Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 677 of 4453 FirstFirst ... 177 577 627 667 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 687 727 777 1177 1677 ... LastLast
Results 10,141 to 10,155 of 66781
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Mr. E, you just eroded the myth of the pure as driven snow facebook girls who are worth 4 to 5 times the price of their casa equivalents because they "have less mileage. " Those long waits and ghost events are just them saving themselves for the special time with their favorite customer.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Definitely your imagination. Go sit in a casa at lunch time for 1 hour and count how many dudes come in. Then go sit in a casa when people get off work and count how many dudes come in. Then average the two peak time numbers. You really think any chick in the place is fucking from 10 to 50 guys per day? Hell even the time would not allow that. 10 1-hour sessions? The casas are not even open 10 hours.

Casa mnemonics

A shortcut workaround some may find useful for making casa selections is to only remember the names and girls you may want to select and immediately forget those you don't. Our minds have limited powers of recall. When a girl you find undesirable approaches you, greet her with whatever variation of a nod or handshake the casa is using then forget her right away. When a girl you see as a possibility appears, remember her name. It narrows the list considerably and makes much more efficient use of memory. It's not that often you need to remember more than a handful. Also, the casas will ask the girls to come out all at once or one at a time a second time on request.

Quote Originally Posted by L00PY  [View Original Post]
    It's a mixed bag. Casas have much better service and safety, but there's a limited lineup and severe competition during peak hours. I'm not a huge fan of the quick breeze in and out lineup method of casas, especially when it comes to remembering names. They should all use numbers like that one place.

Street girls can range widely and wildly in all ways, but there's also thrill of the hunt too. I'd say the price on the lower end for street girls is actually closer to 30 k+8 k room (compared to the 55 k in a casa) but a gringo upcharge isn't uncommon. There's a wider range and more variety in the streets too.

Of the clubs I've been too, I'd agree with that rough lineup. I find the price tracks accordingly to quality too.

Quote Originally Posted by GiuseppeBonera  [View Original Post]
    Day 2 in Medellin headed to la isla. Little pricey to get in 70 k and 30 k for a beer. As far as the scene, high quality girls around 30+ at 10:30 with more showing up. I didn't like the stripers constantly asking for propina even though I was not even looking most of the (I am looking for hotel action) but was able to keep from tipping a few times saying I had just arrived. Anyway called over one Paisa and she called her friend to join also Paisa. They quoted 1. 3 million each for all night I got them down to 1 m each. Paid the 200 k exit fee for each. Again no issues getting the girls in at the Marriott no one even checked for ids and Evan ordered room service. Great session even though no BBBJ. These girls Rosalie and Sara both very hot morenas Sara more natural and Rosalie with implants good combo since they are friends.
    You are overpaying out the ying yang.

Quote Originally Posted by Osteoknot  [View Original Post]
    Perhaps you are just a smidge too much self-aware, but hey, not a problem, I think we are all enjoying your reports. No reason to change up and possibly tip the apple cart other than a minor tweak, maybe time for a can of spinach, jajajaja?

A bad day in Medellin beats most good days back in Pussy Prison US of A. And I have noticed, the off-days never seem to last more than a day, and the rebound is usually fantastic.
    The day really wasn't that bad. It did not just end the way I had wanted. But hey, I'm still learning. And today is another day to fulfil.

Sorry to hear about the party. But you seem to make the most of your days anyhow. Thanks for the nick and the nice feedback!

Popeye out, para comprar unas espinacas.

Quote Originally Posted by AmorPorFavor  [View Original Post]
    Good info on the strip clubs. Can you provide ratings of the room quality of the love motels? I like to fuck in a nice environment with a clean room and bed.
    I'll leave it to the other members as I don't have much personal experience with that, only what I read on the forum and photos online. I believe Hotel Ibiza is considered one of the best here.

And just to clarify. It's not like the rooms aren't cleaned each time, it's just that the standard is generally low for western sensibilities and bathrooms can look pretty unappealing too. Most often no showerhead or warm water as well.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamWl  [View Original Post]
    For me the biggest advantage of casas / clubs is the ease of use and the safe environment. Very low hanging fruit with minimal risk (some girl might try to still brows through your wallet while you're in the shower so be vigilant). It helps if they know you're not here for a short time, so it might be wise to drop that in the conversation.

