Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Cartagena Reports

+ Add Report
Page 471 of 947 FirstFirst ... 371 421 461 467 468 469 470 471 472 473 474 475 481 521 571 ... LastLast
Results 7,051 to 7,065 of 14197
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeysHouse  [View Original Post]
    "Quebracho" and "Carbon de Palo" look solid but does anyone else have any suggestions?
    I don't know Carbon de Palo but Quebracho is one of my favorite restaurants ever. Great Argentinean steak house has live music too. Every time I am in Cartagena I eat there. Also go check out Cafe del Mar for drinks around sunset, another must do.

Competition among the beauties are "in-human" in MDE, CGT

Quote Originally Posted by Tomasb  [View Original Post]
    By that argument, anyone who lives in a sex prison whether it's North America or many places in Europe should just drop inane comments in a thread anytime they get ramped up by a photo or a story. As someone else noted, this guy could restrain his comments to the General reports of a country or perhaps the admin can give him his own thread like that guy who posts photos of old over the hill providers in the Bangkok thread. The most bothersome aspect is Up Country copies an entire report from a poster and then responds with 'Nice' or something similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiny12  [View Original Post]
    I just looked at the member's posting history. Hilarious! What you fail to understand, Old Parr, is that the poor fellow is a Sri Lankan monger. I've spent in total about a month there and never got laid. It's a terrible sport fucking destination. But still the Colombo thread on ISG has over 20,000 posts. So a dedicated monger, someone perhaps very much like you or me, is relegated to looking at photos of women from around the world and just saying "nice." Compared to the average Sri Lankan hooker, they are indeed nice. VERY nice. There are some real hotties in Sri Lanka, but they're not P4P.
    Old Parr, I'm controversial, strange; I simply want to experiment with new marketing ideas, so critique, pos / neg, is welcomed, to develop. I need to be provocative!

You are a extrovert veteran and react accordingly.

The Model in Cartagena, practically living next door to the clubs that are packed with modelesque girls, claims to now nothing about such things.

My conclusion is; (her own words), I don't to have to do with such people, I'm a High Class girl.

2014 she says she hardly can pay the rent, 2015, when asked how she can afford to live there at all, she responded with " it's my family's apartment, but I'm still to proud to ask them for economical help".

So since she, is navigation skillfully to avoid to confess the forbidden, being a High Class Prepago. Is to wanting to have a relationship, but circumstances are, in the end, "pay". A 25 yo model in Boca Grande, member of Colombian Cupid, A Foreign Affair, for years, have learned to be a skillful deceptive girl.

I have mostly being interested in how to crack her code, asked Hobbyist reporting from Cartagena about her, but also this type of girl in general in High Class Clubs in CGT.

They act, and think about themselves, as a guy should be happy just being the chance to meet a girl like her. Payment should be accordingly, she means. The feel worth money at US, Eurovel, plus extras for this and that.

It's exciting for a monger to meet the very top notch, that still are in Colombia, but certainly learn English for Tours to the most expensive places most exclusive clubs in any country or continent they can find! The first bordello in the Artic will instantly be filled with Colombians (and Russian girls).

And in many way, everybody must understand must understand what is going on!

I can start dating her, with mutual interest to become husbands and form a family, she says.

But it's impossible to observe all the luxury around her and how she did get that, before graduating Law-school.

I just have to accept, that we men fall in love with irresistible Colombianas, even it's dangerous.

But what is her game-plan?

A foxy "zorra", she makes her moves when she knows it's hard for you to say no to presents, vacations, University tuitions, mixing truth with lies.

She also knows that going out for dinner with her makes me feel like a Winner!

Moving beyond the P4 P game, with the irresistible girl, it's very tricky.

I, for my part, live a "mini-life" when working in Europe; then I change to Maximum-life in Colombia.

I have explored Medelland. Not 100%, but I know my way around.

I would like to do the same in CGT! Since the "High Class" girl are gathered there. Info says that Colombian girls, just like Obamas guys, knows that: here are the very most beautiful girls for hire!

