Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 114 of 483 FirstFirst ... 14 64 104 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 124 164 214 ... LastLast
Results 1,696 to 1,710 of 7236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure what you mean by winning and losing. Saudi Arabia produces 12 million BPD of oil. Russia is about the same. The world energy market is 80 million BPD of oil and 100 million BPD equivalent if you add in natural gas. Point is that with normal consumption I am not sure how Saudi Arabia "wins". They will lose less money given their production costs due to the huge decline in oil prices and demand.

Still, we have been through this before. Oil went way down. The rigs were taken off and held in oil yards. I never saw so many rigs in my life when this happened. Oil went up and there was an emptying of the rigs in the yards.

If the Saudis drive some of the shale oil producers out of business, they declare bankruptcy and their assets are bought out by more cash rich producers, a consolidation phase in the market of producers is likely to occur.

Once demand returns to pre Corona days, there will be demand for American oil again and it will be produced. The idea that American shale oil going away is kind of silly. It will be back once demand returns. There is no way Saudi Arabia can supply the whole world.
    Elvis,

What the Saudi's are trying to do to the American Shale industry is drive away their financiers or raise their interest rates so high it makes it prohibitive to drill new wells. If you have the Saudi's bankrupting 30 to 40% of all shale companies every 3 to 5 years by turning on the spigot & lowering the price then financing will become very hard to come by or terms will be so bad to the shale companies there will be little profit to be had.

If you look at the energy segment as a whole over the last 5 years & the segment was only up 6% over 5 years before the virus, now post virus we are seeing the segment down 20 to 30% below 5 years ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Shale oil production requires more energy to extract a barrel of oil than the price of a barrel of oil even when oil was priced much higher. Saudi oil is the cheapest to extract. The US is bound to lose this battle, at least with shale oil.
    I am not sure what you mean by winning and losing. Saudi Arabia produces 12 million BPD of oil. Russia is about the same. The world energy market is 80 million BPD of oil and 100 million BPD equivalent if you add in natural gas. Point is that with normal consumption I am not sure how Saudi Arabia "wins". They will lose less money given their production costs due to the huge decline in oil prices and demand.

Still, we have been through this before. Oil went way down. The rigs were taken off and held in oil yards. I never saw so many rigs in my life when this happened. Oil went up and there was an emptying of the rigs in the yards.

If the Saudis drive some of the shale oil producers out of business, they declare bankruptcy and their assets are bought out by more cash rich producers, a consolidation phase in the market of producers is likely to occur.

Once demand returns to pre Corona days, there will be demand for American oil again and it will be produced. The idea that American shale oil going away is kind of silly. It will be back once demand returns. There is no way Saudi Arabia can supply the whole world.

Quote Originally Posted by Radar99  [View Original Post]
    How reliable are these 20 minutes HIV test kits which I read about so often in internet and other forums. Are they completely reliable and what are the precautions to be followed when using them?
    I haven't looked at them for about 5 years. Maybe they have improved. When I researched them, they were very accurate with positive results. If the test showed positive, you could be almost certain they were positive. However, if the test showed negative, there was a good chance the person was positive for HIV.

Quote Originally Posted by Duncan216  [View Original Post]
    I ordered a HIV test only to read in the instructions that it takes 20 minutes. I'd prob only do it with a TLN with a test driven non pro. 20 minutes is a long time to wait.

I did bare back on a brothel girl once (without testing her before the deed). It wasn't worth it. Lots of stress till I tested myself and she was a starfish.
    How reliable are these 20 minutes HIV test kits which I read about so often in internet and other forums. Are they completely reliable and what are the precautions to be followed when using them?

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Shale oil production requires more energy to extract a barrel of oil than the price of a barrel of oil even when oil was priced much higher. Saudi oil is the cheapest to extract. The US is bound to lose this battle, at least with shale oil.
    You are correct, Saudi oil is the cheapest, as well as Iranian one too. Most of US companies are not even close to giving any competition to Saudi market in the near future.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    Oil is in a different world now Mojo. I wouldn't count on it coming back. The way shale oil is produced is way different than conventional oil...........

Quote Originally Posted by MojoBandit  [View Original Post]
    Most people I read say that this current exchange rate is because of the low price of oil. Colombia's largest export. So once oil goes back up again (when has it not?) this spike in pesos will go down, and the price will get closer to 3000 again. Thus if a man comes back with the pesos he bought at the 4000 mark. He is living 25% better.
    Oil is in a different world now Mojo. I wouldn't count on it coming back. The way shale oil is produced is way different than conventional oil, you get most of the production right up front, and the Saudis don't seem to get that. They are cranking full out right now trying to kill American shale producers with low prices, so it will be a while for prices to return to where they were, probably years. I doubt we see 3000 COP for a long, long time if ever. 3500 sure.

