Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 100 of 483 FirstFirst ... 50 90 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 110 150 200 ... LastLast
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 7236
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by JustIncognito  [View Original Post]
    Testing upon arrival would make zero sense. If someone tests positive what happens to everyone on the plane? What happens to the crew? The people who were in line at check in? The passengers on the same plane after the flight that the infected person came in on? And now, you have a positive person who needs to be isolated and quarantined. What happens to hotel reservations? Who will bring 2 weeks of supplies-food / prescriptions other needed items to the quarantined person? Who pays for that?? Do you think Colombia wants some positive test case that just arrived taking up their hospital space? What about false positives and false negatives?

Its either negative pcr test within 72 hours of departure + registering to a track / trace program and be required to have full medical travel ad evacuation insurance. Or quarantine 14 days upon arrival--with all the insurance and monitoring etc.
    JI,

I am just telling you what I read. If you test +, it is my understanding that you go into quarantine.

As for everyone else on the plane, "Two compelling case reports also suggest that masks can prevent transmission in high-risk scenarios, said Chin-Hong and Rutherford. In one case, a man flew from China to Toronto and subsequently tested positive for COVID-19. He had a dry cough and wore a mask on the flight, and all 25 people closest to him on the flight tested negative for COVID-19. In another case, in late May, two hair stylists in Missouri had close contact with 140 clients while sick with COVID-19. Everyone wore a mask and none of the clients tested positive."

I think that you are assuming that one + passenger could contaminate a whole plane. That really has not happened. There have been a few cases of transmission on airplanes but it is very, very rare when people wear masks. Odds of catching the virus on a plane are between one in 5000 and 10,000, and I think that it is even lower than that.

And the hysteria has not been rolled back yet. I have a lot more experience with this virus than I have let on. If there is someone behind you in line at a supermarket, and you found out he tested + for Covid, and he was coughing near you, and you were both wearing masks, you would be terrified you would catch Covid right? That does not happen. I have been in the room with 10 Covid + people who have coughed in front of me, and we were both wearing masks and I have not gotten it, and neither have the people around me.

On the other hand, I had a son who had Covid bring his mother in, and he was not wearing a mask around her, and he was coughing all the time. So she had exposure to him quite frequently, and she did not feel well. I expected her to test + and she did.

Even people who get it are usually not that symptomatic, but they are sick in some way: fever, loss of taste or smell, body aches ETC. Asymptomatic transmission really does not happen. That is another myth that has not been corrected. Everyone I have seen who has Covid pretty much knows they are sick and who they have gotten the virus from.

I do not mean to blow it off though. You do see younger people who come in very short of breath, and in desperate need of oxygen. And one of the reasons this virus probably was made in a lab is you see blood clots in the lungs, legs, kidneys ETC that are seen with no other virus. The clotting and immune system response do lead to permanent damage. On top of that, the virus spreads by the air. Most cold viruses spread via fomites, objects that you leave the virus on like towels, clothes, surfaces. That is why masks were blown off at first and there was the emphasis on hand washing.

The only health care personnel I have seen who have gotten Covid have been doing 8 to 12 hours shifts with Covid only patients and one idiot doctor who would not wear his mask around Covid + patients who were coughing. It is not as contagious as you have been led to believe, and Colombian health authorities have seen enough of this virus now to realize what is really going on. When Colombia first shut down, they had very few cases. I am sure the Colombian health authorities were terrified at first like we all were, but they have a better grasp on what is really going on with it.

Makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    No flights have been approved yet. As of now, the latest rumor is that you will not be quarantined but be tested when you arrive in Colombia.
    Testing upon arrival would make zero sense. If someone tests positive what happens to everyone on the plane? What happens to the crew? The people who were in line at check in? The passengers on the same plane after the flight that the infected person came in on? And now, you have a positive person who needs to be isolated and quarantined. What happens to hotel reservations? Who will bring 2 weeks of supplies-food / prescriptions other needed items to the quarantined person? Who pays for that?? Do you think Colombia wants some positive test case that just arrived taking up their hospital space? What about false positives and false negatives?

Its either negative pcr test within 72 hours of departure + registering to a track / trace program and be required to have full medical travel ad evacuation insurance. Or quarantine 14 days upon arrival--with all the insurance and monitoring etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisLong  [View Original Post]
    Have international flights returned to Medellin?

