"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by SurfLooker  [View Original Post]
    Articles, drug selling business.
    Feel sorry for Pucca, she got wrapped up with the wrong guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakman  [View Original Post]
    She feels hot though. Turns on the fan. I swear there's a drug out there that makes chicks feel very hot. 3 different occasions I seen girls thirsty or run into shower just to cool off.
    Sounds like Elon Musk came through with the SpaceX (MDMA).

She says she's hungry. I am not willing to give any food so I decide to give her 50 mil after paying 20 mil for taxi and send her on her way.
    Blakman said he woudn't buy these hoes cheese on a Whopper.

Wednesday

I decide to repeat with and 18 year old. I swear in 3 years when she fills out her natural body will be amazing. 80 mil why 20 mil taxi. 3 hrs 2 leche. I already understand she doesn't like to suck dick. Basically I just want to see her 18 year old body again. She's is very calm and mature for her age. Brings her own weed. She smokes it and I take a little. Her foreplay is great even with out sucking dick and she knows how to give that eye contact. She seems in a really good place. I am thinking is it the weed or something else. She's riding me which is her thing. Occasional smile, intense look into my eyes. I like it. I can see an extended stay with this chick. She is really pleasant. After fucking for awhile without nutting she strokes me off. We rest. She gets a call and ask me to be on the quiet side. Must be talking to a gringo. Comes back for round 2, but her mind is on the cell phone. Responds to few more text and then puts cell away. Fuck for a little bit and then request for her to stroke me off. I was satisfied. I would return to Colombia to fuck her again because I can forsee her more developed the next visit. She has a high ceiling.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmico  [View Original Post]
    Glad to report Meddy is back!! Lot's of available talent around. These next 3 months should be interesting with the boarders closed. Casas are opening back up as well as I got handed a couple of casa cards downtown. Might be the best time to be in Medellin in a good while.
    Yes I agree IT is back! Centro that is, Botero and the Vera.

I spent 4 hours yesterday in centro, a nice sunny day, no hassles by the police, many girls are out, I had no problems finding 3 or 4 new chicas that I would consider, ended up choosing something different if for nothing more than she was different, an 18 yo vennie and 6 months pregnant, cute face and slim / slender with a perfect tummy and one in the oven, 50 mil and 10 for the room, probably would not repeat but she earned her 50 mil.

And no bars or restaurants are opened but nonetheless looks very promising and I was surprised as to how many girls are out and ready to rumble. I got about 4 new whatsapp numbers from some new girls, there is one new very cute just turned 18 yo paisa whom I will contact this weekend, she was so cute explaining the 30 mil she charges, 30 mil! I felt like handing her the 30 mil and taking a rain check for a future date but did not.

The hotels are doing a brisk business as I waited for my girl to meet me in front of the hotel I watched the in's and out's and everything was like before the CV and quarantine.

The Tall Man.

Today and yesterday

Today I decided to give a centro girl a last shot before I leave. Tall thick chocolate Girl. My 4th go around. She comes at centro price. 50 mil why 20 mil taxi 3 hrs, 2 leche. Previous experiences. Good, amazing, then over spent. The time she was amazing seem like she was on some good drugs. And so she arrives and lost some lbs. Makes her body look better. The girl has potential but clearly has some issues. She doesn't smoke weed, drinks only water. She directs me to the bedroom and strips. Very aggressive, puts on the condom, sucks, rides, back shot all is good. She feels hot though. Turns on the fan. I swear there's a drug out there that makes chicks feel very hot. 3 different occasions I seen girls thirsty or run into shower just to cool off. Anyways we are over the hour mark and my problem it's taking long for me to cum. She's cumming and I am not so she begs me to cum. She sucks it, try to stroke it off condom. No good. Pull it off. After a while I explode. It's close to 2 hrs. I am really good but our deal says 3 hrs. She tries to get out of it. I convince her it's more time. I get her give me a massage which she is very good at. Decent job but clearly she's not focus and looks anxious to leave its pass 2 hrs now. She says she's hungry. I am not willing to give any food so I decide to give her 50 mil after paying 20 mil for taxi and send her on her way.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200604_144821.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Dude you said that shit. I had a chick come over a couple of days ago. With her pictures of obviously fake hair, fake lashes and gazillion tattoos, she really did not look good to me. Don't know why I had her come in the first place. But when she arrived, looking all tall and sexy, and I could see through that bullshit, she actually looked stunning. I told her that she was doing herself a disservice and needed to rip that weave and those lashes off.

