Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1160 of 4438 FirstFirst ... 160 660 1060 1110 1150 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1170 1210 1260 1660 2160 ... LastLast
Results 17,386 to 17,400 of 66565
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by DiegoSan4  [View Original Post]
    In summary, I don't think you can go wrong anywhere in Colombia. Now I just need to figure out a way to spend more time down there!
    Wow that was a long trip report, but well worth the read! Cartagena tends to cost more than Medellin for prepagos. Glad you had a great time and ignore the people that gives you shit for "overpaying".

Quote Originally Posted by ColombiaLover  [View Original Post]
    True, not all cheap girls are good. But to the contrary, many, many of the expensive girls are not good. They get lazy and spoiled. If a girl wears too much fake Gucci, the&G, etc. And / or bathes in make-up and / or is a silicone addict, that's a huge read flag for me. I would not be interested in them even if they would accept 150.
    See Mr. E it is not about the $5 but with idiots paying too much it ruins damn near everything. The girls can now afford to lather on too much makeup, throw on a bunch of tattoos, fake parts, expect taxi rides when only 3 blocks away, come when they want not when you want, and the list goes on.

Quote Originally Posted by Osteoknot  [View Original Post]
    I respect subject matter experts and I never claimed to be one. I'm a monger, I have a mongering soul. I am second generation monger, it's in my DNA. I am the Scorpion in the Frog and Scorpion fable. I don't tolerate posers and pretenders.

I did not come to Medellin to monger. I did not even know Medellin was a mongering destination until after I arrived. That should tell you a lot.
    Yes, it tells me a lot. A second generation monger that has mongering in his DNA but neither you nor your daddy knew Medellin was a mongering destination? Did daddy not teach junior well? Priceless.

Thanks to all the contributors in the Medellin section and World Travel 69 (I'll refer to as WT 69). I came well prepared and am now giving back.

I'd give the edge to Bogota in mongering quality for what you pay. The Bogota Santa Fe area beats the Medellin Centro area. Cali chicas treat you better as you're more of a novelty without so many tourists around, but not as much to do in Cali and the weather can be pretty hot.

I was tempted by the online prepagos. Just hard to pull the trigger on that without face pics which they would rarely provide. Facebook seemed possible although difficult since I did not want to provide much info or face pic in my own profile. Has anyone had success with using Tinder anonymously and without face pic profile?

In summary, I don't think you can go wrong anywhere in Colombia. Now I just need to figure out a way to spend more time down there!
    Damn! Excellent report!

Have you been to Bogota recently? (post covid) If yes, would you still give Bogota edge over Medellin?

Swimmers Unite Get Wet

Quote Originally Posted by Neophaser  [View Original Post]
    Hi,

I like to play Beachvolleyball and swim some lanes, what are the best places for that? I think the Estadio Sports Complex is one of that places, is it open? Any restrictions?

Is Medellin suitable for biking (at least the flat parts)?
    Biking is iffy, your basically road kill. As far as swimming, no problem getting wet!

Forget Estadio unless your staying close by. Go to Unitad Deportes in Bellen it's a large sports complex with a recreational and Olympic pool. Hours 8 AM to 4 PM weekdays, best time before noon and after 1 PM on weekdays. Weekends open at 8 AM but no free swimming until 11 AM due to classes. They keep the pool cool, perfect for swimming laps and it's expensive at 8,500 COP to use. Great staff and they will guard your belongings in the office.

Thanks to all the contributors in the Medellin section and World Travel 69 (I'll refer to as WT 69). I came well prepared and am now giving back.
    What a great post trip report, so much damn detail and thank you for the shout out to the Tall Man (me) who was able to offer some advice that was useful for you when you were in my home city of Medellin.

So as I read about your Cartagena chica, one hour for 350 mil then the 50 mil tip for the finders fee, ouch we all have different size pockets for sure.

Yes our Colombia has much to offer in both chicas and also the touristy things to do.

And the biggest contributing factor for me deciding 5 years ago to make Medellin my home versus Cali or Bogota or Cartagena boils down to the climate, I can wear shorts and a tank top in my apartment day and night and never the need for AC or home heating.

The Tall Man.

Good report and acurate

August 27th. Friday.

Flew out of Tijuana on Aeromexico and arrived in Medellin around midnight. About 8 hours of flying time with a 2 hour layover in Mexico City. I arrived at the Nutibara hotel around 1:30 AM paying 80 k pesos for a taxi.

Nutibara is an older hotel, historic in it's day, on one end of Plaza Botero in El Centro, (the downtown area). It's fairly basic and staff did not speak English, but it is in a good location for some tourist attractions and for street girls as well as many daytime casas.

