my penis when I'm taking a dip in a river, but that won´t stop me from going to the beach. What I want to say, it's no use worrying. I stay alert and keep a low profile and enjoy myself.

Of course it's healthy to stay away from contacts with the police, but getting paranoid and run every time they turn up is rubbish. In the 15 years I've been travelling to Brazil I've never had any bad encounter with the police (rather the opposite).

Mentioning Help, of course there are civilian policemen on both inside and outside.

Yes, there is a lot of taxi travelling in Manaus. I know more or less what to expect to pay so I always start offering the driver a shamefully low price and then we agree to a price that satisfies us both.

Brazilian Police = Big Problems

Sperto, maybe we have different tastes/standards as to the standards of the women so we'll have to agree to disagree on that one.

However I can't see the point in flying all that way to go to a low end strip club to screw chicks under the noses of the Policia Militar. You're just asking for trouble or being set up, ID or no ID, they will get your $$$. If the girls notice gringos, so will the Policia Militar and they will smell your $$$ as fast as the girls will. A gringo is such an easy target to set up, infact it would be like taking chocolate from a baby. The girl could plant coke, have a fake ID, if I see the PM's, I walk on. Why do the locals bail out so quickly when the cops show up? As for them not bothering anybody, thats because the bribes have been paid, but they are just reminding the owners what they are paying for :-)

To put this in prespective, can you imagine the impact on Help if the PM's entered everynight and eyeballed the customers...

Out of interest, do you have an answer for the rip off taxi fee's in Manaus? They seem about x2 the price of Rio for the same distance, do you hire a car? With the long distances between venues, you end up spending more on taxi's than girls!

Remulos=Heaven on earth

knifefish,
    if you can dance forró it will certainly help you to pick up a girl in a forró club. i´m crazy about forró music, but the day i learn to dance forró will be the day when the cows play football.

in a forró club you have a big advantage being a gringo - you are different. many of the girls at the forró clubs have never seen a gringo and find themselves flattered when a gringo comes up to them. for them it will be an adventure.

age doesn't matter that much for these girls. it´s so common that older men have young girlfriends.

i guess what matters is that you show the girls that you're a happy guy enjoying yourself. if you can´t speak with them, just smile and buy them beers. smiles and kisses is international.

yep, i know the street up the side of the bus station in centro. that's where the bar holanda is located. it sure is scrapping the barrel. thats why i wrote "very hard to find a doable girl, but good fun watching the scene." i think it´s fun going to these bottom-low places. drink beer and watch the funny characters.

at praca militar, bar do pina, i've met regular girls, students, several times who just wanted to have fun without money involved. it's a a nice mixture of pro's and non-pro's (at least on weekends).

knifefish, about remulos, of course you can't grab the girls when they walk in the middle of the catwalk. you stretch out your claws when they go down on all four or when they lie down spreading the legs. personally i prefer grabbing them when they sit in my lap. i leave the catwalk-grabbing and table-dances to the brazilian guys.

the prices, r$ 40-60 for the girl and r$ 12 for the room, are the prices from january. going to remulos every night for two weeks i had the opportunity to take one girl upstairs every night. there were never any girl that didn't agree to the price (ok, sometimes bargaining), including 2 sessions for a maximum time of 90 minutes. a few even spend the night at the hotel for free.

these are the prices that the brazilians pay. if you show them that you're not a first-timer you will pay the same. my friend didn't speak more than a few words of portuguese and also payed these prices. some girls might try asking for r$ 80, but will quickly settle for the lower price.

a few of the girls will be busy with clients almost all evening, but the majority will be standing waiting most of the evening. most brazilian guys at remulos just go there for watching or buying tabledances. a few of them goes to the vip-room (r$ 15-20, 2 songs). looking at the number of brazilian guys at remulos very few of them go upstairs with the girls.

about the pm's. there will always be brazilian cops trying to harass a gringo. this can happen anywhere in brazil. your friend must have been very unlucky. anyway there are no **** girls working at remulos, or at least without a id showing the age 18+. remulos won´t take the risk closing down or paying even more bribes because of girls lacking proper id.

about your id; the first thing i always do arriving in brazil is going to a cartório taking a copy of my passport (the side with photo and the side with entrance-stamp). the cartório will put their stamp and sign it to prove it's authentic. then i have the copy plastified (?). this copy is valid as a real passport. this copy i always carry with me, even though i almost never had to showe it.

knifefish, if you wouldn't rate any girl at remulos above a 6, then we have different scales.

