La Vie en Rose
Masion Close
 Sex Vacation
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

There certainly is some truth to that

Quote Originally Posted by MrEnternational  [View Original Post]
    But a woman is not a machine. Even still different people can work the same machines differently. Jeff Gordon has a way with car #24, but if I got behind the wheel in the mf you may think something was wrong with the car. Hence, Your Mileage May Vary. You can not expect to have the same experience with a chick that another guy had with her.

Case in point: I went upstairs with a chick in Conejitas. This chick blew my socks off. She threw me on the bed and started sucking my dick. She jumped on top of me and started riding the shit out of my dick until she started squirting all over me like a madman. Afterwards, I told my wingman about it. On the same trip or either his next trip he said he took the girl and there were no fireworks. Just everything basic and normal. So the girl who was my top performer of the trip did absolutely shit for him.
    The fact one guy has an amazing session with one girl in no way guarantees his friend will as well, agreed. But I would still say there is a correlation in those experiences. Some girls are good business women and want to leave every customer satisfied. Some girls hate their jobs and are incapable of providing a good experience. For some girls a BBBJ is off the menu. Others it may be standard. Some kiss, some don't. Many in the middle, chemistry often counts but still find recommendations are very useful. Oh yea I've been doing this since my first trip to the DR in 1996. I've done this in Thailand, Brazil, CR, DR and many places not well known for the hobby (I've been to 25 counties). At last estimate I've done over 2k girls. I've had some experience with this. Planing my first trip to MDE in early January and appreciate all the info shared here.

Quote Originally Posted by TimeToPlay  [View Original Post]
    Right on, also I don't want to drop 200 bucks on dinner for two. There are also some sleeper restaurants, like the Peruvian ceviche place in Provenza. Maybe someone could post a pic of the food without a crazed newbie running into the place with a copy of the post in his hand? Not likely.
    Why do you need to drop $200 bucks? You be the man and tell her we can share (compartir) a (fuerte) Main course or tell her wherever you go solamente drinks! These girls are used to the man taking control unless your with the well known Americanized straight up working girl types! Their more impressed by you taking control than you letting them take control, and there here for our pleasure not the other way around!

Colombia Jake.

But a woman is not a machine. Even still different people can work the same machines differently. Jeff Gordon has a way with car #24, but if I got behind the wheel in the mf you may think something was wrong with the car. Hence, Your Mileage May Vary. You can not expect to have the same experience with a chick that another guy had with her.

Case in point: I went upstairs with a chick in Conejitas. This chick blew my socks off. She threw me on the bed and started sucking my dick. She jumped on top of me and started riding the shit out of my dick until she started squirting all over me like a madman. Afterwards, I told my wingman about it. On the same trip or either his next trip he said he took the girl and there were no fireworks. Just everything basic and normal. So the girl who was my top performer of the trip did absolutely shit for him.
    This is true Mr. E. However a review can be helpful in the sense that if certain girls continue to give bad service, or are nicking things out of guys rooms, or come over and whine and moan about money issues, the review can be helpful as a red flag.

Also, we all have our types, and some guy posting a glowing review without a photo can be misleading. For instance, if I read a glowing series of reviews and got a number and called a girl, and a chubby girl showed up, I would have just wasted large amounts of effort for nothing.

This being said, while reviews are helpful for some guys, especially the new guys, I am in your camp. Seldom if ever would I go on a review. I like to show up and find my own way. The irony is that the guys that the reviews help the most seem to be the ones out to save the girls from the 'injustice' of the reviews. Case in point the most recent fiasco ITT. The guy admits he has printed reviews and showed up at casas, but says he would snitch on guys if he knows the pictures are unauthorized. So he wants to eat the pie, then get a refund because it wasn't baked to his specifications.

