Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Teeny Meat Man That's One Small Looking Panoche

Quote Originally Posted by Osteoknot  [View Original Post]
    I commented before about Soft Swirl's tiny pussy, for a girl who is not small by any stretch, pardon the pun.
    If your not bare-backing her, there may be some board members very disappointed in you!

Hotter Than Hooker In Heater

Quote Originally Posted by ColombiaLover  [View Original Post]
    That's a great pussy she has. Exactly my type. I would eat that for hours.
    It looks so tiny that unless you have a pencil thick Johnson you might not even be able to penetrate her, I can only imagine how tight she must be. And once fully inserted, if it's smooth, and silky wet, a guy might not last very long under those unbearable conditions, especially if he's bare-backing her.

I Should Have Mentioned This In The First Post

She has my favorite pussy to eat. Smooth as glass on the inside, none of that HPV-cobblestone shite. I'll take some fotos next time, after she's been opened up a bit from my tongue.

Foto Of Soft Swirl Leaving the Hotel After Below.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1-30-21 Mia leaving hotel.jpg‎  

I commented before about Soft Swirl's tiny pussy, for a girl who is not small by any stretch, pardon the pun. New fotos from today. La Gacela who is recovering from COVID keeps saying she's coming over but then feels worse as the day lengthens. She made it here once for about an hour, would not let me fuck her, said she still felt too sick. I tried to remind her in my fractured Spanglish that a chica has a sex organ that is mainly a potential space and all she needs to do is permit access. She laughed and kept her legs crossed. That is Soft Swirl holding the Fruit Frappe made on the street with hand-shaved ice, fresh fruit, and some other flavored thick liquids. Tart, not sweet. Soft Swirl was here for 7 hours, one Frappe, split a sandwich for lunch and gave her the other half to take home, one Michelada drink, 100 mil COP which included transport taxi or Metro her call, hotel guest fee 20 mil COP.

I unblocked Cat Girl and immediately got WhassApped about 30 times. Have not spoken to her. Promised the other girls I would blow her off for at least another week. Tomorrow Is Promised To No One. Flame did not spend the night for a change, complaining that I have humiliated her but not paying her enough. I called her bluff, spent last night alone. She is asking to come over tonight for the same deal as usual. Soft Swirl's blow job technique is slowly but steadily improving. She openly admits that she it out of practice, but wants to get it back.

Usually I don't need photos, but those are nice!

I commented before about Soft Swirl's tiny pussy, for a girl who is not small by any stretch, pardon the pun. New fotos from today. La Gacela who is recovering from COVID keeps saying she's coming over but then feels worse as the day lengthens. She made it here once for about an hour, would not let me fuck her, said she still felt too sick. I tried to remind her in my fractured Spanglish that a chica has a sex organ that is mainly a potential space and all she needs to do is permit access. She laughed and kept her legs crossed. That is Soft Swirl holding the Fruit Frappe made on the street with hand-shaved ice, fresh fruit, and some other flavored thick liquids. Tart, not sweet. Soft Swirl was here for 7 hours, one Frappe, split a sandwich for lunch and gave her the other half to take home, one Michelada drink, 100 mil COP which included transport taxi or Metro her call, hotel guest fee 20 mil COP.

I unblocked Cat Girl and immediately got WhassApped about 30 times. Have not spoken to her. Promised the other girls I would blow her off for at least another week. Tomorrow Is Promised To No One. Flame did not spend the night for a change, complaining that I have humiliated her but not paying her enough. I called her bluff, spent last night alone. She is asking to come over tonight for the same deal as usual. Soft Swirl's blow job technique is slowly but steadily improving. She openly admits that she it out of practice, but wants to get it back.

Unusually Small Pussy In Chica Built Like A Brick Shit House

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1-30-21 Mia's tiny pussy.jpg‎   1-30-21 Mia's tiny pussy1.jpg‎   1-30-21 Mia's tiny pussy2.jpg‎   1-30-21 Mia Frappe Boobs.jpg‎   1-30-21 La Gacela.jpg‎  

It is my understanding that in Colombia, the amount of child support to be paid is based on the strata in which the mother lives. As for enforcement against a gringo, who knows. But morally I would at least pay what's required. And perhaps more since it would not be the child's fault he or she is born. But I hope not to ever have that situation!

