Masion Close
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    It's quick and cheap to grab an uber from Centro to upper scale restaurants, bars, and clubs in Laureles. You spelled it out very well. I was a little confused by the original post. If I were happy in the gringo hotel I would just stay there and not worry about or question what goes on in Centro and why so many of us hang out there.
    I feel like I'm missing something and if there are 9's to be had for $10 then I have been missing something. I'm going down Sept. 19th so I will definitely check it out this time. Been to Medellin about 5 times and never went. Is it like Santa Fe in Bogota?

Quote Originally Posted by CPlusPlus  [View Original Post]
    So a while back that I went to Medellin I meet with a semi pro from Parque Lleras and befriended her, we had intercouse when I was there, met even her family and she was a good side chick to screw on my trips there. We of course kept contacted once I returned to the states, we would talk through wassapp, we would send each other nudes and we would actually do video calls touching ourselves in exchange of me sending her mobile recharge and sending her money, well time past and I mean I got bored of her plus I have my GF here in the states, I told her this and she was not at all happy about this, as she knows the money transfers and the mobile recharge will disappear. I guess she screenshotted a conversation we had where she said good morning how you feeling and I sent her like 6 dick pics telling her I had a morning wood and she said that was unsolicited and that she wants to charge me for acoso sexual (even though I have conversations as well where she is sending me nudes and saying things of sexual nature.) She is right now extortionate me saying she wants a million pesos so she won't charge me, which I am actually going to do since a million pesos is not so a lot for me but regardless the problem would be if she is to still persist with this after sending her that amount and if I could actually be in trouble for it. Important info: she is over age, she is of a poor background I do see it hard for her to have access to an attorney and be persistent on it, obviously I am in a totally different country as well, I don't care if I get a travel ban to Colombia but I do not want to be arrested for having sexual conversations on the phone with a hooker. Like I said I really don't know how this would work if she were to hypothetically sue me if I can get into some serious trouble for sexual harassment (women always have an advantage in these type of things). She said that she already investigated and I can get into some serious trouble but I think she is just bluffing and wanting to rob me off the million of pesos and perhaps even more money afterwards if she were to not let this go.
    Stop any contact with her, eliminate her from all your contacts, don't answer to any of her mails. After a while she will leave it. Don't worry, she can't do absolutely nothing. A mad ex girlfriend is not an international legal matter

So a while back that I went to Medellin I meet with a semi pro from Parque Lleras and befriended her, we had intercouse when I was there, met even her family and she was a good side chick to screw on my trips there. We of course kept contacted once I returned to the states, we would talk through wassapp, we would send each other nudes and we would actually do video calls touching ourselves in exchange of me sending her mobile recharge and sending her money, well time past and I mean I got bored of her plus I have my GF here in the states, I told her this and she was not at all happy about this, as she knows the money transfers and the mobile recharge will disappear. I guess she screenshotted a conversation we had where she said good morning how you feeling and I sent her like 6 dick pics telling her I had a morning wood and she said that was unsolicited and that she wants to charge me for acoso sexual (even though I have conversations as well where she is sending me nudes and saying things of sexual nature.) She is right now extortionate me saying she wants a million pesos so she won't charge me, which I am actually going to do since a million pesos is not so a lot for me but regardless the problem would be if she is to still persist with this after sending her that amount and if I could actually be in trouble for it. Important info: she is over age, she is of a poor background I do see it hard for her to have access to an attorney and be persistent on it, obviously I am in a totally different country as well, I don't care if I get a travel ban to Colombia but I do not want to be arrested for having sexual conversations on the phone with a hooker. Like I said I really don't know how this would work if she were to hypothetically sue me if I can get into some serious trouble for sexual harassment (women always have an advantage in these type of things). She said that she already investigated and I can get into some serious trouble but I think she is just bluffing and wanting to rob me off the million of pesos and perhaps even more money afterwards if she were to not let this go.
    This is ONLY my opinion, but as long as you don't go to Colombia, they can't touch you for something like this. This is not murder afterall. Now, if that is really against the law, and she goes to the cops and makes a report (she doesn't need to know a lawyer or judge, just go to the cops), and you enter Colombia, you would be flagged and arrested.

Basically, if I were you, I'd contact an attorney in Medellin and ask about the law in reference to what she is saying. Most likely it's a bluff, but who knows. If she sees that you aren't falling for this, she's liable to go tell them that you raped her. While you may not get long-term jail sentence, but would probably spend some time in preventative detention until trial, and you'd spend thousands and thousands to defend yourself. Either way, I would forget about Colombia forever.

As for the extortion, you must know that she will continue to ask for more and more. It will never stop, that's how extortion works.

Quote Originally Posted by Queens35  [View Original Post]
    200,000 short time? Don't be a sucker! You are grossly overpaying. Most (except the spoiled princesses) will happily accept 150 k.

9's and at least one 10 at the Mansion? We must have a different scoring system. I have never seen a 9 there in 3 trips.
    Grossly overpaying? 50 k pesos equals $16 at today's rate of 3002 pesos, I wouldn't say it's "Grossly" overpaying. Definitely overpaying though. I thought the price was set by the guys anyway.

You are in the states and she is in Colombia? Bro! Are you a fool? She can't touch you. [Deleted by Admin]

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa  [View Original Post]
    We all have different scoring systems.

