"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Cartagena Reports

+ Add Report
Page 165 of 946 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 175 215 265 665 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,475 of 14185
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Found a cambio with exchange rate 3700 pesos. It's in El Centro on the same side as club Alquímico. There are 3 cambios next to each other. I went to the middle one. Not sure what the others are offering. XE posted rate at this moment is 3790.

Haha

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    LOL. Didn't get the memo eh? Coco Locos are 24K, water is 3K. I would assume that coconut lemomade ain't a whopping 79K. Coconut is 5K and lemonade is 4K. Buying each and putting them together is only 9K. Maybe they included a huge ass tip in your bill (besides the one they stuck in you).
    When my friend asked tony about that price list of course he respond with that's 5 year ago sign! Ha ha ha he's a crook, bottom line, not sure why or how he lasted!

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    Nice report. And yes never ever trust any person in Cartagena, they are all scammers including this Tony idiot, just another punk costeno who needs to find his donkey from his youth.

To each his own but the photos of your 'most beautiful woman' would be, frankly speaking, at the bottom of my list for desirability, but heck one mans trash is another's treasure. The important thing is that you enjoyed yourself.

I am sure that my most beautiful woman, just one recent example is a tall and slim and toned authentic bodied 22 yo from Tolima would not make your list (think runners body), she was off the charts but true that chemistry does not matter a little rather the most.

Now remember never trust a costeno, they are the slimiest of the bunch in the whole of not just Colombia but South America.

The Tall Man.
    What's a conteno?

I'm not picky, if she has a big ass, slim waist and ok face I'll pay. And if she has a big ass, slim waist and ugly face I'll pay less.

Quote Originally Posted by Nypher  [View Original Post]
    Too many things went wrong.

Many times others mongers have said Tony overcharges but no one listens and just like to pay extra for convivence of just sitting on their ass and having other people bring things to them. Same with Jose and his son.

You paid for a more expensive PCR test when you only needed the cheaper Antigen test to reenter the USA. Why?

It appears that you got a AirBB that wasn't guest friendly and had to book another hotel just for having sex? Why double pay when you could have just gotten a guest friendly AirBB.

To sum it all up it looks like you went to CTG just to go to the StripClubs.

To each their own but a guest friendly AirBB and 5 minutes standing outside Space / Dolce or at the clocktower after 10 pm would have yield way more options that limited to what was inside those strip clubs.
    The Airbnb was girl friendly but my tour guide was staying with me, which I did not expect when I planned the trip. I wanted to get a session on my balcony but I didn't want him walking in on us.

I bought an extra room at Viajero because I initially thought that area was were I would be pulling the ladies from. But when I went to Travasura I threw my Walled City plans away.

While I was staying in Viajero I was people watching from the balcony there. I could see the ladies walking into Space and Dolce but I didn't see the stunners I saw in the strip club. I'm really specific (Borderline OCD) about the type of chick I'm after: Big natural ass and small waist. I'm certain I could find a stunner in the walled city if I looked hard enough, but I didn't feel like putting in that much effort once I saw how much more the girls in the strip club fit into what I was looking for.

Quote Originally Posted by Kobebryant2000  [View Original Post]
    Playa Hollywood.

Decided to hit the beach in search of some daytime chicas. Ran into the one and only infamous Tony. Skipped the cabana and beach chairs, sat down near the bar. Tony brought over two girls from Cali, none of them really tickled my fancy.

The girls ordered two coco locos, one limonada de coco and one bottled water.

Total Damage = 130 k plus propina.

Could have banged 3 chicas in El Centro Medellin or Santa Fe in Bogota at those prices! Lesson Learned!
    LOL. Didn't get the memo eh? Coco Locos are 24K, water is 3K. I would assume that coconut lemomade ain't a whopping 79K. Coconut is 5K and lemonade is 4K. Buying each and putting them together is only 9K. Maybe they included a huge ass tip in your bill (besides the one they stuck in you).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20210310-190820_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20210310-190817_Chrome.jpg‎  

Tony hit again. Coco Locos are a deadly weapon.