She had a sleeve on one arm. I asked her why she would do that ugly shit I showed her how beautiful the skin on her other arm was. She had a couple of long ass phrases in English tattooed on her that I could not understand the last few words of. I asked her what it said. She is Thai; she didn't damn know. I asked well why would you just go get a random tattoo not even knowing what it says. She said it was free! So mfs just going around getting tattoos of any fucking thing simply because it is free?

She said that her plans for the near future are to get something done to her eyes and fake tits. I asked her why she was trying to make herself look like a transvestite. She said she had already had her nose done, but from the before pics that she showed me I could not tell a difference and told her that she wasted her money on that one. Like you said, maybe we are just stuck in another era and today's standard of beauty means to fuck yourself up as best you can.
    Over my life I have honed my taste for what I find as beautiful or I should say that I now completely understand why my image of a beautiful woman is what it is and conversely what it is not.

I am all for the all natural, detest anything plastic built into a woman's body, also fake eyelashes and the perfectly trimmed eyebrows and all the other fixings that these women do, and don't start talking about tattoos as what a disgrace this does to a woman's body.

An all natural clean look, girl next door type, good smile, meticulously clean and manicured nails, shinny long hair, good attitude, no plastic, no tattoos, there it is in a nutshell.

The majority of Colombian woman strive for this made up beauty look, yes they are a good fuck, but probably 5% fall into my type and when I see it I know it.

IMHO.

The Tall Man.

Quote Originally Posted by IguanaSix  [View Original Post]
    Some girls do not appreciate or know how to manage their "pretty. "
    Dude you said that shit. I had a chick come over a couple of days ago. With her pictures of obviously fake hair, fake lashes and gazillion tattoos, she really did not look good to me. Don't know why I had her come in the first place. But when she arrived, looking all tall and sexy, and I could see through that bullshit, she actually looked stunning. I told her that she was doing herself a disservice and needed to rip that weave and those lashes off.

She had a sleeve on one arm. I asked her why she would do that ugly shit I showed her how beautiful the skin on her other arm was. She had a couple of long ass phrases in English tattooed on her that I could not understand the last few words of. I asked her what it said. She is Thai; she didn't damn know. I asked well why would you just go get a random tattoo not even knowing what it says. She said it was free! So mfs just going around getting tattoos of any fucking thing simply because it is free?

She said that her plans for the near future are to get something done to her eyes and fake tits. I asked her why she was trying to make herself look like a transvestite. She said she had already had her nose done, but from the before pics that she showed me I could not tell a difference and told her that she wasted her money on that one. Like you said, maybe we are just stuck in another era and today's standard of beauty means to fuck yourself up as best you can.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20200605_124952.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Where to stay in Bello? Somewhere that's not in Bello.
    Lmfo, this might be less funny if not being posted right after a discussion about two people from Bello getting popped -.

Yes, and it hasn't been so bad since March 24 either.

Quote Originally Posted by Orgasmico  [View Original Post]
    Glad to report Meddy is back!! Lot's of available talent around. These next 3 months should be interesting with the boarders closed. Casas are opening back up as well as I got handed a couple of casa cards downtown. Might be the best time to be in Medellin in a good while.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Where to stay in Bello? Somewhere that's not in Bello.

There are 2 very good reasons why Bello isn't a good idea.

While a lot of the girls come from Bello, in Bello most aren't hookers. They're friends, neighbors, cousins, classmates. All the people around them can ignore where the girls get their money, as long as they're doing it somewhere else. If they're whoring right next door, the nice girl next door who goes to the store for you becomes a working girl who might try to fuck your husband and take his money.