Quote Originally Posted by MrAdventure  [View Original Post]
    If someone recommends a girl who works at a particular casa. I then print copied photos, go to the mamasan and ask if this girl is available, because I heard good things about her. Did I just commit a faux pax the equivalent of slapping the baby Jesus?
    the "real villain" is the guy who posted the pics, that were supposed to be for him only, which he agreed not to put on the internet but did. Now that he's been caught lying he tries to turn it around and shift the blame some newby who is simply trying to locate a particular girl?
    Theoretically, if I was friends w / girl and knew for certain that she wanted to remain anonymous and saw that some selfish MF'er posted then yes, I would tell her.
    Guys like you and Cubadave are peas in a pod, you've both posted pics w / o permission, for the purpose of profit, as well as stroking huge egos. IMO, you should be sitting alongside him in CR.
    I know that according to the "Jonesie bro code", that would make me a "rat", a term you seem to use a lot. But the only people who really use that term are snake-in-the grass types whose misdeeds have been exposed by the truth
    With all due respect Mr. Adventure, I have evaluated the statements above, recognize that you think a certain member here should be in Jail for posting 'unathorized' pics, and weighed them against your most recent statement:

And for any of you guys out there who have posted unauthorized pics of casa girls, you don't have to worry about me showing any pics, not even Jonesie. Seriously, I don't want to be on either end of that equation.
    And I am afraid that your own words belie the truth of your last statement and I now understand you do not understand how this community works. These girls are in the lucrative business of lying, and yes so are mongers, some to a greater extent than others. If you have deluded yourself to the point where you think you are in some fraternity of honest souls and your mission in life is to whisper honestly and sweetly into the ears of South american chicas-for-pay to the detriment of your fellow forum members, You are sadly mistaken. The irony is many of the chicas you would save from the horrors of having their picture taken would first tell you they loved you, then take every penny out of your bank account and then leave you crying and laugh when you jumped off a buiding in despair. You. Just. Don't. Get. It.

I am thinking of starting a petition to rename the forum from "internationsexguide" to "Home of Captain Save-a-ho". Anyone with me?

My eyes!

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin1987  [View Original Post]
    If you pull out a picture, you have OUTTED someone who is trying to help the community (meaning YOU!) and, the girl who needs to build a book of regular, sane, horny gringo clients on basically, the down-low. Do what you can to nurture a Professional Working Relationship with these women, meaning, Don't serve up a made-to-Order reason for her or the Mamasan to go ape-shit bat-fuck crazy on you for not understanding their culture (or the helpful monger trying to level the playing field for the Newbie like you). Prostitution is legal in Colombia but she probably doesn't want her family or neighbors knowing she isn't going to an office job. If you like them 18-20 and thin ("joven a diezy seis a viente, and flaca" say so if you think it might help, but don't flash a mug shot or a nudie. Read the Forums. You have HOURS of homework to be informed. And it can be fun reading. But photos are a No Go. Discussions of other clients, unless he gave you her # and gave you an intro / called her, is not well received in our world or their culture. Being 'presented' or vouched for is HUGE in the latin world. It is how things are done. Try to respect that with fellow mongers intel when speaking with the ladies. In short, treat the information you get here as if you are being given the exam questions and ANSWERS for THE FINAL EXAM without the teacher's knowledge. Get it? You are treated as an above average student / client, and it keeps you from giving papaya. Dar Papaya. DON'T spoil it for the next guy and remember these gals have rent to pay in a world where the avg person makes $1-1. 50 USD a an hour. You are giving them more than a days pay at COP 35-60 K for a half hour to an hour of their time IN PRIVATE. Even of they are looking to build a book of clients, remember they want their private lives to stay PRIVATE..
    Thanks for the advice on your 1st post, that was intense, but I'm only a newbie to MDE, got my 2nd passport last year. I think I agree with 99% of what you said.

Since this gentleman was so thorough with his response I'll give you guys some background. I actually did this (no photos) in CR where you read the reports about which girl at which MP, blah, bah. Went is each one with a list of names in each MP and listened in the lineup for her name. If that didn't work I just asked the owner, never had any problem. But what I learned is that it doesn't work for me because someone 1) she may not even work there any more, or be out that day 2) another guy's else's taste in women can very be different than mine. Of all the girls I researched I actually only sessioned w / one who was great, just not exactly my type. From then own I just walk in the door, see what's available, pick one or move on to the next place. If someone recommends a girl I'll keep it in the back of my mind but as others have mentioned it doesn't make a lot of sense to go looking for a specific girl.