In the strip clubs you can also sit, chill and chat up a girl before deciding. The problem eventually is that the lineups in those places are relatively stable, so for novelty one needs to try other venues (and there might be some hurt feelings when you don't go with same girl as the last time). But there is plenty of establishments here so it will take you a long time to try them all.

As for the 'upscale' surroundings. Rooms in the cheaper centro stirp clubs are pretty bad. Casas usually have nicer rooms but don't expect too much. Love motel (not a short-time fuck motel) would be probably better choice for nicer rooms.

Well, let me give you my subjective ratings of rooms in centro stip clubs I've been (from best to worst):

Barra, Conejitas, Occidental, Nueva Avenida, Hilton.

And line-ups quality (*very* subjective): Barra, Nueva Avenida, Occidental, Conejitas, Hilton.
    Good info on the strip clubs. Can you provide ratings of the room quality of the love motels? I like to fuck in a nice environment with a clean room and bed.

Spa energy fantasy

Spa energy a few times. Feel like the service has declined since my last visit. Mechanical, restrictions and generally mediocre at best service. One chica attempted to upcharge the CBJ LOL. Visually the lineup is still fine. Most have an hourglass body type. 130 hh 160 h.

Photoprepago. Poor service and leaving early. Girls with average faces. Not really worth it.

Tried casas in Centro. Chock full of locals on Saturday, 5+ punters in the waiting area.

Post #4/ Final post: Fantasias Energy

I went to Fantasias Energy with another board member. He wanted to do a "high end" casa and was talking about Loutron. I hadn't been to Fantasias Energy yet, and figured that would be easier to do since it was in Laureles. This was technically the only paid sex I had this trip. They are currently charging 170 k for an hour. I don't think the place is worth it in comparison to other casas and I've concluded casas aren't for me personally. I didn't see a huge difference in the quality of girls and / or facilities in comparison to New Life, which I visited in 2020. This time the other BM beat me to the hottest girl in their lineup of 5. I chose a red head that was probably the second hottest. She had a decent body, a tiny bit of belly fat. But of course, she had rules like no kissing and tried to upsell me for BBBJ (wanted 130 k more). The covered BJ was good and everything was fine by which this girl was doing her job well as she understood it. But I didn't cum and the girl even asked me why I was so serious after the session (it was because I wasn't that into it). In my opinion, the casa experience really has nothing on the types of experiences I've become accustomed to with semipros and nonpros or even some of the good Facebook pros I've seen in the past. If I were to go back to a casa it probably would be one of the normal / cheaper ones as I don't think Fantasias energy does much to justify the higher price.

Quote Originally Posted by GiuseppeBonera  [View Original Post]
    Day 2 in Medellin headed to la isla. Little pricey to get in 70 k and 30 k for a beer. As far as the scene, high quality girls around 30+ at 10:30 with more showing up. I didn't like the stripers constantly asking for propina even though I was not even looking most of the (I am looking for hotel action) but was able to keep from tipping a few times saying I had just arrived. Anyway called over one Paisa and she called her friend to join also Paisa. They quoted 1. 3 million each for all night I got them down to 1 m each. Paid the 200 k exit fee for each. Again no issues getting the girls in at the Marriott no one even checked for ids and Evan ordered room service. Great session even though no BBBJ. These girls Rosalie and Sara both very hot morenas Sara more natural and Rosalie with implants good combo since they are friends.
    Sounds like a great night. So the Marriott is completely GF? Or did you just get lucky to sneak them in. I actually prefer an ID check. Wondering if you had their ID's checked if there would be an issue?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    They have some weed here I think they call Crepa which is laced with a chemical..
    I smoked some weed with one my casa regulars the other day, I asked what kind it is and I she said something sounding like Crepa now that you mention that. Not a regular user and it's been a while so I took only two puffs for a 'museum dose'. Man, was I glad it was a short walk back home, that shit was strong.

