La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Albert Litsch is as slimey as they come.

Quote Originally Posted by Hioctane  [View Original Post]
    I have to disagree here. For me. Once they hit late 20's, they start to look wearing down with age. Once they past 30. Forget about it. I am 38 and Asian but I pass for 28 all the time. I went to Thailand and these girls age really, really well! I too several late 30's girls that I mistook for mid to late 20's!
    If they are middle class or above, they hold their looks very well. Go to a Centro Comercial in a rich barrio. Incredible MILFness. I generally avoid rich chicks and chicks with kids, but there is no denying that there was women in the 35-ish range that are fucking spectacular here.

Quote Originally Posted by LifeIsABeach  [View Original Post]
    There is no free lunch, someone said a long time ago. In our case, there is no free pussy regardless of who the woman is. I've dated many women in my younger days, it takes lots of dinners, presents, trips and it all adds up with NO guarantee of getting the pussy. Or, go for the p4 p scene and get your money's worth, no hassle and guaranteed.
    LOL at "no hassle."

I mean as a strict threshold matter, yes, you will get sex for your money. Does that guarantee real pleasure? No, not even in a sexual sense, let alone for the other reasons people date.

I love P4P, too, but some people here are so black-and-white in their analysis.

Quote Originally Posted by Lefeu  [View Original Post]
    Recently, I spent 2 weeks in Medellin. I stayed at the Mansion, and spent the first week entirely with a Colombian fav.

There were quite a few new faces at the Cueva, compared to my trip last July. As a result, I was busy sampling the goods and never got a chance to check the casas, nor the mayorista or the strip clubs in el Centro. Between the Cueva and FB, I was overwhelmed. I probably needed a month to sample all the chicks I liked. And if that was not enough, I liked this one chick so much that I ended up repeating with her several times that 2nd week.

Overall, I had a great time in Medellin. This was probably my best trip there. My Spanish is getting better and I felt much more comfortable.
    Good report, and good job on taking the time to learn Spanish. As you may have seen, it greatly enhances the type of experience you can have with chicas, and the city in general.

You're experience somewhat mirrors my dilemma while there: too many chicas to bang, never enough time (or leche, LOL). Like you, I have so many chicas that I want to see that I never get around to visiting casas, strip clubs, street walkers, etc. In fact, my first and only time visiting those venues was on my first two years ago.

I was in Medellin this past Thanksgiving, and despite banging 20 different chicas (and repeat sessions with favs), I still had a handful that I did not get to and had to carry over for my next trip. But I am starting to realize that I am doing too much damn work while on vacation. I posted this in another forum:

Quote Originally Posted by SavePros321  [View Original Post]
    I'm fresh off of an 8 day mongering vacation in Medellin over the Thanksgiving holiday in where I banged 20 different chicas with a handful of repeat sessions; and admittedly fellas, I was actually somewhat bored with this trip. The fb method I use while in Medellin can be tiring. You schedule for chicas to come over at a certain time and they are always late. Be it traffic or just them, if you ask a chica to be at your place at 2 pm, expect her to show up at 3 or 3:30, regardless of if you reminded her a day, hell, even two hours early about the 2 pm appointment. When chicas get there late it causes me to have to reshuffle a 4 pm appointment, which in turn causes me to have to reshuffle a 6 pm appointment. It just causes a ripple-effect cluster fuck and I was finding myself working rather than relaxing this trip. All of that was fucking exhausting!
    So next trip I am going to have to re-format and relax a little, LOL.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nfha2.jpg‎   gdjs1.jpg‎   ksjdj1.JPG‎   bdhs1.JPG‎  

Medellin in December

Recently, I spent 2 weeks in Medellin. I stayed at the Mansion, and spent the first week entirely with a Colombian fav. I took her to San Andres for 3 nights and 4 days, and I submitted a report in the San Andres forum. The link to the report is as follows:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...dres&p=1659872#post1659872.

So, in essence, I had only one week in Medellin. There were quite a few new faces at the Cueva, compared to my trip last July. As a result, I was busy sampling the goods and never got a chance to check the casas, nor the mayorista or the strip clubs in el Centro. Between the Cueva and FB, I was overwhelmed. I probably needed a month to sample all the chicks I liked. And if that was not enough, I liked this one chick so much that I ended up repeating with her several times that 2nd week. Luckily, my San Andres chick was willing to leave me alone that week, after I promised her that I would give her my last night in Medellin. She was a good sport.

