La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 260 of 4446 FirstFirst ... 160 210 250 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 270 310 360 760 1260 ... LastLast
Results 3,886 to 3,900 of 66685
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Airport Taxis

Quote Originally Posted by Sun08  [View Original Post]
    A while ago I posted about how to get taxi To and From airport and avoiding overcharge. You can make reservation from the official Airport taxi website or send them a message using whatsapp (+57 3137440680). Once you provide the Name, cell phone number, date, time and destination, you will receive a confirmation including the reservation number and the total cost.

https://acoataxiaeropuerto.com.co/
    Thanks for this info Sun. Have you been able to arrange a taxi with them for late night pickup like midnight or 1 AM? That's the only time I have a problem with the white taxis wanting more than the official rate because there is no line of taxis waiting for customers at that hour.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnieCash  [View Original Post]
    Best women MDE have to offer cost 10 K USD and more.
    The "best". I assume you mean the most expensive.

You had a nice run and covered all the bases. I appreciate the honest assessment and the way you separated personal preferences from objective facts. It really helps guys with less experience. I'm looking forward to reading more from you.

Quote Originally Posted by DonMoscow  [View Original Post]
    I've been reading this forum for a while in preparation to my first trip to Colombia. I think I read all the posts from this year and 2022. Thanks for all you contributions, my first week here was fire. Here is my experience, hoping my info can help out another person reading this in the future.

I am in my mid 30's, been to over 2 dozen countries (mostly European countries), speak conversational Spanish. Have mongered in Spain, Germany and Brazil.

As I have travelled a lot, I knew what I needed for this trip: burner phone, fee free ATM card and American condoms. For my past trips to Europe, I usually just pack a bag and go, but coming to South America, I have to be extra cautious. I have an iphone 14 with no sim card slot, this actually complicated things for me this time around. When I went to Brazil last year, I just pull out my sim card from my iphone 11 and put it in my old iphone 6 and that was my burner phone. Now I don't have a sim card for my old burner phone anymore. What a bummer. I also have a list of prepagos I wanted to fuck, chicas from IG, prepagos with good reviews on a Spanish forum, and several casas in centro and laureles..

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    So you are saying that the 30 second rule does not apply to prepago pussy?
    I guess it depends on whether you lick, slurp, suck, and than swallow the remnants. Almost like a babe that doesn't like giving head, and just kind of licks the shaft and head, versus taking it deep, swirling, and sucking like a Hoover vacuum.

Streetwalkers in Poblado and El Centro

I just visited El Centro yesterday and now I can give you an informed opinion about the street walkers there. I did two separate walks through the streets near the church and this is what I thought. Out of the 30 or 40 girls that I saw, I thought there might be two girls that were possibilities. The majority of the girls were unattractive, old or really sleazy looking in a bad way. A fellow board member took a walk with me and he expressed his opinion that there was one girl that was a possibility. Now you just need one girl for that day so I can see that you can have fun in El Centro for a very cheap price If you can find that one girl that you like everyday.

I am now in Poblado and I've been walking around Parque Lleras. In my humble opinion, the street walkers on the whole are better looking and there are a few girls that I find attractive and would take. The bottom of the barrel that you see in El Centro or not present in Poblado. I think they understand that they would not be popular with the gringos in Poblado. When I sit in that plaza, I do have girls approach me and chat with me and ask whether I want to go with them. They are very nice about it and they were a few that were young and attractive but definitely not innocent in any way.

Just in that limited time period, I didn't see any overlap between the street walkers in El Centro and those in Poblado but I have no reason to doubt the opinion of others that there is some overlap.

I didn't ask the price of the girls who approached me but two did tell me that I could have a lot of fun with 200 mil. Twice girls in pairs asked me if I wanted a threesome.

So if you're just sitting in the plaza playing with your cell phone and you make eye contact with some of these girls, they will approach you and ask if you are interested in having them entertain you.

In El Centro, everyone chatted with me in Spanish but in Poblado, a few of the girls chatting with me in English or at least partially in English, the words that are important to close the deal.

Airport Taxi

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    Information is power, my recommendation is to make it known to the drivers that you know the rate. If they insist then just use uber / didi / inddriver.
    A while ago I posted about how to get taxi To and From airport and avoiding overcharge. You can make reservation from the official Airport taxi website or send them a message using whatsapp (+57 3137440680). Once you provide the Name, cell phone number, date, time and destination, you will receive a confirmation including the reservation number and the total cost.

https://acoataxiaeropuerto.com.co/

FB group

Is the Medellin Hall of Shame FB group still around, can't seem to find it anymore.