Is there a quarantine if you go?

Thanks.
    No flights have been approved yet. As of now, the latest rumor is that you will not be quarantined but be tested when you arrive in Colombia.

Returning to Medellin?

Have international flights returned to Medellin?

Is there a quarantine if you go?

Thanks.

Hospital cash

Quote Originally Posted by FunLuvr  [View Original Post]
    The CARES Act, Sec 3710, states:

"Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) Hospitals. Section 3710 of the CARES Act directs the Secretary to increase the weighting factor of the assigned Diagnosis-Related Group (DRG) by 20 percent for an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 discharged during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE) period."

Here's a link: https://www.cms.gov/files/document/se20015.pdf.

I think there is also an increased payment to the hospital if a Covid-19 patient dies, but searching through government legislation is tiring.

Looks like whomever thoroughly debunked the extra payment doesn't read legislation.
    "Looks like whomever thoroughly debunked the extra payment doesn't read legislation. " obvio. Neither does jjbee62.

Oknot

Quote Originally Posted by Osteoknot  [View Original Post]
    I have been sending money to girls, families really, since the start of COVID who I knew before I left. Pre-COVID, that is something I said I would never do. Never say never. If you were a Venezuelan girl with no passport and first to get fired, your only option if you had no money and were being evicted, is to start walking back to Venezuela and survive on handouts along the way. I could not see that for this girl, her mother, and her 4-year-old daughter. And like I said, this girl was special to me before I left. And now she is working again and does not ask for one peso. Multiply that by five families or so. I am not trying to sound like I am running a charity or that I am even a nice guy. I am not. But I gave freely without any expectations and now I have many chicas dying to show their gratitude at a very favorable exchange rate jajajaja with free places to stay. I did not think the crisis would last as long as I did but I certainly was not going to pull the rug out from under any of them. I have a Gringo acquaintance who constantly harps on me about how these girls do nothing but lie and will say anything to get money. There is some truth to that. But all I have to do is look at the quality of his string of girls who he is with one and done, and then my "harem" of 15+ steady girls, everyone of them at least an 8-9 (and I don't believe in tens), most of them employed, and fiercely loyal to me, and I say you get what you give. Not just financially, buy emotionally, too. When I return to Colombia, which will be very soon, I will have my own private sex tour of Bogota, Cali, and Medellin with some of the most beautiful Colombianas and Venezuelans you have ever seen, and I will either be staying with my girls of tipping them cab fare only for our rendezvouses. Keep on keepin' on.
    Nice post, sure there have been women, maybe lots of them, playing half a dozen gringos at the same time to send money but this is different. Many, many families are flying red flags in the window to alert authorities of broke and hungry families inside. The government was supposed to give every family 100,000 cop but many applied but few received it. Even if they did how far can 100,000 pesos go. They say when you give freely you will receive 10 fold. I'm sure your next trip to Colombia will be one of your best.

I Agree These Times Call for Special Consideration

Quote Originally Posted by LatinaLover#1  [View Original Post]
    I've been in this hobby for far too many years I care to remember, makes me feel like it's time to retire. How about NO! Jaja I have always lived by the rule, never send money. There are exceptions of course, when you really care about one of these women. I have developed caring relationships with a few special women and their families so this virus has presented me with a real conundrum. To send or not to send? So I adjusted my thinking, I do send to close friend / novias but still hold to the rule not to send to random requests by women, I have never met face to face. I have some really sweet friends, single moms, students ect who are really hurting now. I have one of my friends who lost some serious weight in the last 6 months, so I know she hasn't been eating well. Plus the fact that I have a comfortable life and sending 150,000 pesos a month to my special few is not going to change my life. I have a serious girlfriend in Bogota who got her 10 visa a few years ago and we speak about the future a lot so I take care of her and her mom, all the facturas and food, her dad and mom are separated but he still pays the mortgage, so rents not a problem. I always prided my self on being a tough guy and no women going to play me but this is different, this is a matter of life or death for some families and my heart goes out to them. Just wondering how my brothers on this board are handling this situation.
    I have been sending money to girls, families really, since the start of COVID who I knew before I left. Pre-COVID, that is something I said I would never do. Never say never. If you were a Venezuelan girl with no passport and first to get fired, your only option if you had no money and were being evicted, is to start walking back to Venezuela and survive on handouts along the way. I could not see that for this girl, her mother, and her 4-year-old daughter. And like I said, this girl was special to me before I left. And now she is working again and does not ask for one peso. Multiply that by five families or so. I am not trying to sound like I am running a charity or that I am even a nice guy. I am not. But I gave freely without any expectations and now I have many chicas dying to show their gratitude at a very favorable exchange rate jajajaja with free places to stay. I did not think the crisis would last as long as I did but I certainly was not going to pull the rug out from under any of them. I have a Gringo acquaintance who constantly harps on me about how these girls do nothing but lie and will say anything to get money. There is some truth to that. But all I have to do is look at the quality of his string of girls who he is with one and done, and then my "harem" of 15+ steady girls, everyone of them at least an 8-9 (and I don't believe in tens), most of them employed, and fiercely loyal to me, and I say you get what you give. Not just financially, buy emotionally, too. When I return to Colombia, which will be very soon, I will have my own private sex tour of Bogota, Cali, and Medellin with some of the most beautiful Colombianas and Venezuelans you have ever seen, and I will either be staying with my girls of tipping them cab fare only for our rendezvouses. Keep on keepin' on.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    The hospitals don't get paid extra for covid cases. That was thoroughly debunked months ago.
    The CARES Act, Sec 3710, states:

