"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Bogota Reports

+ Add Report
Page 578 of 980 FirstFirst ... 78 478 528 568 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 588 628 678 ... LastLast
Results 8,656 to 8,670 of 14690
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by GringoItaliano  [View Original Post]
    Yes, in retrospect, I wish I had brought one back to my room for an extended date, but I decided to keep shopping around.

What would you say is a reasonable rate for an overnight session with a girl from Santa Fe? In most other Spanish-speaking destinations, including Medellin, the overnight rate is twice the hourly rate. I would imagine it works differently in Santa Fe, where they have a larger number of shorter sessions each night.
    I don't do too many all nights but I would offer 200-300 mil for 2-3 hour session, Maybe more. Also cab fare is usually expected.

Quote Originally Posted by Eszpresszo  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Colombia is not a land of young virgins. However, you need to deal with the reality that in the third world women frequently give birth, and often after they do give birth they end up in prostitution as a financial necessity. That's the way it is in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Dominican Republic. Baby damage is just part of being a women and doesn't bother me at all unless their pussy is just wrecked from it or its just really visibly bad. If you have trouble with it stay out of the developing world. Otherwise consider the more expensive option of going to Europe where a lot of working women have postponed motherhood, often permanently. I mongered with various women of various background and various ages in Berlin and none had kids. Women have different motivations for getting into prostitution there. Some have regular jobs but do a bit of wh*ring on the side for the excitement and the extra cash.
    IMHO, in my earlier days I was put off by baby damage, don't get me wrong I appreciate a firm stomach with no baby damage BUT truth be told my now favorite girl in Medellin (non-pro girl next door type) is a 23 year old that had a kid about 3 years back, bad scaring baby damage but she is such a passionate lover that I don't even see the damage, what a hell of a fuck!

The Tall Man.

JjBee62 right again.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    It's Colombia. If they're over 18 expect them to have at least 1 baby. Most will have some baby damage, although in many cases it is only noticeable if you're looking for it.
    In my trips to Medellin, I would echo JjBee62's comments. I've enjoyed two older women almost 30 years old both of whom have had 3 children. If you know to look carefully, you'll see some crow's feet along their hips.

And maybe their breasts will hang a little lower during doggie but unless you're in full on inspection mode you might not even see it.

Do you really care? As long as it isn't an eyesore and you get outstanding performance. I'm finding there is a niche in those late 20's girls who have had kids. They know they are competing against the hot bodies in their late teens or early 20's and they need to keep some extra income flowing in. So their performance can frequently surprise you (and I mean on the good / incredible side). The ones who have serious, noticeable baby damage will hide it in their photos, the others (like the two I mentioned above) will show their bodies (without photo-shopping) and the performance results will be (at least in some of my experiences) far above average.

Quote Originally Posted by IronQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I haven't done any mongering in Bogota (yet), but have in the north on the Caribbean coast. I found at least a third of the girls I was with had baby damage (I usually go for 18-22). In your personal experiences, is Bogota similar, more, or less?
    Yes. Colombia is not a land of young virgins. However, you need to deal with the reality that in the third world women frequently give birth, and often after they do give birth they end up in prostitution as a financial necessity. That's the way it is in Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, and the Dominican Republic. Baby damage is just part of being a women and doesn't bother me at all unless their pussy is just wrecked from it or its just really visibly bad. If you have trouble with it stay out of the developing world. Otherwise consider the more expensive option of going to Europe where a lot of working women have postponed motherhood, often permanently. I mongered with various women of various background and various ages in Berlin and none had kids. Women have different motivations for getting into prostitution there. Some have regular jobs but do a bit of wh*ring on the side for the excitement and the extra cash.

Quote Originally Posted by IronQuinn  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

I haven't done any mongering in Bogota (yet), but have in the north on the Caribbean coast. I found at least a third of the girls I was with had baby damage (I usually go for 18-22). In your personal experiences, is Bogota similar, more, or less?
    It's Colombia. If they're over 18 expect them to have at least 1 baby. Most will have some baby damage, although in many cases it is only noticeable if you're looking for it.

Yes, in retrospect, I wish I had brought one back to my room for an extended date, but I decided to keep shopping around.