Based on reports in this forum, I had some concerns about safety before coming. By day, I would say that the El Centro area is mostly safe and swarming with large numbers of locals. Plenty of people out and about even past night fall for a few hours. Still, in and around El Centro, there are many sketchy looking streets with homeless and trash and although I never witnessed any crime, I had taxi drivers warn me of the petty crime and to keep phones and valuables hidden from sight.

August 28th. Saturday.

Started exploring the local casas following WT 69's map. First stop Yukasa which is just behind the hotel. 4 or 5 girls working at 11 AM. None caught my interest. Seemed like kind of a low end place. Next I looked for Chicas punto com near by on Calle 54. Same location, phone number, and address but now it's called Armonia Spa. WT 69's map showed a Fantasias Erotic massage on the 3rd floor of the same building but that no longer exists.

Armonia Spa was a winner! About 10 chicas, 3 or 4 of which looked quite good to me. Prices were 50 k for half hour and 70 or 80 k for the hour. BBBJ and DFK were extra. My first choice would do BBBJ but was firm on no DFK. Moved on to choice 2. A smoking hot very shapely Venezuelan. Said she was 25 but I would have believed 20 or 22. Though she agreed to DFK that ended up being pretty weak. BBBJ was decent but no CIM. Total damages 100 k for 30 minutes. All in all I was feeling like I was off to a good Medellin start!

I'm a one shot and out kind of guy but I continued my casa tour for educational purposes. Next Stop Zandalay and I walked there in what seemed like not much more than 5 minutes. Same pricing as Armonia and for that matter all the other casas too. 50 k per half hour and 80 k for the hour. Chicas seemed slightly older than at Armonia but for 2 or 3 out of the 5, I might have pulled the trigger on if I wasn't already spent. Next stop was Amigas Sexy which had a nice setup and at least a couple doable chicas. Dulce Compania nearby was next. Only 3-4 available and very low end like Yukasa. Masajes Aife was next. 5 or 6 available and a couple looked alright.

Last stop was New Life. With all the good reviews I was expecting it would be a cut above and perhaps better than Armonia but that was not my impression. Overall I think New Life was over rated but that could be because not a lot was available when I was there either time I visited in late morning, (5-6) and or they had become too popular because this was the one club in which I heard Americans both times.

Around 8 PM Saturday night I hit Barra Ejecutiva close by based on the good reports from Tall Man and others. I liked it there. Talked to a few of the chicas and met most of them at least briefly as they came by to collect contributions after dancing center stage. No problem. I handed out 2 k peso bills like they were candy. (only about 50 cents).

There were about 10 girls in the bar who looked to range in age from 20 to 30. I talked to 2 or 3 of them with my basic Spanish and in general they gave off a more educated and classy vibe than I observed in other bars. Called it a night after that leaving around 9 PM and made the 2-3 minute walk back to the Nutibara. Didn't feel dangerous but I suppose there might have been some risk even though there were still plenty of people out and about.

August 29th. Sunday.

Took an 11 k peso (about 3 dollar), 20 minute taxi drive in the morning to Parque Lleras in Poblado. Was not expecting any action that time of day and didn't find any. But Poblado is a much better ambiance and tourist destination than Centro. Walked around a bit and then did about a 15 minute walk to the Poblado Metro station.

The Metro is an excellent, modern and cheap system although a bit crowded that day. It's about a 15 minute ride from Poblado back to Parque Berrio which is a short walk to Plaza Botero and my hotel but I kept going about 15 minutes more on the Metro to the Acevedo station and then took the Metro Cable gondola like system as it gained a lot of elevation to Santo Domingo where I got off. Was a great tourist activity.

Got back later that afternoon. Went out that evening and made the short walk over to the locations of street girls. The main street action is on both sides of the streets or alleys surrounding the block which has the Iglesia de la Veracruz.

Lots of run of the mill at best girls with a few quite doable ones mixed in. A few quite young looking. I was feeling rather wiped out and so decided to just see if I could collect a whatsapp number or two for the next day. Talked to a few with my basic Spanish. Pricing was the familiar 50 k for 30 minutes or 70-80 k for the hour with more for extras. Same as the casas.

I was looking for one with good looks AND a good vibe. The good vibe being much harder to come by. Talked to a few. Some would not do BBBJ. DFK was even tougher. But I found a good one! A Vennie, who agreed to everything. Looked pretty young and said she was 20. She was fairly slim but shapely. Kind of a typical mix of part black, part native, part white mix which I find quite appealing. Also had a very warm smiling personality. Exchanged whatsapp and set up a date for the next day.

August 30th. Monday.

Visited the nearby Museo de Antioquia featuring the works of Botero. Not a large museum but well worth the inexpensive entry price. Was expecting to get together by 12 or 1 pm with my new Vennie but as many have experienced, lateness and excuses for lateness is a real problem here. I was tempted to cancel a couple of times but she kept me on the hook skillfully and finally arrived at 3:30 PM coming straight to the hotel.

