"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Ani on SA

Anyone happen to know who she is?

She just favorited me on SA but I'm not down to pay $90 again just to be told 500 k+.

Not sure if you can see her photos without an account (don't have to pay for that) but I attached a photo.

https://www.seeking.com/member/4a454...?&locale=en_US

If anyone here knows her or her FB, please PM me and I'll return the favor. Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ani.jpg‎  

The Boldness and Audacity of the Vennies

I was recently in Medellin in January for a very short stay, and one of my Vennie's that I frequently see tried to pull a fast one over on me. She knew I was coming and she knew what I wanted as we had communicated frequently. Once I arrived in Medellin the BS immediately began. She demanded a super large amount of money from me for a date. I thought it was a joke, but she did not budge. I was not going to pay the amount but she did not know this, so I chose to have dates with other girls who were readily available.

In the process of being in Medellin Saturday to Monday, I ended up banging 16 chics in that time frame and paid less with the 16 chics than I would have paid with seeing her 2 times. The entire experience was weird, strange, and baffled me. I decided to accept that someone had blew her head up or made her think that she could command the type of money she was asking me for, but I was never willing to pay what she was asking.

After I left Medellin and returned to America, she began to contact me nearly every day, but the problem was she had already screwed up in my book. I had helped this girl get dates with other BMs and still she was trying to stiff me while I was in Medellin for the weekend. Here is where everything gets real and the stupidity and boldness emerges, she lost more than $1,200,000 in dates that she would have had with me and she lost many other clients who communicate with me through this board and other social media formats. Another Venny that I established a relationship with explained in great detail about how this Venny only had American Clients and did very little to earn good money.

I immediately blocked my old Venny and communicated through the new Venny contact and the new Venny explained that they all lived in the same community, but the old venny had a better home with many rooms and Wifi, the old venny ended up losing her apartment, and trust me she contacted me several times through random numbers, I politely reminded her that, in America, we treat people the way they treat us, so don't ask for favors and do not ask me for recommendations from my American Friends. Come to find out that the new Venny moved into the old Vennie's apartment and the old vennie is now staying in the new vennie's old apartment, which is just a studio no refrigerator, no microwave, no AC, just a damn box if you ask me. But you have to be extremely Bold to risk losing your guaranteed money, now your home, and now you're back to begging me for help, I will never help her or recommend any of my friends to her. Now you clearly see why many Vennies are in a situation of disparity within Colombia, the choices that you make will define or destroy you! Pollo Negro is out!

Same method

Quote Originally Posted by TheCarlAnthony  [View Original Post]
    I'm not here too toot my own horn to give away my Facebook contacts. Just wanted to speak to a few of the new open-minded users. I like this new school of mongers!! I'm not that guy that argues on here or wants to knock anyone's methods or prices their willing to pay. Facebook has been a huge tool. When I started Mongering Medellin I was blown away by the amount of talent there. My first approach was just boots on the ground gold searching. I never tried SA because I don't want the expensive subscription. I tried Tinder and that works great for when you are there unless you buy the subscription. But Facebook has been the biggest gem ever for me. I have received so many free and paid appointments from there that it's crazy.

I've learned so much by interacting with the girls on there that it is literally my immediate go to when chica hunting. During those odd hours during the day hungover in your hotel. When trying to see where the locals party too. Or just trying to Red Shirt a dime you might not find walking the streets or in a bar. Of course PP and Miller are great. But FB has changed the game for me, if set up correctly. It's so simple and a great foot in the door. I literally have almost 1000 women in MDE on my friends list. I can't keep up with the inbox conversations. Barring fake accounts and a bunch of questionable semi pros. It is an amazing mechanism.

I've posted tips on how to setup the Facebook game but it takes patience to grow. But we'll worth it.
    I'm heading back for my third trip in two weeks. Staying a week this time. I have about 400 friends on my fake Facebook. I had such a great time in Facebook and I only pay max 200 k. And get everything. I haven't been disappointed yet. All my girls have good attitudes and enjoy my time. I have added my self to toe chica lists where I get updated on girls available. I don't have to ask for photos I point and go. Lau Gomez will send you girls. I have 2 sisters that I enjoy and will take them to San Andres for a night on my next trip. Two 100 dollar plane trips I don't want to repeat but they are the hottest girls in my fb so I will continue to use them. I have a regular 19 why / o novia that is beautiful setting me up for the long game and a model girl but she about to. E dropped for begging to much. I try not to talk to the super hot ones until a week before I get there. I'm going to go to San Andres probably twice on this trip. Once with regular and once with prepay girl. FB is awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    It appears you are confused about the meaning of respect. 99% of these girls have no respect for you, me or any other monger. They're showing up to do a job, usually for a complete stranger. You can treat them like shit, or you can treat them like a queen and you'll end up with the same amount of respect. The bottom line is did you pay? If so, then they'll decide whether it's worth seeing you again. Nothing to do with respect, just her evaluation of the work environment.

