"Germany
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 190 of 4445 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 200 240 290 690 1190 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 66672
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiBoy1  [View Original Post]
    The point that was made is not that gringos will affect Centro rates, but that more and more Centro girls, cream of the crop, will work in Poblado and / or online, where they can get much more money. Centro uglies will stay in Centro, and will serve locals and get local rates.

There was a discussion recently about Centro girls working Centro during the day, and Lleras during the night. Those girls who work both locations, will probably stick to Lleras only and then transition to online, or higher end venues. Working both locations is not sustainable, because what's the point? If you, lets say, flip burgers during the day, and get paid X pesos, and do exact same work at night and get paid 10 X pesos, sooner or later you will start picking only night shifts.
    The problem with that is the income is unpredictable. A girl working El Centro is almost certain to get enough customers to make money, and with the metro and buses, transportation is cheap.

However, going to Lleras, there's a fair chance she won't get a customer every night, and by the time she finishes she'll need to get a taxi. Most of them have no cash reserve, so getting stuck in Lleras is a real risk.

For girls who think, save and plan, then a transition to Lleras is a possibility. For the majority, it's something they'll do occasionally, when they have friends with them and someone has enough money to get back home.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    This illustrates my point, if only 5% of the mongers in Centro are foreigners, there's no way those 5% are going to affect the market for the locals, who make up 95% of the clients and are not quoted "gringo pricing".

And the thought that the gringos will drive out the locals over time in Centro that was floated is ridiculous as the numbers don't support it.

And believe it or not, there are foreigners here that do get local pricing contrary to what some may think.

Foreign mongers in Centro are very low in numbers, where as in, and around LLeras, it's the opposite, with the mongers being literally all foreigners, hence the ridiculous pricing every one is reporting.

I see the pricing increases in Centro being pretty much inflation driven, versus in the Lleras area being driven by foreigners and the girls savy enough to take advantage of them.

This is the distinction here, Centro and the Lleras area for mongering are very different, however some don't get the distinction here.
    The point that was made is not that gringos will affect Centro rates, but that more and more Centro girls, cream of the crop, will work in Poblado and / or online, where they can get much more money. Centro uglies will stay in Centro, and will serve locals and get local rates.

There was a discussion recently about Centro girls working Centro during the day, and Lleras during the night. Those girls who work both locations, will probably stick to Lleras only and then transition to online, or higher end venues. Working both locations is not sustainable, because what's the point? If you, lets say, flip burgers during the day, and get paid X pesos, and do exact same work at night and get paid 10 X pesos, sooner or later you will start picking only night shifts.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrib  [View Original Post]
    Ram that is good advice and I appreciate it, however I am sure i agree with if u take a girl back to your place, you have to pay her however to your point, I alway say never get into an argument with a Chica, so I will also pay something to get her ass to leave.

It was a huge amount and that was an additional fuck up on my part-in any case I have a few more days to try to talk to said security guard and explain why I gave him so much money. I can't remember the last time I had a problem with a Chica as I usually screen them well but this time I was caught off guard with a Chica I would normally never give the time of day, again my mistake. As for warning them that you never pay of front, what if she lies and then demand payment up front? The problem is that most of these Chicas understand that the majority of gringos fear the Colombian polce and oftentimes use that to their advantage.

Oh

One last word about paying upfront, that sets a terrible precedent so please refrain from doing so, if a Chica demands payment upfront, you can show her you have the money to pay her and if she still refuses, show her ass the door. Hopefully you won't have to deal with the BS I encountered. She's lucky we weren't at a love motel, I would I simply paid the hotel and left her ass there. Some of you mongers have allowed these putas to take complete control of the mongering scene here in Medellin, basic and borderline ugly putas are asking 250 USD.
    Just to clarify a bit more, I was referring to taking girls out of Gustos or a high end place in Medellin. If you pull a girl out of Gustos and take her back to your rental and get her naked and then she starts trouble because you want to pay her afterward, that is something I wouldn't recommend. I especially wouldn't recommend it if you want to avoid the police or trouble. I have heard of first hand accounts of girls pulling knives and pepper spraying people over situations like this. Discuss it with the girl up front if you want to pay after, but you should probably expect a Gusto girl to flip her shit if you get her naked and then refuse her payment if she wants it before you fuck. Colombian women can go from normal to pyscho in a split second, especially if they are getting turned down to fuck because they are over the hill and this was their main form of income.