I didn't know if the Nutibara was girl friendly and didn't want to ask. Had her walk with me to the elevators but was caught. Fortunately it was no problem. She presented a Venezuelan cedula which the hotel exchanged for their own badge and that was good enough.

Started off great in the room. She was upbeat, sweet and smiling and acted as taken with me as I was with her. Then we ran in to some bumps in the road. She didn't like DFK she said! Even though she had previously agreed to it. However she was very good natured about it and did at least attempt it with my insistence a few times.

No one brought a condom. Damn! The BBBJ was very good but she just couldn't keep it up for very long at a stretch to finish that way except with too much help by hand. Odd to say, but it was still some of the best unskilled sex I'd had since college. A rather long time ago. LOL.

Invited her to dinner after that in Poblado. Excellent food and beer at some place I can't recall the name of. Talked a bit and walked around a bit. However, the evening was going down hill fast. She was on her phone a lot and was pretty light weight conversationally, not having anything interesting to respond to much of anything I said including topics about Venezuela! LOL. I decided to call it a night around 8 PM.

I then took a taxi back to the hotel alone happy to have her not come with, even though the original expectation in my mind was that she would. She decided to stay around Parque Lleras to get more business with her soon to be arriving friend. I know it's not my girl and just my turn but that still seemed like comically bad form as she was simultaneously trying to talk me in to more business the next day. I was non committal on that hiding behind my basic Spanish. Didn't really want to close the door quite yet on future sessions but I was clearly falling out of love.

I had already agreed to pay her 300 k earlier in the evening when things were going better. Seemed overly generous by the time we split up but I rationalized it by having spent so many hours together.

August 31st. Tuesday.

Took a Comuna 13 tour 10 am - 2 PM. $25 and I was the only one on the tour! Nice views of the city and I'the recommend it. Got lots of texts from my previous days Vennie during the tour wanting to get together again. I made excuses while politely pointing out the deficiencies in the previous night. She promised that the amor would be better than the first time! That's kind of a fun thing to hear from a female I must admit. LOL.

Instead of a repeat I made a casa run in the Laureles area. Looked for Dharma Massage fighting alot of bad traffic and a lost taxi driver. Did finally find the right building but I'm pretty sure it was closed and no answer at the listed number. Next stop was Eros Spa. Nice looking establishment on the third floor of an apartment building. Note to WT 69. The 322xxxx690 whatsapp number listed for Eros goes somewhere else.

As I sat in the waiting room, around 3:30 PM, girls were all called in and there were around 20! I made a joke as the last girls filed in. Es todo? (Is that all? Hard to focus with so many but the overall quality seemed Ok. 4-7 for the most part. I know 20 or more at once can be awkward but it's also a bit intoxicating and I think it gives the winner a better attitude knowing that she practically won the lottery. LOL.

One definitely stood out at least by my tastes. Another Venezuelan. On the tall side, great face and awesome long legs and shapely and curvy butt. She said she was 20 although I would have thought possible up to 25 and no kids. She agreed to BBBJ with just a 30 k up charge from the 70 k base charge for an hour. I think I forgot to ask about the DFK upfront.

In the room she wouldn't do more than just light kissing. Damn! This had become a recurring problem. On the other hand, the BBBJ was stellar and sloppy and regular sex was good too with lots of moaning sounds for that. If it was an acting job then it was at least a good one. LOL. Exchanged whatsapp as I thought it might be worth repeating.

Next stop, Spa Mariangel. Unfortunately, the taxi driver couldn't find it but via whatsapp the listed number on the map is for a Spa Mariangel in Barranquilla!

Next stop Luna Lunera. Only 5 chicas available but one very beautiful by my taste white girl with dark hair from Baranquilla. Looked like she could have been up to 30 but said she was just turning 25. Quoted only 120 k for the half hour and 200 k for the hour which is less than others have reported. I enquired if there would be more girls later as I left and they said yes there would be about 20 by 8 PM. That turned out be a lie as I found out on a later day.

Got back to the hotel late evening and checked out Conejitos and Grill Nueva Avenida close to the hotel. Tall man said these locations reminded him of Adelitas in Tijuana which I agree. You might be able to find something to your liking in these bars but maybe not too. Checked out the Hilton Grill next but it was mostly empty.

Then I continued north on carrera 53 and checked out 4 or 5 bars on both sides of the street with many chicas sitting alone and in groups and very few male customers. All of that visible without even walking in to any of the bars. Hat tip to Nil Admirari and his excellent reporting who noted the same thing or I probably wouldn't have ventured up this street. Girl quality was about as good or better as any of the better known clubs like Conejitos. Not great but you could definitely find a few to your liking.