One man's 9 or 10, may be a 7 to you, and vice versa.

Obviously.
    Here! Hear!

But I am surprised someone could not find their dream girl in 3 trips to the Mansion, sounds almost like a lie.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    And I'd put them at mostly 8's with the possibility of a 9.

Or to put it another way, why would you go to the beach when you can stay in a hotel with a swimming pool?

Some people should stay at the Mansion. If you speak no Spanish and aren't willing to learn a little, stay there. If you are worried about speaking to taxi drivers who speak no English, go there. If you need a wingman and can't find one, if you're worried about trying something new or afraid to walk a few blocks alone, go there. If you don't mind paying triple rates for a cheap hotel room, go there.

I stayed for 2 nights in their cheapest room, which would have been fine except it has no bathroom. The bathroom is about 40 yards away, down several, unlighted stairs, past the pool. Not the best situation for any drunk, old gringos with bladder problems. The bar is nice, but rather basic. The other guests are nice, you can probably find someone to socialize with. The hotel staff was nice. I would consider another 2 day stay some day, in a different room.
    I thought I had to stay to enter, now I feel like an ass. Although I love the convenience and didn't know any better on prices.

Quote Originally Posted by Wolf662  [View Original Post]
    Bigger selection, cheaper prices? Between the strip clubs, street girls and Casa's there must be 300+ Starting at 30 k or $10.

And I take them to my hotel if I want. Which is $26 a night, 15 stories with a beautiful view of the city at night.
    But how do they look?

Quote Originally Posted by ElMechanico  [View Original Post]
    I think you can pay 50 k COP if you are not a guest. Just call the reception and ask. They all speak excellent english. The most I have ever paid there was 200 K COP. The standard rate was 150 k COP. Have they gone up?

El Mechanico.
    Yeah, 200 k now, 300 k for all night. Not bad with the current exchange rate flirting with 3000.

A fool and their money are soon parted. I wouldn't even worry about it. End of story!

... I guess she screenshotted a conversation we had where she said good morning how you feeling and I sent her like 6 dick pics telling her I had a morning wood and she said that was unsolicited and that she wants to charge me for acoso sexual (even though I have conversations as well where she is sending me nudes and saying things of sexual nature.) She is right now extortionate me saying she wants a million pesos so she won't charge me, which I am actually going to do since a million pesos is not so a lot for me but regardless the problem would be if she is to still persist with this after sending her that amount and if I could actually be in trouble for it. Important info: she is over age, she is of a poor background I do see it hard for her to have access to an attorney and be persistent on it, obviously I am in a totally different country as well, I don't care if I get a travel ban to Colombia but I do not want to be arrested for having sexual conversations on the phone with a hooker. Like I said I really don't know how this would work if she were to hypothetically sue me if I can get into some serious trouble for sexual harassment (women always have an advantage in these type of things). She said that she already investigated and I can get into some serious trouble but I think she is just bluffing and wanting to rob me off the million of pesos and perhaps even more money afterwards if she were to not let this go.
    She knows you have money, cause you've been sending it to her.

A million pesos is not a lot for any of us here, however, it will never stop at the million pesos, she's an extortionist.

I would tell her exactly that, that she's an extortionist, and that you've already contracted a lawyer in Colombia who's talking with the authorities about her extortion activity.

Do guys actually send dick pics like that?

Crazy stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Queens35  [View Original Post]
    I
    9's and at least one 10 at the Mansion? We must have a different scoring system. I have never seen a 9 there in 3 trips.
    We all have different scoring systems.

One man's 9 or 10, may be a 7 to you, and vice versa.

Obviously.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatore007  [View Original Post]
    You have to stay in the hotel to enter. Girls hang out by the pool from 2 to 6 ish, then they go into the basement which is a small lounge / bar / dance floor. Girls are 200,000 pesos or 300,000 pesos for all night. There are plenty of 9's and always at least one 10.
    200,000 short time? Don't be a sucker! You are grossly overpaying. Most (except the spoiled princesses) will happily accept 150 k.

It's quick and cheap to grab an uber from Centro to upper scale restaurants, bars, and clubs in Laureles. You spelled it out very well. I was a little confused by the original post. If I were happy in the gringo hotel I would just stay there and not worry about or question what goes on in Centro and why so many of us hang out there.

Quote Originally Posted by JjBee62  [View Original Post]
    And I'd put them at mostly 8's with the possibility of a 9.

Or to put it another way, why would you go to the beach when you can stay in a hotel with a swimming pool?

Some people should stay at the Mansion. If you speak no Spanish and aren't willing to learn a little, stay there. If you are worried about speaking to taxi drivers who speak no English, go there. If you need a wingman and can't find one, if you're worried about trying something new or afraid to walk a few blocks alone, go there. If you don't mind paying triple rates for a cheap hotel room, go there.

I stayed for 2 nights in their cheapest room, which would have been fine except it has no bathroom. The bathroom is about 40 yards away, down several, unlighted stairs, past the pool. Not the best situation for any drunk, old gringos with bladder problems. The bar is nice, but rather basic. The other guests are nice, you can probably find someone to socialize with. The hotel staff was nice. I would consider another 2 day stay some day, in a different room..

Is this a Legal issue or no?

Posting Limitations