As for paying your way out of a sticky situation, I agree 100%, 125 $ to not end of in Colombian prison is well worth it. If that 125 $ to the security guard is what it took to stay out of trouble then I understand, but I was saying if you just threw him 125 for being a good dude, then that tip is too much.

Now a street walker centro girl may be different from a Gusto chica, but if a girl thinks she's getting 125 $ and then gets shot down, well be ready for drama. Always save that drama for your mama Carrib!

It's Not About Being An Obvious Gringo

Quote Originally Posted by Gabacho  [View Original Post]
    I've had SGs in Centro quote me 60 mil recently and I always counter with "siempre pago cuarenta mil ms la pieza" And 9 times out of 10 they will accept that, very rarely they will counter with 50 mil and even more rarely they won't budge to which I just like "no joda" and move on to the next one.

I suspect the reason they are charging you more is because you are an obvious gringo. Can you even properly pronounce "cuarenta mil"?
    There are foreigners here who pay local prices, and I have as well, and I am an obvious gringo as soon as I start speaking.

What your post illustrates is that a foreigner who knows the market in Centro, and speaks a fair amount of Spanish, along with having some game, can get local pricing, as it seems like a lot of the gringos in Centro just can't seem to navigate the terrain there, and the smarter SW's take advantage of them and hence cannot get local pricing.

You stated that 9 times out of 10 the SW's accept your price, which makes perfect sense, as to why would a SW turn you away if you illustrate your knowledge of the market, as you are no different than their client base which I estimate to be at least 95% locals.

Zandaly has not been the same since it parted ways with Cata just after the pandemic. Cata's place Aventura is better but she told me she struggles to keep a good staff rotation because girls don't want to complete their shifts and prefer the freedom of fishing for clients on the Internet. Aventura is in Chagualo so it's not as convenient or comfortable for foreigners and short term visitors but it's not hard to reach since it's right on the Metroplus stop. These days Amigas Sexxy is I think in second place among Centro casas of gringo interest. Aiffe is as always very unreliable and hasn't made any noticeable facility improvements in the 15 years I've been going there. I avoid New Life. When I was last there about 6 months ago with a bunch of weekend warrior friends I realized the frat house atmosphere has not changed.

Quote Originally Posted by LoveItHere  [View Original Post]
    Went to Zandalay Saturday 3:45.9 girls. None were worth a crap. That place is stupid. I walk in. 3 guys and 4 girls at the bar drinking and talking. I buy a drink and sit down at the bench seat alone. 5 minutes later another guy comes in and sits alone across from me at another bench seat. I wait another 10 minutes. During that time a group of 3 guys come up the stairs, look around, and quickly leave. The people working there are too damn stupid to tell the 3 guys to sit down and they will bring out the rest of the girls. The people working there seem to think it is a bar and not a brothel. I have to ask the worker there to show me the girls. The girls introduce themselves and I pay and leave. Coke cost me 6000 COP there versus 3000 COP at the much better New Life.

New Life same day at 4:15. Around 20 girls. Did a pretty one with a pleasing personality. Will hopefully get the other one I wanted on Monday.

FYI New Life Halloween Party October 28th on Saturday.

First time to either one of those in 2. 5 years. Quality down. Talked to a Colombian guy as we walked out who was raised in the USA he said the same thing. He mentioned how 10 years ago the girls were super hot back then.

No pregnant girls at Botero (FYI for those fetish guys to save you a trip). 4 girls now with boob jobs at Centro. Not huge jobs because they had little to start with. I know because I had sex with 3 of them. The 4th one I was not into 2 years ago when I first saw her. She was small last month but suddenly her body shape grabbed my attention. I checked out her body and then her face and realized who she was. Still not interested because one of her friends who also had a boob job was so bad I did not cum.

Getting bored of Centro in just 2. 5 months. Too many repeats. Not enough new girls. With the rainy season now it is boring the crap out of me and the rain has only been here for less than 2 weeks. Will move to Laureles for a week or two and try some spas and online girls. Pray for me.

I certainly agree girls will ask foreigners they don't know, or who they believe many not know better, for unreasonable amounts of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are like him who stays in Centro. Your two months will be different from his.