"Inpatient Prospective Payment System (IPPS) Hospitals. Section 3710 of the CARES Act directs the Secretary to increase the weighting factor of the assigned Diagnosis-Related Group (DRG) by 20 percent for an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 discharged during the COVID-19 Public Health Emergency (PHE) period."

Here's a link: https://www.cms.gov/files/document/se20015.pdf.

I think there is also an increased payment to the hospital if a Covid-19 patient dies, but searching through government legislation is tiring.

Looks like whomever thoroughly debunked the extra payment doesn't read legislation.

Huh?

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    So it's podcasts now that are the official repository of all scientific knowledge? Someone alert the Nobel Committee, so they can stop looking at all those dang peer-reviewed research studies and start checking out YouTube and all the podcasts. I wonder if they'll add a prize category for funny cat videos?

Did your podcaster provide proof of what she gave examples of? A death certificate combined with an an admissions diagnosis (with identifying information redacted) should do just fine. It's strange that everyone makes these claims, but nobody bothers to provide the evidence. It's almost as if they know their audience will believe anything without proof.

You see, it's incredibly easy to provide examples. I can provide an example that (now mostly retired) top webcam model Sofia Storm took me to the Maldives for 5 days and paid for everything, just because I told her I loved her hair. Since I did actually meet her once, you're obligated to believe my example without any evidence. Right?

Here's my example:

2 weeks ago Monday I went in for a covid test, because I had been experiencing symptoms. My local urgent care clinic has a drive up testing set up. Nurse comes out, asks some standard questions, checks my temp, puts the SpO2 and pulse checker on my finger and swabs me. When she looked at my pulse, I was rushed inside and hooked up for an EKG. 15 minutes later I was waiting for a ride to the ER.

At the hospital I was very quickly taken to a room and isolated. Every person who entered the room observed the hospitals covid protocol. That involved gowns, double gloves and face shields on top of masks, all donned before entry and removed and disposed of before exit. After 4 hours I was admitted and transferred to the ICU, still under covid protocol.

Another part of the covid protocol was I wasn't allowed to leave the room. X-ray machine was brought to me. Sonagram for Echo Cardiogram was brought to me. My door was kept closed.

After medication, testing and monitoring I was released from the hospital the next afternoon. Prior to release I was tested again using a rapid test. Both results were negative.

While I was there I constantly heard frequent discussions about the patient nextdoor, who was a covid patient. Discussions about if they could take him off oxygen to feed him, discussions about putting him on a ventilator. He wasn't doing very well.

On the ride home from the hospital I was informed who the covid patient in the next room was. Turned out to be someone I've known for 30 years. Can't say I ever liked him, but you can't pick who your cousins marry. He wasn't in the high risk group, he didn't have any pre-existing conditions. He wasn't admitted for something completely unrelated and then classified as a covid death because he tested positive. He got sick, had covid symptoms, got tested, was admitted, was treated and died. He wasn't involved in a car wreck on the way to the hospital. He didn't have a heart attack or an infected ingrown toenail. I'm afraid it was just plain covid all the way.

