"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3687 of 4450 FirstFirst ... 2687 3187 3587 3637 3677 3683 3684 3685 3686 3687 3688 3689 3690 3691 3697 3737 3787 4187 ... LastLast
Results 55,291 to 55,305 of 66746
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Metro pussy

Thanks for the translations and the added info. I will try the metro next time I am there, though I do not, absolutely do not recommend anyone to mess around in Santo Domingo or San javier, (comuna 13).

Quote Originally Posted by black page  [View Original Post]
    i am worried to read all these naif comments about girls hanging around the metro stations of el centro. anyone who goes around the city, and does not stick only to p. que lleras, high-end strip clubs, or the mansion gringo-oriented hotels, should know the situation very well. what are the news reported in this press article? only old well-known stories.

the centro area around the prado station is one of the most dangerous at night. i never had problems walking around at night alone there, even at 2am, but with extreme caution and low-profile look. the average reader of this forum, especially naif gringoes with little local experience or sensitivity to the danger temperature, should simply stay away from that kind of tours. i feel uncomfortable reading last posts, because i think that they may work as bait for some ass-hole, who will be finally robbed if not worst.

several of that girls, but not so many as someone claims, are ****. years ago, i've seen very young girls around the streets of prado in the night or at daytime, much less today, because the police is stricter in enforcing control. i bet police is just waiting the yummy opportunity to catch a naif gringo entering a door with some girl, who is later discovered 16yo.

most of them are glue-sniffers, are not attractive at all, and do not come alone. they are friends of all the young teen gangsters who are the real danger there: with or without a knife, if 5 of them jump on you, you can do nothing but surrender. in 10 seconds, they will take everything from your pockets, including the cheapest items. i've seen this done many times to lonely guys at 10 meters from me.

besides how ethically questionable it is, should you decide to venture alone with one of those glue-sniffers in a hotel room, consider the following:

- almost all hotels ask cedula, at least to those who do not look clearly above 18 (that is, no **** allowed)

- the very few hotels, which are more liberal on this side and / or allow a glue sniffer on their premises regardless the age, are also the most sketchy ones (that is, you may be robbed inside, by your young glue-sniffer or by her friends)

- the streets, where such hotels are, are alleys populated by those gangs; you will be tracked in and out by attentive eyes.
    nice write-up. a lot of wisdom here.

if you have a short trip of two weeks or less stick to the usual spots. find some people you can trust to get other girls such as friends, taxi drivers, and through other girls you have been with.

if you have an extended trip you should be able to find whatever you are looking for without resorting to hanging around metro stations. it starts with this question. what can i do to get to the girls in the strata 3 or lower barrios that have no experience around gringos? if you can't answer this question, these girls are not for you. also, the answer to this question is not walking around in these barrios or looking for them on facebook.

Quote Originally Posted by vitrea  [View Original Post]
    this kind of publicity is not good at all. the last thing we want in the media are reports of "sex tourism with **** boys and girls in mde" in the western media.
    which was possible years ago, but almost not anymore, unless one does not want to be involved with criminal gangs. the last thing i want to see is a line of assholes coming here with such a wrong idea in their mind, and, second, seeing the police reacting by making life difficult also to honest people like the majority of the readers of this forum.

Free Beer!

Now that I have your attention. Sorry.

I am heading to Medellin for the first time in less than two weeks. I am pretty excited. If any of you more experienced people would like to give a n00b any tips please feel free to PM me here.

Quote Originally Posted by black page  [View Original Post]
    i am worried to read all these naif comments about girls hanging around the metro stations of el centro. anyone who goes around the city, and does not stick only to p. que lleras, high-end strip clubs, or the mansion gringo-oriented hotels, should know the situation very well. what are the news reported in this press article? only old well-known stories.

the centro area around the prado station is one of the most dangerous at night. i never had problems walking around at night alone there, even at 2am, but with extreme caution and low-profile look. the average reader of this forum, especially naif gringoes with little local experience or sensitivity to the danger temperature, should simply stay away from that kind of tours. i feel uncomfortable reading last posts, because i think that they may work as bait for some ass-hole, who will be finally robbed if not worst.

several of that girls, but not so many as someone claims, are ****. years ago, i've seen very young girls around the streets of prado in the night or at daytime, much less today, because the police is stricter in enforcing control. i bet police is just waiting the yummy opportunity to catch a naif gringo entering a door with some girl, who is later discovered 16yo.

most of them are glue-sniffers, are not attractive at all, and do not come alone. they are friends of all the young teen gangsters who are the real danger there: with or without a knife, if 5 of them jump on you, you can do nothing but surrender. in 10 seconds, they will take everything from your pockets, including the cheapest items. i've seen this done many times to lonely guys at 10 meters from me.

besides how ethically questionable it is, should you decide to venture alone with one of those glue-sniffers in a hotel room, consider the following:

- almost all hotels ask cedula, at least to those who do not look clearly above 18 (that is, no **** allowed)

- the very few hotels, which are more liberal on this side and / or allow a glue sniffer on their premises regardless the age, are also the most sketchy ones (that is, you may be robbed inside, by your young glue-sniffer or by her friends)

- the streets, where such hotels are, are alleys populated by those gangs; you will be tracked in and out by attentive eyes.
    excellent post!

