Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bogota Reports

+ Add Report
Page 562 of 978 FirstFirst ... 62 462 512 552 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 572 612 662 ... LastLast
Results 8,416 to 8,430 of 14669
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Walk slow.

After you get to your hotel relax for an hour or so.

Last time I was there I checked and walked to Chicas Milenio. I was walking fast to get there.

I got dizzy and had to show my walk down.

That walk was from the Calle 80's to 70's.

Quote Originally Posted by Coupe66  [View Original Post]
    A couple of random questions before my upcoming trip to Bogota. I haven't really read anyone mentioning about the altitude there, have any of you guys suffered from altitude sickness there?

The city is at high ski resort altitude (2640 metres). I don't know much about that condition and don't think I've been at that height since skiing at about 14 years old, but knowing my luck I'll get it there! I have visions of me wandering around with barely enough energy to walk, let alone shag!!

On another note, is hand sanitiser easy to find in the stores there, is it something commonly used there?

Quote Originally Posted by Jalle  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have suggestions what time SF has most girls?
    Go around 7 or 8 pm, especially on a Friday. In the daytime everyone is at work, so it is pretty calm. But the bustle starts when people get off work.

Bogota: SantaFe quick look

I went to SantaFe last Thursday to check it out daytime. After reading hundreds of positive reports here I was expecting more girls. Maybe just bad timing but it definitely wasn't "hundreds of girls" on carreras between calle 23 and calle 24. It's interesting area to see, but quite sketchy as ElMoreno202 yesterday wrote. I got immediately flashbacks from Metaxourgio RLD of Athens which is similarly rough looking, has about same going rate (10), and is also quite unsafe.

Does anyone have suggestions what time SF has most girls? I walked the "8" shape (see screenshot from wikiguide) several times between 2:30 pm and 5:30 pm and had some beers at Atunes and another similar joint. Atunes had better talent than the streets that day. I'm looking forward to visit SantaFe also evening time before making any further conclusions.

I took few pics from Calle 23 when leaving by taxi. These girls on Calle 23 were less hardcore looking than those in front of motels.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails map.jpg‎   santafe1.jpg‎   santafe2.jpg‎   santafe3.jpg‎   santafe4.jpg‎  

santafe5.jpg‎  

Bogota: non-pro photos

One of the non-pros from my number list: 19 yo bogotana. This one also allowed few photos. Unfortunately for her privacy I had to cut a really pretty face from the photos.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fl1.jpg‎   fl2.jpg‎  

Bogota: Chapinero daytime options

I was lucky to have a wingman in Chapinero on two concecutive Saturdays. First tour was with BaddHabbit and the latter with Dccpa. Thanks again for great company!

Day 1:

We originally wanted to visit some Spas with BaddHabbit. After 30 minutes BaddHabbit was already sessioning with two girls and I decided to skip the lineup. Since I had an hour to wait I checked few other spas in southern part of north map. Nothing new to report about those. After that took a taxi to Chicas 2000. Since it was my first casa in Bogota it was a real WOW. More than 20 girls on Sat afternoon. It took me like 15 seconds to make local friends by saying "Quiero una cerveza" in front of the lineup and get everyone laugh. Excellent choice said one of the locals. We ended up chatting there 3 hours and drinking 6-8 beers each. BaddHabbit finally finished with his girls and took Uber to Chicas 2000. It was already like 5 pm and the lineup started to weaken hour by hour. I recommend going there quite early. A couple of the colombians also said that it's not totally safe in the evening. Strangest thing was nobody of the group has ever heard name "chicas 2000" even though they are regulars and one of them actually living just two blocks away. The place is definitely same with black metal gate. One minor correction to Bogota lists: in Chicas 2000 is now 35 k for 30 min and not 40 k (price is printed on wall), 15 min is still 30 k and beer 5 k.

