"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 425 of 4445 FirstFirst ... 325 375 415 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 428 429 435 475 525 925 1425 ... LastLast
Results 6,361 to 6,375 of 66674
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

The Nurse

It was New Year's Day and I had just gotten back from dinner with a few guys that I knew at El Poblado. It was probably around 11:00 pm and I decided to head down to the Mansion bar and hang out for a while. Being the evening of Jan 1st it was pretty dead in there with only a few girls there. I plopped down next to a girl and started chatting with her about stuff and in the conversation I find out that she is a nurse. In the conversation I found it interesting that she spent 2 years in nursing school and only made around $300 a month in salary working full time. We talked for around 20 minutes and after that thought she might be fun to play with so I ask her if she does oral natural. She reply's that she only does oral with a condom. So, I'm bummed because this is one of my requirements and really like this. So since there really were not any other options at the time, I decided to take her anyway and make the best of it.

We get back to my room and she starts taking her closes off and man she had huge tits, I had to make a bee line for those and enjoyed sucking on those for a while. There was a little milk left just a taste since she had finished breast feeding a few months ago. I then proceeded to move down for some DATY which was nice and clean. I had her pretty worked up by this time and myself too! I then proceeded to rub my dick on her pussy which was very wet by this time and proceeded to enter her missionary bareback which she was cool with. I ended up having her in about every position that I could think of which she was more that happy to accommodate.

After this I asked her if the would like a massage and she said an enthusiastic yes, she flipped over on the stomach and I proceeded to put some oil on her. I accidently put a little too much on her butt 😊. I massaged her back for around 5 minutes and started working my way down to her ass and started teasing her butt hole. She really seemed to like this and then told me that I could put my dick in. I was thinking this is pretty cool so I went at it real slow at first and once she was good and relaxed was able to go all in. I ended up climaxing deep in her ass.

Afterwards we sat around and talked for around 20 minutes and then she left. Total time 2 hours all inclusive $300,000 (around $66.00 us). I did have her over to my apartment in Laureles a few times after that session and she made it onto my regulars list.

So, the lesson learned here was just because they require a condom for oral does not mean that they will be not be a lot of fun. Then again, I was just plain stupid lucky.
    Last edited by Mongo1; 01-29-23 at 17:05. Reason: typo

Keep a low profile

Quote Originally Posted by Zeos1  [View Original Post]
    There was a specific law in Costa Rica. Around 2012 or so, that outlawed the promotion of Costa Rica for purposes of sex tourism. Along that line. CD had a website, some pictures, stories, a subscription service, etc. (a website hosted in the US). He went back and forth to CR, chatted with gals, got pictures, promoted certain businesses on his website. So one trip he got arrested on the basis of this law. He spent a couple of years more or less in "preventive detention" which is more like guilty until proven innocent than the other way around. He was convicted of something, appealed, and the appeal was successful. A lot of reasons for the appeal being successful it seems. And so he survived. Was released, and from what I hear living the good life.

The lessons, I think. You may be innocent, but preventive detention and detention before trial is standard in Latin American countries. No "innocent until proven guilty". Another lesson. Don't give any appearance of promoting or being accused of taking advantage of a person in this business. Don't brag on social media or online anywhere about your "fun" even though the fun is legal. And don't think that because you come from a certain country you are automatically protected by laws in your place of origin, such as free speech or other such things. A few things that come to mind.

There were a couple of other cases in Colombia that did not turn out that nicely. Different accusations and situations. But appealing your conviction or accusation doesn't work out if you are dead.
    The lesson I take from the Cuba Dave incident is to keep a low profile and don't get on the radar of your mongering country. Colombia does not want to have a reputation for prostitution. Like Costa Rica, they want to promote the country as a great place to visit and want to attract the non-mongering crowd.

I visit, I have a good time and I don't try to attract attention to myself other than with anonymous postings on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by MoonShot  [View Original Post]
    There are quick and easy brothels in El Centro that have been discussed here such as New Energy. You don't have to know anything, just the address of these casas like New Energy. You go in, you pick your girl and you screw and you pay a reasonable amount. There are also higher end strip clubs that have been mentioned where you can have sex in house. So for newbies there are some places to go for easy sex without much work.

As for Facebook, yes, you do need to do some advance work to make friend requests and for the girls to get around to accepting it and then for some chatting. It doesn't take months or years but it would take a few weeks before the trip. But it is true that those who have been doing it for a while have a blackbook of FB girls that makes it much easier because the girls know them and will meet with them quickly when they are in town for a price that has already been agreed upon.

It is better to know some Spanish but you don't have to be fluent. I just speak a little Spanish, just enough to get by. I probably spend 5 minutes every two days to learn a little Spanish and that is all the effort I make. You don't need game to meet with girls who are pay for play. You just need money.