It should be interesting to try to have a relationship with such a girl. If you meet her as prepago, much of the magic is lost. You must always pretend that she is a High Class Lady. Mention the word "prepago" and you are kicked-out!

I have had 3 experiences like that.

People coming from 1st world acknowledge beauty. In Colombia, Venezuela, Brazil; it's natural to show off; and become a beauty star, in a way the we hardly can understand.

I lived at a apartment-hotel in Medellin for a 3 month 2013, Apartahotel Montes. Economical, but very nice, in Estadio 49 b / 67 b. Many businessmen had very beautiful girls with them. When I passed by, with my novia, she was actually my novia, the looks on her mostly, and on me; how these prepagos compares themselves in beauty. It's competition up to that level that; the guy with the most attractive guy is the King.

Adult persons do this in Colombia, while we did it high-school, starting to diminish in collage.

My X-novia, mentioned here, becomes ill of all the stress; university + English classes + Crossfit +MFC-webcam-model, 6 or 7 days a week. She takes Guarana, Taurin, Cafeina, but end's up in a mix-of being both tired and ON, at the same time. She has had it like that for 5 years. She collapses- spend time at the Hospital, up to 2 month, for recovery. She won't compromise with me about any of that. She just Must Be Number One.

Especially her abdomen which might have a few grams, ounces from that just don't go away. But she is tip-top.

That I had 10 kilos overweight, of 105/95, that was OK, only, just "keep up the exercise".

But among the girls; they compete like it is a war! Just (even more) as aggressive as men do, but while we do it with much more focus on the intelligence, political power, incomes and fortunes, titles.

Going to Bodytech is important, but not That important. Bodytech fills up with Hot Girls dressed for success! Being there 6 am-9 am, or 6 pm-9 pm, you see top-class beauty, 75% nude, 25% transparent in clothing. Better than Mango's! Way better! And it gives such an inspiration to workout hard yourself! And these girl gives 100%!

The cost of close 100-200 mil pesos / month is the only service that was much more expensive in Colombia than in Europe. Even a be-gym close to my apartment was expensive, even though their equipment was from the 70th!

Taxi in Colombia is cheaper than public transportation in my country though, hihi!

Up Country bumpkin

By that argument, anyone who lives in a sex prison whether it's North America or many places in Europe should just drop inane comments in a thread anytime they get ramped up by a photo or a story. As someone else noted, this guy could restrain his comments to the General reports of a country or perhaps the admin can give him his own thread like that guy who posts photos of old over the hill providers in the Bangkok thread. The most bothersome aspect is Up Country copies an entire report from a poster and then responds with 'Nice' or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny12  [View Original Post]
    I just looked at the member's posting history. Hilarious! What you fail to understand, Old Parr, is that the poor fellow is a Sri Lankan monger. I've spent in total about a month there and never got laid. It's a terrible sport fucking destination. But still the Colombo thread on ISG has over 20,000 posts. So a dedicated monger, someone perhaps very much like you or me, is relegated to looking at photos of women from around the world and just saying "nice." Compared to the average Sri Lankan hooker, they are indeed nice. VERY nice. There are some real hotties in Sri Lanka, but they're not P4P.

Quote Originally Posted by OldParr  [View Original Post]
    You also might want to try consider reviewing a posters posting history before making your comments, so you can understand why certain comments are made.

Thanks. Seems like Juan is one of the best options for an apartment in Bocagrande. There aren't many options for expensive Cartagena.

Thanks again.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysRandy  [View Original Post]
    Juan's apartments are all within walking distance of LDV and the Hilton Hotel. If using one bedroom price starts at $75 U.S. Used Juan many times. Great guy. http://www.venpro.net/fotosapartamentos/english.htm.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebro  [View Original Post]
    And for the other mongers out there, can anyone PM Juan's contact information and your experience with his apartments? Where are Juan's apartments located and how much he charges? Is there a website link to the apartments?
    Juan's apartments are all within walking distance of LDV and the Hilton Hotel. If using one bedroom price starts at $75 U.S. Used Juan many times. Great guy. http://www.venpro.net/fotosapartamentos/english.htm.