Someone convinced me one night to check out Fase Dos and La Isla. I ended up having a session at Fase Dos with a chick named Julieta. I liked her, as she was friendly and provided some GFE. I would see her again if I get a chance.

La Isla also had quite a few lookers. I liked one of them and was thinking about coming back for her. But, before I knew it, she was in a taxi with me and spent the night in my room. I was not sure what happened but after a series of events, we ended up 4 guys eating fast food just outside La Isla. It was closing time, and before we knew what happened, there were 4 chicks around us, including my chick. Someone invited them to share our food and that's how I ended up getting stuck with her. So much for coming back to see her. However, that chick ended up being hard core and I could not wait to get rid of her.

Overall, I had a great time in Medellin. This was probably my best trip there. My Spanish is getting better and I felt much more comfortable.

Chicas worldover

There is no free lunch, someone said a long time ago. In our case, there is no free pussy regardless of who the woman is. I've dated many women in my younger days, it takes lots of dinners, presents, trips and it all adds up with NO guarantee of getting the pussy. Or, go for the p4 p scene and get your money's worth, no hassle and guaranteed.

Traveling soon?

I'm thinking of traveling the 27th of December or 3rd of January to Medellin for ten days. Just wondering if its 'dead' at the end of December in Medellin? Should I wait?

Scam alert

I went to Medellin last month. I contacted a guy named Albert L who rents apts. He operates under the business name of Medellin Brokers. In the past he had a working girl monger hotel called Hotel VIP in Patio Bonita. I sent him $400 USD via paypal in October as a deposit for my apt. Two days before I arrive on Nov 7, he says the apt is not available. He gave me the name and number for a friend of his. I met the friend and gave him the cash for the months rental. No problems with the friend but Albert has yet to return my money. After two dozen promises to return my money, I have come to the conclusion that not only is he a thief but a chronic liar. Posting this information on Facebook has led to many many people confirming the facts he is a scum bag. In fact if you Google his name you will find more stories. Some guys said he has been ripping off Americans for the last ten years. I have also had prepagos tell me he has had sex with many of them and does not pay. I wish I would of Googled his name or seen a post like this to give me heads up. So just a warning, this guy is bad news. He also had a limo service called Limo Medellin. Needless to say, it really ruined my vacation.

Money, Security, attention

Quote Originally Posted by NinoBravo  [View Original Post]
    If its all about the money, then why do these Medellin barrio girls go back to their poor barrio boyfriends and have their babies, after a few nights at The Mansion, or the centro casas? The vast majority of these girls will never leave the barrio or their poor boyfriends. And believe me, they all have boyfriends back in the barrio.
    I will try to be polite here. And not pull a message board explosion. Money is what all women want all! Not just the barrio girls or Colombia girls all women and girls in the history of the planet all want and like money the most!! By extension what that money provides.

Kate Upton ain't dating a guy with a bus pass x subway combo!

I'll help you on this one. Money. A few night at the M. Got that and then she not going to call you back or show up until she out. Ever wonder why you book a girl and she no shows? The guy that fucked her before your date gave her a propina so she good! She don't need to see your ass!

Security. For a paisa the bills are paid, food in the nevera and lights and TV are on? They are secure for a another month! Swish! Colombians are very short sighted and lack long term planning.
    Attention! Baby you so pretty! You look so nice! You smell so good! Lour ass looks sexy in them shorts! Wow did you get smarter? I love you I need you! You're my only one! You are so special to me! Women need this sort of affirmation like a fish needs water!

And guess what?

She doesn't want it from some old Fart, out of shape, balding, grey chest hair sticking out of your shirt collar (trim that shit bro! It's almost 2015 and you ain't Don Draper in 1940) chichipato, gringo who only knows how to say "How much?" in Spanish! Chances are she wants this attention from somebody that understands the fucking language and is near her age. You gave her the money! You gave her short term security! Now all she needs form Javier or Juancho from the barrio is attention!

Remember the part I wrote about not having game? Being able to figure things out is a huge part of having "game". The game of pussy The game of money The game of life. You have to figure it out yourself. The game is to sold not to be told. You got to earn this shit right her! LOL!

At Nino Bravo when I wrote "you" I was using the collective "ya'll" not the specific person you. No beef homie!

