La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MedellinGringo  [View Original Post]
    Why don't I believe you? . Are we really to believe that you only pay to fuck women that you wouldn't give the time of day?

Isn't it cheaper to just jack off while the chick in your mind actually enjoys having sex with you. Or isn't it important if the chick likes you. Maybe the chicks you fuck in your dreams are woman you wouldn't spend the time to get to know either.

I don't like chicks that don't like me...and I don't fuck chicks I don't like.

And this is only good advice if the chicks you fuck hate you. Seek help and join the human race. Jajaja.
    Are you saying these hookers will like me after 30 minutes of Netflix? Even considering a hooker could like you is probably the worst thing you can do to yourself. 99,9% of these hookers like only what you can give them which is money, they don't care about you, your looks or personality. And incase you have personality or looks she likes, it just a means a great day at work for her nothing more. I'm not saying be with bad attitude chicks, there should be some chemistry even if it is fake. But Netflix, cuddling is certainly not necessary to get someone to do the job they are paid for. Does your boss offer you Netflix so you can do your job with a smile? I have seen cutest and sweetest hookers turn to devil after an hour to a point where she could burn down your entire apartment or life. Do not be mistaking, this is solely a business meeting for them, they're not your friends neither do they truly like you except your unlimited money.

Honestly, I don't believe hookers have any respect for their customers I actually believe they look down on men that pay for sex and they could not truly like those men that know their history, except if you are about to die and have alots of money of course. They know, you know that she's nothing but a hooker. So she rather be with a guy that doesn't know her hooker history. This is just my subjective view of course because I know some guys have married their hooker LOL.

Caution To The Wind

Quote Originally Posted by RudeBwoy100  [View Original Post]
    Lastly I will say that this is my second day in centro and I don't see why people are scared, the streets are packed even at 10 pm with venders etc and a few police, I felt fine personally even walking alone at night.
    I don't know which part of El Centro you were walking around at night, but you have to be super careful at night. It's easy for some to get comfortable in El Centro, but way more dangerous at night. Don't get lulled into a false sense of security, as an example a SW I know told me she got robbed at 10 PM last Saturday night working the walkway besides the Veracruz Church. This is not an area as far as I am concerned to be walking at 10 PM at night, but imagine a Gringo walking there at 10 PM at night (aka a siting duck). Just my advice, take it or leave it.

I Concur With You

Why don't I believe you? . Are we really to believe that you only pay to fuck women that you wouldn't give the time of day?

Isn't it cheaper to just jack off while the chick in your mind actually enjoys having sex with you. Or isn't it important if the chick likes you. Maybe the chicks you fuck in your dreams are woman you wouldn't spend the time to get to know either.

And this is only good advice if the chicks you fuck hate you. Seek help and join the human race. Jajaja.
    I agree with you 100 percent contrary to what others think. Your not alone here. I find having sex with someone who likes you and your friends with, share stories about their lives and events makes things much better. In other words if you have rapport, the sex can be much better and you will know it, because if the girl is into with you, it won't be a bunch of fake moaning and she will be typically getting wet when she comes.

So for the readers of this forum, imagine a chick that is as horny of one of us on this site, and wants to get off. Now imagine this chick being with someone she like's, one of us on this site, and being paid as well.

Now compare this to going to a casa or strip club, the chicks there at best are going to give a mechanical performance, and they are not there to enjoy the sex, just for a paycheck.

So now the question is, would you rather go with someone who's into it and get's off, which is turn on for me, and wants to turn you on as well, or just get ridden at a casa or strip club.

Only 1 question

How many chics that are working girls actually bang you for free in Medellin? I don't trust them, so as a part of the human race, I'm not letting my guard down! Pollo negro is out!

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]

Because I am not trying to make friends with hookers. I have real friends. And if I wanted to get to know a chick that I was sleeping with, then it would be a real girlfriend and not a hooker. Jajaja. The reason I am paying this chick is so I don't have to invest time getting to know her.