Both Robert and Boyd (the Mansion) have kids with Colombian women, although neither are married to the mother. I will ask Boyd about child support, as I am curious.
    Interesting topic.

In the past 10 years here in Medellin I, like a thousand others, have met hundreds if not more than a thousand single mothers raising their kids as the Colombian biological father just fucks them and when they get pregnant find another.

I personally know one paisa who had a baby with a costeno who lived in Medellin, he has had 9 baby's with 8 different women and this in not out of the realm of normal by any measure rather the culture ingrained in the majority of the women is that them getting pregnant with such a guapo is like wining a lottery.

He does not pay a dime for any of the 9 kids and as this information is now 3 years old chances are that he has had 4 to 6 more babies.

And this guy is not necessarily attractive rather in fact he is chubby, about 40 yo now, and drives a delivery truck.

Other single moms I know personally, most are in starta 2 to 4, if they get something from the biological father it is about 150 mil a month.

I have also met a few gringo (from Canada) biological fathers and my experience is that they too, even though they have the means to support their baby / kid the find good lawyers to get them out of payment.

Now I have a real twist to this pregnancy thing.

I happen to have an extremely rare color of eyes which are not only rare in the worlds population but especially so in Colombia.

So I often have young and very fertile paisas and Venezuelans, once I get to know them, ask me if I would impregnate them as in their words "I would have the dream baby with your European traits and very rare color eyes", this is no joke as this is a regular occurrence and they are serious.

So I need to be careful. In the past 2 month alone I have had 3 serious offers to impregnate them, they even go so far as saying that they will not hold me financially responsible, right!

The Tall Man.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Incorrect. The child is not a US citizen until the father who is a US citizen takes it to the embassy and claims it as his child.
    That is under normal circumstance. I just look it up and there is a whole section on state department web site about how to get citizenship for a child.

Under the context, in the previous post, the paternity is supposed to have already been established, otherwise it does not make sense for judge to determine child support.

My post is not saying this is easy but it is possible under certain scenario without costing a fortune.

Nothing Like Blowing A Load While Taking In The Nightime View Of The City

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    so she was eagerly waiting for me and off we went high into the hills / mountains of las Palmas, very exciting and very different as I am fucking her with the view of night time Medellin as she is hanging onto a railing doing her doggy style. She wanted me to take her home to barrio popular or near there but I found a taxi for her and her 10 mil extra. It was raw and real and in the open, what an experience.
    I hope your feeling better, and if you caught COVID, it won't be bad for you so you can resume your daily routine.

"It was raw and real and in the open, what an experience" those are your words, in your post, that struck a cord with me.

Sometimes we have sexual experiences that are almost surreal, and I'm not talking about doing threesomes or foursomes or having a harem, all good stuff of course, but when you encounter someone and have sex somewhere in a very different venue versus a bedroom or a Hotel.

I can remember once while in Mexico many years ago I was in the Caribbean with a girlfriend on an Island with a small wooden deserted pier, and my girlfriend had me laydown on the pier, and it was a crystal clear night with a million stars out, and I just layed there with the crystal clear water all around and gazed at the stars while she blew me. It was like being on another planet, so I can totally relate to what you experienced, and I'm sure what you experienced is among others you have experienced in the past that have been etched into your memory.

I have about half a dozen sexual experiences that have left an indelible imprint in my mind, and are priceless.

It is my understanding that in Colombia, the amount of child support to be paid is based on the strata in which the mother lives. As for enforcement against a gringo, who knows. But morally I would at least pay what's required. And perhaps more since it would not be the child's fault he or she is born. But I hope not to ever have that situation!

Both Robert and Boyd (the Mansion) have kids with Colombian women, although neither are married to the mother. I will ask Boyd about child support, as I am curious.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammon  [View Original Post]
    Making baby outside USA is not a crime. Despite international deals and co operations Paternity is not taken seriously. Besides taking a DNA test is voluntary unless it is court ordered. No court will order it unless harm is fone to a USA citizen. In USA citizen case court order of child support can be enforced. Nobody can force a USA citizen to send child support to a foreign individual.

