"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: General Info

+ Add Report
Page 244 of 485 FirstFirst ... 144 194 234 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 254 294 344 ... LastLast
Results 3,646 to 3,660 of 7271
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Just a number.

Quote Originally Posted by Galinsoga  [View Original Post]
    10/10 for this reply. OK, maybe some people will go to Colombia or elsewhere in the hope of finding a soulmate (been there, done that) but most are going for a holiday / on business and want a few shags on the side. I have this planned, albeit that I am just the wrong side of 70! This has never stopped me in the past.

Gali
    Age is not important in the P4P game. Really only having money, and the wood to get the job done.

If you are in action on that side of 70, then my hat is off to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo  [View Original Post]
    Heat Lover.

And that's why I stick to explicitly pay-for-play when in Colombia or any mongering vacation. Much more honest.

Both sides know what they're getting into. Unless you are there for an extended period of time, chasing non-pros makes no sense (other than to possible boost your ego).

Non-pros are for the USA. My own turf. Pros are for vacation.
    10/10 for this reply. OK, maybe some people will go to Colombia or elsewhere in the hope of finding a soulmate (been there, done that) but most are going for a holiday / on business and want a few shags on the side. I have this planned, albeit that I am just the wrong side of 70! This has never stopped me in the past.

Gali

Statistics II

Colombia is a poor country. Strata 1-2 girls with cars, money exist in almost every country. Colombia has the position 108 according to www.cia.gov. And this a number adjusted for power purchasing parity (PPP)

I have seen the same pattern in other countries.

This girls are among the 5-10. They earn though less what you do- all considered.

I would say 3, 33% are reallly rich and owns the the majority of the countires facories, land and companies, etc. Country. It's a historial pattern since "ever". In most every latinamerican country the pattern is similar.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeatLuver  [View Original Post]
    Didn't say ONLY good looking guys but looks and age demographic are very important to some of these girls and more likely than not she's playing some kind of angle, especially if she is of a higher estrato. I mean what exactly does an old, balding, out of shape gringo speaking spanglish (any combination of these) have to bring to the table anyways that she couldn't get with hanging with Colombianos her own age demographic? If you say well "my girl likes to go and have a nice dinner and then sit at a nice club drinking bottles Old Parr with me" Well then she's playing an angle as subtle as it might sound to you, because chances are she's not going out with her amigos and going to do that all night.

These high estrato girls have MONEY, CARS, spend all of their time in salons, gym, shopping, malls, nice cafe's, restaurants. Are playing 2 or 3 guys at the same time just like we do. These types do not need gringos and probably have more money than you do!

Colombianas are very superficial and come from a very "see and want" attitude. They see something, they want it, if you can't supply it they will find a way to get it period!

Your best bet is to get a humble, self sustaining girl with self dignity! Now the million dollar question is WHERE to find one? You need to be patient and weed through a lot of rotten apples to find that special unblemished "non pro"

Statistics

Young well edcucted females get a salary, after paying income tax, but with health care security. A private company nurse with 3 years university and 5 years working experience earn 2, 2 milion COP. 1,8 after paying income tax.

A girl with 4 years Univerty and 5 years working experience, supervisor, with pension and health care makes 2. 2 after paying income tax.

I have ordinary work in the social sector, withe the option to work 2 x full time and then have corresping salary. I make, with extrawork, +13 millions COP. 11 million after tax. I work extra since I work 24hs shifts, so even with extrawork, I have 2 days free a week. In this calculation I exclude 2, 5 x salary for overtime, which rise my income to 18 million COP. 13, 66 after income tax.

The good looking high estrada girls who likes to in luxury can't afford a car, shopping, etc. Without some kind of income from a top-level CEO or extranjero or bosses in the still ongoing narco-trafficking.

Paisas says to me that prepagos comes from evry strata of the society, price and envkironment is the only different.

Colombianas, especially paisas, has the highest rates in the world selling sex, without necesarily having to do so. 1/3 of the University students according to a survey recently.

They are semi-pro's. They need, let's 2 million a month to keep up with their friends in clothing, Blackberry, vacacion to San Andrés.

http://www.tusalario.org/colombia/Portada

Didn't say ONLY good looking guys but looks and age demographic are very important to some of these girls and more likely than not she's playing some kind of angle, especially if she is of a higher estrato. I mean what exactly does an old, balding, out of shape gringo speaking spanglish (any combination of these) have to bring to the table anyways that she couldn't get with hanging with Colombianos her own age demographic? If you say well "my girl likes to go and have a nice dinner and then sit at a nice club drinking bottles Old Parr with me" Well then she's playing an angle as subtle as it might sound to you, because chances are she's not going out with her amigos and going to do that all night.

These high estrato girls have MONEY, CARS, spend all of their time in salons, gym, shopping, malls, nice cafe's, restaurants. Are playing 2 or 3 guys at the same time just like we do. These types do not need gringos and probably have more money than you do!

Colombianas are very superficial and come from a very "see and want" attitude. They see something, they want it, if you can't supply it they will find a way to get it period!