CJ Sparrow,

Maybe I do not have any, so now what? I simply tell it like it is, just like in the past when I made comments that you were one strange dude, which is a honest statement. You also might want to try consider reviewing a posters posting history before making your comments, so you can understand why certain comments are made.

Have a great day!

Keep up the good manners on the forum, please Gentlemen.

"Old Parr; Get lost loser. You already were kicked out of the Philippine forum according to David 33. ".

This kind of comments should not be allowed!

Originally Posted by see Jack Sparrow.

"Cocain can't be compared with a heavy industry like oil at all. " see jack Sparrow.

At which the knowledgeable Manizales911 replied;.

"Baloney, I've spent enough time in Colombia to know better, I don't need a calculator, pencil and spreadsheet to figure this one out. ".

I'm an free academic working just with the problem of important the the informal economy are in Latin America, and one part of that is Colombian export of cocaine.

Instead of calling me "Baloney", Manizales could have started in interesting discussion, giving me new threads to work on.

We are all here to help each other out.

If that guy you mention, who was kicked out from Filipina-thread, is true, what was it based on?; in this thread I find nothing than a few short and positive reports, or rather comments, like "you are a lucky man" and the like.

I have contributed 2014-2015 a lot of info. , that has helped many guys find prepagos, or my specialty, one model was "Girlfriend for a month", which not not be taken literally", it's just a way; have one "novia" + testing others simultaneously. In many aspects, reminding of LegalTenders "scholarship".

Myself I met Isabella, which in August 2014 was No. 1 one on Colombian Cupid. Which never had happen, not so fast and not so long and not that modest price.

I only choose the really pretty ones and, while posting this directly on CC, I was kicked out in 2-3 days. But I got around 50 positive responses. And I send the link to them in PMs.

Money is the world's greatest afrodisiac!

Some girls accept P4 P as a natural thing, necessary to pay the bill, or escape 60 hs. Weeks with 600 mil pesos a month, and 5-10 their income. But there girls that "never" would do it, so the dating-sites are like a mine-field.

Some girls, especially here in Cartagena, model, lawstudent, own apartment on Boca Grande, all high class; always a member on CC and A Foreign Affair and speaks very good English; claims she is not a prepago; but the it just not add up. She have all the social, economical, language -wise as the typical High Class Prepagos of that area have. But she acts like she is looking for a novio, future husband. Our period of communication wet down; since she needed money first; then relationship, more or less so, but she put it in an "literal present", so being a top-model, that made me loose my rationality and since there always where a kind of "hope". This girls, that are high-IQs and manipulative, they can cost you lot of money, since they are good actors, and when in love, I become so romantic that I more or less could sign a marriage contract, by which she could get a monthly compensation, so she could hold the same standard of living, as when me where married. It was a Brazilian couple who told me that; men pays then pay to his X-wife, until she get's a new "victim" and do it all over again.

Hannah Rosin, an american sociologist claims that in today's society, in many cases the females have the upper hand! They can continue as prepagos in another city or country, meeting a rich guy, divorce him; and keep going on with that "strategy", for life. Since men in general no longer have twice as high income vs. The females, they wait to marry until they find one with at least 2 times what she make a month. For an American or Western European the factors are much higher, of course, but the study main point is clear; the laws favours the females, since they are still based on an old much higher different.

This info. Is important and can help men, just about to get married to a +9-10 beautiful Colombiana 10-30 years younger.

What do not help is the cutting of, what could had developed to an interesting discussion on a central issue; How big is the informal cocaine industry worth as part of GNP;.

"Cocain can't be compared with a heavy industry like oil at all. " vs.

"Baloney, I've spent enough time in Colombia to know better, I don't need a calculator, pencil and spreadsheet to figure this one out. ".

Me should all continue to help each other out, and stop insulting other member, you can disagree, but with good manners.

The guys who have help me; I pay if forward to next generation of "Hobby-ists", and also help my absolute favorite girls find clients from abroad; they get better payed and the risk being robbed is minimal, as a poor colombian client is a risk for the prepago. The girls I give potential clients, understand that their theft will be reported, and she loose business!