I know a few nurses, from RNs down to CNAs. One RN and a CNA I've known their entire lives. One LPN I've known for 46 years and another I've known for 12. All of them have worked with covid patients. The RN has worked almost exclusively with covid patients since April. The CNA and 1 LPN worked at a local nursing home that lost half their residents to covid over a 6 week period. The CNA now works at the hospital where I was. The other LPN works for the department of corrections and has been dealing with covid patients since early April.

Now I can assume that each of these people have been lying for months, or that each of them is incompetent and unqualified for their jobs, or I can accept their experience, knowledge and expertise. BTW, of the 4 mentioned, only 1 is a liberal, but she avoids any political discussions.

The hospitals don't get paid extra for covid cases. That was thoroughly debunked months ago. Don't you understand that if there was extra money coming in, the publicly traded healthcare stocks would be soaring? Instead they are mostly flat or losing value. Don't you think it's strange that after 5 months not one single piece of evidence has been presented to corroborate the claim that hospitals are being paid extra for covid cases? Didn't you ever wonder why, although countless people have claimed everything is being falsely labeled "covid", only one case in Florida has been found where a non-covid death was documented as covid?

Let's put it in terms you'll understand.

If a monger writes a review about a casa in Medellin, where all the girls are 18 years old and 8's or better, the facilities are better than Loutron and the price is 10 k per hour with BBBJ and anal included, plus 2 free beers, would you immediately ask for the address, or would you start asking for some proof?

If a monger tells you he's got the WhatsApp number for the current Miss Colombia along with the 1st and 2nd runner-ups and they all are available for 50 k, are you just going to believe him, or maybe call "bullshit?

If someone tells you they found a 4 bedroom penthouse with its own rooftop pool and jacuzzi, in Provenza for $10 per night are you asking for the contact info?

So why do so many people, who would question anything else, blindly accept every unsubstantiated rumor about covid?
    Who wrote this rambling, incoherent nonsense, Joe Biden? Lmao.

Yea, 99 % of what the left is pushing about this virus is BS! The numbers are so padded up, it could never pass the smell test. I just watched a pod cast by a husband and wife physicians. She said the British models predicting a million deaths in the USA was completely without any data backing it up. She gave an example, If her patient with heart disease went to the hospital because of a heart attack and he died in the hospital from heart failure but tested positive for Covid the death was declared a Covid death, even though he did not have one symptom of Covid. The actual death rate caused by Covid is. 0038. It's all about the money the hospitals get for every Covid and the shameful agenda being pushed by the left. This is the most dangerous attack on the global economy EVER!
    So it's podcasts now that are the official repository of all scientific knowledge? Someone alert the Nobel Committee, so they can stop looking at all those dang peer-reviewed research studies and start checking out YouTube and all the podcasts. I wonder if they'll add a prize category for funny cat videos?

Did your podcaster provide proof of what she gave examples of? A death certificate combined with an an admissions diagnosis (with identifying information redacted) should do just fine. It's strange that everyone makes these claims, but nobody bothers to provide the evidence. It's almost as if they know their audience will believe anything without proof.

You see, it's incredibly easy to provide examples. I can provide an example that (now mostly retired) top webcam model Sofia Storm took me to the Maldives for 5 days and paid for everything, just because I told her I loved her hair. Since I did actually meet her once, you're obligated to believe my example without any evidence. Right?

Here's my example:

2 weeks ago Monday I went in for a covid test, because I had been experiencing symptoms. My local urgent care clinic has a drive up testing set up. Nurse comes out, asks some standard questions, checks my temp, puts the SpO2 and pulse checker on my finger and swabs me. When she looked at my pulse, I was rushed inside and hooked up for an EKG. 15 minutes later I was waiting for a ride to the ER.

At the hospital I was very quickly taken to a room and isolated. Every person who entered the room observed the hospitals covid protocol. That involved gowns, double gloves and face shields on top of masks, all donned before entry and removed and disposed of before exit. After 4 hours I was admitted and transferred to the ICU, still under covid protocol.

Another part of the covid protocol was I wasn't allowed to leave the room. X-ray machine was brought to me. Sonagram for Echo Cardiogram was brought to me. My door was kept closed.

After medication, testing and monitoring I was released from the hospital the next afternoon. Prior to release I was tested again using a rapid test. Both results were negative.