The problem with the 5% Surfer mentioned does not consider other possibilities. I am making up the numbers as one possibility. Every girl has 20 customers, 1 is gringo so now basically all girls are affected. It's not about that they can really make more, but is how they are being stimulated by money that changes the girl's attitude.

Beating a Dead Horse

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    I bought a Claro SIM the other day in Leticia. It was 10,000 pesos. I asked the guy about registration and it being locked after a while and he told me it would not happen. Guess I will find out for sure next time.
    So the end of July I bought my Claro SIM from a bootleg place in Leticia. I came back to Colombia the other day (2 months later) and my SIM worked fine. To double check, I went to the Claro store at the mall.

I told the lady there my situation and that I wanted to register so my SIM would not be blocked. She said there was no need to do anything and that it would not be blocked. She said but the only way to register would be to use a Colombian's ID. She asked if I wanted the girl I was with to do it. I said well if there is no need to then no.

She said I could go over to the cashier to pay for more credit so that I could add internet. I told the cashier that I only needed internet for 2 days. She said the 3,500 peso plan would do me good. She had a list of all the prepay plans on the wall next to her. I asked if she had a copy and she said no. I gave her my phone and asked her to take a picture of it for me. Looks like the most expensive plan is 41,000 pesos for 12 GB over 30 days. So if someone is telling you to pay more than that, then you know they are ripping you off.

That plan she gave me was only 400 MB. Man I ran out of internet before I even got in the Indriver 1 hour later. Well when I was in the Indriver it said 80% data used.

I tried to add more money to my account through my phone with 2 different credit cards but it would not take. I ended up going to a site where you can add credit (mobilerecharge) and added like $5. Then I was able to choose a better internet plan (7 day 2 GB) from the Claro site.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20231009_002828_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231008_004120_Chrome.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231009_002839_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20231009_002845_Gallery.jpg‎  

Quote Originally Posted by Nounce  [View Original Post]
    Unless you are like him who stays in Centro. Your two months will be different from his.

The problem with the 5% Surfer mentioned does not consider other possibilities. I am making up the numbers as one possibility. Every girl has 20 customers, 1 is gringo so now basically all girls are affected. It's not about that they can really make more, but is how they are being stimulated by money that changes the girl's attitude.
    This illustrates my point, if only 5% of the mongers in Centro are foreigners, there's no way those 5% are going to affect the market for the locals, who make up 95% of the clients and are not quoted "gringo pricing".

And the thought that the gringos will drive out the locals over time in Centro that was floated is ridiculous as the numbers don't support it.

And believe it or not, there are foreigners here that do get local pricing contrary to what some may think.

Foreign mongers in Centro are very low in numbers, where as in, and around LLeras, it's the opposite, with the mongers being literally all foreigners, hence the ridiculous pricing every one is reporting.

I see the pricing increases in Centro being pretty much inflation driven, versus in the Lleras area being driven by foreigners and the girls savy enough to take advantage of them.

This is the distinction here, Centro and the Lleras area for mongering are very different, however some don't get the distinction here.

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    I think your two-month pricing experience has more to do with you than it does with the market. I don't know you but I've spent a bit more than two months at a time in the area.

I always wanted to come back and correct all your errors on your post. But as soon as I start I have to stop. I just do not have that kind of time. So so much is wrong. You really have no idea what is happening right in front of your eyes. You take few girls and keep taking the same ones. I am a one and done type of guy so I am taking more girls and a larger variety of girls and am far more in touch with girls' asking prices, hotels, etc.

The girls keep asking for more and more money. I have had several ask for more money in the 2 months I have been in Centro taking the same girl. Met a blonde girl at the yellow corner restaurant asking 60,000 COP now. So the Colombians are causing this? No. It is because there are more and more 2 week millionaires. Paying Colombian prices is nothing on a 2 week trip. In the near future the Centro girls will only need ten 2 week millionaires per week to make the same as 30 locals and thus not need the Colombians except for emergency money. The majority or not moving their bodies and making their money in Poblado. They have a different method. Not brilliant. Just different. You have not figured this out. I know because you would have announced it to everyone trying to show your brilliance.

