"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    What kind of freak shit is this? Can anyone pickup on the accent?

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/88501
    Whehe, lady in the front just realised it wasn't a good idea to sit front row in squirt class.
    I like the sounds the squirter makes though.

Good bro

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    (I would never be concerned about offending a hooker by the way. If selling ass and sucking dicks for a living does not offend them, then is it really possible for me to?).
    Would you be concerned about offending a politician? A lawyer? A plumber? A roofer?

What if a laborer / professional could suck pussy and make 10 times more money?

We're all the same no matter how much you care about saving a buck, no matter how many dicks a little honey sucks.

You've been pretty solid for quite a while now. Please don't unnecessarily insult the pussy stock. No one here is better than the hookers we employ.

We are lucky to be born buyers, it's that simple.

Cheers Mr. E!!

What kind of freak shit is this? Can anyone pickup on the accent?

http://www.worldstaruncut.com/uncut/88501

Quote Originally Posted by Chicago85  [View Original Post]
    On Saturday I nearly managed to take back two non-working girls, much to my surprise. We dance more, lots of light touching with both girls and I ask them if they want to go back to party at our place (it's around 12:30 am) and they converse and agree. More dancing and at this point I pull them aside and I offer them 300 k (thinking 3-some). This results in puzzled looks and one of them asks to switch to English to make sure she understood. Myself, being an idiot, thought that I offended them so I raised the price to 350 k.
    So it wasn't the 300k that they were offended by. (I would never be concerned about offending a hooker by the way. If selling ass and sucking dicks for a living does not offend them, then is it really possible for me to?) Many guys lose sight of the real world by dealing in this fantasy world so often. Especially the guys who only get laid by going to a country where their money goes longer. They get the mentality that every woman in the poorer countries that we monger in are hookers and you must pay them for pleasure. If you would have gotten the girls back to the apartment and things had popped off and you had written about it, well most posters would have sworn that could not happen for free and wanted to hang you for not giving money to the poor women. But despite what the monger crowd thinks, most women are not out for money, . Some just want to have a good time the same as you do. That is why I will never offer money to ANY woman who I do not know as a known hooker. I guess you found that out the hard way by jumping the gun.

It turns out they weren't working girls after all (ha ha)!! I of course apologized profusely and they continued to dance with me, but it did end my chances with them. Surprisingly they just liked dancing with a better dressed gringo and said the local guys just wanted to grope them (if only they knew).
    It seems they definitely KNOW now.

The forum has given a lot to me so I'll do my best and give back with a trip report.
    Thanks for the great report. I learned a lot from it and it will definitely be of use to me when I'm back down there in January.

Quote Originally Posted by Quagmire1974  [View Original Post]
    Dellorto, I was a "first timer" to Medellin from October 30 to November 8 and never set foot near Jake's or the Mansion. You don't need middlemen to meet chicas in Medellin. Here's how I did it:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...orts&p=1799106#post1799106.

I also have additional forum posts on here about which hotel I was lodged in and great restaurants in Medellin. Use my trip reports for your benefit.
    Thanks for the advice and your reporting, I'll keep it in mind. Still in early planning phase.

It Isn't That Difficult

Quote Originally Posted by Dellorto  [View Original Post]
    Ah, thanks. Just started reading up on Medellin. So far Jake seems to be a logical reference in Medellin to start off with. Especially for first timers.
    Dellorto, I was a "first timer" to Medellin from October 30 to November 8 and never set foot near Jake's or the Mansion. You don't need middlemen to meet chicas in Medellin. Here's how I did it:

http://www.internationalsexguide.inf...orts&p=1799106#post1799106.

I also have additional forum posts on here about which hotel I was lodged in and great restaurants in Medellin. Use my trip reports for your benefit.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackUp  [View Original Post]
    Hi Dell,

I used Jake for the introduction.

Q.
    Ah, thanks. Just started reading up on Medellin. So far Jake seems to be a logical reference in Medellin to start off with. Especially for first timers.

Medellin (Nov 8-15)

The forum has given a lot to me so I'll do my best and give back with a trip report. This was my second trip to the city, the first being during the World Cup. At that time I was with non hobbying friends so I focused on the local girls.

Sunday, Nov 8th.

