Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by ColombiaLover  [View Original Post]
    You are paying money as a retainer? For me, that kind of ruins it. But to each his own.
    Nah, I pay them when they ask and sometimes tell them no. I try to focus on their needs not their wants. One begged for an elliptical because the lockdown was making her fat. She has a wonderfully flat stomach, maybe her best feature, and she was sad about it. I gave her 70% of the money for it.

One had her mother washing clothes by hand because their washing machine broke, so I got her a machine. Another wanted an older Iphone for her birthday. Another begged for a dog out of loneliness. Then there was college tuition, groceries, medical help for their families, dental work.

In the USA, if I gave money for these things, I would expect said money to go right up the women's nose, but every time, the women showed me what they have bought without my asking. The one tonight just showed me the elliptical she got and she was beaming.

If a woman is getting too pushy, I say that I feel like I am paying like a man pays a hooker, and they get so upset and say, "Oh, no baby, keep your money, I do not want you to feel like that."

Quote Originally Posted by ColombiaLover  [View Original Post]
    And of course, they are probably not really waiting either.
    I met these women on seeking.com not as working girls. One is a teacher, and the rest are students who have had part time jobs. I can track if they have gotten back on the site or not. I also follow their social media so I can see a lot about what is going on with their lives. The two I have not met in real life still go on the site, and I cannot blame them as they have not met me in person.

I did catch one I have met in real life getting back on the site. She lied about it and denied it, but she did not do it again.

I also have a profile that I do not pay for where I monitor if a girl deletes her profile and comes up with a new one.

I really do not care about monogamy as much as the passion monogamy instills in a woman from the sexual deprivation. I had a stunning sugar baby once and every time she had a BF, she was not as good in bed as when she was single.

When I do get to Colombia though, I expect these women to fuck me as if I were the last man on earth and to do whatever I want sexually, and if they do not, then I will focus on the ones who do. Keeping six women was never realistic but when you have a shot at a beauty queen, a hot young virgin, and several college cheerleader types, well, I felt like I had to go for it.

Normally, I would never pay in advance, but these are not normal times.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo  [View Original Post]
    Several times what the average Colombian earns in a month -- just for waiting for him. They should be willing to swallow his cum day and night!
    LOL. No, it is $1000 to $1500 total for all of them. That is more like $200 per woman per month.

COPA Airlines

Just got an E mail from COPA about them resuming flights to Colombia. There selling tickets from LAX to Medellin starting on October 12.

Quote Originally Posted by Frank11  [View Original Post]
    That is A hefty sum 1500 US dollar Given by generous man. What exactly will the women give in return for this very nice present. The woman will probably be very generous. For that much She could probably stay over at the guys house for most Of the month.
    Several times what the average Colombian earns in a month -- just for waiting for him. They should be willing to swallow his cum day and night!

Club / Casa Scene

I have a tripped planned in November. (Obviously if Colombia opens up their borders) I wanted to know what clubs are open at the moment? La Isla, Energy, New Life, Faze Dos, Luna Lunera, Loutron, Conejitas, club amigas, San Diego? Also how is the scene in Parque Lleras? Just curious on what to expect if I am able to get I to Colombia! Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Elvis2008  [View Original Post]
    TM,
    Some want more, some less, and the amount varies but I am sending about $1000 to $1500 per month to keep them all happy. There are two that stand out though.
    That is A hefty sum 1500 US dollar Given by generous man. What exactly will the women give in return for this very nice present. The woman will probably be very generous. For that much She could probably stay over at the guys house for most Of the month.

TM,

You and I see eye to eye so much it is ridiculous. When I actually read the Bible myself and what Jesus said, it was so different than what today is being preached. In Biblical times, if your wife could not get pregnant, you fucked your slave which meant both polygamy and slavery were accepted.

With regards to the Catholic church, it ran brothels, working girls were registered with the church, and popes would brag about how much money they made. What changed all that was the introduction of syphilis into the old world from the new in 1494. Apparently, the Spanish conquistadors loved fucking the syphilis ridden natives. The Spanish in turn gave the new world folks small pox..
    Elvis,

I read every sentence and agree. You know we two can hijack this thread which should be about Medellin pussy and explore these thoughts and opine on every last detail, hehehehe Our philological ideas maybe a motivator for others to learn and grow.

We must share the same line of thinking and reasoning because perhaps our upbringing was similar and our experiences in life along with seeing clearly why and how things just are they way they are.

I was born and raised in LA California by 2 great parents but they had their flaws, many flaws, yet they taught me two things in life, the first to love travel by seeing how other cultures and people live and secondly always have an open mind, never judge as that is not our job rather just accept things as I see them and for what they are.