Quote Originally Posted by PolloNegro  [View Original Post]
    We all have different views about life & events, but one thing that Mr E had said repeatedly is, do not, not even for 1 second trust these working girls, just don't. If you treat every chic like she's going to rob you, it lessens the chance of you getting robbed. This is what I take from Mr E's Post, and it is damn good advice! Pollo negro is out!

Just So you know

You guys go at this completely different than I do.

My advice is to get to know the chicks you are sleeping with. Invite them over for Netflix. Get drunk and high with them. Laugh and cry with them. It makes sex).
    First of all, I drink privately, have never ever ever not once used any recreational drugs of any kind. I most definitely wouldn't be naive enough to fool around with the potency of drugs available in Medellin. Biggest concern with my dental surgery was how the narcotics would effect me due to my sensitivity to narcotics. I only drink vodka and the kind that I drink is not easily found in Medellin. Not reasonably anyways, so I wouldn't get high with any girl who has sex for employment. The real problem is this, mongers believe that they can trust these working girls. I have had many unfortunate things happen to me in Medellin, but nothing that I couldn't just wipe away and start over in the morning. I am fluent in Spanish, much more so than I ever thought, so I can converse with these girls about everyday things other than sex and drugs.

When I invite a girl over to my place for a session, I am not trying to get to know her personally or about her personal problems, cause every chic in Medellin has a new lie for anyone willing to listen to them. I am here to bang chics and obtain information on how I can stay in contact with them if I like them. I don't want to meet their mother and her family, did that and don't care to do that ever again. In the past I would keep girls for 8-12 hours, but nowadays, I choose to not have them around more than 3-4 hours at the most. Many of these girls have no idea about financial security or even know how to budget money, I've seen it and don't need to be a part of it. My uncle once said, only a fool gives a 2 dollar chic $100 dollars, because she'll only blow the other $98 dollars, but to each their own. I have my eyes wide open and my antenna all the way up when it comes to these chics in Medellin. I know to treat them just as they treat me, I am a customer and they are a supplier, nothing more nothing less. Complete the transaction and get out of the situation and hope that you're not robbed while trying to get to know a chic! Pollo Negro is out.

tis not ez to make intl calls from here, sigh.
    Use Skype.

Drink prices are 12 k / beer and 100 k pesos for 40 minutes. The service was okay, not GFE.
    Do not forget the 100K can be negotiated down.

Friends

I wouldn't sleep with a chick that I thought would rob me. I would throw her out immediately.
    Nobody would. Do you think the people that have gotten robbed thought the chicks would rob them? If I had thought I would have gotten into that car accident, I would have never gotten into that car. But I knew it was a possibility to get into an accident, so I put my seat belt on.

My advice is to get to know the chicks you are sleeping with. Invite them over for Netflix. Get drunk and high with them. Laugh and cry with them. It makes sex) a lot better IMHO. I mean if you are just fucking a chick that you don't know at all and who probably doesn't like you (or would steal from you), . Then aren't you just kind of jacking off. . . Except inside of a chick? Jajaja.
    Because I am not trying to make friends with hookers. I have real friends. And if I wanted to get to know a chick that I was sleeping with, then it would be a real girlfriend and not a hooker. Jajaja. The reason I am paying this chick is so I don't have to invest time getting to know her.

What is it about pussy that causes people to think like this? Are you also trying to watch Netflix and cry with the person you placed your order with at McDonald's? (Might make that burger taste better.) How about the electrician that comes over to fix your wiring? Your professor at the university? I am not saying do not do whatever to have a good time with your hooker. I am saying not to mistake your hooker for your friend.

This not only goes for guys but women as well. I have met many hookers that have said when they first got in the game they would believe everything a guy told them. I once met a chick with a Harley Davidson tattoo that said Michael on her lower back. I asked what that was all about. She said when she first got in the game a customer filled her with a bunch a bullshit and she believed it and he took her to get the tattoo with his name on it. Of course she never heard from the guy again. And she said she learned not to believe the promises that horny mongers make.