I landed around 5:30 pm at MDE and made my way through customs. The airport is mid-sized so not too hard to navigate. On the second floor there are a series of ATMs that you can use. Citibank, the one I used, was a bit further down. I was able to take out 1. 5 M pesos, but I understand the maximum is 1. 6 M. They charge 3% for the conversion, but you get the market rate so better than exchanging USD at the cambio. Next was a taxi into the city. It was 60 k pesos (20) and took around 50 minutes to get to the Mansion. I suggest using the official taxis. The amount of money that you save using an unofficial one is just not worth the risk.

The mansion itself is a nice set up. The main Mansion has 12 rooms I believe. I stayed in #1 for the first two nights which was great. I don't mind spending a little bit more as I need to also work out of my room and it's nice to have more than just a bed ha ha. For the third night I was scheduled to be in room #10 at the Mansion 1, but it was double booked with my buddy so they transferred me up the hill to Mansion 2. It was a bit of a pain having to go up there, but they gave me a 10% discount and it was nice seeing another place. Overall Mansion 1 is where the action is at and Mansion 2 is where you go if you want some sleep ha ha. Free breakfast at both and treated well by all staff.

Sunday and Monday were DEAD at the Mansion. It was my first time there and an unfortunate experience. There were 4-5 girls on Sunday and 3-4 on Monday. None of which were to my liking. Things turned around a bit on Tuesday with 7-8 girls. I think someone raised hell with the owner and they brought some girls in. Cost was 150 k, but many girls started at 200 k first. Girls started arriving as early as 7-8 pm and the best selection was maybe 10 pm. Some guys who had been there longer said there were 20 girls on Friday / Saturday so I guess my timing was just off.

On Tuesday night we also went to two strip clubs. One was La Isla which was about 10-15 minus from the Mansion and cost 10 k to enter. It's basically a big warehouse looking place (although clean) with lots of couches and one main stage. Girls were 180 k I believe and pretty hot (although lots of fake stuff). I'the say there were 30-40 there. The biggest turnoff about the place is the upcharge on everything. Beers were 20 K and they made my buddy pay 20 k for a water although it was 5 k on the menu. Couldn't figure that one out. All in all good girls, but watch your wallet! Fase Dos was the second. It's closer the Mansion and I think prices on girls were the same although there were half as many and the quality was less. We didn't get there until a little after midnight so that might have been an issue as well.

Wednesday through Sunday I ended up getting a night penthouse place near Parque Lleras with two buddies and this is where things really took off for a number of reasons. There first was that a couple of the girls we met mentioned how big the use of Facebook is for some working girls. We each created new profiles for this, added a bunch of their friends and wallah. There were 6-12 girls to choose from every day. For these 'in calls' the cost was usually 200 k (I paid 150-250 k all in depending on girl looks and popularity), but the girls were young, hot and very GFE. They usually hung around for a bit as well. The second reason was Gusto nightclub. I had heard that Blue was the place to pick up girls, but Gusto is a pretty great one now as well. You need to be careful though as there are some girls that aren't working there as well (more on that later). The best time to arrive is 11 pm-11:30 pm. Wednesday and Thursday also seemed to be the best nights here for working girls. Many would start as high as $200 USD (but we played on their jealousy with other girls and pulled them for 200 k. The trick is to negotiate with them away from their friends and to let them know ' that another girl will go with you for 200 k, but you like them better. ' That usually did the trick.

On Saturday I nearly managed to take back two non-working girls, much to my surprise. My two buddies brought their prepagado girls and I just tagged along to dance. Next thing I know there are two college age girls, including one Selena Gomez twin, glancing our way. I introduce my self, ask them to dance, and then I buy them drinks (beers) and they accept. We dance more, lots of light touching with both girls and I ask them if they want to go back to party at our place (it's around 12:30 am) and they converse and agree. More dancing and at this point I pull them aside and I offer them 300 k (thinking 3-some). This results in puzzled looks and one of them asks to switch to English to make sure she understood. Myself, being an idiot, thought that I offended them so I raised the price to 350 k. It turns out they weren't working girls after all (ha ha)!! I of course apologized profusely and they continued to dance with me, but it did end my chances with them. Surprisingly they just liked dancing with a better dressed gringo and said the local guys just wanted to grope them (if only they knew).

Other places:

Babylon – Most popular place on Thursday nights with plenty of young female Paisas and loud dance music. A local friend said it was something like 50 pesos for guys and free for girls before 10 pm and then 70 pesos after. This was for all you can drink and it was open until late.