Your best bet is to get a humble, self sustaining girl with self dignity! Now the million dollar question is WHERE to find one? You need to be patient and weed through a lot of rotten apples to find that special unblemished "non pro"

Heat Lover.

And that's why I stick to explicitly pay-for-play when in Colombia or any mongering vacation. Much more honest.

Both sides know what they're getting into. Unless you are there for an extended period of time, chasing non-pros makes no sense (other than to possible boost your ego).

Non-pros are for the USA. My own turf. Pros are for vacation.

Well!

AMEN, Amen, Amen

Now, I agree 100% with this post. Well put, especially the last sentence.

Quote Originally Posted by Nino Bravo  [View Original Post]
    I agree with your last sentence whole heartedly. And the rest of your post, not so much. I'm in close contact with girls I have met 10 years ago in Colombia, some 5 years ago, who would marry me in a heartbeat. They haven't lost interest. Regarding these beautiful women wanting to hang out with only GOOD LOOKING guys, well, I disagree. Many, many of the most beautiful colombian women I have known (and seen) have been in relationship with guys that were, well, AVERAGE at best. Colombian men as a whole just aren't that good looking to begin with in my humble opinion. And I do agree that you have to take each with a grain of salt, and your mileage may vary, but isn't that true with ALL women?

You can bloviate all you want about the younger "hotter" "non pro, LOL" Colombianas accepting old, bald, ugly, out of shape gringos and maybe even some of the "charming" gringos being able to bamboozel some of these chicas into bed BUT keeping them interested and satisfied LONG TERM is another story completely. Most of these girls like to hang out with GOOD LOOKING guys and girls in their own age demographic, just look at their facebook wall. Do you see that guy whos always writing and liking her comments and pictures? Most likely thats the guy she's going out with and banging when your out of the picture. Ask yourself, could I get a girl like this on a regular basis in my own country, if not most likely the girl has an angle. Maybe not blatant but its definitely there. You self proclaimed "casanovas" on here will disagree with me and then we'll have to just agree to DISAGREE because neither if us is changing our minds.

Of course You should take every Colombiana on a case by case basis and your mileage may vary. Take every relationship with a grain of salt and thank the heavens if you ever happen to get on top of them, like I do! LOL Enjoy the moment!

IN COLOMBIA ESPECIALLY: always better to be the cynic, skeptic than the victim pendejo!
    I agree with your last sentence whole heartedly. And the rest of your post, not so much. I'm in close contact with girls I have met 10 years ago in Colombia, some 5 years ago, who would marry me in a heartbeat. They haven't lost interest. Regarding these beautiful women wanting to hang out with only GOOD LOOKING guys, well, I disagree. Many, many of the most beautiful colombian women I have known (and seen) have been in relationship with guys that were, well, AVERAGE at best. Colombian men as a whole just aren't that good looking to begin with in my humble opinion. And I do agree that you have to take each with a grain of salt, and your mileage may vary, but isn't that true with ALL women?

You can bloviate all you want about the younger "hotter" "non pro, LOL" Colombianas accepting old, bald, ugly, out of shape gringos and maybe even some of the "charming" gringos being able to bamboozel some of these chicas into bed BUT keeping them interested and satisfied LONG TERM is another story completely. Most of these girls like to hang out with GOOD LOOKING guys and girls in their own age demographic, just look at their facebook wall. Do you see that guy whos always writing and liking her comments and pictures? Most likely thats the guy she's going out with and banging when your out of the picture. Ask yourself, could I get a girl like this on a regular basis in my own country, if not most likely the girl has an angle. Maybe not blatant but its definitely there. You self proclaimed "casanovas" on here will disagree with me and then we'll have to just agree to DISAGREE because neither if us is changing our minds.

Of course You should take every Colombiana on a case by case basis and your mileage may vary. Take every relationship with a grain of salt and thank the heavens if you ever happen to get on top of them, like I do! LOL Enjoy the moment!

IN COLOMBIA ESPECIALLY: always better to be the cynic, skeptic than the victim pendejo!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Enternational  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree with you Ricker. My stomach muscles probably have not been seen since I came out of the womb (military service time included) , but I have had no problem with the women in Colombia. To me they are in the top 3 on the planet as far as looks and caring goes. My first Colombiana was a lawyer and rode the bus 14 hours from Cucuta to Bogota to see me. If that is not going through shark infested waters then I don't know what is.

I met one on the plane today as a matter of fact. Actually she was more Colombian-American. She didn't even know Monserrate in Bogota when I showed her a picture of me there. But anyway she was 26, 5'8", and just got her MBA. We got to talking and she eventually told me that if she didn't just get married she would like to be with me. I quickly told her that I wasn't interested in having a wife. We still traded information and she asked about facebook and said she would add me. A couple of minutes after I thought what an ego booster for her to say something like that. And she was exactly my type.
    Right on amigo!

Once she realizes, however, that you haven't been using your Abs Buster that you ordered from a TV info-mercial, you're toast!

Haha, just jivin'

Take care guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker  [View Original Post]
    Well, I'm not fat but I'm not an olympic gymnast either, I speak pretty good spanish and I'm nice and friendly with a humorous and positive attitude.