So you are saying that the 30 second rule does not apply to prepago pussy?

Quote Originally Posted by Surfer500  [View Original Post]
    If your not going down on theses babes after 2 or 3 other guys have cream pied them that have not douched afterwards, your really missing out on some very delicious tasting pussy!

Quote Originally Posted by AmorPorFavor  [View Original Post]
    Yup the broke ass cheap Charlies never get to experience the best the women of MDE have to offer.
    Best women MDE have to offer cost 10 K USD and more, I feel truly sorry for cheap Charlies that never get to experience them and are scraping the bottom of the barrel with the cheaper ones.

Trip report. Week 1 of July

I've been reading this forum for a while in preparation to my first trip to Colombia. I think I read all the posts from this year and 2022. Thanks for all you contributions, my first week here was fire. Here is my experience, hoping my info can help out another person reading this in the future.

I am in my mid 30's, been to over 2 dozen countries (mostly European countries), speak conversational Spanish. Have mongered in Spain, Germany and Brazil.

As I have travelled a lot, I knew what I needed for this trip: burner phone, fee free ATM card and American condoms. For my past trips to Europe, I usually just pack a bag and go, but coming to South America, I have to be extra cautious. I have an iphone 14 with no sim card slot, this actually complicated things for me this time around. When I went to Brazil last year, I just pull out my sim card from my iphone 11 and put it in my old iphone 6 and that was my burner phone. Now I don't have a sim card for my old burner phone anymore. What a bummer. I also have a list of prepagos I wanted to fuck, chicas from IG, prepagos with good reviews on a Spanish forum, and several casas in centro and laureles.

7/1.

Landed in MDE at around 3 pm. Breezed through custom, they asked me for my address and purpose of the trip. I was one of the first in line, the whole process was less than 15 minutes. There are several ATMs before you exit the airport, I pulled out 300,000 cop with 20,000 fee. Took a uber to my airbnb located in Poblado. The cost for the ride was just over 100,000 cop. It was a quick ride from the airport, took about 30 minutes. I got to see the valley on the way and it was beautiful.

My airbnb is located a few blocks from Calle 10, on the hill, 50 bucks a night. It was recommended to me by a monger I met in Brazil last year. Small 1 bd apartment, with doorman checks IDs of your visitors. You are required to be at check in desk during her arrival and departure. I checked in with the doorman and he gave me his personal number and said I could call him if I needed anything. Right away I knew he would do me favors for tips, which later turns out to be right and at huge advantage of me. The place when I checked in was very clean, I did have to ask for cookware but it was resolved quickly. I am on the 4th floor, no view of the mountain from the room, but on the roof the view is amazing.

After I settled in, I went to a store near poblado park to buy a sim card. 35,000 mil for 30 days, 12 gb data, Had a meal at a taco place in Manila. Then I hopped in a supermarket to buy some essentials and food. The supermarket is called Carulla, very wholefoods like, no complaints.

I forgot to mention that I had a date set up for the evening already. I messaged the chick I wanted to fuck the most a few days before I arrived. We have a dinner date and sex for 300,000 at 6 pm. I went back my place to drop off the grocery and headed right back for the date. She told me that she was going to be 15 minutes late which is something that I expected in Latin culture. I told myself that if she doesn't show up half pass 6 I would bounce. She showed up at 6:10 which was all good. I've been chatting with this chick for a few weeks, found her on IG, she has 25 k followers, want to be influncer, 22 years of age, I will add her photo at the end. We had dinner at an Indian place half way from calle 10 to my apartment. It was her first time trying delicious indian food and she enjoyed it a lot. I ordered her chicken tikka and I had dal masala, we shared the food and I told her about the long grain indian rice and she was super impressed. Her name is Melissa, from a small town an hour north of Medellin.