What would you say is a reasonable rate for an overnight session with a girl from Santa Fe? In most other Spanish-speaking destinations, including Medellin, the overnight rate is twice the hourly rate. I would imagine it works differently in Santa Fe, where they have a larger number of shorter sessions each night.
    Which girls from Santa Fe? The ones at the casas always tell me 100K. I don't know about the ones in the clubs. Of course I never take any up on it because I have plenty of non-pros to keep me busy, and now even a girlfriend that stays the night.

Baby Damage.

Hi guys,

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Very good Sante Fe report that gives me a pretty good idea of the place. Could you give an example of the beginning of your worst experiences that caused you to abort? Was noise an issue for you at the Ibis? How was the ceviche at the Peruvian restaurant?
    Well, one girl was either coked out of her mind or just naturally hyperactive or had ADHD, I could hardly get her to stay in place and focus on the task at hand. In a calmer environment, I might have spotted that problem beforehand, but it was so dark, noisy, and crowded in Fiebre that it was hard to read her before taking the plunge.

Noise was not an issue for me at the Ibis. The ceviche was great, but watch out for the jalapeos, they are extremely powerful.

Quote Originally Posted by Woodman09  [View Original Post]
    Yes Gringo! The streety sweeties!

Also a good economical way to try the girl and if it is all good, get phone number for extended date.

I really enjoy reports with pictures. You did an amazing job!

I spent the second week of my recent two-week trip to Colombia in Bogota, after spending a week in Medellin. Many Colombia mongers focus so much on Medellin and paisas that it is easy to forget that Colombia is a large and diverse country, in which paisas are just one regional culture. I previously had enough exposure to non-paisa chicas in Cartagena and the Dutch Caribbean to known that they might be just as appealing to me as paisas, if not more so. Colombia's capital and largest city, which attracts chicas from across the country and also from neighboring Venezuela, was a logical place to explore further. Bogota is also off the beaten path for most gringo mongers; I liked the idea of exploring a more "pristine" and relatively gringo-free environment. I also place more emphasis on non-mongering activities than most mongers, and Bogota appealed to me in that regard as well, with about four days worth of sightseeing, including museums, historic buildings, Monserrate, and so on.

I had originally planned to explore all three of Bogota's main "hoe zones" more or less equally: the Santa Fe red light district downtown; the clubs and casas in Chapinero to the north; and the high-end clubs in the far north. I nonetheless ended up spending the vast majority of my mongering time in Santa Fe, after determining that neither the far north nor Chapinero were worth the cost and / or the time, as I will explain in a separate, follow-on post. I recommend sticking to Santa Fe, if you are comfortable with its major downsides, and avoiding Bogota altogether if you are not comfortable with Santa Fe. I should emphasize that I would not have expected to come to this conclusion when I planned my trip, and I normally gravitate toward higher-end environments, so keep that in mind when you read this.

Safety had been one of my top concerns about Santa Fe, and its reputation as unsafe evidently stems from more than the overactive imaginations of high-maintenance gringos. Many of the cab drivers that dropped me off there told me to be careful, but none of them could provide any specifics as to what the actual dangers might be, and what to be careful of. Santa Fe definitely looks and feels ghetto, but I did not experience any security issues in the week that I was there. Mostly at night (sometimes as late as 3 am), sometimes during the day, and by myself at all times but one. I never felt unsafe there but was often uncomfortable for other reasons, such as noise and overcrowding. There is a conspicuous police presence, especially at night, and it is so crowded at night that a violent crime would have enough witnesses to deter smarter criminals. I even saw moms pushing their kids around in strollers at night. My main security concern would be pickpockets, especially in the clubs, some of which can become as crowded as mosh pits at night. The trick may be to stay within the three heavily populated blocks with most of the action and avoid the rest not unlike Tijuana, which (from what I have read) might make for a good comparison with Santa Fe, except Santa Fe is cheaper and largely gringo-free.

