La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by cjacksparrow  [View Original Post]
    it was a warning.

of course one should invest in colombia and in latin america.

but watch out.

as he mentions, colombia might just be an election away from being venezuela, where they confirep001e private property to create a perfect marxist society.

the risk as a foreigner must be considered as high. most of the investors doesn't speak spanish, know little about colombian law and business culture.

a paisa here bought an apartment. went on vacacion. the apartment was not her's anymore when returning to medellin. and she could not nothing about it.

that's the real colombia, don't expect a paraside business climate only because people are so friendly.

american's can be so naive! // jergens // always heading out for something new, creating new things all the time. but the flipside to that coin; it's easy to get trapped.

real gains are hard to make for the people here. if they know everyting and you nothing, they just take the opportunity. the benefits are enormous!

this and much more must be taken into consideration before investing here.

many take for granted that colombian growth and rising real estate prices will continue year after year.

no. there will be major setbacks.

as an investor i would wait until "when there is blood on the streets-buy property", slogan from judy foster the man inside.

but it's true. there will come a new wave of violence and the civil war will blossom up again.

social class difference are so steep in prestige and income that it is unavoidable.

50% of the population belongs to estrato 1-2, which means that a family lives on 1-2 minimum wages, that's $us 350-700 for a whole family. and it isn't that cheap here, it's actucally cost almost half an hour of work to buy 50 cl water bottle, and it's not cheap in an international comparison either. bavaria sell practically all beers, and exito the most of the supermarkets.

when the middle class in growing by 1% of the population a year one can afford to be optimistic.

but in fact this progress does not only create hope, it creates equally amount of frustration. the majority of people from the lower estratos know that have no chance. they can study "intenational business", but can't speak a word of english. the real education is for the already living comfortable people. they simply won't let estrato 1-3 in to their world. that will create even more tension since the lower estrato people are / will feel / ing that they should have an income and career as they have studied precisly the same things, only a litlle more quality among the private universities. the cost is most about keeping away estrato 1-3 from entering the world of the priviliged people, where estrato 4 serves as servants and estrato 5 as want to-bees, but without real chance of competing with the elite.

why?

colombia have the biggest income difference in the world, aside a few african countires hauted by civil war and total absence of infrastructure.

this is a historical pattern. and there is no real change, just a business cycle that is in a prolonged boom!

there is a higher risk for an risk-capitalist that actual statistics shows; the country is a class 4 risk-country out of 7 being the worst, kind of medium-risk.

but what if the so sensitive peaceprocess fall apart, which all paisas says it will. farc can simply not accept giving up their narco-trade and the government can't give them seats in the government. it's to polarized.

when the exportmarkets are becoming saturated by colombian products and the real estate business finally backlashes in a few years, underlying weaknesses will finally emerge to their full extent and a negative cylce begins.

when, if a peace treaty is reached and the conflict really ends, then the cirumstances are better, but colombia is not there yet.

if estrato 1-2 get minimum wages of 1 million pesos a month for 48 hours weekly work, and not 600-700 k for 60 weekly hours that it the norm today, which also shows how very weak the law is in colombia when everybody can exploit workers at will, then the real long-term growth will be secured. 50% of the people living on minimum wage is a factor that makes it impossible to create a domestic demand that is worth investing for for many companies, the underlaying population is to narrow, hence import is the only option. a classic senario for many countries that have seen their high growth come to a rapid halt.

overoptimism is the case.
    actually, colombia is not in the top ten of countries in the world regarding income disparity. see http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/0...n_865869.html. that does not negate your arguments, but desirability - those that seek to invest in colombia - is not subject to empirical determination anymore than the stock market is. my subjective opinion is that medellin is the diamond in the sand. kind of like discovering a ten in el centro. the climate, the friendly people, and of course the women make this place the garden of eden.

the world is discovering colombia. investment will pour in, especially if peace is made with the farc. just check out what the world is saying:

http://www.cbsnews.com/videos/colombias-resurgence/

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/trav...b19de8039714c4

http://www.businessoffashion.com/201...-business.html

http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/opi...omeback-story/

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker  [View Original Post]
    All true, however, Colombia is just one election from being like Venezuela.

You just never know.

I can remember when Venezuela, mainly Caracas, was rockin'!

Was my favorite place on earth.

The city, the the clubs, the girls (IMO even hotter in general than las Colombianas), etc.

Then came along Chavez, he got the poor and uneducated on his side and motivated, and Bada Bing, the place just deteriorated and became / is way too messed up and dangerous.