You honestly think the Colombian girls are showing up on time for the Colombian men? LOL! The Colombian men know that 9:30 means 11:00. Paisas being late has zero to do with gringos. It's the national pasttime. It doesn't matter what type of appointment you're trying to make. They're not going to be on time. Talk to some of the gringos running businesses in Colombia. The clock means almost nothing to them.

I always get some "tail" when I want. No hoping required. I also rarely have any problems with girls being late, even though girls are always late. It's simple. I understand how things work. I don't try to change an entire country to meet my needs. I don't set myself to get pissed off and fail to succeed at the sole reason why I traveled to the country.

I'll repeat it again. Work into their schedule, instead of working them into your schedule. Adjust your expectations to fit their reality. Surely you've been around women at some point in your life. What does it mean when a woman (any nationality) tells you "I'll be ready in 5 minutes?" It means, sit down and get comfortable, you've got at least 20 minutes to kill. If you tell her to meet you at a restaurant at 9 pm, she's not walking in until 9:15. Colombians are no different. Set something up for 4 pm, when a taxi is going to take 30-45 minutes to get to you and she's still not walking out the door until 4:15. Very few of them will ever think about the travel time or traffic.

If you know she's not leaving until 4:15 for your 4 pm appointment, then why hold the unreasonable expectation that she'll be at your door at 4:20 or 4:30? Set your appointment at 3 and she'll be there between 4 and 4:30. Set it for 4 and she'll arrive between 5 and 5:30. Tell her one time and expect the other. Consider it a different time zone, if that helps.

Is your method working? How often do you have an issue with a girl being seriously late, or telling her not to bother coming? How often do you have to resort to a backup plan? What's the average wait time for plan "be" to arrive?

My method works for me over 90% of the time. I don't have to scramble to find a replacement. I don't have to wait for the replacement. I don't have to deal with finding a replacement for the replacement, because she's not going to be on time either.
    I am willing to and have had relations with pros and non-pros who have been late, some very late and always make adjustments for that. If a girl tells me that she is in a taxi 20 minutes away and half an hour later she tells me that she is about to leave home that shows she has no respect for me. I'll accept that you think the girl still respects you. We have different levels of what is acceptable.

7 days in Medellin so far

I want to make note I have not been to Lleras yet. My plane lands and the process through the airport is swift. Check the cambio at the airport the rate is basically 2600 pesos versus the dollar so it's a big hit if you entertain it. Took the white public service taxi to Laureles no problem. 80000. Driver was very happy with the money. Laureles is like living in New York. High rises and restaurants everywhere. Safe area to me. Nicely centered. I am in a secured building, guest friendly, fingerprint needed to leave apartment so your guest cannot just get up and leave without you. Okay I have fucked everyday. It's not hard to do in Medellin and I want to add I am very cheap. So far I have used tinder mostly, one casa, and Instagram. Laureles has many casas and prepagos. I literally walk 4 blocks to one to get exercise but taxis are everywhere. I have used yellow taxis mainly cause they are readily accessible also cheap, metered operated. And from my estimation probably just a dollar more. So far lots of short Colombian and Venezuelan girls on tinder. I mean under 5 ft. I am a tall girl lover so it's a problem for me. Centro was packed with people, restaurants, fruit vendors, and things to buy, but the street walkers were slim to none in quality. Did not make it to casas, strip clubs in that area. Heard variety of prices. 50 k, 30 k, 25 k. Taxi was $3. The highest amount I have paid so far for sex is $40. Most of my dates I gave cheap gifts and taxi money. English speakers few, English channels on tv few. Paying for the girls taxi is a big thing here. I have rarely done it mongering. But I have done it here. I have only had one bad but not so bad encounter. The girl tried to start the clock at arrival rather than start of intimacy and I asked her specifically when should the clock start. So I lost time my entertaining and socializing but the uncovered blow job was great. Check identification on arrival and show it to security with the girl for your own leverage, clarify if meeting is regular date or business. Most girls who are regular will suck dick without condoms, casas you pay extra. And that's my first week report.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    At 5:45 she told him she was leaving the house.

