Masion Close
"Germany
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    It was a good outcome and you read the signals well. It's personal preference, 24 hours is a long time to maintain mutual interest. Even on toda la noche dates it's not unusual for girls to come up with the classics: sick child or relative / I don't feel well / my babysitter can't keep the kid / I have an early appointment. To convert all nighters to 3 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakman  [View Original Post]
    The agreement was to stay 24 hrs, have a rich 3 some. But no need to haste. Drink, smoke, eat warm up to each other. I agreed and stated as long as theres affection during this time and within an hour we fucking that's fine. But no payment til you guys leave and the security guard is aware of our agreement. I covered all bases if theres a problem. There were decent looking girls but nothing close to 2 previous 3 somes I entertain. I was aware this meeting could go south. In a quarantine situation you sometimes don't have options, certainly.

No mobility. So it's a no brainer, they came scoped out the environment decided we can't drug him, we can't steal anything, if we don't fulfill the agreement we won't get paid, best option is to not stay for 24 hrs and leave. It worked for them and certainly work for me cause it saved me 170 mil to use towards another chick. Kinda simple to understand. But I see the cock blocking point your making. And having multiple options to create an excuse to leave. But I lost an hour of time and 10 to 15 mil lol.

The agreement was to stay 24 hrs, have a rich 3 some. But no need to haste. Drink, smoke, eat warm up to each other. I agreed and stated as long as theres affection during this time and within an hour we fucking that's fine. But no payment til you guys leave and the security guard is aware of our agreement. I covered all bases if theres a problem. There were decent looking girls but nothing close to 2 previous 3 somes I entertain. I was aware this meeting could go south. In a quarantine situation you sometimes don't have options, certainly.

No mobility. So it's a no brainer, they came scoped out the environment decided we can't drug him, we can't steal anything, if we don't fulfill the agreement we won't get paid, best option is to not stay for 24 hrs and leave. It worked for them and certainly work for me cause it saved me 170 mil to use towards another chick. Kinda simple to understand. But I see the cock blocking point your making. And having multiple options to create an excuse to leave. But I lost an hour of time and 10 to 15 mil lol.
    I hope you don't have to come out of retirement and become gainfully employed again to recover the $ 3 USD those two tramps burnt you for!

All kidding aside, I'm sure you won't be inviting two total strangers over for a threesome in the near future.

Slow down enternational. Read carefully. Simple math and use of options

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Plenty of times I have invited a chick over and whatever leads to whatever. I have, however, never invited a chick over and told her I would give her money to stay a certain amount of hours just because I have a good heart. For what when there are tons of chicks that would do that for free anyway?

I guess I am just not understanding the whole situation. What was the 24 hour agreement? Did it have anything to do with fucking? The girls raised no questions when you told them to come over for money? Like well what is the catch? You mean we only have to come hang out for 24 hours and you will give us money?

Like I said, too many times I have been hanging out with a chick and ended up fucking her. Very few times have been hanging out with 2 chicks who are strangers to me and ended up having a threesome with them. Almost everytime the other chick will be coming along to cockblock or to rip you off, not to give you the threesome of the decade. But if you are saying bring a friend so we all can fuck is something different. It appears this is not what your agreement entails.
    The agreement was to stay 24 hrs, have a rich 3 some. But no need to haste. Drink, smoke, eat warm up to each other. I agreed and stated as long as theres affection during this time and within an hour we fucking that's fine. But no payment til you guys leave and the security guard is aware of our agreement. I covered all bases if there's a problem. There were decent looking girls but nothing close to 2 previous 3 somes I entertain. I was aware this meeting could go south. In a quarantine situation you sometimes don't have options, certainly.

Last edited by Blakman; 05-14-20 at 15:36. Reason: Additional

That is the key point. I find it's helpful to be clear about what is expected of the girls, especially when there is more than one of them. I suppose it boils down to whether the goal is a relaxing sex session or an adventure in personal safety and hoe management. I get more than my fill of stress, psychodrama, and negotiation in professional life. I try to balance it out with interactions with the girls.

Like I said, too many times I have been hanging out with a chick and ended up fucking her. Very few times have been hanging out with 2 chicks who are strangers to me and ended up having a threesome with them. Almost everytime the other chick will be coming along to cockblock or to rip you off, not to give you the threesome of the decade. But if you are saying bring a friend so we all can fuck is something different. It appears this is not what your agreement entails.

It was a 24 HR agreement. Theres no need to rush things.

So I handle my girls with a little room to socialize, feel comfortable, so they can service me unbelievable sex and girlfriend experience.
    Plenty of times I have invited a chick over and whatever leads to whatever. I have, however, never invited a chick over and told her I would give her money to stay a certain amount of hours just because I have a good heart. For what when there are tons of chicks that would do that for free anyway?

I guess I am just not understanding the whole situation. What was the 24 hour agreement? Did it have anything to do with fucking? The girls raised no questions when you told them to come over for money? Like well what is the catch? You mean we only have to come hang out for 24 hours and you will give us money?

Like I said, too many times I have been hanging out with a chick and ended up fucking her. Very few times have been hanging out with 2 chicks who are strangers to me and ended up having a threesome with them. Almost everytime the other chick will be coming along to cockblock or to rip you off, not to give you the threesome of the decade.