I engaged Woodman here on ISG for a guided tour of Santa Fe in order to familiarize myself with the area and learn some of the practical details that I could not clarify from the reporting here and elsewhere. The noisy, crowded environment was a bit overwhelming at first (keep in mind that this was the reaction of a native New Yorker), and the volume and occasional quality of the talent on display did leave me with a bit of a "deer in the headlights" feeling. There was definitely some culture shock at first not the culture shock of a gringo escaping the sexually repressed culture of North America, but a culture shock coming from the tamer environment of Medellin, of all places. My key takeaway from Woodman's tour was that he made me comfortable with the area and its unfamiliar atmosphere and environment, which I might not have done if I had gone by myself for the first time, especially at night. Some suggest visiting Santa Fe during the day at first, when it is presumably safer and easier to learn the layout, and when the atmosphere and environment would be less overwhelming. In fact, some of the daytime girls that I later met told me that they only work during the day because the nighttime environment was too overwhelming or "loco" (in their words) for them.

I had historically been wary of street girls but eventually decided to take the plunge after I could no longer resist the quality of some of the talent on display. In retrospect, I wish that I had opted for street girls earlier on, as the quality of their service was more consistently good than that of the club girls (but not as good as that of the better club girls), and their rooms were better. Street girls usually had lower rates (typically 40-50 k) than club girls (typically 60 k), if saving 10-20 k is important to you. The street and club scenes are not entirely separate, as some street girls may wander in and out of the clubs.

I had read before my trip that Atunes, Troya, and Fiebre were the best clubs, with which I would agree, but I would also add Paisas to that list. The quality of the talent and the facilities at other clubs was generally lower. The clubs are mostly open at night, but Atunes is strictly a daytime / happy hour club, and some lower-end clubs are also open during the day. The atmosphere of Atunes reminded me of Rumba in Sosua back in the day. The daytime girls, in Atunes or on the street, struck me as less hardened and had a "kinder, gentler" look and vibe, often of the MILF or "girl next door" variety.

Most girls do not work for clubs but move in and out of them; they may nonetheless prefer certain clubs, as I did. There were a few dancers that appeared to work for the house, doing lap dances or otherwise entertaining bottle service guys. They were often the hottest girls but may be so busy on stage or with bottle service guys that it might be hard to pull them. Paisas worked well for me because it had good lighting, decent rooms, music that was not deafeningly loud, and not overcrowded. It attracted more paisas, blondes, and other types that I like. Fiebre attracted the most and the hottest girls and had the best session rooms but was overcrowded, dark, and deafeningly loud to the point that it was often hard to discuss even basic stuff, like pricing and services. Troya put on the best stage show, and I found some good hoes there, but the rooms sucked, to the point of detracting from sessions.

The physical quality of the talent was often quite high for such cheap places and offered far more variety than the homogeneity of Medellin, with a wide range of girls from across the country and Venezuela. Venezuelans were abundant, but I did not find them any better, on average, than Colombians in terms of appearance, service, or pricing. The tits & ass types (often of the silicone variety) were more common than the evident fixation with flaquitas in some Medellin circles. Santa Fe is definitely a "locals' joint" on a massive scale, so the composition of the talent pool reflects the tastes of Colombian guys, not gringos. The orientation toward gringo tastes in many gringo-oriented venues has been an issue for me, as my taste in women is more consistent with that of Latinos. I remember seeing those short & skinny girls when I came to Medellin for the first time and wondered, "where are all the huge tits & asses for which Colombia is famous?" Well, apparently they are in Santa Fe.

The male: female ratio was less advantageous than most gringo-oriented venues, sometimes roughly 1:1. Girls are far less likely to make the first move here, perhaps because the numbers are more advantageous for them, and in keeping with the more traditional gender norms of many Colombians. It is the polar opposite of Costa Rica or Sosua, where girls fly at you from across the room and jump down your throat if you happen to glance in their general direction for a split second. Flirting with them from a distance usually does not get them to come over. One must approach them proactively, physically, and assertively, and even then they may seem aloof, standoffish, or unresponsive. Extended "interviews" may be impractical in clubs at night due to noise, overcrowding, and the fast, high-volume nature of the business usually just enough to discuss rates and services and not enough to assess chemistry and establish rapport, as I prefer, which probably contributed to some bad sessions that I had.

