La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 663 of 4437 FirstFirst ... 163 563 613 653 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 673 713 763 1163 1663 ... LastLast
Results 9,931 to 9,945 of 66547
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

It's a valid question

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    What does non pro mean? Asking for a friend who is a board member.
    As I have been saying for quite some time here, the chicas in Medellin are on a continuum. Of course, it's easy to know where you are and what to do when you are at the extreme end of Puta-ville and everything is hard core and only about the money. But as soon as you start moving toward center, it's one continuous shade of gray. Where do you think all this talk about being "polite" to these chicas stems from? It's because they are on a continuum and the default is to not assume they are somehow inferior just because they are willing to accept money for sex. Plus, in their minds, it is often not a direct connection, but an indirect and even circuitous one.

Guys who think in binary terms with these Medellin chicas are not going to have as smooth of sailing as someone who can appreciate the gradations. By binary, I mean categorizing chicas as either hookers or not hookers. That kind of Neanderthal thinking works for one-off wet mudhole fucks, but not if you are wanting to repeat with girls and build relationships.

Even in the Belly of the Beast, at Ground Zero, there are some fine chicas out there who are available but don't want to be seen or treated like Pay for Play. Of course, there are just as many if not more chicas who will grab you buy your dick and drag you into a love motel without a drop of embarrassment. But like I said and keep saying, they are on a continuum. The trick for a smooth exchange, transaction, session, interaction, or whatever you want to call it, is to figure out where they fall on that continuum and then react and treat them accordingly, if you are looking for something a little more meaningful. If you are just into one-time wet mudhole fucks, then who cares? Not worth your time or trouble. I get it, but that's definitely not me.

Fuck me, as I write this, MMM and her friend just left. I thought I was "done" for the day and night. Knock on door. Freckle and the little one, her roommate, completely recovered from her fever. Back to the salt mines, my Brothers in HiJinx.

Quote Originally Posted by Nclpimp  [View Original Post]
    Sure I'll play. I didn't pay her and she didn't ask for any type of money.
    Definitely serious. You have the same definition as I do, but there are many here whose definition is "I don't pay them outright, I just slip the money into their clothing or purse" or "When I say non Pro I mean a chick who doesn't not normally sell pussy and or this is her first time selling pussy to a gringo" or "On at least two occasions, the girl told me it was the first time in her life she requested money for sex. Is that type of girl a non-pro?" Or "And non-pros are usually willing to fuck you for a very long time without asking for money if they believe your are interested in the long game ("largo plaza" No matter what the status of a girl I have sex with, I always give them a regalo (present), and they never turn me down, presumably because of the way I give them the money. " or "To me a non-pro (non-prostitute) is a chick that does not fuck for money. So it sounds weird for you to say you are looking for chicks that don't fuck for money so that you can pay them for sex."

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Splooge on Face Day; List Dynamics

Interesting day at my favorite love motel where I take my GZGTG (Ground Zero Go-To-Girl) and where MMM (MarvelousMotelMaiden) works. Both have a shot at making my List, MMM more than just a shot, she is a rare jewel but it's becoming increasingly obvious that she needs to be trained, and I don't just mean her sweet holes, but her behavior, too.

On top of that, GZGTG showed her jealous side and complained to the boss of the hotel about MMM, saying that she was harassing me, which was totally not true. I nipped that in the bud by telling GZGTG she will get one more chance, but there is no room for jealousy among my chicas on my List. She admitted she was busted and agreed to not repeat the behavior.

I splooged on GZGTG's face, but less than a third hit the target. I was saving a huge load for her. Plus, I was standing at the moment of truth and she had two fingers up my ass massaging my prostate. I went over her head, hit the far wall in the bathroom behind her. Also her upper chest and her right arm. I tried fotos to show all these targets but my my shitty little burner phone camera was not up to the task.

MMM is coming over after work and asking to bring a friend and for me to feed them both. That is one example of what I meant by needing some training. I said sure, if her friend was willing to get down on her knees for her supper. She called me a "baby" but they are both still coming, due in less than 30 minutes.