After Chicas 2000 we headed to Pussy House with a group of 6 including me, BaddHabbit and 4 colombian guys. It was quite slow in the early evening. Maybe 10 girls and few more customers. I would say it's definitely a good option to watch girls and drink (5 k also here for beer). We didn't partake in action but got quoted 100 k for 30 minutes. Our colombian friends said no-no-no it's max 70 k here. Looks like map says 120 k, girls say 100 k, colombians say 70 k so the price is definitely not too fixed. We decided to take a break after PH and head to our accommodations for rest.

Later in the evening I went with one of the Colombians to Club Platin Oz-74 which is the southernmost place in north map. It was totally different vibe than Pussy House. Customers are clearly better doing locals and girls also slightly hotter than in Pussy House. It's more expensive place but the setup for strip stage is best I have seen for a while. There is no fence like in Pussy House and lights are also better. I wouldn't even report this place, but just in case someone is interested in a good show with not-so-rough crowd this is a place to be.

Day 2:

We had similar start with Dccpa on the next Saturday. He was interested to see Chicas 2000 so we decided to start there. They had again around 20 girls but more than half were different than previous week. I spoke with a couple of girls and they had just arrived from Venezuela. According to them all but few of the current girls are venecas.

After leaving Chicas 2000 we visited the following places (maybe even forgot some):

- Ron con Piernas: smoky and quite low quality with just a few girls.

- The 70 a bar: very low quality.

- Unknown casa on the same street: better than the two before but just few girls.

- Calle 69 # xx-xx: second best lineup of this day, maybe 10 girls and friendly place with many customers.

- Unknown casa Carrera 68 #17-85: few girls slightly better and friendly manager.

- Gaticas or el reservado eden: Avoid. Very pushy venezuelans running the place and low quality.

- Salome: Strong avoid: the guys tried to physically push us to back room even though we said we are leaving (probably same venezuelans run the place as around the corner since we were guided in by them). It was really dirty and girls very very low quality, let alone the security issues. I am not 100% sure this place was Salome as someone reported positive things about it recently. Hard to believe if it's this place. It's also possible there is other place in 30 m radius. However, these two last places felt much more unsafe than my first Santafe visit to get an idea. We decided to finish the round here as it got too rough.

In conclusion: Out of the mentioned places Chicas 2000 and Pussy House are worth visiting but I wouldn't waste time going around all shitholes on the map. Seems like the ones that are good are the ones most discussed in forum. There were also at least two places not mentioned in the map, but I didn't take addresses down.

Quote Originally Posted by ElMoreno202  [View Original Post]
    I ask her how much to come back to my loft in El Centro for the night. She said 500 mil pesos. Que? She "came down" to 450 mil but would not go lower.
    And this wasn't including the fee you would have had to pay the place for taking her out right? Great report. You are batting 1000! I just wish you could have gone inside California. But there is just so much shit going on in Santa Fe that you will get satisfactory results everywhere you turn; especially since the Venezuelans have hit town.

P. S. I don't usually give hoes tips, but I just had to give the last chick I hit in California a tip. She was Venezuelan and straight GFE. But what made me tip her was that when we got to the room her bra broke. Knowing how fucked up things are for her back home the last thing she was trying to do was buy a new bra. So I gave her money and told her to go buy a new one with it.

A couple of random questions before my upcoming trip to Bogota. I haven't really read anyone mentioning about the altitude there, have any of you guys suffered from altitude sickness there?
    If you are okay in the plane, you should be okay in the city. The elevation of Bogota is 8800 feet. The plane is pressurized to coincide with an elevation between 6000 and 8000 feet.

I have asthma and sometimes I feel it when I get off the plane, but by the time I get through immigration it is gone.

The city is at high ski resort altitude (2640 metres). I don't know much about that condition and don't think I've been at that height since skiing at about 14 years old, but knowing my luck I'll get it there! I have visions of me wandering around with barely enough energy to walk, let alone shag!!

On another note, is hand sanitiser easy to find in the stores there, is it something commonly used there?
    I had no issues with the altitude. I guess the issues would come into play if you were involved in heavy physical activities outside. With all of the walking I did, I did not have any issues though.

The smaller stores (mom and pop joints) did not have hand sanitizer. The larger chain restaurants did (Hooters, Archies, etc).

Bogota Trip Report.

This is a late report. I spent five days (Fri Nov 9 to Tue Nov 13) Bogota. My Bogota experience was outstanding. I have been to Medellin three times and had no complaints about this Bogota trip.

Day 1.

Copa Airlines flight from the states to Panama City (Tocumen) and my connecting flight to Bogota (El Dorado) all were smooth, on-time and put me in Bogota at 9:30 am. I cleared immigration smoothly and quickly. I only use carry-on luggage so straight to go meet my ride. My prearranged driver was there on time and I arrived at the rental loft (via AirBnb nice 18th floor unit with a balcony and an amazing view of Bogota) at 10:30 am located at Carrera 13 & Calle 28. Traffic was not as bad as I expected for this city of 10+ million people. They let me check in early. Again, the unit was nice and it had a safe in which I immediately put my stuff.

I met up with the cousin of a coworker, who took me on a walking tour of La Candeleria, El Chorro de Quevedo, Plaza de Bolivar and the area around Torre Colpatria. While doing that, I attempted to set up some "citas" with some chicas via whatsapp for later. One thing that surprised me was Bogota was extremely safe. I would find that out throughout my stay. I spent a lot of time walking and had no issues. During that walk, I would see some fine chicas going about their daily life, I guess. I went to a small mom and pop type spot to eat while we were out.

At night, one Tinder app FL chica came through around 10 pm. She was a morena from Bogota (22 years old) with a cute face, pretty light brown skin, shoulder length hair, nice legs and barely spoke English. No problem. We conversed in Espaol. I gave her the nickname of "Morena. " Negotiated 280 mil pesos for TLN (down from her 350 mil request). We drank beer (Club Colombia), danced to music. She kept her promise and gave me a wonderful BBBJ that ended in an explosive CIM. RELIEF! We showered together. I got hard in the shower. She BBBJ'ed me in the shower. We left the shower, dried off, put on a rubber and I finished banging her on the sofa. Shot another load. We cleaned up. Drank some more beer. Talked and eventually went to sleep.

Day 2.

I had morning wood. Morena took care of that for me. While I laid in the bed, she worked the rocket with a good BBBJ and of course, I exploded in her boca. NICE! That felt extremely satisfying. She cleaned herself up, took a shower and left. I went to the gym in the building. Nice burn. I returned to the loft, showered up and hit Archie's (near Museo Nacional) for breakfast. Nice breakfast. I walked around a bit and did the tourist thing. I went to the park near the Planetarium, then walked back to the loft. Took a long nap (longer than I wanted too). I arranged a "cita" with another Tinder FL chica. She came over later.

Angelica came over. She was a light-skinned 23 year old spinner from Bogota. She had blond hair, face okay and surprisingly nice sized tetas on her small body. She wanted 130 mil for one hour. No problem. I played with her tetas and got hard. I put my rocket between her tetas. Nice. Condon on. Then she rode me on the floor. "On all fours" next. Pounded her from behind until a shot my load. Not bad. She cleaned up and left. I headed up to Zona T later in the night.

Uber from my loft to Zona T. I walked around. Lots of people were out. I went to the Hooters. A college FB game was on. Hooter waitress, pretty everything and a body from heaven, was asking what I wanted to drink, but I was staring at her body. OOPS. Sorry. I had some wings and BBC cerveza. We talk. She told me how she does not like her president. I said, "Tenemos algo en comun con eso. " She laughed. Wings were great as usual. I did not like the BBC Beer. Club Colombia was much better. I paid. She told me to come back tomorrow for Futbol Americano games. I told her I would definitely if she is working. She says she is. I told her that I will be back.