Thanks for the report.

Where was the picture of Karol taken?

Quote Originally Posted by JoeRoc  [View Original Post]
    Sorry for the delay, when I got back to the states I was inundated with assignments. This is my second trip to CTG, my first one came in March 2020 and ended on the same day that Covid shut everything down:

September 2021 Cartagena Report.

Day 1 - Thursday September 2nd.

Got into CTG at 3 pm local time and the migracion process was so long I didn't leave until 5 pm. Got situated with my Airbnb in Bocagrande and headed straight to the clock tower to buy a room at Hotel Viajero.

Saw Mailan at the clock tower from afar. Big thighs, ok butt. I can tell she works out. I get up close and she has the face of a 45-year-old. I get her WhatsApp and start looking for something else, But my horny is to the max at this point so I ask how much. She tells me 200,000 pesos. I jump at the opportunity now that I'm five minutes away from the room.

CBJ and sex, OK session. I meet with my tour guide after and we call it a night.

Day 2 - Friday September 3rd.

This was the best day of beautiful women I've ever experienced in my life.

Went to Playa Hollywood and spoke to mujer after mujer collecting their whatsapps. The two most beautiful were Karol and Ani (pics posted) I stayed on the beach about 5 hours, enjoying the waves and staring at the ladies. Bought some lobster why arroz but it was tough and overpriced. Asked for Tony and got to meet the youtube sensation. He seemed like a cool guy but as I learned the next couple of days he'll overcharge just like the other vendors..

Drink price list

Quote Originally Posted by Trvllvr58  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

Very busy with work. So this is just a quick report on my first few nights in Cartagena.

Clock Tower Sunday 8 pm.

Maybe a dozen girls. 3-4 very nice. Got 2 numbers. Ended up having a session with 1 of them (Venezuelan) the next day. It was nice. BBBJ and FFS. 200000 COP. The other one was even cuter, but she answered that she does NOT do BBBJ and does NOT kiss on mouth. Oh well, her loss!

Dolce Vita Sunday 8:30 PM.

10 girls, 2 guys. 7's-8's. I know it's early, but this is my chance for a drive-by to collect info. A shot of Bacardi is 38000 COP. Add a Diet Pepsi (and tip?) and the bill is 44000 for one drink! Bottle price is 200000 so definitely a much better value. Cheapest bottle available by far. One thing that is different from almost everywhere I've mongered is they do not approach you unless invited. Actually, Panama was same but since it was full of Colombians.

Space Sunday 9 pm.
    Always bring your own condom jajaja.

I never post images but here is the costs of things in Space / Dolce from my last trip.

https://imgur.com/a/u9rPNJi

Playa Hollywood.

Decided to hit the beach in search of some daytime chicas. Ran into the one and only infamous Tony. Skipped the cabana and beach chairs, sat down near the bar. Tony brought over two girls from Cali, none of them really tickled my fancy.

Could have banged 3 chicas in El Centro Medellin or Santa Fe in Bogota at those prices! Lesson Learned!
    This is why we always stock up on Alcohol and beers at Exito and just bring the girls back to the apartment and order via Rappi. Its a more private experience and no venders trying to give us gringo prices. A few shots and girls are running around topless and comfortable, relaxed.

Centro and El Laguito

Quote Originally Posted by BlackThought  [View Original Post]
    What kind of places do you stay at? LOL. I've never had that issue with the hotels / Airbnb's that I've booked in several developing countries.
    It seems to be an issue whenever it rains.

Every Airbnb I've styed in Centro or El Laguito have that smell coming from the drain. After the third day its barely noticeable though. I keep the bathroom cleaner near by and just pour some down the drain every night.