The second reason is, most mongers want to survive their trips. You park yourself in Bello and start running 3 girls a day through your door and pretty soon someone is going to ask you for a charitable donation, probably forcefully.

Your best bet is to either go where the girls already are working, El Centro, or go where the girls want to be working, Poblado or Laureles.
    Excellent advice, I recommend stay in Poblado or envigado. Bello is like the Oakland in the Bay Area.

Back in the Saddle

Well as I've said here a few times, I was shacked up with my Paisa amigovia (FWB) in Prado Centro for the quarantine. We were expecting four weeks but it turned into ten so on the first day of easing things up, Monday, I moved into my own apartment in Laureles. Things are actually pretty free here as far as transit, but we had agreed to cohabitate for the duration of the quarantine.

Tuesday morning, a Venezolana from Parque Berrio flaked on me, right as another Venezolana, Adriana, a flaca who works Plaza Botero, messaged me. She's been very flirty and talking dirty with me every time that we talked in Botero and I was intrigued by her dirty talk. So I headed in to finally find out what she's all about. Nothing special, in my opinion, it turns out. But it was good to be with a new girl.

Wednesday I was back at Botero. Estefania is a tiny little Afro Colombiana from Sabaneta who works the plaza. I negotiated for an hour together, emphasis on oral. We arrived at the short time hotel but her performance was less than inspiring, she kept wanting to fuck and not continue with the oral. Nonetheless, I love the El Centro scene. The energy there excites me.

I was also back on the Tinder game. And reminded what a game it is. A couple girls flaked on me. This morning I was on a walk in Belen when I got a response from Andrea, 19 yo. "To what are you dedicated?" I asked. "I'm a webcam model."

A little more chat and I asked what she's looking for on Tinder. "Money," she replied. Perfect, I said, I can help you with that.

"What do you offer me?

"150 k COP plus taxi, 2 hours."

"Can I come today?

I clarified that I'm expecting sex two times or more and she said no problem. She said I'll take a shower and call a taxi. And she did.

We met at a Tostao coffee shop near my apartment. I don't call girls in directly to my apartment. I want to know who I'm meeting first, and make sure there's not a glue sniffer standing at my door, even though I'm in a building with a portero.

She even beat me there to Tostao and is cute as a button. Super petite and curly hair and mature and grounded. We talked for just a couple minutes and I offered her a coffee which she declined, and we walked to my place. No problems at all with the portero (I had greased the skids with the night and day porteros with a bag of pistachios from D1 for each of them).

Arrived in my apartment and talked for a bit. She had a mango juice while I had a glass of the finest red wine from D1. She was working for a webcam studio but doesn't like that they take 40% (which is normal, as is 50% so she's taking a whack at the prepago life. And, even better, her mom has been a camgirl for five years. Her mom cams from her bedroom / studio, on chaturbate and myfreecams. I asked for her mom's webcam name, but Andrea says that she doesn't know it, unfortunately.

We head to the bedroom and she takes off her short shorts and shirt and she's got a one-piece lingerie on, with a little button that opens the crotch.

Side-note: Practically every Colombiana and Venezolana that I've been with wears lingerie. In the US, in my experience, lingerie is for birthdays and they treat it like they should be paid back for their efforts. Anyways, I love Colombia.

OK, to the action. I'm all yours, she told me. So I laid down and asked for oral. Slow and deep and eye contact and she let me take photos and video, as she did for the whole session. Then I asked her to sit on my face and I gave her oral until she had a quivering orgasm. I was so hot at that point and asked her, do you want to use a condom? No, she immediately replied. Perfect. I haven't been or wanted to be sin-condom with any prepagos until now, but there I went. A combo of missionary, cuatro, cucharita, and I finished inside her.

I prepared a snack. She had never had blueberries, nor pistachios. We talked and I asked her a million questions about her sexual history and home life. Went for a second session of cuatro and a long run of her in cowgirl and another internal finish.

Andrea weighs 88 pounds! A face of a six I'the say from a critical ISG scale, and a killer body, no tattoos, hard abs, just a treat. She's not lesbian but likes trios, but, doesn't have any girlfriends right now that are into it. If she does, she knows my offer is on the table. Next time she comes over, she's bringing her dildos and Hitachi.

