Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Global00  [View Original Post]
    Touch down in Medelland around 1 pm. Caught an Uber from the airport cost 50 k. Met him in the airport to avoid his fears of the taxi mafia. I usually try to stay in centro because it's close to where I want to be. Never stayed in Poblado or hobbied there, maybe I will see what all the fuss is about on day. Drop my bags of took a shower and head across the street to eat. Typical Colombian almuerzo with carne de res, rice, beans, eggs, papa fritas, sancocho and jugo de lujo. All for 12 k.

After lunch I went to New Life. About 10 girls available. Most I have seen before but a few I haven't. I'm always on the search for a nice ass. Didn't see one here. I then walked down to Zandalays hoping a big booty Paisas was still there but to my dismay she must no longer work there. Another place where the world cup theme was present. All the girls had on bikini like Colombian flag inspired clothes. They actually all looked pretty sexy in them. Next, I want to Chicas con Punto because I usually find a big ass there. And sure enough I did. The Host always remembers me because I once told her and her husband I wanted to session with her not know that was her husband. LOL. He was cool about it. Anyway, I selected 23 year Paisa Vanessa. I could see her rounded hips walking to me. I knew she had a big butt. So I booked her and was not disappointed. Super soft skin. A natural fat ass, a rarity here. The pussy was dripping wet and also felt satin soft inside. Enjoyed myself very much. 42 k for 30 minutes.

Fully satisfied but still curious, I walked down to Calle 50 to see what the street scene was looking like. Nothing of note there. When I first came to Medellin, I could always find a few that intrigued me. It seems no longer be the case. I decided to walk back to the apartment and remember I forgot a casa. I stopped by Amigas Sexi. And I spotted a few I would have sessioned with. Could definitely see if the 9-10 girls there were there, about 4-5 were Venezuelan. So I mentally booked this one girl with a fat ass, Tatiana, to come back tomorrow and session with. Got back to the apartment and rested up until night time.

Headed back out at around 11:30 pm. Took an Uber straight to Barra Ejecutiva. There were some good looking women in here tonight and it wasn't packed with dudes. When I first walked in a girl jumped in my way to get my attention. I was trying to see all the girls and dismissed her. Bad decision by me because she had the nice ass in there and I didn't realize until it was too late. She was always booked that night LOL. Anyway, sat down peeped the scene. Picked another fat ass calenas named Manuela. For some reason she wouldn't tell me her age. But she had the best pussy of the trip. I could have came in like 2 minutes but I soldier through. Her ass had to be fake but felt so real. 70 k for 30 minutes well spent. After that, I wanted to see what the other clubs offered. I went into Maracaibo next door. I never sessioned here because the talent is usually better at Barra but there were some decent looking women in there. I kept it moving. I walked down to Conejitas. About 8 girls there. Nothing of note. Then I walked up to Yakuzas. About 6 girls available. I never find anything I like here because they look too young to me. But I will say usually the host and the girls are so nice, its worth the look. One of the guys told me tell him which type of girl I like and he will bring her to my hotel. I passed but appreciated the gesture. It started to rain heavier so I walked back to Barra Ejecutiva to call and Uber. Seemed like no Uber wanted to come down there so I stay inside and watch the girls. Then I saw this tall, ultra thick, humongous ass women with a nerdy look because of her glasses. So I was just curious how much for a session. She was so nice had girl next door vibe so I said what the hell let's go. This girl was the best performer of the trip so far. She really love to fuck. She pulled ice out from I don't know where and sucked my dick with it. While I'm fucking her, she asked me to fuck her ass which has never happened to me in Colombia more of a Brazilian behavior. So I was like claro que s LOL. I fucked the shit out of that fat ass no pun intended LOL. Really good session for 80 k but I tipped her well for that experience.

So, I went back into the hallway to wait for an Uber. And like 5 different girls kept on trying to get me to fuck. But I was done for the day. Finally my Uber arrived and I went home and slept like a satisfied man thanks to the great ass day in Medellin.
    Great run down and wow you touched down at 1 pm and had an afternoon and evening till the early morning hours packed with monger activities!