The other thing is that China is down and will be for a long time. I think America and the West is going to rethink keeping so much production there, and China's relentless demand for raw goods has been pushing South America's economies up. Given where copper is going, which I know is Peru's main export and I think Chili's, I think we are going to see from might fine times with the dollar in all of Latin America. The party has just begun IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by MojoBandit  [View Original Post]
    I certainly do not understand why you would say it was the "dumbest" thing to do. If a man is safe about it , it could be a smart thing to do. The colombian pesos is at a record high, as an investment event that makes it a good if you plan to visit Colombia often.
    Because people usually hoard US $, euro, and GBP because they are more stable currencies. Also, he bought on an upswing. What if it continues up to 4500? He will be kicking himself in the ass for trading $10,000 at a 3900 rate. Anyway you look at it, it is a big risk trading currencies. And unless you are making a big purchase the amount is usually negligible anyway. He could have invested the same amount and received a return instead of having foreign currency sitting up somewhere collecting dust and earning him nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Questner  [View Original Post]
    Hording pesos is one the dumbest things I've read here recently, especially leaving Colombia with pesos. You should withdraw pesos at ATM, buy dollars cash and repatriate cash home, all within limits and security precautions. XE rate now is 4,117 and you can buy USD at 3,480 pesos.
    I certainly do not understand why you would say it was the "dumbest" thing to do. If a man is safe about it , it could be a smart thing to do. The colombian pesos is at a record high, as an investment event that makes it a good if you plan to visit Colombia often. It is 25% savings on the average exchange over the past five years. Most people I read say that this current exchange rate is because of the low price of oil. Colombia's largest export. So once oil goes back up again (when has it not?) this spike in pesos will go down, and the price will get closer to 3000 again. Thus if a man comes back with the pesos he bought at the 4000 mark. He is living 25% better.

Quote Originally Posted by GringoItaliano  [View Original Post]
    I recently returned from my fourth trip to Colombia, where I visited Medellin and Cali. This first post is an overview of my trip and a comparison of the two cities; I will also post separate, more detailed reports on both of them.
    Awesome report as always and looking forward to the detailed reports soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kelso1  [View Original Post]

Guys do you think I liked admitting that I was played for a sucker? Really I only posted this incident that it may help someone in the future. I started my mongering with the intel I got mostly from ISG. This with my past trip reports is I how I give back.

I hope this ends my need to respond about my horrible incident.
    Thanks for posting your experience, Kelso!

I know a few guys who've gotten drugged / burned.

It happens, no doubt.

I've been in the situation a few times where I saw the attempt unfolding and got out.

Hope my luck and situational awareness continues.

Enjoy and stay safe!

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]

All my money goes to traveling, guns, women, and retirement. I needed a new hobby so I just started this private pilot course. I am just living how I want to live and doing what I want to do. The only rule in life is to treat others how you want to be treated. Other than that, have fun. Do what you enjoy doing and what makes you happy.
    Now that about sums it up right there!

I'm on the same game plan as you E, except I've been flying planes for over 30 years now, Uncle Sam trained.

You got it perfectly though; do what makes you happy, and treat people right.

Enjoy your new endeavor in the world of aviation!

A Tale of Two Cities: Medellin and Cali, March 2020

I recently returned from my fourth trip to Colombia, where I visited Medellin and Cali. This first post is an overview of my trip and a comparison of the two cities; I will also post separate, more detailed reports on both of them.

As I have usually done in the past, I planned to split a two-week trip between two cities, with the first leg of the trip in Medellin and the second leg in another city. The goal of this approach of mine is to balance the usual focus on Medellin with my desire to explore other parts of Colombia. I chose Cali for the second leg of this trip because: it was the last of Colombia's four main cities that I had not visited yet; I thought that I would find the famously stacked Caleas appealing; and I had consistently positive experiences with Caleas in other places, such as Bogota and the Dutch Caribbean islands.

The Medellin leg of my trip was ultimately a resounding success, despite a few hiccups. It marked the maturation of my use of the Facebook pipeline there and brought me out of the sheltered environment and circles to which I had limited myself on previous trips. I felt compelled to leave Cali early because of measures taken in response to COVID-19, but the abbreviated time that I spent there led me to the conclusion that Cali probably would not have been a good fit for my tastes anyway. In any event, this trip renewed my commitment to Colombia in general and Medellin in particular as mongering destinations. Colombia is the only foreign country that I have visited four times, and Medellin is the only foreign city that I have visited three times. I look forward to returning to both of them, but I will probably limit my future mongering activities in Colombia to Medellin and Bogota.

