La Vie en Rose
"Germany
The Velvet Rooms
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 259 of 4450 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 269 309 359 759 1259 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 66745
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Hmm

Quote Originally Posted by HuskerDude  [View Original Post]
    Yes, I use Mobile Passport Control in Miami & it is usually faster than the global entry line & it's free too.
    I use mobile pass control too, in Mia and fll but it never gets me through line quicker, do you use global entry line. ? I still have to stand in reg line the several times I've used it, I never see line or sign for Mobil pass control, what am I doing wrong? Thanks any advice will be appreciated! Do you say you have global entry when asked?

Quote Originally Posted by DiscoverFL  [View Original Post]
    I don't get Global Entry. I just use the 'free' Mobile Passport Control app and I go faster than Global Entry folks (they have to walk up to some Global Entry kiosk and do stuff there, while Mobile Passport Control users walk right past them). Usually when returning from Colombia I am able to walk past all the Global Entry folks messing with their kiosks and I'm 1st or 2nd at the Mobile Passport Control / Global Entry agent and go straight through. So, someone care to explain the advantage of getting Global Entry if it is slower than the free Mobile Passport Control app?
    Yes, I use Mobile Passport Control in Miami & it is usually faster than the global entry line & it's free too.

I don't get Global Entry. I just use the 'free' Mobile Passport Control app and I go faster than Global Entry folks (they have to walk up to some Global Entry kiosk and do stuff there, while Mobile Passport Control users walk right past them). Usually when returning from Colombia I am able to walk past all the Global Entry folks messing with their kiosks and I'm 1st or 2nd at the Mobile Passport Control / Global Entry agent and go straight through. So, someone care to explain the advantage of getting Global Entry if it is slower than the free Mobile Passport Control app?
    Global Entry is also good for crossing land borders too. I got Global Entry a few years back when I lived in Miami and was frequently flying down to Costa Rica. I've had it since. It comes with TSA Pre-Check, Nexus, and Sentri too. These other programs are good if you frequently cross via foot / car into Canada or Mexico. Now that I live in SoCal it's good for when I want to make a trek down to Tijuana for some debauchery. My last trip to Tijuana I ended up coming back across right when that "stay in Mexico" program was ending and all of those refugees were lined up to try to come into the USA. There was a hours long line, but I was able to just side step all of that and from the time I jumped out my cab and cross back into the usa was like 5 minutes. It'd had been hours if I didn't have global entry.

Quote Originally Posted by LivingFossil  [View Original Post]
    I love MDE, without factoring mongering it might be the best city in Latin America. Clean, developed, kind people, excellent weather, amazing geography. Food sucks!
    Food is a lot better in Bogota and Cartagena. If you can take the altitude, climate, and pollution, Bogota is a better mongering city. Medellin is too picked over these days.

Idk when I will come back to MDE, if lived in Miami I would be here all the time, for me Mexico is a lot cheaper to get to and just one plane ride. I am sad to see so many more gringos here as demand for girls increases making it more competitive, but all things of beauty soon expire. Tik tokers, passport bros, virtual elites have infiltrated more than ever.
    I do not think the average Mexican looks as good as the average Colombian woman and the Mexican women have a wall you have to break through. It is like they are waiting for you to be an asshole and say, "I knew what you were like". I have broken through that wall with some Mexican women and they have been chill once that is done. But from a physical POV, you can certainly get your needs met in Mexico.

Thing about Mexico is I really do not see the beauties I do in the small and medium size towns like I see in Colombia. I have been able to get an insider's view of what Colombia has to offer that few guys here have because of my gal. If you are just looking to fuck and fuck variety, then yeah, just go with Mexico and forget about Colombia. OTOH, if you are looking for something more with a 9-10 type, AKA GF / wife material, you are going to have to get off the beaten path and network like crazy. That is gong to be a lot of work..

Global Entry

Quote Originally Posted by ElSexoChino7  [View Original Post]
    Global entry application is fast, the only problem on why it take so long is the interview process. In my case, I applied March 2023 and got 'conditionally approved' after 2 weeks. Meaning, you have to wait for your status to be 'conditionally approved', then after that, you will select your interview appointment date on the website. Now the problem is, depending on where you live, the interview location can be found on different US based airports or if you are planning on traveling internationally while your application status is 'conditionally approved', you can knock out the interview process right away on the same airport, after the international travel. If you go on that route, you'll get your Global entry application status "Approved" which will make your membership official and you can enjoy the benefits right away.

I got mine officially approved last month. It took me 3 months because, the interview process is by appointment only and NO walk ins. I couldn't find any available appointments in my state until August and I ended up flying to Miami, FL (which is only 2 hours flight, so I didn't bother LOL) to get the closer appointment date. BTW, my interview process in Miami is just taking my fingerprints and requiring me my passport and driver's license. I was out in like 10 minutes.