Just hasn't seemed that difficult over the years to have the Colombianitas (NPs) to "swim the shark iinfested waters" to hang out, fall in love / lust, etc, etc.

Matter of fact, I got one swimming the water right now, and I'm on my way to see her shortly. .

You don't have to be a rock star to get it on with regular, good girls in Colombia
    I totally agree with you Ricker. My stomach muscles probably have not been seen since I came out of the womb (military service time included) , but I have had no problem with the women in Colombia. To me they are in the top 3 on the planet as far as looks and caring goes. My first Colombiana was a lawyer and rode the bus 14 hours from Cucuta to Bogota to see me. If that is not going through shark infested waters then I don't know what is.

I met one on the plane today as a matter of fact. Actually she was more Colombian-American. She didn't even know Monserrate in Bogota when I showed her a picture of me there. But anyway she was 26, 5'8", and just got her MBA. We got to talking and she eventually told me that if she didn't just get married she would like to be with me. I quickly told her that I wasn't interested in having a wife. We still traded information and she asked about facebook and said she would add me. A couple of minutes after I thought what an ego booster for her to say something like that. And she was exactly my type.

Quote Originally Posted by Bango Cheito  [View Original Post]
    But be warned, Colombian women do NOT like fat men any more than Colombian men like fat women. And when I mean fat, any man who cannot visibly see all his ab muscles in a mirror is considered FAT in Colombia.
    Not sure where you came up with this. The vast majority of Colombian men are out of shape and don't have 6 pack abs, as is true with the vast majority of all men. So according to you, colombian women don't like most men, since most men cannot visibly see all of their ab muscles in the mirror. With all due respect, your statement is pure non-sense.

I do agree that the majority of gringos don't know how to dress (or act for that matter). But on the other hand, many colombian men don't know how to dress either. I was in a club in Bogota a few weeks pack, in a private party in a VIP area. The colombian men dressed very poorly, with most wearing tennis shoes, torn jeans. And I'm not sure if any here notice, but most colombian men in Bogota are just plain ugly. And of course this bodes well for those gringos who travel to Bogota and who are handsome.

A gringo who has style, speaks fluent spanish, has a great personality, has very good possibilities with most women in Colombia. And no, you don't need to have 6 pack abs. LMAO!

Quote Originally Posted by Bango Cheito  [View Original Post]
    I would just say in general but ESPECIALLY as far as Colombia is concerned, that you're wasting your time trying to woo a woman. If she's expecting you to do all the courting and doesn't lift a finger, that's ALREADY a serious red flag situation! A Colombian woman if she actually is REALLY attracted to a man will swim shark infested waters to get to him!

If you encounter one of those situations you will definitely fuck on the first or second date, and she will rearrange her life just to be with you, at which point of it's it's appopriate to reciprocate! But it's VERY VERY difficult for a gringo to get there. I do it mainly because I'm a musician. But be warned, Colombian women do NOT like fat men any more than Colombian men like fat women. And when I mean fat, any man who cannot visibly see all his ab muscles in a mirror is considered FAT in Colombia. They also don't like the way gringos dress and act in public (it's not just Colombians, it's a common problem between countries of all sorts obviously).

The quest for non-pros for expats really belongs someplace like Peru perhaps. Colombia is great for pros! Don't mix the planes!
    Well, I'm not fat but I'm not an olympic gymnast either, I speak pretty good spanish and I'm nice and friendly with a humorous and positive attitude.

Just hasn't seemed that difficult over the years to have the Colombianitas (NPs) to "swim the shark iinfested waters" to hang out, fall in love / lust, etc, etc.
    Matter of fact, I got one swimming the water right now, and I'm on my way to see her shortly. :)

You don't have to be a rock star to get it on with regular, good girls in Colombia, but you're right, they're not really looking for slobs or goobers either.

Speak spanish, be cool, decent shape and don't be a sap.

They'll open up to ya.

The problem can be too, once they really dig you, you may just have to swim the shark infested water to get away from 'them if you want to escape.

That's the truth.

I would just say in general but ESPECIALLY as far as Colombia is concerned, that you're wasting your time trying to woo a woman. If she's expecting you to do all the courting and doesn't lift a finger, that's ALREADY a serious red flag situation! A Colombian woman if she actually is REALLY attracted to a man will swim shark infested waters to get to him!

If you encounter one of those situations you will definitely fuck on the first or second date, and she will rearrange her life just to be with you, at which point of it's it's appopriate to reciprocate! But it's VERY VERY difficult for a gringo to get there. I do it mainly because I'm a musician. But be warned, Colombian women do NOT like fat men any more than Colombian men like fat women. And when I mean fat, any man who cannot visibly see all his ab muscles in a mirror is considered FAT in Colombia. They also don't like the way gringos dress and act in public (it's not just Colombians, it's a common problem between countries of all sorts obviously).

The quest for non-pros for expats really belongs someplace like Peru perhaps. Colombia is great for pros! Don't mix the planes!

Posting Limitations