I have to admit it was kind of fun sexing GZGTG in the love motel room, and then stepping out in the hallway and French kissing MMM while playing some grab ass. GZGTG is pure puta in her mindset and behavior. MMM is a non-pro working girl but she knows the score because she works in a love motel. The dynamic that seems to be working against me is MMM keeps reminding me of the money I spend on my P4 P girls and she wants her fair share even if she is not P4 P. Her viewpoint does contain some valid logic and I am not completely sure how I will handle it other than making sure she I do not set her expectations too high.

One of the standard lines I have used over and over with new chicas and girlfriends is, "Somehow you were getting along and making it before you met me, and you need to continue doing so as if you did not meet me. I am not the solution to all the problems in your life. " I said this to MMM already a couple of times. She is so fucking hawt and sexy that it can be a little tough to stand my ground. Classic big head versus little head scenario.

Fotos: One thing I really dig about all GZGTG's crotch poses, is that I did not position her, that is a natural resting comfort position for her. I love it when they can get their ass down that low with their legs spread. Easy access to both holes at a great angle. I love the dirty socks, too. She has just the right amount of sluttiness in her, for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20220802_135445 (2).jpg‎   IMG_20220802_142724a.jpg‎   IMG_20220802_143639a.jpg‎   IMG_20220802_143854a.jpg‎   IMG_20220802_144620a.jpg‎  

IMG_20220802_145009a.jpg‎   IMG_20220802_145234a.jpg‎   IMG_20220802_145722a.jpg‎   IMG_20220802_151052a.jpg‎  

Serious?

Sure I'll play. I didn't pay her and she didn't ask for any type of money. We chatted for hours at the bar where she worked. I taught her words in English I made her laugh had good conversation. She went home, showered changed and met her in laureles, danced, ate drank came back to my apt fucked, In the morning fucked again. And she left. She wanted to go out again but too many fish in the sea and my time is limited. Non pro.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]

Non pro. Had to sweet talk her for hours during her shift, took her out dancing to laureles and drinking. But her place is now hosting like an event with pros.
    Nice. That bar will be on my list to visit.

Where's the lie?

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    The only time a girl's education, and other achievements is important to me is if I'm considering her for something beyond just a quick fuck. And if I'm looking for more than a quick fuck I would never look at La Isla, or on SA.

She can be fluent in 10 languages and have multiple PhD's, but if she's working at La Isla, or advertising on SA, she's selling pussy. She might be selling pussy for a higher price, she might accept alternative payment terms, but you're always going to be dealing with someone who sees sex as a marketable commodity. In simpler terms I have no interest in turning a hooker into a housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by Osteoknot  [View Original Post]
    Tell her you will help her after she sees you. She has to earn it first, but don't tell it to her like that. And don't give her extra for the medicine, just pay her FMV (Fair Market Value).

I often say something like, "I'm sorry if what I paid you is not enough to pay for your (rent, mother's medicine, servicios, etc) but at least I can help."

Make it all sound altruistic and you are doing it because of the generally kind and warm-hearted person you are. The better she can feel about herself after she leaves you, the better it is for all concerned parties.

I feel quite certain you get this already, but a lot of the times my answers are framed for the general readership, and not just the guy who posted.
    Exactly my plan. Like I said help her with her mothers medicine not pay for all of it.

She just texted.

I really thought you would help with my mothers medicine.

I answer.

Feed you dog, pack you uniform and come here. We have dinner and I'll help you with her medecine.

Popeye being popeye.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy1  [View Original Post]
    I've been to El Centro countless times and never seen a girl above 7 on a good day. Most of them being in the 5 to 6 range, average or below average looking. Same applies to Lleras. True beauties will always find other ways or venues to make much more money than working El Centro streets or the park. No matter the place, street working girls are always bottom feeders. Low end casa girls are in the same boat, just being less exposed. The difference is not only in the looks, but also in other things, like education, social skills, ability to speak a foreign language, self confidence, values and goals in life. You won't find (most likely) a college student wanting to become a doctor or lawyer selling her pussy in El Centro streets, but you can find her on Facebook or SA, for example, or at a place like La Isla.