Hell the other day a hooker that I know told me that a guy stiffed her (not with dick) the other day after she stayed with him for 3 days. He only gave her 1 day's pay. She said he showed her pictures of a big house and a nice car. I told her next time a mf tries some shit like that you tell him that you are not concerned about all that; you are only concerned about the money he is going to give you. And make him pay you after each day.

I am not only telling mongers to beware because hookers are not their friends, but I am telling the hookers the same about mongers. The excitement of pussy causes guys to be filled with delusions of grandeur the same as money does to hookers. Then all of a sudden BAM! A tough lesson and wake-up call. I am telling you all this shit for free. It is not costing you $2000, a laptop, a cellphone, and almost losing your life to learn. Watch out and be on your guard and do not mistake these people for your friends.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20191108_114348-600x1091.jpg‎  

You nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    For the last two weeks I have been in El Centro, specifically at "ground zero" at the intersection of Carrea 52 and Calle 52, and have noticed what appears to be more and more Venezuelans arriving on a daily basis who are working, with the greatest concentration of them typically around 5 PM at ground zero. I have previously bitched and moaned about how so many of them are disgustingly fat and ugly (Fuglies), albeit there have been some thinner prettier ones I've seen recently but suspect that it's just a statistical thing based on the numbers.

The other thing I have noticed is, that there are now some Venezuelan Transvestites and Gays that have arrived as well. I believe that if many more Venezuelan Transvestites show up and start taking away the customers of the Colombian Transvestites, whose headquarters are at the corner of the Veracruz Church, there could be some blood letting. I have already heard of lots of issues from my Colombian SW stable regarding the loss of business, and could easily see a Colombian Transvestite cutting the balls off one of the Venezuelans..

True that, I really think it's about life experience. If you grew up in an urban environment you are less likely to be a victim of convenience because you learn to watch out for it at a young age. If you grow up in a crime free suburban setting you can learn self preservation skills but it's unlikely to come as naturally as it does to people who grew up in an urban environment. Think of it as learning to play golf, tennis, or basketball in childhood vs. In middle age. You can learn but it it's not the same.

It's hard to describe but you get a feel for recognizing when somebody is up to no good. It's like when security people ask seemingly random questions to focus on what you say and how you say it.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    It is not about Monday morning quarterbacking or reading posts. Like you said, some guys have sugar plums in their head of all the pussy they have just been offered. Other guys are streetwise and "I wonder how these biches are about to try to get over on me" pops into their heads.

Some guys are too trusting of hoes just because they showed up with a pussy. If you act like you are used to getting pussy shit like this will not happen to you. I don't think this type of shit can be pulled on many alpha males. When you let go and are willing to let the woman lead you is when this kind of stuff happens. That is why I say to stay out of 3 somes that were not your idea. At that point you are being led and into what you have no idea. But the broads who came to you with the idea do.

I smell another Centro rat.

Sorry to hear about the taxi and ATM problems. Using uber might be easier for you. There is even an option to select English speaking drivers.

My trip so far haven't been the best so far due to wierd instances with the taxi and me buying data for 40 k pesos and immediately mistakingly pressing the button the update samsung and I'm also having issues withdrawing $ using my ATM. My bank told one of my family members that I not only have to inform them in advance but also call them while I'm there and tis not ez to make intl calls from here, sigh.

I walked botero with ISG member frogg around 1 to 2 pm, I have no clue how people claim centro girls are ugly when even the street venders look better than every single girl posted on here but hey, different strokes for diff folks. I will say this, when posters here call colombian girls "fat" they mean a chica who has thighs and ass and doesn't look like a stick figure.

I went to barra ejecutiva and maricaba or whatever its called and barra female quality was trash at 7 to 8 8 pm, all the women looked in their 30's while the other strip club was empty but filled with hotties. Drink prices are 12 k / beer and 100 k pesos for 40 minutes. The service was okay, not GFE.