She brought a big bag of what she said was about 7 grams and that she paid for it 10 mil in barrio.

Didn't know it was laced with chemicals, not planning to repeat it.

Post #3: Funny story / flaking

Sometimes its worth trying to reconnect with girls you had a good time with even if they are flaky. Sometimes they are going through stuff in their life and can't make things work with you vs. Have a bad attitude. This was the case with a girl I saw back in March (E in earlier posts and the webcam and only fans girl in the swinger in the La Piscina post).

E was someone I felt like I had excellent chemistry and connection with back in March but had issues meeting up with again. I offered to make her dinner when I first met and we had a great date. I like to do little tests during sex and foreplay to see how a woman is responding to me. One thing I'll do is pull back from a kiss too and see if the girl follows me. The first time I met E she was all over me kissing me and would follow me when I pulled back. There were all kinds of other signs that made me feel like we had a genuine connection. I'd offered to pay her expenses and she gave me that classic line "the me lo que quieres", which I'd associate with a semipro. Anyway, she had various things happen like her cat dying and a move that made it impossible for her to see me again after the first date in March despite me trying. This left me disappointed and she confided in me this time that she felt bad about it as well and was sure I'd never want to see her again either.

Despite those issues last trip, I decided to send her a message on messenger this time to see if she'd be up for meeting up again. I was hanging out with another board member at the time so I asked if she had a friend who wanted to meet him as well. She said yes and we arranged to have a party at my apartment for the four of us.

Anyway, she's a bit of a party girl and had been robbed on la 70 the night before we met. Someone drugged her and a friend and stole their phones, money in purses and ID. She told me she was a bit sad and was unsure that she'd be good company but wanted to distract herself from the issue. I told her I'd be happy to listen to her if she wanted to talk about and also would be happy to distract her. Afterward she told me that she was really moved by my response and that it, along with how I'd treated her the first time we met gave her a very good impression of me.

There was a lot of drama involved with the night at first, but everything ended up amazingly. Firstly, since her phone was robbed arranging transportation was more complicated. I sent her an uber to her house, which was a bit touch and go for a while but the driver waited for her and brought her to us. Then, because she'd just been robbed she didn't have her cedula or a denuncia for a new one. She had a driver's license but my apartment (edificio Moderatto) didn't accept that as valid ID. So we had to be flexible and ended up renting another hotel room for the party. It also took the friend we'd invited for the other BM forever to find us. The other board member, E and I hung out and had a few beers at Punta Arena an international brew place, while we waited for her friend. We managed to distract E while we waited for the friend, though. After her friend arrived we took a taxi to a nearby love hotel and from there switched to a nearby hotel (since that would be cheaper due to them covering by room vs. Person). The friend I got for the other BM also did webcam, onlyfans etc.

Anyway, once we brought a couple bottles of rum and ordered coke and some food and cigarettes from rappi up to the room. Once we actually started the party it was a lot of fun. We pretty much drank, had sex and listened to music until 4 am. E had been using condoms with me before but midway through things told me she'd been tested and was on birth control so she wanted to do BBFS with me. Seems like once they like you these girls always want that. At 4 we got a taxi for E's friend and went to get something to eat on La 70 at a bakery.

E didn't cover me any money since she said we were good friends but said the other BM should give her friend something since they'd just met.

I realize that the whole night was a crazy night that could have gone badly at several points. But by being cool, flexible and going with the flow I ended up having a great time. E went out with me again after that including to the swingers club and has never asked for money from me. She has even been saying I can stay at her house next time I come (probably won't take her up on that).

My conclusions from the experience are 1) sometimes it pays to reconnect with someone you had a good experience with earlier even if they are flaky 2) go with the flow and relax 3) do always be careful. I know the situation I just described could have gone sideways at several points during the night. During this time I was drinking but did not get sloppy drunk. I also don't partake in other drugs, so I felt in control of myself and my surroundings. We did end up spending money on the hotel room, taxis around and drinks / food from rappi. But I considered it worth the price to the quality of the company and sex.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Definitely your imagination. Go sit in a casa at lunch time for 1 hour and count how many dudes come in. Then go sit in a casa when people get off work and count how many dudes come in. Then average the two peak time numbers. You really think any chick in the place is fucking from 10 to 50 guys per day? Hell even the time would not allow that. 10 1-hour sessions? The casas are not even open 10 hours.
    Exactly, how the hell could a chica get 50 dicks on 8 h workday? Even assuming 30 min which is the minimum session and considering all the downtime in between, getting ready, food breaks, showers, dressing up etc it already comes up close to an hour.

Strip club chicas get nailed even less from what I noticed, mainly on Saturday and Friday evenings. Saturday is the only time I had to wait for room to free up or had trouble finding a free place to sit. But even then the majority of the girls are just providing a company for drinks.

Better to be self aware than be clueless with no self awareness

Quote Originally Posted by Eloket  [View Original Post]
    Hasta manana.

I yam what I yam, and still learning. Popeye, not making the most of this day.
    Perhaps you are just a smidge too much self-aware, but hey, not a problem, I think we are all enjoying your reports. No reason to change up and possibly tip the apple cart other than a minor tweak, maybe time for a can of spinach, jajajaja?

A bad day in Medellin beats most good days back in Pussy Prison US of A. And I have noticed, the off-days never seem to last more than a day, and the rebound is usually fantastic.

My fabulous finca party never materialized and I lost my deposit of slightly less than $90 USD for three people. I believe the organizers were not being duplicitous and trying to rip me off. They are a very friendly, young married couple in their early 20's, and they simply got in over their heads with their organizational and planning skills. When they told me on the day of event they were "still waiting for people to get off work to collect the money" I predicted failure and told them when you wait until the last minute to collect your cash, there will be too many no-shows, and that's exactly what happened. They say the event has been rescheduled but I won't be here. Live and learn for all of us. They typically and annoyingly message me 40-50 times per day, so I blocked their Whassap.

I am headed over to Ground Zero for a two-hour session with my GZGTG (Ground Zero Go-To-Girl). I like to be spontaneous and we have been doing somewhat different things each session. Here's an idea. I've been running lapjs on her (all three holes each session). What if we see how many laps I can run on her before she taps out?? Mouth-pussy-ass, mouth-pussy-ass, mouth-ass-pussy-ass, mouth-ass-pussy, jeje, you get the idea.

Except odds on any bet would be that this little sex machine will not tap out, jejejeje.

Keep On Keepin' On my Brother in HiJinx. The Force is strong with you, jeje.

Quote Originally Posted by MaddTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I always imagined the better looking ones in the casas are getting 10-50 dicks daily (not exaggerating),

Quote Originally Posted by Eloket  [View Original Post]
    Day 7.

Like I told earlier, if I do silly things I will tell you.

Graffiti tour in Communa 13. It was great. So many impressions. Had a guide the was only Spanish but my chicka translated some of what he was telling. 97 mil for a tour of a couple of hours. Music and art everywhere. Then we took the teleferico to Roblado where she lives. I wanted a quiet moment with her just cooling down and rest from all impressions and all walking up and down the hill. Then some amigos of her came by and they all started talking in Spanish. I wasn't able to concentrate on anything. She bought a maruiana cigarette and I had one inhale from that. Then the day started to deteriorate. I got a bit dizzy and she orderd an Indrive back to Poblado. She stayed for a while but had to go home to feed her dog. I think her plan was to go feed the dog and then go with me, but when I got dizzy she wisely just wanted me out of the barrio. Well, silly me ruining what could have been a nice night. Got to sleep alone earoy and woke up in the middle of the night with anxiety. Never moore maruiana for me.

Hasta manana.

I yam what I yam. Popeye, not making the most of this day.
    Your wise not to take any more puffs. They have some weed here I think they call Crepa which is laced with a chemical. I'm not an expert on this, and I know we have some resident experts here on this, but the stuff can kick the shit out of you. I don't know if that was what they had, you may of just been wore out from your tour and perhaps the altitude.

Posting Limitations