And for any of you guys out there who have posted unauthorized pics of casa girls, you don't have to worry about me showing any pics, not even Jonesie. Seriously, I don't want to be on either end of that equation.

Quote Originally Posted by CharmCityDave  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess if all one cares about is a woman's looks, then you are 100% right, a recommendation is stupid. However I, and I suspect most here are interested in performance as well, or perhaps even more importantly than looks. So we appreciate recommendations when we can get them.

This shit is almost as good as watching Narco on TV.

Some of you need to look at a map to see where countries are. Should that be too hard, Ukraine is properly situated in western Europe.

This is your FIRST post? You SURE chose a lot of ODD words to CAPITALIZE. Such as THE FINAL EXAM? Seriously?

Quote Originally Posted by Paladin1987  [View Original Post]
    If you pull out a picture, you have OUTTED someone who is trying to help the community (meaning YOU!) and, the girl who needs to build a book of regular, sane, horny gringo clients on basically, the down-low. Do what you can to nurture a Professional Working Relationship with these women, meaning, Don't serve up a made-to-Order reason for her or the Mamasan to go ape-shit bat-fuck crazy on you for not understanding their culture (or the helpful monger trying to level the playing field for the Newbie like you). Prostitution is legal in Colombia but she probably doesn't want her family or neighbors knowing she isn't going to an office job. If you like them 18-20 and thin ("joven a diezy seis a viente, and flaca" say so if you think it might help, but don't flash a mug shot or a nudie. Read the Forums. You have HOURS of homework to be informed. And it can be fun reading. But photos are a No Go. Discussions of other clients, unless he gave you her # and gave you an intro / called her, is not well received in our world or their culture. Being 'presented' or vouched for is HUGE in the latin world. It is how things are done. Try to respect that with fellow mongers intel when speaking with the ladies. In short, treat the information you get here as if you are being given the exam questions and ANSWERS for THE FINAL EXAM without the teacher's knowledge. Get it? You are treated as an above average student / client, and it keeps you from giving papaya. Dar Papaya. DON'T spoil it for the next guy and remember these gals have rent to pay in a world where the avg person makes $1-1. 50 USD a an hour. You are giving them more than a days pay at COP 35-60 K for a half hour to an hour of their time IN PRIVATE. Even of they are looking to build a book of clients, remember they want their private lives to stay PRIVATE. Like you want your PRIVATE life to stay PRIVATE back home. If all the secretaries / co-workers / neighbors knew you were going to Medellin to bust a nut with younger-than-they-are hotties for chump change so you could escape their Feminist Pussy Prison, how would that affect you? Act accordingly. Don't out Mongers. DON'T show photos. If she won't agree to your price and terms, walk. You have the ultimate negotiating tool- CASH. The whole fucking town, and the particular massage parlor you are in, is LOADED with gorgeous latin vaginas, and there is ANOTHER Massage Parlor just around the corner and they know it! If you can't work your deal, walk. Don't pull out visual aides. If someone vouches for you with a text to a girl, act like you are brand new to town and just needed a little nudge to find some company and got lucky. Simple. "I'm new to town" (with confidence) will take you a long way. Last, a tip of 10-20 K COP is 2-6 bucks, if she gave you a solid effort, is a nice touch. Skip lunch back home 1 time and let her know you appreciated her effort. You will be remembered. If questioned, you 'heard it at the bar' and give an I-don't-care / know-what-the-fuck-you-are-talking-about stare to the person asking the question of you.

Recommendations

And this is why I don't get the idea of guys insisting on having a girl that someone else had or asking the contact info of a particular girl as if she was the only show in town. You know where all the girls are and there are tons of them. Why not go choose your own? Point me to the restaurant and I will look at the menu and decide what I want to eat. I wouldn't run inside the restaurant with a picture someone posted on facebook and say give me this exact meal that they had. Or is it that guys are stuck at home horny and see a picture and develop fantasies of a particular girl because they are so hard up?
    Well I guess if all one cares about is a woman's looks, then you are 100% right, a recommendation is stupid. However I, and I suspect most here are interested in performance as well, or perhaps even more importantly than looks. So we appreciate recommendations when we can get them.