At 6:20 she told him she just got into a taxi.

At 6:50 she sent her location and she was actually still at home. This was 1 hour 5 minutes after she told him she left the house, she is still in the mf.

At 7:10 she was in the taxi for real this time and 10 minutes (really 30) from his place.

I figure if at 5:45 she had said I am running a bit behind and will arrive at x time instead of lying that she had left the house already, then all may had been okay. But when she told him she was in the taxi and was really still home even 30 minutes after that, well fuck her. I found somebody else already, even if that someone else was just Palmela and her 5 sisters.
    I'm not singling you out. Your post is just one of the shorter ones on the subject.

If you're dealing with a specific group of people, on a regular basis, you can alter their behavior, as demonstrated by John Clayton. If you're dealing with a person one time you can't alter their behavior. All you can control is how you deal with it.

Nobody is wrong for either canceling or waiting for a late chica. It's your time, your decision. All I've been saying is that it's not hard to avoid the issue. Which one of us wants to admit we can't outwit a 20 year old Colombiana?

Re: making appointments ahead of time vs. Last minute. You make appointments well in advance (12 hours) for girls you choose to see. Your last minute appointments tend to be with whoever is online looking for a customer. She's less likely to be late, because she's ready and waiting for someone to give her a call. If you've got a list of 5 and you want to see one at 10 pm, if you wait until 9 pm to set something up, you're probably not getting one of those 5. If you do, she's not going to be there by 10.

And I'm 100% behind you on the lying about being on the way. I'm not putting up with that. Next!

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureSeekr  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, this is super helpful. Many of the girls I am referring to have been "traveling" and just coming back to Medellin the past couple of days. So I'll go ahead and assume that there are guys flying them all around and paying high dollars for their time.

Paying $3-400 USD is crazy enough, buying them a house and a car, they need to get their head checked out ASAP.

I mean sure, I could pay it, but I could over pay for tons of things if that's how I wanted to handle myself. Well, that's a bummer because I really wanted to see a few of these chicas but as you said, there's tons more.
    If they just came back from a trip, they aren't hungry. Give them 2-3 weeks and they'll be snapping at that 200 k. My suggestion is to chat them nicely, keep it on good terms and move along. When that trip money runs out, maybe they'll hit you up for the 200 k. Once they agree to it, it doesn't matter if you won't be back for 6 months, you should still be able to get in at that price.

I wouldn't tell them it's too much, unless I decided to write them off completely. I'd just tell them maybe another day.

Perfect example

https://www.facebook.com/natalia.aguilarlopez.5

This girl was flown to miami and around the world made tons of $$. She had her day. And remember she started at the mansion for 150 mil. Now she won't take anything less than 300 mil for one shot one deal.

Many many girls get sponsored by gringos. The very same ones who lurk this board or just refuse to admit that they fell in love with a hooker.

It happens all the time.

Not a big deal. Problem is when they all have a story why their girl is so different than others.

Keep it moving to the next girl.

The reason why boards like this is tough is because they’re are lurkers who think they’re doing girls favors if we write something bad about them or if their name comes up here etc etc. it’s pretty pathetic if you ask me. This is a board for hookers. So let’s keep it real and move onto the next one.

Quote Originally Posted by MojoBandit  [View Original Post]
    No I do not think I have reading comprehension problems, do you have writing comprehension problems. Did you leave something out?
    At 5:45 she told him she was leaving the house.

At 6:20 she told him she just got into a taxi.

At 6:50 she sent her location and she was actually still at home. This was 1 hour 5 minutes after she told him she left the house, she is still in the mf.

At 7:10 she was in the taxi for real this time and 10 minutes (really 30) from his place.

I figure if at 5:45 she had said I am running a bit behind and will arrive at x time instead of lying that she had left the house already, then all may had been okay. But when she told him she was in the taxi and was really still home even 30 minutes after that, well fuck her. I found somebody else already, even if that someone else was just Palmela and her 5 sisters.

