La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 844 of 4447 FirstFirst ... 344 744 794 834 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 854 894 944 1344 1844 ... LastLast
Results 12,646 to 12,660 of 66701
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Very real and no bullshit, you're doing fine IMO

Quote Originally Posted by L00PY  [View Original Post]
    Two fun filled days for me so far and many lessons learned.

Day one was a lot of getting my bearings and loops. Way too much sun and sunscreen became a priority. I ended up with a Vennie that hangs out at the NW corner of Calle 51 and Carrea.

53.50 k for her and 17 k for the room. Gringo prices, I know. Got her Whatsapp. Might repeat. She has the one of the most amazing rears I've seen.

Day two was an adventure. Too much thinking with the little head. Saw an amazing rack on a woman near the church. She looked up just right with those eyes. That and she has a great set of tits just made the little head take over. I saw and ignored the dilated pupils, her cleavage just sucked me in. I noticed the track marks, damn her tits were top notch. We agreed to 50 k and off we went. Around the corner and to a hotel that was 10 k. Inside she wanted payment first. I tried to resist and should have walked but damn those tits. She sat on the bed and took off her panties. I took off my shirt and caught a glimpse of her tits as she started to raise her dress. Top notch. She then adjusted her dress to cover he midriff and and my big head finally took over. She refused to take to dress off and things went south. She tried to get me to take my pants off but I knew that would have just put me in an even worse position. A bit of back and forth and she headed out. Lesson learned. But those were absolutely the best tits I've ever seen and felt. If you're looking to avoid her, she's got a "Virginia" tattoo on her shoulder and an amazing rack..
    Even your last story with "lesson learned" sounded like there was a fun-factor to me, but I am strange like that, jjaja. Yeah, it rains, but that sun can be brutal at altitude. I know the locals don't wear sunglasses but you need them in Medellin for those harsh days so you don't do damage to your eyes. Nothing wrong with paying 50 thousand pesos, keeps it simple. Sometimes when I go out mongering I do everything in increments of fifty, jajajaja and I know other guys who do the same. 50 mil COP = $13.39 USD at the moment.

You hit on another good point

Quote Originally Posted by BootyBandit84  [View Original Post]
    It really is a whole new ballgame when you don't have to worry about the quality of women you are going to see in a trip. Its why I have stopped going to Mexico and Asia. Its way harder to keep this quality of service in other places, at least IMO. Not impossible, but way more work and money than its worth.
    I can't put my finger exactly on what it is, but there is something about the Pay for Play culture in Medellin (possibly all of Colombia but 95% of my time has been in Medellin) that I have not experienced anywhere else in the world and I have been to more than a few places.

The culture of open sexuality without guilt is deeply ingrained and pervasive in Medellin. I have said many times, these chicas are on a continuum when it comes to Pay for Play. I honestly don't see them as putas and non-putas, sex workers and non-sex workers. Yes, of course there are hard-core full-time street-walking putas, but they are on one end of a Pay for Play continuum.

For example, on the other end of this continuum is a chica who I am getting ready to tag during my upcoming trip to Medellin. I have been fooling around with her for a year. Guys who follow me know who I am talking about. I call her Managerette. I am the second guy she's ever had sex with and she's not that young, I think mid-upper 20's. She was thinking about becoming a nun at one stage, she wears a crucifix and "prays" to solve her problems. She's only had sex in missionary position and she's never given a blowjob.

I used oral to give her the first orgasm of her life during my last week in Medellin when I was making the rounds and saying my goodbyes.

Villainy and my wingman are losing patience with me and keep telling me to seal the deal and fuck her in at least two holes, but I am in no rush. You can't go backwards in these situations, once it's done, it's done. And the friendship we have formed along the way is real. This is the ultimate in foreplay for me and a refreshing change of pace compared to all the slam-dunk sex I have in Medellin.

We first met when she was the manager at a hotel where I was staying. She saw a steady procession of girls coming and going from my room at all hours. She was polite but I could tell she thought I was bad news, a gringo monger who took advantage of the local girls.