Caveat is if the girl gives your name to their immigration and if they take it seriously can file a case and when you try to enter can be arrested and forced to get a dna test. Will they go to all this length to support a child when they have their hands full catching real criminals is an open question.

Making babies and supporting the child is a moral obligation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    Are you responding to my post?

The child is a US citizen by birth.

What you are saying is if a US citizen go to Canada and get a Canadian pregnant, nobody can enforce the child support?
    Proof is in the pudding as they say. So DNA test is all important.

Having said that I met a American living in Angeles city. I was going to MNila in fly the bus van. This guy got on in one of the stops with his Philippine wife and daughter sending him off. Daughter looks Caucasian. He was going to Guam to meet USA immigration authority plead his case. He said he has been trying to get his daughter USA citizenship for last two years at USA embassy in Manila. He told me he has embassy recommended DNA test done and it proved he is the father but there were more issues. One of them was where he met the mother and if she was working in a bar. Indeed she was. Application was denied maybe there were other issues as well. At this point because he was a veteran he went through his Army channel who made a request to immigration to examine again and he was granted a hearing in Guam no less. He asked me if I looked at his daughter and look wise she did look Caucasian. It only goes to show DNA test is not a done thing of proof.

With Canada I guess it could be different. Canadian lawyer maybe glad to accept the case and cross the border and go to the Supposedly Father location and file for child support. Do not know if the judge will order a DNA test and decide for child support. Still the chances of child getting support in timely manner is up to debate. There are millions of deadbeat dads in America itself. How a Canadian lawyer will continually spend money to force the issue is hard to fathom.

An American judge will not entertain a DNA test done in other countries. Once again even if the girl hires an American lawyer (expensive proposition with no guarantee) and the lawyer is successful in getting child support order there is no way it is a done deal.

Incorrect. The child is not a US citizen until the father who is a US citizen takes it to the embassy and claims it as his child.

Making baby outside USA is not a crime. Despite international deals and co operations Paternity is not taken seriously. Besides taking a DNA test is voluntary unless it is court ordered. No court will order it unless harm is fone to a USA citizen. In USA citizen case court order of child support can be enforced. Nobody can force a USA citizen to send child support to a foreign individual.

Caveat is if the girl gives your name to their immigration and if they take it seriously can file a case and when you try to enter can be arrested and forced to get a dna test. Will they go to all this length to support a child when they have their hands full catching real criminals is an open question.

Not according to the federal agency overseeing the collection and enforcement of international child support obligations.

USA Department of Health and Human Services Office of Child Support Enforcement (OCSE).

330 see Street SW.

Washington, DC 20201.

Tel: (+1) 202-401-5722.

Fax: (+1) 202-401-5655.

Email: ocseinternational@acf.hhs.gov.

The issue of child support enforcement is a high priority to the United States. At the Department of State we:

Provide information through the Consular Affairs Internet home page;.

Deny passport services, except for direct return to the United States, to persons the USA Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families, Office of Child Support Enforcement (HHS / ACF / OCSE) certifies as $2500 or more in arrears.

Encourage foreign countries to join the Hague Convention on the International Recovery of Child Support and Other Forms of Family Maintenance (Hague Child Support Convention); and.

Facilitate communication among parents, USA States, foreign countries, and other USA Government agencies on this important subject.

HHS / ACF / OCSE is the USA Central Authority for child support agreements, including the Hague Child Support Convention. Questions about international child support enforcement may be directed to HHS / ACF / OCSE.

https://travel.state.gov/content/tra...d-support.html

Are you responding to my post?

Nobody can force a USA citizen to send child support to a foreign individual.

What you are saying is if a US citizen go to Canada and get a Canadian pregnant, nobody can enforce the child support?

One possibility is the Colombia court has determined the child support. Then it is easier to get US court to cooperate assume both countries are in some international convention. So this is very possible.

I think it will be difficult to get US court to cooperate without a Colombia court judgement. They will be overwhelmed by cases out of nowhere if they do. The other way is to sue in US court but that is going to be costly and US lawyers will want to be paid first in the form of retainer which will be a large sum of money by Colombia standard. I think this maybe what Surfer was thinking.

Posting Limitations