Co-operation and generosity pays of. For all of us!

Quote Originally Posted by UpCountry  [View Original Post]
    Nice Chicas. You are lucky to have them.
    Get lost loser. You already were kicked out of the Philippine forum according to David 33.

Quote Originally Posted by Otiers  [View Original Post]
    I rented from Mery Salence since I have known her for many years. The apartment went for 330 K per night because it was during the Miss Colombia pageant and Independce celebration. Usually 220 K which right now is about $70 US. Juan is a good guy and his apartments are in the same vicinity. He has some nice apartment in the Marinare building and includes hot water, washer / dryer, wifi. Depending on the time of the year, his prices range around $75 US based upon today's conversion rate.
    Thanks for the information.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerebro  [View Original Post]
    Very nice report Otiers. I enjoyed reading your adventure in Cartagena. It is nice to see that there are women out that are opened to being with man who have this hobby. By the way, how did you book your Mirador del Laguito and how much was your apartment? And for the other mongers out there, can anyone PM Juan's contact information and your experience with his apartments? Where are Juan's apartments located and how much he charges? Is there a website link to the apartments?
    I rented from Mery Salence since I have known her for many years. The apartment went for 330 K per night because it was during the Miss Colombia pageant and Independce celebration. Usually 220 K which right now is about $70 US. Juan is a good guy and his apartments are in the same vicinity. He has some nice apartment in the Marinare building and includes hot water, washer / dryer, wifi. Depending on the time of the year, his prices range around $75 US based upon today's conversion rate.

Very nice report Otiers. I enjoyed reading your adventure in Cartagena. It is nice to see that there are women out that are opened to being with man who have this hobby. By the way, how did you book your Mirador del Laguito and how much was your apartment? And for the other mongers out there, can anyone PM Juan's contact information and your experience with his apartments? Where are Juan's apartments located and how much he charges? Is there a website link to the apartments?

Quote Originally Posted by Otiers  [View Original Post]
    After a week of recovering from my trip to Cartagena, I have had time to reflect on the eleven days spent in Colombia. I arrived on November 9th and checked into my Laquito apartment. I like to stay in Mirador del Laquito because of the location, the pool, and the apartment I rent has hot water and wifi.

I decided to head to Rocio's hoping to find a quick release and praying I would find somebody like I found in March. I knew Catalina would not be there since there is so much turnover in these places, but was hoping to find a similar experience. I have kept track of Catalina (not her real name) on Facebook and sent her a message I was in Cartagena. She sent a message back quickly stating she would arrive later in the week. More of her later. Back to my visit to Rocio's, I found a young 19 year old from Monteria. She was playful like most of the girls here, but was more of a girl next door type, which is great if the girl next door is a nympho. Total cost 150 K and 15K for the taxi, he waited on me which I did not want, because they will stick you with additional cash for the time they wait. I usually tip someone to find me a taxi later.

So after a day on my own, my wife joined me, so my play time would be thwarted somewhat. The next few days were spent going to Homecenter, heading to the Clock Pub to watch Colombia vs Chile in soccer, watching my wife shop, and laying low at the pool. The Clock Pub is a great place to watch music videos (American music) and the soccer match. The game took place the same day as the Independence day parade with the streets filled locals spraying foam, tossing colored chalk at each other. We made into the pub without getting the treatment and got a table at the back in front of a TV. The place erupted when Colombia tied it in the second half and it end in a tie, so there was still an air of celebratio
    We headed to a disco where it was mostly groups of singles dancing and sharing alcohol. I was offered many shots and my wife was dancing with anybody who asked.

Cartagena 11/9 - 11/20

After a week of recovering from my trip to Cartagena, I have had time to reflect on the eleven days spent in Colombia. I arrived on November 9th and checked into my Laquito apartment. I like to stay in Mirador del Laquito because of the location, the pool, and the apartment I rent has hot water and wifi.

I had a quick bite at Riquisimo and then headed to the small Exito store for the ATM located in the back of the store. It allows 600,000 per transaction and I usually did two transactions so that I did not need to venture to an ATM often. The apartment has a safe, so I could keep extra cash and other valuables safe. I picked up some water, beer, and ice so I would be OK for one night.