Quote Originally Posted by brasilsoccer0  [View Original Post]
    great article!

here is what we can learn from it: make approaches while in the metro station!

this is a great venue and i am not surprised at all. i remember especially in "san antonio" station seeing lots of young pretty girls every time i pass by on my way to the "hueco" market to solicit girls there. never did occur to me these girls were semi-pros. wow.

i will surely venture there on my next trip and share the findings. boy i wish i was there now.

maybe some monger can step up and solicit these girls in the metro and report back.
    i rarely dare to disagree with anyone on this board but i have to on this one. i think this is bad news. the reports (both in english and spanish) clearly are focused on the fact these are mostly minors (which is sad) and second, this kind of publicity is not good at all. the last thing we want in the media are reports of "sex tourism with **** boys and girls in mde" in the western media.

Hey DICK

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    That's the worst fucking translation I have ever seen. Makes no sense at all. We can all run an article through whatever half assed on line translator you used. "Teen platforms roam"? WTF does that mean? "Prostitution activities are developed by minors"? "Ranging from the crowd locate single men"? Does that sound like English to you?
    We USE Google.

Here we GO

Quote Originally Posted by Asianpussylover  [View Original Post]
    I've ridden that thing many times and had no clue as to the sweetier side of things there. The articles gives a stop by stop detail of the action. Unfortunately it is in Spanish. Can someone be kind enough to translate?
    In view of users daily use Metro system in Medellin, in different seasons and without anyone doing anything against subtracting the situation, a group of men and women use this means of mass transportation to sell their bodies to whom are in place.

It is the reality that a group of researchers found Corporation Urban Conflict Consulting Center C3 Medellin, developed over several months in different Metro stations.

In this study demonstrate how those engaged in this activity addresses to users, especially tourists, to provide sexual services or company,"to make your visits more enjoyable."

"The situation is due to the increase in tourists to Medellin and the so-called sex tourism. Poverty makes many young people see in this so-called offer a rare opportunity,"said Luis Guillermo Pardo, sociologist and president of C3.

According to Pardo, prostitution unfolds through networks using the subway as a stage for their illegal business, through various ways to approach potential customers, ranging from the crowd locate single men or groups of men who are "in are fun "or to provide sexual services directly.

Even a corporate investigator services were offered at Acevedo Station and then a cab Metrocable Santo Domingo, a place in which a child said,"This over here is very lively" and then offered a side "if you want to go with what you know" or "if you want to spend rich", and handed him a card from a residence hotel in the area.

The investigation established the main stations which presents this activity:

1. San Antonio Station: "Teen platforms roam in search of potential customers, are changed from one to another, camouflaging among travelers leaving and entering the subway, there mostly tourists contact".

Two. Berrio Park Station: "In the central access area, before entering the system, have become traditional men's groups have there meeting point for offering to masters are located exactly on the sides of the post of donuts, periphery access platform and stairs ".

Three. Prado station: "In the southern access stairs, minors are placed in such access and offer their services on the day, from early hours and at night."

April. Acevedo Station: "On the platform, there are tourists contacted by groups of girls. Some weekday use their school uniforms to capture more customers, who are taken to nearby hotels."

May. Metrocable Santodomingo: "We contact the customer in the same cabin."

Finally, the President of the Corporation Urban Conflict Consulting Center, C3, Luis Guillermo Pardo, expressed concern about the lack of attention to the issue by the authorities and operational staff of the Metro, especially Berrio Stations and Prado, who despite knowing the problem do nothing to fix it.

The research also revealed that prostitution activities are developed by minors, with a serious increase in the Feria de las Flores and other city events.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Emp  [View Original Post]
    I am planning my first Columbia trip, (Have been to RIO, Philippines, Africa, China reports are in the relevant sections)
    First thing to learn is that this ISG thread is about COLOMBIA. The District of COLUMBIA is on the USA ISG web site.

About girls around Prado station etc.

- the very few hotels, which are more liberal on this side and/or allow a glue sniffer on their premises regardless the age, are also the most sketchy ones (that is, you may be robbed inside, by your young glue-sniffer or by her friends)

Metro girls

Just stay away from the Prado girls, at least the ones described in e article: Minors mostly and drug users.

I would highly recommend San Antonio for the sheer number of girls there. Trust me, lots of girls who need "plata"

Here is what I recommend you do and say (in Spanish) :

1- open up a conversation with a greeting, smile and eye contact.

1- Buenos Dias.

2- ask for direction or location of a park, store, market. Etc. Yes this shit works!

2- Por favor, done esta el Éxito?

