"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 323 of 4446 FirstFirst ... 223 273 313 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 333 373 423 823 1323 ... LastLast
Results 4,831 to 4,845 of 66685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Honesty is the best Policy

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    Some don't do it because the garbage that comes with it after having done it, like being found out lying.
    That's why it's best to be 100% honest with them. A few non-pro girls (I didn't report about them) I told I had a wife back home and kids. Two of them didn't want to be a side. One of them had a BF in Colombia so she was fine with it.

Giggity

Quote Originally Posted by JustinFields  [View Original Post]
    This is for the most part great advice, that being said whenever YOU PAY for sex and I have paid the dynamics shift. They see you as a sugar daddy provider type and it it shard to get out of that zone. Don't get me wrong you can get out but usually NO. Not a bad thing for a guy who is 40 plus and sick of traditional dating but if you are under 40 and are paying that shows a lack of game. If my son or nephew ever said they were paying I wouldn't be too happy.

I never call the girls I bang has having game. Sure maybe you can talk to a girl in going bareback or a girl may hangout with you for 3 hours instead of one. But at the end of the day when you PAY I don't consider that game. I laugh when people talk about how they have game when they are paying LOL.
    Yea, the whole point is to come off as a BF and NOT a monger for free sex, even though we are mongers (giggity).

You have it all wrong

Quote Originally Posted by QualitySmut  [View Original Post]
    I've read your whole exploit. As far as I can tell the formula is, offer them a drink play some music they like, and then let some bump and grinding turn into sex. I want to have a trip similar to yours.

It sounds like I should ignore the girls who want boyfriends. I wouldn't mind finding a colombian wife, but I'd feel more confident in her attraction if I pulled her in person. 2 specific questions for you if you have time.

1. Any online resources you can recommend to sharpen my game?

2. Can you make a post about your best 2 girls maybe even just your favorite. Then walk us through the more tedious, non-sexual bits. Like how long before the trip did you contact them, how often did you talk to them while stateside, how some of those convos went. Talking about how you got them excited to see you, what offers were made, what dreams where sold. Also any details you may have left out about what refreshments you prepared for them. Lastly just connect it back to the girl and just refresh our memories of what girl she is. This would help me alot. I have a roster of fb girl I just don't know if I using it optimally.
    You have it all wrong. That's not a "routine" but more of a relaxation technique I use for both my date and myself. That's just me trying hard to get some alcohol in their system.

My game consist of push / pull routines, cocky / funny, (which takes practice using google translate by the way to come out fluid in Spanish) praising Colombian men knowing most Colombian woman frown on them, so that opens the door for my date to dig a hole talking shit about how they hate the macho-ness of Colombian men, than I turn that small hole into a fucking mountain, I run strawberry patches on them when I'm ready to turn the convo into sex so I can steer the convo into there favorite positions, what I like, prior to the date. So when the date happens, we both already know how shits going to go down. (That's why in my reports often times a condoms never discussed) because of this exact routine! No paying extra for BBFS since she's already excited to please me. After a couple of minutes, I'm touching them somewhere, anywhere just to initiate some light kino. Etc etc. I've been practicing game for a good 20 years now. It's impossible to learn it overnight. If you don't know what your doing you can hit the wrong triggers and dry up her pussy, fast. If she's a non-pro, your done for as you can't even pay. Unfortunately, you need decent game to run in a foreign country. The goal of game is free sex (or close to free) with real GFE, over and over again. With great game age is less of a deterrent. I noticed woman prefer a man in his 60's-70's that can lead a 20 year woman, can properly pass all there shit test, etc etc. As opposed with paying them IMO.

Never ignore the woman who wants BF's. They can either be shit testing you or have a boyfriend but looking for another branch to swing too. Think about how easy it is for a woman to say "I have a BF" so that you will go away. Now think how hot it would be in a woman's eyes if you sway her away from her BF. I like "are you happy" with laser sight eye contact when a woman tells me she has a BF. That's the best sex you will have in your life if your able to pull. Why do you think so many women cheats in the us? They want another man to (as they call it show them attention which their BF wasn't giving them) which we all know is BS. They want that amazing sexual experience with a complete stranger with no condom and cip that there attracted to because of his game.

Online resources for beginner game. There's a lot of free materials out there but I started with mystery methods art of seduction, (Think it's a free download) I than moved on to one of his students by the name of Roosh and Tyler durden. (Roosh wrote game and daygame which I believe are also free downloads on torrent site) I than began to build my own game which was congruent to me and left there routines / techniques alone.