Envy (Top of Charlee Hotel) – It's free and has a great view of the city. We went on Thursday and Saturday and there were just enough people to fill the seats. Beers were 10 k and house drinks 22 k. No girl scene to speak of. I'm told Wednesday is the best night.

Kukaramakara – On the 7th Floor of Rio Sur mall. Nice place with good live, authentic Colombian pop music. Plenty of attractive local Colombian women. We paid 25,000 pesos ($12) for entry into both Kukaramakara and Sixttina.

Sixttina – 7th floor as well. Basically a higher end club playing reggaeton and electronica. It appeared to be a better heeled clientele. More guys than girls though.

Sinko Bar – 3rd floors of Rio Sur mall. Best meal that we had in Medellin. More pricey than other places, but I still think we only paid $25 each and that was for appetizers, meal, and a couple beers each. It had a nicer crowd of upper class Colombians with some gringos and dates mixed in. Nice balcony view of the city.

Gimnasio Santilla. I like to get a workout in most days and I found this gym to be pretty good. A week pass there is 55 k, but you can get daily passes through the mansion for 13.5 k. The place is large and although the equipment is a little bit old it works. Starting around 5 pm there is usually a good group of local paisan rolling in after work and my god many of them are knock outs. No need for motivation with a dozen of them around during your workout!

Hi Dell,

I used Jake for the introduction.

Q.

Quote Originally Posted by QuackUp  [View Original Post]
    Went back to Jake's place to rest up for my blind date. The girl I was set up with was named lorena. Very pretty girl, my type all the way. She arrives around 19:15. When I get in the taxi, I think I threw her off a little. She wanted to go to Parque Lleras but I told her I wanted to have some tapas. So we went to a restaurant in Poblado called Ole Ole. It was rated high on Trip Advisor but we thought it was just okay. Many tourist there because all I heard was English being spoken. It's funny, the table next to us had a group of 6 young guys who tried to be discreet but couldn't help but look at Lorena. I don't blame them. As far as dinner goes, the best tapas was the batata bravas. Everything else was just so so. The paella was one of the worst I ever had. The rice was dry and sticking to the pan. We shared a dessert but that was just okay also. From there, back to Jake's place for some fun. The session turned out just okay. CBJ, FIV, DATY, multi positions but no DFK. Only small pecks. She left between 22:30 and 23:00 and I gave her $250,000 cop.
    Thank you for your reports. Which service did you use to hook up with this Lorena?

Last night in Med.

Today I have a date with a girl a fellow member gave me contact info. For. Thanks V. I had called her from my phone when I was in Cali, but for some reason in Medellin my phone wouldn't connect. So yesterday, I asked the guard at Jake's apt. To lend me his phone. He was kind enough to let me use his phone and I called her. (I will call her A because I'am not sure I can give her contact info. Out). The phone dropped the call a couple of times so I tried as fast as I could the tell her to meet me at a restaurant called la Cantine. I would be in front of the restaurant at 13:00. With my shitty Spanish, I was just hoping she understood my directions. The restaurant was less than 10 minutes by taxi from Jake's place. I got there around 12:45 and waited outside for her. 13:00 comes around, nothing. I'am thinking either she's not coming, she didn't understand my directions, or hopefully, she's just running on So. America girl's time. 13:15 comes around and now I'am thinking she's not coming. The restaurant is an open air restaurant so I go inside and take a seat near the middle of the room looking towards the entrance. At about 13:25, I see a young girl at the front of the restaurant. I get up thinking it's her but then another girl, her friend apears and they start talking. Now, I'am really thinking she's a no show. Then the two girls at the front of the restaurant walks away from the restaurant but returns a short time later. The the first one comes inside the restaurant and ask the waiter for something. The waiter turns towards me and points to me. I did tell the waiter I was waiting for a friend earlier. Anyways, the girl heads towards me and I stand up and ask, are you A? She smiles and says yes. I was happy, a young, beautiful chick to have lunch with me. She then introduces me to her friend. I think she brought her as protection. She then asked me if I saw her outside. I said yes but since I didn't know what you looked like and I was expecting you to be alone, I didn't think she was my date. Once settled in, we had a great time. The food at this restaurant was probably the best meal I had in Medellin. I had the Duck, the two girls had the steak and fries, which they loved. The restaurant is high by Colombian standards, but when I saw my amex statement, it came out to $68.00 usd for the three of us. But again, the food was really good. After lunch, A asked what now? I said I never been to a love motel in Colombia, want to go there? She said yes and if I wanted her friend to come along. I told her I only wanted her but maybe next time. I gave her friend some money for the taxi back home and we ended up at La Cabana. It was $85.00 cop for six hours. I know we weren't going to be there that long because I had to get back to Jake's for an earlier than yesterday date. The hotel was a little run down but it did the trick. This young 18 year old gave me my first BBBJ of the trip and it was a good one. Before we had our clothes off we were making out like crazy. My type of girl. The whole session was GFE and the best session so far. After we finished, it seemed like she wanted to go another round. I told her I wanted to but I had to get back to meet a friend. Talk about bad timing. I was getting some information from her when I realize that my phone was gone. Because of this, I forgot to ask if I could give out her contact information. I gave her $200,000 cop and another $50,000 cop for taxi and tip. If I return to Medellin, she will probably be the first person I call.

