La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    So, wifey previously agreed to threesome (s) in our negotiation.

She and I spent Monday night looking at some girls in my WhatsApp, Tinder, Seeking, etc. Tuesday, she shows me a friend. Not bad, not bad at all. She asked a few times about inviting her over. Before I know it, around 4 p, she's demanding I tell her if I'll pay the girl 250 k. I did the back-and-forth, but finally agreed, because I could tell wifey was comfortable with this chick, and she said she wasn't taking a cut or anything.

The fucking jacuzzi is refilling with cold water, as we had drained it to clean it, in the morning. The friend is supposed to arrive at 6 p. It's 530 p and I'm still working. We start trying to put buckets of hot water from the shower into the jacuzzi. Shit is just not going to help.

The girl calls and is at another building of the same name, in a different part of town. She eventually arrives around 7 p. Wifey gets bored and was already drinking / doing tusi, as I was working. I told her to knock that shit off, but that's just what she does. The girl arrives, and we hang out on the terrace, by the jacuzzi. She changes into a black bikini, as I was preparing drinks, fruit, etc. We start doing some tusi, and wifey just gets in the cold jacuzzi. We start doing body shots (modified for being in the jacuzzi). Sal limon on the neck, wrist, tongue, etc. Fruit in the mouth. Friend and I finally get in the jacuzzi once the drink and music situations are taken care of. Tusi gets going, as does the music, and the girls follow. I start getting a double blowjob, after some three-way kissing. Both girls are working well together, and putting in the effort. Tusi hits, and wifey props the friend up, spreads her legs, and goes to town. This tusi was so much better / stronger than before, it was insane. I was on cloud nine of planet wherethefuckami. I was taking some photos, and then started banging wifey from behind. I never wear a condom with her, which is great, especially in the jacuzzi. I was sucking on the friend's pierced nipples, and kissing her, while wifey sent her over the edge. We decide to move to the bedroom, which feels like it takes 45 minutes, because of moving drinks, phones, bluetooth speaker, grabbing a condom, tusi, etc.

The friend starts returning the favor, and wifey tells me to put a condom on and fuck her from behind while she pleasures wifey. I literally couldn't hold my phone during this, I knew I so badly wanted to catalogue this view, but I dropped my phone and gave up. This was the best threesome experience of my life, and it is all because of the connection with wife. Knowing / feeling this wasn't forced, she was into it, the friend was into it, and I was most certainly into it. It was just different. I was holding wifey's ankles as I fucked the friend, and watched wifey's reaction. It lasted forever. I lost track of time. They switched places, which was perfect, because that meant the condom could come off. Wifey was so fucking wet I don't even know how to explain the feeling. She was laying on her stomach, like a pencil, eating pussy, with me on top fucking her, and watching her tongue on her friend's pussy. I was lost in the moment. Eventually, the friend had came a couple times, and we adjusted. She was next to wifey, kissing, as I put her on her back, with her legs over my shoulders. A few dame leche's and I finally pulled out and came all over the friend's tits. She seemed a little surprised haha. We were so fucked up and into it, that she gave it a pass.

Back into the jacuzzi for more drinks and tusi. The friend starts getting ready to leave after 10 p, and I take another run at wifey. The friend was arranging a taxi, and watching us. We had to take the action to the outdoor couch, and I eventually came on wifey's ass. Wifey paid our tab, and got some cute emojis sent later when the friend got home.

I went up and banged wifey in the jacuzzi, after posting the last photos. I couldn't help it. She was so great about everything, today. Asking if I enjoyed it, telling me super rico, saying she was so wet, etc. I told her we should start doing Two-For-Tuesdays, every week! I don't know their history, but this chick had nipple rings, fake ass (only complaint but I've seen much much worse), expensive bag / shoes. So who knows. Wifey said she's from her neighborhood, but the friend said she lives 8 mins away from wifey. At this point, I couldn't care less. It was amazing. I don't know what happens to my phone when we do tusi, but half the photos are so fucking blurry, that is almost like my fucking eyes / brain have a filter on the phone camera. Not sure if it's the steam, me being a fucking idiot, or what. Wifey had bought 5 g of tusi, when she came back. She's upstairs in the jacuzzi doing some, again. I'm going to have a talk with her, tomorrow, about chilling the fuck out on that shit. I hate when she does it alone, and I don't want to do it all the time.