Santa Fe sessions are typically "hit it & quit it" engagements of 15-20 minutes. Some girls offer to extend sessions if you have not busted a nut by that point and you are willing pay for another time increment. Others are not clock-watchers at all; I spent over an hour in the room with the club girl in the pink dress in the below photo. She did not charge me for any more time (but did ask for a well-deserved tip at the end, which I provided) and even initiated a second round of CIM (I had not requested or negotiated CIM up front), which she miraculously extracted from me after having already drained my nuts thoroughly in the first round. A few girls left the room promptly but chilled with me at length in the club for post-leche GFE, from which it was actually hard to extricate myself. I almost had to pry one of them loose with a crow bar when she started talking about having white babies.

Santa Fe is definitely a high-volume environment, and I wonder how many sessions girls need each night in order to earn enough money. The girls there did occasionally ask me some "screening" questions, as they do in other, lower-volume environments, to assess one's potential desirability as a client. One question that several Santa Fe girls asked me up front, and I have never heard anywhere else, is "how many times have you made love today?" Note that the question is not "have you made love today?" but "how many times have you made love today?" I would wager that they were trying to gauge how easy or hard it would be to get me to bust a nut, and how long it might take.

Payment in Santa Fe is always up front. Most girls covered room costs out of their own fees, but a few asked me to pay for the rooms; they were so cheap (like 6 k) that I saw no need to quibble about it. Club room attendants ask for tips before the session, which Woodman described as a good investment, as a good tip may cause them to "forget" to knock on the door when time is up. Rooms in the clubs often left a lot to be desired, lacking such basics as pillows on the bed or towels. They do have toilets, sinks, and showers, so you can wash your equipment after a session in anticipation of the next one. I made do without pillows by rolling my jeans into a ball and used bed sheets (which they do change after each session) to dry myself off out of the shower the first time, after which I brought my own washcloth. Rooms in the short-time hotels that street girls used were consistently of higher quality.

The quality of the service varied tremendously; the best girls outperformed the typical or even the better Medellin Facebook girls, while the worst began so badly that I just aborted and left. If you like scrounging through cheap shit for diamonds in the rough, Santa Fe is the place for you. In contrast to the prevailing GFE of Medellin, the more vigorous and freaky sexual style here leaned toward PSE.

My main problem with the service was the dominance of CBJ, which is normally a showstopper for me. A majority of girls were CBJ-only, including more of the hotter girls, who can get away with it. The minority of BBBJ girls charged extra for it: 10 k on the low end, 20 k was more typical, and 40 k on the high end. A few did CIM at their own initiative, and one even swallowed at her own initiative.

Santa Fe girls were less photo-friendly than anywhere else I have been; most refused. Of those that said yes, many wanted more money, only allowed body shots, or both. I have included a few samples here.

The place to stay is the cheap, chica-friendly Hotel Ibis Bogota Museo. The rooms are small and basic but of good quality. Breakfast is available for a modest fee, and there is an on-site Peruvian restaurant and a nearby "gastronomy zone" with many restaurants. There are several banks just across the street. Cab rides to and from Santa Fe should not take more than 5-10 minutes and were dirt cheap.

Santa Fe was a fulfilling experience, despite its major flaws. It took me out of my comfort zone and exposed me to a very different scene, some of which fit my tastes better than I expected and may outdo Medellin in some ways. There are some real diamonds here, but the rough in which you find them is very rough, which is to be expected at such low prices. I might return someday for a 3-4 day fuckfest, as a cheaper, more convenient (for me) alternative to Tijuana. Those of you with flights to Medellin or Brazil though Bogota might consider stopping there for a few days, if it sounds appealing to you. Those of you that go to Medellin to scrounge for cheap diamonds in the rough in Centro or Mayorista might find Santa Fe more rewarding in that regard. High-rollers and those that might find Santa Fe intimidating, however, should probably skip Bogota altogether, as I will explain in another post.

I had historically been wary of street girls but eventually decided to take the plunge after I could no longer resist the quality of some of the talent on display. In retrospect, I wish that I had opted for street girls earlier on, as the quality of their service was more consistently good than that of the club girls (but not as good as that of the better club girls), and their rooms were better. Street girls usually had lower rates (typically 40-50 k) than club girls (typically 60 k), if saving 10-20 k is important to you. The street and club scenes are not entirely separate, as some street girls may wander in and out of the clubs.
    Yes Gringo! The streety sweeties!