While I was there I constantly heard frequent discussions about the patient nextdoor, who was a covid patient. Discussions about if they could take him off oxygen to feed him, discussions about putting him on a ventilator. He wasn't doing very well.

On the ride home from the hospital I was informed who the covid patient in the next room was. Turned out to be someone I've known for 30 years. Can't say I ever liked him, but you can't pick who your cousins marry. He wasn't in the high risk group, he didn't have any pre-existing conditions. He wasn't admitted for something completely unrelated and then classified as a covid death because he tested positive. He got sick, had covid symptoms, got tested, was admitted, was treated and died. He wasn't involved in a car wreck on the way to the hospital. He didn't have a heart attack or an infected ingrown toenail. I'm afraid it was just plain covid all the way.

I know a few nurses, from RNs down to CNAs. One RN and a CNA I've known their entire lives. One LPN I've known for 46 years and another I've known for 12. All of them have worked with covid patients. The RN has worked almost exclusively with covid patients since April. The CNA and 1 LPN worked at a local nursing home that lost half their residents to covid over a 6 week period. The CNA now works at the hospital where I was. The other LPN works for the department of corrections and has been dealing with covid patients since early April.

Now I can assume that each of these people have been lying for months, or that each of them is incompetent and unqualified for their jobs, or I can accept their experience, knowledge and expertise. BTW, of the 4 mentioned, only 1 is a liberal, but she avoids any political discussions.

The hospitals don't get paid extra for covid cases. That was thoroughly debunked months ago. Don't you understand that if there was extra money coming in, the publicly traded healthcare stocks would be soaring? Instead they are mostly flat or losing value. Don't you think it's strange that after 5 months not one single piece of evidence has been presented to corroborate the claim that hospitals are being paid extra for covid cases? Didn't you ever wonder why, although countless people have claimed everything is being falsely labeled "covid", only one case in Florida has been found where a non-covid death was documented as covid?

Let's put it in terms you'll understand.

If a monger writes a review about a casa in Medellin, where all the girls are 18 years old and 8's or better, the facilities are better than Loutron and the price is 10 k per hour with BBBJ and anal included, plus 2 free beers, would you immediately ask for the address, or would you start asking for some proof?

If a monger tells you he's got the WhatsApp number for the current Miss Colombia along with the 1st and 2nd runner-ups and they all are available for 50 k, are you just going to believe him, or maybe call "bullshit?

If someone tells you they found a 4 bedroom penthouse with its own rooftop pool and jacuzzi, in Provenza for $10 per night are you asking for the contact info?

So why do so many people, who would question anything else, blindly accept every unsubstantiated rumor about covid?

Covid

Yea, 99 % of what the left is pushing about this virus is BS! The numbers are so padded up, it could never pass the smell test. I just watched a pod cast by a husband and wife physicians. She said the British models predicting a million deaths in the USA was completely without any data backing it up. She gave an example, If her patient with heart disease went to the hospital because of a heart attack and he died in the hospital from heart failure but tested positive for Covid the death was declared a Covid death, even though he did not have one symptom of Covid. The actual death rate caused by Covid is. 0038. It's all about the money the hospitals get for every Covid and the shameful agenda being pushed by the left. This is the most dangerous attack on the global economy EVER!
    Sorry typo death rate is 0. 038.

Covid

Quote Originally Posted by Poster99  [View Original Post]
    I thought there was a section about covid? Anyway, I can't find it.

I've lived in CO for going on 2 years and had some good times. Until covid struck. Do you guys have some sort of trick or know something I don't that you're able to engage in such risky behavior without consequence?

Airfare Sale from Britain to Colombia Jan and Fed 2021 from 368 pounds return

KLM / Air France have sale on for next few days from London / Manchester / Birmingham and Edinburgh to Colombia in January and February next year. Example Manchester to Medellin 368 pounds return.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A123bc.jpg‎  

Love and covid

I thought there was a section about covid? Anyway, I can't find it.

I've lived in CO for going on 2 years and had some good times. Until covid struck. Do you guys have some sort of trick or know something I don't that you're able to engage in such risky behavior without consequence?

Quote Originally Posted by Questner  [View Original Post]
    Looks like casinos are going to be open, a good sign of life coming back.
    Fan-fucking-tasic! I hope be in CO In October, I love gambling almost as much as I love vennies:o.

Posting Limitations