"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I have a new nonpro in Barranquilla. She wanted to stay with me the days I was there but said she would need to pay a babysitter. I said how much is that. She said standard price. I said I don't know what that is. She said yeah I keep forgetting you are not from here. It was 30K/day to keep her kids for 24 hours. I also did not know there was a welfare system in Colombia. She said she gets 300K from the government every 2 months for 2 kids.

This must have been the poorest chick that I have met in my life. She had never eaten Mexican food, never eaten salmon, only been to the movies 2 times in her life, and never seen a bathtub. The first day we went to the salon and got her hair and nails done. We also ate Mexican food. The next day she wanted to eat Mexican food again, but I told her we should go eat salmon instead. Movies are closed for Covid and I told her next time I will find a hotel with a bathtub.

After I left she said:

Amor quiero darte las gracias por todo. nunca haba vivido algo como lo que vivi. Nunca nadie me haba hecho sentir tan importante

Nothing like dealing with chicks that appreciate shit.
    I love this story!

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    Another thing to be mentioned are the rules for apartments (specifically) that all owners, tenants, residents, and renters must comply with regardless of any specific restrictions an owner may have for renting their apartment.

As an example, in my building there are rules against making noise, and fines associated with it. May sound odd, but what occured recently was one of the owners rented out his apartment to a couple, and apparently the couple had parties and made noise on various occasions, and the Porteros gave them warnings, and informed them if they violated the buildings rules they would sanctioned on the third violation which was being documented by the Porteros. So for the first warning they were given a verbal warning, the second warning was a letter stating that if they violated the rules again they would be fined, and when they broke the rules again, guess what, the owner got fined based on a formula they used which basically came to 300,000 Pesos in this instance which the owner than charged his renters for.
    And if you're the short term renter who is breaking the rules, the property owner can immediately terminate your lease without giving a refund. If that happens at 2 am, you might have a long night finding someplace to spend the next 2 weeks.

Know the rules and follow them. Complaining about the rules doesn't fix anything. Trying to find ways around the rules will make things worse. Telling people they need to buy or lease a house or apartment long term to avoid rules, doesn't help the guys staying for 5 days.

Quote Originally Posted by PolloNegro  [View Original Post]
    Let's use the numbers you have and leave it at that. I am in a brand new apartment, 3 bedrooms, 2 bath, my apartment is bigger than the once that my friend rented in Poblado, I pay $312.00 usd a month. Once again unless I misspoke, you are still paying 3 to 5 times more than me. My apartment needed to be put in the rental agency's name for services, so even at $312.00 I am overpaying for the rental agency assisting me in obtaining services. Every one continue to have fun and enjoy the girls, take time to find places that allow you some freedom for your American Dollar. I can bring anyone to my place that I want if I didn't have a live in girlfriend and I have very few rules other than music or running a drill before 8 am. These Airbnb and Poblado hotels understand that Gringos come here with little knowledge of the laws of the country. Get the most bang for your buck. Pollo Negro is out!
    Well, if we use the number I have, $360 for my stay and compare it to your number $312 x 6 months or $1872, my stay is 5 times cheaper. That wouldn't be a very good deal for me.

What you paid for your apartment is the rate for a 6 month lease. If you tried to rent that same apartment for 10-15 days, you would be paying twice to three times as much. Shorter term rentals come with increased risks and costs, plus down time between rentals for cleaning and repair, not to mention the difficulty, especially in your area, to find trustworthy short term renters.

You were just gushing like a school girl over your friend's stay in Poblado, how much money he was spending, how he overpaid for everything. Now you're telling everyone they shouldn't pay more than you're paying, even though what you're paying is unobtainable for anyone staying less than 6 months.

Stay where you want to stay. Spend what you want to spend. Just make certain the place allows you to do what you want to do. If you're someone who plans on hanging out in Parque Lleras every night, it makes no sense to find a place in El Centro.

I have a new nonpro in Barranquilla. She wanted to stay with me the days I was there but said she would need to pay a babysitter. I said how much is that. She said standard price. I said I don't know what that is. She said yeah I keep forgetting you are not from here. It was 30K/day to keep her kids for 24 hours. I also did not know there was a welfare system in Colombia. She said she gets 300K from the government every 2 months for 2 kids.

This must have been the poorest chick that I have met in my life. She had never eaten Mexican food, never eaten salmon, only been to the movies 2 times in her life, and never seen a bathtub. The first day we went to the salon and got her hair and nails done. We also ate Mexican food. The next day she wanted to eat Mexican food again, but I told her we should go eat salmon instead. Movies are closed for Covid and I told her next time I will find a hotel with a bathtub.