Your third trip will be better

Sorry for the delay, when I got back to the states I was inundated with assignments. This is my second trip to CTG, my first one came in March 2020 and ended on the same day that Covid shut everything down:

---------

So gentlemen, pull no punches. What did I do right? What did I do wrong? I'm going back for about two weeks at the end of October, and this time I decided not to have my tour guide accompany me and experience CTG purely solo.
    Too many things went wrong.

Many times others mongers have said Tony overcharges but no one listens and just like to pay extra for convivence of just sitting on their ass and having other people bring things to them. Same with Jose and his son.

You paid for a more expensive PCR test when you only needed the cheaper Antigen test to reenter the USA. Why?

It appears that you got a AirBB that wasn't guest friendly and had to book another hotel just for having sex? Why double pay when you could have just gotten a guest friendly AirBB.

To sum it all up it looks like you went to CTG just to go to the StripClubs.

To each their own but a guest friendly AirBB and 5 minutes standing outside Space / Dolce or at the clocktower after 10 pm would have yield way more options that limited to what was inside those strip clubs.

I go to the beach and wound up starting a fight among the staff because I asked for Tony. I get a manicure and pedicure with a full body massage. 120 for the massage 60 for the pedicure. Would not repeat. I get ready to leave and ask Tony for the price and he tells me 130 for the chair, umbrella and two 20 k mojitos I bought for him and myself. I take my sunglasses off in disbelief. I ask to see the check and he doesn't provide one he just starts talking real fast. Eventually I talk him down to 100 which is severance pay as I won't be using his services for the remainder of the trip. Got some more food at Bam's Burgers and headed back to the AirBNB.
    Nice report. And yes never ever trust any person in Cartagena, they are all scammers including this Tony idiot, just another punk costeno who needs to find his donkey from his youth.

To each his own but the photos of your 'most beautiful woman' would be, frankly speaking, at the bottom of my list for desirability, but heck one mans trash is another's treasure. The important thing is that you enjoyed yourself.

I am sure that my most beautiful woman, just one recent example is a tall and slim and toned authentic bodied 22 yo from Tolima would not make your list (think runners body), she was off the charts but true that chemistry does not matter a little rather the most.

Now remember never trust a costeno, they are the slimiest of the bunch in the whole of not just Colombia but South America.

The Tall Man.

Playa Hollywood. Thursday, September 30th

Playa Hollywood.

Quote Originally Posted by Kafka  [View Original Post]
    You could luck out at the Clock Tower but most of the girls there are hardened out and there is no "supervision. ". At Hollywood beach the girls are more relaxed and Tony or Pedro knows who they are. The more you establish relationships with the locals each time you go you're going to have a better chance of getting what you want but it's mostly hit and miss depending on who's in town.
    Are you talking about the Pedro or Tony who assigns you a seat a the beach?

September 2021 Report

September 2021 Cartagena Report.

Day 1 - Thursday September 2nd.

Got into CTG at 3 pm local time and the migracion process was so long I didn't leave until 5 pm. Got situated with my Airbnb in Bocagrande and headed straight to the clock tower to buy a room at Hotel Viajero.

Saw Mailan at the clock tower from afar. Big thighs, ok butt. I can tell she works out. I get up close and she has the face of a 45-year-old. I get her WhatsApp and start looking for something else, But my horny is to the max at this point so I ask how much. She tells me 200,000 pesos. I jump at the opportunity now that I'm five minutes away from the room.

CBJ and sex, OK session. I meet with my tour guide after and we call it a night.

Day 2 - Friday September 3rd.

This was the best day of beautiful women I've ever experienced in my life.

Went to Playa Hollywood and spoke to mujer after mujer collecting their whatsapps. The two most beautiful were Karol and Ani (pics posted) I stayed on the beach about 5 hours, enjoying the waves and staring at the ladies. Bought some lobster why arroz but it was tough and overpriced. Asked for Tony and got to meet the youtube sensation. He seemed like a cool guy but as I learned the next couple of days he'll overcharge just like the other vendors.