I have had more visits to Barra Ejecutive and next door Maricaibo this months long stay than ever before in my 5 years plus of medellin visits. Is it only me but to access the rooms at either of these 2 strip bars you need to have nerves of steel, as should a fire or other emergency occur when your back in those rooms you toast. Yes I have also took out girls from both of these clubs but I always want to check them out first before I make any longer term / extended stays.

The same here with New Life, the best ones I have sessioned with before, a few as almost 2 years ago, so nothing much new to keep my interest in returning.

Stay safe!

TTM.

Quote Originally Posted by MedellinGringo  [View Original Post]
    The price is relatively high for someone that has the time to find hotter girls that will provide a very good girlfriend experience. But it is as close to a guaranteed good time as you can get.

Like I have said before. The Mansion is the first place a newbie should go when he gets to Medellin and the last place a guy who lives in Medellin full time should go.

Nothing beats finding hot chicks on your own and negotiating some kind of exclusive agreement. Forget the GFE. You can get the hot wife experience where a hot chick will live with you for weeks or months here for a fraction of what a Mansion chick would cost you.

But for guys just showing up for a week or so the Mansion chicks are as good as it gets for providing a GFE IMHO.
    Charging customers for the 19% tax that they then pocket was the deal breaker for me.

Yes sir. Airbnb has served me nicely. I try to look for ones that are fairly modern, wifi and hot water LOL. And most of the places downtown are cheap. Some people may be concerned about safety but I know you are not LOL. It's safe here just have to be aware just like everyone else. And I appreciate all your reports I learned alot from you and the vets on this site. Just trying to do my part.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for blessing us with an excellent report. Do you get the apartment near downtown from airbnb or what?

Mansion

I stayed at the Mansion for a couple of nights when I was a newbie and was curious about it.

It is a good place if you are unfamiliar with Medellin and have a limited understanding of spanish.

My room was nice, I believe it ran me about $100 for the night.

Advantages.

1) You will meet fellow mongers that you can share experiences with and notes.

2) English is spoken by staff and clientele.

3) Girls come to the mansion throughout the day and evening. There is a small bar area downstairs and a pool where girls can be found.

Disadvantages.

1) Prices for the girls tend to be on the high side. My understanding is girls will try to stick to 200 K for one pop. Some will want more pending on services. (I was able to negotiate for 2 pops for 180 K but I speak fluent spanish).

2) Breakfast is served but it is only at a certain time. Inconvient as most hotels have buffets for a period of time.

3) If you arrange to have car service to the airport they will add on a bit extra to the normal cost.

4) Difficult to negotiate as all the girls know each other and they will try to stick to the "mansion prices".

The price is relatively high for someone that has the time to find hotter girls that will provide a very good girlfriend experience. But it is as close to a guaranteed good time as you can get.

Like I have said before. The Mansion is the first place a newbie should go when he gets to Medellin and the last place a guy who lives in Medellin full time should go.

Nothing beats finding hot chicks on your own and negotiating some kind of exclusive agreement. Forget the GFE. You can get the hot wife experience where a hot chick will live with you for weeks or months here for a fraction of what a Mansion chick would cost you.

But for guys just showing up for a week or so the Mansion chicks are as good as it gets for providing a GFE IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by Global00  [View Original Post]
    Finally my Uber arrived and I went home and slept like a satisfied man thanks to the great ass day in Medellin.
    Thanks for blessing us with an excellent report. Do you get the apartment near downtown from airbnb or what?

Great Ass Day

Touch down in Medellíand around 1 pm. Caught an Uber from the airport cost 50 k. Met him in the airport to avoid his fears of the taxi mafia. I usually try to stay in centro because it's close to where I want to be. Never stayed in Poblado or hobbied there, maybe I will see what all the fuss is about on day. Drop my bags of took a shower and head across the street to eat. Typical Colombian almuerzo with carne de res, rice, beans, eggs, papa fritas, sancocho and jugo de lujo. All for 12 k.

After lunch I went to New Life. About 10 girls available. Most I have seen before but a few I haven't. I'm always on the search for a nice ass. Didn't see one here. I then walked down to Zandalays hoping a big booty Paisas was still there but to my dismay she must no longer work there. Another place where the world cup theme was present. All the girls had on bikini like Colombian flag inspired clothes. They actually all looked pretty sexy in them. Next, I want to Chicas con Punto because I usually find a big ass there. And sure enough I did. The Host always remembers me because I once told her and her husband I wanted to session with her not know that was her husband. LOL. He was cool about it. Anyway, I selected 23 year Paisa Vanessa. I could see her rounded hips walking to me. I knew she had a big butt. So I booked her and was not disappointed. Super soft skin. A natural fat ass, a rarity here. The pussy was dripping wet and also felt satin soft inside. Enjoyed myself very much. 42 k for 30 minutes.