Santa Fe sessions are typically "hit it & quit it" engagements of 15-20 minutes. Some girls offer to extend sessions if you have not busted a nut by that point and you are willing pay for another time increment. Others are not clock-watchers at all; I spent over an hour in the room with the club girl in the pink dress in the below photo. She did not charge me for any more time (but did ask for a well-deserved tip at the end, which I provided) and even initiated a second round of CIM (I had not requested or negotiated CIM up front), which she miraculously extracted from me after having already drained my nuts thoroughly in the first round. A few girls left the room promptly but chilled with me at length in the club for post-leche GFE, from which it was actually hard to extricate myself. I almost had to pry one of them loose with a crow bar when she started talking about having white babies.
    Also a good economical way to try the girl and if it is all good, get phone number for extended date.

....................... while the worst began so badly that I just aborted and left. If you like scrounging through cheap shit for diamonds in the rough, Santa Fe is the place for you. ...........................The place to stay is the cheap, chica-friendly Hotel Ibis Bogota Museo. The rooms are small and basic but of good quality. Breakfast is available for a modest fee, and there is an on-site Peruvian restaurant and a nearby "gastronomy zone" with many restaurants. ......................
    Very good Sante Fe report that gives me a pretty good idea of the place. Could you give an example of the beginning of your worst experiences that caused you to abort? Was noise an issue for you at the Ibis? How was the ceviche at the Peruvian restaurant?

A Week in the Santa Fe Red Light District of Bogota.

I spent the second week of my recent two-week trip to Colombia in Bogota, after spending a week in Medellin. Many Colombia mongers focus so much on Medellin and paisas that it is easy to forget that Colombia is a large and diverse country, in which paisas are just one regional culture. I previously had enough exposure to non-paisa chicas in Cartagena and the Dutch Caribbean to known that they might be just as appealing to me as paisas, if not more so. Colombia's capital and largest city, which attracts chicas from across the country and also from neighboring Venezuela, was a logical place to explore further. Bogota is also off the beaten path for most gringo mongers; I liked the idea of exploring a more "pristine" and relatively gringo-free environment. I also place more emphasis on non-mongering activities than most mongers, and Bogota appealed to me in that regard as well, with about four days worth of sightseeing, including museums, historic buildings, Monserrate, and so on.

I had originally planned to explore all three of Bogota's main "hoe zones" more or less equally: the Santa Fe red light district downtown; the clubs and casas in Chapinero to the north; and the high-end clubs in the far north. I nonetheless ended up spending the vast majority of my mongering time in Santa Fe, after determining that neither the far north nor Chapinero were worth the cost and / or the time, as I will explain in a separate, follow-on post. I recommend sticking to Santa Fe, if you are comfortable with its major downsides, and avoiding Bogota altogether if you are not comfortable with Santa Fe. I should emphasize that I would not have expected to come to this conclusion when I planned my trip, and I normally gravitate toward higher-end environments, so keep that in mind when you read this.

Safety had been one of my top concerns about Santa Fe, and its reputation as unsafe evidently stems from more than the overactive imaginations of high-maintenance gringos. Many of the cab drivers that dropped me off there told me to be careful, but none of them could provide any specifics as to what the actual dangers might be, and what to be careful of. Santa Fe definitely looks and feels ghetto, but I did not experience any security issues in the week that I was there. Mostly at night (sometimes as late as 3 am), sometimes during the day, and by myself at all times but one. I never felt unsafe there but was often uncomfortable for other reasons, such as noise and overcrowding. There is a conspicuous police presence, especially at night, and it is so crowded at night that a violent crime would have enough witnesses to deter smarter criminals. I even saw moms pushing their kids around in strollers at night. My main security concern would be pickpockets, especially in the clubs, some of which can become as crowded as mosh pits at night. The trick may be to stay within the three heavily populated blocks with most of the action and avoid the rest not unlike Tijuana, which (from what I have read) might make for a good comparison with Santa Fe, except Santa Fe is cheaper and largely gringo-free.