Went back to the apartment then caught a cab to get a burger from Bam's Burgers next to the cigar shop in the walled city. Really good burger and fries. As we were sitting there eating I see Nairobi walk past the entrance. Short, dark with a little booty I briskly caught up with her to get her what's app. I think I startled her, but I apologized and she said it was cool. At this point of the night it was a 3 way tie with Nairobi, Ani and Karol for the best looking. But I had stalled purposely on sleeping with them until after I saw the talent at the quinfecta of both Chicas Lindas, Pleyclub, Allondra, and Travasura.

Travasura was first and the best. When I got in and sat down there were about 15 or so chicas. They all began introducing themselves. One lady with a big dumb natural ass and cute face introduced herself, I think her name was Victoria. I passed on her at that time because it was early and there were already a lot of women there, I figured if I waited a little longer there would be more ladies coming in. If I was wrong no worries, Victoria would be an excellent companion. As I walk to the bathroom I see a short, thick girl talking with some of her friends. I'm impressed by the legs and the short dress, but when I saw her face the beauty overwhelmed me. She introduced herself as Valeria and I knew I had found the most beautiful woman I have ever slept with. I chatted her up with google translate and bought her several beers. When it was time to go in the room, she quoted me 200,000. Excellent price but with all the Smirnoff's she was drinking it wound up being 375,000 (fellas don't be like me. I know better than to pay that much but she saw that twinkle in my eye and knew I would be making decisions with the wrong bodily organ.) Get her back to the room and she puts on TWO condoms! She told me it was because I was too big and the condom might rip. I was worried I wouldn't stay hard with two rubbers but I was able to maintain and I took her to pound town as punishment. After we finish she changes into a sexy cop outfit and dances on stage. Showing everyone the coochie I had pounded out 20 minutes prior, and making deep eye contact with me because she knew she found a sucker. I was helpless, any other woman I would be furious for pulling that shit but she caught me flat footed with how gorgeous she was. I finally came to my senses after she danced and she has the nerve to ask me for a propina as I was leaving. I pointed to the beers and she accepted that the beers were her tips. I kissed her on her beautiful face and left. Our paths will have to cross again, hopefully I'll have my wits about me next time.

Next we checked out the Chicas Lindas by La Bombonera. Not too many women there, the ones that they had were 6-7's and I had just dropped a 10 at Travasura so I wasnt in the mood to downgrade. Some chica who just got finished dancing as I walked up to me and accidently spit in my ear while yelling to ask for a tip, I was very very annoyed by that. After staying in Chicas Lindas for about 20 minutes we went to Allandra. I stayed long enough to get Valerie's number. Cute 20 year old from Meddy but she seemed disinterested and at that point I didn't feel like having another casa session.

My guide told the taxi to take us to pleyclub. We went in and it was dead. The hostess whose name was like Robin or something came up to me and introduced herself. She was tall and darkskinned which I loved but I wasn't in the mood for.

Lastly we stopped at the Chicas Lindas 2 near Pleyclub. They ladies were introducing themselves and I stopped at maria, she had an average face, small waist and flat chested, but she had the thighs of a 200 lb woman. Had I not been with Valeria earlier, Maria wouldve had a one way ticket to Pound Pueblo. I took her number with the promise to text her.

Day 3 - Saturday September 4th.

I go to the beach and wound up starting a fight among the staff because I asked for Tony. I get a manicure and pedicure with a full body massage. 120 for the massage 60 for the pedicure. Would not repeat. I get ready to leave and ask Tony for the price and he tells me 130 for the chair, umbrella and two 20 k mojitos I bought for him and myself. I take my sunglasses off in disbelief. I ask to see the check and he doesn't provide one he just starts talking real fast. Eventually I talk him down to 100 which is severance pay as I won't be using his services for the remainder of the trip. Got some more food at Bam's Burgers and headed back to the AirBNB.