Fully satisfied but still curious, I walked down to Calle 50 to see what the street scene was looking like. Nothing of note there. When I first came to Medellin, I could always find a few that intrigued me. It seems no longer be the case. I decided to walk back to the apartment and remember I forgot a casa. I stopped by Amigas Sexi. And I spotted a few I would have sessioned with. Could definitely see if the 9-10 girls there were there, about 4-5 were Venezuelan. So I mentally booked this one girl with a fat ass, Tatiana, to come back tomorrow and session with. Got back to the apartment and rested up until night time.

Headed back out at around 11:30 pm. Took an Uber straight to Barra Ejecutiva. There were some good looking women in here tonight and it wasn't packed with dudes. When I first walked in a girl jumped in my way to get my attention. I was trying to see all the girls and dismissed her. Bad decision by me because she had the nice ass in there and I didn't realize until it was too late. She was always booked that night LOL. Anyway, sat down peeped the scene. Picked another fat ass calenas named Manuela. For some reason she wouldn't tell me her age. But she had the best pussy of the trip. I could have came in like 2 minutes but I soldier through. Her ass had to be fake but felt so real. 70 k for 30 minutes well spent. After that, I wanted to see what the other clubs offered. I went into Maracaibo next door. I never sessioned here because the talent is usually better at Barra but there were some decent looking women in there. I kept it moving. I walked down to Conejitas. About 8 girls there. Nothing of note. Then I walked up to Yakuzas. About 6 girls available. I never find anything I like here because they look too young to me. But I will say usually the host and the girls are so nice, its worth the look. One of the guys told me tell him which type of girl I like and he will bring her to my hotel. I passed but appreciated the gesture. It started to rain heavier so I walked back to Barra Ejecutiva to call and Uber. Seemed like no Uber wanted to come down there so I stay inside and watch the girls. Then I saw this tall, ultra thick, humongous ass women with a nerdy look because of her glasses. So I was just curious how much for a session. She was so nice had girl next door vibe so I said what the hell let's go. This girl was the best performer of the trip so far. She really love to fuck. She pulled ice out from I don't know where and sucked my dick with it. While I'm fucking her, she asked me to fuck her ass which has never happened to me in Colombia more of a Brazilian behavior. So I was like claro que sí LOL. I fucked the shit out of that fat ass no pun intended LOL. Really good session for 80 k but I tipped her well for that experience.

So, I went back into the hallway to wait for an Uber. And like 5 different girls kept on trying to get me to fuck. But I was done for the day. Finally my Uber arrived and I went home and slept like a satisfied man thanks to the great ass day in Medellin.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_20180624_011458.jpg‎   IMG_20180623_154357.jpg‎   IMG_20180624_011506.jpg‎   IMG_20180624_001040.jpg‎   IMG_20180624_001047.jpg‎  

received_10109700574622591.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    My opinion is all those number are extremely high for Medellin. I'm told there are many English speaking people among the clientele, employees, and owners.

My opinion is all those number are extremely high for Medellin. I'm told there are many English speaking people among the clientele, employees, and owners.

The rooms at the mansion will run you anywhere between 75 and 100 bucks a night depending on the room.

The chicas will charge $55 for short time and about $110 for "todo la noche" at the current exchange rate.

Most chicas are 6 and 7's with an occasional 8 showing up mostly at night. GFE is the norm without an up sell for BBBJ.

Nice place to meet girls on the fly while still seeing other women you have lined up.

And for someone experienced at this in the US but with just a bit of Spanish?

Quote Originally Posted by BlackPage  [View Original Post]
    I would not advise to go, if you never went before to one in your country. Otherwise, you add the novelty of the place (do you know how to behave?) to the novelty of the country (is Colombia the same as your country?) and you increase the probability to feel like a fish in a sand desert.
    In particular, I am skeptical because you ask "How does that work". If you need to ask, don't go.
    Personally, I have NEVER met any single foreigner in Medellin or Bogota clubs. They are small, they are for locals, and only a small fraction of percentage of locals would consider to go there.
    However, swinger clubs in Bogota and Medellin have been widely treated in ISG. Use the "Search" function and explore.