"so porto velho, how do you rate the girls there? is it worth a trip?" i think if you can't find a girl above a 6 at remulos then don't bother going to porto velho.

Thanks Sperto, great report.

Remulos = Vila Mimosa in the Jungle

Sperto, I'm afraid I'd have to disagree with you regarding Remulos. That place has gone downhill since the make over. That stage/platform is now about 5 feet high and about 8 feet wide, you must have long arms to grope those girls dancing!

You only said you were there in January? The prices you quoted seem like from a long long time ago. Even two years ago the standard deal was 50R$ for 30/60mins and most girls have already put their knickers on after your first cum. That place relies on a high turnover, just look at the so called Sala VIP where you get three songs (about 10 mins) for 25R$. The girls just weren't keen on BBBJ either, not surprising when they are servicing upto 15 or 20 guys per day. These days I wouldn't rate any of the girls in their above a 6. Certainly very few of them, if any would get a job in one of the Rio termas.

As for the PM's (Policia Militar) being around, you must have been the lucky one. A friend of mine was followed upstairs by them back in May (he's a crazy guy and never knows when his luck is about to run out). Once he entered the room with the girl and got in the shower they came knocking on the door. They checked out the girl he was with(she had no ID) then took him to the delegacia as he no ID either. The next day I saw him he looked pretty shook up!

Sperto you forgot to mention, if you can't dance,speak good portuguese and aren't young and good looking, you stand vary little chance of getting laid in a forro club/Sunday afternoon club(I guess you take those assets for granted). Most gringos I've see in those places end up little more than spectators watching the "cool" guys get laid. The people there are also more baised towards the fair skinned and blonde. Sad but true, racism does exist in Brasil.

As for some of the places you mentioned, Praca de Policia,Bar Holande, you're scrapping the barrel a bit their aren't you? Most of the girls I saw in those places looked like steet urchins! (hey even the girls in Vila Mimosa,RJ have shoes). Did you ever walk that street up the side of the bus station in centro? Lots of little places there, but most of the girls looked high on drugs/unwashed.

So Porto Velho, how do you rate the girls there? Is it worth a trip?

Remulos and forró

I think that Manaus is definitely one of the best cities in Brazil for having fun. Great night-life, lots of pro´s and propably one of the easiest cities in Brazil for picking up regular girls. I always include Manaus on all my trips to Brazil.

Manaus has many good strip-clubs, but for me there is only one that rules, Remulos. When I came back to Manaus in January I went immediately to Remulos. First I was disappointed to see that they changed the interior of the club. I liked it dark. Anyway Remulos continue to be a wild and crazy place with lots of beautiful girls.

The table-dances, R$ 5-10, with all the fingering and licking continues the same way as before. The groping and feel-ups also continues (just stretch your arms). The action depends very much on the weekdays. For two weeks I went there every night. It´s a good place to start the evening before heading to the forró-clubs. I found it good to arrive there at about 19 hs. The girls coming in fresh and clean.

Remulos was opened every evening so I guess the Police got enough bribes. Some PMs came in every evening hanging out in a corner without bothering anybody.

The girls accept R$ 40-50 reais for 90 minutes, including 2 sessions. Most do BBBJ and some do anal. The rooms were 12 reais. Big clean rooms with mirrors and hidro-massagem.

It seems like there are about 60 girls working there regularly. Some only on weekends. Truly some of the girls left Remulos heading for and Suriname. But still there are lots of new girls coming in all the time.

In January O Lobo, the owner of Remulos (and a "Sunday-club" and a hotel) opened a strip-club in Porto Velho. Could be worth checking out.

Blue Star: Strip-club on the same street as Remulos. A shitty place with ugly girls.

Chacará: Strip-club with a dozen girls. The club is an half-outside club. I felt a little bit like being in the jungle with parrots flying around. The strip wasn´t comparable with Remulos, but there were some really beautiful big-titted girls working. R$ 80 for the girl and R$ 25 for the room.

Bar do Pina, Praca Militar, on fridays is a good place to pick up women. Some pro´s, several semi-pro´s who wants to make some extra money and some non-pro´s.

Bar Holanda, at the port, a very lively and seedy place. Girls charging 10 reais. Very hard to find a doable girl, but good fun watching the scene.