I agree with Elvis, if one has high standards and is looking for gorgeous, intelligent women, one has to look elsewhere, and pay accordingly, or, alternatively, try a non pro scene. La Isla used to be good, but not anymore, I see very few doable girls every time I go there, but maybe I've just been out of luck.
    Nounce and I were sitting at the fountain the other day impressed with the number of gorgeous physical specimens that happened by. That was the afternoon I banged that sweet Nubian princess. She had a model's body and a very pretty face with big beautiful smile and blazingly white purrfekt teeth. And her pussy was so snug and smooth that she moaned every time I first entered her (we took a few breaks). She would be a $2000 a session in LOS (stupid auto-editor strikes again) Angeles, easy, if you could even find someone like her. She knows she is special, but as far as how special, I can't be sure. As far as education, social skills, etcetera, multlingual, she was stoned out of her mind on Ecstasy and very willing and compliant to get even higher on tussi. So I admired her commitment, jajajaja. You sound more like an ad for on-line dating service which is where it seems your standards would more likely be met.

Most of us see what we want to see, hear what we want to hear, to keep our concept of self intact, for the most part. Arguing or trying to convince others where the best girls are is as fruitless an endeavor as rankings, speaking for myself. I couldn't be happier with my bevy of beauties. While I am certain I bang some girls a lot of guys here wouldn't touch (their loss, sometimes), I seem to notice that I have my share of babes or I am guessing what you guys call "nines", too, judging by some of the PM's I get. Jajajajaja, I don't distinguish during the pussy selection process, it just turns out that way, go figure. Ostee Out.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    I think you let others influence you that you automatically choose the opposite position. What is the difference then?
    Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    I had no trouble finding an acceptable girl, but there were at least as many who didn't meet my standards. The inexperienced monger might be amazed at the price, but anyone who has been around understands that you don't base what you spend on what you would spend in the US. Otherwise we would all be paying $200 per night for 3 star accommodations instead of $50 or less.

And there is no difference between a generic girl in La Isla and a generic girl in El Centro.
    Quote Originally Posted by RiceRocket99  [View Original Post]
    I guess the old saying comes to mind, it's his money and he can spend it however he likes. Just for contrast, I had 2 FB girls come to my northern suburb apartment couple days ago. Paid them 150 mil each plus taxis for a 3 some BBFS along with 2 pops! They stayed for around 5-6 hours. Happy hunting everybody!
    Nounce, look at these two posts. Ricerocket is helpful, describes the women he was with, and his experience. Anyone who reads the forum knows he lives at least part time in Medellin. He is not judging but providing information which is what the forum is for.

Then you have JJBee and the "experienced" mongers and "quite wealthy" men (cough, cough). Why doesn't JJBee and everyone like him tell this guy to stay at Nutibarra which is $40 a night and not the Marriott which is $240? "Experienced" and "quite wealthy" men stay at the Nutti don't'cha know?

Unlike other places I had mongered, the Colombia forums were fucked up when it came to pricing. I had to consult a local on this and it became pretty clear to me that the cut rate prices guys here talk about is for average looking women or less and in less than desirable places. With the possible exception of Cartagena, unless there is a listed price then can be easily verified, my rule of thumb is guys should expect to pay 2 or 3 the prices commonly bantered about here.

So are the guys saying this guy GiuseppeBonera overpaid being helpful or are they cocky assholes beating their chest and mouthing off about what better and more "experienced" mongers they are?

If you are coming into Medellin and have the money to stay at the Marriott, and you want to go to a place with the best chance you will find a girl you like, you should head to La Isla and if guys are being helpful, they should give a range of prices from that place. If you do not know the prices for takeout or have never done it from there, then shut the fuck about whether someone overpaid. You are being just as worthless as saying the guy overpaid for his hotel room or for his beer at La Isla.

Non pro. Had to sweet talk her for hours during her shift, took her out dancing to laureles and drinking. But her place is now hosting like an event with pros.

Quote Originally Posted by PolloNegro  [View Original Post]
    if a person has the means to spend what they want to spend to achieve what they want to achieve what makes them crazy?
    Yeah but if everyone is coming on saying they paid $20 for their ISG membership then one guy comes on and talks about he paid $400 for 2 ISG memberships, people are bound to say dude, not well as long as you were able to get an ISG membership.

I hooked up with a bartender here

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 42b26303dc194d39bca8b6429b3217be.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy1  [View Original Post]
    I've been to El Centro countless times and never seen a girl above 7 on a good day. Most of them being in the 5 to 6 range, average or below average looking. Same applies to Lleras. True beauties will always find other ways or venues to make much more money than working El Centro streets or the park. No matter the place, street working girls are always bottom feeders. Low end casa girls are in the same boat, just being less exposed. The difference is not only in the looks, but also in other things, like education, social skills, ability to speak a foreign language, self confidence, values and goals in life. You won't find (most likely) a college student wanting to become a doctor or lawyer selling her pussy in El Centro streets, but you can find her on Facebook or SA, for example, or at a place like La Isla.