But if you are saying bring a friend so we all can fuck is something different. It appears this is not what your agreement entails though since it appeared neither of you three were raring for relations.

I give the situation depending on lenght of agreement evolvement time

I am confused as to what you were waiting for to start fucking. Didn't they know they were coming over to fuck or did you only tell them you were inviting them for drinking, smoking, and snacks? Were you waiting for them to say let's start fucking now? When a chick comes to my place to fuck and has her clothes on too long, I simply say take that shit off.

Man I don't know where you find the time to do all this stuff AND write about it everyday. I am enjoying it and I know that people, unlike me and you, who are stuck in places where they are not able to monger are really appreciating it.
    It was a 24 HR agreement. Theres no need to rush things. I don't pay til it's time to go so no need to haste, no $ wasted. I am still in charge. I know the game. I am not here on a one week trip. I got time.

So I handle my girls with a little room to socialize, feel comfortable, so they can service me unbelievable sex and girlfriend experience. I have fucked about 60 women since being here. Reminder first time Colombia. Quite a few non agreement arrangements and quite a few arrangements. 90% of amazing sexual experiences. I have heard guys say Colombian girls don't give good head. Well they probably don't get great head cause they don't give the chick time to get comfortable. I have gotten mind blowing head jobs while here at cheap cost. So continue to enjoy my quarantine post. I am loving my experience here. Africa next.

Is this the light-skinned tatted girl?

Quote Originally Posted by DrWasabee  [View Original Post]
    Goes by Sofia set up meeting all was good until the end. During quarantine I've been using this Mileroticos a lot many independents mostly 60 to 130 k per hour.

Many within walking distance and never a problem Sofia was located close to Nutibarro on 79 a I usually bring exact change but I didn't this time. She calls a friend over to bring change that's where things changed. The friend a Tranny is trying to get me to date him which I wouldn't not only that but was demanding money when I tried to leave it was standing in front of the door not letting me out so instead I climb out the window on top of an awning we were on the 2nd floor. That kind of freaked them out and they scramble to get the door open I get back in and leave through the door yelling at them at this point they are freaked out and some guy comes out and asks me what happened I explained the situation to him he got me my change but really all I wanted was to get out of there. I filed a complaint with Mileroticos but they wanted a police report before removing her adds. That I'm not going to do for obvious reasons.
    This is one reason why I don't like going to their places and instead I opt for the house visits. I feel like the dynamic changes when they come to me, like I'm more in control. I know my surroundings, I know what to do in case shit goes down. When you're at their place the dynamic favors them, if that makes any sense. Its the same thing in the States. I always hear of dudes going to a hotel room and they end up getting robbed by the girls boyfriend and all his buddies. Not much you can do when you're getting a BJ and someone pops out with a pistol. IDK call me paranoid but I like being comfortable when I'm doing the deed and not having to look over my shoulder for anything sketchy. In all my visits to Colombia, the only time I've ever went somewhere was to either a nice strip club or Casa never some chicks apartment. To this day I've never had an issue. Glad it turned out well for you.

Goes by Sofia set up meeting all was good until the end. During quarantine I've been using this Mileroticos a lot many independents mostly 60 to 130 k per hour.

Many within walking distance and never a problem Sofia was located close to Nutibarro on 79 a I usually bring exact change but I didn't this time. She calls a friend over to bring change that's where things changed. The friend a Tranny is trying to get me to date him which I wouldn't not only that but was demanding money when I tried to leave it was standing in front of the door not letting me out so instead I climb out the window on top of an awning we were on the 2nd floor. That kind of freaked them out and they scramble to get the door open I get back in and leave through the door yelling at them at this point they are freaked out and some guy comes out and asks me what happened I explained the situation to him he got me my change but really all I wanted was to get out of there. I filed a complaint with Mileroticos but they wanted a police report before removing her adds. That I'm not going to do for obvious reasons.
    Doctor, please share a photo of this ***** so others don't get caught up.

Yesterday I needed to bust a nut in something new, first time in literally 3 plus years since I last used Milerotics, so found a 22 yo Vennie, tall and slim a morena but flat, drove into centro and parked then walked over to the arranged small hotel, agreed to one hour and all in all I walked away very satisfied, kisses, sucks dick like it is her mission, the hotel cost was 20 mil and then 100 to her which was probably worth 60 to 70 mil but again she needed pesos and I needed to bust a nut, a nice touch was that she sent me a nice thank you message about 2 hours later.

Don't know if I would see her again but just nice to mix it up every so often. So afterwards I went shopping then returned home to my 18 yo cute Vennie who has stayed with me for almost 2 months in quarantine but she's is on day 2 of her period but looking damn cute in her short shorts pajamas with a tank top.

The Tall Man.

Colombia or Brazil?

Hey guys,

New here! Thanks for having me, hope to write a few reports soon in the future. Planning trip now for 2021 post covid.

I've been reading a lot of the reports and watching a lot of youtube videos of parque Llera, club gusto and so impressed. Need to make my way to Medellin.