A dude approached me and told me his club had the chicas. I asked him where. He pulled out a small flyer with "Olimpia"(I might have spelled it wrong) on it. He said he will take me there. I just said F it in my mind and followed him, but kept my wits about me. We got there, I was searched and went in. WOW. Nothing but 8's and up here. I know this place was expensive. Seemed to be high class. Chica with a nice body, super hot face and HUGE tetas walked past me and looked. I motioned her to sit down with me. My rocket woke up again. We talked. She is 27. I ask her how much to come back to my loft in El Centro for the night. She said 500 mil pesos. Que? She "came down" to 450 mil but would not go lower. Rocket went down. Nice to meet you, I am leaving now. I paid for the beers I bought and tipped the guy. I took Uber back down to the loft in El Centro and called it a night.

Day 3.

Woke up. Hit the gym again. Hit Archie's again for breakfast (I love their breakfast). I did some more touristy stuff. I went to the Museo del Oro and was in awe at the exhibits. I went back to the Plaza de Bolivar and hung out there for a while. I took a lot of pics and mingled with some backpackers. Time flew. I decided to hit Santa Fe later. Later came fast. Sun down. Let me see what Santa Fe was about.

Went back to the Loft to shower and change clothes so as not to look like an obvious tourist. Just some jeans, a black t-shirt and some converse. Took Uber to Santa Fe. The scenery definitely changed as we approached Santa Fe. Lots and lots of people out. Working girls. People selling stuff. Lots of folks walking around, hanging out here and there. Lots of police, seemingly at each corner. I was cool with it. Uber let me off at 16 a (would not drive up the street due to police). A dude approached me. I asked him where was Atunes. He says it is closed and pointed to the door where it was. I tried the door and it was locked. He said come to Paisas. Cool. I followed him to the spot. Nice. Chicas, seemingly much younger than the expensive spot up north from the previous night.

I sat down. I waved at a nice looking spinner. She comes over. She was 21 year old Venezolana. Super cute face, nice petite body, but had a nice a** and some funbags imprinted under her shirt. Her name was Ana. Said she had a kid back in Venezuela. We talked, drank beer and danced. She got me hard and it showed through my jeans. She laughed. I cut to the chase, kissed her and told her I wanted FS with her. She pointed upstairs and said "70 mil for media hora. " ($21 bucks?) For real? Wow. Let's go. I closed my tab, we went upstairs to a receptionist. Got one of the rooms. A small one with purple background / lighting. I cleaned up quick and so did she (in a hurry). She put the condom on with her mouth. WOW! I pounded her in the missionary and on all fours. She was a screamer. She made me shoot my load just before the knock at the door. Wow. The first time I banged someone in a casa (I had BJs only, in BJ bars in BKK and Pattaya before, no FS). Cleaned up. Gave her 20 mil tip. She gave me her WhatsApp (In my Colombian phone) and I left. I hopped in cab in front of Paisas and went back to the loft.

Back at loft thinking how I banged a nice Venezolana spinner for just over 20 bucks. WOW. I said I am going back later. A couple of hours later, I did just that. I took Uber back to the spot where the last Uber let me off at. Santa Fe was packed full people and the police. All I was thinking about was chica pussy. I used the sidewalk and jogged to Paisas, avoiding the "helpers who wanted tips. " Guys near the door remembered me from earlier. I go in. Get seated. I messaged Ana. No response. I did not see her. Ana was ya se fue. No problem. I saw a slim, light-skinned chica with long hair, cute fair and nice legs. She had on a skirt. WOW. I got hard looking at her. She looked at me. I waved. She came over. She was a 21-year old from Venezuela (lots of Venezolanas apparently). We had a couple of beers. I asked her to go upstairs with me. She quoted about the same 70 mil for 30 minutes. We walked upstairs. Did the preliminaries and got to one of the rooms. She stripped naked. NICE. Condon on. I started from the rear on her. Nice snatch. Flipped her over, she wrapped her long legs around me and kept pulling me into her like a machine. A shot off in less than 20 minutes. Wow. Nice. We cleaned up. I tipped her about 20 mil pesos. I kissed her, walked downstairs, hopped in a cab in front and went back to the loft. What a night.