I kept chatting her up and she started to show an interest in me the way someone would an exhibit at a science museum. I was an odd curiosity to her at first. I asked her out, several times.

At first it was a strong "No" which turned into an "as friends only", which morphed into a visit at her apartment where she and her mother dyed my hair and made dinner for me. She transported me on the back of her moto. I love being the passenger on a moto with a chica driver. I will mash their ass like it's a dying man's wish, jajaja.

After that, she came to see me three separate times at two different hotels to have sex. I offered her triple what I would normally pay, 600 mil COP, but she got cold feet and backed out each time. We continued to see each other.

I felt like I was back in high school, but in a fun way. I started by giving her a massage with her clothes on. Then for the encore I told her to be sure to wear clothes that were easy to remove and the next session I gave her a naked massage. That quickly progressed to both of us naked while I massaged her and mashed her with my dick without penetration and got foot jobs from her. Finally I added pussy licking.

I was having a blast. Then the very last time I saw her was her first orgasm and one of the wildest oral sessions I ever put on a girl. I wrote about her here http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...383&viewfull=1#post2683383.

When I return she has already told me she wants to fuck. I told her she will get 200 mil COP out the door because she blew her chance at the big payoff. She laughed and agreed with me.

If she were the only chica or one of few I was seeing regularly here then I could see how taking all this time might seem nuts to some of you guys, probably it still does. But at the same time I am seeing every kind of chica there is under the rainbow, from hardcore puta to girl next door, to girl with steady job, to student, and more. Not to mention the love of my life Catgirl, and we are both very comfortable with the openness in our relationship.

A continuum.

Like you said, it may be possible to recreate this kind of experience in other parts of the world, but not with this natural relaxed feeling, ease of access, and not at this great price.

Ostee Out and Keep On Keepin' On.

Quote Originally Posted by Osteoknot  [View Original Post]
    I try (and often fail) to not tell others how to monger, because it is is soooo personal and IMO most of the stuff we do behind closed doors does not readily transfer over to other mongerers.

But when you can build trust with a girl, when she walks in the room and you don't have to discuss any sexual gymnastics because you know each other's body's so well, when you can leave your cash, credit cards, and passport lying around because you know it is safe, when she brings you other hawt girls that are may be new to P4 P because she genuinely likes you and trusts you and knows these girls will be safe, when she makes sure you have her most current phone number even though it changes every other week, when you can sit around and joke and watch TV and eat and have almost (almost) as much fun as exploring her wet holes, when you don't have to discuss terms or price, when she never watches the clock, when she invites you to stay over at her place, and possibly meet her family, when she brings you little gifts and home cooked food that are clearly from the heart, when she lets you do things to her body that no one else will, well some guys call that unnecessary emotional entanglement but for me that is Heaven-On-Earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caboteur  [View Original Post]
    I visit MED only for 1 week every time, but almost every 2 month, I have same 4 girls that repeat every time, they are my top, 1 is seeking, 2 are facebook, and 1 is law student that I met random, basic Spanish but learning fast since French is my primary language. Why the repeat? I treat them with respect, pay good money, keep contact when I'm home, and you know what? I get everything I want with these girls. I love it!
    I agree with both of you 100% I also visit for a week to 10 days at a time. I have 8 girls that I see almost exclusively now. I only see new girls if they have friends that are hot and they want me to meet. I see all girls multiple times per visit and I get priority when I arrive to Medellin. I keep in touch with all of them between visits and they always clear their schedule when I'm in town. We no longer discus money at all and they never bring it up. Not even when they are bringing friends over for the first time. I give them what I want and I think is fair and all are happy to take it. I know others like to taste other flavors and that's fine, if I feel like trying something new they always have friends for me to meet. But I rarely do now because like Osteonot said, I get whatever I want with my girls. Want an overnight? You got it! I want pictures or videos? You got it! Want a threesome or larger group of girls to pay me a visit? You got it! It really is a whole new ballgame when you don't have to worry about the quality of women you are going to see in a trip. Its why I have stopped going to Mexico and Asia. Its way harder to keep this quality of service in other places, at least IMO. Not impossible, but way more work and money than its worth.