I agree with Elvis, if one has high standards and is looking for gorgeous, intelligent women, one has to look elsewhere, and pay accordingly, or, alternatively, try a non pro scene. La Isla used to be good, but not anymore, I see very few doable girls every time I go there, but maybe I've just been out of luck.
    I guess I'm weird. When I'm looking for a girl to fuck, I don't require a resume, education background, relevant experience and 3 personal references. I don't care if she can speak 6 languages, or only 1. I don't understand how anyone has the time to arrange multiple interviews and background checks for a piece of ass that you'll probably never see again.

1. Does she look like someone I want to fuck?

2. Does she look like she'll be an entertaining fuck?

3. Is she willing to fuck at a price I'm comfortable with?

No need to call previous employers, no need to check her school transcripts and no need to find out where she sees herself in 5 years.

I'm having trouble believing you've been to El Centro countless times. From about the beginning of August 2017 to mid March 2018 I was in El Centro nearly every day, often twice a day. I've been several times since. While I don't know the exact number, 250 times is a reasonable estimate. In all those times I've never seen a 5, 6 or 7. They don't carry signs stating their official beauty rating and without knowing the official beauty rating committee, I have no idea what the "experts" have decided.

I have seen women who I wouldn't fuck, ever, even if they were paying me. I've also seen many girls who I would happily pay over Facebook rates. The same is true in the casas. There are usually 1 or 2 who look damn fine.

Now, I'm not a Centro rat. Casas seldom appeal to me. These days even Facebook makes me yawn. However, I've seen the truth and anyone who claims all the Centro girls are ugly is living a lie.

The only time a girl's education, and other achievements is important to me is if I'm considering her for something beyond just a quick fuck. And if I'm looking for more than a quick fuck I would never look at La Isla, or on SA.

She can be fluent in 10 languages and have multiple PhD's, but if she's working at La Isla, or advertising on SA, she's selling pussy. She might be selling pussy for a higher price, she might accept alternative payment terms, but you're always going to be dealing with someone who sees sex as a marketable commodity. In simpler terms I have no interest in turning a hooker into a housewife.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    RamDavidson84,

Depending on where you go fishing, 400,000 pesos can be a Chica fantasy, and a Colombian local would think your nuts for paying a Chica that kind of money.

Putting things in perspective, the Colombian minimum salary is about 1 million Pesos a month, so you Chica earned almost two weeks salary for perhaps a few hours of time.

I'm not saying you got hosed by this Chica, your post illustrates the "shark" attitude of the Chicas there, but you can't blame the them for asking for $ 200 USD for an hour.

I would do the same, and I can see some of the girls getting that amount of money easily.

However I wouldn't characterize the guys paying that kind of money as assholes..
    Haha, I meant the asshole comment in a joking around sort of, sorry if it came off as harsh. In all seriousness though, I would never tell a man what to do with his money. If a guy did drop a million on a chica out of Gustos, then god bless him if that was his only way out. I just wanted to make it clear that most nights in Gustos and Parque Lleras, the girls greatly out number the guys and it's very easy to negotiate a more reasonable price. My rule of thumb is 400 k per hour and 600 k multi hour in Gustos. I am an in person more guy more than an online person, so for me I got to pay a bit more.

I know you can score some very cheap talent in Centro, but the risk to reward isn't worth it for me. Speaking of risk, even roaming Parque Lleras and other spots late at night doesn't feel totally safe. I saw several bad street fights there, as well as multiple fights in Cartagena. Not guys shouting, not two guys squaring up, but multiple people banging the fuck out with police waiting for back up to break up the chaos on several occasions. I also want to warn people that you cannot act a fool at all in Parque Lleras / Cartagena, especially if you are solo.

I didn't start my mongering career until 2018 and I am really jealous that the old school guys got to experience all of this stuff in the days before youtube and WhatsApp and all the other shit that has diminished the game. Must have been incredible Surfer.

Posting Limitations