At least now, I don't have to worry about waiting on those exhausting lines after coming back from Colombia.
    I did the enrollment by arrival it's much easier. The only problem was that I had to wait in the regular lane to get the interview. I had my interview at FLL. When I used Global Entry the first time it was at MIA. I just went through a kiosk and they did not look at my passport. The Pre Check alone is worth it especially on holidays.

It also depends on which airport you are in. All of them do not have mobile passport, and the ones that do are not all laid out the same. Some have the mobile passport lane doubling as a lane for other things as well.

TSA Precheck

I don't get Global Entry. So can someone care to explain the advantage of getting Global Entry if it is slower than the free Mobile Passport Control app?
    The advantage with Global Entry is it includes TSA pre-check.

Yes, you may save a few minutes upon entering the USA, but whenever leaving the Country if you don't have TSA pre-check you can spend a lot of time waiting in lines, removing your shoes, taking your laptop out, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ElSexoChino7  [View Original Post]
    Global entry application is fast, the only problem on why it take so long is the interview process. In my case, I applied March 2023 and got 'conditionally approved' after 2 weeks. Meaning, you have to wait for your status to be 'conditionally approved', then after that, you will select your interview appointment date on the website. Now the problem is, depending on where you live, the interview location can be found on different US based airports or if you are planning on traveling internationally while your application status is 'conditionally approved', you can knock out the interview process right away on the same airport, after the international travel. If you go on that route, you'll get your Global entry application status "Approved" which will make your membership official and you can enjoy the benefits right away.

I got mine officially approved last month. It took me 3 months because, the interview process is by appointment only and NO walk ins. I couldn't find any available appointments in my state until August and I ended up flying to Miami, FL (which is only 2 hours flight, so I didn't bother LOL) to get the closer appointment date. BTW, my interview process in Miami is just taking my fingerprints and requiring me my passport and driver's license. I was out in like 10 minutes.

At least now, I don't have to worry about waiting on those exhausting lines after coming back from Colombia.

My Global entry application experience

Quote Originally Posted by Mtndew704  [View Original Post]
    I just submitted my Global Entry application, how long does it take to process?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    Once your conditionally approved and just require an interview, you can do it upon arriving on an International flight at various airports across the Country if available at the time you arrive.

I know LAX offers this as they have signs for it posted at the airport, so if your lucky you can do this without having to wait weeks to months to get an appointment for the interview.
    That is what I am hoping for on my return flight end of August.

Good stuff. Good info!

SA: I was with many 7 and a few 8's, for 300-400 mil. I was surprised how there are so few 9's, these model types wanted 600 mil or more.

Lleras: Many 7's for 300 mil, I like Lleras because it requires no screen time just walk around pick and choose, I don't expect a classy girl who who will give me all day but I have had nothing but positive experiences with these girls, who are always fun. There are a few 8's but you got to look.

Centro: Out of over 100 girls maybe 3 were doable for me I will never monger here.

I am surprised that in this whole trip no girl asked for money up front, which is a red flag, and none made me keep lights off which is another red flag for me. I NEVER BBFS any girls, I want to die living an STD free life but to each his own. MDE is having higher rates of HIV this year, look it up.
    Great report! Good writing style, great information and straight to the point! I land in MDE on Thurs, after reading so many reports, I was thinking I would definitely avoid centro, but now I am curious to see just how bad it is. I mean, everyone says Colombian girls are some of the hottest in the world; I guess seeing what the bottom of the barrel has to offer really makes one appreciate the 7's and 8's that are out there.

I also speak good Spanish, and definitely plan on day gaming and checking out some casas if anyone is interested in going sarging or just getting together for a beer.

Rich.

Had an amazing time in MDE!

YMMV, context is key, I am not Colombian but speak very good Spanish, I blend in in looks, and have low body fat. I know that Colombians are outgoing positive people and I try to match that vibe. My number one tip to anyone going there more than once is try to learn as much Spanish as possible and try not to be another boring gringo who has to use google translate the whole time. I believe my Spanish and understanding of Colombians has made me have an overwhelming positive experience as I can joke, flirt, and dance with all the girls to build comfort and rapport. I am not delusional to say I think the girls actually like me, I think probably none do, but I make the experience more enjoyable for them.

I had sex everyday some days with two different girls per day for over a week. Phew!

I like high volume but it has its disadvantages. I started mongering late in life, before I ever mongered I had sex with over 100 American women for free, as I got older hot girls in their 20's no longer found me attractive in the same way LOL.