Fast forward, we got to my place, she had her cedula scanned and up we went. We started in the shower but I was too horny and couldn't wait until shower was done. I'd been saving my load for a week so I grabbed a condom and fucked her against the wall. I came so quickly and I was embarrassed. I told her that and of course she didn't care. We dried ourselves and I carried her to bed and ate her out for the next twenty minutes. She came multiple times and I was ready for around two. This time I lasted as I normally would. We did a few positions. She was good in bed, lot of moaning and eye contact. Then we took a break and had round three. She is not a clock watcher. She left at 9 ish. 300,000 well spent, plus dinner of course. I got her whatsapp and I told her that I wanted to see her again. She said she had the 3rd off because it's a holiday. Since the session went so well and I invited her to come to communa 13 with me. More on that later.

I walked her down so she could leave. But I didn't want her to leave just yet. I wanted to check out lleras so I asked her if she wants to come for a beer. She said she had to go home which is alright with me. I went down to Lleras and saw basically what I had seen on youtube videos. A few girls were making eye contact with me, but they weren't my type. I said what's up to a group of Americans and they invited me to go to a club with them. Clubs aren't really my thing but I wanted to check out the talent so I went in one with them. I didn't like it there because I never liked clubs. I excused myself but exchanged contact with one of the guys.

I wondered around a little more because I wanted to get a few numbers. Saw this chick named Luisa, very good looking. She wanted 500,000. I wasn't going to have another session after 3 arounds with Melissa. So I got her number and headed back.

7/2.

Sunday chill day in Colombia. I texted the guy I met the night before, he was hangover, wasn't up for anything until later. The main road was shut down for people to walk and run on. I followed that road to Santa Fe mall, had lunch, looked around. A guy chatted me up, another American. Nice convo. I wanted to do some non-sexual activities, so asked him to come to laureles. We took a uber to Laureles. Very nice area. We started in Parque del rio, then walked to unicentro, then the stadium. We had dinner there. Really nice guy, he showed me around and I bought him dinner at a super busy restaurant called Crepes and waffles.

7/3.

I had been waiting for this day as Melissa and I were going to go to communa 13. I met her at San javier metro station. From there we took a yellow taxi to the favela. I thought the place is very overrated, lots of people, street performers, graffiti, etc. I was bored after like 20 minutes. Melissa seemed to enjoy it a lot. All I wanted was to get back to my place in Poblado and do the one thing that I wanted to do with her. So I offered her Indian food again and of course she could not resist. Unfortunately the indian spot was closed so went had to settle for non indian food. Then back to my place, three rounds again, better than the first session as we know each other better this time. She left in the early evening. Like the first night, I went back to Lleras and got a a few more numbers.

7/4.

Fourth of July back home but first work day in Colombia. I went down to centro in the morning to check out the casas. I have a list ready, new life, aife, sexy amigas and zadanly. First was new life, the infamous casa of medellin. I easily found the blue door and headed up stairs. There were a few guys waiting already. I saw at least 3 cute ones but they were taken by the guys before me. Well, first come first serve. I paid the fee and got the f out. I walked over to aife and it was a huge let down, so bad there. All the chicks were 5's. Next up Amigas, the lineup was similar to New Life, 2 o 3 were doable. I picked a girl and paid half hour with her. She is cute but didn't even want to wash her hands. I told her that I washed my hands so she needs to wash hers too. Since she is not very hygienic, I just had her blow me off in condom. I left in less than 10 minutes, def won't repeat with her. Next was zadanly. The lineup was better than aife, but not by much. I didn't session there.

Since I was in centro already, then I thought why not go to ground zero. It was a short walk from the casa zone, 10 minutes or so. This was 1 pm, plenty of chicas standing and ready to provide. Most of them were not my likings. I think I might have pulled 1 or 2 of them, but since I had a blow job already, I just wasn't horny enough. But that changed when I saw this tall woman with big boobs and ass. She wanted 100,000 for an hour and I countered with 60,000. She then wanted 80,000 but I insisted on 60 mil so she agreed. She wanted to go to the motel by where she was standing, and I was like nope, we go to where I pick. I took her to a motel that someone mentioned on this forum, 20 k for the room. Once she got naked, you know she was a hot chick when she was younger, but I think she is in her 40's now. She's got enhanced boobs and ass, big and hard. I did some tit fucking with her then finished in doggy. I guess I crossed that off my list, street MILF from medellin.

Thoughts on centro: I felt safe during day time. There were plenty of locals doing their things. Just need to watch out for pickpocketing. And guys, do you homework so you don't look lost. I had the map memorized and knew how to get from casa to casa and casa to ground zero, and it was my first time there.