I chatted with one nice looking one and pricing was the standard 50 k for half hour. Strange that no one outside of Nil has mentioned this area. Kind of thrilling to see bars with lots more available women than customers. If there's a catch as to why these bars are not more popular than the known ones like Conejitos I couldn't find it.

Sept. 1 - Wednesday.

Main activity of the day was checking out several locations on Avenida 33 on the WT 69 map down the street from Luna Lunera. I can report that the casas Samsara, Sala de masajes Erotico, Los Angeles and Kassandra are all closed.

After that took an Uber to Fantasias Energy. About 8 to 10 chicas available. I was quoted 140 k half hour and 210 k for an hour. Girls here looked mostly 25 to 30 and more dolled up and in some cases "siliconed up" than at Eros. It was a nicer overall set up and ambiance here than in any other casa I had visited. My first choice would not agree to BBBJ.

Second choice would agree but for an extra 100 k. Those prices are good by USA Standards but I had gotten use to better so I bargained. In the end I paid 110 k to the house for a half hour plus 90 k more to the girl for BBBJ and DFK.

I had chosen well. This girl was a 27 year old white paisa with no tatoos and a very pleasant mature personality. Excellent DFK and BBBJ. We finished fairly quickly and talked for several minutes afterward which was a nice touch.

Sept. 2 - Thursday.

Took an all day tour to Lake Guatape, the town by the same name, and Penal Rock which I hiked all 600 steps up. Highly recommended if you've got the time. Started at 7:30 AM and didn't get back to the hotel until 7:30 PM so a very long day with 2 hours each way in a tour bus. Cost was only $30 which included breakfast and lunch and a one hour boat ride. It was a steal and easily the highlight of all my tourist activities. When I got back to the Nutibara the hot water was out!

Sept. 3 - Friday.

Hot water still out on Friday morning and was projected to remain out for another day! I switched hotels to Laureles Plaza Hotel. A blessing in disguise as Laureles is a much nicer area than Centro. That afternoon went back to Eros Spa. This time I took the time to count the actual number in the line up. 21! Although the overall quality was not great, with such a high number I'm sure most guys could find one or two to their liking. I found one but it ended up being a ho hum session. 100 k damages including BBBJ.

Sept 4 - Saturday.

Tourist activity. Visited the very large Minorista fruit and vegetable market just to see it although I did not buy anything. Fruits and vegetables of all kinds here at very low prices compared to the USA Amazing. Then checked out the first Saturday of every month Parque Bolivar artisans market. Was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the various items for sale and bought a couple of unique souvenirs.

Saturday night I went back to club Luna Lunera but got there too early at 7:30 PM. Only 2 available chicas at the time. 20 more were promised by 8:00 PM which quickly proved to be a lie. By 9 PM there were still only 6-7 but practically no customers! Luna Lunera wanted 210 k for the half hour and 310 k for the hour so the prices had gone up a lot from the daytime quote. The beer selection was terrible and most all of the tables had a sign on them requiring you to buy a 150 k bottle in order to sit there! Your mileage may vary but all of these girls seemed a bit rough around the edges to me and I passed. By 11 PM I think the chica selection would have probably improved but I didn't wait around to find out.

After 9 PM went to a new club not far from my hotel. Table Dance Grill Club on Calle 44 #73-58. Whatsapp # +57 312xxxx432. Once again, almost no customers with 6 to 7 chicas. Quality was decent and better than Luna Lunera. Talked to one who wanted 180 k for 30 minutes and 250 k for the hour. But I passed since she was unwilling on the BBBJ. These night time clubs may be worth it but the real action doesn't seem to start until 11 PM.

Sept. 5 - Sunday.

Flew to Cartagena on a 2:25 PM flight. Flying time only 45 minutes. Then only a 20 minute ride from the airport to the Hotel Playa Club in Bocagrande.

Was hot and humid in Cartagena as expected. After settling in to my hotel room I made a walk to the beach in the late afternoon. Right behind the hotel on the beach side a couple of somewhat rough looking difficult to understand touts found me, offering to help me find anything I might need. I wasn't expecting much, but they came through in just minutes!

The chica they found for me was quite a pleasant sight. Curvy, medium height girl from Barranquilla. Her father she said was of pure white Spanish ancestry, and her mother was black.

She had blue eyes that were practically the same color as mine. Very unusual for her medium light black skin tone but they looked appropriate on her as her features were not very dark. She was very good looking in the face by my picky standards. Perhaps an 8. We sat down on beach chairs and the touts brought us a couple of beers which were "free" that I of course realized would become expensive later.

She said she was 26 which was believable but if she had said 20 that would have been believable too. Had graduated college with a Business degree. No tattoos. As we talked she stared in to my eyes with a very seductive gaze and a kind of upbeat classy demeanor. Wow!