I decided to head to Rocio's hoping to find a quick release and praying I would find somebody like I found in March. I knew Catalina would not be there since there is so much turnover in these places, but was hoping to find a similar experience. I have kept track of Catalina (not her real name) on Facebook and sent her a message I was in Cartagena. She sent a message back quickly stating she would arrive later in the week. More of her later. Back to my visit to Rocio's, I found a young 19 year old from Monteria. She was playful like most of the girls here, but was more of a girl next door type, which is great if the girl next door is a nympho. Total cost 150 K and 15K for the taxi, he waited on me which I did not want, because they will stick you with additional cash for the time they wait. I usually tip someone to find me a taxi later.

I asked the taxi driver to let me off at the clock tower so I could check out the action. I posted earlier about my experience with that adventure and it was well worth the effort.

So after a day on my own, my wife joined me, so my play time would be thwarted somewhat. The next few days were spent going to Homecenter, heading to the Clock Pub to watch Colombia vs Chile in soccer, watching my wife shop, and laying low at the pool. The Clock Pub is a great place to watch music videos (American music) and the soccer match. The game took place the same day as the Independence day parade with the streets filled locals spraying foam, tossing colored chalk at each other. We made into the pub without getting the treatment and got a table at the back in front of a TV. The place erupted when Colombia tied it in the second half and it end in a tie, so there was still an air of celebration. We headed to a disco where it was mostly groups of singles dancing and sharing alcohol. I was offered many shots and my wife was dancing with anybody who asked.

On Thursday, I got a message from Catalina that she was in town and wanted to meet. Luckily, my wife headed out to shop and get her hair done, so I had about five hours to kill. I met Catalina and headed to a short time hotel for some fun. My wife is open to my fun, but does not want me to be seen with another girl since many people know us in Laquito and Bocagrande. Catalina just turned 22 and is 5'6" and 110 pounds with long black hair. She is a university student working while school is out (she showed me her student ID) at the Pley Club. Her friend Ximena is 19 and also a student. Catalina and I spent a few hours together and never asked for money because we had been together before and remained Facebook friends. She loves oral sex and she is very wet when receiving. I felt her come at least three times and the sheets were soaked with her liquid. She required a condom for sex and afterwards she would cuddle and sleep for a half hour. I gave he 200 K for three hours and she was happy. She said she was open to meeting my wife for a threesome. We agreed to meet again later.

On Sunday, my wife and I headed to the beach and since we have been coming for the past twelve years, Tony called out to us as soon as we were in sight. We got a great spot behind a couple of girls in thongs which was great for viewing, but after a hour or so, they left and two groups of gay guys filled their spot. Whatever people's tendencies are, is no problem for me, but it did make me feel somewhat uneasy when one would gyrate his pelvis in the face of one of the other guys. It would bother me even if a hetero guy would do this in front of a woman. My wife had about a dozen Corona's and I had about half of that. She called Tony over to bring some girls by to take back to the apartment. Tony brought a young girl from Cali to us and we took her to the apartment. The girl quote 300 K for two hours, but my wife negotiated 150 K. I am not usually fond of threesomes because half the time I feel like a benchwarmer waiting to enter the game. The young lady knew how to please my wife and was very active with me. She enjoyed DFK and having her pussy and ass given plenty of attention which I obliged.