But as you noted, Medellin is not as easy as Pattaya, Thailand, or some other mongering cities.
    New energy is different from Energy Fantasias Spa?

Quote Originally Posted by IguanaSix  [View Original Post]
    I had a flight to and from MDE, but it was cancelled. I went to their website and they have no flights out of MDE after the first week.

Anyone know what is going on?

I texted them to get my refund, and they told me it had something to do with COVID cases in Medellin.
    When is your flight, I am flying MIA-MED in first week of Feb and on their website there is no outbound flight after 7th Feb.

Hotel dorado la 70

I am looking to book Hotel dorado la 70 in Laureles, can someone tell me if its chica friendly, also do they register cedula for guests and if I book for 2 person will they ask for additional money to bring girls to your room, I became concerned about security by reading few recent posts about thus issue recently.

Congrats bro. I feel your frustration about furnishing your own place. I still have screen doors sitting in my spare bedroom waiting to be installed since last summer LOL. Do you have a Bancolombia or local bank account? Def helps with paying for EPM, property tax, etc when you're out the country. You can easily get a Bancolombia account now that you have your own spot.

BTW. I know there's been lots of talk about druggings and being extra careful around chicas, which are warranted. But I don't give a fuck jajaja. I party hasta la chimba hpta! There's no way I'm going out with a girl or girls and not drink, and I dont have to worry about leaving my drink unattended cuz I down my shots every time all the time 😆..fondo blanco bitches. Maybe it's because I've been coming here for over 10 yrs so I have the spidey paisa sense to know when to quit or when to keep getting lit. Scope my ass shit, I live and let die jajaja. Ok, I lie. Actually, dont come down here. Medellin is too dangerous, go to Dominican Republic, much safer 👍

Almost forgot…tussi makes the pussy juicy when you’re in the jacuzzi 😆

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot10  [View Original Post]
    I finally bought a place, and will be getting a jacuzzi at some point. All is good, still having fun and reaping the rewards of living in Paisaland.

Hope all is well. Shoutout to all the Medellin pandemic bros. Those were good times. ISG provided a great outlet for the monotony, boredom, and loneliness.

Slapshot lives.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveItHere69  [View Original Post]
    I specified not a normal robbery as a joke but it is real and planned out by several girls.

Being naked for sex is expected. Only a hand full of troubling women have done this BS trick. I had several not want to take their shoes off. So I have to negotiate that too? Negotiates would take hours to cover everything. 5 fast pumps or 5 slow pumps? Shallow, deep, or somewhere in the middle penetration? Kiss your neck, cheek, lips? How many kisses?

I took a girl and had her one or two times. But the next time she tried that same shirt off extra BS. I got out quickly. Luckily the help there did not try to stop me.

Had another girl with big boobs and I specifically mentioned I wanted to suck on them. She said ok. We took a shower she got out first. 3 minutes later when I entered the bedroom she was rubbing baby oil on her boobs so I could not suck on her boobs. Well planned out.

I know the way things work in Centro better than you.

Are you transitioning to be a woman? You are always nagging on everyone's posts like you have nothing better to do. Oh, that's right you don't.
    Now I'll try to help you avoid these types of issues in the future.

Absolutely you have more experience in El Centro. You've probably done your thing there hundreds of times. Yet, even knowing how things work, and with all that experience, you can still have problems. Fortunately, I enjoy trying to solve problems.

You're already starting at a disadvantage, and this has nothing to do with you. There are 3 things which make having a good session with the girls in El Centro harder than having a good session with a Facebook girl, IMO.

1. Location. You're taking girls to basic rooms, not all of which are especially clean. It's the same type of place they see every day. When they go home, it's probably not much of an improvement. Guys staying in just average places are bringing girls to a much better place than they're used to. Guys like me, who splurge on nice places are taking them, for awhile, to the life they dream about. It's easier for a girl to be excited about a session in a better environment.

2. Time. With a Facebook girl there's plenty of time to set things up and plenty of time for the girl to relax. You've got a short time to work out the deal and only 20-30 minutes to finish up.

3. Money. With El Centro rates, your payment is maybe 20-30% of what the girl hopes to make each day. Each customer for a typical Facebook girl pays 20-30% of what she expects to make for the week. You're just 1 of dozens of customers, instead of 1 of a few.

Here are my suggestions for minimizing the problems you mentioned (except for 1). The good news is, you don't have to spend more time covering every contingency. For the ones who don't want to take off their shirt, just start specifying "desnuda, sin toda tu ropa"(naked without all of your clothes). Kissing is always going to be hit or miss, but that should reduce the number of girls who want more money to take of their shirt. Or you can insist they take a shower with you before the deed. If you've already soaped up her tits in the shower, you've probably avoided paying for the shirt to come off.

