Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bogota Reports

+ Add Report
Page 360 of 980 FirstFirst ... 260 310 350 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 370 410 460 860 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 14693
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ReignSupreme01  [View Original Post]
    You wouldn't. I wouldn't. I was merely pointing out, in order to want the girls to keep their prices low so mongers (you and I) can have cheap sex, you must also acknowledge that you're literally hoping they stay in some level of poverty (in some cases wishing to be regulator of the industry and its prices; see colluding posts). It's one thing taking advantage of the situation in parts of the world, quite another to suggest the worlds men collude to keep the girls just poor enough.
    Sigh. You know nothing. Again, you think the market is this incredible efficient machine where supply and demand magically work. Truth is that when someone comes in and pays 10 X the going rate, it hurts not helps the women because it disrupts the market. So if someone comes in and spends $50 for a gallon of gasoline, is that a good thing? No, it creates disruption and when a guy like you does that and looks for information for others on the local scene, you are going to be shut out. Kazeu has the information you seek but you were too busy lecturing him on the market reality and he has turned his back on you.

Quote Originally Posted by ReignSupreme01  [View Original Post]
    I get it, it sucks when the pussy doesn't think $20 is enough to sleep with a man 40 years her senior. When guys are doubling the rate and killing the game. When internet platforms are providing girls potential income. It sucks, but it literally only sucks for hardcore mongers, and they've had a hell of a ride over the years. The change (albeit slow IMO) is inevitable because for everyone else it's better.
    Wrong answer. You think prices will go up but Kazeu is there every day supporting the locals. Some guy goes in and fucks up the scene, and he leaves and finds another scene and the local market crumbles. You think guys will pay anything for pussy and they will not. They will take their money and play elsewhere. There is always going to be a new scene somewhere in the world.

You do not know this because of how young you are, but the price of a lap dance is the same today as it was in the 1980's, $20. I have seen women and clubs try so hard to get that price higher, and the reason it does not work is simple, $20 is for a woman dancing for 4 minutes. IOW, it is too damned high to begin with. But because the price point is known, I do not put up with shit from anyone trying to get more. So when a club tries jacking up the price or cutting the amount of songs in half, I walk. I have never had a hard time finding a girl willing to do a lap dance for $20. If some guy comes in and pays $100 a song and raises the rate to that level, I and guys like me take off and a club may go out of business because of it and then the woman is going to have NO income. So price discovery is good for all involved. I am not happy overpaying for a service, and I have not met a guy happy doing so either.

As for a woman sleeping with a guy 40 years her senior, all I can say is you are stereotyping women and have no clue how they really are. I have never seen a woman whoring herself out and saying it is okay because she is fucking 30 year old dick and not 70 year old dick. All that comment shows me is you do not understand women at all.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    You are saying this as if the local GUYS do not monger. Prices only go up for the dumb foreigners that do not know any better and do not know how to source chicks the same way the locals do. For instance, I live in Thailand. You see guys saying how expensive it is to take a chick out of the gogo bar these days. Well I never took a girl out of the gogo bar and I am able to meet the same chicks and give them the same $30 for all night as I have been doing the last 14 years. Whereas others are shelling out well over $100. I know Kazeu and it will affect neither he nor I. We just try to look out for the other man. But people don't realize what they had until they have fucked it off.
    Yeah I mean you're always going to pay a premium if you go to a bar and have to have what you see right then and there. If you wait until the girls get off work and meet at the club, you'll get a better deal. If you get their number and schedule a session at a time that's convenient for them like in the day, then again you're saving money. If you've built a rapport with a girl, you might save money or you might just get better service for the same money, which is close enough. But it doesn't matter how strategic you are after a certain point. If enough people are in town willing to pay, the rates go up across the board, even for the locals. Theoretically at least.

You are saying this as if the local GUYS do not monger. Prices only go up for the dumb foreigners that do not know any better and do not know how to source chicks the same way the locals do. For instance, I live in Thailand. You see guys saying how expensive it is to take a chick out of the gogo bar these days. Well I never took a girl out of the gogo bar and I am able to meet the same chicks and give them the same $30 for all night as I have been doing the last 14 years. Whereas others are shelling out well over $100. I know Kazeu and it will affect neither he nor I. We just try to look out for the other man. But people don't realize what they had until they have fucked it off.
    I don't think he's suggesting the locals don't monger, he's saying it's OK when the locals start to do better. It's a market like any other and it's highly prized. Fantastic that you're plugged in and paying low rates, well done. You're calling people "dumb foreigners" because they're willing to pay more? Give me a break. Why should the average tourist care if pensions don't stretch that far? Or more to the point, why would the girls? What other of life's greatest pleasures can you afford for 20-30 a day? It's underpriced and the market will begin to adjust accordingly. You live in SEA, look at what's happened so far, and will continue to happen. They're levelling up, slowly but surely. Good luck to them.