Thanks for the Centro suggestions

Two fun filled days for me so far and many lessons learned.

Day one was a lot of getting my bearings and loops. Way too much sun and sunscreen became a priority. I ended up with a Vennie that hangs out at the NW corner of Calle 51 and Carrea.

53.50 k for her and 17 k for the room. Gringo prices, I know. Got her Whatsapp. Might repeat. She has the one of the most amazing rears I've seen.

Day two was an adventure. Too much thinking with the little head. Saw an amazing rack on a woman near the church. She looked up just right with those eyes. That and she has a great set of tits just made the little head take over. I saw and ignored the dilated pupils, her cleavage just sucked me in. I noticed the track marks, damn her tits were top notch. We agreed to 50 k and off we went. Around the corner and to a hotel that was 10 k. Inside she wanted payment first. I tried to resist and should have walked but damn those tits. She sat on the bed and took off her panties. I took off my shirt and caught a glimpse of her tits as she started to raise her dress. Top notch. She then adjusted her dress to cover he midriff and and my big head finally took over. She refused to take to dress off and things went south. She tried to get me to take my pants off but I knew that would have just put me in an even worse position. A bit of back and forth and she headed out. Lesson learned. But those were absolutely the best tits I've ever seen and felt. If you're looking to avoid her, she's got a "Virginia" tattoo on her shoulder and an amazing rack.

I stopped into Conejitas to nurse a 10 k Gatorade. I missed out on my first choice and ended up with my second for the 80 k.

Many more days to come. Oh, and it rained a bunch both afternoons. Still fantastic weather.

So how are you spending your time here in between? I mean I'll do a lap and not see anyone that piques my interest. Maybe I'll even head over to Radual and see what's there. But on the earlier side, when chicas are still arriving, how do you kill time in-between?

Please save me from getting too much sun again. I guess the altitude and latitude makes the sun a bit stronger than I expected.
    Me I go do breakfast 1st at Versalles Restaurante & Pasteleria, Cra. 49 #53-39, (Junin Walking St), starts across from the S end of Parque Bolivar, if you see no tables they have a upstairs too. Right across the walking street is Centro artesanal mi Viejo Pueblo, Cra. 49 #53-20, a good place to browse for souvenirs, and I will walk down the walking street for a bit sight seeing. Late afternoon I start peeking in Conejitas strip club and Barra Ejectiva strip club also and also Yakusa, Carrera 50 a # 53-38 , those 3 I check thru out the night, Yakusa will let you take the girl to your place if it is super close which I advise as their rooms suck big time. I was across the street at the now closed Hotel Botero but I bet the Nutibara would work too. Yakusa is open crazy late too.

Exactly my brother in Hijinx, I feel you

Quote Originally Posted by Caboteur  [View Original Post]
    I visit MED only for 1 week every time, but almost every 2 month, I have same 4 girls that repeat every time, they are my top, 1 is seeking, 2 are facebook, and 1 is law student that I met random, basic Spanish but learning fast since French is my primary language. Why the repeat? I treat them with respect, pay good money, keep contact when I'm home, and you know what? I get everything I want with these girls. I love it!
    I try (and often fail) to not tell others how to monger, because it is is soooo personal and IMO most of the stuff we do behind closed doors does not readily transfer over to other mongerers.

But when you can build trust with a girl, when she walks in the room and you don't have to discuss any sexual gymnastics because you know each other's body's so well, when you can leave your cash, credit cards, and passport lying around because you know it is safe, when she brings you other hawt girls that are may be new to P4 P because she genuinely likes you and trusts you and knows these girls will be safe, when she makes sure you have her most current phone number even though it changes every other week, when you can sit around and joke and watch TV and eat and have almost (almost) as much fun as exploring her wet holes, when you don't have to discuss terms or price, when she never watches the clock, when she invites you to stay over at her place, and possibly meet her family, when she brings you little gifts and home cooked food that are clearly from the heart, when she lets you do things to her body that no one else will, well some guys call that unnecessary emotional entanglement but for me that is Heaven-On-Earth.

