"Germany
 La Vie en Rose

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 802 of 4438 FirstFirst ... 302 702 752 792 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 812 852 902 1302 1802 ... LastLast
Results 12,016 to 12,030 of 66569
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

USD To COP Exchange Rate Over 4100

The exchange rate for COP to USD according to the VISA exchange rate has been over 4,100 COP the last few days.

This is the highest I've ever seen it, and a good time to hit the ATM's and stock up on Pesos if your in town.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneHickman  [View Original Post]
    That's Kate. In early Jan 2020 pre pandemic when I first met her she was 150 mil and taxi and gave great service. A prime example of gringo price inflation, she sees a lot of gringos now, including some that live in Medellin and fucks multiple customers a day, and wants 300 mil I hear and her service has fallen. You maybe grandfathered in at 250mil. If you want her, get her early in the day, as otherwise you could be getting sloppy seconds. Amazing rack though, and she could take a pounding, although lately she has been putting on a few extra pounds too.
    I don't follow how is that gringo price inflation? Since the girls all know each other, why can some like her do it and not the others?

Can you post pictures (no names, or links) of the top, middle, bottom girls in look that all charge the same price?

This red head gave me a lesson of economy and inflation in a Sao Paulo club to justify her price. LOL.

The blonde charged 300 USD last year and she only deals with locals. She requires 50% deposit using local app in Brazil. She does not have gringo customer as no one will be able to pay the deposit via app. She said in local forum when men complaints about her price why fuck 6 when you only need to fuck 2.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image_2022-05-16_013354215.png‎   image_2022-05-16_013649888.png‎  

I may need to redefine Purrfekt Piel

Some where in the middle of my ranked List there already is a chica named Purrfekt Piel or Perfect Skin because of her smokin' hot body and zero tattoos or piercings. Then I finally noticed, blunt instrument that I am, the chica I have been with for the last four days and nights does not have one freckle or blemish on her body. I searched. Freakin amazing. Photos don't do justice because of the obvious pitfalls, including being accused of FotoShopping, but trust me, this girl does not have a single freckle or mole on her entire body, and I even checked between her toes, jajajajaja. Those blemishes you might see on the foto of her pubes are ingrown hairs and not freckles. Quite possibly the finest example of purrfekt skin I have ever had the pleasure to witness, including her face. She is a Vennie, of course.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20220515_190700_resized.jpg‎   20220515_184812_resized.jpg‎   20220513_234742_resized.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    Tuesday night, as I reported I met up with a non-pro I know and her friend, who happens to be her cousin. The night got cut short, with plans to get together Sunday.

Last night I went to Provenza for dinner and sent a photo to non-pro and cousin. Non-pro was busy, but cousin wanted to come meet with me. All good. I have been hoping for a shot at cousin ever since non-pro sent me a video of them both several months ago. I sipped a couple of beers while I waited.

When she finally arrived she was with a friend, who was clearly a prepago and that simplified things. If she showed up alone, it could have been a friend thing, but showing up with a hooker in tow told me this was a P4 P date. During the evening she told me that non-pro had said I might be willing to help her get a new phone. I told her it's possible, reached around and squeezed her tit and smiled and repeated "es posible. " Game on.

We left about 12:30 and the pro was still tagging along. I told cousin it was just me and her. Pro had a decent body, a bit skinny for my taste, but looked worth a try. However, her face didn't do it for me. When I got an Uber, pro climbed in with us, so I explained again that she wasn't included.

I added a stop after my apartment to take the pro home, which was when the Uber driver got shitty. He passed the apartment by 2 blocks and refused to take the girl home. We got out and walked downhill in the rain, after I shared my thoughts on the subject with the driver. Once there I used InDriver to send the pro home.

Now some background. On Tuesday, I was driving and when we left the parking garage I put the change in the cupholder at the back of the console, 12-13 k. Not long after, I checked and the money was gone. It had to be cousin, so I knew she would steal from me if given the chance. I gave her the chance.