200 k COP for nearly three hours and she's happy to return.

Tomorrow, Claudia is coming over, I met her on Photoprepagos days before the quarantine. We went to a motel near Estadio and had the best, GFE, PSE experience that I've had. Her energy is awesome, just a great lady who treated me like a king. I'll post a report tomorrow evening.

SlapShot

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot10  [View Original Post]
    She said they have received a lot of interest in the apartment, recently.

I think it's bullshit. She ended by saying if I have an offer, she will happily run it to the owner.

I'm open to all opinions on this, I just want to feel comfortable with what I offer, because there is no time to bullshit, and I have no desire to go back and forth.
    That is absolutely bullshit. Where do they allege that this influx of interest is coming from? All of the outbound "humanitarian" flights are sold out and nobody is inbound.

$50/ night for your place is right where it needs to be.

Property owners on the facebook expat / housing groups are desperate for occupants.

I'm paying $18 per night for a nice and new 1 br in Laureles on the 17th floor with great views. There are cheaper than this for sure, but it's nicer than average.

You are not. I agree (although I know lots of guys who seem to love the tats). I can live with a small tatoo or two that is tastefully. But so many of these girls has 1) too many, 2) ones that are not well-done, and / or 3) that are too large / not in the right spot. For example, I hate the big tattos on a girl's leg. Or a sleeve. Or anything on their ass, including the "fuck you" tat one puta has. To me, these girls just scream ghetto. And I also agree with the weird haircuts some of them have.

But to each his own. Hopefully there will always be enough to go around to please everyone's tastes.

Quote Originally Posted by IguanaSix  [View Original Post]
    Some girls do not appreciate or know how to manage their "pretty. ".

There is a self-destructive impulse behind getting so many tattoos you look like a graffiti encrusted New York subway car during the 1970's, the "Predator" hairstyle, and the bowling ball smuggling butt.

Or.

My tastes were set in another era.

Well I agreed on the 7 day 300 mil. But I couldn't resist saying 300 mil 30 days sounds much better. Her response was if I behave she would stay longer. She then asked should she bring clothes and I said yes. So we were scheduled to link Tuesday but she said aunt is coming in town (hmmm) Wednesday. But then she text 27 to 2nd. That's 6 days to me. Not sure if that was honest mistake or what. She's a bit MIA today since convo. I going to chill relax so it can go down rather than go south. So that's were we are at.
    How much is 300 mil in USD?

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot10  [View Original Post]
    We like to keep it classy.

SURFER500, et al.

My manager girl told me this morning (keep in mind my lease is up tomorrow) that they offer is $80/ day for one month, or $73/ day for 2 months. Now, for the past 48 days, it was $50/ day. She said they have received a lot of interest in the apartment, recently.

I think it's bullshit. She ended by saying if I have an offer, she will happily run it to the owner. I told her I think that's fairly ridiculous. Now, that being said, I certainly don't want to spend my next 24 hours searching for a new apartment, packing, etc. I have enough sauces and condiments to fill a trash bag, alone.

So, since I do not have a set departure date, and really no interest to leave.

Should I simply offer the equivalent of $50/ night? SURFER500, you previously advocated for that. I'm wondering if anyone has been keeping an eye on AirBnB, recently. I have not. My first impression would be that tourists / businessmen have been leaving, with no replacements arriving. Thus, shouldn't the renters being controlling the current market, and be in a position to negotiate? Why would a gringo penthouse owner want to risk a week or months of an unpaid vacant apartment, to gouge me for an extra few hundred per month?.
    The chance of the owner getting another long term rental right now is slim. He might have some interested in weekend rentals, but I doubt he's got a 1 or 2 month customer on standby.

His costs go up with you there, but probably only about 250-300 k per month. Which to me says you're holding the reins. Toss him a 2 month deal for $2400 with the option to extend to 3 months at an additional $1500. He's unlikely to pull in anywhere near that amount right now and it means he avoids all the cleaning fees from short term rentals.

Posting Limitations