For a girl of this quality I realized I was probably low balling when I offered her 200 k for an hour. She politely turned that down. Eventually we settled on 350 k pesos for one hour plus a 50 k propina if it was good. That included BBBJ and DFK which at first she said she wouldn't do. Some might think I'm ruining the local market paying these kind of prices but I'm sure I'm not. This was a special case.

I paid the touts 50 k for their "free" beer. And we were off to the hotel. I know I was taking a small chance by not checking her in at the front desk but we slipped by to my room no problem.

From there this fine looking Colombiana completely lived up to expectations with passionate DFK, BBBJ, regular sex with condom and even CIM! (which had not been discussed up front). Never discussed pictures up front either but got a few of those too even including a full body and face pic which I will cherish since it perfectly captured her personality and smile.

She said she had been making very respectable money as a web cam girl and so that's perhaps why she wasn't paranoid about face pics. However, she still told me not to share them.

After the hour was up we talked for another half hour. A chore for me at my level of Spanish but I mostly kept up. She mentioned that she also provided multi hour, all day and or including all night sessions for double or triple what I had just paid Not my thing and especially not at those prices but we exchanged whatsapp in any case.

In text messages we exchanged the next day she said she would be going to Delerium with a friend. Is this a pick up club? Didn't look like one online but maybe it's become one? Perhaps someone reading this can answer that question. S.

She left me that night with me thinking I'd go broke if what I just had was a typical mongering experience! LOL.

Sept. 6 - Monday.

Another tourism day. Went to the walled City in the early morning and gave myself a self guided 2-3 hour tour. Was not very crowded as I had feared. I'd recommend this activity if you like Spanish colonial towns. Afterwards, I needed the exercise so walked all the way back to the hotel. About 3 miles.

That afternoon I checked out the beach scene again and went for a swim in the nice warm water. Some touts found me again but I particularly searched out Tony and found him eventually. He wears a green #19 Jersey with the name Antonio on it and is overweight just as described.

I don't know if I was really required to pay him 20 k for my beach seats with umbrella but I did. He brought over 3 to 4 chicas a couple of which I'd rate as Ok but not great. One was asking for 300 k per hour although I think I could have probably gotten that down to 200 k. I don't know if the price was inflated by Tony. Tony must have given up on me after that and after no further introductions for 20 minutes, I left. I'm not sure why Tony is a legend but every other tout you meet on the beach calls himself Tony so he must be. LOL.

I was able to find chicas on my own more successfully and at better prices than with Tony's help. Of course that does require at least basic Spanish. A couple of beach chicas I found agreed to 150 k per hour including BBBJ. One chica in particular had a decent amount of appeal and I probably would have gone for it on another day. But I kept looking for something a little better and never found it. Nothing I found was nearly in the same league as on my first day.

Another tout found me in the later evening and convinced me to go to Casa Rosilla. Said there would be 20 fine women there and it was only 15 minutes away. That was all a lie. Taxi ride took over 30 minutes in heavy traffic and the driver dropped me and the tout off. When we got there there were only 2 women and that part of town, close to the cruise ships, was a bit scary looking too. One of the two available had some appeal but wanted 300 k for an hour and would not agree to BBBJ.

I cut my losses and decided to go back to the hotel as the whole situation was beginning to feel even a bit dangerous. Another long ride back to the hotel for 20 k during which time he tried to sell me on cocaine and other drugs but I wasn't about to take a chance on that. He acted pretty angry at my offer to give him 10 k for his trouble even though he deserved nothing and I was very happy to be rid of him for 20 k. I was an idiot, and should have realized not to accept anything "free" from anyone!

Probably should have gone to the clock tower that night but I knew the good action probably wouldn't start until after 10 PM and I had an early flight back to Medellin the next morning.

Sept. 7 - Tuesday.

Flight back to Medellin. Got back to my Laureles hotel at 1 PM. Managed to arrange a date at the hotel via whatsapp with the first Eros girl who had unexpectedly contacted me the day before. She promised DFK this time. 150 k for an hour plus taxi. She tried hard to get me to do a trio with her friend for an extra 100 k but I passed. Our 3 PM date ended up being at 4 PM which by local standards meant she had come an hour early! . LOL.

This girl ended up being somewhat of a surprise in her personality from what I had recalled from the first session. She was no longer working at Eros due to some problem in getting paid the explanation for which I couldn't understand and she was now independent.

Upon arrival she helped herself to mini bar snacks and to the coke in my mini fridge to use as a chaser for the bottle of rum she had brought. She encouraged me to do shots along with her as she turned up the Latin music on the TV too loud. Then she made a bad impression by asking for the money upfront. That's always a bad sign. I wisely declined to pay and she backed off on the request.