A good way to meet non-pro´s is just to walk around in downtown during the daytime. Smile, chit-chat and date. I found for some reason Carrefour, a big supermarket, an excellent place to get dates.

Companhia do Forró (Friday, Saturday): Great place with good forró bands performing. The place is crowded with lovely girls. Very easy to pick-up non-pro´s. Soon you find yourself with a outstanding cabocla in your arms. A bunch of pro´s as well.

Club do Forró (Thursday): Forró club. Shit-loads of stunning non-pro´s. Excellent!

Municipal (Friday): Forró, mostly older women (>30 years). They are very eager to meet a gringo. Took quite some time to find a girl of a good standard. The place is recommended if you like women 30+.

There are many more Forró Clubs. Just ask the taxi-drivers.

Sundays is the day to head for Ponta Negra or even better one of the clubs (not sex-club) where people go for spending the Sunday afternoon partying, swimming and getting laid. Check with a taxi-driver wich club is hot at the moment or you might end up at a club with only families. The action starts at noon. O Lobo has a club with good action starting at 15 hs. Some of the girls from Remulos do shows there as well.

A Better Mongerer?

Quote Originally Posted by KnifeFish
    I've picked up Crabs on one occasion and Moluscum on two occasions (which needed to be cut off)…

…Sorry Spidy, I'd say Manaus is already burnt out although I detected some sarcasm in your wording. With the cruise ships and the expat Japs, prices are already on a par with Rio
    Sorry to hear about your STDs. But like most things, everyone should take precautions and be aware of the hazards of hobbying and I believe that most good monger will tend to pay attention to their hygiene.

As for Manaus being “already burnt out”, well I guess opinions and experiences may vary on this and do tend to be very different. I will typically have a great time in Manuas and generally look forward to coming back. But I do agree with some of what was said and have noted (this trip) as I’ve traveled around Brazil that the times and many things are changing.

However, I think more importantly what I have found is that, to continue to find good mongering destinations and GFEs, I need to adapt to the situation and step up my game and be a better, more intelligent and cleverer monger. Yeah! I complain like most people. And it is fine to complain, but in the end what are you going to do about it!

Ciao
    Spidy

Remulos, Fellice and Club do Forro

as always little time to post and way too busy when at the brazilian office (if you get my drift...). manaus has been great, but had a slight disappointment. it would seem my favorite place has actually become a somewhat clean and respectable strip bar (...also most american like...almost respectable).

so here's the deal on remulos (one of my favorite places to monger...)

my first day (dec 23, 2004). at remulos, since a year ago gone are the dark, dingy, sinful, sex ridden corners of lusty pleasure replaced with shinny multi-colored lights that sparkle and sends the best for mongers cowering for the darkened corners like cockroaches heading for the nearest rock.

gone is the easy access stage to grope and feel-up your favorite dancer and the peek-a-boo changing rooms to ogle and stare at the girls changing. replaced by a new stage area for fancy shows and hidden changing room for the girls.

gone are the sinfully low prices of r$10/20 per all you can grope/fuck for 8-10 minutes. replaced with higher prices r$20/30 and fewer gropable/fuckable women. it almost sickeningly respectable!

entrance fee r$5 and beer (r$2) and other drinks are still very cheap.

a few days later...
    it would seem that the first time when i went to remulos, it must have been a slow time of year (just before christmas). i may have been a little harsh on my first review (above) since from a few days ago. and some of the garotas, i think maybe were "pulling my leg", as table dances are still r$10, booths sill r$20 (both still two songs).

the quality and number of girls picked up (but not a good as a year ago) and i can only assume it was a slow that night (a few days ago) due to the christmas holidays. things did get a little darker in some places, but it would seem it depends on the dj or the girls complaining about not enough light or customers complaining about too much light. still remulos was not the same for me as in the good old days, as of a year ago, but well worth the look-see if you are in the neighborhood.

took a garota from remulos, (we agreed on r$100, tln, she was about a 6.5), but she started giving me attitude in the room back at my hotel (kyoto, somewhat of a hell hole) , when she tossed her chewing gum on the floor, when i told her to take it out, before giving me head. she picked it up and then pretended to toss it in the garbage, but actually tossed it on the floor again near the garbage. at this point i had enough of this punta, so i (kicked her to the curb) gave her nothing and said to get the fuck out. her manners became atrocious and were horrible at the hotel. if this was any indication of the sex to come then i wanted no part of it.