After I left she said:

Amor quiero darte las gracias por todo. nunca haba vivido algo como lo que vivi. Nunca nadie me haba hecho sentir tan importante

Quote Originally Posted by Voyajer1  [View Original Post]
    When they show you that gratitude. I've taken some from the lowest estratos (1 or 2) to some truly amazing locals and they always, always, reward how we treat them with true nymphomaniac, mind blowing, out of this world sessions. Sometimes I wish I was younger and in better shape!
    I must agree, my gringo buddy and I talk often how we love the barrio WG, damn they can be a lot of fun and when you find one that appreciates experiencing new things your in like Flynn, hehehehe.

It is really neat when, a number of girls I brought to the coast, they have never been out of Antioquia and the look on their faces when they see the ocean for the first time in their short and often miserable barrio ghetto life.

The Tall Man.

Agree, I am not trying to catch any one individual or call any one User out

Quote Originally Posted by Frank11  [View Original Post]
    Good point. What you say through, and, I just like to add that it goes both ways. Even though all my post are 95% honest, (Only details are obscure to remain anonymous) I've been hassled several times about the veracity. As a society I think we have an obsession with critical thinking, which could be balance out with More creative thinking. And also I think in the Montral form I said The best thing I liked about this 9 that I met was her honesty. And some people just couldn't accept as truth that someone would care about How honest a girl is.

Also it's okay to be criticized. After all people just want to clear their doubts and make sure the story adds up.
    That's a waste of time. And I agree point / counterpoint should be part of the process. No frequent flier here "changes" how he rolls based on what goes on here. I don't write to those guys, I write from experience for the guy who maybe really wants to get a different perspective and who maybe has never posted before. I try to learn a thing or two along the way but in reality I am a sarcastic, attention whoring asshole who believes my way is best for me and what others say has little effect. The only line that I don't like to see crossed, is when someone tries to ram their way of thinking down the throats of others. Or pretend that because they have an "opinion" about how to monger that is the way everyone else should do it. That is the bullshit.

So when a guy pays 250, his finger drifts and it becomes 150 by the time he hits the Submit button. She stayed for 2 hours but what difference does it make if I type 3? And those errors compound themselves in the never ending Swinging Dick cycle where guys try to outdo one another. That is male testosterone driven One-Upmanship in action and comes with the territory here. Your admirable 95% benchmark is not even close for most of what goes on here. I am not trying to make this board something it isn't or shouldn't be, but don't pretend it's something that it's not either. For the most part, unverified, unconfirmed, unsourced and with lots of imagination and creative thinking. Even on matters of supposed factual information there are usually more posts with wrong answers that right ones, so heaven help the poor schmuck who chooses to read the wrong post out of the hundreds of thousands that exist here. And then on matter of opinion the embellishments quickly get out of control. That is the nature of the beast, the Internet and will never change. If you can maintain 95% honesty then IMO that is waaaaay above the average. With that said, the Fun Factor here is probably the main attraction and worth the price of admission.

The best part is

When they show you that gratitude. I've taken some from the lowest estratos (1 or 2) to some truly amazing locals and they always, always, reward how we treat them with true nymphomaniac, mind blowing, out of this world sessions. Sometimes I wish I was younger and in better shape!

After I left she said:

Lockdown

Is it true there is a 4 day lockdown started today? Is only because of Halloween & if true?

Quote Originally Posted by Forever18  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

Has anyone being able to invite SA girl to international travel and only pay her airfare, food, and other expenses, but doesn't have to give her allowance? If so, how do you guys do it?
    With international travel, you have to pay $200 or so for a Covid PCR test now just to get her back into Colombia and besides the expense, it is a pain in the ass.

It is 50-50 I get stood up even when I know the girl in the USA and buy the plane ticket, and you get a lot of late minute cancellations. I have scheduled three trips with Colombian women to Mexico, and only one got through. Mexico will not tell you how much but in general you want the woman to have at least $500 in cash to get through customs. Other countries have a similar amount. Any woman who is single and young is going to arouse trafficking suspicions. So between that and the plane ticket and the Covid test, you are up to $1000.

Hell, I just had a gal from Mexico with a tourist visa come to the USA sex prison. She is a professional as am I, and she got questioned up and down and strip searched. I asked a buddy of mine who is in the export industry about it, and he said because she is pretty that the men probably watched as they had a woman officer feel her up. It is disgusting how routine this is. She made it out of customs three hours after arriving and was in tears when I met her. Thing is other countries can provide an even worse customs experience.