After a week, my wife had to leave to go back home and work. I then had two days left to keep myself busy. I called Catalina and she asked to spend the night, but she needed to pay a fine of 100 k to Pley Club. I agreed and she said she would take 150 K for her, so a total of 250 K for TLN with a very attractive college girl. As I was preparing for her arrival, she sent me a message that her friend Ximena would like to join us since she is reserved and did not have any friends with the other girls at the club. I agreed I would help her friend also with the intention of her just joining us for few hours. They arrived around 10 pm and we enjoyed some wine and listened to music. Catalina snuggled up with me on the sofa, while Ximena was shyly sitting across from us. I was beginning to think it was a mistake, but after 30 minutes, Ximena began to loosen up. I found out later it was because Ximena knew I enjoyed oral sex and ass play. Catalina had told her how much she enjoyed my skills, that was the reason Ximena wanted to come with her so she could experience some play with her ass. We went into the bedroom and soon both were on each side of me kissing and playfully enjoying our bodies. Catalina would kiss Ximena's nipples, but I felt Ximena was not into girl on girl action. I gave Ximena some oral sex and played with her asshole, but did not insert my finger because it was too tight. I gave Catalina oral sex and kept going until she had at least three orgasm. I counted each time I felt a gush of hot fluid hit my face and felt her body jerk. I just enjoy looking up at that pretty face of hers and seeing her smile. She got up to get a drink so that Ximena would feel more relaxed with me. I turned Ximena on her stomach and stated kissing her back and then slid between her cheeks. She has a scar in her butt crack to indicate butt implants. She did not need them, but the implants made her ass so firm, you could bounce a quarter off of it. I slid my tonge around her asshole and slid it in as she relaxed. I heard her moan and her body move in rhythm with my movements. After she came, I used her juices to lubricate my index finger and slowly slid it in her tight hole. Soon I had my finger up to the second knuckle and felt her come again. She grabbed me around the neck and kissed me deeply. Catalina knew her friend had accomplished her goal for her first time anal play and she looked at her and said "colito?" She then said looking at me "In English, ASS?" I said yes that is the word and then they high fived each other.

We spent the rest of the night playing around with each others bodies and I got three blowjobs (with condoms) during the rest of the night. Ximena went to sleep in one bedroom and Catalina and I fell asleep together in the other bedroom. They left at 7 am with a promise to come back later to go to the pool at 11 am. When I did not hear from Catalina, I sent a message stating I needed to head out for awhile. She finally sent a message at 2 saying they fell asleep, but would be over in an hour, but were hungry. When they arrived, the day guy would not let both up to the apartment and was rude to them. I went down and we headed to Frisby for a chicken sandwich and much needed liquids. I wanted Catalina alone for a few hours, so I told Ximena that I would spend some time with her at Pley Club later in the night. After, Catalina and I got out of the taxi, Catalina negotiated with the taxi to take her friend back to the club. As we walked past the front desk guy, she smirked at him and discretely flipped him off. We laughed all the way up to the apartment.

Catalina let me take a couple more photos of her with her Adidas warm-up pants and exercise halter top. She did look just like any US college girl especially when she wore her glasses. Her smile, attitude, and model like face and body just made me feel like a young man again. She spent the next few hours with me and she came a few more times. The sheets are totally soaked still from last night and today and I was glad, it was my last night. She curled up next to me and fell asleep for an hour. She then realized it was getting close to the time she needed to be back at the club, so she looked at me smiled and proceeded to give me a blowjob sin condom. Afterwards she asked I do not tell anyone at the club. She gladly accepted 150 K and did not even look at the money when I gave it to her. She soon left and I cleaned up, packed my bags and headed to Bocagrande for last minute gift shopping and take out pizza at the new place next to the Rio Casino.

I headed out to the Pley Club around 11 and walked into a room full of very attractive young ladies from different areas of Colombia. I was almost tackled by a few as I made my way to a table. The music was so loud I could not hear what the waiter was saying, so I mimed bring me a beer. I waited about 15 minutes when I saw my sweet flacita come from through the back door. She saw me at the table and smiled and ran over to me to give me a big hug and kiss. Soon Ximena joined us and they both ordered a Red Bull. After talking for about 30 minutes, I took Ximena to a room as I had promised her, but the damn club demanded 250 K. After tipping the room lady for towels and condoms, I was alone with Ximena. She asked that I do more ass play with her and she wanted to go further than the previous night. She said with a smile she is no longer an ass virgin and wanted to explore more. For the next twenty minutes I licked and sucked her pussy and ass and when she was relaxed I was easily able to insert my middle finger in her ass past the second knuckle. After she came twice, there was a knock on the door which I hate. She then told me that Catalina told her it was OK to blow me without a condom. I just shot my load into her mouth when another knock on the door came. I cleaned up and Ximena dressed me, then kissed me deeply and she wiped tears from her eyes as she said goodbye. She is new to the game and Catalina told me it was her first time doing this since she needed money for the next school year. Ximena went to her room and Catalina took me to settle my bar tab. Damn 57 K for a beer and two Red Bulls!