Not saying that's Colombia's future, but ya never know.
    Good point Ricker.

Colombians will vote on mandatory voter participation. If it passes, Colombia might take a turn to the left and the "White Party". This may not be good for foreign investment and gringo expats.

Thoughts about Medellin

tomorrow i will come back to my country. in medellin my head was always overwhelmed by a thousand thoughts. there are too many beautiful and sexy girls.

i'm in medellin for 20 days and i fucked more than 15 beautiful girls but. i don't like their fucking framework at all. every girl has a rigid framework. it is very easy to make photos or video with a "propina" but it is very difficult to change their fucking mode for a little time. for example you cannot kiss them in passionate way really, you cannot get tenderness, even if all a pretense, the colombian girls do not like to work on it. even if you pay very well for them, they are not able to give you an almost real girlfriend experience. their caresses are elusive, their kisses are few, small and elusive too, etc. etc. yet i have always paid them very well (200 k for all night). what do i have to tell you more? even if in medellin there many opportunities, you are not able to exploit them and enjoy a good sex time.

i have one or two colombian female friends with which i spent much time. they are wonderful girls, very funny, i love talking with them. but when i get sex with them, the speech changes. i'm 55 years old and nice, but i have a feeling that i have wasted a lot of money unsatisfactorily. i still have about a day in medellin but i will not spend my money again. colombia is disappointing me more and more.

Quote Originally Posted by almotu  [View Original Post]
    did you check her i.d.? many, many street girls that work around the museum and church are ****d. lots of glue huffers and drug users. plus they would not think twice sticking a knife in your side. you may have gotten lucky but i would definitely be extra careful 'shopping' in this area.
    she has a very recent id, i have checked her. no problem, but i have to tell my experience with her. it was a very bad experience. her face is 9 her body 9 her fucking 4. what a pity! i did go out her at 7:00 am.

moral of the story: i will not pick up a 18 years old girl. i need more expert old girls (about 24-25 years old girls). i fucked 15-16 girls but the best girl is johana.

Be realistic

Quote Originally Posted by jergens007  [View Original Post]
    are you talking about colombia? don't many westerners invest in property? why would they do that? thats a horrible way to scare off investors that bring money to the economy. maybe investing in a country with anti us government policy like bolivia and venezeula is not the best idea. i can see they will take away your property or assets. sure, gringos / foreigners get discriminated in other ways, but when it comes down to it. most of the locals know that we have the money. lets keep it real, the color of money will never be discriminated. lmao!
    it was a warning.

of course one should invest in colombia and in latin america.

but watch out.

as he mentions, colombia might just be an election away from being venezuela, where they confirep001e private property to create a perfect marxist society.

the risk as a foreigner must be considered as high. most of the investors doesn't speak spanish, know little about colombian law and business culture.

a paisa here bought an apartment. went on vacacion. the apartment was not her's anymore when returning to medellin. and she could not nothing about it.

that's the real colombia, don't expect a paraside business climate only because people are so friendly.

american's can be so naive! // jergens // always heading out for something new, creating new things all the time. but the flipside to that coin; it's easy to get trapped.

real gains are hard to make for the people here. if they know everyting and you nothing, they just take the opportunity. the benefits are enormous!

this and much more must be taken into consideration before investing here.

many take for granted that colombian growth and rising real estate prices will continue year after year.

no. there will be major setbacks.

as an investor i would wait until "when there is blood on the streets-buy property", slogan from judy foster the man inside.

but it's true. there will come a new wave of violence and the civil war will blossom up again.

social class difference are so steep in prestige and income that it is unavoidable.

50% of the population belongs to estrato 1-2, which means that a family lives on 1-2 minimum wages, that's $us 350-700 for a whole family. and it isn't that cheap here, it's actucally cost almost half an hour of work to buy 50 cl water bottle, and it's not cheap in an international comparison either. bavaria sell practically all beers, and exito the most of the supermarkets.

when the middle class in growing by 1% of the population a year one can afford to be optimistic.

but in fact this progress does not only create hope, it creates equally amount of frustration. the majority of people from the lower estratos know that have no chance. they can study "intenational business", but can't speak a word of english. the real education is for the already living comfortable people. they simply won't let estrato 1-3 in to their world. that will create even more tension since the lower estrato people are / will feel / ing that they should have an income and career as they have studied precisly the same things, only a litlle more quality among the private universities. the cost is most about keeping away estrato 1-3 from entering the world of the priviliged people, where estrato 4 serves as servants and estrato 5 as want to-bees, but without real chance of competing with the elite.