You need to go to Colombia first and meet the girl and then invite her on a trip. If at all possible, the first time I would recommend that you and she fly together. For your sake, you want to get to know the woman. Honestly, I went to Cancun with a gorgeous Mexican hottie, but her personality was pretty bland and outside of the sex, it was not that great of a time. If you have the right girl, it is a ball.

If you want a Colombian woman and do not have time to fly to Colombia, I would recommend you fly to Mexico City and check out Twitter and Laboutiquevip. You can find plenty of Colombian and Venezuelan pussy in Mexico and do not have to fly to Colombia and deal with all that PCR Covid shit if time is an issue for you. I found four Colombian women on seeking.com in Mexico so they are there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank11  [View Original Post]
    Good point. What you say through, and, I just like to add that it goes both ways. Even though all my post are 95% honest, (Only details are obscure to remain anonymous) I've been hassled several times about the veracity. As a society I think we have an obsession with critical thinking, which could be balance out with More creative thinking. And also I think in the Montral form I said The best thing I liked about this 9 that I met was her honesty. And some people just couldn't accept as truth that someone would care about How honest a girl is.

Also it's okay to be criticized. After all people just want to clear their doubts and make sure the story adds up.
    After going through summer reading the creative writing from sjobs who we would have to call the master of deception, the current writers may embellish but for sure are rooted in reality.

After I left she said:

You left it better than you found it. Good stuff.

Fyi

Quote Originally Posted by MMHikeus  [View Original Post]
    If she has kids, very little chance she will travel.

After I left she said:

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20201027_103154_05_copy_800x800.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Forever18  [View Original Post]
    Hey there,

Has anyone being able to invite SA girl to international travel and only pay her airfare, food, and other expenses, but doesn't have to give her allowance? If so, how do you guys do it?
    My "GF" got lots of offers on SA for intl travel. She did travel to Santa Marta and to Costa Rica with men from SA. How do you do it? Make your offer. Most of the girls here have never left Antioquia.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    However, and this is true whether you're in El Centro, Poblado or Laureles, some hotels and apartments have rules prohibiting or limiting guests. It doesn't matter if you're paying $12 a night or $250 a night. The owner has every right to set whatever rules they want. It doesn't matter if prostitution is legal. The same as a hotel can prohibit smoking in the rooms, even though smoking is legal.
    Another thing to be mentioned are the rules for apartments (specifically) that all owners, tenants, residents, and renters must comply with regardless of any specific restrictions an owner may have for renting their apartment.

As an example, in my building there are rules against making noise, and fines associated with it. May sound odd, but what occured recently was one of the owners rented out his apartment to a couple, and apparently the couple had parties and made noise on various occasions, and the Porteros gave them warnings, and informed them if they violated the buildings rules they would sanctioned on the third violation which was being documented by the Porteros. So for the first warning they were given a verbal warning, the second warning was a letter stating that if they violated the rules again they would be fined, and when they broke the rules again, guess what, the owner got fined based on a formula they used which basically came to 300,000 Pesos in this instance which the owner than charged his renters for.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure where you're getting your numbers. The apartment I planned to rent in Poblado (1 bed 1. 5 bath, big balcony, literally less than 100 yards from everything I need) was $25 per night. Unfortunately, it's not available for all my stay so I ended up paying $30 per night in Laureles. On a short term rental (less than 1 month) I don't believe you can find anything comparable on El Centro for $5-$10 per night.

A friend, who always stays in El Centro managed to find a nice hotel, with air conditioning, in El Centro for $17 per night. But it doesn't really compare. I'll have everything he has plus a full kitchen and washer and dryer. I'll also have no issues with guests.

However, and this is true whether you're in El Centro, Poblado or Laureles, some hotels and apartments have rules prohibiting or limiting guests. It doesn't matter if you're paying $12 a night or $250 a night. The owner has every right to set whatever rules they want. It doesn't matter if prostitution is legal. The same as a hotel can prohibit smoking in the rooms, even though smoking is legal.

Which is why guys need to do their research. If a place restricts guest access, find another place. You're just going to cost yourself more money if you think you can get around the rules.
    Hi, if you don't mind, could possibly PM me contact details of the place you're renting in Laureles. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    Yeah but do you have a rental history?
    A rental history and 5, will get you a tinto at Juan Valdez.

Posting Limitations