Got back to Jake's place around 17:10 for a 17:30 date. I scheduled it early because I had a 05:45 flight back to Cali the next morning. She didn't arrive until 18:45. It was fine because I was able to converse with Eric and another guest until she arrived. The second blind date was Daisy. Another looker with a great body. She said she teaches dance and it shows. I was going to take her to a Peruvian restaurant but she wanted Mexican. We ended up in Parque Lleras and she took me to one of her favorite Mexican restaurants. This should work out since I wasn't that hungry after that great lunch that I had. She ordered a burrito and I ordered a taco with fries. This taco was probably one of the worst tacos I have ever eaten. I'am from L. A. So when they say taco de res, it usually means real meat. There idea is ground beef. I took two bites and just ate the fries. From there we head back to Jake's and this girl is another winner. GFE with plenty of DFK. So for my last night in Medellin, it couldn't have turned out any better, at least when the girl are concerned.

I had an early morning flight from Cali to Mde on Viva Colombia airlines. I left my suitcase at the Hotel Cali Plaza and just took my backpack. Even with the added fees, it came out to around $80.00 usd. Since I was early, I took the bus to the San Diego mall. I was expecting a regular size bus, but it was more like a mini bus. It took about an hour to get there and you pay the driver before you get off. It was $9,000 cop. Had time to kill, so strolled through the mall, used the bathroom, then caught a taxi to Jake's place. Taxi fare was around $9,000, we did hit traffic. At the apartment, I took a nap and then headed off to Energy. At Energy I was presented with about 15 girls. Most looking pretty hot. How some of you guys remember names with a lineup like this, is amazing. I think the girl I took was named Andrea. Tall slim and pretty. Her session was just okay. CBJ, FIV, DATY, multi positions but no kissing. She was a trip though, while she was doing CG on me, I lightly spanked her ass. She first had a reaction that maybe I f_ up! Instead, she tells me to spank her harder. So I do, then she says harder with both hands. I'am slapping her ass so hard I was starting to sweat. How I kept my erection with my full concentration on spanking her, is beyond me. After a while my arms are dead. I tell her to get beneath me so I could finish in mish and give my arms a break. After finishing, my arms felt like I had pitched a complete 9 inning shutout. So it wasn't the best session, but it sure was unique.

Went back to Jake's place to rest up for my blind date. The girl I was set up with was named lorena. Very pretty girl, my type all the way. She arrives around 19:15. When I get in the taxi, I think I threw her off a little. She wanted to go to Parque Lleras but I told her I wanted to have some tapas. So we went to a restaurant in Poblado called Ole Ole. It was rated high on Trip Advisor but we thought it was just okay. Many tourist there because all I heard was English being spoken. It's funny, the table next to us had a group of 6 young guys who tried to be discreet but couldn't help but look at Lorena. I don't blame them. As far as dinner goes, the best tapas was the batata bravas. Everything else was just so so. The paella was one of the worst I ever had. The rice was dry and sticking to the pan. We shared a dessert but that was just okay also. From there, back to Jake's place for some fun. The session turned out just okay. CBJ, FIV, DATY, multi positions but no DFK. Only small pecks. She left between 22:30 and 23:00 and I gave her $250,000 cop.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnGault  [View Original Post]
    Yes those were were great posters, but lets not forget the legendary Urbanwildlife.
    Indeed! Time to Play and Old Parr bear a remarkable resemblance to 'Old Urban'. And before that, Urban's 'father' was known as On The Go but he got banned in a blaze of glory back in about 2004. Its nice to see the continuity. It gives one a warm fuzzy feeling.