Quote Originally Posted by AdventureSeekr  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, this is super helpful. Many of the girls I am referring to have been "traveling" and just coming back to Medellin the past couple of days. So I'll go ahead and assume that there are guys flying them all around and paying high dollars for their time.
    Maybe you can post the FB links to get some opinions. I am curious too.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityDave  [View Original Post]
    . At 6:50 I ask her to send me her location so I can see where she is. She is still home. I tell her not to come and not to message me again, that I can not trust her. 20 minutes later I get a message from her she is in the taxi 10 minutes away. I had another girl linds up before she was in her taxi.
    Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityDave  [View Original Post]
    Clearly you have reading comprehension problems.
    No I do not think I have reading comprehension problems, do you have writing comprehension problems. Did you leave something out? You said that she was originally supposed to arrive at 6:30 the blah blah blah at 6;50 blah blah blah, then you said 20 minutes later, she said she was 10 minutes away, and you told her to turn around. Meaning she is in the taxi and has been for some minutes (unless she wasn't but you did not say that) - then you said "I had another girl lined up before she was in her taxi. It is between the 6:50 and 7:10 mark that you lined up the other girl. You say it was before she got in her taxi so it must have been right around 7:00. But it was the 6:50 time that you had told her not to come. That's 20 minutes. I do not know how you can say that she was over an hour late when you claim the last time you talked to her it was 7:10. My reading is just fine.

I never argued that you handled your situation wrong. I was objecting to you saying that these chicas are like this because of "stupid gringos".

Out of about twenty citas I have only had one chica show up more than thirty minutes late on me, she texted me about the time she should have been leaving Bello and told me she had to work longer and she ended up being about 45 minutes late. She was working as a webcam girl at a studio in Bello. I was talking to a different chica later, not even mentioning the chica that was late, and I brought up the webcam business in a conversation. I had previously been talking to a whole different chica on FB who told me she did webcam and was currently working, so out of curiosity I asked her what was the website and I went there while I was talking to her. I did not log in or anything but over facebook messenger I told her I was watching and wanted to see her tits. And she pulled off her top and those tits were beautiful. She had a gorgeous body, So she said she worked there because they gave her a place to live. That's why I brought it up to her to see if chics actually live in the studio. She said yes and gave me the whole rundown. The studios are ran by LOS Pachelly, the local criminal gang and that chicas "disappear" who do not do what the gangs tell them to do. So going back to the chica who was late because she had to work over, if her boss asked her to stay late, she stayed late. I never did find that webcam girl either, her Facebook page stopped showing activity about a week before I made it to Medellin on that trip, and has not had any activity since. Who knows.

Day 9 - End of Day. Mariana see

Previously posted how the day was frustrating and here is the continuation.

I've been talking to Mariana see on FB for a few days and the timing just never worked out for us. I knew she was getting a bit frustrated because who wouldn't, although she was still super sweet and never said anything. After Karina was denied entry to the building, I texted her and she said she could be here in an hour and that she is very punctual. Ok, cool, come over. She texts me when the car picks her up, and she texts me to let me know there is traffic and she will be a little late. She arrives 20 min late but good communication throughout so all good.

I like petite, fit women and Mariana is the height I like, probably 5'3' ish but thicker than I usually go for but her photos looked like she just had the most amazing tits. She's not big at all, but definitely slim thick. It really came down to the fact that I needed to see her tits in person. She has a very interesting, unique look to her. We had negotiated days ago so we already knew the deal, 2 pops, oral natural and leche en su boca - 200 k mas taxi (40 k since she's coming from Bello). She said one hour only but it really was just to say that when the 2 pops are done, she's out, which is totally fine.

Some girls I get along with great and its nice to go for round one, then order food, hang out, have another drink, go for round two and make an evening of it, and some chicas just want to smash and go, both are fine, just good to know who is who depending on how I feel.

Anyway, she comes up, kisses, holding my hand, caressing, very affectionate and I get the feeling this is going to be fun. Offer her a beer and turn on some music, she strips down and more kisses. Whoa, her tits her awesome and natural and she loves having them played with. Yes! Minutes later she is giving me the best BBBJ I have had in a long time. Isabella was more sensual, slow, building, more erotic. Mariana is just a suck and fuck machine. Super intense finish in her mouth, her eyes widen, kind of chokes a little and then composes herself, a little more sucking and she goes to the bathroom to clean up.

