La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Most guys want the ease of point and click for a girl with the freshness of Downy, all while not being able to speak the language.
    Yep. They're all looking for that magical vending machine that pops out 18 year old virgins, who nevertheless already know everything they need to make sex exciting and satisfying.

Quote Originally Posted by WindAngel  [View Original Post]
    The other places will be Centro but many of those look isgprohibitedwords and you need some Spanish.
    Nah they don't look that way, they ARE that way. After noticing those are not adult clothes that those chicks had on I decided to ask. And I was taunted for being scared. I had no problem admitting to them that of course I was scared and not willing to take on the problems associated with that.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    The problem isn't where the fresh girls in Medellin start out, it's when, and when is about 4 years sooner than you should be looking for them.
    Ain't nobody turning 18 then just magically heading out to be a brand new fresh hooker as they would be heading out to take the driver's test, heading out to vote, or heading out to drink.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    I found an older woman who occasionally turns tricks when money is really tight and floated out that I was looking for someone to clean my apartment. That led me to meeting her daughter, who also takes on occasional customers. That brought invites to visit their home, in an estrato 2 area and introductions to the daughter's friends. The friends aren't really in the business, but I'm a nice guy, I treat people well.
    Yeah well you are talking about a process that is part game and part luck. Because you most certainly did not start off with it in your mind that you would end up fucking the friends of some older chick's daughter. You just happened to fall into that. Most guys want the ease of point and click for a girl with the freshness of Downy, all while not being able to speak the language.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBaton  [View Original Post]
    I disagree. I find these types of girls in many places in Asia (Jakarta, small bars in BKK, HK honey girls, "chicken shops" in rural China, top-tier bars like Kojak in Manila, etc). Most places I frequent I can *eventually* find the bars or locations where women are just beginning to work in this business or are working part-time. I'm just wondering where in Columbia they are likely to be found? Sometimes it's a FL cafe, or streetwalkers, or small clubs, or the most expensive clubs who will pay the most for fresh women. Where does that attractive 18 year old who decides she needs some extra pocket money first go? They all begin somewhere, where is it in Medellin??
    You can try La Isla. The girl I talked to tell me she can come and go freely, not hired by the bar. I don't look for particular age but this is the only place that I have met girls in your range. The other places will be Centro but many of those look [CodeWord902] and you need some Spanish. The other bar will be Gusto. Do a search to see reports.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcangel  [View Original Post]
    Man, you are confused and need to spend time reading TFF. "Game" is what you need to make emotional connections with girls so that they will want to fuck you. Instead of game you can use money. You don't need game to go to New Life any more than you need to be Italian to go to a pizzeria.

New Life is only open daytime. I recommend you go there and to the other centro casas. Nothing bad is likely to happen to you walking around that part of centro during the day, but it likely will greatly expand your outlook on life. Get WorldTraveler69's map on your phone.

For "day game", that is picking up girls with charm not money, your best bet it Parque Lleras, but you're more likely to be picked up by overpriced putas hunting for gringos.
    Thanks for the input. At WorldTraveler69 Thank you for the map also. I got Avantel for 20 mil pesos for a month. Unlimited Whatsapp and 1 GB data. I am working my "game" today, ladies are easy to talk to. My Spanish needs more work. LOL I have been Pataya, Jakarta, Dubai, Australia, Singapore. Lived in Japan. I'm always a gentleman. Unfortunately with Avantel I can't access the map on my phone. Need a VPN.

1st night: I went to Parque Lleras. Saw bad chick on the street. Saying 3 cientos. I said 200 mil pesos. She agreed. Got back to the room (which charged me 150 for guest. Just like Pattaya. Should done my homework). She said 50 extra for sex in the room. So I give her 50 and she won't even let me get half in. I just told her to finish CBJ.

2nd night: parque lleras: Idk the name of the club sorry. It was on the first floor, but had a club directly above it with a view across the park. The guy promoting it said good mujeres, so I said cuantos cuesta. He said 150 so I went. It was like 1 am and a few cute ladies (looks are 7's). The lady said 200, I said 150. She agreed and she took me to a hotel across the street for 80 mil pesos. Some dude from Miami was working there talking to me, small talk. I thought he wanted to fight me. LOL but he was cool. The room was nice. Her body was damn. Natural. Perfecto. Everything. So for her and the hotel 230 mil pesos.