We got down to the main event at that point. The BBBJ and sex was was quite good once again but then the DFK was completely lacking in violation of the agreement! This is why I don't pay up front and would have been perfectly happy to end the date if she had insisted! Foolishly, I agreed to a propina for better DFK but not worth it as the DFK was still sub par. Still overall, a good session.

I gave her a 30 k propina and 50 k for the taxi as agreed for a total of 230 k. At that point she seemed to not have much desire to leave even beginning to roll a joint which she said was for the road. .

I was getting some pretty good Spanish lessons as the date went 45 minutes over. She complimented me with expressions I can't well translate but she also sensed correctly that the feeling was not entirely mutual. LOL. Funny how much gets communicated even in the absence of good language skills. Although she had a body to die for and looked attractive in the face too, I just prefer the demure types much more than the hard drinking and partying types.

Sept. 8th. Wednesday.

Had to attend to some remote work and personal issues for most of the day. That afternoon I walked down to Carrera 70, the main bar and restaurant area looking for some packaged coffee to bring back home. I ran in to a charming young vendor of postres toting around a large container and after turning down a postre asked her advice on how to find the packaged coffee I was looking for.

Quickly offered her a 2 k tip for being so helpful. One thing led to another and she accompanied me to a grocery store near by where I made the purchase. She was just a tremendous amount of fun to talk to and we were even laughing together.

We spent the next hour and a half or so talking while sipping coffee and a gaseosa, (soft drink), I told her I'd pay her 40 k to make up for the lost postre sales.

There seemed to be a hint of attraction in the air that was building, (or was it attraction to my money! Which eventually became unambiguous. Yes, I was not imaging this! Problem is that even though she had the body of a smoking hot 22 year old, she had the face of someone not necessarily even 18. Although she did claim to be 18.

But no cedula! Age of consent is pretty low in Colombia but there's more than one way for something like this to go south so I wisely passed. Damn!

Sept. 9th. Thursday.

Checked out the Pablo Escobar museum tour. Tour only lasted about an hour and a half. Was over priced at $46 but I did learn a little. More remote work that afternoon.

Sept. 10th Friday.

Caught my midnight flight back home through Mexico City. Flight took off on time and landed in Mexico City. Customs was a little slow and then the process of scanning baggage was very very slow and I missed my connecting flight!

What a mess! Reminded me of other Latin American experiences. Super slow hotel check ins even when there's no problems. Very slow service in restaurants and pharmacies even in the presence of large numbers of employees and few customers. I have to remind myself that I'm not in a hurry here! LOL.

My original connecting flight was at 6:30 am and the new one was at 11:30 am. I used the time to write more of this trip report. Made it back to Tijuana about 1 PM local time. No covid test required to then cross back in to the USA!

Couldn't get a straight answer out of Aeromexico or anyone else before hand so this was a relief when I finally crossed over without the negative covid test. The airport exists on both sides of the border and is set up to make crossing back in to the USA Easy!

Comparing Medellin to Bogota and Cali which I'd already visited, I'm not sure I have a strong preference for any one city over the other now. Bogota and Cali are better in that they don't have as many tourists. Medellin looks better as it sits in a scenic valley however the air quality and or haziness and cloudiness of the skies detracts from that.

I'd give the edge to Bogota in mongering quality for what you pay. The Bogota Santa Fe area beats the Medellin Centro area. Cali chicas treat you better as you're more of a novelty without so many tourists around, but not as much to do in Cali and the weather can be pretty hot.

I was tempted by the online prepagos. Just hard to pull the trigger on that without face pics which they would rarely provide. Facebook seemed possible although difficult since I did not want to provide much info or face pic in my own profile. Has anyone had success with using Tinder anonymously and without face pic profile?

I don't go through Mexico anymore when I fly to Colombia, although I live in San diego. Aeromexico is on my red list since they tried to have me pay twice the price right before boarding at night in Colombia saying that my ticket payment ID not go through which was complete BS. I had to pay and got a refund 2 months later with no apologies. Even Avianca has turned sour since their near bankruptcy; like you, they delayed my flight to make sure I missed my connection flight.

I now fly exclusively with US companies for international to latin america; except low cost like SPIRIT, they are more reliable.

Good for these chicas if they can do better. There are always guys who will pay. Whether out of stupidity. Necessity. Or lack of time. Or the just have to have her. But there are also many good girls (often who look as good or better and / or who give as good or much better service) who will take 150 or so. I simply tell them two things. 1) I have been around for a long time and I know plenty of girls who are happy with that and give good service, so thanks anyways and 2) remember the Colombian minimum. Deep down, most of these girls realize their pussies are just a "tool" to make money, just like laborers have tools and street vendors have tools.