I have also been looking at the scene in Cartagena and reading a few reports. It looks great there too.

I'm interested in fucking chicks that look like instagram models beautiful with big asses and nice bodies. I saw a lot of that in the Medellin videos.

Also interested in Brazil though, I'm curious to know from someone experienced who has been to Rio, Medellin and Cartagena what is the best scene? How do they differ?

Peace!

Willy.

They finish one bottle and ask is there more. I say yes. Pour them more beer. The indian girl ask is there more weed. I say just a little because I see this is a drink and get high threesome not much fucking.
    I am confused as to what you were waiting for to start fucking. Didn't they know they were coming over to fuck or did you only tell them you were inviting them for drinking, smoking, and snacks? Were you waiting for them to say let's start fucking now? When a chick comes to my place to fuck and has her clothes on too long, I simply say take that shit off.

Man I don't know where you find the time to do all this stuff AND write about it everyday. I am enjoying it and I know that people, unlike me and you, who are stuck in places where they are not able to monger are really appreciating it.

I had interest to see her. I offered 100 mil for her to come to my apartment. She Said wasnt enough. I thought to walk to her place but you saved me. I would have gone to jail.
    TOFTT Paid all the money for 130 k thinking I was going to get backdoor action but then comes the upcharge my fault for not confirming ahead of time. The second negative experience I've had the past 4+months I've been here. One was in Centro on an upcharge settled with the girl threw the money at her and left her in the room as I was trying to leave the hotel put me in lockdown wouldn't let me out until the girl said it was OK. Not bad 2 negatives out of 100+ different girls.

Pinky is LIVE on Chaturbate with her friend!

/ dangeroushotgirls.

A tinder surprise

Today I was supposed see a 30 rear old women from 6 pm to 11 am. 170 mil total. For some reason I was longing for a mature women. At the same time I had a young tinder girl as back up. The backup had some visual question Mark's but she sent me a video and had a quick view from video chat that convince me to give her a try. Well the 30 year said we are good for today but don't think you are going to be fucking me all night and I must pay her the money soon as I get there. She said I would only fuck her twice. So she got an immediate let's cancel so I turn my attention to the backup. I tell her 3 pm and shortly after I get a text I am in the uber. I am like wtf again someone coming before my scheduled time. I text her say fuck it cum. Shortly she text she's waiting outside. I go down to pay taxi. No taxi. Just her. She has a tummy. Titties border line sag. But she's sorta thick. Not a 120 mil visual. Lucky I said 2 nuts. I am thinking paul you overspent plus she just giving you hour and half. She wasn't ugly but she sure wasn't pretty. More like a 50 mil girl. We get in the apartment I offer her a beer. Play my music. She doesn't smoke weed. She likes the music and we kissed. I mean a wonderful girlfriend kiss. We both enjoy it. I ask can she dance. She says yes. I clear the counter table and it resembles a stripper table to dance on. She gets on it and starts stripper dancer. I videotape her from the back. This is the third consecutive girl who enjoyed the dancing and videotaping. I might be on to something LOL. She dances then get down and we kissing again. She pulls down my sweat pants and start sucking. And sucking well. She got the twist stroke down to a science and I am moaning LOL. She keeps going like she wants me to nut. In 15 minutes I nutted. I am all smiles. She's earn her pay but I have one more nut to go. We go up stairs, I fuck her missionary, she rides me, doggy and I use the wand vibrator her. I fuck her a good while. Knowing I can't nut. I pull off the condom and have her suck me off. I didn't think she could do it honestly and she did it again. I was so pleased and satisfied. I was a tinder surprise. Well I have my 8 on Friday. So it will be back to looking at beauty.

You Didn't Make The Cut

I have 2 bedrooms. Keys to both. I lock all my valuables on the first floor bedroom and used the 2nd flr for fuck room. I allowed the girl to go up there alone because highest thing of value is the wand vibrator cost of $22. That and my cologne was still in my room. I gave the girl a long story about my connection with the security guard and how things go wrong he will deal with it. I am very close to san juan train station so they may not have even taken the taxi. Trust me I was shocked as well but I think they were shocked that I was so quick to say okay you can leave. This as happened 3 times. One I did pay 20 mil taxi, the other I gave the girl 6 mil and she was shocked I gave her taxi money. And now this time. That's how I total up the amount and laughed. Had another tinder girl show up today and went out there it was just her no taxi. But she did ask for the agreed 20 mil taxi. So believe it man. I will go up there in a few and see if the remote is still there LOL. I did not check for that.
    This makes more sense, they probably got there on the Metro, and after you read them the riot act, and they realized they were in "Fort Knox", with nothing of value they decided to cut their losses (time) as they didn't want to hang for 24 hours and bang you for 75 K each, and some weed, beer, and pretzels. Makes sense they wanted to leave, as you didn't pan out as a "stupid gringo" that this tag team could rob. There are other members on this board who have fallen prey to threesome tag teams, and you can never let your guard down, ever.

Good info / wild story

I had interest to see her. I offered 100 mil for her to come to my apartment. She Said wasn't enough. I thought to walk to her place but you saved me. I would have gone to jail.

Posting Limitations