I'm a monger and I'm not incredibly rich, this will also impact me, but let's be realistic and fair lads.

Quote Originally Posted by Talkyes  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. If prices go up it's better to just try and be happy for the locals at your own expense. I made a post like this in general by accident meaning to post it here.

On the ground.

Is anyone on the ground in Colombia? How are things looking in terms of ongoing lockdowns / quarantine? There's not a huge amount in the media. I've heard they've had a significant drop in cases for no apparent reason (like India and a few others). And of course the vaccine (albeit slow). What is the mood? And when do you guys guess we'll be back in the sky not facing a lockdown or quarantine at the other end?

Quote Originally Posted by Talkyes  [View Original Post]
    I totally agree. If prices go up it's better to just try and be happy for the locals at your own expense. I made a post like this in general by accident meaning to post it here.

But I think it might not blow up as bad and as fast as everyone is saying. I noticed that Brazil's Real has weakened significantly against the dollar a lot more so than the Colombian Peso, so that will affect a lot of peoples decision to go there. You said that Colombia has become a "cool" vacation destination but I don't know if that's the same demographic as us. In other words, someone going to appreciate the architecture isn't going to inflate the price of the girls. Overall, I think the industry will grow and flourish comfortably to adapt to any increased demand without prices going up too much, at least for a little while. I'm curious as to just why people think it's going to blow up so fast other than just premonition. From what I can tell, it's been the way it is for a while, so why now?
    Interesting point regarding the real, that will almost certainly have an impact. I think you'd be surprised, and maybe the main "culprits" for "putting up the prices" are the architecture etc lovers. The mainstream visitor, rather than the hardcore monger (the mainstream doesn't do the colluding thing and so spoils the game for those who choose to).

Also agree with you on the industry keeping up with demand for some time. In terms of Colombia being cool (I may be showing I'm a younger monger here) it is just premonition. Colombia has earned a pretty solid reputation across a lot of age groups / traveller types. Now couple that with the low entry requirements during the pandemic, putting it in the spotlight to every monger / person from here to Timbuktu. I think it's fair to say they can expect an uptick in every type of tourism, including sex. Whether it blows up or (more likely) steadily increases I'm not sure, but I think it's fair to say it's on the up.

Quote Originally Posted by MongerHunger  [View Original Post]
    I have never been the one to pay higher prices for something that I can get for lower that is the same or equivalent. That goes for anything. Why would you pay full price for same thing that you can get on sale?
    You wouldn't. I wouldn't. I was merely pointing out, in order to want the girls to keep their prices low so mongers (you and I) can have cheap sex, you must also acknowledge that you're literally hoping they stay in some level of poverty (in some cases wishing to be regulator of the industry and its prices; see colluding posts). It's one thing taking advantage of the situation in parts of the world, quite another to suggest the worlds men collude to keep the girls just poor enough.

I get it, it sucks when the pussy doesn't think $20 is enough to sleep with a man 40 years her senior. When guys are doubling the rate and killing the game. When internet platforms are providing girls potential income. It sucks, but it literally only sucks for hardcore mongers, and they've had a hell of a ride over the years. The change (albeit slow IMO) is inevitable because for everyone else it's better.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    That is completely inferior thinking. The countries where it is worst for mongering are the world's poorest countries. Have you tried to monger in the poorest sub-Saharan African countries. The mongering in sub-Saharan Africa is better in the richer countries like South Africa and Kenya than the poorer countries. Same in the Middle East Dubai is the best mongering in the middle east. The poorest countries in the middle east are Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria. Lets go to Asia. The poorest countries in Asia are North Korea, Nepal, East Timor, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar. Have you been to an FKK in Germany? The poorest countries in Europe are Moldovia, Kosovo, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Serbia Belarus, Montenegro - who mongers in those countries? Mongers prefer the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland and even the UK. In the Americas who mongers in Honduras, Venezuela, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname, Belize, Haiti. In the Americas mongers go to the wealthier countries like Panama, Colombia, Costa Rica and Brazil.
    Obviously the poorest countries don't have the infrastructure to set up a good scene. If we were talking about overall quality of establishments and girls regardless of how much you're willing to spend, then yeah, German FKK clubs would be a top contender. But Everyone knows Europe is an expensive place to monger and if you try to save money you will have extremely mechanical experiences most places. I've had a couple good experiences in Spain for under 100 euros and Germany I had some good value yet still mechanical services, and I've had some great experiences for 100-150 euros. Some girls at FKK clubs will ask for like 400 euros and that's basically GF experience price for an hour or 2. Way too much IMO especially now that I've been to South America. But if I ever become a multi millionaire I'll move to Germany.