True, not all cheap girls are good. But to the contrary, many, many of the expensive girls are not good. They get lazy and spoiled. If a girl wears too much fake Gucci, the&G, etc. And / or bathes in make-up and / or is a silicone addict, that's a huge read flag for me. I would not be interested in them even if they would accept 150.

I imagine there are some Colombian men who pay more, although no telling how they treat the chicas (I suspect most of us treat them with more respect), but there are a whole lot of cheap-ass Colombian men who hate gringos because we are banging their chicas.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicafan  [View Original Post]
    . There are many good girls that will not work for 150 because they don't need to. Often these girls make an agreement then disappear because they have a better offer or think 100 k is an insult. There is a market for cheap girls but not all cheap girls are good. I'm in contact with a lot of popular girls on Instagram and they aren't coming for 150 k because they don't need the money and they already have a stable of men that pay more- Colombian men.

Well said

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    I'm not highly educated, but simply put in layman terms, and not in economic terms, prices have gone up as a result of newbie gringos overpaying.

Has nothing to do with supply and demand, because if the newbie gringos weren't overpaying, every thing would remain constant, with the prices not going up.

It's that simple.
    Layman's terms is always better, even though in this forum we are blessed with renowned experts in about every subject under the sun. Wink.

Highest End Casa in Medellin / Poblado

Gents,

Can any of you recommend the highest (or at least high) end casa en Medellin, possibly en de Poblado area.

I visit Spa Fantasias last week which was nice, but yo creo here might be some others that I am miss.

Thanks for your advices.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    You guys and your straw men just crack me up. I am going to make this point one last time and I give up.

I found this post particularly nauseating. Guys do not have the "right" to spend their own money freely? And then invoking Biblical phrasing to justify that point of view? Yeesh.

The most important aspect of this forum is information about where women are, and the second most important question is how much. When I say that I paid a 10 a $100 and was reamed for it on the board and then was hit it up for her number in private, what incentive does that create for me and other guys to be honest? If I do not want to be shamed on this forum, I either do not mention how much I paid or cut it in half, and that is what guys are going to do and are doing.

In that case, you guys are like women in that you want to be told what you want to hear versus the truth, and the truth is the area where there was flexibility in pricing with mongering, I would just double what guys here were saying and those were the prices I was seeing. That is how much bullshit was being peddled on the forum.

This was not even my original point. Mojo said it, and I agreed. I have no skin in this game anymore, so you believe whatever you want.
    Yeah, I don't know what that was supposed to mean. Do I tell a girl 150 k is too much because tomorrow a guy I don't know might only be able to pay 100 k?

I really do believe a lot of guys pretend to pay as little as possible but I bet they also don't share how often a girl doesn't show or disappears. There are many good girls that will not work for 150 because they don't need to. Often these girls make an agreement then disappear because they have a better offer or think 100 k is an insult. There is a market for cheap girls but not all cheap girls are good. I'm in contact with a lot of popular girls on Instagram and they aren't coming for 150 k because they don't need the money and they already have a stable of men that pay more- Colombian men.

Damn

Quote Originally Posted by Osteoknot  [View Original Post]
    One more thing about price and then I'm done. Yeah, I know I've read the comments before about the price debate existing for 10 years or more here on this board, whatever. I solved it for you, okay? With information I learned 25 years ago that I rarely tap into. Deal with it. Moving on. End of discussion.

I get it. I'm a Medellin newbie and I already lapped a bunch of the old-timers, it happens. I'm used to it, they're not.

I respect subject matter experts and I never claimed to be one. I'm a monger, I have a mongering soul. I am second generation monger, it's in my DNA. I am the Scorpion in the Frog and Scorpion fable. I don't tolerate posers and pretenders.

I did not come to Medellin to monger. I did not even know Medellin was a mongering destination until after I arrived. That should tell you a lot.

Put a blindfold on me, spin me around drop me anywhere in the world and I will optimize my environment. That's all I did here. I believe and employ in the power of teleological thinking. I may be pre-wired for it which is maybe why it works so well for me. I don't know if it works for others, don't ask me.

I'm here to have fun, fuck and get sucked, get high, and touch as many gorgeous bodies as I can between now and when I die. Hopefully, without hurting myself or anyone else in the process and possibly maybe slightly helping a few people along the way..
    Now that. Is a mic drop. More power to you hermano, I'll be following the adventure as the saga continues.

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    Nobody is moving into El Centro to fuck things up, the existing SW's are being corrupted by all the newbie Colombian mongers overpaying. And to put things in perspective, $ 5 USD may be chump change to you and I, but for a Colombian that's almost 20,000 COP which is not chump change.

