Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Cartagena Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 947 FirstFirst ... 38 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 58 98 148 548 ... LastLast
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Rzrfl69  [View Original Post]
    I just booked my trip for July 6-9. Was supposed to goin April but flight was cancelled due to crazy rains in Ft. Lauderdale.

Haven't been there in over a year. Looking forward. My regular girl will be there from Medellin. Plan to spend most the time with her and she will help me choose some girls for extra fun. She loves to watch.

Seems like things have calmed down a bit there. I talked to a local I know and he said many less problems than before. Many police.

I did put my tinder to ctg last night. Noticing a ton more dark skin girls compared to previous trips.
    I had a reply to this post and either the mods didn't approve it or it got lost on the way due to how fast this board times out and logs you out in the middle of composing a message.

But to sum it up. I wouldn't take face value of 1 local how things are there, I got to multiple sources. For example, I get most of my information from the chicas who work the street and the clubs so I always know what's going on in and around Dolce, Delirium and Space, they will let me know up front the new scams, places to stay away from after certain times, clubs that pulls bait and switch, girls to stay away from, etc.

If you don't have those type of boots on the ground sources then social media is a good alternative.

I've put some reports before of the problems at the beaches, gringos being followed from the airport and robbed at gunpoint, People getting robbed in Getsemani as somehow that area is seeing an increased 2 men on a Motocycle sighting. I guessing the cops no longer have that roadblock preventing them from entering Manga and using the bridge to get over to Getsemani.

Another place to check is Instagram and use it as a resource to be aware of when you see something you can connect the dots and act accordingly rather than get caught off guard.

There are more on Minuto30.

Since you have not been there in over a year, here's a few to keep you aware:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtbvO4bOlyY/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CryaKFFgfwt/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsUrfdWA-E5/

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsaITG_A8Xp/

Might not be open:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CtILJsIAjuP/

As always, be cautious, stay safe, and make it home with more good stories than bad ones.

We are all men up in here. Do not lie to yourself or us!

Thank your for your warm welcome to the community.

Stop being passive aggressive Rzrfl69 and speak to me directly like real man. That is a request not a demand. And everyone who reads my posts needs to do so with their big boy panties on. I do not argue, attack or call names (like many others do). I discuss and share my thoughts. You don't like my thoughts, put me on ignore.

We all know what groups, your just trying to make an issue in the community.
    Actually I don't know what groups you are talking about. If you know who they are then state who they are. If you are afraid to state it then maybe deep down inside you know who you are and what what you are and maybe just maybe self examination is in order. I only pointed that many are swimming naked so now they want to run to grab their swim trunks and blame the messenger. I simply let everyone see a reflection of possible biases in themselves.

Exactly what issue am I trying to make?

Yes it's a huge difference to people going somewhere doing things they couldn't normally afford. To people going there to do things that are legal and accepted in that society. Massive difference in fact.
    Are the individuals you refer to from the (secret unnamed groups in question) doing anything illegal? Are they doing things that are getting them deported from Colombia? Thrown out of the establishments they are doing them in?

Heads up for you Bro. I don't know where you are from. But for he last ten years I have lived in the Dominican Republic. I do not come from sex prison in the DisUnited States of America. I come from a land where young pussy is plentiful and available. But in case you didn't get the memo I have had a passport since got my first job for the government of my country of origin. And it was Diplomatic Passport. The color at that time was red. Pretty heady stuff for young man in his early 20's.

I share this not to brag but to give perspective to you young boys. Anyone with a passport has always been free to travel the world in order to go where they are treated best. Clearly the individuals from the (secret unnamed groups) are doing this after having been smart enough to get their passports, earn enough money to be able to buy a plane ticket to travel to another country, along with paying for the lodging, food and entertainment that they wish.

Those people don't know how to act.
    What people? And what definition are you using to judge their behavior.

Like they just hit the lottery.
    Every man that works hard has the right to spend their money as they choose to do so. And real men know this! You will never find me telling another man how to spend his money. So, if someone wants to spend their money like they are one week millionaires, if they like it I love it. Does not affect me one bit.

Yet then go back home to their tiny existence.
    The individuals of the (secret unnamed group to which you are referring) have worked hard to earn their money. They are taking a bit of time from their wage slave existence to come and enjoy the fruits of their hard work. Exactly what is your problem with that?

How does how another man spends his money have any affect on you?

And how does it raise prices? Because girls see these idiots throwing money around and expect that for them.
    So, according to you, all men who spend money in a way that you do not approve of are "idiots". Do you have a problem with the fact that I just spent what I had to spend to buy a iPhone 14 Pro Max 512 GB? Lots of less expensive phones out there. Am I an idiot also?