3rd night was at La Isla. Gorgeous. I walked in paid 10 mil pesos for the cover fee. FYI. I took a UBER (Did not know UBER is illegal here. UBER driver parked me behind the building to not be seen. Also always ride in the front with Uber here) . I sat on the 1 of many couches. Ratio of women to men. 20:1. So I got approached by a few ladies. She said tres cientos. I said 250 mil pesos for hour. Now the 250 includes the hotel, sex and CBJ. She had a condom but I always have my own. Nice room, she washed me before and after. Was the best I had thus far.

What I will do next time: Pay the cover fee, Do not sit down, continue to walk until you find the woman you want. Talk to her and negotiate. Always negotiate with manners. Then go. I dropped like 50 pesos on other ladies that kept coming to me asking for a tip. So do not sit down and find your lady fast and take her to the back. You may end up giving some tips. I think those are the rules and I did not want drama. So again Find the lady you want Fast. FYI a lot of the ladies have implants (breasts and / or butts). From what I noticed about half did. I prefer natural.

4th day / night: taking some of everyone's advice and do the day game.

SteelBaton poses a very valid and important question. Where do the fresh women in Colombia start out? In my experience an "attractive 18 year old who decides she needs some extra pocket money" first goes to a small casa. From there, in Medellin she may go to New Life or Energy to increase her turnover. If she is an extrovert or has issues like drugs that prevent her being accepted in a casa, she may start on the street at Veracruz.
    The problem isn't where the fresh girls in Medellin start out, it's when, and when is about 4 years sooner than you should be looking for them. By the time they make it to most of the casas they've been at it for at least 2 or 3 years. The only exception I know of is a casa which doesn't require a cedula from the girls.

Any girl on Veracruz has been around it her whole life. Chances are, that woman standing next to her is her mother. If drugs have brought her to the street, she's not fresh. The dealers all just got tired of giving her drugs for sex.

Not that there aren't attractive and fun girls to be found in the casas or on the streets, but you're just fooling yourself if you think they're new to the game.

Me, I have had a hard time finding fresh GFE girls in Medellin and Bogota and had more success in second-tier cities Barranquilla and Bucaramanga where everything is somewhat more laid-back and the girls more low-mileage.

I wouldn't recommend "smaller or mid-size towns" because they generally don't have the establishments that we are looking for. Girls don't work in their home towns where they are likely to be found out, they go to the anonymity of the city.
    How it works is you go to an area, stop in a restaurant and have lunch. Chat with the owner, cook and waitress, the only person working there. Leave a 4 k tip for your 6 k lunch. Go down the street to a small bar or a little store with tables outside. Have 2 beers. Chat with whoever is around. Stop in a few stores, buy a few little things, talk to whoever is working. Give a few compliments to the women. Repeat as necessary. When you see a girl who interests you, greet her and ask a few questions about the area. It doesn't matter what you ask. If there's something interesting in the area, ask if she'll guide you there. Or ask for directions to the closest metro station, or which bus to take to get you back to your hotel. Compliment her. Be nice and friendly and try to get her WhatsApp.

It requires some effort. You need to study the area some and you need to talk to a lot of people. Once people see you as a nice guy, doors will open.

I've seen someone make it work. I made a variation of it work. I found an older woman who occasionally turns tricks when money is really tight and floated out that I was looking for someone to clean my apartment. That led me to meeting her daughter, who also takes on occasional customers. That brought invites to visit their home, in an estrato 2 area and introductions to the daughter's friends. The friends aren't really in the business, but I'm a nice guy, I treat people well.

Colombians don't tend to befriend people in public and meet new people through their network of friends and family. However, it's generally easy to get into a conversation with someone sharing your long distance bus or plane, for example, not sure how that works on the metro or city bus. A better strategy would be to befriend girls and have them introduce you to their friends.
    Colombians are happy to befriend people, especially paisas. I had no problem making friends and I'm more of an introvert. They're curious, they like to talk, they like to hear about different places. And a lot of them have a friend or a cousin who doesn't have a novio.

Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy12  [View Original Post]
    I spent the past few days in Parque Lleras. It's nice but I keep reading posts about better prices in other places in Los Angelos, San Diego, etc. An old dude told me to get on the Day game but not sure where. Honestly I would rather do Day game anyways. But the Colombian Uber I call for rides said that New Life is in a bad area for day game and too dangerous for night so he won't take me there. Can anyone give some advice on New Life or any other club outside Parque Lleras in terms to Day Game. Before 7 pm? Also is new Life dangerous in general?
    Most of the casas are in El Centro, most are in a reasonably safe area of El Centro. The only problem I know of in the area, a year ago some guy was stopping gringos, telling them he was the police and "confiscating" their money. Most of the casas have a picture and a warning posted about the guy. I haven't heard of anyone encountering him this year.

None of the taxi drivers will know the name of a casa, but most of them know where they are. Ask "conoces la casa de chicas con la puerta azul?" That's New Life, with the blue door. One block north, in almost the exact same spot on the block is Aiffe. It has a red door. The best time to visit is between late morning and mid afternoon.

Go to the Medellin Lists thread and download the PDF of casas. That will give you the addresses. Find the addresses on Google maps and use street view to see the area. There are several within a short walk from New Life. Take a taxi directly to New Life and start from there.

Really

Besides that, all you really know is what you are told. So tell any chick without implants to tell you that she is new to this and you shall be non the wiser. Like here in Pattaya if you ask a chick how long she has been here she will say 2 weeks. Most of the time that means that she had been back home and it has been 2 weeks since she has returned to Pattaya, not 2 weeks that she has been in the game as many mongers take it.
    What the girl tells you may or may not be true. Like the time a lively cute Venezolana told me she had been a medical student at home. Later, seeing how she writes on whatsapp, I'm sure her education is less than high-school. Still, I would repeat with her, but she's in Quito now.

Anyway. What you really know is the experience you have with the girl. Is she fresh, cute GFE and into you, or is she hardened, transactional, mechanical. That is the point. If you prefer the former then it's worthwhile looking for girls that are genuinely new and low-mileage, because you are unlikely to get it when you are her dick number 1001.

And just like diamonds, they are not found equally everywhere, so it helps to have an idea where to go mining.

Oh, and here's another anecdote: After a good session in a small casa in Medellin my girl asks me if I had any dollars. I told her no, sorry, in Colombia I only carry pesos. She was a little disappointed and told me she's only curious, she's never seen a real dollar!

Like here in Pattaya if you ask a chick how long she has been here she will say 2 weeks. Most of the time that means that she had been back home and it has been 2 weeks since she has returned to Pattaya, not 2 weeks that she has been in the game as many mongers take it.
    I do the same thing in Jakarta. When the locals ask me how long I have been in Indonesia, I will tell the amount of time I have been there that current visit. So if I flew in 2 weeks prior, I will say 2 weeks. In reality I have been there a good part of 20 years.

SteelBaton poses a very valid and important question. Where do the fresh women in Colombia start out? In my experience an "attractive 18 year old who decides she needs some extra pocket money" first goes to a small casa. From there, in Medellin she may go to New Life or Energy to increase her turnover. If she is an extrovert or has issues like drugs that prevent her being accepted in a casa, she may start on the street at Veracruz.

Me, I have had a hard time finding fresh GFE girls in Medellin and Bogota and had more success in second-tier cities Barranquilla and Bucaramanga where everything is somewhat more laid-back and the girls more low-mileage.
    Besides that, all you really know is what you are told. So tell any chick without implants to tell you that she is new to this and you shall be non the wiser. Like here in Pattaya if you ask a chick how long she has been here she will say 2 weeks. Most of the time that means that she had been back home and it has been 2 weeks since she has returned to Pattaya, not 2 weeks that she has been in the game as many mongers take it.

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa  [View Original Post]
    Hmmmm, Parque Lleras IMO, would definitely NOT be your best for picking up girls with charm.

Matter of fact, it wouldn't even be on my list, LOL.
    I wasn't speaking from experience on that point, so I defer to your judgement. Please share your list.

Fresh women

Quote Originally Posted by Combo  [View Original Post]
    Of course they are out there. But it takes time and effort to find them. If you're determined to do so, I'd try some smaller or mid-size towns. Big cities in Colombia are pretty played out.

I wouldn't recommend "smaller or mid-size towns" because they generally don't have the establishments that we are looking for. Girls don't work in their home towns where they are likely to be found out, they go to the anonymity of the city.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo  [View Original Post]
    If you have to be in a bigger city, you need to get way away from the nicer areas of town. Hang around in some Estrato 2/3 areas.
    How is that supposed to work? If you just "hang around" you're more likely to attract muggers rather than the pretty girls who sit at home with no money. To pick up girls in public you would need to be fluent in Spanish and have good game. Even so, girls would be wary to be seen with a monger in their own neighbourhood. Has anyone ever made this work?