Day 4.

I woke up with Santa Fe definitely on my mind. I went to Cerro Monserrate early to beat the crowds since the day was a Colombian holiday. I took the funicular to the top. Nice view. Wow. Finally another landmark crossed off of the bucket list. Went back down, went to Archie's again and saw the Ciclovia. A cool thing the country does for its bicyclists. Morena, the CIM queen sends me a message asking if I need company. I told her maybe later. The day passed by quickly as I spent most of the time chilling on the balcony and mentally preparing myself to return to the USA and the grind. Late afternoon came and I made my way to Santa Fe. I got out at 16 a like normal. Atunes was closed again. Oh crap! What the deal with this place? And Paisas had not opened yet.

I walked around to Nightclub California but stopped and turned around. This zona was looking sketchy as F in the daylight. One dude approached me and told me to be careful around there. I said, "Dios es mi guia. " he laughed. He was trying to sell me on a spot and I forgot the name. I walked back to 16 a and saw "Casona. " I walked in there. Bar to my left. Dancer's floor in the middle with tables / chairs on either side. Some nice chicas were in there. Then immediately I saw a spinner, who I guessed was a Venezolana. I guessed right. I waved her over to my table. She was very petite, decent looking face, had braces and her name was Yerni. Me and Yerni talked for a bit and drank some Ron Medellin and coke. I saw a girl that looked like her sitting up front. Yerni's twin sister. Wow. I tell Yerni to tell her sister to come over. Sister comes. We all drank together. I know this is setup for a threesome (Yerni even asked me if I wanted them both). I just wanted Yerni (don't be mad at me guys). Nevertheless, I have a hard on that just won't quit now. I had to bang Yerni and I wanted to take her back to the loft. I pulled her out for 180 mil. She kissed her sister goodbye, we hopped in the cab outside and hit the loft.

Me and Yerni arrived at the loft. She wanted some more beer (this petite thing can drink). She killed my last two Club Colombias and she finally took her clothes off. She unzipped my pants and I am thinking BBBJ. No. She stopped and asked for a condom. "Para chupar?" Yes. No. I never ever want a covered BJ. But I put on the condom. I sat her on the bar stool and banged her there. We moved to the floor, the bed and I wanted to do her on the balcony but did not. She was a almost a starfish, but a screamer (I love the screaming spinners). She ended up taking off the condom, BBBJ'ed me and I gleefully CIM'ed. Nice. She told me that she wanted to get a tattoo and asked me could I "gift" her 80 mil for it. She then asked for some dinero so she and her sister could go back to Venezuela. I tipped her 25 mil pesos and told her I would see her later. I got my nut off and her begging was getting on my nerves. She left. I laid in my bed and relaxing for a bit. I sent Morena, the CIM queen a message. She answered it a few seconds. I told her I that I was leaving tomorrow and wanted to see her once more. She came over later.

I wanted her for TLN. Same. 280 mil. No problem. I put on some music thinking she wanted to dance. She unzipped my pants, played with the rocket and commenced her classic BBBJ. I just laid back in an attempt to enjoy it for a while. Unlike the so-called BJ queens in Thailand, she sucked me off well past 15 minutes and did not get tired. As usual, my babies (what little was left) ended up in her boca. In my three trips to Medellin, I never ever had a chica BBBJ me like this one has done. Maybe I messed with the wrong ones or something. But this chica can chupar muy bien. She cleaned up and returned to bed. Sleep.

Day 5.

The morning came and this day was travel day. I looked at the CIM queen. She was sound asleep and naked. I got a boner just looking at her lay there. I woke her and put her hand on the rocket. I reached over and got a condom. She got up from the bed. She returned from the bathroom, got on top of me and rode me good in that one position until I shot my load. WHEW. Damn. Now if she were to ask me for a tattoo, I'll say "Si" easily. She kissed me, cleaned up and left. I got cleaned up, packed up, called an uber and went to El Dorado. Bogota did not disappoint. Between meeting the BBBJCIM queen and banging Venezolanas, I'the say my Bogota experience was great.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    There is a very blurred line in Colombia, weather it be in Bogota or Medellin or another location, between paid escorts (ie prepagos) and non-escorts but who have or are in very serious relationships yet will earn some side money with a gringo, and know that the majority of the time the boyfriend knows and even allows their girl friend to go out and have sex for money.