I have been in just 3 clubs in Medellin (those mentioned in ISG), but the girl I met last Monday told me there are at least four more, and according to her opinion the best is not one of the three I know. She gave me some names and I cannot wait to explore, next time I will be there.
    She even told me there is one in Cartagena, attended by locals! This sounds very odd and unprobable to me, as I don't think costenhos are very advanced in this, but she seems trustable to me.

Quote Originally Posted by PepolesBuddy  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your report. Please educate me because I have no experience in swing clubs. What are the top 3 swing clubs in Medellin? And it seems that every club has pros that they call? How does that work and how much is that usually? How much are the entrance fees? Any other tips advice I would appreciate it.
    Thanks!
    I would not advise to go, if you never went before to one in your country. Otherwise, you add the novelty of the place (do you know how to behave?) to the novelty of the country (is Colombia the same as your country?) and you increase the probability to feel like a fish in a sand desert.
    In particular, I am skeptical because you ask "How does that work". If you need to ask, don't go.
    Personally, I have NEVER met any single foreigner in Medellin or Bogota clubs. They are small, they are for locals, and only a small fraction of percentage of locals would consider to go there.
    However, swinger clubs in Bogota and Medellin have been widely treated in ISG. Use the "Search" function and explore.

I have been in just 3 clubs in Medellin (those mentioned in ISG), but the girl I met last Monday told me there are at least four more, and according to her opinion the best is not one of the three I know. She gave me some names and I cannot wait to explore, next time I will be there.
    She even told me there is one in Cartagena, attended by locals! This sounds very odd and unprobable to me, as I don't think costenhos are very advanced in this, but she seems trustable to me.

A real swinger club should NOT have pros there, but in some club, on some nights (gangbang nights), I have seen they hired a dancer and, after dancing, she was available on a central sofa to everyone around (all covered including BJ, as obvious). I never took part to it.
    Some other nights, there were dancers, but they were not joining any sexual activity. Just sex dancing on the pole.

I have some experience of swinger clubs in Europe and in Colombia they are really different. While a single male in Europe pays 150-200 EUR as admittance fee, Colombia is CHEAP (from 100k down to 30k). But also the facilities are significantly cheaper and run down. In addition, there are no large clubs as in Europe, where some can have up to 100 couples on a Saturday night.

Overall, Colombians are not so pervert as Europeans. They are more conservative. Many women will go around with breast covered. In addition, most Colombians do not really swing. I cannot imagine a local macho happy to see his real wife fondled by someone else, even worse seeing her sucking other dicks. Real couples will play with other couples, but without exchanging partners. I have seen rarely the cuckold thing. Those couples who are open to exchange are most commonly not couples in the real life, but fuck-friends, or the man paid the girl to be accompanied there.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    A great night, you lucky man! BTW me too as a single-shot guy, 50+ I have been in the same situation and will be again, heck maybe even tonight in centro.TTM.
    Hey, for me "single-shot guy" means one who likes to entertain himself and possibly the lady for HOURS, concluding with a majestic waterfall, rather than having many insignificant micro-shots one after the other like a rabbit <g .

Quote Originally Posted by CakeJake  [View Original Post]
    Which would be the minimum budget for this experience (I understand that there are many additional expenses that can be added), but I am talking about the hotel and the escort. Thanks!
    The rooms at the mansion will run you anywhere between 75 and 100 bucks a night depending on the room.

The chicas will charge $55 for short time and about $110 for "todo la noche" at the current exchange rate.

Most chicas are 6 and 7's with an occasional 8 showing up mostly at night. GFE is the norm without an up sell for BBBJ.

Nice place to meet girls on the fly while still seeing other women you have lined up.

Quote Originally Posted by Queens35  [View Original Post]
    Yes, but roaming charges are high. There is a $10/ day international roaming that you should get, they charge you that even if you only make 1 call or text. I didn't know this and my Colombian cell broke, so I was forced to use my ATT phone for 2 days. I made about 4 short phone calls and a few texts, and paid $90. US carriers rip you off even more by charging for outgoing and incoming calls.