In 5 years Centro will be dead. I never meant all the girls will be gone in the post you are talking about. All that needs to happen in the top 20%. I know that once the top 20% are gone then nearly all the foreigners will also be gone. Fact is the quality in the clubs, spas / casas, and street are all down. Read the posts from the last year from all the different venues for getting girls. All the guys have the same comments about each and every venue. Nowhere has gotten better and nowhere has stayed the same. Centro has dropped 5% in numbers and quality. Another 5% in the next 1. 5 years and I will not be returning myself. Once the change happens it will accelerate. Everyone is talking about it. Even travel articles talking about the jump in tourism numbers to Colombia.

I wish you knew all that you think you do. Your talking about locals walking up to street girls and walking away telling me it is because the girls ask too much. Wow, a one hour old newbie can figure that out. But there are many reasons. He asked for kinky stuff and she said no. He got her Whatsapp to make a later date. He is a regular and just saying Hi and he will meet her tomorrow. She is used to gringo prices where she receives 10,000+ COP more. The guys do not control the prices. The girls do. The girls are especially learning this with the 2 week millionaires who have limited time and a large budget. The girls are learning quickly how to prioritize. 2 week millionaires are first, local gringos second, and then the local Colombians. Saw the same thing in the Philippines. There it was Koreans first and the rest of the foreigners second.

You are unable to connect the dots because you do not even see them all. I only gave a very small handful and I have only been here for 2 months and have been gone for 2 years.
    I've had SGs in Centro quote me 60 mil recently and I always counter with "siempre pago cuarenta mil más la pieza" And 9 times out of 10 they will accept that, very rarely they will counter with 50 mil and even more rarely they won't budge to which I just like "no joda" and move on to the next one.

I suspect the reason they are charging you more is because you are an obvious gringo. Can you even properly pronounce "cuarenta mil"?

I always wanted to come back and correct all your errors on your post. But as soon as I start I have to stop. I just do not have that kind of time. So so much is wrong. You really have no idea what is happening right in front of your eyes. You take few girls and keep taking the same ones. I am a one and done type of guy so I am taking more girls and a larger variety of girls and am far more in touch with girls' asking prices, hotels, etc.

The girls keep asking for more and more money. I have had several ask for more money in the 2 months I have been in Centro taking the same girl. Met a blonde girl at the yellow corner restaurant asking 60,000 COP now. So the Colombians are causing this? No. It is because there are more and more 2 week millionaires. Paying Colombian prices is nothing on a 2 week trip. In the near future the Centro girls will only need ten 2 week millionaires per week to make the same as 30 locals and thus not need the Colombians except for emergency money. The majority or not moving their bodies and making their money in Poblado. They have a different method. Not brilliant. Just different. You have not figured this out. I know because you would have announced it to everyone trying to show your brilliance.

In 5 years Centro will be dead. I never meant all the girls will be gone in the post you are talking about. All that needs to happen in the top 20%. I know that once the top 20% are gone then nearly all the foreigners will also be gone. Fact is the quality in the clubs, spas / casas, and street are all down. Read the posts from the last year from all the different venues for getting girls. All the guys have the same comments about each and every venue. Nowhere has gotten better and nowhere has stayed the same. Centro has dropped 5% in numbers and quality. Another 5% in the next 1. 5 years and I will not be returning myself. Once the change happens it will accelerate. Everyone is talking about it. Even travel articles talking about the jump in tourism numbers to Colombia.

I wish you knew all that you think you do. Your talking about locals walking up to street girls and walking away telling me it is because the girls ask too much. Wow, a one hour old newbie can figure that out. But there are many reasons. He asked for kinky stuff and she said no. He got her Whatsapp to make a later date. He is a regular and just saying Hi and he will meet her tomorrow. She is used to gringo prices where she receives 10,000+ COP more. The guys do not control the prices. The girls do. The girls are especially learning this with the 2 week millionaires who have limited time and a large budget. The girls are learning quickly how to prioritize. 2 week millionaires are first, local gringos second, and then the local Colombians. Saw the same thing in the Philippines. There it was Koreans first and the rest of the foreigners second.

You are unable to connect the dots because you do not even see them all. I only gave a very small handful and I have only been here for 2 months and have been gone for 2 years.
    I and my wing-man (a Colombian friend) stopped in Avineda Grill (in centro across the street from Botero plaza) yesterday late afternoon / early evening (Saturday 7 PM) and although it was busy with lots of guys enjoying their drinks and many of girls IT WAS THE WORST QUALITY I HAVE SEEN IN 6 YEARS frequenting this club.