I love MDE, without factoring mongering it might be the best city in Latin America. Clean, developed, kind people, excellent weather, amazing geography. Food sucks!

Tinder: Few matches, some 7's wanted to meet up, I never did.

SA: I was with many 7 and a few 8's, for 300-400 mil. I was surprised how there are so few 9's, these model types wanted 600 mil or more.

Lleras: Many 7's for 300 mil, I like Lleras because it requires no screen time just walk around pick and choose, I don't expect a classy girl who who will give me all day but I have had nothing but positive experiences with these girls, who are always fun. There are a few 8's but you got to look.

Centro: Out of over 100 girls maybe 3 were doable for me I will never monger here.

I am surprised that in this whole trip no girl asked for money up front, which is a red flag, and none made me keep lights off which is another red flag for me. I NEVER BBFS any girls, I want to die living an STD free life but to each his own. MDE is having higher rates of HIV this year, look it up.

I am the type of guy that can have an amazing time with a 7 as long as she has a nice body with a good waist and cute face, I never choose plastic girls. Sometimes I like dates, sometimes I want them to show up to my place, have sex and leave right after. My best dates are where girls are there to have fun and either bring me free party favors or take me to a club or some part of town that I have never been to. I'm always trying to get girls to go on hikes or workout and with some I was able to pull it off.

My best experience was with a 24, SA girl who we met up and we never discussed price for the date. I had sex that day already and was curious to see how it would go with little to lose. After getting a drink I held her hand walking to the next venue, kissed her in an elevator and it was excellent chemistry. I always try to give all girls the best BFE from the first hour, with sex, until I walk her out and open the door to her cab when she leaves LOL. She spent the night 3 different times and never asked for money, I did give her some in the very end as I could not find a quality gift for her. She gave me the best GFE of my life! She wanted to make out every opportunity possible, in the movies, at the park, at the mall, OMG She was my MDE GF for 3 full days. We did a lot of fun activities outside the bedroom. She did keep me from seeing other girls but whatever. I would rate her appearance a 7. 5 to 8, I was happy to be seen with her. She always dressed elegant. She did say she had experience on SA, none of her SA pics were sexual, so maybe she was just curious about me idk, but we still talk.

I met some ISG members in person, shockingly mature gentlemen LOL.

A few provided different perspectives about what a 9+ girl. First there are those who want model types, they are on average 22-26 and charge over 600 mil. I imagine they are experienced not to say they would not provide GFE, I like these but they are not my priority. The hottest girls in MDE don't use SA. They have too much demand to use it, you must day game them or meet them in a more organic context. So learn Spanish! Second there are the inexperienced girls 18-20 that Moonshot likes, he showed me many pictures of harem of his girls and they are all 7 or 8 but are not experienced so for some this would maybe make them 9's, these girls are much cheaper as they maybe don't know their value. He shared a few 18 year old girls with me and they were cheap and did not disappoint! In conclusion everyone has a different value system so there is no wrong answer, I will just let the big ego MDE peeps fight it out.

Idk when I will come back to MDE, if lived in Miami I would be here all the time, for me Mexico is a lot cheaper to get to and just one plane ride. I am sad to see so many more gringos here as demand for girls increases making it more competitive, but all things of beauty soon expire. Tik tokers, passport bros, virtual elites have infiltrated more than ever. However, I remain positive because most gringos will always go to do the same things and same places. When I return I will try to stay as far away from Poblado and Laureles as I can, I have found there is so much more fun places to explore in MDE.

Stay Nasty!

That's right, you have to do an interview for the initial application. I remember being questioned by a uniformed ICE agent in a small room at airport. She was middle aged and wearing a loaded pistol. I don't know anyone who regrets getting Global Entry, even if they don't travel very often.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    It depends on where you do your interview.

What the hell, that's not fair. I checked again last night and my status is still "pending review" but I realized it was only a few months ago that I filed my renewal. I don't know why I thought it was more than a year. Anyway, I was able to use Global Entry just three weeks ago so what they told me about it remaining valid pending review is correct. That's the most important thing. I'm surprised they still issue cards since it all seems to be based on facial recognition these days. I did not have to show my passport or retrieve the photo receipt the kiosks used to spit out. I also noticed on the web site that Brazilians are eligible for Global Entry and Dominicans are or will also soon be eligible. I suppose my renewal takes longer because I haven't lived in the United States for years.

Quote Originally Posted by ColombiaLover  [View Original Post]
    I am not sure about initial applications, but my Global Entry was renewed earlier this year. I did so electronically and it was processed immediately. I think I received my new card in less than two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    If it's skin cancer I recommend Aurora..

Send me a PM and I can share more with you about my experience there which was excellent.
    Thanks a lot Surfer.

Posting Limitations