Get a unlocked GSM phone. Buy a local sim card (Tigo, Claro, Moviestar) and put 5000 COP (less than $2) for each day of your stay. You will have enough voice and data for 1/10th the cost.
    Thanks Queens!

21:00

I enter the same restaurant NAME-REMOVED (Steak House on Av. De Las Palmas) mentioned at http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/...=1#post2193428.
    Waiters come to me smiling: "A beer sir?" "No, I want juice".
    Big consternation, open arms, then solved by my smile "Of course I want beer. I was just joking!".
    Good steak, good service.

24:00

Most Swinger Clubs are open to single men on Monday. I opt for Club Lily, after having called others and having heard there is little people. At Lily, I find not less than a dozen of couples! Giggle!
    I enter the jacuzzi, and a chubby mulata starts playing with my dick after 5 minutes of conversation.

I keep my enthusiasm low, because I think she must be paid by the owner (there is a dancer who entertains single men in a gangbang, attraction of that night), but I quickly discover she's NOT!
    She went there accompanied by a friend, who however is around chasing other girls. She's bored as hell, and she's happy to have found my dick to keep her entertained.

We play half an hour in the pool, then we move to the Turco. She was just waiting a place to suck it. She's good as few ones at it!
    We spend two hours fucking around the turco, the rooms, even the pool.

2:00

Time to leave. The place is closing. I propose them to go to Centro for some bar hopping, but at 2:00 all bars close by police order.
    He leaves her in my hands and goes home.

We ask the taxi to take us to some amanecero. We go somewhere near the Hospital metro station, 2 stations after Prado. The area is so lonely. What a contrast with theh busy hours in the day.
    The amanecero is a small dilapidated bar, hidden behind a closed door guarded by a couple of guys, at the side of "Grotta de Hierro", a seedy love hotel. I love these clandestine places.
    Few people, some drunk men, some old ladies to entertain customers, me and her with our beers sitting at a table with ladies coming to chat with us.
    Music is good though. We can also dance, the two of us.

She shows me her carnet. She's a nurse! Gosh I wish she had her uniform with her.

3:00

We walk to a nearby cheap love hotel. I proceed to fuck directly her ass, without asking "May I?"

4:00

I come. She sucks my ball dry and slurps till the last drop. Good girl.
    I am dead, deprived of all energies and I can't wait to go sleep.
    By the way, I am expected to take a taxi to airport at 9:00, if I don't want to miss my flight.

The unexpected problem comes then. She goes to shower and she tells me "Are you ready or you need 10 minutes? I want a second turn".
    GOSH! I am dead. I am 50+, yes!

I frankly tell her that it's out of question that I can do it again now, I am a single-shoot guy, I am dead now after hours of sex under multiple facets, and I must go to my hotel because I have a taxi to take in few hours.
    She does not want to hear any excuse. She proceeds to suck my flaccid dick for a few minutes without listening my prays. She gets some reaction, but no more than that.

4:30

We say bye. I give her 50 k for her taxi.
    She tells me that next time she can even bring friends.
    She's LOVELY!

5:00

I enter my bed in my hotel at Oviedo. WOW WHAT A NIGHT!
    A great night, you lucky man! BTW me too as a single-shot guy, 50+ I have been in the same situation and will be again, heck maybe even tonight in centro.

TTM.

You can get a dual SIM version S7, save your configuration and settings of your current phone and transfer almost exactly as it is to the new phone. You could keep the mifi for home use and you would have a WiFi hot spot in your pocket wherever you need it.

Back to girls, the stream of new Venezuelans arriving has not slowed down. It's a rare Centro casa that does not have a few at least on any given day.

Yes, good point, but I am in love with my S7 Edge phone and no way I would change it unless I lose it. Basically, for me changing a phone or a computer, having to reinstall everything or reconfigure all options to make it looking exactly the same as the one I am used to, is a big trouble and try to avoid that.

I found this MIFI a very good solution to keep my phone AS IT IS still being online using a local card.

PS: Admin will reprimand us because we chit-chat about phones instead of talking about pussy, but you all may notice that my report about pussy fell into silence (of course, comment what?), but a post about a SIM card wakes up lots of reactions.

Posting Limitations