Yes it seems like another life but I too was in the rats race in my professional career back in California and now being in Medellin for the past 4 years I just now have found the ability to relax my mind and slow down my body from always feeling that I must be doing something, keeping busy and achieving some objective. What a pleasure I get just waking up in the morning and fresh from a nights sleep seeing what the new day has in store.

Truth be told I was married for 14 years to a Russian model and if I did not get anything else out of that relationship I got to really understand the Russian soul.

We are all searching for something, we get into relationships for one of mainly 3 reasons, either for a Reason, a Season or for Life. I have learned some hard (and very expensive) lessons with the Reason equation being we / I am forced to learn something from the relationship and my god I did.

And what shit the religions of the world have brought to mankind, a quick look at the history and we see that the modern day ideals are the result of war and money and greed and trying to keep everyone in conformance to something. You mentioned a few points about the Catholic church and STD and monogamy, all very poignant and true.

And yes people may take offense to the thought that 80% of Colombian women have at least dabbled in sex for money at some point in their life but truth be told the percentage is probably higher. Again I don't judge but my gawd take the rose colored glasses off and see reality, unplug from the Matrix machine and you just may see reality as it is.

Case in point just yesterday walking out of my apartment I ran into the married guy who lives upstairs, it was his first opportunity to discreetly explain to me that his wife and she has friends who can provide sex is available for me or / and for my gringo friends. He gave me his wife's number with a nod and wink that it's OK.

I need to run an errand right now. We will continue our discussion further.

Much love and respect to all!

The Tall Man.

I really enjoyed most everything about this post except this. You are paying money as a retainer? For me, that kind of ruins it. But to each his own. And of course, they are probably not really waiting either.

T

With regards to Colombia, I wish I could contribute. The women I have talking to me there are poor, depressed from the lock down, and horny. What I have waiting is unreal. I just had two more from Bogota reach out to me which makes three waiting on me there. That means three each in Bogota and Medellin. I have my beauty queen in Cartagena and my supposed virgin wanting to meet me in Santa Marta. Some want more, some less, and the amount varies but I am sending about $1000 to $1500 per month to keep them all happy. There are two that stand out though.

Quote Originally Posted by TheTallMan  [View Original Post]
    There is a marked difference between being religious and being spiritual.
    TM,

You and I see eye to eye so much it is ridiculous. When I actually read the Bible myself and what Jesus said, it was so different than what today is being preached. In Biblical times, if your wife could not get pregnant, you fucked your slave which meant both polygamy and slavery were accepted.

With regards to the Catholic church, it ran brothels, working girls were registered with the church, and popes would brag about how much money they made. What changed all that was the introduction of syphilis into the old world from the new in 1494. Apparently, the Spanish conquistadors loved fucking the syphilis ridden natives. The Spanish in turn gave the new world folks small pox.

Syphilis is what AIDS was supposed to be. Sex with the wrong person and you could have you brain turn to goo in a year's time. The solution to the epidemic was burn all the working girls and implement monogamy. Monogamy was first promoted by the Anglican church in 1550 when they included the phrase "forsaking all others" in the marriage vows.

I had to learn all this to explain my whoring ways. I knew that I was a good person but was convinced that the lust I had was put into me by God himself. I was being shamed by my Bible toting ex-wife.

It is a fact that most male mammals get a thrill and come to orgasm more quickly when presented with new pussy. The chemical reward is there. It is the mechanism we have to survive and reproduce. There are no monogamous mammals but some are more monogamous than others, and the lack of reward for the less monogamous mammals is what makes them less mongerish. Despite the rhetoric with STDs, the people who engage in sex more frequently live longer.

It has been reported that 80% of every woman in Colombia has accepted money / gifts for sex (prostitution) at some point in their life. I believe this statistic.
    When scientists trained Capuchin monkeys to use coins, the researchers saw those monkeys engage in the EXACT same kind of behavior as humans did even with regards to prostitution. The liberal scientists discouraged this behavior though. LOL.

Did you know that only 1% of women who are millionaires are self made? 99 in 100 have gotten it through marriage, inheritance, lawsuits, or divorce. When you watch a USA TV show with women as the target audience, at least half the ads are from lawyers.

Maybe guys have daughters here and do not want to believe it. The 20% who do not take it IMO would have to be independently rich, gay or so unattractive no men would want to pay them. There seems to be this weird thing with men about working girls and women who are not working girls.