as it turns out it was a good thing i did let her go. while heading back to remulos at about 2:00 pm in pra. de militer policia, i meet this gorgeous 19 yrs. brunette sw with a very nice body. what luck!! she was very nice (with a much better attitude). this young hard body sw beauty had me drooling. great hard medium size hard rockets for tits (man they were firm) and a wonderful curvy ass to boot. did her for r$50 for 1 hour. total gfe session, she did everything i wanted except anal. this gal was a definite 8.5, it was just a pity she didn’t have a phone number for another hook-up. i would once in while for her on the streets but didn’t get a chance to hook up with her. she called herself magdalina.

the third time back at remulos, had the same batch of girls working with a few more freelancers. the 2nd girl, i took from remulos (r$100, tln) was fairly good with an average body and better personality and attitude. she did everything i asked (including anal) and got to finish on rather floppy tits. she was about a 7. don’t remember her name.

remulos was a big reason for returning to manaus and this time around it just wasn’t the same for me. just didn’t have that same seedy feeling, i use to enjoy. still, manaus has a lot to offer in the way of great gfe experiences from the semi-pros and non-gp gals that you pick-up at the forro clubs, just walking down the street or at other social events.

-- fellice bar
    decided to check out fellice in studio festivel mall. well, i can report that its not a monger´s playground, far from it. when i saw a few mothers with babes, i soon realize that it would be tough maneuvering even for a veteran monger like myself. to me it seemed more like a family and friends oriented type restaurant/bar.

the impression i got was that although it was a decent enough restaurant and dance club and while there were single women there, who simply dressed better than the average garota in manaus they didn’t look that great. wasn’t overly impressed by the women here, but maybe this was probably due to the family & friends type oriented atmosphere the club was leaning towards. having said that it is a moderately inexpensive restaurant and club (r$5.00 cover) and drinks are normal prices and the entertainment and the band was great on this night (thursday).

good place to take a date. semi-formal/casual dress to formal dress code. not a place to monger, but if your portuguese, your dancing and your smile is "top-notch", you maybe somewhat successful at a non-pro pick-up. i paid r$20 taxi ride from centro.

--club do forro
    after about an hour i left fellice and decided to go to club do forro. another r$20 later by taxi, i arrived at club do forro (r$5.00 cover) and was happy to see a wide selection of girls, dressed in some very casual skimpy dance clothing. boy, oh boy can they dance forro here! the moves were fast and furious, which left me somewhat envious. naturally, one should practice their forro dancing, if one is to have a certain amount of success, with some of the girls here.

it should be noted that the women here take on an almost "girl-like" appearance and have a young girlish type look to them. so most of the females at club do forro, this night (thursday), i think were very young girls between 18 and 25. this is very common in manaus.

once again success factor will depend on your portuguese, your dancing and your likeability/personality with the girls. definitely some beautiful morena/indian type girls to be had. i am always more than impressed with some very cute girls that come to these things. but as always you will be competing with the brazilian man and boys that also come to pickup these beauties.

hooked up with a petit brunette gal by the name of julianna. she rates about a 6.5 with a decent attitude. it seemed her friend spotted me for a gringo and told her that she should try her luck with me, since she was new to the business and just starting out as a gp. well she turns out to be a nice gfe, giving bbbj and good/decent gfe sex but not great gfe sex. she didn't ask for money and was more interested in pursue a relationship with a gringo. which worked well for me and allowed me to milk this jungle pussy some more. paid her r$100 in the morning after fucking her again in the morning and asked if she wanted to spend more time together.

the next couple of days, julianna and i arrange to spend the time at paradiso de anglo in manacapuru about a two hour trip from manaus. very quite and beautiful place on the river. the gfe continued with several decent sessions of fucking and sucking. and she turned out to be a better gfe than the initial encounter. no further money was paid to julianna, as i fucked her several times over the next few days for free. we both had a very enjoyable time and agreed to keep in touch by email/phone.

although i love that jungle pussy, i will have to give it some serious thought before returning, as it is a long way to go for pussy, not too mention, it can get expensive (especially with the raising real).

ciao
    spidy

The Nitty Gritty of Manaus

Just read the Respin05 report below and thought I'd clear up a few points. I've spent a lot of time in the area over the last few years so can add some history and more info to Respin05 report.