Quote Originally Posted by Combo  [View Original Post]
    I agree, but to be fair, the "food isn't great in MDE" folks are "foodies" who really enjoy fine dining -- the caliber that you find in NY or Tokyo. In S. America, they're only going to be happy in Sao Paulo (fantastic), Buenos Aires, or Lima. MDE doesn't have fine dining, but the food can be quite good and reasonably-priced. It's certainly way ahead of the DR or Cuba (save a few Paladares).

The vast majority of us just want a sunny, warm place with hot women. MDE does just fine there and the food is decent enough.
    Right on, also I don't want to drop 200 bucks on dinner for two. There are also some sleeper restaurants, like the Peruvian ceviche place in Provenza. Maybe someone could post a pic of the food without a crazed newbie running into the place with a copy of the post in his hand? Not likely.

A new paradigm

I guess I am in culture shock. It has been several years since I posted here, and I can't even imagine someone coming to one of these boards and actually admonishing the old timers for posting pics and reviews, and at the same time basically admitting he has printed pics of girls and handed them to the casa owners. In most forums that would be an auto-bann for life. Instead, the forum censors people for being 'argumentative' and lets this nonsense go on, and the members get wrapped up accusing each other of alleged crimes against each other and / or in my case, of being someone else's sock while basically ignoring someone admitting they are printing pics and handing them to casa owners. WTH?

Meanwhile guys are mongering in places like Medellin where an angry freelancer can have you offed for a hundred bucks or so, or make your life miserable in a multitude of ways. Many of these girls have family and friends and would be extremely ashamed to have them find out what they are doing. They also have hope that someone will marry them, and don't want to be outed as a prepago. However, NO ONE would ever know outside of the mongering community that their pictures were posted (they are unsearchable on any search engine) and the report actually benefits the good girls, in fact guys flock to them in droves and avoid the bad girls. This improves the entire lot for everyone. So who benefits from the pics and reports? The good girls and the guys that read the reports. Who gets hurt? Only The bad girls who lose business and no one else gets hurt until some clown comes along and ruins it for everyone else.

So no sir, the problem isn't the "lie" and then the "betrayal". If you believe that you are at odds with the vast majority of people who post here and post at all other sex forums. The few guys who still post pics and / or reports with names are either crazy or brave as hell, but hell nah, not this old timer. I am not taking a hit just so I can make the life easy for the next guy, especially after witnessing the fiasco going on in this thread. This also isn't anything new, people were printing pics years and years ago and telling girls "I read about you" on such and such forum. The entire idealized philosophy that grown men can share a private community for the benefit of everyone has been ruined by this behavior.
    Your first paragraph is confusing. However as for your claims of admonishing, and suggesting auto-ban, show me where any member is required to agree. If you are implying that I printed pics and handed to casa owners, you are mistaken. I simply asked about it. I see two scenarios, 1st the girl likes the advertising and welcomes a new client, the 2nd someone posted the pics w / o permission and now there's trouble.

You clearly understand the harm and grief exposure can do to a girl and do not sound like someone that would like to see that happen. The notion that no one outside the mongering community would ever know about pics / report is OBSOLETE, there's nothing to stop a girl from joining forum and discovering them herself, or getting some guy to proxy. Also, a decade ago girls, their BF / hubby / family did not have access to the internet. In todays world there is no privacy online, people have lost their jobs by something they put in a personal email.

I have no issue with anyone posting pics provided they have permission. I disagree with your assessment that a majority of guys on forums think it's OK to lie to a girl and post her pics, I think the majority of guys have better character, they just may not vocalize it. You can spin it any way you like, and get a million guys to agree with you, but it won't change the fact that lying is unacceptable and most people hate liars with a passion, because deep down inside they know that every misdeed, deception or crime is preceded by a lie.