I'm almost hesitant to have another threesome, after that one going so fucking splendidly!

Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakman  [View Original Post]
    According to you numbers you are well under 100 unless I computed in correctly. 700 k 14 days. That's 50 k a day. You the new blakman LOL. I have a really nice one coming Wednesday from envigado and I am shelling out 170 mil can you believe it. Met in lleras park night club.
    *Correction: 500 k, not 700 k (she wanted 700 k) even Blakman doesn't know how Blamanian I can be, sometimes!

Quote Originally Posted by PolloNegro  [View Original Post]
    Wednesday April 29,2020.

I recently, last night had my flight cancelled for June 15th by spirit airlines, so I have no idea when I will be returning home, but you don't hear me complaining. As long as the work is good and plentiful, I will continue to live here in Medellin and enjoy the atmosphere. I will try to replace my ticket with a July 5th ticket, but I am not sure when Spirit will allow international flights from Colombia.
    PN are you here on just a 90-day entry? If so, do you have any plans for what you will do to extend your stay until July?

That was quick

Quote Originally Posted by SlapShot10  [View Original Post]
    Report To Fucking Follow.

(Just looking at these photos has me ready to go find my wifey!
    You made that happen fast!

Your wifey story is awesome, I'm enjoying every update.

I'm still on lockdown in Prado Centro with the former camgirl. The sex is good and all I pay for is food and wine. Still though sometimes I feel like she boyfriended me up and I get frustrated. Not enough variety in my life right now. I've got my apartment in Laureles scoped out for when the quarantine is lifted and I step out to be free again. Can hardly believe that tomorrow will be six weeks.

Still walking Botero every day and it gets better by the day. Still nothing like pre quarantine days but there are a ton of honeys nonetheless. I'm looking to swoop up a cutie before Pollo Negro gets all the good ones!

Lugnut.

Rtff

Report To Fucking Follow.

(Just looking at these photos has me ready to go find my wifey!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9815.jpg‎   IMG_9824.jpg‎   IMG_9843.jpg‎  

Lol

Quote Originally Posted by FunLuvr  [View Original Post]
    After the Yahoo reporter totally misrepresented facts at the Trump-DeSantis news conference yesterday, who believes anything they write?
    How about Reuters? Step out of victim mode for a moment and realize everything isn't about Trump.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-h...-idUSKCN2252QN

Quote Originally Posted by Recondite  [View Original Post]
    It seems like Copa and Avianca may be in trouble in the near future: https://finance.yahoo.com/amphtml/ne...161216415.html.

I had a trip to Medellin on Copa for April and got credit for a future flight. But this is something to consider for people booking flights now or with travel credits. I'd hope the Panamian government bails out Copa given their local importance but if they suddenly go bankrupt you can lose your trip or be stranded mid trip. Any this is something to keep an eye on in these interesting times and definitely get insurance on your upcoming trips.
    After the Yahoo reporter totally misrepresented facts at the Trump-DeSantis news conference yesterday, who believes anything they write?

It's The Entry Rules That Need To Be Known

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    You can buy a ticket whenever you want with no worry of losing the money. If you pay with a credit card. Travel insurance covers your money in the event you cancel. Just last week I got a full refund of my non refundable one way Avianca fare because Avianca canceled the flight, no questions asked from my credit card issuer. It was a bit of luck for me because I had forgotten I bought the ticket until Avianca e-mailed me about the cancellation.

The same terms apply in the event Avianca goes bankrupt. I don't know why anyone would pay cash unless they are in Al-Qaeda or something. If you buy a ticket and decide you don't want to take the flight for whatever reason, then the insurance premium will have some value because you would be on the hook for the fare.
    Interesting how AVIANCA handled your situation versus the experience my friend had with COPA who had to enlist his credit card provider as well to get his refund. I have experience flying on both of them, and always found AVIANCA customer service far superior to COPA, hence your lucky your ticket was with them versus COPA.

Regardless, I won't be buying a return ticket until the Colombian government has formally opened the Country and the entry requirements to the Country are known. I want to avoid the hassle of getting my money back for a flight in the event there is a mandated two week quarantine which nobody knows at this time. So for a guy wanting to come to Medellin this summer for a few weeks, in my opinion it wouldn't be prudent to buy a ticket now not knowing whether they are going to be quarantined for two weeks. Hopefully a negative test result will get around this by the time they open back up, but they have been pretty conservative to date how they have handled things to their credit.

Perhaps things will be wide open so buying a round trip ticket now with confidence like you that someone can easily cancel and get their money back will be a call guys will have to make, I just see some potential issues buying now for a future date when the state of things are unknown, hence I'm going to wait.

Fiction

Wednesday April 29,2020.

I have to address a few things, there are no shortages of girls, there are no shortages of fruits, and there is no shortage of mean green. There should not be a price increase in any of these, so I need people who do not know where to locate these items at to stop screaming that there is a shortage of any of these items.

I recently, last night had my flight cancelled for June 15th by spirit airlines, so I have no idea when I will be returning home, but you don't hear me complaining. As long as the work is good and plentiful, I will continue to live here in Medellin and enjoy the atmosphere. I will try to replace my ticket with a July 5th ticket, but I am not sure when Spirit will allow international flights from Colombia.

With all of the nay say, about pricing, about girls in Parque Botero I decided to head down to the world famous Parque Botero and sure enough it was many more girls than normal and many many less than before. Here is a bad thing about living in Medellin, once you are here and you have a system in place, going to the park to wait around becomes a drag and a bit of work. I have very beautiful girls who come through to see me at rock bottom prices. There is no way that I am going to sit in the park nowadays and wait or rent a short term hotel when I have dimes coming through daily for $120,000 pesos and doing all kinds of incredible things. Honestly the quarantine has me spoiled and I have no idea how I will cope when things return to normal.

I know where all of the mean green spots are so I decided to hit my favorite hole to see if the mean green was available since there were rumors that it was not available and it was in short supply? This was all a bald face lie. I went to my favorite little spot and bought 40 Blunts for $165,000 pesos, so there is no shortage of the mean green. I don't smoke, but my friend girls do and some of my gringo friends do, so I called them over and gave them a few as I had many and I do not indulge.

I am still banging 6-8 girls daily, I still have to turn away girls every day and try to reschedule them for later, so no is no shortage on the things that mongers desire. I wish all of the BMs were here and we were having a great big party, I know some girls that would really blow your mind, trust me. As always, Pollo Negro is out!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ana part 8 pic 7.jpg‎   Mean Green Pic 1.jpg‎   Fruit Pics 1.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Admin3; 04-30-20 at 02:55.

You can buy a ticket whenever you want with no worry of losing the money. If you pay with a credit card. Travel insurance covers your money in the event you cancel. Just last week I got a full refund of my non refundable one way Avianca fare because Avianca canceled the flight, no questions asked from my credit card issuer. It was a bit of luck for me because I had forgotten I bought the ticket until Avianca e-mailed me about the cancellation.

The same terms apply in the event Avianca goes bankrupt. I don't know why anyone would pay cash unless they are in Al-Qaeda or something. If you buy a ticket and decide you don't want to take the flight for whatever reason, then the insurance premium will have some value because you would be on the hook for the fare.

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    Avianca has already asked the Colombian Government for bailout monies and are in much worse financial condition than COPA.

For all of those who want to return, it would be prudent to wait until the Colombian Government formally opens up the Country, and under what conditions. If one of the requirements is a two week quarantine period, well that will be show stopper for many. Nobody really knows when and under what circumstances Colombia may open up. In other words the Country may be open to other Countries but not anyone from the USA unless everyone is tested etc.

So if somebody buys a ticket now for a future date, and even if they get the insurance, they might get their flight monies back, but what about the insurance premium..

Gina's damaged total $9.

Quote Originally Posted by Gargano19  [View Original Post]
    Dude after a long time I have seen such a fun report. Thanks for taking time and writing it. Little sad that I didn't know about this Gina when I was here. Would've love to meet her, just for experience. She's clearly a street-smart crook and sees you as an easy target, no shame in that. I hope you fucked her brains out before deleting her number. That's what I do to girls who try to be crook-ish smart. Revenge sex is best kinda sex.
    I total up the damage $9 but sometimes it's the principle. Gina is good pussy but a headache. I am not a softy or a sucker and don't subject myself to major theft. She text me this morning wanting to send me a chick I fucked before. Told her no then gave her the block. Today I have an 8 coming to visit. 170 mil. Not used to paying that price but she did ask for 250 mil. I will give a report if it's worth it. Hey man reports gives valuable info. I don't mind even if it gets a chuckle.

Quote Originally Posted by Blakman  [View Original Post]
    Its a Tuesday and I am unsure if I should fuck or not cause theres a very pretty girl coming to see me next day. But I am feeling horny. Get a call from volunteer recruit Gina. Gina is a girl I met lleras park. Before Quarantine I had very little interest to entertain Gina. I felt she was on sorta on the street side. But by default I included her in a 3 some. She was wild, sexy, manipulative, hustler and petty crook. That's Gina in a nutshell. I have 3 encounters with Gina. She has not stuck to the agreement and each time she stole something. Her sex is good enough, reasonable enough, to offset the petty crime. Gina introduced me to another chica that performed tremendously in a 3 some. She then introduced me to another girl who performed tremendously on a duo. So on this day She sends me a pic of a girl. 2 photos look beautiful and one look suspects. My brother warns get more pics. I ignore and say its only 70 mil what you got to lose. I arrange with Gina. The girl is hour and half late. I see the uber and walk down to the lobby door. When I see her theres very little resemblance to the pic, looks little like a boy girl. I say uno momento and take off leaving her or him outside. I wait 20 minutes til they leave. I tell Gina that no way I was going to entertain that person. Gina swears she's a girl. Sends me another pic. But I am like no. I am not meeting with her. Gina decides she will come promise me a good time. I have been avoiding her because our second meeting she brought another girl without my permission. I made sure store majority of things in bedroom locked away. Agreement 3 hrs, 2 leche, oral no condom 70 mil. Gina gets to apartment looking wild. It's her typical look. Wants to smoke weed no problem. Strips and does sexy lap dance. I think all the Colombian girls are good at that then says let's go upstairs. Gina starts sucking my dick and then says you pay me very little 20 mil more for more suck. I agree. The sex is great and I come in her mouth on her breast. Gina does not go in shower to wash it off. She walks downstairs. I follow immediately after here. Gina tries to get me to pay for the girl who I denied seeing. Says they charged her. I am so upset cause she made it seem like that was forgotten and it was going to be 3 hrs of fun time. Anyways she's trying to be forceful about the situation and say she's not leaving til she gets paid. When they think clever then you have to think clever. I said in English let me get security. Then I said are you talking about paying uber or paying for the girl she said paying for the girl. My neighbors was on the balcony so I said in Spanish seguridad. So she heard that I said papi I am just talking uber. So I said how much 10 mil. She said yes. I paid that then she brought up the 20 mil for upsell in blow job. Paid that. So now she's at 100 mil. And I was just ready for her to leave. So I didn't get the 2 hours remaining or 2nd nut. But 1st one was explosive. After she left. Discovered rolling paper and lighter was missing. Gina is Deleted.
    Dude after a long time I have seen such a fun report. Thanks for taking time and writing it. Little sad that I didn't know about this Gina when I was here. Would've love to meet her, just for experience. She's clearly a street-smart crook and sees you as an easy target, no shame in that. I hope you fucked her brains out before deleting her number. That's what I do to girls who try to be crook-ish smart. Revenge sex is best kinda sex.

An eventful day

Its a Tuesday and I am unsure if I should fuck or not cause theres a very pretty girl coming to see me next day. But I am feeling horny. Get a call from volunteer recruit Gina. Gina is a girl I met lleras park. Before Quarantine I had very little interest to entertain Gina. I felt she was on sorta on the street side. But by default I included her in a 3 some. She was wild, sexy, manipulative, hustler and petty crook. That's Gina in a nutshell. I have 3 encounters with Gina. She has not stuck to the agreement and each time she stole something. Her sex is good enough, reasonable enough, to offset the petty crime. Gina introduced me to another chica that performed tremendously in a 3 some. She then introduced me to another girl who performed tremendously on a duo. So on this day She sends me a pic of a girl. 2 photos look beautiful and one look suspects. My brother warns get more pics. I ignore and say its only 70 mil what you got to lose. I arrange with Gina. The girl is hour and half late. I see the uber and walk down to the lobby door. When I see her theres very little resemblance to the pic, looks little like a boy girl. I say uno momento and take off leaving her or him outside. I wait 20 minutes til they leave. I tell Gina that no way I was going to entertain that person. Gina swears she's a girl. Sends me another pic. But I am like no. I am not meeting with her. Gina decides she will come promise me a good time. I have been avoiding her because our second meeting she brought another girl without my permission. I made sure store majority of things in bedroom locked away. Agreement 3 hrs, 2 leche, oral no condom 70 mil. Gina gets to apartment looking wild. It's her typical look. Wants to smoke weed no problem. Strips and does sexy lap dance. I think all the Colombian girls are good at that then says let's go upstairs. Gina starts sucking my dick and then says you pay me very little 20 mil more for more suck. I agree. The sex is great and I come in her mouth on her breast. Gina does not go in shower to wash it off. She walks downstairs. I follow immediately after here. Gina tries to get me to pay for the girl who I denied seeing. Says they charged her. I am so upset cause she made it seem like that was forgotten and it was going to be 3 hrs of fun time. Anyways she's trying to be forceful about the situation and say she's not leaving til she gets paid. When they think clever then you have to think clever. I said in English let me get security. Then I said are you talking about paying uber or paying for the girl she said paying for the girl. My neighbors was on the balcony so I said in Spanish seguridad. So she heard that I said papi I am just talking uber. So I said how much 10 mil. She said yes. I paid that then she brought up the 20 mil for upsell in blow job. Paid that. So now she's at 100 mil. And I was just ready for her to leave. So I didn't get the 2 hours remaining or 2nd nut. But 1st one was explosive. After she left. Discovered rolling paper and lighter was missing. Gina is Deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by RudeBwoy100  [View Original Post]
    I want to travel as early as September to Medellin, do you guys think the casas & strip clubs will be back to normal by then or how do you think the coronavirus will change the sex industry going forward?
    I think you have to wait till year end to see things back in normal. Because now the situation is like there are spikes going to increase due to weather.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Uhh, since you are trying to be in an aged-based "normal relationship", what are you going to do once the chick turns 24?

Maybe you are just not trying hard enough or maybe you are trying too hard. I am from Atlanta. I remember my grandfather being 60 years old and having a girlfriend 19 years old. My dad is 69 and married, and he has brought chicks in the age range you are looking for over to my house before. Me, myself, I want nothing to do with American chicks these days. I was never brought up that people had to be certain ages as long as it was within the confines of the law.
    Man, I admire your grandpa. That's the right way to live life. I typically start look for replacements when a girl is 6 months away from her 22nd birthday, 24 is grandma in Medellin, way pass retirement age.

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    Uhh, since you are trying to be in an aged-based "normal relationship", what are you going to do once the chick turns 24?

Maybe you are just not trying hard enough or maybe you are trying too hard. I am from Atlanta. I remember my grandfather being 60 years old and having a girlfriend 19 years old. My dad is 69 and married, and he has brought chicks in the age range you are looking for over to my house before. Me, myself, I want nothing to do with American chicks these days. I was never brought up that people had to be certain ages as long as it was within the confines of the law.
    Man, I got lucky!

I'm in my 50's, stuck in the US for the crisis, and found a 20 year old flaquita from Central America in a grocery store of all places.

She doesn't speak but a few words of english, I helped her out with something, exchanged numbers, and now she hangs out in my condo, and is so damn sweet, and calls me Papi, Lol.
    And yes, she takes good care of me, and I give her a great escape from her otherwise over crowded living conditions.
    A win win! 😀

Posting Limitations