Colombians don't tend to befriend people in public and meet new people through their network of friends and family. However, it's generally easy to get into a conversation with someone sharing your long distance bus or plane, for example, not sure how that works on the metro or city bus. A better strategy would be to befriend girls and have them introduce you to their friends.

For "day game", that is picking up girls with charm not money, your best bet it Parque Lleras, but you're more likely to be picked up by overpriced putas hunting for gringos.
    Hmmmm, Parque Lleras IMO, would definitely NOT be your best for picking up girls with charm.

Matter of fact, it wouldn't even be on my list, LOL.

Confused?

Quote Originally Posted by FunGuy12  [View Original Post]
    I spent the past few days in Parque Lleras. It's nice but I keep reading posts about better prices in other places in Los Angelos, San Diego, etc. An old dude told me to get on the Day game but not sure where. Honestly I would rather do Day game anyways. But the Colombian Uber I call for rides said that New Life is in a bad area for day game and too dangerous for night so he won't take me there. Can anyone give some advice on New Life or any other club outside Parque Lleras in terms to Day Game. Before 7 pm? Also is new Life dangerous in general?
    Man, you are confused and need to spend time reading TFF. "Game" is what you need to make emotional connections with girls so that they will want to fuck you. Instead of game you can use money. You don't need game to go to New Life any more than you need to be Italian to go to a pizzeria.

New Life is only open daytime. I recommend you go there and to the other centro casas. Nothing bad is likely to happen to you walking around that part of centro during the day, but it likely will greatly expand your outlook on life. Get WorldTraveler69's map on your phone.

SB in Medellin.

Quote Originally Posted by BaDonkiDonk  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in Medellin for the Super Bowl on February 3, 2019, and am looking for a sports bar where I can watch and listen to it in English. Any ideas?
    Highly recommend Patrick's Irish Bar in Parque Lleras.

Address: Carrera 37 a 8 a - 43, Medellin, Colombia.

Great bar to watch American Football. After a few shots, you'the swear you're in some neighborhood bar in the midwest.

I was there 3-4 years ago. Traded shots with Patrick the owner while watching the game. Great guy, got a frisbe with the bar logo from him on the way out!

You might want to call ahead for the Superbowl & see if you need to reserve seats. I vaguely remember.

Options to pay for all you can eat & maybe drink.

The girls are friendly & attractive. I don't think they "work". They might make enough $ from gringo tips but who TF knows in Medallin.

Google "Patrick's bar Medellin". Take a look at Trip Advisor for more info including their #.

Just read a post here from another monger suggesting Hooter's (also in Parque Lleras).

Might be a mistake:

When I went there to watch Monday Night Football. The place was dead. I could've lived with the mediocre looking hooter girls being a bit snooty (I wasn't there for the woozle) but at the end of the 3rd. Quarter I was told they're closing up! Another party of 3-4 guys had just ordered these huge cartoon drinks & weren't allowed to finish them.

Luckily, right across the street I saw a bar that was totally empty but the game was on. The bartender let me watch the rest of the game while he was cleaning up. Unfortunately it has since closed.

Hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by SteelBaton  [View Original Post]
    I disagree. I find these types of girls in many places in Asia (Jakarta, small bars in BKK, HK honey girls, "chicken shops" in rural China, top-tier bars like Kojak in Manila, etc). Most places I frequent I can *eventually* find the bars or locations where women are just beginning to work in this business or are working part-time. I'm just wondering where in Columbia they are likely to be found? Sometimes it's a FL cafe, or streetwalkers, or small clubs, or the most expensive clubs who will pay the most for fresh women. Where does that attractive 18 year old who decides she needs some extra pocket money first go? They all begin somewhere, where is it in Medellin??

I don't have the patience for the online romancing sites that take days and weeks to cultivate.
    Of course they are out there. But it takes time and effort to find them. If you're determined to do so, I'd try some smaller or mid-size towns. Big cities in Colombia are pretty played out. If you have to be in a bigger city, you need to get way away from the nicer areas of town. Hang around in some Estrato 2/3 areas.

Posting Limitations