At Ncal2014. Hahahah! Thanks for the big ups and the horrible TV show references! I'm ashamed to say I do enjoy both those crap shows! I DO NOT own any box sets! LOL! That's be too much!

More pics More reports less of this "oh yeah well. " pissing matches please.

Quote Originally Posted by SlamCity7777  [View Original Post]

You want "normal / regular" girls? Be the best you that you can be! Put yourself in the best possible position to shine! Be nice, funny, cool, respectful, considerate (you know. Classically charming) and have money!

You want the best service from the best pros? Be nice, funny, cool, respectful, considerate (you know. Classically charming) and have money! You want the best service from the best pros?

Some are pure working girls, some are amigas, some are working girls that became amigas. In any case they always get something. Diner, Cash, gifts, attention, affection. Ain't shit in life free!
    Somebody who gets it. Brilliant.

Panama Layover pics

Here are the 2 girls I stayed. With in Panama Veneto hotel.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

Hey Slam,

Without this side talk the board would run dry. For a board with 15,000+ posts I would argue that there are fewer guys and more confused guys in Medellin than any other board with 15,000+ reports. The other problem IMO is that the other boards with 10,000+ posts are simple and things are not very complicated and easy to understand. If I listed 20 common questions I bet there would be the more variance and grey to the answers in Medellin that other major locales.

Hioctane, I think what Archimedes is talking about, with the older girls, are more normal type girls. Not girls who worked in an El Centro casa for 5 years. When I mention my interactions with 30 ish women, these are normal women working at normal jobs. Paisas have strong, sharp features and this genetic trait allows them to remain pretty with age. Mexicans, Panamanians, Nicaraguans, etc not so much. Maybe you still disagree. If so, that's cool. I respect your opinions and posts either way.

Quote Originally Posted by Napalm  [View Original Post]
    In my time here I have fucked some ridiculously hot casa girls that IMO could have easily been working at more upscale venues and making a lot more money. But for whatever reason they stuck with the el centro casas, making about $10-12 dollars a fuck. That's pure fucking awesomeness right there. No way in hell will you find that in the states. Just look at the Colombianas in Florida and how much they charge for the cuca.

And all this talk about game. Hey whatever floats your boat. If it makes you feel good to spit game and try and get "normal" girls or non pros, whatever, hey more power to you. Personally I like seeing a line up, picking one I like, throwing down some pesos and getting my fuck on and then bouncing up out of there.
    Agreed 100%. I sometimes hang around El Centro until the early evening. I see these girls getting off work from the casas and in street clothes. I bet I could find some guys who would say, "I wish I could hang with that girl instead of the girls in the casa?" jajaja.

Also, for me, the casas are about the 5%. With 200 girls available we are talking about 10 girls, more or less. I can just hear the voice of my brother Jonesie echoing, "more than 10". Jajaja.

I see someone posted about game referring to regular girls again. Sure it takes some personality to impress a regular girl. What is it called when one gets more services from a hooker? If hypothetically someone receives CBJ and another guy receives kissing, BBFS, anal, etc from the same girl. On this board there are regular girls and game is mentioned but driving more services with hookers requires a game that goes unmentioned. IMO this is very important. For you newer guys out there push yourself to become better in dealing with the hookers. Too many guys are searching for some "rare" girl while all they needed to do in the first place was drive better services with the girls who were right in front them. On that note, I have seen many mongers who have learned a solid approach to receive BBBJ consistently. These guy's attitudes toward hookers, sex, even their view of entire countries has changed due to this. Everything is relative and improvements can have a huge impact on overall experiences.

One last thought before I step off my soapbox for awhile. This past summer I was sitting in the waiting room of a casa with Boyd. I asked him, "Of all the girls, which are your favorites? " he slumped back in his chair and with a humble, almost ashamed voice he said, "I like my favorites in the casas ".

Good luck to all and happy holidays.

Big Bang Theory and 2 and half men.

Quote Originally Posted by SlamCity7777  [View Original Post]
    Amigo Porfavor! (not just you bro the entire board).

Come on man! All of this "Old Fart vs Young Dickhead" and the "Non Pro vs Semi Pro vs Only Pro" Every time! Every time somebody asks, mentions, or breathes these topics a HUGE pissing match erupts!

Roberto Durant: "No mas!

At first girls want the fairy tail "Tall Dark and Handsome" when dude leaves her with a baby and bill. Hola real world! Then they want "Money, Security, and Attention".