I'm in Medellin now because I had a dental emergency. A crumbling bridge and a greedy dentist in Ft Lauderdale had me looking for alternatives and as I was familiar with Medallo from previous visits, I quickly booked a flight here. I'm having it done at a clinic near the mansion for a third of the price. Bright, modern professional place. Time will tell but I feel optimistic.

Due to the last minute situation I couldn't get into the mansion so I rented an apt on Airbnb. A week for $45 a night, a couple of blocks from the mansion / oviedo etc. Beautiful place, but the camaraderie of the mansion can't be beat.

I seldom read or post as the topics have been covered ad infinitum but as I was here I looked at the forum and saw Urban Wildlife was mentioned in dispatches and I just couldn't resist. Even swami Ricker is still here (peace to all; pass the bong etc).

Prices

If all you want is a sexo report than read no further.

In MDE on Tuesday afternoon, and greeted by rain. Also a little rain today.

Taxi from the airport wanted 70 K. I took the bus to Centro instead for 9 K,and it took a while for the bus to fill up, but I was in no hurry since this is a dental trip for me. Metro was 2 K. Got a haircut for 8 K,and a pedacure for 10 k.

I had trouble at the upstairs airport ATM. I had to use 3 different cards, and after many trys I got my money. Turns out with the fee it came to around 3050 pesos per dollar. I think when I was here 18 months ago it was under 2,000 then.

Surprised there are already a lot of Christmas lights up.

First time in Colombia when I was not excited to be in country, but going to the dentist is no fun.

RE: Thanks for the good recon on Sites Hotel!

Quote Originally Posted by jdit  [View Original Post]
    Thank you, Quagmire1974. Based on your good research and report, I just booked a couple of weeks at this place. Appears to be a optimal blend of location, comfort, cost and quiet with a "guest friendly" environment.

My first trip to MDE last July I stayed at an AirBnB place which was cheaper but just not up to my vacation / business travel standards. It was in Laureles and close to La 70 which was cool, but that was about it. Many have good experiences with AirBnb (as well as bad ones) and I will only say for me personally, I will never again do business with AirBnb. There are many other and better alternatives for all kinds of accommodations and I simply place too high a value on customer service to be jacked around by any company with such poor customer relations people in decision making positions. Peace out on that!..
    You are welcome, Jdit. If I can help even one person have a more comfortable, safer, or more enjoyable trip to a destination from which I have just returned or have visited in the past, then I've done my job.

The receptionist at Hotel Sites that you will want to become friends with is a guy named Julian. He speaks great English and was able to answer any and all of my questions that I had. We even joked a couple of nights about heading over to Barra Ejecutiva together, but apparently Hotel Sites has a "no fraternization with the guest" policy and he wasn't able to go. He usually works the 2 pm to 10 pm shift at the front desk.

The only decent restaurant (thanks to Julian) that I discovered in Parque Lleras was a place called Angel's Steak House and Lounge. I had a steak (of course) and baked potato and they were delicious. Another great steakhouse just down the street (1 minute walk) from Hotel Sites is Cambalache Parrilla Argentina. Also, try Ocio, La Cantine, Tal Cual, La Provincia, and El Correo Carne and Vino. Most of those are located at the intersection of Calle 10 and Carrera 33 and you will need a taxi. Most entrees at those restaurants start at around 30,000 COP but WOW the food is great at each location. And they'll be packed with well-dressed Colombians enjoying dinner together in suits and ties or dresses, but I had no problems dining at those locations just wearing travel pants and a t-shirt. Keep in mind, too, that if you don't feel like going out to eat on some nights, you'll have a kitchenette in your room at Hotel Sites and the great Exito supermarket just down the street. If you're a coffee drinker, try to bring back some Juan Valdez ground coffee. I bought a bag of the Juan Valdez "Cumbre" (about 15,000 COP at Exito, I think) and just finished it today. Probably some of the best Colombian coffee I've ever had!

Yes, Real City Tours does the free walking tour in Medellin. I tried to book with them but saw that I would have been on the waiting list each time I tried, so it didn't work out. I also tried to get in on their Exotic Fruit Tour but they were booked solid on the one day that I had planned to go with them. Apparently, word has gotten out that they're a popular outfit.

Again, thanks for the kudos. Have a great trip and let us know how things worked out when you get back.

Posting Limitations