It has gotten to the point that I think all men who do not think all women are working girls are fools. I have seen women come right out and ask, "What do you have to offer me?" "I won't date a man without a job or who makes six figures. " Maybe they have daughters but if it is all about monogamous love, a concept invented to replace polygamy because of syphilis, then shouldn't you as a father be thrilled when your 18 year old daughter meets a 25 year old unemployed poor as shit but nice guy that she "loves"?

In my father's middle eastern culture, families arrange marriages and the divorce rate is 1% or so. When a friend of mine in that culture met the daughter of a family his family was friends with, he asked his father if he could date this attractive daughter. The daughter was a virgin, and his father responded to him, "Son, you do not have enough money to date her". In that culture, there is honestly about money, sex, and love. LOL. It is subtle but it is there.

Now don't get me started on the number of incest victims from these religious fathers, step-fathers, uncles and others here in Colombia. I have first hand knowledge of the depth and extent of this horrible crime and rarely ever gets talked about, again keeping the appearance of a very religious community and country.
    I cannot believe how common this is in the USA as well. That one in three college women get raped line is bullshit, but the amount of women who are victims of incest may be as high as one in three or higher. The problem with this is that many of these women who were abused strike out at a surrogate when they get older. That cannot blame their father or step father as it destroys the family but they can accuse the poor schlep who advances himself and does not get told no.

In the sex prison that is the people's republic of California, things have gotten so bad that if a woman regrets sex the next day, she can accuse you of rape. In fact, advancing without her saying no is rape. You supposedly have to ask permission with every thrust and now there are no statue of limitations on rape. I do not think I would have sex in California now unless I could video tape the whole fucking thing.

Just my rant for the day as NO ONE wants to stay on the topic of pussy, hehehehe.
    With regards to Colombia, I wish I could contribute. The women I have talking to me there are poor, depressed from the lock down, and horny. What I have waiting is unreal. I just had two more from Bogota reach out to me which makes three waiting on me there. That means three each in Bogota and Medellin. I have my beauty queen in Cartagena and my supposed virgin wanting to meet me in Santa Marta. Some want more, some less, and the amount varies but I am sending about $1000 to $1500 per month to keep them all happy. There are two that stand out though.

The Cartagena BQ got a job and was working so much on that, school, and her foundation, she admitted to me that she would not have much time to see me. I got pissed at her for putting her work before her studies and sent her $200. She told me that she loved me and hated me at the same time. She is a keeper.

The physical therapy student in Medellin has been doing her damnedest not to ask for anything. She is determined to be a normal GF even when I told her that I cannot commit to her unless we see each other on a daily basis. She is a member of the upper middle class of Colombia, is a great lover, more cute than hot, but she has a 10 personality.

Finally, I have spent time in Mexico where things are open, and I didn't expect much. Now I have a 27 year old lawyer who does not want a dime, would cause everyone's jaw here to drop, and is a nympho. Still, there is just something off about her. She seems to be great to have fun with but I am not wanting her as a GF despite her wanting to. No one would believe this if they saw us but it is true.

And I have a 26 year old Vennie in Mexico who is a literal super model and has been all over the world modeling. We are going to Cancun shortly. I have had to decide to take her to Cancun or to hold out for Colombia to open, and I cannot hold out any longer.

Thing is that she had been aloof. She found the lawyer's hair in the shower, but turned out to be a good thing as at first I denied it and then told her the truth about the lawyer. She was stunned when I said of the lawyer, "No, I do not pay her anything. " I explained to the Vennie supermodel that this may have been my last time with her because I felt like she was just about the money and not me. I offered her an option. Clearly, you just want to see me for money so let us just do a pay per meet deal. Obviously, you do not want to be my SB / GF / Novia.

I was stunned when she denied seeing any other guy, and she said and I quote, "No, I want to be your novia." She admitted to me being stressed about her family in Venezuela near the Colombian border and how she had trouble sending them money. I sent $150 to them via Western Union to Colombia right then. She showed her appreciation and now all of a sudden she has been much better about texting, responding, and asking how things are going. Still, I think it was seeing the other hot woman that sealed it. Nothing gets a woman to perform better than a little competition. He he.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeos1  [View Original Post]
    I know of guys that put their units on Airbnb when they are not using them. Not sure of the exact rules, but they have had to get permitted in a similar way as boutique hotels I think. Don't know if it applies when you only have your own place, or more than one place. Not sure. But something to check on as they shut you down in a very definite way without this permit.
    This is correct. You need a tourism license to rent short term (less than 30 days) and the building covenant should allow it.

Tourism license is easy to get but that also gets you on the police radar. Police keep track of all units with tourism license in all buildings. The biggest issue is when poolside get called for whatever reason, you pray that the girl is legal. If not, the property is seized and that starts a long drawn out legal battle or massive bribes. Believe me when I say that all of this happens and no exaggeration. I used to own multiple apartments in MDE. Sold them all. Just too much hassle.