What a girl expects has absolutely no affect on me. I am going to pay what I am going to pay. And I am going to give what I am going to give. It is a private transaction. And my experience and Spanish speaking ability allow me to tell a girl to to get your money from someone else. I am not paying anymore than I want to pay. The ability to say no and be comfortable with yourself is a very powerful skill. Those who seek more inner power need to master it. We all need to be men and hold frame. And not be moved by what others are doing. There are too many girls out there who would like to just have chance to get by this month. Get out of the tourist areas where these (secret, unnamed) groups operate and into the real world and community that you are visiting. You do speak Spanish, right?

How do you not understand that?
    I understand it better than you do. Because I understand economics. I am not a wage slave anymore. I emancipated myself. I am now a capitalist. I understand that the pussy market is a consumer market. It is also a market where price discovery is not pure as the transitions are private. And learned from my experiences that what I choose to pay or give is not dependent upon what any other man is doing in that market. That is the nature of the pussy market. And because I believe that "pussy is pussy" it allows me to stay focused on the deal and not the girl.

My suggestion is for individuals who are not getting what they want out of life to spend some time doing some self examination and self improvement. Having a little backbone never hurt any man. And they might find their lives dramatically improved if they develop themselves instead of just complaining about others.

Oh this moron is throwing away $1 bills. He and his friends can afford to give me a lot more if they act like that.
    Well, I feel sorry for the girl who thinks like that. If that activity is occurring it is occurring within a business establishment focused on entertainment. They are spending money. A girl does not decide how much they get from an encounter from me. I decide that. And I would suggest that you and anyone else that does want to be thought of by these same girls to be a punk ass female dog, dumb mother fuckin, girly man do the same.

So yes. This immaturity, ignorance, or just plain stupidity is ruining this scene almost everywhere.
    Like whoa! Really, I will take your word on this one. And stipulate that you are the expert in Cartagena on the activity that occurs with the (secret, unnamed) groups you are referring to. May I ask question, when you see such behavior and you feel a deep revulsion down to your soul, do you get up and immediately leave the establishment you witness this in?

I see jealousy. And I don't understand why. Those with passports and knowledge, who don't like what others who also have passports and enough money to use them, can just use their passports again to travel to a different location. Or they can simply goto the establishments where the individuals of the (secret unnamed) groups that behave in a way that they don't approve off are not going. Worrying about what another man is doing with his dick or money is a violation of Man Law 101 in my opinion and is some mother fuckin, punk * ass girly man shit.

Instead of focusing on others, focus on yourself. Because if you can take care of yourself you will always be happy. You cannot control what others do. After you arrive in a spot and you find the individuals in that spot to no longer be to your liking, move on. You are not promised the experience your are seeking. Real men get it by seeking it out for themselves until they find it.

1,000,000 million people live in Cartagena. And individuals cannot find a place in the entire city where they are comfortable? Or is it that they simply don't feel that others (others in these secret unnamed groups) should have same right to exercise their ability to travel and party in the places that they do?

I keep it real!

Quote Originally Posted by SubCmdr  [View Original Post]
    So, by your definition, all of your real girlfriends engaged in prostitution with you by your own admission. You don't get to choose what constitutes "or other valuables" and say my payment for this does not count. That dog don't hunt with me. In my humble opinion (and I have been reading your response to my posts for more than a few years), you expect everyone to use your definitions. After all this time you ought to know that I reject your definitions and agree with you about 1 out of 1000 times and that ratio is probably high.
    Even Ray Charles can see how disingenuous you are and he is blind and dead, but go ahead and disagree for the sake of disagreeing. There is a thick line between paying for pussy and being in a traditional relationship with someone. Bless the person's heart who can't or claims he can not tell the difference.

Mongering vs Real Relationship

No need for arguing over a matter that is so simple and which the 'arguers' are actually on the same page. P4P is a relationship that is based entirely on money. A 'real' relationship is not based entirely on money, both parties have made a commitment to each other. There are usually several factors that could lead to such a commitment being made and the financial resources of one or other of the parties may be one such factor. Other factors could be looks, background, interests, etc.

We all know what groups, your just trying to make an issue in the community.

Yes it's a huge difference to people going somewhere doing things they couldn't normally afford. To people going there to do things that are legal and accepted in that society.

Massive difference in fact.

Those people don't know how to act. Like they just hit the lottery. Yet then go back home to their tiny existence.

And how does it raise prices? Because girls see these idiots throwing money around and expect that for them. How do you not understand that?

Oh this moron is throwing away $1 bills. He and his friends can afford to give me a lot more if they act like that.

So yes. This immaturity, ignorance, or just plain stupidity is ruining this scene almost everywhere.

It is social science and economics. Have you ever been married? If so, did THAT relationship involve money?
    In my marriage we shared responsibilities. My wife paid the mortgage and I paid the other bills. My wife did the cooking and cleaning and I did the other things like yard work and maintenance to the house.