Sounds like you want to know exactly what I talked to my girls about before meeting them. Well not going to open up fb / whatsapp now but I will tell you I say the same shit (sometimes even copied and pasted) to all the girls. (My time is precious). Again, its stupid shit that doesn't always work. Sometimes I open with a simple "Hola" Or depending if they have party shit on there profile telling me she's the open-minded type I may hit them with a Would you rather routine "Would you rather do Tussi or Cocaine, why?" Than have them ask you a similar question. After the 3rd or 4th question I'm saying "WYR me see you first or another one of my fb friends I'm talking to when I arrive to Medellin" Or "WYR give me your whatsapp now or later" You get the point. It' different in Spanish and took me a while to get it through google translate correctly but Colombian woman eat that kind of shit up I notice. That's the "Who is this guy" thing I speak of. I'm giving them gina tickles before even meeting them running light fb game.

With that said, not all fb girls I spoke to were non-pros. I've seen semi-pros as well where I did speak of a price prior to meeting them but only because They brought it up. Most, I just paid them what I wanted for there time as I know they could use the money more than me.

Hope that answers your question, and enjoy Medellin!

Quote Originally Posted by Shoman  [View Original Post]
    Taking a trip for a few days with a FB girls I have seen before several times. We hit it off and she is an enthusiastic lover and I help her with her needs. Taking her away and will pay for everything. Curious what others have provided as a "regalo" on something like this.
    A high quality vibrator and some good lingerie.

Quote Originally Posted by Shoman  [View Original Post]
    Taking a trip for a few days with a FB girls I have seen before several times. We hit it off and she is an enthusiastic lover and I help her with her needs. Taking her away and will pay for everything. Curious what others have provided as a "regalo" on something like this.
    I've never pulled the trigger on such a trip but sometimes I ask the chicas for a price just in case I'd want a companion on a side trip. I'd say 400 mil regalo per day if she's hot and less than half your age.

I read the last like 30 pages

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    Another member Recon has talked a lot about it just the past few months. It was easier for him because he is in an open relationship so he does not need to lie and he speaks Spanish. The most prolific poster here dates non pro and he speaks Spanish. Another prolific poster here talked quite a bit about it too and he also speaks Spanish. Steve has explained about Game in detail and there is even a thread for that that pops up from time to time.

Many don't do it because the garbage that comes with it after having done it, like being found out lying.
    I'm sure what you saying is true. I've read the 30 pages prior to my earlier post in preparation and none of the stuff popped up so sorry for not researching. I'm still not used to the organization of this site maybe there's some way I could have searched this beforehand. I can search recon and spend a few hours finding that information. I feel like Steve is only part of his name? ID appreciate if you could confim if that's his full user tag. If not cool I'll just try recon. Idk who the other guy you were talking about is.

Quote Originally Posted by DownLow123  [View Original Post]
    ...Yes, fb girls #3 you speak of are often left out on this board because it's a mongering board, not a "find a GF" board.....
    I remember another member Recon has talked a lot about it just the past few months. It was easier for him because he is in an open relationship so he does not need to lie and he speaks Spanish. The most prolific poster here dates non pro and he speaks Spanish. Another prolific poster here talked about it too and he also speaks Spanish. Steve has explained about Game in detail and there is even a thread for that that pops up from time to time.

Some don't do it because the garbage that comes with it after having done it, like being found out lying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gilolo  [View Original Post]
    I've a regular girl too I love a lot! ...During the dinner, my girl went to the restrooms, and the mum asked me if I like her sister too who is 18. ... Then her sister ... wasn't so surprised her sister sat next to me....
    It sounds like they are all in it together and you are being setup in a good way. LOL.

1. What type of gifts do you bring them if you bring them gifts? I got some cheap fake anklets and bracelets. Is this good or should I leave them. At home.

2. how do you handle the 3 types of girls? Facebook seems to have 3 types of girls. The first is Semi-pros they have golden pussy syndrome and pictures in other mongers hotel rooms that want like 600 mil and up for a date. The second type is the highly coveted non pro these girls seem to be willing to do a lot for as little as 200 mil from this forum I deduce the price maxes out at about 500 mil. The 3rd type are the type that are obviously out of your league, but seem to want a real relationship with you. Like they get offended when your bring up paying them. This to me seems like a set up. I find it hard to imagine getting these girls in a love motel. So I feel like they want to gain my trust so they can get into home base and rob the joint.

Honestly I really just need help with type three. The forum has done a good job describing 1 and 2, but I'm open to added information.