The sex was good. BBBJ and could have been BBFS, but I'm not doing that. Normally, I wouldn't let a new girl spend the night, but since I'm friends with her non-pro cousin, I knew the worst she would do is steal some money. Which she did.

I noticed she had been in my pocket (where I deliberately left the money) when I came back from cleaning up. Later on, while I was taking a dump, I heard her moving around and when I came out, it was obvious that she had been back in the pocket. No problem. What was in the pocket was less than I had planned to give her.

When I woke up this morning I checked to see how much she had taken, only 250 k and I had planned on being generous and giving her 600 k (only had 500 k, planned on an ATM visit when taking her home). Besides the fact that money was obviously missing, she had put the money back in the wrong pocket and grabbed the loose bills that weren't in the stack.

After making a big production of "noticing" the missing money she started coming up with places where I might have lost it. I explained. I explained the cupholder incident and told her that only 2 people could have the missing money and I didn't have it. She went through the motions of going through her purse, showing she didn't have my money. Repeated the process "look the money isn't in my purse. " So I grabbed her jacket and guess what I found in her pocket.

No anger, no yelling, none of that. After a few moments of eye contact she broke down and started crying. I took the money, added another 100 k and told her take it. She refused. Lots of tears, but she wouldn't take the money. After giving her a 30 minute lesson on human behavior and informing her that I knew when she arrived that she would try to take the money, I convinced her to take the money and took her home.

I know what some of you are thinking. By normal rates she earned 400 k for TLN. By my thinking, which involves some benefits with non-pro, I was going to give her 600 k. She got less than she earned, I paid less than I expected and everyone walks away satisfied.

Here's the lessons:

1. Don't carry more than you're prepared to lose.

2. Put your valuables out of the reach of temptation. My wallet with all the important stuff was where she couldn't get it.

3. Don't leave a girl unattended in your room.

4. Know your risks. I knew she wouldn't drug me or do anything crazy. Losing face with her family was her biggest fear. All I was risking was 500 k. If you're in a secured building, your risks are reduced. If you have ways to identify the girl, your risks are reduced.

5. Overnight stays are for people who you have experience with.
    From my experience, when tempted there is a good chance they will take small change or something they think is not so noticeable. Just the cost of doing business. I had a girl take a pair of pants after the deed was done. I usually have them take a shower first, then lock up all my stuff in the safe, as I get ready to hop in the shower. A girl took my pants that I had over a chair, thinking my wallet was in there.

Great first trip for a medellin noob

Hello all,

I could not figure out FB girls so have been to several clubs and had success with help from google translate and my broken Spanish.

1. New Life. One trip everyday in the afternoon. My favorite because of no bullshit pricing. Got " oral al natural " for 50 k extra on top of the 55 k for 30 minutes. Sloppy / deepthroat blowjob from Denise and she can take a pounding. Others were good as well.

2. Fase II - 20 k entry with 20 k beer with 3 minimum. I tried but girls were quoting US prices or more. I gave up. Nice setup and huge place for a big party.

3. Conejitas / Playmate. Good times! Don't remember the girls names but 60 k-80 k for good service. Beer is cheap and friendly mesero who spoke a bit of English.

4. Barra Ejecutiva. Better girls than Conejitas to my eyes. Strip shows on stage were better too. 80 k-120 k for service.

Note to myself. Learn Spanish. Haha.

Have fun.

SOMM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago85  [View Original Post]
    I sent her name to Nounce via DM and he posted no more than an hour later LOL. Too funny.

Anyway, this is representative of the girls I go for (lower 20's, busty, athletic, cute face) for 250 k all in. She's been in the rotation for a few years and while I've never been able to get her to 200 k, I welcome GeneHickman's attempt. She's not in my top 5, but is in the top 10, mostly because of her look, punctuality and openness to CIM (usually on her beautiful tits though)

She can be a cold fish, but I've gotten closer to her and been with her 8+ times now. As with repeats, things get better as she gets more comfortable and knows that you'll treat her well, make the place comfortable, and also be respectful. She's told me some of you guys have her wear outfits and masks (catwoman I guess?), use some shocking / stimulator device, and use various dildos on her which she finds interesting, but a bit 'uncomfortable' in her words. Of note, she's a big girl, like 5' 8" and prefers women sexually to men.