So how are you spending your time here in between? I mean I'll do a lap and not see anyone that piques my interest. Maybe I'll even head over to Radual and see what's there. But on the earlier side, when chicas are still arriving, how do you kill time in-between?

Please save me from getting too much sun again. I guess the altitude and latitude makes the sun a bit stronger than I expected.
    There's lots of guys that like to hang out in bars, or hang out and talk with other mongers. I personally don't do any of that, but the question you should be asking is "when is the best time to be in Centro" so that the odds of encountering something you like will be out.

Generally speaking, Sundays and into the middle of the week are slow, with the best times to be in Centro from around 4 PM until 6 PM Monday thru Saturday. I've posted about this before, there basically is a kind of shift change with the girls that arrive early getting out of dodge after it gets dark, and then you have other girls that show up late in the early afternoon and work until early in the evening say around 8-9 PM.

And there are some girls, primarily Venezuelans that work like from 9 AM until the early evening.

Prime time in Centro, the very best times to be there is on Fridays and Saturdays. There are girls that will show up only the weekends to make some money that aren't there during the week.

If your into just banging one girl while in Centro, and don't have morning wood, then the times I gave you should have the most girls out.

If you want to spend the day in Centro with the intent of doing at least two girls, maybe try a casa mid day, have some lunch, and then bang a Centro Chica.

Regardless of my advice, you need to have a lot of patience in Centro. The landscape relative to prettier girls can change momentarily of which you have no control over, so you need to be patient. There may be times when there's nothing to your liking, and times when there is more than enough. Patience required and good luck, hopefully this helps.

Killing time in El Centro

Question for Centro Regulars So how are you spending your time here in between? I mean I'll do a lap and not see anyone that piques my interest. Maybe I'll even head over to Radual and see what's there. But on the earlier side, when chicas are still arriving, how do you kill time in-between?
    Although I don't qualify as a Centro Regular (aka: rat], I do have a few suggestions.

1. There is an OK restaurant on the second floor of the commercial buildings at the SE corner of the plaza fronting the museum, as one enters the pedestrian street (in effect a continuation of Avenida Carabodo) from Calle 52 to Calle 51 and the Veracruz church. From the restaurant's windows one has a good view of the portion of the Plaza where most of the working girls hangout, and can keep tabs on when new arrivals appear that might merit checking out. I've only had a coffee there, but a friend who was with me had a quite good soup and OK Plata Fuerte.

2. Duck into the Canejitos club for a brew or a gatorade. To my surprise, I've found two of my regulars there in the late afternoon (around 4 PM); like you I've struck out spying any of those oft-claimed, reputed "Hidden Gems" when making the walking (stalking?) tour from Radual to Ground Zero to the church, and back via Carrera 53.

3. Have a coffee in the Centro Commercial Palacio Nacional--a handsome historic building, now a shopping mall including a large atrium.

Also, if you have a touristic bent, you can of course check out the museum itself (Museo de Anitioquia) in the main plaza (pre-pandemic it had a cafe; I'm not sure if it has reopened) or the Palacio de la Cultura Rafael Uribe. The modernistic EPM Library might also provide a waiting place. Or (last resort) go to confession in the main cathedral or La Iglesia de la Veracruz to atone for your sinful mongering ways.

So how are you spending your time here in between?
    I work, sometimes meet friends, sometimes I go shopping. There are lots of bargain shops around Centro.

But otherwise, MDE is really boring so my work saves my sanity.