I have been married. Twice. And they were real relationships. And they involved money.
    Well allow me to rephrase real relationship to relationship that is not based on money. If that is what you prefer a relationship to be based on then that is a personal preference. But I prefer my relationships not to be based on whether I have or give the other person money or not. I prefer my partner to like me for me, not because the check is coming.

All real relationships involve money

I will just speak for myself. All my real relationships have involved money. Because money is life. And by a real relationship I mean emotional connection. That I care about the person beyond just a sexual interest. Now if you are just fucking you can certainly get away with just giving her your dick and walking away. If that is all I want to do, unless it is a hook up I just prefer to pay and keep things clear.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Stop the money and see what kind of "real relationship" you are still in. It is not rocket science.
    It is social science and economics. Have you ever been married? If so, did THAT relationship involve money?

I have been married. Twice. And they were real relationships. And they involved money. And can tell you one thing, in my second marriage the sex stopped. But the money kept flowing (until the divorce). I have had plenty of real relationships and they all involve money. Why stop the money if the relationship is good? If I enjoy spending time with a girl I am going to take her out and spend money on her. In a real relationships.

You are big on the definition of what prostitution is. But I think you don't really understand the meaning. Let me clarify it for you:

prostitution, the practice of engaging in relatively indiscriminate sexual activity, in general with someone who is not a spouse or a friend, in exchange for immediate payment in money or other valuables.

If you are talking about paying when we go on trips or out to eat then sure.
    So, by your definition, all of your real girlfriends engaged in prostitution with you by your own admission. You don't get to choose what constitutes "or other valuables" and say my payment for this does not count. That dog don't hunt with me. In my humble opinion (and I have been reading your response to my posts for more than a few years), you expect everyone to use your definitions. After all this time you ought to know that I reject your definitions and agree with you about 1 out of 1000 times and that ratio is probably high.

Quote Originally Posted by Nypher  [View Original Post]
    I know AirBBs condos with all the the luxury stuff, private jacuzzi, great balcony views and security in El Laguito but price starts at $150 a night and needs to be booked months in advance especially if it's an American holiday weekend.

If it's not about the money then rent an additional place in Centro where you can have your after hours fun and still keep your luxury hotel room.
    Well, just booked the flight and hotel (Bocagrande) for next week, so months in advance wasn't an option LOL. Based on the last few pages I am going Monday to Friday, so I won't deal with the weekend madness. I'm traveling from SFL, the airfare is cheap, I have been practicing my Spanish, so I hope this will be the first of many visits. At some point when I have the lay of the land I will stay through a weekend and see how the scene changes on the weekend.

I have found and read a couple of the local review boards and am making a contact list. Will probably set up one visit in advance and see how it goes. I am amenable to sticking with one girl to show me around if the price and the girl are right but I will keep at least one night to hunt the clock tower.

What groups? What show?

Instead it's the groups making a show because they are in a country where their dollar travels further.
    What groups? What show?

I think the big point being missed is between those groups going to places they can stretch their dollars. To us going to places were a certain hobby is legal or allowed. Half those guys don't end up taking a girl back at the end of the night, or yeah they think they are falling in love 🤣. So they cause inflated prices, and also pissed off girls.
    This dog don't hunt. If half the guys (of the secret, nameless group) are not taking girls, how does that cause inflated prices? I can understand about the girls being pissed off. But they are not assured that they are going to get a client when they go out for the night. The girls have just as much choice as the guys do. And doesn't the business establishment make out well because the individuals in the (secret, nameless groups) are spending money like they are one week millionaires?

It's a difference going somewhere and understanding the difference in the dollar to just exploiting it.
    Anyone who goes anyplace where their money buys them more value is not being exploitative. They are being smart by using the currency arbitrage to either get more for their budget they have allocated or they are paying less for their normal lifestyle. For me when I travel to Colombia is it not for girls. It is because the quality of the goods and services are better and the prices are lower compared to where I live. I can treat my girl to the lifestyle (to which I have become accustomed) at a price that does not break my personal budget.

For me Cartagena is close and easy. Yes the stay and food is cheap, but I'm not staying in a penthouse and ordering lobster. The lower price just means I can stay longer or go more often.

If Canada had FKK clubs legal, shit I'the probably go there once a year because it's so close. For an example.
    I make the same choices. I am dreading my two days of travel to Thailand. But I have never been there so I feel I should at least go once.

If Canada had FKK clubs legal, shit I'the probably go there once a year because it's so close. For an example.
    After the uptick of money throwers in Cartegena doing dumb things of making it rain in clubs and the clocktower area I decided to try a new area where they were not putting out videos of that nonsense and ventured over to Germany last year and tried the FKK scene. I was surprised it was only $500 round trip on a 787 Dreamliner and the plane was half empty on the redeye.