The baby oil on the tits after the shower might not have been an attempt to keep your mouth off of them. That might be her normal routine. My normal thing after a shower is to put on deodorant. It doesn't matter that I once had a girlfriend who enjoyed licking my armpits (it sounds crazy, and she was, but damn she was fun). I needed to be reminded not to use deodorant when I had a date with her.

The way I'd avoid the problem would be (after sucking on them in the shower) to get out of the shower at the same time. To me this is very important. Not only is it fun to dry each other off, but it's better if you don't leave the girl unsupervised, especially if your stuff is where she can get at it. That way, if she reaches for the oil, you're right there to stop her. Plus, if she's alone in the bed while you're in the shower, you're wasting time.

Girls who don't want to take their shoes off probably have a good reason. I've seen some floors that I didn't want to step on, but that's not the reason. If you're on your feet all day, your feet will swell. It's not a problem, until you take your shoes off. However, putting your shoes back on 20 or 30 minutes later might be difficult, even impossible with some women's shoes. Talk to a nurse and she'll confirm that swollen feet and heels don't mix.

There are other possibilities. Some have bad foot odor. Some have ugly feet. Some have complicated footwear that takes time to put on. Of course, insisting on showering together before the deed practically guarantees the shoes are coming off.

I sympathize with all the problems the El Centro guys have to deal with. Facebook has some drawbacks too, but it's definitely an easier way to get laid.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    My suggestion is based on reality. The sex workers in Medellin are not limited to any zone that I know of. Is Park Lleras a Tolerance Zone? I don't think so. You will need to explain what do you think the law does and how is it being enforced in reality or someone knows the law can chime in?
    Parque Lleras most likely is not a zona de tolerencia. But sex work is not illegal as far as I know. It is a zoning issue. There is probably no automatic zoning to allow an overt sex business such as a strip club, brothel, etc. All that it is, as far as I know, is a standard zoning designation for certain areas where these sorts of businesses are automatically within municipal zoning laws. In places outside of that there may be an amendment required to a zoning designation, or some such thing. We have exactly the same thing in Canada. Massage parlors and strip clubs are only allowed in areas designated under zoning by-laws. Outside of those areas a variance would need to be approved by city council.

So it really has nothing to do with sex work being legal or not. It is whether you can get a permit to set up a certain type of business in a place.

I was just reading an article about Cuba Dave and his trial in Costa Rica for promoting prostitution. It was an older article and I don't know if you guys know about him but the article said he was freed on appeal and he left the country. It says that he has now moved to Colombia. When I was in Costa Rica, I hear so many stories about guys moving on from Costa Rica to Colombia. I am also hearing that more guys who have been going to Mexico are now visiting Colombia so Colombia is definitely is attracting a lot of attention. It is what it is. I know there are guys trying to hold the line on the so called going rate but when you have more and more guys coming to Colombia and the same amount of girls, supply and demand takes over, and the price goes up.

Anyway, there are some comments from Cuba Dave in that article that are very appropriate here and should be listened to by older mongers:

"A 60 year old man sleeping with 20 year old women and believing that they really like them is crazy. This is fantasy. This is entertainment. ".

Words of wisdom spoken by an experienced monger.
    There was a specific law in Costa Rica. Around 2012 or so, that outlawed the promotion of Costa Rica for purposes of sex tourism. Along that line. CD had a website, some pictures, stories, a subscription service, etc. (a website hosted in the US). He went back and forth to CR, chatted with gals, got pictures, promoted certain businesses on his website. So one trip he got arrested on the basis of this law. He spent a couple of years more or less in "preventive detention" which is more like guilty until proven innocent than the other way around. He was convicted of something, appealed, and the appeal was successful. A lot of reasons for the appeal being successful it seems. And so he survived. Was released, and from what I hear living the good life.

The lessons, I think. You may be innocent, but preventive detention and detention before trial is standard in Latin American countries. No "innocent until proven guilty". Another lesson. Don't give any appearance of promoting or being accused of taking advantage of a person in this business. Don't brag on social media or online anywhere about your "fun" even though the fun is legal. And don't think that because you come from a certain country you are automatically protected by laws in your place of origin, such as free speech or other such things. A few things that come to mind.

There were a couple of other cases in Colombia that did not turn out that nicely. Different accusations and situations. But appealing your conviction or accusation doesn't work out if you are dead.

Well

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    You don't need my permission. You don't need to wait until I answer a question, which is completely unrelated, to try and score points against me.
    No one is plotting "against" you, or looking to "score points" against you, as your importance falls way short of such endeavors. You are a guy who was swindled in Medellin for a year back in 2017 by a webcam girl and have spent very little time in the city since. We questioned your assertion that street girls all expect to be paid in advance of any fun. We also questioned your claim that topless sex should as a matter of course be negotiated in advance, while it follows that, if that is true, all sorts of silly details should be settled prior to heading to the room. In response you play the victim, and, delusionally think you are of some great importance in these discussions when you aren't, aside from the obvious deliberate disruptions. Just relax wherever you are and finish out your life.