Quote Originally Posted by Reignsupreme01  [View Original Post]
    This whole mindset of keeping the market rate and how defensive guys are about it blows my mind. What you're essentially saying is, it's better for your pocket if the girls stay poor. I look up the market rate, and I'll keep it in mind but this whole colluding to keep prices low? You wonder why the left wing say the world is full of fat, middle aged white men rigging the game for themselves? Case and point.

The truth is the world will evolve, one day these girls will the preserve of the relatively well off (just like western world where you pay top $). Enjoy it while you can. Find the places you still get pussy for cheap. Feeling you have a right to sleep with 20 year girls for a price you think is sufficient is rubbish.

I'm looking forward to visiting Colombia towards the end of the year. Expecting competition to be stiff.

But I think it might not blow up as bad and as fast as everyone is saying. I noticed that Brazil's Real has weakened significantly against the dollar a lot more so than the Colombian Peso, so that will affect a lot of peoples decision to go there. You said that Colombia has become a "cool" vacation destination but I don't know if that's the same demographic as us. In other words, someone going to appreciate the architecture isn't going to inflate the price of the girls. Overall, I think the industry will grow and flourish comfortably to adapt to any increased demand without prices going up too much, at least for a little while. I'm curious as to just why people think it's going to blow up so fast other than just premonition. From what I can tell, it's been the way it is for a while, so why now?

Quote Originally Posted by Kazeu  [View Original Post]
    ...From a mongering perspective its definitely better for mongering if the girls stay poor. If the country stays poor.....
    That is completely inferior thinking. The countries where it is worst for mongering are the world's poorest countries. Have you tried to monger in the poorest sub-Saharan African countries. The mongering in sub-Saharan Africa is better in the richer countries like South Africa and Kenya than the poorer countries. Same in the Middle East Dubai is the best mongering in the middle east. The poorest countries in the middle east are Afghanistan, Yemen, Syria. Lets go to Asia. The poorest countries in Asia are North Korea, Nepal, East Timor, Bangladesh, Pakistan, Myanmar. Have you been to an FKK in Germany? The poorest countries in Europe are Moldovia, Kosovo, Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, North Macedonia, Serbia Belarus, Montenegro - who mongers in those countries? Mongers prefer the Netherlands, Austria, Switzerland and even the UK. In the Americas who mongers in Honduras, Venezuela, Bolivia, Guyana, Suriname, Belize, Haiti. In the Americas mongers go to the wealthier countries like Panama, Colombia, Costa Rica and Brazil.

Uhh if the girls were not poor then they would not need to be hookers.
    That's not strictly true though is it. There would still be hookers, in every country, look at the developed world. There are (and always will be) girls selling pussy. Whether they're poor enough to sell it for the price you want to pay, that's a different matter.

I think the facts are (whether we like it or not), the world is getting smaller, new mongers are being minted daily, income streams are becoming available online (onlyfans, webcam growing). The list goes on, and adds up.

Colombia's lax entry policy during the pandemic made it front and centre for sex tourism. The good news is it's the beginning of the Thailand effect. Many more years of fun to be had, at a reasonable rate. Having said that, I expect bigger crowds year on year.

I've pretty much conceded that Colombia will eventually turn into the Thailand of the south america and head down the of places like Costa Rica. Just enjoy it while you can. The irony, is that its boards like this that contribute to the downfall. So much attention and people posting about all their experiences. Its kind of like how instagram has completely ruined certain places for travel. I'm old enough to remember that you used to go to places and experience what they were actually like vs experiencing the tourism of the place. There are places in the world that I have no desire to ever go to anymore after the instagram / facebook tourism boom. Fighting my way through hoards of tourists does not sound like a fun way to spend a vacation.