As in the past, I decided to fly on Avianca, which has non-stop flights from JFK to Medellin. That same flight continues directly to Cali after it lands and some passengers disembark in Medellin, so I took it again as a domestic flight from Medellin to Cali a week later. My original itinerary had me on a domestic flight from Cali for a connection home to JFK from Bogota a week later. Once it became clear that I should return home in light of measures taken in response to COVID-19, I tried to change my flights home to an earlier date, but the fare difference would have been ridiculously high higher than the original cost of the ticket, in fact. It was both cheaper and easier to buy a new one-way ticket home from Cali to LaGuardia on Spirit, with a connection in Fort Lauderdale. I was unable to cancel my remaining flights on Avianca's website for some reason. It took several days to get in touch with an Avianca customer service representative by phone in order to cancel and request a voucher for a future flight. Up to this point, Avianca had been the only airline with which I had never experienced any problems, but in all fairness, the reactions to COVID-19 have been a huge problem for all airlines.

Medellin and Cali warrant different types of lodging. I stayed at the Mansion during my previous trips to Medellin. I decided to cut the cord and rent an apartment this time due to my continued maturation with the Facebook pipeline and recent changes at the Mansion. In retrospect, I think that this decision was a good idea, as it yielded better value for the money and probably enhanced the quality of my experiences. Lodging was less of a factor in planning my trip to Cali, as most sessions there occur on-site at casas, clubs, or other venues, rather than at one's own lodging. I did nonetheless want chica-friendly lodging, in the event that I found a girl at one of those venues that I wanted to bring back to my lodging for an extended session. I settled on the Ibis Cali Granada, as it is cheap and chica-friendly, and I had good results with the Ibis chain in other destinations (Rio de Janeiro, Bogota, and Prague). My only gripe was that they refused to refund or credit me for the unused nights on my reservation after I left early due to measures taken in response to COVID-19. Otherwise the hotel was fine.

Medellin is now the only mongering destination that I have visited three times, so there must be something special that keeps me coming back for more. As I have said before, the abundance of hot girls in Medellin is obviously a factor, but that factor alone does not explain it for me, especially since the (stereo) typical paisa is not necessarily the best fit for my preferred physical type (s). The key distinction for me seems to be cultural or behavioral, rather than physical. I have written before that the consistent quality of the service was what set Medellin girls apart: they were almost always OK or at least satisfactory and rarely or never bad, even if they were less likely to distinguish themselves or knock it out of the park than girls in other destinations. This trip was different in that many more girls really knocked it out of the park, but I also encountered a few duds, so there was a wider range of variation this time. I would now say that what sets (many or most of) the paisas apart is that they tend to have a certain grace, charm, or style that I find immensely appealing, or perhaps a certain warmth.

This different and generally better experience may have resulted in part from expanding my horizons beyond the well-known Facebook girls and Mansion regulars to include Facebook girls on whom I had little or no intel from any source. Not only did I cut the cord from the Mansion, I also stopped relying on the previously reported experiences of other mongers in this group and on the forums and found my own talent. I did, however, come to rely in part on my first-ever wingman, albeit a virtual one, which is probably appropriate for a Facebook-centric trip to Medellin. I have always traveled solo until now, and I never actually met this guy in person. He saw my travel announcement on Facebook, and we passed each other intel on good and bad girls that we encountered, almost in real-time. Having a wingman for the first time, even if it was only online, definitely enhanced my experience.

Behavioral and cultural features aside, the quality of the talent in Medellin (much of which tends to be on the slimmer side) is high enough that it has actually shifted my taste in female body types in a slimmer direction with each trip. I used to go exclusively for stacked girls, but it was Medellin that initially opened my eyes to slimmer girls and has continued to do so, to the point that I now give them equal consideration. This trip also led me to put more stock in the more pristine bodies and minds of younger girls (within legal limits, of course) and less stock in the skills and experience of MILFs than I did before (with one or two exceptions). I had been shifting in this direction as well for quite some time as well, but this trip was the decisive turning point. I have also grudgingly come to accept one key advantage of Internet pipelines, which I have historically disliked and tried to avoid: they open up a much larger talent pool than one could ever hope to find in any traditional in-person venue.

