Masion Close
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 1273 of 4445 FirstFirst ... 273 773 1173 1223 1263 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 1274 1275 1276 1277 1283 1323 1373 1773 2273 ... LastLast
Results 19,081 to 19,095 of 66666
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangnyc21  [View Original Post]
    They absolutely have to sell their bodies. But they won't be caught in centro or casas when there's a line of guys willing to change their lives.
    Bullshit. They sell their bodies because they can make a shitload of money for little effort. The girls in El Centro have little choice, but most of the prepagos and Lleras girls have other jobs, often paraprofessionals.

How to not get locked out of Rappi

Quick tip for Rappi with a credit card: be sure to select the option that they give you verify the card. They will do a trial charge on your card, and you need to go to your bank's website to verify the trial amount Rappi charges your card. Happens in seconds.

Was able to go a few days with my main card, but they cut me off the next day and told me to verify the card. Since I did not verify it at the very beginning (they were not doing this last time I was here in 2019, plus I did not remember the app asking me to) I was not able to enter the trial charge later (the app will just keep giving you an error message).

Luckily I had more than one CC and just entered the other card AND verified the card with Rappi right then and there. Again, you will need to be able to go to your bank's website and input the trial charge Rappi puts on your card. I recommend using your laptop.

As for the other card they put on hold: you cannot delete the card while you have an order in progress (I had one in and another order I was trying to get going. That's when I got cut off). Just wait about a day or so, then delete the card from Rappi. After that, you can add it again, but be sure to verify the card with Rappi immediately after adding the card.

Hope this helps folks avoid this problem in the future!

Old Benjamin Franklin Weighs In

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    I believe once the lights are dimmed, and the clothes are off, it can be hard to distinguish between a higher end girl, and a lower end girl. Regardless of what I have said, everybody rolls different here, with no way being the right way.
    For sure, to each his own when it comes to mode of mongering. For me, in culling for chicas, the essentials do include true beauty in face and figure, some hard to define but "know-it-when-you see-it", overt sexuality, and a playful, flirtatious personality—and my being prepared to pay some premium for the above if / when need be.

That said, for those of you who, like Surfer500, reside in the "they all look the same in the dark" camp, you will find confirmation in Benjamin Franklin's 1745 "Advice to a Friend on Choosing a Mistress" in which he recommends preferring an older woman to a younger one. To quote:

The Face first grows lank and wrinkled; then the Neck; then the Breast and Arms; the lower Parts continuing to the last as plump as ever: So that covering all above with a Basket, and regarding only what is below the Girdle, it is impossible of two Women to know an old from a young one. And as in the dark all Cats are grey, the Pleasure of corporal Enjoyment with an old Woman is at least equal, and frequently superior, every Knack being by Practice capable of Improvement. Ben also notes that the advantages include better conversation, less risk of unwanted pregnancy, and "greater prudence in conducting an intrigue."

Yep, any guy claiming they are banging multiple 8's and above on a short trip is lying, especially for $100 or less. There are destinations where you can get those kinds of girls, but it will be big money. You can have those type of girls, but it will be $300-500 minimum.

Quote Originally Posted by Regnom3000  [View Original Post]
    In my perfect world once or twice a week I'd have the girl over, we'd smash, watch a movie, eat some ice cream, smash again, and then I'd call her a cab home.

Is that a service I can hire for? Ha.
    I think Facebook is what you need but it takes time. Follow this link to get started. It will be worth buying the membership so others can give you more contacts to speed it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Facebook  [View Original Post]
    Try these as the starting point to build your list.
    If you don't have time, you can go to La Isla. The price is high but it is fixed if you have sex on site. You just need to negotiate service with the girl. You can pay by credit card. You can search for words "Lleras" or "Gusto" here to find more freelancer information but the prices in these areas can vary greatly.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    So 9's and 10's don't need to be hookers at all I would surmise from this.
    They absolutely have to sell their bodies. But they won't be caught in centro or casas when there's a line of guys willing to change their lives.