Theres a way to fight upward pricing. Just like theres a way to fight downward pricing. Its called collusion. Girls do it. Mongers should do it too, but I don't think theres enough will for that to ever happen. Most people don't really care if prices go up 200 or 300 percent, they've already come down, spent there weekend millionare money and gotten theirs. Its not a lifestyle to them, they don't live it. They *experience* it. The smart thing to do would be to not engage weekend millionaires. Let them find out information on their own.
    This is a pretty accurate assessment in my opinion. And as you said you can't stop evolution, Thailand is a great example. I get it's annoying but the notion the weekenders are spoiling it, for who? Just us. Everyone else wins. For that reason it's inevitable. Doesn't mean you can't still live the lifestyle, but it will change over time.

I'm probably somewhat younger than many on here. I would have loved to explore the world 30 years ago, before the gringos and farangs were everywhere, but it is what it is. I guess we can be happy in knowledge we experienced the glory days to some extent! I would bet if we look back in 20 years, we'll consider now to be exactly that.

I imagine tips to find these gems will become harder to find as mongers protect their shrinking patch. Supply and demand my friends.

Xx

Where did I ever say I had the right to anything? I stated what might help keep prices down, which would would help everyone.

From a mongering perspective its definitely better for mongering if the girls stay poor. If the country stays poor.

You're right, its probably too late. But I will do my part and stop posting here. I've been posting out of gratitude for all the board has given me over the years.

I'm out. Enjoy.
    From a mongering perspective it is 100% better, and we all enjoy the economic imbalance that exists. I'm just saying the conversation around colluding to keep it that way is a harsh one. It's one thing hoping Colombia is still cheap, and another to actively form a movement online to ensure it stays that way for you. Doesn't mean I don't hope the opportunity remains for us all. Also, I can see the point you're making re: association of extra funds.

ISG does accelerate awareness, but people are chatting about where to get pussy everywhere.

The horse has far from bolted and the opportunity remains. I think in the next 10 years we will see a steady influx, in a similar way to Thailand years ago but we're still a way off that. Post covid will be the roaring 20's, I suggest we enjoy it.

Hi guys,

Been lurking for a while (thanks for the resource).

As some other posters have mentioned, I think Colombia is about to become huge. It's already very much on the traveller cool list, it's beautiful, couple that with ridiculously cheap, ridiculously good looking pussy? It's the beginning of the end as you know it for sure fellas. This whole mindset of keeping the market rate and how defensive guys are about it blows my mind. What you're essentially saying is, it's better for your pocket if the girls stay poor. I look up the market rate, and I'll keep it in mind but this whole colluding to keep prices low? You wonder why the left wing say the world is full of fat, middle aged white men rigging the game for themselves? Case and point.

The truth is the world will evolve, one day these girls will the preserve of the relatively well off (just like western world where you pay top $). Enjoy it while you can. Find the places you still get pussy for cheap. Feeling you have a right to sleep with 20 year girls for a price you think is sufficient is rubbish.

I'm looking forward to visiting Colombia towards the end of the year. Expecting competition to be stiff.
    I have never been the one to pay higher prices for something that I can get for lower that is the same or equivalent. That goes for anything. Why would you pay full price for same thing that you can get on sale?

Hi guys,

Been lurking for a while (thanks for the resource).

As some other posters have mentioned, I think Colombia is about to become huge. It's already very much on the traveller cool list, it's beautiful, couple that with ridiculously cheap, ridiculously good looking pussy? It's the beginning of the end as you know it for sure fellas. This whole mindset of keeping the market rate and how defensive guys are about it blows my mind. What you're essentially saying is, it's better for your pocket if the girls stay poor. I look up the market rate, and I'll keep it in mind but this whole colluding to keep prices low? You wonder why the left wing say the world is full of fat, middle aged white men rigging the game for themselves? Case and point.

Where did I ever say I had the right to anything? I stated what might help keep prices down, which would would help everyone.

From a mongering perspective its definitely better for mongering if the girls stay poor. If the country stays poor.

You're right, its probably too late. But I will do my part and stop posting here. I've been posting out of gratitude for all the board has given me over the years.

I'm out. Enjoy.

Posting Limitations