why?

colombia have the biggest income difference in the world, aside a few african countires hauted by civil war and total absence of infrastructure.

this is a historical pattern. and there is no real change, just a business cycle that is in a prolonged boom!

there is a higher risk for an risk-capitalist that actual statistics shows; the country is a class 4 risk-country out of 7 being the worst, kind of medium-risk.

but what if the so sensitive peaceprocess fall apart, which all paisas says it will. farc can simply not accept giving up their narco-trade and the government can't give them seats in the government. it's to polarized.

when the exportmarkets are becoming saturated by colombian products and the real estate business finally backlashes in a few years, underlying weaknesses will finally emerge to their full extent and a negative cylce begins.

when, if a peace treaty is reached and the conflict really ends, then the cirumstances are better, but colombia is not there yet.

if estrato 1-2 get minimum wages of 1 million pesos a month for 48 hours weekly work, and not 600-700 k for 60 weekly hours that it the norm today, which also shows how very weak the law is in colombia when everybody can exploit workers at will, then the real long-term growth will be secured. 50% of the people living on minimum wage is a factor that makes it impossible to create a domestic demand that is worth investing for for many companies, the underlaying population is to narrow, hence import is the only option. a classic senario for many countries that have seen their high growth come to a rapid halt.

overoptimism is the case.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWideScout  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, they're even racist to each other out here. You should have seen the look of disgust on the metrocable yesterday when these two more "indian" looking girls boarded. Gringo resentment is more in your face in other countries but prob shouldn't forget that it exists here (and everywhere). Especially if you're the type that innocently but unknowingly rude goes around saying "wow, everything is so cheap here!" or never haggles on price and happily pays high prices without question because you "can afford to. " people notice these things and lose sympathy quickly.
    Human beings are racist / classist / ethnocentric / bigoted/religiously intolerant the World over. I'm not sure why anyone would be surprised to see this. As a foreigner, yes, some Colombianos may treat you differently. Always keep your eyes and ears open.

Quote Originally Posted by foxeshunter  [View Original Post]
    i know it is difficult to believe me. yesterday i went to plaza botero again at 6:00 pm and i saw another pearl. her name is daniela 18 years old. she is not tall (around 158 cm). her score: face 10, body 9, affectionateness 10+. i like these types of girls. i will call her many times.
    did you check her i.d.? many, many street girls that work around the museum and church are ****d. lots of glue huffers and drug users. plus they would not think twice sticking a knife in your side. you may have gotten lucky but i would definitely be extra careful 'shopping' in this area.

Quote Originally Posted by SavePros321  [View Original Post]
    Any photos? I only ask because you may be getting others all excited about nothing. One man's 9 is another man's 6. I have seen photos posted of guy's supposed "10's" and it was ones I would not touch with a ten foot pole.

I have seen guys bragging about pulling stunners from places like La Manzana. That place is garbage. And what's insulting (more like 'laughable") is they want you to pay a salida to take a female from there.
    I made video only, not pics. When I will come back at home I will make editing video and I will take out some pics for you.

Paradise with poisonous snakes.

Quote Originally Posted by WorldWideScout  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, they're even racist to each other out here. You should have seen the look of disgust on the metrocable yesterday when these two more "indian" looking girls boarded. Gringo resentment is more in your face in other countries but prob shouldn't forget that it exists here (and everywhere). Especially if you're the type that innocently but unknowingly rude goes around saying "wow, everything is so cheap here!" or never haggles on price and happily pays high prices without question because you "can afford to. " people notice these things and lose sympathy quickly.
    I wanted to take up the subject; Men from the 1th world doesn't alyas have to feel guilty about everything that is bad in the 2nd and 3rd worlds.

The other side are also rationalising there view of Gringos but we have human rights also; don't accept be treated like a "Walking Wallet".

Men are proud and are not after your money. But among females it's notorious; even a lawyer and a high succssesfull girl tried to pull some easy tricks with me.

And end of cooperation. They simply can't control their impulses.

That is the most important lesson to be had. This cultural trait is dangerous for all of us and I mention it as "racism" to draw attention to this very real problem.

Females in Colombia are deceptive, and I mean from Estrato 1 to the highest 6.

That doesn't mean that I don't like Colombia and this very females.

Loosing money to a prepago etc. Or some blah-thing, who cares?