The other two girls I sent him are more attractive, at least in my book, but are semi-pros (i.e. one is a student, the other is an office admin). Also 250k all in (ie including taxi). This is always BBBJ, and sometimes BBFS with the other two (although not with this one). Usually 1.5-2 hrs and 1-2 pops with a few overnights for same price. Small gifts like perfume also go a long ways with these girls.
    That's Kate. In early Jan 2020 pre pandemic when I first met her she was 150 mil and taxi and gave great service. A prime example of gringo price inflation, she sees a lot of gringos now, including some that live in Medellin and fucks multiple customers a day, and wants 300 mil I hear and her service has fallen. You maybe grandfathered in at 250mil. If you want her, get her early in the day, as otherwise you could be getting sloppy seconds. Amazing rack though, and she could take a pounding, although lately she has been putting on a few extra pounds too.

Well I just had probably the best experience and worst experience I've ever had with a pro, but it was a very educating experience. I am a supporter of safe sex and I do not condone my actions in any way. There are at least 8 lessons that can be learned here.

Lesson 1: Don't stick flavored objects up a woman's vagina. It's not healthy and can cause yeast infections. But when you're with a hot girl and she uses your fingers to stuff it up her, it's kinda hard to resist.

Lesson 2: If you're going to stick a candy-like object up a woman's vagina, don't use something red. It will turn your dick red and will look like blood.

Lesson 3: It will take time to remove the juices from the vagina. Many hours in fact.

Lesson 4: When you're with a girl you've only seen twice, you should always wear a condom. This should be obvious to most but when you've been fooling around with a hot girl with very few restrictions for several hours and you've lost track of how many tequila shots you've had, mistakes will be made.

Lesson 5: The human penis has a mushroom shaped head because it serves a competitive advantage in sexual selection. The shape of the penis helps it clear out fluids that are already in a woman's vagina, such as the semen of a competing male, or red juices from a candy-like object that has been up a woman's vagina for several hours.

Lesson 6: If your penis is covered in red juices and you come, there will be traces of red juice in your semen and it will look like blood.

Lesson 7: If you are panicking in the aftermath of lessons 5 & 6, do not use "oil of oregano" to sanitize your penis. It will be extremely painful, and may cause nerve damage.

Lesson 8: If you tell a pharmacist in Poblado that you broke a condom, they will sell you "Ciprodan" oral tablets, and "Corticol3" topical cream, both with anti-viral properties. It will cost about $120,000 COP.

Quote Originally Posted by TedFerguson  [View Original Post]
    I've been in Medellin for a few weeks now and generally failed to find someone suitable for a long term relationship (including traveling together and video calls when that's not possible). The impression I get from the girls here are that they're primarily suitable for short-term relationships, and motivated by either an urgent need for money or desire to alleviate boredom.
    That sounds about right. Most of the SA girls I met in Medellin were PPM types. I did have a relationship with one, but she was just in school in Medellin and not from there.

Quote Originally Posted by TedFerguson  [View Original Post]
    In the last few days I've been talking with some girls from Bogota and they seem to be different. I feel like they're evaluating me for a long term relationship and genuinely interested in that. They seem to be more into travel, better at conversation, but maybe more boring in bed? Anyone have experience with both?
    Well, the boring in bed part is not true. If I had to stereotype, I would say that the women all in all in Bogota were more enjoyable out of the bedroom and the ones from Medellin were better in it. Yes, the women in Medellin were more attractive but not by that much.

Thing about Bogota is that many of the people who go there do so because of work and are much more serious minded and long term focused. Bogota is a harder city than Medellin. Someone who spent a lot of time in both cities said the women in Bogota were friendlier though, and I agree with him. If you are looking long term, there is no doubt IMO Bogota is better.