The good day are gone, now you have to hunt and hunt to find a decent no scam quality session.

TTM.

All the endless posts about paying after in almost every location in the world are crazy wrong. You are the brilliant one. Carryon paying first. If you want the very best service that will simply make your head spin. Pay her before you even leave the bar, disco, or restaurant where you found her. That will build killer trust!
    When you meet a girl in an establishment it seems best to confirm that payment would be made after rapture before you leave the place arm in arm.

I think your two-month pricing experience has more to do with you than it does with the market. I don't know you but I've spent a bit more than two months at a time in the area.

The girls keep asking for more and more money. I have had several ask for more money in the 2 months I have been in Centro taking the same girl. Met a blonde girl at the yellow corner restaurant asking 60,000 COP now. So the Colombians are causing this? No. It is because there are more and more 2 week millionaires. Paying Colombian prices is nothing on a 2 week trip. In the near future the Centro girls will only need ten 2 week millionaires per week to make the same as 30 locals and thus not need the Colombians except for emergency money. The majority or not moving their bodies and making their money in Poblado. They have a different method. Not brilliant. Just different. You have not figured this out. I know because you would have announced it to everyone trying to show your brilliance..

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]

So based on your estimate, are your saying that 5% of the gringos will drive the pricing so high in Centro for both locals and gringos, that the majority of the Centro girls will jump to Poblado.

The customers who pull in Pobaldo are not going to go with the majority of girls of work Centro as they not very desirable.

The "jump" of girls from Centro to Poblado has been taking place for several months now, and the quality is not all that great, and I doubt it can become any more saturated, especially with more fat and ugly girls from Centro.

Also, based on the majority of the clients being locals in Centro, my prediction is pricing won't change much in Centro except for inflation.

And also something you may not be aware of, but the locals do control pricing to a certain degree in Centro.

If you spend much time in Centro and observe how the locals interact with the girls, a lot of times a local will go up to a girl, and then after a short period of time will walk away.

Typically what has happened is that the local made a "offer" below what the SW wanted which typically a lot of the locals do with the SW's.

So the SW's are cognizant of how sensitive pricing can be, and if they all tried to ask for too much would have little to no business.

So the notion that there is going to be a mass exodus of the Centro girls to Poblado in the future is hard to imagine.

And as far as local and gringo pricing, believe it or not, there are gringos here that can and do get "local pricing" in Centro, but they have Spanish speaking skills.

Went to Zandalay Saturday 3:45.9 girls. None were worth a crap. That place is stupid. I walk in. 3 guys and 4 girls at the bar drinking and talking. I buy a drink and sit down at the bench seat alone. 5 minutes later another guy comes in and sits alone across from me at another bench seat. I wait another 10 minutes. During that time a group of 3 guys come up the stairs, look around, and quickly leave. The people working there are too damn stupid to tell the 3 guys to sit down and they will bring out the rest of the girls. The people working there seem to think it is a bar and not a brothel. I have to ask the worker there to show me the girls. The girls introduce themselves and I pay and leave. Coke cost me 6000 COP there versus 3000 COP at the much better New Life.

New Life same day at 4:15. Around 20 girls. Did a pretty one with a pleasing personality. Will hopefully get the other one I wanted on Monday.

FYI New Life Halloween Party October 28th on Saturday.

First time to either one of those in 2. 5 years. Quality down. Talked to a Colombian guy as we walked out who was raised in the USA he said the same thing. He mentioned how 10 years ago the girls were super hot back then.

No pregnant girls at Botero (FYI for those fetish guys to save you a trip). 4 girls now with boob jobs at Centro. Not huge jobs because they had little to start with. I know because I had sex with 3 of them. The 4th one I was not into 2 years ago when I first saw her. She was small last month but suddenly her body shape grabbed my attention. I checked out her body and then her face and realized who she was. Still not interested because one of her friends who also had a boob job was so bad I did not cum.

Getting bored of Centro in just 2. 5 months. Too many repeats. Not enough new girls. With the rainy season now it is boring the crap out of me and the rain has only been here for less than 2 weeks. Will move to Laureles for a week or two and try some spas and online girls. Pray for me.

Posting Limitations