I go into the kitchen for water and look at her ID on the table. Check this shit out, the ID is not her at all, like 100% obviously not her. Plus the security called me and said "Mariana is here" but the ID has a completely different name as well! WHAT THE FUCK. They refused entry to a chica with her real documents but allowed in a chica who used a cedula that is so blatantly obviously not her. I couldn't fucking believe it.

I head back to the bed and Mariana comes back over to put some songs on that she likes and starts dancing for me, always asking "Te gusta" about her dancing, about her breasts, about her BJ. I'm up again for round 2 and we go through different positions, starting in missionary, moving to her on top, and damn, she can ride, this seems to be common here, all these chicks can ride the shit out of you! Some doggy, which they call en cuatro which I find funny, and then back to missionary where I finish looking at her awesome tits again.

We both shower, clean up, she calls an Uber and is off. Probably ended up being here just shy of an hour and a half. Definitely recommend her. Sweet, affectionate, sensual, intense, relatively on time (granted I think she would have been with more notice) Great ending to an off day.

Great, informative report. I didn't think there'd be massage places in Poblado with he available. Will be flying there on Monday, and staying at an apt in Poblado. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by SJobs  [View Original Post]
    My definition of Heaven: two 18-year-old smoking hot FB girls from 2 pm until 11:30 pm, Gusto from 12:00 am until 4 am (Thursday. Saturday), another threesome with two 18-year-old FB from 4 - 10 am. What's above heaven? A legit message from a super hot Paisa between 11 am and 2 pm.

Thank you, Jjbee and GeneHackman, for the excellent recommendation of legit massage place in Poblado. As promised, I'm reporting back on my experience in Centro Comercial areo Sur.

To be honest, I had my reservations about massage parlors in Medellin. Latinos are not known to give good messages; furthermore, given that I'm from the you. S, I always have this tinted image of a 40-year-old butt ugly Asian lady who offers an OK massage for 65 dollars an hour and demands a 25 dollar tip. To put things in perspective, in the you. S, if those grandmas in the typical massage parlor are willing to give me 200 dollars so they can give me a handjob, I will turn them down immediately. So far, Medellin has surprised me in every way, so I looked forward to trying the legit massage place.

The areo Sur building is packed with beauty salons and massage palors. The first floor is under renovation right now; you have to walk up to the second floor to take the elevator up to higher levels. A massage place called "El Garage Spa 4 man" is on the third floor, "Om Spa for Man" on the fourth floor, and both Zen and Dharma are on the fifth floor. I have tried all of them, sometimes multiple rounds per day. They are about the same in both concept and style. Based on my experience, Garage has the best decor, and Zen has the prettiest girls. Here is my typical experience:.

Wow

Quote Originally Posted by Sangnyc21  [View Original Post]
    The answer is YES. They are getting it from elsewhere. They will come down in price when they are desperate.

Girls are getting 200-300 usd from guys. And unless your Spanish is at almost 100% and can change their minds with your good looks or game or whatever they not going to come down off that price until they absolutely have to.

Girls are using Instagram and seeking and some of them are hitting the jackpot with it.The issue is the guys willing to pay 200 300 400 usd are out there.

I personally know guys who fell in love with a girl bought her a house and car. He's not even an old or ugly guy mid 30's normal looking.

This board doesn't cover the fact there are many girls who are not available to the average user here.

Paying $3-400 USD is crazy enough, buying them a house and a car, they need to get their head checked out ASAP.

I mean sure, I could pay it, but I could over pay for tons of things if that's how I wanted to handle myself. Well, that's a bummer because I really wanted to see a few of these chicas but as you said, there's tons more.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    ... It is in nobody's culture to be 2 and 3 hours late when they are trying to get some money!..
    I worked in the 3rd world for years, mostly Latin America, back in the 70's. I used to have a rule: permanent secretaries (or equivalent) ten minutes, Ministers of government twenty minutes. I never waited a minute longer. No exceptions. As I was generally a dispenser of US largesse, their behavior soon changed. For 'les petits fonctionnaires' making supplicants wait is a passive-aggressive dominance display. I think it somewhat the same for working girls. Making you wait is to demonstrate that you need them more than they need you. Be like Mr. Enternational!

Posting Limitations