Write that down and remember it because it's true!

Nobody want to hear about about "I know a bunch / I am a older guys that get laid all the time. " or "I'm a young steroid freak and I get pussy all day".

The correct answer there no correct answer! It does not matter!! Who cares!! You want to know what matters the most? Money! Its the truth! Money! A rich guy with a young hot girl? Hooker or gold digger or his soul mate who cares! He young or old? Who cares! Its the money!

Girls in DR, CR, Peru, Colombia, PI, China. And don't kid yourself USA especially money plays a huge part it it. Money talks and bull shit walk. Why did you date him? Because he had a cool car! MONEY. He took me to Chez Henni the best restaurant in town. I was so impressed I fucked him. He had a nice gold chain on. Maybe he'd get me one. So I fucked him.

Being young and handsome helps but it ain't the end all be all. Yes I am still young and in good shape but I have a old soul. Just being real.

You want "normal / regular" girls? Be the best you that you can be! Put yourself in the best possible position to shine! Be nice, funny, cool, respectful, considerate (you know. Classically charming) and have money!

You want the best service from the best pros? Be nice, funny, cool, respectful, considerate (you know. Classically charming) and have money! You want the best service from the best pros?

RE Game: Most guys young or old don't have it! Honest to god and that's one of the main problems. Our members have HUGE egos and think they do or have fooled themselves into thinking they do. Nobody likes to be held to the mirror and have the truth shinned on them. Truth hurts man. We've all been to Costa Rica, DR, Asia, Colombia and real talk most them dudes do not have any game! Some of the guys we are all picturing in our minds eye are reading this right now and truth hurts. By mongering some guys let it feeds their egos. I don't know how many times I've heard guys in Lleres call a prepago his "novia" and meant it!

In summation. It's not any of this old or young. It's money! No girl is going to stick with a broke ass unless she gets something from him and usually it's security, attention, and money!

Here is a 10 cent trip report to shut everybody up about this never ending battle of young vs old x pro vs non pro. That right an actual trip report!

Some are pure working girls, some are amigas, some are working girls that became amigas. In any case they always get something. Diner, Cash, gifts, attention, affection. Ain't shit in life free!

Please! More trip reports and pics! Less pissing matches about if you young or you old!
    Both shows have made an episode on how girls are attracted to men. Big Bang: Penny on Raj, "Now that I know he's loaded with money, he does look cuter and more attractive". Men: Charlie gives a girl a diamond necklace to win a girl back from the hired handy man (Enrique Isglesias): Charlie: "Money always beats out young and good looking. " Yep, MONEY will always win. Another fact, a survey was done on when does a man find a man below 5'5" attractive and late 30's? When he makes over $250 K a year. Well said SlamCity.

Quote Originally Posted by VegasJeff  [View Original Post]
    I strongly agree with you on the older girl angle. The 30+ year old women in Medellin are amazing. They hold their looks real well. The older women are much more mature also. I find myself talking to many 30+ girls and I know what you are talking about. The young hookers are just so good, and fun, and youthful, and playful, and easy, and the cost is only money.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimedes  [View Original Post]
    I find that some of the girls over 35 in Medellin are quite attractive -- and all are severely underutilized. The Colombian men, and many of the foreigners, ignore them. Yet they have their advantages: jobs, cars, apartments and, most of all, a severe desire to be ridden to the ground multiple times a day. Look for the girl who in her prime was a 9 or 10. Now she may have slipped to 7 or 8, but if you can find her, she may be worth the trouble.
    I have to disagree here. For me. Once they hit late 20's, they start to look wearing down with age. Once they past 30. Forget about it. I am 38 and Asian but I pass for 28 all the time. I went to Thailand and these girls age really, really well! I too several late 30's girls that I mistook for mid to late 20's!

Quote Originally Posted by VegasJeff  [View Original Post]
    American women ARE NOT sexy IMSO. When I look into the eyes of an American woman my dick goes limp. I would rather just observe their vessels and leave it at that. These women are closer to men than to the feminine women of the third world. America is a sad place for relationships, companionship, sex, etc. Masculine women with feminine men. There is no wonder the kids are growing up so confused. All the fault of weak, stupid men.
    This paragraph needs to be pinned to the top of the Opinions>American Women forum (ISG's version of The Red Pill). I could expand on this for days, but some of you are already familiar with my rantings in that forum, LOL.

Posting Limitations