7/5.

This day I went to some appointment only casas in Laureles. Casas here are more expensive, around 150,000 an hour vs less than 100,000 in centro. Still, around 40 bucks for an hour, it's nothing for us from north america or europe. First was ellas eroticas. I texted them in the morning and they got back to me at noon. I made a cita for 1 pm. When I arrived the chick was not there. I was showed 3 girls but I didn't like any of them. It was a waste of time. From there, I walked to energy, ok lineup, I almost picked a one, but she has way too many tattoos and that was a turn off for me. From there, I wanted to check out another casa near la 80, but I've been texting with Melissa to set up another date, so I thought I would save my leche for her. I ubered back to Poblado. No sex on day 5.

7/6.

Guatape, no sex. More numbers from lleras.

7/7.

Melissa came in the evening, another 3 round session with her. Each time we meet, there is more chemistry. Maybe I should just stick to her. Jhaha.

7/8.

A girl named Sara on IG. Not as cute as Melissa, but big natural boobs and ass, it's genetic if you know what I mean. Damage was 220,000 for 2 hours.

Ok, I don't want to type anymore. Will post another update soon. I am here for 3 more weeks.

Bon Appetit

Quote Originally Posted by MarquisdeSade1  [View Original Post]
    There is oral gonorrhea, genital warts / hpv virus, syphilis, probably the last 2-3 mongers jizz.

And I'm sure there are at least few other things.

But other than that.

Bon Appetit.

Probably safer licking the shower floor of a truck stop that has never been cleaned.
    If your not going down on theses babes after 2 or 3 other guys have cream pied them that have not douched afterwards, your really missing out on some very delicious tasting pussy!

Drinkin in Lleras

Quote Originally Posted by DonMoscow  [View Original Post]
    Gents, help out a newbie please. What is a good venue by Parque Lleras to have a beer and watch the lleras girls walking by until I see one of my likings? Some venues seem to over charge based on google reviews. Thanks.
    My fav place is Lico Express on a corner in the parque area & a few doors down, the Medellin beer factory, under gustos, which now has tables in the street to partake.

Medellin Friday July 8th 23: The girl with thd sad story.

The girl with the sad story:

Boys for most of you this is no news flash. But sometimes it's good to be reminded. Some of these chicks get by making up sad stories to simp suckas (like myself) and getting them to send money. They have literal scripts written. They will involve their mother, their children, their pets in some sad story from which they need your help $$ I'd say 99% are total BS. So a fellow ISG buddy hooked me up with a chika with such a story. She's a fb chick. I won't go into the details of her sad story, but I told her that first I really wasn't that interested in sex. Now those of you who know me, know how I am and would be shocked that I've been in Medellin almost a week and only been with 2 chikas. I'm really looking for quality over quantity and really just enjoying myself. This spinner is quality, 18 yrs old, five six, thin, well shaped ass. So I tell her this along with the fact that nobody is going to buy her sad story. She actually seemed to be shocked I told her I didn't have sex as a priority. She wanted 400 k to solve this sad story. So we talked and talked and I figured wtf let's meet.

When she steps out of the taxi, I'm thinking bait and switch. She doesn't look anything like her FB posts or her cedula (ID card). I get really skeptical. But I figured we'd do lunch and see what happens. I'm staying by the towers of Bonbonao, or something like that, so there are plenty of places to have lunch for 13,000. As we walk together and have lunch, she starts to endear herself to me. We laugh. We talk. We joke. And I get a really nice, sweet almost innocent energy and vibe off of her. I start thinking maybe her story is true. And it reached the point where it didn't matter; she convinced me that she was really a sweet heart. So we went back to my place and smoked up. (not trying to brag bc I didn't grow it but I get the best shit.) Then I went DATY on her and gave her what she claims was her first oral orgasm. She loved it. I told her to relax a bit and laid down next to her. After a bit she wanted to return the favor. She took me in bare and proceeded with a decent bbj. Def not a pro BJ but very good none the less. She takes coaching very well. Then she asks if she should get on top. I say sure. She jumps on me raw. Freeking awesome. I do ask if she is on birth control and she shows me her arm with the stick in it. Cream pie time boyz. What can I say? 18 yr old pussy is just divine. OMG. I tried to hold on as long as I could. I rolled her over for a little mish, but it was just too sweet. I dropped that nut as deep as I could inside her. Doesn't get much better than that boys. Moral of the story: Maybe some of those sad stories are true.