There are very different rules they play by in Colombia, I do not judge as I enjoy the benefits of this way of life. I have 2 very special paisa chicas here in Medellin and working on others, BOTH have serious relationships, they are not a prepago per se but I pay them for their company. I know for certain that both have serious relationships with their respective boyfriends but they also enjoy the money (especially at Christmas time) and fun times.

This is the norm or should say the way of life here in Colombia. An attractive chica will have her boyfriend to go dancing with, a lover or two who give them dick, and a sponsor type guy (like me the gringo) who helps them with economics.

Of course not all Colombian women are this way but the vast majority are, I would suggest that 75% or more have earned money at some point in their life or are willing to consider it.

So the point of this is that there are no dead-ends in Colombia, yes even stunners, just takes time and effort and a bit of spanish and some good flirting and you will be shocked at what happens.

Just my two pesos!

The Tall Man.
    Thanks for sharing a good point. In my case I have collected so far around 15 numbers and 2 of those have told about boyfriends. IMO it doesn't really make sense to spend time on the most difficult ones while 10+ others are waiting in line. I should have written that they are dead-ends for someone like me with very limited time in Bogota. Maybe in case I had several months here it would be rewarding. As you mentioned it's question of time and game.

I agree that probably it's possible to score any girl finally. I got even Christmas dinner invitation from one of these "dead-end girls" which is probably a sign of something. Her boyfriend is attending too.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Are you that deep in the game? Why are you searching for ways to pay chicks that are not hookers? If the chick is a hooker, then the onus is on her to let you know she is doing it for money. It is not your responsibility to guess who is who or just pay everyone because you do not know.
    You are absolutely right. Still learning how things work here. I have probably spent too much time in Africa where everyone expects money in the morning.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    There is a very blurred line in Colombia, weather it be in Bogota or Medellin or another location, between paid escorts (ie prepagos) and non-escorts but who have or are in very serious relationships yet will earn some side money with a gringo, and know that the majority of the time the boyfriend knows and even allows their girl friend to go out and have sex for money.

Of course not all Colombian women are this way but the vast majority are, I would suggest that 75% or more have earned money at some point in their life or are willing to consider it.
    Spreading a message like this is bound to get someone fucked up if they actually believe it.

I got two numbers of real 9-10 stunners but they appeared to be dead-ends with serious boyfriends. After the language part it's just another disco party with loads of girls..

There are very different rules they play by in Colombia, I do not judge as I enjoy the benefits of this way of life. I have 2 very special paisa chicas here in Medellin and working on others, BOTH have serious relationships, they are not a prepago per se but I pay them for their company. I know for certain that both have serious relationships with their respective boyfriends but they also enjoy the money (especially at Christmas time) and fun times.

This is the norm or should say the way of life here in Colombia. An attractive chica will have her boyfriend to go dancing with, a lover or two who give them dick, and a sponsor type guy (like me the gringo) who helps them with economics.

So the point of this is that there are no dead-ends in Colombia, yes even stunners, just takes time and effort and a bit of spanish and some good flirting and you will be shocked at what happens.

Just my two pesos!

The Tall Man.

The difficult part is that some girls are obviously non-pro and some semi-pro. Discussing money is again a bad idea at least upfront. At the moment I have many numbers but no completed dates so I have no real advice on this. Maybe the best approach is similar to what I explained in previous post. Just call it shopping money and the non-pros don't freak out.
    Are you that deep in the game? Why are you searching for ways to pay chicks that are not hookers? If the chick is a hooker, then the onus is on her to let you know she is doing it for money. It is not your responsibility to guess who is who or just pay everyone because you do not know.

Posting Limitations