Quote Originally Posted by DramaFree11  [View Original Post]
    Nope 9/10's are in a league of there own. They can write there own ticket.
    So 9's and 10's don't need to be hookers at all I would surmise from this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daga2222  [View Original Post]
    This advice is coming from the perspective of a younger guy. For me, the most important thing is getting to fuck solid 9's and 10's. A lot of people in this forum will talk about cento girls but the truth is the quality (at least from what I saw) is lower than what I can reasonably expect to get on my own in America, so why the fuck would I come to Colombia to fuck those chicks? I get some older members or maybe certain types of mongers get a kick out of being "centro rats", but if you're a younger dude, skip that shit.
    I am like you. I think it has more to do with people and money than age though. I have seen seniors who are picky, and I was as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Daga2222  [View Original Post]
    For me, the main appeal of my time mongering in Colombia was being able to fuck a couple of 9's and 10's that normally I would have no chance with.
    Of all the stupid shit I have read on this forum, the worst is that Colombian women really want to hang with their broke ass novios. Daga, you are young, able to get to Colombia and do not think $100 is that much money. Your income potential is in the millions. You are a very high value asset but you have been beaten down by American women and society so much, you do not get what an asset you really are. I repeat. You do not get what a stud you are.

I almost let my current novia slip through my hands because she was too good to be true: a 10 in looks, a 10 in sex, and the highest sex drive I have ever seen. She fucked the shit out of me and did not ask for a dime.

She has modeled since age 14, has a job in government, and she has her own money. I do not think she is a unicorn. A friend of mine who I had kept my life hidden from asked about why I travel so much. I broke down and told him everything. I thought he was married, but he is divorced and was thrilled at what I told him.

I reached out to the 6 best candidates for him after my ending a 2-3 year search, and they all responded. I was kind of like "Uh, why did I give all these women up? But I did. They are wife material.

So yeah, have your fun and bang the hottest 9's and 10's you can, but the best sex is not with a woman fucking different guys all the time, but the ones who hold themselves back for the men they care about.

When you pay working girls, you get used to thinking that they are not hot women out there who would fuck you for free, and there are. It takes more work to get them but if you work the cupid sites, seeking.com, and Facebook, you will find one. Mine was in an abusive relationship and secluded herself.

The fact that you cannot fuck 9's and 10's in the USA sex prison says more about how women have let themselves go, make themselves victims in any situation, and how bad the golden pussy syndrome in the USA sex prison is. Hell, we have 300 lb. Women wearing bikinis on Instagram.

The value in a site like this is the biggest middle finger men can give to the USA sex prison society and feminism. Take your money and say no to American women. Honestly, there are not many women who produce things of real value. The reason women make so much less than men is they do not work as hard and so many of their jobs are unnecessary. There is no point in arguing about it though. You just go to where it is better.

I am not saying that is what you have to do right now. Have your fun but do not let it erode your confidence. You do not have to pay to fuck hot women.

M. Boy is 100% correct on this one. Guys that say they are bagging 8-10's for $75-100 are delusional. I highly doubt it, maybe once, but multiple girls no way, this goes for any destination. He is also correct it takes a healthy lifestyle to be super hot and maintain that look over time. Correct, those girls are not running the streets or hanging out in a low end casa. To find those girls you need the language, money, time and local connection. This goes for any destination. Trues 8's and above can write there own tickets even during a crisis. Nice report.

The truth is most of the guys that clam they with multiple high end girls are lying and would not know how to handle a super hot chick.
    10000% agreed here.

True universal 8's and above have social circles full of men and even women wanting a piece of them. They'll find a way to make big $$. You're never going to see them in centro and casas.

These girls have the latest iPhones bags cars etc. These are somethings that many mongers don't even have or even afford.

There are men who come from Dubai and other countries that throw FU money at these girls. I mean tons. Meanwhile they go back home to their wife and kids and just maintain their Colombian novias by sending them 2-3 k usd a month. Just because they can. These girls all look to hit the gringo jackpot. Can you blame them?