THE GIRLS

Most of the girls are Indian/Indian mixed and tend to be short, with pot bellies and a large lower jaw. Not many morenas or blondes.

Sexually Transmitted Diseases

I've picked up Crabs on one occasion and Moluscum on two occasions(which needed to be cut off). Both these diseases are not covered by a condom. Moluscum seems to be very common here, a friend of mine also picked it up, he also said some chick he was with tried to pop one just after sex LOL! Smelly pussies also(v.humid here). ~Not to put you off, but always check a girl out in the light before going further with her. Last trip I actually dumped a chick at the motel, her pussy stank as sound as the tight jeans came down whooaaa, she also wanted to switch all the lights off before removing her knickers. Wasn't going to take any chances! To put this in perspective, I've never caught anything in years in Rio and I'm well in the triple figures on my chick count.

Remulos - its a seedy strip club with a motel above. About 2 years ago, it was pretty good, always 4-5 decent chicks (7-8's) around only charging 50R$ for the 1 hr. What changed was when one girl(I know her) took the bus upto Venezuela , Caracas/Isla Margarita and started working , getting 100USD per time. Shortly after she returned to Manaus, the other decent looking girls followed her back to CCS. (Its only 160R$ for the Manaus-Caracas bus - 36hrs). The other thing that started happening was that ROCAM started going in everynight, harassing the customers and girls until it eventually closed. It opened again shortly after with the stage wider and higher and in a different direction. All the dark corners where you could grope the girls went as well :-(. This basically killed the place, its now sadly not even worth a second visit, even if you are in Manaus already. ROCAM still visit time to time. If you are unaware, ROCAM are the crack military police were drive the camoflaged Mitsubishi's and wear balaclavas.

KILDS - its a house with a walled cark park and swimming pool out near the airport up Av.Turismo. Can have between 5-10 girls there, average looks but expensive. Taxis are 40R$ each way back to town. Entry to Kilds is 30R$. Didn't really like it much, a bit over priced and girls not that great.

KISS - again two years ago was pretty good, however the Japanese expats have discovered it who work at the Honda plant in the Zona Industrial. These guys are on Japanese executive wages and can lay down the $$$$. These guys jam the place, smoke like factory chimneys and pay way over the odds. On my last trip, typical quotes from the girls were 150-200 for short time(I think due to the jap influence).

LARANJARAS - very close to the Tropical Resort where room prices are 400R$ to 5000R$ per night. These girls charge accordingly. There is a core of 10 girls here with maybe another 10 that turn up occasionally. Basically its the same gang that have been there for the last two years.

Even this place has gone downhill fast. About 1 year ago they had the dancers in front, soon a big crowd would gather to watch, very nice atmosphere. However, with the new apartments across the road, the new rich neighbours complained about the noise and the dancers had to move to the back and turn the music down. Business went down, the owner put the prices up and business dropped further.

EVERYWHERE ELSE

This is the bit that makes me smile, when guys talk about non-pro's, semi-pro's. You only learn the real deal once you've had a LOT of ground time. The forro's for instance are usually at a different place on a different day. However, many of the girls are the same. I'd say that there is a pool of say 40-50 girls who are programas, on any day you'll find 10-15 of them at one of the Forro's. Of these there are about 2 or 3 that are actually good looking. There is no Help type place in Manaus, the programas are just mixed in with the rest of the population. When you are new to the scene, all the girls look alike, they dress the same anyway. Check what the girl REALLY wants! I know of two guys who have been threatened by the cops for not paying the girl later(both paid up of course, they just assumed its was a freebie/non pro).

THE HIGH ROLLERS

When the big ships come into town (nearly everyweek there is a big liner in the port these days, some carrying upto 2000 passengers), the programa's flock down to the port area to meet the hapless gringos who innocently over pay to such an extent that even the high rollers outside Help would sweat!

Daytime Action - forget it.

Main problem is that there is no action during the day, no beach, no termas, no hang outs and these days no nighttime action on Mondays(Coracao is now cloased) and Tuesdays.

Sorry Spidy, I'd say Manaus is already burnt out although I detected some sarcasm in your wording. With the cruise ships and the expat Japs, prices are already on a par with Rio.

On my last visit I was astounded by the number of girls telling me about there Swiss, German boyfriends!Seems these guy get everywhere.

And finally, these girls certainly know about WESTERN UNION, you know what I mean! Don't get sucked in.

Posting Limitations