Airbnb status for visitors

Good summary below but the reality is that many mixed use Airbnb buildings are using the pandemic as an excuse to stop visitors all together. Even ladies that dress well were never encouraged in residential family buildings and have always been frowned upon but the law could not stop them. Now many buildings have passed laws prohibiting visitors. Three out of four that I typically rent from told me that I can't have visitors during my October trip. I am going to stay a girl friendly hotel this time.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    The standard airbnb language now includes a general prohibition of "group events". This was in response to growing blowback about house parties at airbnb rentals during the pandemic. The prohibition was not unusual among ads even before it was standardized by airbnb. Within the spectrum of what "visitors" means most would agree house parties are the upper extreme and the lower extreme is of course no one enters the unit except the renter. The extremes are not reasonable. Based on whatever familiarity I may have with Colombia and Colombians, my impression is activity that approaches the mid point between those extremes is not going to fly except in punter club houses like the San Peter et al. See Lugnut's post history for a guide to what will and what will not generally work and how far you can push the envelope. The Reader's Digest version is up to to or three girls a day is feasible if they arrive in modest attire and if they carry themselves with decency. Punters who appear on camera (you don't want to live in a building that does not have security cameras), or are seen in the neighborhood, escorting them in and out will hear about it and possibly face ejection.

Quote Originally Posted by Turgid  [View Original Post]
    Great, then statistically speaking I should be able to get 80% of the chicas walking the streets and malls of Medellin.
    Yes timing is everything, hit it when the iron is hot.

The Tall Man.

Apologies, I missed your point completely. I thought you were somehow comparing the value and amenities of the Las Vegas condo to condos in Medellin. I am relieved you were not and that you know better. As for leasing the Vegas condo, everyone's situation is different but I would lean toward leasing it to focus on Medellin which you seem to rather enjoy. Storage for personal belongings can be expensive so your lease fees would need to cover that. If you can't be in Medellin full time perhaps renting is the better option.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot10  [View Original Post]
    Care to elaborate on this? My point was the equity sitting in Las Vegas for a place I'm not at full-time, and can only rent out with a 12-mo lease, could easily be moved into this penthouse. Nonetheless, I'd be interested if you have more information or opinion to share on the topic..

The standard airbnb language now includes a general prohibition of "group events". This was in response to growing blowback about house parties at airbnb rentals during the pandemic. The prohibition was not unusual among ads even before it was standardized by airbnb. Within the spectrum of what "visitors" means most would agree house parties are the upper extreme and the lower extreme is of course no one enters the unit except the renter. The extremes are not reasonable. Based on whatever familiarity I may have with Colombia and Colombians, my impression is activity that approaches the mid point between those extremes is not going to fly except in punter club houses like the San Peter et al. See Lugnut's post history for a guide to what will and what will not generally work and how far you can push the envelope. The Reader's Digest version is up to to or three girls a day is feasible if they arrive in modest attire and if they carry themselves with decency. Punters who appear on camera (you don't want to live in a building that does not have security cameras), or are seen in the neighborhood, escorting them in and out will hear about it and possibly face ejection.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeos1  [View Original Post]
    Right. I've also stayed at San Peter, and as I didn't book through Airbnb I didn't consider it one of my Airbnb stays. It is certainly visitor friendly. I also have stayed at cheaper Airbnb places in Laureles - 3 or 4, and other parts of the city and these are the ones that are not visitor friendly. But, if you're booking condo apartments, etc. Your chances are better. It is just that you need to confirm before hand whether you can have visitors. And lots of them have a section in their rules section about it (on the Airbnb listing). That's the place to start, and if needed follow it up with an enquiry to the owner before you book.

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot10  [View Original Post]
    The illiquidity, pesos, etc., makes sense. However, if I'm living here, and can make a 2-3% ROI while living in the unit 9 months a year (more if I was flexible about leaving any time I got a good offer), it would be ok. Then, add in potential appreciation, strengthening of the peso, added value in the remodel, etc. And maybe it makes a bit more sense. I don't know. It's definitely going to take some more thought and planning, but on the surface it seems to be a good deal.

If it turned into simply an investment, and was making $18-20 k per year, it would be solid. Of course, getting the money out in a pinch would be a hassle.

I appreciate the thoughts. I'm soaking it all in, for now, as I go through my due diligence.
    Your not going to make a 2-3% ROI on a three month a year rental property in Medellin, not even close given the fixed costs / taxes associated with the property.

Posting Limitations