You ever notice a new girl whose drop dead gorgeous comes on the scene? She's never there too long. Someone grabs her up. Whether it's a gringo BF or someone teaches her to make more $$ That's just how it goes.

Quote Originally Posted by MiamiSammy  [View Original Post]
    Everything is relative. A 4 in Medellin is an 11 in Toledo.
    Nope 9/10's are in a league of there own. They can write there own ticket.

The truth?

M. Boy is 100% correct on this one. Guys that say they are bagging 8-10's for $75-100 are delusional. I highly doubt it, maybe once, but multiple girls no way, this goes for any destination. He is also correct it takes a healthy lifestyle to be super hot and maintain that look over time. Correct, those girls are not running the streets or hanging out in a low end casa. To find those girls you need the language, money, time and local connection. This goes for any destination. Trues 8's and above can write there own tickets even during a crisis. Nice report.

The truth is most of the guys that clam they with multiple high end girls are lying and would not know how to handle a super hot chick.
    He's "100% correct?" he said that most of the girls in Centro are fat, which demonstrates that he's spent little or no time in the casas or strip clubs, or that he's simply dishonest. There's also plenty of hot girls in these venues that eat reasonably healthy and do not have substance abuse issues. To assume otherwise is to do so without evidence. Doesn't seem that you've spent much time in Centro either.

P.S. Your prices are off by quite a bit. In casas it's around $14, strip clubs 25 to 30. Though it can take some hunting around on a given day, eights on a lot of guys scales with the occasional nine are not hard to find. And again they are the same strata one and two "barrio girls" guys pay five to ten times more for in the tourist traps. You may get more makeup and surgery for your money though. But you're right about one thing though, as it's true that these are likely to be harder to handle. Not because they are heathier, classier, or hotter, but because they've been spoiled by tourist money.

Enjoy gentlemen.

Everything is relative. A 4 in Medellin is an 11 in Toledo.

Quote Originally Posted by MojoBandit  [View Original Post]
    I have no problem with your claim that you enjoy cruising around looking for putas and having a few beers along the way, if I was 15 years younger I would probably balance my time in Centro but the six years of trudging for miles with 120 pounds of equipment on for Uncle Sam catches up to in the form of arthritis in ones later years and I am almost do for knee replacements so -the walking around on concrete sidewalks, I will leave that to you. It actually does sound like it could be fun. But I have to disagree about "chances of fucking her are 10 x more likely".

You do your searches while having a few beers walking around, but I do mine sitting in my home office gathering contacts and weeding our any flaky or greedy chicas, by the time I set up a list of chicas that I want to have citas with my chances are 100%.

I do my research so my experience will be better, but it is true that some random guy who just randomly sends an all business messages to a FB chica has about 50% chance of getting flaked on because he did not screen her, if you know what you are doing the chances go up to 100%.
    120 lb pack? GTFO. 80 lb? Sure. 120? GTFO.

Quote Originally Posted by MojoBandit  [View Original Post]
    I have no problem with your claim that you enjoy cruising around looking for putas and having a few beers along the way, if I was 15 years younger I would probably balance my time in Centro but the six years of trudging for miles with 120 pounds of equipment on for Uncle Sam catches up to in the form of arthritis in ones later years and I am almost do for knee replacements so -the walking around on concrete sidewalks, I will leave that to you. It actually does sound like it could be fun. But I have to disagree about "chances of fucking her are 10 x more likely".

You do your searches while having a few beers walking around, but I do mine sitting in my home office gathering contacts and weeding our any flaky or greedy chicas, by the time I set up a list of chicas that I want to have citas with my chances are 100%.

I do my research so my experience will be better, but it is true that some random guy who just randomly sends an all business messages to a FB chica has about 50% chance of getting flaked on because he did not screen her, if you know what you are doing the chances go up to 100%.
    1. Thank you for your service.

2. I got an unlocked iPhone with a Colombian sim card so I do that shit in the streets.

3. If I'm downtown and a chica is at minimum a semi-pro and I have cash in hand, she's getting fucked and sometimes they got a friend / sister / cousin / mom / auntie / grandma that want some cash too.