Catalina went outside with me to get me a taxi. She gave me a long deep kiss and hugged me for a couple minutes. I realize I am just another number in their long lines of men they are with, but they do make it feel personal and you feel like their boyfriend. Catalina has a US visitor visa, so I plan to have her visit for week next year.

I packed my bags in the morning and headed to the airport for my flight to Miami. It was so surreal to video chat with my wife as I was in the waiting area and then receive a message from Catalina providing a small prayer for a safe trip.

Overall a successful trip. One tip for all, keep your contacts because when you establish a relationship, the cost will be more economical.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 402.jpg‎   411.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    OMG! :eek:

Chicharrones. Pisco Sour (Peruan national cocktail, so to speak). La Fonda.

I avoid taking seafood from cart in the beach (risk to be overcharged, plus questionable hygiene).
    Riquisimo has good meat but it's too much populated by gringos and WGs accompanying them or looking for them.

My choices:
    For the best dinner: Santisimo. Good and elegant.
    For late dinner: Juan del Mar. Always the same menu year after year, boring, but it closes at 12, so it's often my only choice if I go out at 10 pm. What's annoying is the music, too loud and trivial, it even impedes conversating. The owner is very famous in Colombia (soap operas?) So you see ladies lined up for a selfie with him. He plays his role well, so he keeps his smile on face at all times.
    For steaks: Carbon de Palo in Bocagrande if I am late, Quebracho in Centro if I want the best steak.
    For ceviches: avoid Bocagrande, go straight to kiosks outside the wall at the right of Reloy (facing it, Av. Venezuela).
    For lunch: La Mulata in Centro, or a small restaurant on the beach at Laguito which I do not name it (because I like it keeps small and patronized only by locals: :P).
    For a cheap lunch, I also like the cafeteria at the Exito in Bocagrande. Its on the second floor, I think a plate of rice & beans with a choice of meat runs 5-6 k COP.

Other places I liked in Centro were Salou (near Cafe del Mar) and Sibaris Wine Bar for tapas and wine (the paella looked good, but I think it's too big for 2 people).

Quote Originally Posted by Halcyon901  [View Original Post]
    They had a chicharonne banh mi sandwich appetizer which was spectacular.
    Cocktails are good too, try to Piso Sour.
    In Bocagrande, La Fonde Antioquena has decent Colombian food, if you're into bandeja paisa and chicharonne
    Riquisimo; steak is decent, I think I had the fried fish last time, which was ok. I prefer the fried fish on the beach; one thing I always get when at the beach in Laguito is the ceviche / camarones from the cart.
    OMG! :eek:
    Chicharrones. Pisco Sour (Peruan national cocktail, so to speak). La Fonda.

I avoid taking seafood from cart in the beach (risk to be overcharged, plus questionable hygiene).
    Riquisimo has good meat but it's too much populated by gringos and WGs accompanying them or looking for them.

My choices:
    For the best dinner: Santisimo. Good and elegant.
    For late dinner: Juan del Mar. Always the same menu year after year, boring, but it closes at 12, so it's often my only choice if I go out at 10 pm. What's annoying is the music, too loud and trivial, it even impedes conversating. The owner is very famous in Colombia (soap operas?) So you see ladies lined up for a selfie with him. He plays his role well, so he keeps his smile on face at all times.
    For steaks: Carbon de Palo in Bocagrande if I am late, Quebracho in Centro if I want the best steak.
    For ceviches: avoid Bocagrande, go straight to kiosks outside the wall at the right of Reloy (facing it, Av. Venezuela).
    For lunch: La Mulata in Centro, or a small restaurant on the beach at Laguito which I do not name it (because I like it keeps small and patronized only by locals: :P).

Posting Limitations