Quote Originally Posted by AmorPorFavor  [View Original Post]
    Well who is she? I would buy that for sure.
    I sent her name to Nounce via DM and he posted no more than an hour later LOL. Too funny.

Anyway, this is representative of the girls I go for (lower 20's, busty, athletic, cute face) for 250 k all in. She's been in the rotation for a few years and while I've never been able to get her to 200 k, I welcome GeneHickman's attempt. She's not in my top 5, but is in the top 10, mostly because of her look, punctuality and openness to CIM (usually on her beautiful tits though)

She can be a cold fish, but I've gotten closer to her and been with her 8+ times now. As with repeats, things get better as she gets more comfortable and knows that you'll treat her well, make the place comfortable, and also be respectful. She's told me some of you guys have her wear outfits and masks (catwoman I guess?), use some shocking / stimulator device, and use various dildos on her which she finds interesting, but a bit 'uncomfortable' in her words. Of note, she's a big girl, like 5' 8" and prefers women sexually to men.

The other two girls I sent him are more attractive, at least in my book, but are semi-pros (i.e. one is a student, the other is an office admin). Also 250k all in (ie including taxi). This is always BBBJ, and sometimes BBFS with the other two (although not with this one). Usually 1.5-2 hrs and 1-2 pops with a few overnights for same price. Small gifts like perfume also go a long ways with these girls.

Sex Toys in Medellin

I usually bring some toys from the US to use with the girls. They are expensive. Has anyone ever bought the toys in Medellin? Is the quality and price worth it to stop bringing them in and buying the locally? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    You think so? Haha. I am just trying to discuss something concrete. LOL.

Another example, I will pay 400 mil for someone like this and above, thinner will be better. The catch is I will only pay the girl 200, I will pay the person who can teach me the rope to set up a date with multiple hours, BBBJ, DFK 200 mil. I know it's not much but this will help prove a point.

Many already know who this is. Her recent ISG review isn't great either. Those are not the point. I use her as a reference point. hell, I will take her too if she accepts the same term
    Well who is she? I would buy that for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]

Another example, I will pay 400 mil for someone like this and above, thinner will be better. The catch is I will only pay the girl 200, I will pay the person who can teach me the rope to set up a date with multiple hours, BBBJ, DFK 200 mil. I know it's not much but this will help prove a point.

Many already know who this is. Her recent ISG review isn't great either. Those are not the point. I use her as a reference point. hell, I will take her too if she accepts the same term
    She looks amazing. I would love to try and set something up with her for 200 mill or 400 mill. Can anyone else throw me anymore bread crumb and tell me how to reach her??

SA in Medellin vs Bogota

I've been in Medellin for a few weeks now and generally failed to find someone suitable for a long term relationship (including traveling together and video calls when that's not possible). The impression I get from the girls here are that they're primarily suitable for short-term relationships, and motivated by either an urgent need for money or desire to alleviate boredom.

In the last few days I've been talking with some girls from Bogota and they seem to be different. I feel like they're evaluating me for a long term relationship and genuinely interested in that. They seem to be more into travel, better at conversation, but maybe more boring in bed? Anyone have experience with both?

Quote Originally Posted by AmorPorFavor  [View Original Post]
    This is a great idea. Let's see what kind of girls we are dealing with here.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kz.jpg‎  

Help

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago85  [View Original Post]
    Clarification. I'll send the names to you Nounce.

'I'm game. I'll DM you with the FB names of 3 of my regulars that I typically pay 240/250 k for BBBJ and covered sex (that's all in, no taxi). They're all 20-25, bustier Paisas, no kids. You can judge their attractiveness. I know one is on vacation in Europe right now as she's sent me pics, but the other two should be around.

It will be interesting to see if 200 k all in or even 200 k + taxi is possible with them'.
    I'll be there soon. Some girls to start out with through face book would be great to start with. DM me if you are able to help.

Posting Limitations