I go to Medellin for the first time Friday and I'm hoping to share some great stores but I need a little bit more help.
    I think your classification of FB girls is all messed up. First of all, non pros are not p4 p, they are normal girls / civilians, who would go on a normal date with you and would be insulted / offended if you offer money. To score non pros, you have to have game, preferably good looks and ability to show her a good time.

Semi-pros and pros are p4 p, the difference is that pros are much more business oriented, every encounter with a pro is strictly transactional. Thats what they do for living. Semi-pros are in the gray area, some of them have normal jobs but want to supplement income, or in college and just need some spare money, or might be looking for a different form of benefit. Travel, gifts, etc.

FB got all 3 types. And of course, their FB profiles don't say if they are hookers or not. You have to use your judgement and weed out the ones you are not interested in. This requires time, effort and some experience.

What they charge is a different story. It doesn't matter if a girl is a semi pro or a pro. What matters is how hot she is, how long she has been in the game, and if she is in high demand. Some average looking chicks would charge you 200-300 mil cop, but keep in mind, they are probably high volume. Higher end chicks could easily get 600-900 mil cop but they tend to see less dudes.

Some posters here think FB is some sort of Klondike, where you find the hottest chicks for cheap. This is not the case. FB is just one of the platform one can utilize to score chicks, and like any other online platform, it got all types of chicas in different price brackets. The problem is that FB was not designed for mongering or hook up purposes, and the process of finding chicas, befriending them, weeding them out, etc is tedious and requires a shit ton of time and effort. Any idiot can make a fake FB profile and start messaging girls for free. The ones that are in high demand, with thousands of friends / followers are not easy to get their attention, simply because they can't keep up with them amount of messages and friend requests.

1. What type of gifts do you bring them if you bring them gifts? I got some cheap fake anklets and bracelets. Is this good or should I leave them. At home.

2. how do you handle the 3 types of girls? Facebook seems to have 3 types of girls. The first is Semi-pros they have golden pussy syndrome and pictures in other mongers hotel rooms that want like 600 mil and up for a date. The second type is the highly coveted non pro these girls seem to be willing to do a lot for as little as 200 mil from this forum I deduce the price maxes out at about 500 mil. The 3rd type are the type that are obviously out of your league, but seem to want a real relationship with you. Like they get offended when your bring up paying them. This to me seems like a set up. I find it hard to imagine getting these girls in a love motel. So I feel like they want to gain my trust so they can get into home base and rob the joint.

Honestly I really just need help with type three. The forum has done a good job describing 1 and 2, but I'm open to added information.

I go to Medellin for the first time Friday and I'm hoping to share some great stores but I need a little bit more help.
    I'm right now in Medellin and I meet only facebook girls! I practise only BBFS and CIP and I pay usually 500 mil and the girl stay with me all night.

I've a regular girl too I love a lot! I met all her family and her sister who is very sexy too. She's very jealous because she knows she has lot of money with me and many gifts. Yesterday we went to a burger colombian restaurant with all her family, and she told me she wants I stay with her all week. Her mum asked me the same to take care of her daughter all the week because she says I'm a very good guy with good manners. And I answered them that I love her too, but I don't want serious relationship because I live in Europe, and I don't come very often in Colombia and I told them that when I'm on holidays I like to try few girls even if it's not serious. I just say that I don't fuck in Europe and I need to have beautiful girls too. Not lot of girls but few sexy ladies who will fuck with me.

During the dinner, my girl went to the restrooms, and the mum asked me if I like her sister too who is 18. Of course, I said YES but I told her that I don't want make problems between the 2 sisters. And she told me that if she would love I stay with her 2 daugthers all the week. I was shoked on the moment. Then the sister came to sit next to me because her sister was still in the toilets. And she took my hand to her breasts and asked me if I like! Of course I like it and she kissed me. Then her sister come back from the toilets, and wasn't so surprised her sister sat next to me. She asked me if I want to fuck her sister she's ok, she's not jealous! But she told me I must pay her sister 500 too.

And her mum was OK too! Their mum just told me to be good man with them. Of course I'm a good guy.

But I told them I can't bring 2 girls in my hotel. And they directly proposed me to go to Motel Ibiza to make party during 6 hours with her and her sister too.

So we took a taxi till the motel ibiza. I was shy but the 2 sisters were happy. They started to kiss me together and we took a shower all together. The 2 sisters started to kiss each other and kissed me. It's really great! Then I started to fuck the sister inside the shower and her sister told me to not come inside her pussy because the day before I came inside the pussy of her sister.

And she told me she doesn't want the 2 sister take the risk to be prenant!