I engaged Woodman here on ISG for a guided tour of Santa Fe in order to familiarize myself with the area and learn some of the practical details that I could not clarify from the reporting here and elsewhere. The noisy, crowded environment was a bit overwhelming at first (keep in mind that this was the reaction of a native New Yorker), and the volume and occasional quality of the talent on display did leave me with a bit of a "deer in the headlights" feeling. There was definitely some culture shock at first not the culture shock of a gringo escaping the sexually repressed culture of North America, but a culture shock coming from the tamer environment of Medellin, of all places. My key takeaway from Woodman's tour was that he made me comfortable with the area and its unfamiliar atmosphere and environment, which I might not have done if I had gone by myself for the first time, especially at night. Some suggest visiting Santa Fe during the day at first, when it is presumably safer and easier to learn the layout, and when the atmosphere and environment would be less overwhelming. In fact, some of the daytime girls that I later met told me that they only work during the day because the nighttime environment was too overwhelming or "loco" (in their words) for them.

I had read before my trip that Atunes, Troya, and Fiebre were the best clubs, with which I would agree, but I would also add Paisas to that list. The quality of the talent and the facilities at other clubs was generally lower. The clubs are mostly open at night, but Atunes is strictly a daytime / happy hour club, and some lower-end clubs are also open during the day. The atmosphere of Atunes reminded me of Rumba in Sosua back in the day. The daytime girls, in Atunes or on the street, struck me as less hardened and had a "kinder, gentler" look and vibe, often of the MILF or "girl next door" variety.

Most girls do not work for clubs but move in and out of them; they may nonetheless prefer certain clubs, as I did. There were a few dancers that appeared to work for the house, doing lap dances or otherwise entertaining bottle service guys. They were often the hottest girls but may be so busy on stage or with bottle service guys that it might be hard to pull them. Paisas worked well for me because it had good lighting, decent rooms, music that was not deafeningly loud, and not overcrowded. It attracted more paisas, blondes, and other types that I like. Fiebre attracted the most and the hottest girls and had the best session rooms but was overcrowded, dark, and deafeningly loud to the point that it was often hard to discuss even basic stuff, like pricing and services. Troya put on the best stage show, and I found some good hoes there, but the rooms sucked, to the point of detracting from sessions.

The physical quality of the talent was often quite high for such cheap places and offered far more variety than the homogeneity of Medellin, with a wide range of girls from across the country and Venezuela. Venezuelans were abundant, but I did not find them any better, on average, than Colombians in terms of appearance, service, or pricing. The tits & ass types (often of the silicone variety) were more common than the evident fixation with flaquitas in some Medellin circles. Santa Fe is definitely a "locals' joint" on a massive scale, so the composition of the talent pool reflects the tastes of Colombian guys, not gringos. The orientation toward gringo tastes in many gringo-oriented venues has been an issue for me, as my taste in women is more consistent with that of Latinos. I remember seeing those short & skinny girls when I came to Medellin for the first time and wondered, "where are all the huge tits & asses for which Colombia is famous?" Well, apparently they are in Santa Fe.

The male: female ratio was less advantageous than most gringo-oriented venues, sometimes roughly 1:1. Girls are far less likely to make the first move here, perhaps because the numbers are more advantageous for them, and in keeping with the more traditional gender norms of many Colombians. It is the polar opposite of Costa Rica or Sosua, where girls fly at you from across the room and jump down your throat if you happen to glance in their general direction for a split second. Flirting with them from a distance usually does not get them to come over. One must approach them proactively, physically, and assertively, and even then they may seem aloof, standoffish, or unresponsive. Extended "interviews" may be impractical in clubs at night due to noise, overcrowding, and the fast, high-volume nature of the business usually just enough to discuss rates and services and not enough to assess chemistry and establish rapport, as I prefer, which probably contributed to some bad sessions that I had.

Santa Fe is definitely a high-volume environment, and I wonder how many sessions girls need each night in order to earn enough money. The girls there did occasionally ask me some "screening" questions, as they do in other, lower-volume environments, to assess one's potential desirability as a client. One question that several Santa Fe girls asked me up front, and I have never heard anywhere else, is "how many times have you made love today?" Note that the question is not "have you made love today?" but "how many times have you made love today?" I would wager that they were trying to gauge how easy or hard it would be to get me to bust a nut, and how long it might take.