I know there are guys trying to hold the line on the so called going rate but when you have more and more guys coming to Colombia and the same amount of girls, supply and demand takes over, and the price goes up.
    Fortunately or unfortunately, fucking in Colombia has nothing to do with your first world economics lesson. During Covid there were thousands of chicks and 3 foreign mongers and prices went up. In a glut as such, pussy should have almost been free according to your model.

The only going rate is in a place that you walk in such as New Life and there is a price list on the wall. But if we get on facebook or tinder or sa, then I could be paying 100,000 and you could be paying 500,000.

Robberies

Quote Originally Posted by Mongo1  [View Original Post]
    There are probably more robbers in Parque Lleras than anywhere else. I think all the Gringos attract them.
    One issue with such a statement is what is the basis of this statement? What research have you conducted? What are the police statistics?

There are a lot of broad statements on this thread and most are not fact based. I don't have a clue about robberies in Parque Lleras versus other neighborhoods.

Another guy stated that FB girls usually do 3-4 gringos a week. Now, what is the basis of that statement? How do you know this? There are thousands of FB girls who engage with gringos. I doubt that there has been a scientific survey of a random sample of FB girls to assess their work schedule. Guys often say such things based on what one or two girls tell me but that is not enough to conclude what the average FB girl does.

I think the answer is we don't know and the FB girls are too varied to simply state a single conclusion.

Robbers

There are probably more robbers in Parque Lleras than anywhere else. I think all the Gringos attract them.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    They would starve if they were waiting for foreigners to rob. Those only come by every blue moon. The money is in robbing Colombians.

Heads On A Swivel

With the recent murder accusation of a gringo stuffing a Colombian DJ into a suitcase, I've noticed a lot of girls posting warnings and other shit on their social media. I think now is a good time to be extra diligent about our safety in Medellin / Colombia. They don't seem to be as angry when gringos get found dead in their apartments, but it is what it is. I would guess chicks in need of money might be a little more willing to scope a gringo right now than a week ago. Just do your best to be cautious.

If you think the Paisa prepagos are thieves and provide poor service, try furnishing an apartment. Holy shit it's mind-boggling, some of the stuff that has gone on.

I finally bought a place, and will be getting a jacuzzi at some point. All is good, still having fun and reaping the rewards of living in Paisaland.

Hope all is well. Shoutout to all the Medellin pandemic bros. Those were good times. ISG provided a great outlet for the monotony, boredom, and loneliness.

Slapshot lives.

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveItHere69  [View Original Post]
    I specified not a normal robbery as a joke but it is real and planned out by several girls.

Being naked for sex is expected. Only a hand full of troubling women have done this BS trick. I had several not want to take their shoes off. So I have to negotiate that too? Negotiates would take hours to cover everything. 5 fast pumps or 5 slow pumps? Shallow, deep, or somewhere in the middle penetration? Kiss your neck, cheek, lips? How many kisses?

I took a girl and had her one or two times. But the next time she tried that same shirt off extra BS. I got out quickly. Luckily the help there did not try to stop me.

Had another girl with big boobs and I specifically mentioned I wanted to suck on them. She said ok. We took a shower she got out first. 3 minutes later when I entered the bedroom she was rubbing baby oil on her boobs so I could not suck on her boobs. Well planned out.

I know the way things work in Centro better than you.

Are you transitioning to be a woman? You are always nagging on everyone's posts like you have nothing better to do. Oh, that's right you don't.
    I'll ask again, because apparently this is incredibly difficult for you.

What does any of that have to do with getting drugged and robbed in a ST room by an El Centro street girl? Did the girl who wouldn't take her shirt off try to drug you first? Did you suspect the baby oil might contain some type of drug? Was there a possibility the girl had a James Bond pair of shoes loaded with knockout gas? Is there any way you can connect any of your examples with being drugged and robbed?

Or were you just nagging on my original response because you have nothing better to do?

Here's an idea. If you want to post about all of the potential issues which might arise when dealing with street girls, post about all the potential issues and your strategies for avoiding or countering those issues. If someone wants to post about why they prefer casas over street girls, they should also post about their preferences. You don't need my permission. You don't need to wait until I answer a question, which is completely unrelated, to try and score points against me. Just write the post, provide the information, help others with your knowledge. After all, you almost certainly have more experience with El Centro street girls. Share your knowledge and help others have better outcomes.

That way, there's no reason for me to nag on your posts.

Posting Limitations