Sounds like some guys have truly lost touch with reality, they think it's OK to lie just because she is a prepago, and promote it as a kind of "Honor among thieves" mentality which we all know won't last long. The world is constantly changing, ie growing up as long as you weren't near houses or livestock, you could hunt, fish or ride a motorcycle just about anywhere without permission, today you'll get arrested. Nothing is like it used to be, and those who refuse to evolve shall become extinct, even internet forums.

As far as you not "making life easy for the next guy", don't flatter yourself. Even helpful information about a girl is of limited value as their situation changes rapidly. Anyone who has been doing this awhile knows that every guy has to plot his own course and cut his own trail.

I really don't know why people don't like the food in Medellin. Almost every rest. In Park LLeras is really good and cheap. Further up the hill, the places in Provenza are even better. The prices are a fraction of what a comparable dinner back home costs.

Heck, even some of the menu del DIA places are fantastic and about 10-15 mil pesos for lunch including salad, fresh juice, meat and rice.

I love the food in Medellin.
    I agree, but to be fair, the "food isn't great in MDE" folks are "foodies" who really enjoy fine dining -- the caliber that you find in NY or Tokyo. In S. America, they're only going to be happy in Sao Paulo (fantastic), Buenos Aires, or Lima. MDE doesn't have fine dining, but the food can be quite good and reasonably-priced. It's certainly way ahead of the DR or Cuba (save a few Paladares).

The vast majority of us just want a sunny, warm place with hot women. MDE does just fine there and the food is decent enough.

[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

Must have been closed for a holiday or something. My friend was there the other day and said the girls there were asking $200.
    Might as well be closed. Tequila Rocks used to be fantastic. You could get Lima girls and girls from the jungle for 50-100 all night. Then about 5 years ago the Colombian girls started showing up in numbers and were so much hotter than the locals and started demanding and getting the $200 and up. This ruined the place. Some of these girls were well known in LDV back in the day.

The issue is whether you have permission.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonesie  [View Original Post]
    See the button on the bottom of this thread that says 'attach photos'? Why do you think that was put there? Now, I'll admit, there seems to be a grassroots movement lately that believes it exists to take pictures of food, the intent is to have members post pics of their adventures, adventures means women.

The debate about pics or no pics is longstanding. The same logic could be applied to posting at all. You and John seem to think that justifies showing the girls their pics, and this site. I'm not seeing the connection.

If boards like this one and mine didn't exist, 80% of us would still be stuck in the US, banging the wife once a month and thinking the whole world does it that way. While I'm sure the guys from the late 90's would enjoy that, the rest of us that came afterwards appreciate someone lighting the way.
    That's an easy one, the button if for posting pics of girls with their permission, you do know the difference, you just don't give a fuck. Guys like you and Cubadave are peas in a pod, you've both posted pics w / o permission, for the purpose of profit, as well as stroking huge egos. IMO, you should be sitting alongside him in CR.

I never said anything to that effect nor is it even necessary. There's nothing to stop a girl from joining either site and discover that Jonesie, who promised that he would not put her pic online, did. Theoretically, if I was friends w / girl and knew for certain that she wanted to remain anonymous and saw that some selfish MF'er posted then yes, I would tell her.

I know that according to the "Jonesie bro code", that would make me a "rat", a term you seem to use a lot. But the only people who really use that term are snake-in-the grass types whose misdeeds have been exposed by the truth. In this scenario I might be a tattletale, which I can live with because I'm not the one who lied and betrayed my friendship. If you still don't see the connection, I'll quote Connor McGregor "most people respect loyalty and despise betrayal".

If you and some of the others who see nothing wrong about posting unauthorized pics then lets see how you would feel if someone posted YOUR pics? Many hunters would reconsider their hobby, if the deer had rifles, and could shoot back.

As far as your site goes, haha, if your site didn't exist nothing would be any different in MDE or CR, except that guys like me would not have gotten suckered into wasting their money on a membership. You've heard of books right, well mongering was alive and well long before the invention of the internet. Slither on Jonesie.

Posting Limitations