Finally it was great evning, we stayed 6 hours in the love motel, we fuck and we eat again because we can't order food there. There was jaccuzy too. The 2 sisters wanted to drink a lot too and finally we fuck in the shower, on the bed, in the jaccuzy. They were very happy. And I can say I came in their pussy many times during these 6 hours.

#1. Don't buy them shit, unless you want them viewing you as a chump like every other gringo monger. You want to be that guy that stands out for the best sexual experiences.

Yes, fb girls #3 you speak of are often left out on this board because it's a mongering board, not a "find a GF" board. However, the non pro girls are the best sexual experiences Medellin has to offer (IMO) if you play your cards right. The sex is super passionate as they view you a potential BF.

As I write, this one of my favs I just met last month is asking me when I'm come back.

The non-pro girls are looking for awesome experiences like yourself so you give it to them. It all starts with game, polish that shit and get them wanting to see YOU, not the other way around.

You'll know you did it right when they start sending you xxx vids of them as soon as you touch down in there country. Read my reports, they speak a little of my gaming routines. I. e. "Kiss me if I get a Spanish word right" Works great in public at a restaurant if there non-pro or even semi-pro girls. Some of my dates legit walked out without ever asking me for money, I had to run to there taxi to give them a little something for there time. Another date I remember I spent all day with, restaurants, walking to unicentro, 2-3 different sex sessions, she even paid for lunch! All day only costed me 70 k cop.

Non-pros are the way to go if you ask me. My next trip I'm planning a prop routine at a few universities in Medellin to try and pull directly from their college. I'll report and let everyone know if that was a success or not.
    Oh boy.

#1. Don't buy them shit, unless you want them viewing you as a chump like every other gringo monger. You want to be that guy that stands out for the best sexual experiences.

Yes, fb girls #3 you speak of are often left out on this board because it's a mongering board, not a "find a GF" board. However, the non pro girls are the best sexual experiences Medellin has to offer (IMO) if you play your cards right. The sex is super passionate as they view you a potential BF.

As I write, this one of my favs I just met last month is asking me when I'm come back.

The non-pro girls are looking for awesome experiences like yourself so you give it to them. It all starts with game, polish that shit and get them wanting to see YOU, not the other way around.

You'll know you did it right when they start sending you xxx vids of them as soon as you touch down in there country. Read my reports, they speak a little of my gaming routines. I. e. "Kiss me if I get a Spanish word right" Works great in public at a restaurant if there non-pro or even semi-pro girls. Some of my dates legit walked out without ever asking me for money, I had to run to there taxi to give them a little something for there time. Another date I remember I spent all day with, restaurants, walking to unicentro, 2-3 different sex sessions, she even paid for lunch! All day only costed me 70 k cop.

Non-pros are the way to go if you ask me. My next trip I'm planning a prop routine at a few universities in Medellin to try and pull directly from there college. I'll report and let everyone know if that was a success or not.
    This is for the most part great advice, that being said whenever YOU PAY for sex and I have paid the dynamics shift. They see you as a sugar daddy provider type and it it shard to get out of that zone. Don't get me wrong you can get out but usually NO. Not a bad thing for a guy who is 40 plus and sick of traditional dating but if you are under 40 and are paying that shows a lack of game. If my son or nephew ever said they were paying I wouldn't be too happy.

I never call the girls I bang has having game. Sure maybe you can talk to a girl in going bareback or a girl may hangout with you for 3 hours instead of one. But at the end of the day when you PAY I don't consider that game. I laugh when people talk about how they have game when they are paying LOL.

Trip with a FB girl

Non-pros are the way to go if you ask me. My next trip I'm planning a prop routine at a few universities in Medellin to try and pull directly from there college. I'll report and let everyone know if that was a success or not.
    I've read your whole exploit. As far as I can tell the formula is, offer them a drink play some music they like, and then let some bump and grinding turn into sex. I want to have a trip similar to yours.

It sounds like I should ignore the girls who want boyfriends. I wouldn't mind finding a colombian wife, but I'd feel more confident in her attraction if I pulled her in person. 2 specific questions for you if you have time.

1. Any online resources you can recommend to sharpen my game?

2. Can you make a post about your best 2 girls maybe even just your favorite. Then walk us through the more tedious, non sexual bits. Like how long before the trip did you contact them, how often did you talk to them while stateside, how some of those convos went. Talking about how you got them excited to see you, what offers were made, what dreams where sold. Also any details you may have left out about what refreshments you prepared for them. Lastly just connect it back to the girl and just refresh our memories of what girl she is. This would help me alot. I have a roster of fb girl I just don't know if I using it optimally.

Don't buy them shit

Posting Limitations