But for the guys to marries into a Colombian family, the moder is problably even worse the your wife when it comes to economical benefits that they seemingly take for granted.

The rumour about Colombian females being deceptive are true, and are unchangeable.

I write especially for the newbies.

This is Paradise, but it's full ofpoisonous snakes!

That was my point.

Quote Originally Posted by FoxesHunter  [View Original Post]
    I know it is difficult to believe me. Yesterday I went to plaza Botero again at 6:00 pm and I saw another pearl. Her name is Daniela 18 years old. She is not tall (around 158 cm). Her score: face 10, body 9, affectionateness 10+. I like these types of girls. I will call her many times.
    Any photos? I only ask because you may be getting others all excited about nothing. One man's 9 is another man's 6. I have seen photos posted of guy's supposed "10's" and it was ones I would not touch with a ten foot pole.

I have seen guys bragging about pulling stunners from places like La Manzana. That place is garbage. And what's insulting (more like 'laughable") is they want you to pay a salida to take a female from there.

Quote Originally Posted by Bart1  [View Original Post]
    I think you are right about the trend for chicas to say they live in Bello to extract more travel money. I was chatting with a chica on FB who said she lived in Bello, her first concern was that I pay her taxi fares. When I told her I lived in el centro she seemed disappointed and said you don't live in poblado. I thought at the time it was because she thought my place would not be as upscale as in el pobo, but maybe she was thinking 30 k less travel money. She would probably ride the metro from Bello to Berrio anyway.
    Chicas are not really making any bank on taxi fares amigo, LOL. They are just concerned that their fare is covered both ways. The chicas always call once they arrive to your place. All you have to do is go down to the taxi and ask the driver "cuanto" and look at the meter. Whatever you paid the taxi driver on the arrival trip is what you can give the chica for taxi money back home.

I have had some taxistas arrive without the meter on, but taxi fare was still nothing north of 30k. And taxistas not using a meter is not the norm in Medellin. I worry more about a new chica trying to give me CBJ than getting gouged for taxi money.

And El Centro is pretty sketchy after dark, so that could be why she had reservations about coming to visit you. She probably didn't watch to catch a taxi from a sketchy area with (possibly) a sketchy driver back to her home.

Quote Originally Posted by Jergens007  [View Original Post]
    Are you talking about Colombia? Don't many westerners invest in property? Why would they do that? Thats a horrible way to scare off investors that bring money to the economy. Maybe investing in a country with anti US government policy like Bolivia and Venezeula is not the best idea. I can see they will take away your property or assets. Sure, gringos / foreigners get discriminated in other ways, but when it comes down to it. Most of the locals know that we have the money. Lets keep it real, the color of money will never be discriminated. Lmao!
    All true, however, Colombia is just one election from being like Venezuela.

You just never know.

I can remember when Venezuela, mainly Caracas, was rockin'!

Was my favorite place on earth.

The city, the the clubs, the girls (IMO even hotter in general than las Colombianas), etc.

Then came along Chavez, he got the poor and uneducated on his side and motivated, and Bada Bing, the place just deteriorated and became / is way too messed up and dangerous.

Not saying that's Colombia's future, but ya never know.

Iglesia La Veracruz / Plaza Botero

A friend of mine if visiting Medellin now. He is reporting great success picking up girls in back of Iglesia La Veracruz. This church is adjacent to Plaza Botero. He has shown me pictures and he has landed several very hot girls. He goes between 5:00 PM - 8:00 PM. He says the area is pretty sketchy, but he has had no problems.

Quote Originally Posted by Nclpimp  [View Original Post]
    I know this has been talked about before but I was watching caracol news today and they mentioned that in San Antonio, parque berrio, and a few others there were girls prostituting themselves on the train stations and platforms. However the department of transportation said it was just rumors and it's not happening. Anyone ever done this? Picked up some sweet tang in the train or been propositioned? Is it worth it?
    Jajajaaja, parque Berrio station is at 150 meters from parque Botero. I take the train every day at Berrio station and I don't understand because you need to pick up a girl there. Infact you can find 2-3 prostitutes and 2-3 gays there but at parque Botero you can find many tens of them.

Prostitution in the metro

I know this has been talked about before but I was watching caracol news today and they mentioned that in San Antonio, parque berrio, and a few others there were girls prostituting themselves on the train stations and platforms. However the department of transportation said it was just rumors and it's not happening. Anyone ever done this? Picked up some sweet tang in the train or been propositioned? Is it worth it?

Posting Limitations