Payment in Santa Fe is always up front. Most girls covered room costs out of their own fees, but a few asked me to pay for the rooms; they were so cheap (like 6 k) that I saw no need to quibble about it. Club room attendants ask for tips before the session, which Woodman described as a good investment, as a good tip may cause them to "forget" to knock on the door when time is up. Rooms in the clubs often left a lot to be desired, lacking such basics as pillows on the bed or towels. They do have toilets, sinks, and showers, so you can wash your equipment after a session in anticipation of the next one. I made do without pillows by rolling my jeans into a ball and used bed sheets (which they do change after each session) to dry myself off out of the shower the first time, after which I brought my own washcloth. Rooms in the short-time hotels that street girls used were consistently of higher quality.

The quality of the service varied tremendously; the best girls outperformed the typical or even the better Medellin Facebook girls, while the worst began so badly that I just aborted and left. If you like scrounging through cheap shit for diamonds in the rough, Santa Fe is the place for you. In contrast to the prevailing GFE of Medellin, the more vigorous and freaky sexual style here leaned toward PSE.

My main problem with the service was the dominance of CBJ, which is normally a showstopper for me. A majority of girls were CBJ-only, including more of the hotter girls, who can get away with it. The minority of BBBJ girls charged extra for it: 10 k on the low end, 20 k was more typical, and 40 k on the high end. A few did CIM at their own initiative, and one even swallowed at her own initiative.

Santa Fe girls were less photo-friendly than anywhere else I have been; most refused. Of those that said yes, many wanted more money, only allowed body shots, or both. I have included a few samples here.

The place to stay is the cheap, chica-friendly Hotel Ibis Bogota Museo. The rooms are small and basic but of good quality. Breakfast is available for a modest fee, and there is an on-site Peruvian restaurant and a nearby "gastronomy zone" with many restaurants. There are several banks just across the street. Cab rides to and from Santa Fe should not take more than 5-10 minutes and were dirt cheap.

Santa Fe was a fulfilling experience, despite its major flaws. It took me out of my comfort zone and exposed me to a very different scene, some of which fit my tastes better than I expected and may outdo Medellin in some ways. There are some real diamonds here, but the rough in which you find them is very rough, which is to be expected at such low prices. I might return someday for a 3-4 day fuckfest, as a cheaper, more convenient (for me) alternative to Tijuana. Those of you with flights to Medellin or Brazil though Bogota might consider stopping there for a few days, if it sounds appealing to you. Those of you that go to Medellin to scrounge for cheap diamonds in the rough in Centro or Mayorista might find Santa Fe more rewarding in that regard. High-rollers and those that might find Santa Fe intimidating, however, should probably skip Bogota altogether, as I will explain in another post.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails calena_rubia_nalgona.jpg‎   paisa_from_paisas.jpg‎   paisa_street_girl_23.jpg‎   rola_rubia_street.jpg‎   santa_marta_CIM_2x.jpg‎  

venezolana_MILF.jpg‎   venezolana_nalgona.jpg‎  

Venturing alone in Santa Fe.

I've spent few days in Bogota and it number of places on mentioned on the map with mixed results. I'll post my review to share my experience.

I am tempted to visit SF and I am not sure If it's advisable to go alone.

I am unable to sign up and don't have access to the pm which limits my ability to get local help.

Can someone provide a advisable route for visit SF like where to get dropped off and stay off of? Just trying to, stay away from any troubles.

The.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Just to point out once again one monger's first hand experience that a chick he knew from a more expensive place, he ended up running into right in Santa Fe. Don't fool yourself guys.
    Thank you for catching that revealing detail, which, for those of you that did not see it, is in the overview of my recent trip to Medellin and Bogota on the "General Info" thread for Colombia.

Suffice it to say that there is more where that came from. I will be posting a detailed report on the Bogota leg of my trip, in which I make the case that Santa Fe is most worthwhile game in town and that the high-end clubs up north are a waste of time and money. And keep in mind that this assessment comes from a guy who would normally gravitate toward higher-end venues.

Posting Limitations