4. I don't live in Medellin and only come on vacation so I'm not sitting around all day, that's boring.

I was there this past March and holy shit downtown is stacked, girls everywhere it was insane. But yeah I can agree, during holy week the FB chicas came in handy cause shit fell way off in the streets.

First time reflections

Hey fellas,

Long time lurker. First time posting. Debated whether to write this or not cause I'm so green but figured a) I got a lot of perspective from this thread so I owe it to y'all and b) if there are any other newbies out there they might find this useful.

For context: 30, 5'9, 155, from New York. Very average build and look. Run a little online biz and spent some years in Asia and Mexico. Have been hearing about the weather and people Medellin for years so wanted to check it out.

Have never paid for any sort of sex work before, I'm normally a FWB or girlfriend kind of guy and throughout my life have done pretty well with women.

That said, after a string of about 4 dates here that were less than stellar, I realized that as much as I was paying to take these girls out, I could probably hire a professional and get exactly what I was looking for.

The thought had never been on my radar before, even though I lived across from a brothel in Thailand (Asian women aren't really my type so that was never appealing to me). But for some reason as soon as I had the thought about hiring a pro I couldn't shake it.

It's hard to describe the feeling, but the best word I' say is consuming. Exciting, thrilling, maybe even a little taboo or dangerous at the same time.

Went down the rabbit hole and found myself here on the ISG forums with y'all figuring out how the whole scene works.

Realized reading about it wasn't getting me anywhere, so figured I'd check out the map and go stroll around the areas in Centro just to catch a vibe.

Don't think that's my scene. Spent a few hours exploring and chatting with a few ladies, overall a lot of the hotels and vibe I'd say just felt. Heavy. To each their own, I just realized I'm an intimate guy and would probably be better served at one of the cases or a freelancer who would provide more of a GFE.

Cut to last night. I decided to check out Energy Spa near the stadium. Just like described on these forums: you chat with the boss lady running the joint and they bring out the girls one by one, they do a little spin, and then you choose who you want.

Out of the 12 or so I saw I'd say there were only two options for me.

#15 (can't remember her name) or Melissa, #55, a curvy Venezuelan girl who had a great smile and didn't seem entirely dead inside.

Asked to speak with Melissa for a bit and negotiated with her to include kissing (normally an upsell I think).

She takes me to the room and I tell her I'd rather skip the massage part and just make out for a bit. We start kissing a little and I can tell she's not super into it (and to be fair, if I was fucking for 8 hours a day I probably wouldn't be either).

But I'm the type of guy I need some warm up first, and she's ready to just get down to business.

The deed gets done, and then we lay there just chatting and joking around, having some laughs. I ask her about her life and the gig, and she said she's only been doing it for 2 months. After a while she says she's going to shower and I'm welcome to join her.

As we're both dressing and getting ready to leave I talk to her about the splits she has with the casa. I tell her I'd be down to pay her double what they do if she'll do house calls. She said she normally doesn't do that but maybe in the future. I take her number.

Then here we are. Good ol' Sunday morning. And I'm not sure how to feel about it. I had a blast, but I'm not sure she did. And truthfully, this is something I should probably work out with a therapist and not on the internet, but still think you guys might have some gems for me.

When I psychoanalyze myself and this experience I think a big part of the pleasure I get from sex is knowing my partner is also having a good time, which I don't think she necessarily did.

So. To wrap this whole thing up I got questions for y'all. Do I try to hire Mel out and give it another shot? Do I try another casa / escort and see if the experience is better? Or stick with non-pros and see if I can find one that's down for something casual?

In my perfect world once or twice a week I'd have the girl over, we'd smash, watch a movie, eat some ice cream, smash again, and then I'd call her a cab home.

Is that a service I can hire for? Ha.

Appreciate the gems y'all have dropped in here, and if you guys got any questions I'm happy to elaborate on any or all of it.

Over and out - 3 K.

Posting Limitations