I went in blind and it was not to my liking. A good learning experience, the hard way and now I know from that mistake I was supposed to go to Frankfurt instead of Berlin so my next visit will be different.

http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2741920

That's exactly it. That guy taking a girl back to his room isn't effecting anyone else. Instead it's the groups making a show because they are in a country where their dollar travels further.

I think the big point being missed is between those groups going to places they can stretch their dollars. To us going to places were a certain hobby is legal or allowed. Half those guys don't end up taking a girl back at the end of the night, or yeah they think they are falling in love 🤣. So they cause inflated prices, and also pissed off girls.

It's a difference going somewhere and understanding the difference in the dollar to just exploiting it.

For me Cartagena is close and easy. Yes the stay and food is cheap, but I'm not staying in a penthouse and ordering lobster. The lower price just means I can stay longer or go more often.

Yeah you fall for that bullshit if you want to. I have had countless normal girlfriends all over Latin America in the past over 20 years and never had to assume any financial responsibility. If you are talking about paying when we go on trips or out to eat then sure. If you are talking about paying somebody's rent or bills then hell no. That sounds like the sin sot dowry BS they get dumb foreigners to believe in Thailand. You better learn to tell those broads to kick rocks when they try to pull that crap on you.
    Bills and their own expenses no.

If we go to restaurants I will always pay. Why? Because I like expensive wine and fine dining. I wanted to go to these types of restaurants.

My GF is happy with food but I wanted aged steak.

But in the end if you want a relationship with any woman that is considered real men will be financially responsible.

There's a difference between being taken advantage of and simply being a man.

I have no problems with the traditional standards of providing if my girl has no problem of being traditional as well. That's where the issue is.

Real relationships have no money involved?
    Stop the money and see what kind of "real relationship" you are still in. It is not rocket science.

I did read your post and the one you replying to. I do not think you are an "ist" brother so chill. But I have a problem with others identifying a particular group at the visitors causing the "problems" in a location. Example:

I will state again, it is not a code. It is explicit. And like I said before I know what time it is. And I know what type of people make statements like the above. Nypher What is a passport boy? And how did you identify and know they are the cause of the problems you are making reference to?

Once again I ask you who are the Passport Bros or Passport Boys? How do you identify them? And why does their presence and actions affect you at all?

I can speak personally on Sosua experiences. I don't have to watch videos about it. My visits there are not affected by anyone. I have a good time in the places that work for me with the girls that work for me. I see lots of things there that are really sad: like ugly old white guys that are taking a young girl back to the hotel and I really fell sorry for the girl that she has to put herself through that to get money. But I did not create the system. It is what is is. But that "old white guy" is not affecting me at all.
    If you ask 10 different people to give a definition what a Passport Bro is chances are you will get 10 different explanations.

To me, I thought it's the new wave of of men from the hip hop community that started travel to developing countries during the pandemic that fall under that label.

The challenge comes along with many people like to follow what they think is popular and trendy at the time. Different people who travel overseas separate themselves into subcategories, there are the Expats, Digital Nomads, Backpackers, etc but lately when overseas drama hits social media of guys acting a fool, take a look at the hashtags attached to the video.

As for how their presence and actions effect me?

When chicas start talking in dollars rather than their local currency.

When chicas want to be paid up front because the previous guy who looks like me fucked her over.

When vendors think they can upcharge me on something because the previous gringos who look like me was being reckless with money.

When clubs tell me I can't come in unless I buy a bottle or table service.

When the younger girls and touts approaching me with "what's up my and* instead of the usual "hola mi amor", or "my friend, my friend".

When certain individuals decide to walk off from the bill at the beach and the guy comes and give me their bill expecting me to pay just because I had the cabana next to them and they asked me a few questions about the nightlife and I told them where to go.

That's just a fraction of it post pandemic. I've learned and adjusted where to spend the majority of my time with limited interactions so I don't get mixed into the BS.

But since you're experienced in Sosua do you remember when Classico's started Bottle service and how all that began?

How about Playa Sosua at the spot with the green Presidente umbrellas? Ever ate there and looked at your bill and wonder why they added things to it that you never ordered?

Quote Originally Posted by Nypher  [View Original Post]
    Most girls you meet on the street or in the clubs will know where the love motels are.

The mostly known one is.

HOTEL EL VIAJERO CENTRO.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/Mrd1ekRD6E9ycgK6A?g_st=ic

The only sex shop I can recall is when I left Monkey Bar and started walking towards the clocktower. It's on that same street as Monkey Bar before reaching Alquimico but I can't remember the name.

There's another in Bocagrande across from the Intercontinental Shopping mall.
    Thank you. I do appreciate it.

Posting Limitations