International Calling

My trip so far haven't been the best so far due to wierd instances with the taxi and me buying data for 40 k pesos and immediately mistakingly pressing the button the update samsung and I'm also having issues withdrawing $ using my ATM. My bank told one of my family members that I not only have to inform them in advance but also call them while I'm there and tis not ez to make intl calls from here, sigh.
    I found the easiest way to make international calls is using Skype calling. Just get a Skype account, put some money in it, and you can basically call any phone number in the world using your Skype account, from laptop or smartphone, at very cheap rates, pennies per minute (just need a strong internet connection). I started out with 10 dollars and still haven not run out, months later, after making many calls!

Parque Lleras

Quote Originally Posted by Coupe66  [View Original Post]
    In almost a month in Medellin I only ventured to El Poblado and Parque Lleras once, walked through the area in the middle of a rainy day when obviously thee was no action. I meant to come back in the evening sometime but never got around to it, was having too much fun in Laureles and El Centro. I've reflected that I was probably missing out on some fun, and must go there when I come back! But after having read your post, I'm not so sure I want to!
    If you've already gotten your feet wet in El Centro, don't bother with P. Lleras. The two times I visited Llleras it was mostly foreigners, and locals trying to sell trinkets or panhandeling. The beggars were aggressive and wouldn't take small coins, they demanded a 2 K note! Even up to 8 pm when I left, it was mostly dead--El Centro has more activity at noon. Parque Lleras is for people who don't know Spanish, want a safe haven, and don't mind paying 250 K for a chica. It is a good place to meet and have random conversations with foreigners though. If you're missing out on anything it's at La Mayorista, just south of Lleras. La Mayorista is one block of bars and hotels with SWs at local rates, is worth checking out, especially if you happen to be in the south of the city, since it's quite a ways from El Centro.

I walked botero with ISG member frogg around 1 to 2 pm, I have no clue how people claim centro girls are ugly when even the street venders look better than every single girl posted on here but hey, different strokes for diff folks. I will say this, when posters here call colombian girls "fat" they mean a chica who has thighs and ass and doesn't look like a stick figure.

I went to barra ejecutiva and maricaba or whatever its called and barra female quality was trash at 7 to 8 8 pm, all the women looked in their 30's while the other strip club was empty but filled with hotties. Drink prices are 12 k / beer and 100 k pesos for 40 minutes. The service was okay, not GFE.

Lastly I will say that this is my second day in centro and I don't see why people are scared, the streets are packed even at 10 pm with venders etc and a few police, I felt fine personally even walking alone at night.

Quote Originally Posted by PolloNegro  [View Original Post]
    We all have different views about life & events, but one thing that Mr E had said repeatedly is, do not, not even for 1 second trust these working girls, just don't. If you treat every chic like she's going to rob you, it lessens the chance of you getting robbed. This is what I take from Mr E's Post, and it is damn good advice! Pollo negro is out!
    You guys go at this completely different than I do.

The best part of mongering in Colombia is that you can spend unlimited time with the chicks you really like. I wouldn't sleep with a chick that I thought would rob me. I would throw her out immediately.

Of course, I wouldn't tempt a girl that I didn't know well to steal from me. . But I have tested girls that I have had over regularly to see if they would steal. None has as of yet. Angelina Ortiz got really pissed off at me once for leaving 3 million pesos on my nightstand one night. She told me to put my fucking money away. Because if some of it ends up missing I might think she took it. .

My advice is to get to know the chicks you are sleeping with. Invite them over for Netflix. Get drunk and high with them. Laugh and cry with them. It makes sex) a lot better IMHO. I mean if you are just fucking a chick that you don't know at all and who probably doesn't like you (or would steal from you), . Then aren't you just kind of jacking off. . . Except inside of a chick? Jajaja.

Posting Limitations