3- "pay attention here" no matter how she responds to your inquiry, you say " and WHERE are you going MY LOVE"? With a big smile and body lean towards her.

3- Y tu a theónde vas mi amor?

4- Asks her if she likes to join you for refreshments or a walk.

4- Quieres acompañarme a tomar una gaseosa?

5- Just ask about what she does, work, school, family, who works in the family. IT'S A JOB INTERVIEW / QUALIFIER. Got it?

5- Haaa. Tu estudias, trabajas? Mama o papa trabaja?

6- This is the most important question to ask her now: And How is your financial situation? BEST QUESTION.

6- Y como esta tu situacióand económica?

7- Here you must pay attention to what she says: Solicit her offering monetary assistance for her needs mentioned in her response. Offer a specific amount and ask if that's okay.

7- Me gustaría pasarlo rico contigo why darte ayuda monetaria para tus necesidades. Esta bien 50 Lucas?

Don't hesitate, worry about others watching you, or think you may offend the girls.

Metro semi pros

Great article!

Here is what we can learn from it: Make approaches while in the metro station!

This is a great venue and I am not surprised at all. I remember especially in "San Antonio" station seeing lots of young pretty girls every time I pass by on my way to the "Hueco" market to solicit girls there. Never did occur to me these girls were semi-pros. Wow.

I will surely venture there on my next trip and share the findings. Boy I wish I was there now.

Maybe some monger can step up and solicit these girls in the metro and report back.

Quote Originally Posted by Dickhead  [View Original Post]
    That's the worst fucking translation I have ever seen. Makes no sense at all. We can all run an article through whatever half assed on line translator you used. "Teen platforms roam"? WTF does that mean? "Prostitution activities are developed by minors"? "Ranging from the crowd locate single men"? Does that sound like English to you?
    Here ya go. From CRT. Not a translation, just a similar article but in English.

Men, women and children are working as prostitutes on Medellin's metro, a local study revealed Tuesday.

Corporacion C3, a consultation group focusing on urban conflict said that every day prostitutes use the metro to drum up business, selling their bodies to passengers.

The study, which ran over several months, found that the prostitutes used the metro to find customers, especially tourists visiting the city.

The president of the study group, Luis Guillermo Pardo, said that the situation is due to the increase of tourists to Colombia's second city and to the prevalence of sex-tourism.

According to Pardo, poverty makes many young people see prostitution as an opportunity to make good money.

The study said that the metro is used as a setting to find single men or groups of men and tourists to offer 'services' to.

In the central San Antonio station, according to the study, 'girls roam the platforms in search of potential customers. There the contact is mostly with tourists. ' Other stations in the city have child-prostitutes on the platforms and the stairs, or girl-prostitutes who wear their school uniforms to attract more customers. The clients are then taken to the city's many by-the-hour hotels.

Pardo said that the authorities expressed little concern about the issue and despite being aware of the problem, little has been done to tackle it.

A 2012 report from the USA State Department said Medellin was one of Colombia's main destinations for sex tourists.

MORE: Medellin and Caribbean are Colombia's main sex tourism destinations: US.

Alleged locations of prostitutes in Medellin's metro

Quote Originally Posted by Airhead  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for your kind wishes last time I saw you. I'll be back next Wednesday to start the remodel and get the place up and running. I attached the logo and a potential sign although we haven't ordered the final hardware on the sign so it might change.

I know why'all would rather see chica pics. If you like I'll post some of my award winning chica pics from another mongering site, although I have stopped posting recent chicas because I don't want to cause them any trouble.
    What a refreshing move. I wish you great success.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Emp  [View Original Post]
    I am planning my first Columbia trip, (Have been to RIO, Philippines, Africa, China reports are in the relevant sections)

I have RTFF and there is lots of very good information, but I am unable to extract what I need can some one help me with following:

1- I prefer TLN vs short time, So from that aspect which is best place to visit in Columbia, (I would like to keep the TLN cost under 200K COP)

2- Hotel / Apartment, Since I go for TLN, I need a hotel or Apartment which has in room Safe and definitely GF friendly any recommendations (not too expensive ).

3- Is there any place in Columbia (MED or BOG) where free-lancers hang out (Like HELP in Rio or MBC in Manila)?

Thanks
    1) I don't know what your definition of TLN is but using standard definition of pickup around 10-11 PM and leaving at 5 AM or later, it is impossible to do it under 200. 000 COP in any major city in Colombia. You might run into a rare situation where the girl likes you and wants to hang out with you and she does not care if you pay her or not, but as a pure business transaction, it is almost impossible. It will be atleast 300. 000 for a free lancer and if you pick up an 8 or 9 from a nice club and you want her to stay late and have morning sex plus minus breakfast (the way I like it) , it will be twice that, though worth it.

2) apartment for sure. I think you will find my recommendations expensive.

3) LDV in CTG.

Good luck.

Posting Limitations