Question for the Centro Regulars

Airport Taxi

Quote Originally Posted by FunLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Some of the information provided by the first guy is a little misleading. Yellow cabs are not authorized to make pickups at the airport unless it is a pre-arranged pickup. Only the white cabs are authorized for random pickups. The rate is set by the government. Currently, I think it is 90,000 COP to anywhere in Medellin. That includes Poblado and Laureles. Cities outside Medellin, such as Envigado and Sabaneta, are a little more. There should be a sticker inside the windshield with the rates. The price includes the tolls. I have heard some drivers try to charge extra for the tolls. Confirm with the driver the price before you leave the airport.
    To add what has been said about the Airport Taxi, here is the official web site of the Airport White Taxis.

https://acoataxiaeropuerto.com.co/

You can reserve a taxi to and from the Airport using their web site or contact them thru Whatsapp. You will receive a confirmation with the Name and plate number of the driver and the total cost. Using the reservation ahead of time will significantly reduce any security issues or overcharging.

Balcones de Cuba

Quote Originally Posted by NilAdmirari  [View Original Post]
    How many chicas are here today? 8 to 10. Sounds good. But Catch 22: all are reserved.

The maitre'd of sorts told me that the best time (on a typical day) to find chicas available for a first-time audition, would be around 1:30 to 2:00 PM. .
    I love this place and yes, every time I do, it seems like all the girls are reserved. Once I tried to make a reservation and he told me to contact him 30 minutes before, and then the girl was already done for the day.

Whats so amazing to me, is that the service there in my opinion, is better than all the other places around. Why he doesn't raise his prices, I don't know. Also, why other places don't get a wiff how how successful he is, and copy what he does, also I don't know.

Can't wait to get back!

Would love to learn more about the ropes, perhaps next time I can hang out with the maitre'd, which was a total spot-on name for the Papa-san. Cheers for the laugh!

Same 4 girls repeat

Quote Originally Posted by Osteoknot  [View Original Post]
    You can strike the deal ahead of time in detail down to the peso, or wait until the dirty deed is done and "give from your heart" as a lot these girls will put it. You can itemize and break it down into separate services, or lump it all into one end-of-the-session price.

If you want her back, and she is willing to return, then whatever you did, worked.

I am definitely into it for the long game, too. I am always one for "whatever works best" for each monger, but for the life of me, I cannot relate to doing a series of "one-and-done" with these chicas.

The sex, the relationship, the emotions, and the trust, almost always get better the more times I see a girl. And some of my best girls who are with me now, I got off to a very rocky start with in the beginning. I have no idea how I knew which ones to stick with and which ones to pass over. I also like bringing in a certain number of new girls to keep it fresh.

ROFL, Ramble On For Length, I've been there and been on a roll lately here. For the past six months it feels like I am compensating by substitution. When I am not in Medellin, I am substituting for a state of bliss I achieve almost exclusively there. And when I am in Medellin, I am substituting my regular girls for the recently elusive Catgirl, my Numero Uno Novia. As long as I am in Medellin, I am happy.

Let's not turn this into a pissing contest

Quote Originally Posted by Plan77  [View Original Post]
    Thank you so much for the detailed and very helpful information. Much obliged.
    I think you have information overoad at this point jeje and can make an informed choice on your own.

My answers are based on actual experience. Anyone who has spent anytime in Colombia knows there is the official version which usually doesn't amount to a hill of frijoles and then there is the "real world" way of getting things done.

I have taken white, yellow, red, blue, green, black, and more "taxis" from the airport without a problem. The white ones get preferred access and for the others I walked over to the parking lot with these "renegade" drivers, LOL. Trust your instincts. One time I signed a waiver that said I was on a sightseeing tour for my ride to the airport, jajaj. There is more than one way to peel an onion.

Sounds like your best advice came from someone who also stayed at the Peter Principle who said they would send a vehicle out for you. Good luck and it is a good sign that so many people here are willing to help first-timers.

30-60 minutes range

Quote Originally Posted by Combo  [View Original Post]
    100% success method for me is this: Tell them that you have plans at X time and if they don't arrive by Y time, you won't be able to see them. I do this whenever I need them to be on time and it has always worked.

OTOH if I'm not real-conscious, I just assume they'll be 30-60 minutes late.
    Same here, I meet only Facebook, seeking and sweety that work in the mall (semi pro) they show up at the apt always 30-60 minutes late, so it's easy to plan, Only 1 girls that I repeat all the time, she is almost never late, but not common in Colombia.

Posting Limitations