Met with Maria at Chicas Lindas 2 for 150 k. She was ok everything covered she just seemed distant and didn't let me to touch her how I wanted to touch her. Whatever it was a good pound out for what it was worth. After Maria I called it a night.

Day 4 - Sunday September 5th.

Had some boyo (SP? Pollo y arroz with my guide and his wife. When we finished eating, he left and went to his job. After getting hustled at the beach I just wanted to lick my wounds until the college football game came on. Went to the old city to grab some sushi and headed back to Laguito. The food was alright. Paid 70 k for two orders.

Decided to hit up Travasura, Chicas Lindas and Allandra with my guide. Travasura was bumpin! They were playing a great mix of music. The women weren't as beautiful as they were a few days prior but it was still some good looking women there. We went to Allandra next and when I walked in to check it out, I saw a cute brown skin lady eyeballing me. I sat down next to her and learned that she was Sara from Barranquilla. I hadn't slept with any Colombian women yet so she was tops on my list barring a better looking woman popping up. We went to Chicas Lindas 1 next and I saw Melisa a paisa from Medellin. She was beautiful but shy and Sara was hitting my WhatsApp begging for some sex so I headed back to her. Bought her a Smirnoff and asked her price. She told me 150 k and we were off to the room. She was an excellent lay all covered but I for some reason I couldn't bust. Oh well, I tipped her 20 k and headed back home. When I got home I continued to WhatsApp her but she told me she liked tusy and cocaine. I didn't want to have a lady doing harder drugs than weed in my apt so I stopped talking to her. I figured Valleria would be a top repeat option for my final night in CTG.

Day 5 - Monday September 6th.

Got my PCR test for 220 k. My guide set the test up and they came to my airbnb. I reached out to Valeria but she had left town and wouldn't be back until after I returned to the states. Guess I'll have her when I return in a few weeks. I was getting depressed about leaving and felt the beach would do me some good. Went to the Playa and headed straight to the bar to avoid the vendors and Tony. Ordered a cherry lemonade and paid 8 k less than when I had Tony buy it a couple days prior. Tony found me and asked me what was wrong and I told him I just wanted to read and be alone. He kept lingering around and even offered me a free umbrella and chair. Which was strange because Carolina the bartender offered me the same thing right before he did and I declined. Maybe I should've been looking for Carolina and not Tony. Got some below average food from a bistro looking place in el Laguito for 26 k. Took it back to my room and after eating I packed up for the next day.

Day 6 - Tuesday September 7th.

I'm in a sour mood as I think of all the BS that is waiting for me in the states. I'm angry but I'm focused. It had been raining all night and the street in front of my apartment has knee high water. I traverse my way around it and walk up to an old man who laid down a wooden board so that folks could walk over the water. I point to the board and ask him "esta trabajo" and he just laughs and says yes it is. I pay him 2 k and head back to the hotel.

I arrive to the airport and when I'm checking my bag the attendant tells me that I can move my flight and AA would pay for my hotel free of charge. I get even more upset as I knew I couldn't spare an extra night, and have to be ok with the hope that I can return next month. I forgot to do the CheckMig before arriving to the airport and the site started malfunctioning as I tried to complete it at the airport. Once I got to migration and showed the officer the website issues on my phone she let me pass. Till next month Cartagena!

The biggest lesson I took for this trip is to diligently ask the price of everything upfront and get a firm price. "Everything" includes chicas, food prices, beer prices, beach chair prices and so forth. You may have to ask "Cuanto" multiple times until you get a price but don't let them off the hook like I did.

So gentlemen, pull no punches. What did I do right? What did I do wrong? I'm going back for about two weeks at the end of October, and this time I decided not to have my tour guide accompany me and experience CTG purely solo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-4901.jpg‎   IMG-4965.jpg‎   IMG-4902.jpg‎   IMG-5021.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations