La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Perreo

So this is kind of related to our sport, but kinda not so lets see.

Anyone here have experience going to clubs in Medellin (doesn't matter what kind I guess) to find girls and perreo to reggaeton? Or this is literally fucking every where like sand at the beach?

Yes yes, I realize it just a prelude to the actual event of banging the shit out of her but the act of finding the girls and having them grind on (like many many during a period in the dance floor). But this is really hot, at least IMO.

Aside from not trying to get my wallet jacked from behind, being drugged in my drink at the club, I realize there is some exposure / risk to this.

Ideally, I would like to hit casa's in the day time and / or SW's but at night I would like to get a 4-star dinner then heading to one of these clubs to find bitches to grind on and possibly turning that into a paid encounter. I also can't imagine a better way to break the ice with some of these girls. Or is this what is being done already? When ya'll say "picking up girls" at places like Club Gusto, do y'all try to dance with her a bit or its str8 up:

Hola!

Cuanto cuesta?

Vamos una motel!

But Why

Quote Originally Posted by FortuneWaffers  [View Original Post]
    If the girls in Casa's and on the streets all also have pussies and assholes, why roll the dice with a Facebook or tinder girl? Every other drugging happens to be associating yourself with one, and yet I have yet to read about anything happening at a casa. I understand the fantasy aspect of fucking a street hoe but why risk the former 2 while places like FaseII and Las Islas are around to provide similar quality looking girls in a controlled environment? Isn't it 200 Mil to bang out a chick at one of these higher end places, you can do it there and won't have to worry about the Chica raiding your shit as you go take a long ssst. Maybe there is an appeal to Facebook hoes I am not seeing. I have been hit-up by a few and tbh, they are not much hotter than the hoes I see online on Photoprepagos.

You guys also always mention how facebook girls are super late to the dates. I don't know man, I don't have a lot of patience. Part of why I want to fly down to a 3rd world country chasing their cheap and readily available pussies. If I can take a cab ride to a location knowing there are hoes there hot and ready when I arrive no matter what. On my schedule, is enough for me to say fuck the Facebook game.

My biggest fear is really to wait on a date, get impatient when she gives me that bullshit Colombian timing, jerk off to relieve the wait-anxiety and have no interest in the ***** that is stuck in traffic. I rather chase orgasms while on foot out and about. I am not trying to frustration-jerk myself out of a nut with the little bit of time I get to spend in Colombia.
    You raised several points that are worthy of discussion. So, why peruse the Facebook / Tinder / On-line girl aren't they more of a danger? I would argue that they are not. We all have our preferred methodology and I'm not here to tell you mine is better than yours. It's not. Yes, I've read about the drugging. But it doesn't concern me so much. Why not? Because first of all, I make it a policy to not take a new girl, I don't know or who doesn't come highly recommended by someone I respect and bring her to my hotel room. Now understand my hotel will make a copy of her cedula (and she better remember to bring it as I asked) but even so, if I haven't seen her before I usually take her to a love-hotel. Yes it adds 15-20 bucks to my date but the nice places lock you in the room until you're done and then they check the mini-refrigerator to make sure nothing has been taken and if so, they charge you for it before you can leave. This guarantees that the girl better not try to drug you because she won't get out of the room without the police there. After a first visit that was comfortable I don't mind having them to my hotel, but I sure as hell put away anything that I don't want stolen either in a safe or some good hiding place (or have the front desk hold it for me).

But the facebook / tinder / whatever girls are more expensive so why? I get to look at pictures read some of their posts and get a flavor of the girls life. Maybe I like it, maybe I don't. If I do and she responds to a message, I get to chat her up a little and see if I think we would have a good time together or is she too mercenary. A lot of these girls have some work that they do and this is a way to earn more. It's frequently not an "only" source of income. This has worked pretty well. I would say that my experiences were good (or better) at least 75% of the time using this paradigm. My experiences at casas has been less expensive (for sure) but I would say my degree of satisfaction was more like 33% of the time maybe slightly higher, say 40%.

Some of the online sights Mileroticos or Photoprepagos frequently you are dealing with an agency or a person of entrepreneurial leanings (to be nice about it) and they send the girls out as the calls come in so you can frequently find yourself with the girl that you didn't really want, knocking on your door. If you could be sure, you would probably only deal with independents but it's not easy to be sure. And as far as timeliness. Well Latinas are very good with time but I tend to stay in Laureles that side and the girls don't get hung in traffic nearly as often. Poblado is usually congested and you can count on delivery being late.

Yes, I could save some money if I went more with the casas but I like to do things during the days and so ordering in for the evenings (even if it means a quick cab ride to the love hotel) works for me. It might not be a good trade off for you, in which case I say: Best of Luck! Enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneHickman  [View Original Post]
    I will let others speak to their experiences. Mine is that the pros. The ones that have travelled, typically on instagram, and other social media and have boat loads of followers, seldom perform. They are eye candy. They know it well, and know how to cash in on it. Performance is not needed as a part of that equation. Offers come easy, and if yours is not enough, or quick enough or wahtever else, then your transaction is deleted.

The good ones are those new to the game, or the part time ones, or the ones knowing it is P4 P but perhaps hoping for more. You'd be ignorant to dismiss all these as minor leagues or be and see class hoes. Some are great lookers, and give you the GFE and even PSE that your instagram models will never do. Anyway to each their own.
    There is a classic story from Buenos Aires. There was a chica that met one of the guys from the AP House. I don't even remember her name now. Perhaps she was working at a low-end privado when she was discovered. Soon she was a featured dancer at Jackson's stripper parties. Next thing she has her picture painted on the entrance wall at Hippo which was a high-end strip club in Recoleta. Last time I saw her at Hippo I was introduced to her and then 10 minutes later she was out the door with another guy. They say she was getting $200 for a 30 minute encounter. I myself never had the pleasure of her company. So she went from being a $30 chica to a $200 chica within the span of two years or so. GeneHickman you are absolutely right about finding them early in their careers.

https://www.photoprepagos.com/prepag...llin/sexo-anal

Oh, but there is and doesn't seem hard to find at all in Colombia for that matter if you willing to pay an extra 18 USD propina. My trip is in October but I have been "networking" with a few of these photoprepagos on Whatsapp, been gauging prices and negotiating possible future pricing LOL. From my few exercises, I have found that ALL the ladies on the site will respond within 30 minutes if not right away and is receptive to any attempt of broken Spanish on the whatsapp and most know very very basic English ideas, as I would imagine this site be a BIG player for locals and gringos alike.

Thus, I have no worries about finding the anal in Medellin. Just need to scope out Love Motels or AirBNB suites to host these prepagos in, certainly not in my own temple. Luckily, many of these online vixens have reviews on local Columbia Foro's if you are wise enough to seek after. Knowing this fact now, honestly, I can get posted up in a Love Motel of 7-Days (entirety of my allotted vacation PTO days) relying entirely on this site and a Food-delivery app and Never leave the premise. There are like 100+ anal vixens on the site, rationale, even if 50% won't answer, you still looking at 50+ to deal with. This fantasy alone drives me to try to move here and teach English online for a gringo salary.

But I have other things I would like to do in Medellin this trip, although I would imagine I would use this site to try to set up at least my daily morning nut with an anal vixen off this site. Honestly, wish I had more time to spend here.
    Thanks for the response, there's a lot to learn when playing out of the US. There's no reviews posted up on this site?

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    What is it that makes you imagine that? You saw a few fotos and now you have her life all figured out. Could even be a scammer for all you really know. You are sounding like a stalker.

I thought the main purpose of P4P was to cut through the bullshit. Now you are driving your anxiety level up plotting how to pay someone that you don't even know is really real.
    I have been on other Tinder dates in Medellin. I tell them straight out that I am looking for only compaia dama. We always agree on a price beforehand. I turn down the ones who want to go to a bar or dinner.

No need to get tense because you can get laid within an hour in Medellin. I can afford to go to Fase Dos or La Isla if it is late in evening. I have been to both places solo. No problem.

How I am her stalker if she is the one who matched with me on Tinder? I follow her on Instagram but I have never messaged her. She looks good in a bikini. What can I say?

In your script she stayed at home Sunday night and masturbated herself to sleep. In my script, she hooked up with somebody and made some money. Or in reality it was something in between.

I literally have "liked" hundreds of girls in Medellin on Tinder. I am currently matched with about 10 of them. I have also tried to connect with Facebook chicas. There are many guys on this Board chasing Facebook chicas.

The chance of it being a set up is why you meet them in a public place or at a motel.

In conclusion, we have one guy that has pursued Instagram models but nothing has come of it. He thinks you need to be fluent in Spanish perhaps because these woman want to be seduced.

I had the unicorn event of a Instagram model that I follow matching with me on Tinder. I said I was only looking short-term physical intimacy and I would be in Medellin later this month. She did not respond.

So from reading the Board Facebook yes, Tinder maybe and no one has had any luck with Instagram. I would like more reports on agencies and apartments in Laureles (I have reported on three).

Quote Originally Posted by BigBossMan  [View Original Post]
    Actually I am not major league. I have rejection letters from Harvard, Stanford and MIT to prove it. But I am not ashamed that I competed and failed.

Anyway this Instagram, Tinder and Facebook chica never responded to me. But I imagine she reached out to numerous guys and went out on a date last night. I am just wondering what kind of offer she took and how well she performed. If that situation comes up again what are the best tactics.

As an experiment, I signed up for the Secret Benefits site. I notice that the sugar babies that I find the most attractive disappear rather quickly.

So I wonder if I offered the Instagram model model 640 COP (the price I paid for a top Colombian looker at Habanos 3 weeks ago) within 15 minutes of her matching with me on Tinder if we would have been fucking in the Ibizia Suites an hour later?
    I will let others speak to their experiences. Mine is that the pros. The ones that have travelled, typically on instagram, and other social media and have boat loads of followers, seldom perform. They are eye candy. They know it well, and know how to cash in on it. Performance is not needed as a part of that equation. Offers come easy, and if yours is not enough, or quick enough or wahtever else, then your transaction is deleted.

The good ones are those new to the game, or the part time ones, or the ones knowing it is P4 P but perhaps hoping for more. You'd be ignorant to dismiss all these as minor leagues or be and see class hoes. Some are great lookers, and give you the GFE and even PSE that your instagram models will never do. Anyway to each their own.

If the girls in Casa's and on the streets all also have pussies and assholes, why roll the dice with a Facebook or tinder girl? Every other drugging happens to be associating yourself with one, and yet I have yet to read about anything happening at a casa. I understand the fantasy aspect of fucking a street hoe but why risk the former 2 while places like FaseII and Las Islas are around to provide similar quality looking girls in a controlled environment? Isn't it 200 Mil to bang out a chick at one of these higher end places, you can do it there and won't have to worry about the Chica raiding your shit as you go take a long [CodeWord140]. Maybe there is an appeal to Facebook hoes I am not seeing. I have been hit-up by a few and tbh, they are not much hotter than the hoes I see online on Photoprepagos.

You guys also always mention how facebook girls are super late to the dates. I don't know man, I don't have a lot of patience. Part of why I want to fly down to a 3rd world country chasing their cheap and readily available pussies. If I can take a cab ride to a location knowing there are hoes there hot and ready when I arrive no matter what. On my schedule, is enough for me to say fuck the Facebook game..
    Everyone goes for different things. However, it takes experience to learn which is going to be right for you. Your experience will almost definitely fall well short of your expectations.

The "hoes" in the casas are hot and ready for you the same as the bored girl behind the cash register at McDonald's is hot and ready to take your order. You're just another customer. The most attractive ones are seeing 10 customers a day. Do you honestly believe she's going to be thrilled to see you?

There's nothing wrong with casas. They serve a purpose and they can be fun, if you manage your expectations and use the big head to make the decisions. If you pick a girl based only on looks you'll be disappointed. She's either going to negotiate to double the price or she's going to just lie there bored until you finish.

Turgid wrote about Camilla at Energy. She's an excellent example. She's very attractive. She also has a great attitude. She looks you in the eyes and let's you know she's interested. In the room she makes sure you have a good time. There might be others who look better, but when you look in their eyes, there's nothing. No spark. No interest.

Actually I am not major league. I have rejection letters from Harvard, Stanford and MIT to prove it. But I am not ashamed that I competed and failed.

Anyway this Instagram, Tinder and Facebook chica never responded to me. But I imagine she reached out to numerous guys and went out on a date last night. I am just wondering what kind of offer she took and how well she performed. If that situation comes up again what are the best tactics.

As an experiment, I signed up for the Secret Benefits site. I notice that the sugar babies that I find the most attractive disappear rather quickly.

So I wonder if I offered the Instagram model model 640 COP (the price I paid for a top Colombian looker at Habanos 3 weeks ago) within 15 minutes of her matching with me on Tinder if we would have been fucking in the Ibizia Suites an hour later?
    Probably not. Add another 0 and you'll get into the unlikely, but maybe range.

She is most likely pulling in $1,000-$2500 USD per week from guys that just want her to chat with them online. Maybe she emails a few nude photos or even videos to the high rollers. If she decides to go out with one he's flying her to some exotic location and he's probably young, fit and loaded.

Sorry for the negativity. I was good friends with a top tier adult entertainer many years ago. She had 2 customers she would sleep with. One took her on trips to Europe and Australia, bought her an Infiniti, a Harley and a house. The other one looked like the cover of a romance novel. She would accept modeling gigs for expenses plus $250 per hour for nude, $500 per hour for explicit.

Anyone hitting her up with a cash offer for sex got laughed at.

Anyway this Instagram, Tinder and Facebook chica never responded to me. But I imagine she reached out to numerous guys and went out on a date last night. I am just wondering what kind of offer she took and how well she performed.
    What is it that makes you imagine that? You saw a few fotos and now you have her life all figured out. Could even be a scammer for all you really know. You are sounding like a stalker.

I thought the main purpose of P4P was to cut through the bullshit. Now you are driving your anxiety level up plotting how to pay someone that you don't even know is really real.

Quote Originally Posted by DCups  [View Original Post]
    One of my Colombian Cupid interests with a beautiful face hit me up from Bogota but I will only be in Medellin (for one week). I understand it costs about $50 USD for roundtrip BOG to MDE. Has anyone flown a chica in from BOG? Just curious if it is a hassle or what. Thanks for any replies.
    Not sure whether the fare of $ 50 USD round-trip is correct but all a Colombian needs to fly is a Cedula so there should be no hassle unless you need to buy her ticket for her. If so have her send you a copy of her Cedula so you get her name right on the ticket.

Everybody Rolls Different

If the girls in Casa's and on the streets all also have pussies and assholes, why roll the dice with a Facebook or tinder girl? Every other drugging happens to be associating yourself with one, and yet I have yet to read about anything happening at a casa. I understand the fantasy aspect of fucking a street hoe but why risk the former 2 while places like FaseII and Las Islas are around to provide similar quality looking girls in a controlled environment? Isn't it 200 Mil to bang out a chick at one of these higher end places, you can do it there and won't have to worry about the Chica raiding your shit

You guys also always mention how facebook girls are super late to the dates. I don't know man, I don't have a lot of patience. Part of why I want to fly down to a 3rd world country chasing their cheap and readily available pussies. If I can take a cab ride to a location knowing there are hoes there hot and ready when I arrive no matter what. On my schedule, is enough for me to say fuck the Facebook game.

My biggest fear is really to wait on a date, get impatient when she gives me that bullshit Colombian timing, jerk off to relieve the wait-anxiety and have no interest in the ***** that is stuck in traffic. I rather chase orgasms while on foot out and about. I am not trying to frustration-jerk myself out of a nut with the little bit of time I get to spend in Colombia.
    All of your logic and points are right on the money as far as I am concerned. However everybody rolls different, and some guys are into Facebook and may be because they have never done the SW scene, visited a Casa, or hit up a Strip Club. Or it's just their personal preference as to how they want to roll.

Prime Time in El Centro It Doesn't Get Any Better Than This

If your in Medellin right now, and like the SW scene, it doesn't get any better than I have seen it in the last two days in El Centro in the afternoons between 4 to 6 PM around the Museum, the Veracruz Church, and Carrera 53 that runs behind the Church and the Museum. Due to the flower festival going on there are street performers in front of the Museum and lots and lots of people, tourists, etc. One thing I did notice that I had never seen in this area before was a young family, a blond haired blue eye couple with two young kids standing where the Trannies hang at Veracruz Church who started walking towards the backside of the Church to Carrera 53 with all the bars, etc.

But besides this, I noticed lots of new girls I had never seen before, a mixture of Colombians and Vennies, and some very pretty and thin ones.

It was so busy in El Centro yesterday afternoon that two of my favorite hotels were totally booked when I showed up with one of my regulars, and a buddy of mine experienced the same thing yesterday as well. It's mind boggling how many girls are available right now in this area, it's like they are coming out of the woodwork and it's going to be good all week, and a buyers market.

Quote Originally Posted by GeneHickman  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you should stick to the major leagues in NY and London.

Energy

So far I've sessioned in twelve casas and as always Energy, which I visited today, requires special mention. Before this trip report I must state that I have considered the facebook, instagram, Colombia Cupid, etc. thing but cannot see myself going through with it. I find it convenient to just visit a casa or pick up a street babe and head to a st hotel. My Spanish is not good enough to make spending a longer time with a chica interesting. Hell, even when I pay for the night at a st hotel I am ready to leave after my second pop. My hat's off to you guys who can take these girls to your hotel and spend tons of time with them.

At Energy I was introduced to fourteen chicas all of whom were doable in my book. I required two presentations to decide, the second with all my chosen girls together. Chose the one I thought the best looking of the lot, Camilla. She was very enthusiastic and the session was enoyable. However, I spent more than I would like to for a casa visit. One hour = COP 150. I also had to give her COP 50 for my special treats. Nevertheless, I will visit Energy again as the chicas are a cut above the rest.

On my agenda is Tantra, I was not enthralled by my first visit there earlier this year but would give them a second chance even though their price is akin to that of Energy.

Suriname was Dutch colony.

Quote Originally Posted by Member#2001  [View Original Post]
    Colombia use to be alot bigger than that. Panama, Ecuador, Venezuela, Guyana, Suriname, and parts of Peru and Brazil use to be parts of Colombia. I guess it use to be a huge part of the Spanish empire.

Posting Limitations