This is Colombia, not any of the other Countries you listed so we have to think in Colombian Pesos and their value in Colombia, not USD. And when a Chica throws out a wildly inflated price almost double to a newbie Colombian monger, and he accepts it, guess what, news of this travels like wildfire between the walkers and hence that is what I have been noticing as to what has been occurring. I posted about a candy girl the other day quoting me 50 K, when up until about six months ago before the invasion of the newbie mongers, it was typically 20 K.
    All the info is here and its being corrupted by wannabe reporters that hit it once and think they are experts.

Some people don't know how, when or why they should stfu.

"Loose lips sink ships" This is an old saying and if one doesn't understand it look it up. LOL.

Dime

Quote Originally Posted by Member#2001  [View Original Post]
    Well, I really need to get back into the game. Been in the states for a few months, and before that in Mexico. Colombia is much better INHO. So I am here. Had myself a cute Vene and took here over to Nutbara. Its where I was staying.

I was super tired because I got in late and stayed out till the early morning hours.

Just had to get to find a girl there though. This girl calls herself Johana. After the dealing with the whole sex thing I took her out for a few beers. Welt to go find a cig and bam, here and her beer were both gone. I just enjoyed the company, I guess. I get it, she has to go back to work. Just wanted to show some respect. Super energetic. Wish I could have performed better. Went to Yakuza. Still there, it has changed a bit with newer girls. One was doable, but I was just too tired. I did get her number, Maybe its fake, don't know. Quoted 50 K A bit much for 30 minutes for me, but to each his own.

Total damage was 50 for an hour.

Ill be looking for that 16 COP place someone here was talking about. My plan is to get a place near Estadio or something like that. Need to check out somewhere I can find a furnished place.

Will try to upload Johanas pic.
    I have a furnished apartastudio in a building in Estadio I dig. Think they've got some open spots, PM me if you want the info.

Good to know

Quote Originally Posted by Finsfanfk  [View Original Post]
    Hit for a little over a week and stayed in Airbnb in Laureles about a 10 minute walk to Tantra and close to Floresta station. Same as always, cool weather, inexpensive, beautiful women. Some guys complaining about to many mongers but why decide to go to a less desirable place just because of that. Just stay of the beaten path a little and it keeps it to a minimum.

Hit Tantra 3 times. 80 k for 45 minutes. Always have been happy with Tantra but last time only about 3 girls so was concerned would eventually not see anything of interest. But now they seem to be back to 10 plus girls so usually 2 or 3 I find attractive. First time cute mature curvy blond. Very good service. 2nd cute girl with a lot of ink including a full back tattoo. Some reason I get nervous that heavy ink means bad attitude but this girl had a great attitude with very physical massage. 3rd time was going to repeat with her but not around so with with very good looking tall girl I think Nicole or something close to that. Thought with her good looks might be subpar but turned out best massage whole trip. Think Tantra is very committed to customer service..
    Great report. I like thicker girls so you've inspired me to maybe give a few of those casas a shot.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    This happens on both sides. It is a percentage. Some people agree with you, some don't. It is the same the other way around.

Has anyone posted any report here to back you up on your point? I am not saying I don't believe you. Just so you see the problem if no one followed up with a report with picture taken themselves.
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    This is saying nothing. On an anonymous website full of horny guys you do not need a picture for guys to hit you up for numbers. All you have to do is say you fucked someone and the vultures will flock. Really weird to me when guys do that. Just because I reported fucking and having a great time, they want in, not knowing whether the chick could be farther from what they find attractive.
    You guys and your straw men just crack me up. I am going to make this point one last time and I give up.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    In pursuing our hobby gents must be cognizant of the fact that some mongers are less financially empowered than others. Indeed some guys can spend $50 in the same manner that others spend $5. However, that does not give blokes the right to spend freely just because they could afford it. One has to be mindful of mongers who do not have the wherewithal to spend as freely and try not to alter the market to their detriment. In other words, be compassionate. Be your brothers' keeper. I'm just putting into words what many do not want to say.
    I found this post particularly nauseating. Guys do not have the "right" to spend their own money freely? And then invoking Biblical phrasing to justify that point of view? Yeesh.

The most important aspect of this forum is information about where women are, and the second most important question is how much. When I say that I paid a 10 a $100 and was reamed for it on the board and then was hit it up for her number in private, what incentive does that create for me and other guys to be honest? If I do not want to be shamed on this forum, I either do not mention how much I paid or cut it in half, and that is what guys are going to do and are doing.

In that case, you guys are like women in that you want to be told what you want to hear versus the truth, and the truth is the area where there was flexibility in pricing with mongering, I would just double what guys here were saying and those were the prices I was seeing. That is how much bullshit was being peddled on the forum.

This was not even my original point. Mojo said it, and I agreed. I have no skin in this game anymore, so you believe whatever you want.

Posting Limitations