I hadn't slept much in the last few nights so after snuggling a bit with FB sad story girl, I sent her home and took a long nap. Not the best idea because I was wide awake at 11 pm. What to do? Roll a joint call my taxi buddy and head over to Lleras. It's good to go out with no bullets. Gives clarity. So it's late again. Friday night. Parque LLeras. It was definitely more active than previous nights. More girls. More movement. Plenty of action if you seek it. I have been reporting to another ISG buddy that the girls I talk to tell me things are slow and competition is tough. They aren't making money. He says its BS. But my observation on these last 3 nights is that there are more girls than gringoes. And what they are saying could be true. I'm drawing from a fairly good survey of ladies I've spoken to. It started raining as we reached the am hours, so that put a damper on the action. As I walked through the park I run into an old flame of mine who doesn't live in Medellin but comes when she needs money. She claims she rarely gets any work. In any case, I was happy to see her and she seemed to reciprocate. We talked and I told her look straight up all I have is 190 k. If you want to get out of the rain and chill lets go. She didn't hesitate. She got her things and we were out of there. Now she and I hung out for a while back in 21 so I knew this was BBFS. We got back to my room and start to get it on. She is legit still so shy and hesitant, unsure, and nervous, just like a chick when she's new. I ask her, amor if you're like this with me and you know me, how do you do this with other men. She says it's horrible. She just can't get used to it. Even with me it's been so long since we are together; she's nervous. And indeed she is. I try to go DATY but she says my 5 oclock shadow is irritating her. Again its more that she's just shy. So I poke my little buddy in her love tunnel with no rain coat and go to town. I ask her about baby protection and she shows me the stick in her arm. Cream pie time boys. And as you know. It doesn't get much better than that. She tells me not to come in her but. Why not? Another great night in Medellin.

Medellin Thurs. July 6th 23

I have been talking to this IG chick for over two years ago. We were supposed to meet up then but things fell through. Finally got to take her out on this night and we went to Botana, a Mexican joint in Mall Palma Grande, and ate the taco sampler. I really recommend it with Horchata to drink. This chick is a total MILF Vennie with a banging bootie. She was on her period so I had to settle with just a date for now, but I'm sure I'll get a piece. Ended the date around 10 and hit up my taxi driver buddy to come over smoke up and head over to LLeras to stroll. Had no intentions of hooking up. As we entered the park I'm accosted by this really hot blonde well built Vennie who started talking me up. I told her I wasnt interested but she asked to get my number. Now I'm trying to remember when that ever happened before as I can't recall. I wound up giving my number again to another cutie from Rio Negro later that night after she asked for it. They never called so whatever. My taxi buddy is obviously a local and he insisted on dragging me into the dark corners of LLeras to evaluate the effects of these new policies. He says that businesses have been clobbered. As I have debated this topic with other ISG members, please keep in mind that I'm only the messenger. As to what I can compare to two years ago, I would tend to agree with him based on my limited perspective. Anyway, the selection in the park was better than my previous post but it was late again. We strolled through lleras and then headed out to the street.

The street selection was also ok, and as I told you another cuttie from Rio Negro asked for my number. I'm all about a chicks energy and vibe. I've been doing this for many many years and I don't care how good she looks if my intuition isn't feeling her I move on. As I'm strolling down the street I hear someone calling my name. It's the Vennie from before. Now I kind of dig her energy at first and was definitely thinking I might partake. She wants to go to the car to smoke but wants 50 k for her and her friend=100 k. I told her I'm not doing that. She then says just enough for taxis, so I say what the hell? We take them back to my place to roll a joint and hang out a bit. At this point she busts out some Tussi and her friend and my buddy all snort some. I decline. We had a lot of fun with these chicks but her energy was a little to off the wall for me, so as of yet I did not reach out after she texted me. Overall a fun experience and there seemed to be an ok selection if you put in a bit of effort on this night.

That pic is so heavily filtered it could be anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Carrib  [View Original Post]
    Noted and you are absolutely right, though it was years back, I have been burned by a monger who showed the Chica the pic and post.

At admin sent you a note, please remove the face pic as I am no longer able to edit the post.

Posting Limitations