It took me only three days / nights in Cali to figure out that Cali was probably not going to work for me, and by that point I felt compelled to leave early anyway because of measures in response to COVID-19. The showstopper for me was the pervasiveness of CBJ at most clubs and the casas, where it appears to be a house rule. Even Dr. Amor had suspended BBBJ service, supposedly because of COVID-19. I only found one girl willing to do BBBJ on my last night in town, and she was willing to do so because the city government had shut down the clubs in response to COVID-19 and she knew that she would need the extra money in the hard times ahead. Perhaps I would have fared better with the independents at the afternoon / happy hour La 20 bars, but I did not get around to them before I decided to leave early and the city shut down the bars and clubs in response to COVID-19. The night clubs also did not appeal to me as venues because of the cigarette smoke, the often poor lighting, and the tendency of Colombian customers to hog a bunch of girls around a bottle of aguardiente, rather than actually fucking them. Another disadvantage of Cali is that the venues are spread across the city, compared to the dense "one-stop shopping" of Santa Fe in Bogota or the concentration of venues in Cartagena's charming Old City.

More broadly, I found the city of Cali itself and much of the talent pool unappealing, at least compared to the other three main Colombian cities. The cityscape is lacking in aesthetic appeal, compared to Medellin's striking and lush green hills or the historic character of Cartagena's Old City. Cali struck me as ghetto and run-down, which one could also say about Bogota, but even Bogota had its own rugged urban charms, sort of like pre-Giuliani New York. Cali reminded me more of Detroit or Baltimore instead. Cali was uncomfortably hot, but at least it did not have the sweltering heat of Cartagena.

More importantly, it was harder for me to find suitable candidates in Cali. Many of the girls there that appealed to me visually turned out to be from Medellin or other parts of Colombia, rather than Cali, which defeated the purpose of going there. I had heard that Cali was the land of tits & ass, and that it was full of stacked girls. This description is accurate, but many of these stacked girls were unappealing to me in other ways, including flabby or otherwise unfit bodies, poorly executed plastic surgery, unappealing faces and hair, or bad attitudes. That last point is key, as I had grown accustomed to the grace and charm of the Medellin girls the previous week and thus found many of the girls in Cali to be a bit rough around the edges in comparison. Overall, I would say that Cali is below average, compared to Colombia's other three main cities, and that it belongs in the same league as the DR or Costa Rica. Indeed, I would rather go to the DR or Costa Rica than Cali, since those places have more pleasant environments, more readily available BBBJ, and cheaper, non-stop flights to and from New York.

I consider this trip a success, despite bailing early and concluding that Cali was probably not my cup of tea. I have now been to all four of the main cities of Colombia, and I now know which ones work for me (Medellin and Bogota) and which ones do not (Cartagena and Cali). I had long been hesitant to accept the widespread notion that Medellin girls are special and was determined to branch out to other parts of the country. It took three trips, but I have finally come to accept that the paisas are indeed special. To the extent that I want to branch out to non-paisas in the future, I will do so in Bogota, which has the greatest diversity, the lowest prices, the coolest weather, and the largest concentration of girls in one place. I also hope to explore Colombia further from a non-mongering perspective, perhaps pairing Medellin and Bogota with places such as Santa Marta and the islands of San Andres and Providencia. I hope to return to Colombia once travel conditions return to some semblance of normalcy.

Quote Originally Posted by TjBrazil  [View Original Post]
    Yippie, what is your definition of a freelancer. That's vague.
    Hookers I pick up in clubs and bars. I wear a condom if I think the chica is fucking a lot of guys (for example a brothel worker). There was only one chica I fucked bareback which I think is high risk. She doesn't work in a brothel but she fucks a lot of dudes; best blowjob in Colombia by far. The first time I banged her she was just coming off her period so there was even a little blood. Thankfully I didn't catch anything.

But yeah about four years of bareback. Selective in who I picked but have yet to ever test positive for an STD. Remember to pee right after sex!

EDIT:

I actually did one brothel worker in Medellin bareback, and three brothel workers in Bogota bareback. I never go to Bogota because I found all the brothel chicas were up for bareback as long as you tipped them. It is way too tempting for me so I just don't go there anymore. The chica I banged in Yakuza in Medellin which at the time had two filthy rooms with a tarp. I regard all these instances as close calls.

Yippie, what is your definition of a freelancer. That's vague.
    That is not vague. A freelancer is one who works for themselves. They are not attached to a particular establishment or under management of another person.

You can buy instant HIV tests on amazon for 30 each, so I can test the girls for that. Unfortunately there are other things you can catch that there is no instant test for. Do you go bareback with these girls since you can test them on the spot.
    You assume girls are going to allow you, a random Joe, to test them. You are going to pay more for the test than you are for the pussy. LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200323_035243.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations