"Germany
 La Vie en Rose
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 3805 of 4436 FirstFirst ... 2805 3305 3705 3755 3795 3801 3802 3803 3804 3805 3806 3807 3808 3809 3815 3855 3905 4305 ... LastLast
Results 57,061 to 57,075 of 66531
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by MiamiHeatLuver  [View Original Post]
    I have to side with bandy here on this one, we like to think all our girls are thee hotest of virgins who only we have the privelege of banging and nobody else, we like to feel like we conquested the girl and we alone are the one are the one entitled to her even though we all know that we are probably playing ourselves.

We are the men, the hunters, we have the right to pick and choose just like they have the right to shoot our sorry asses down.

Just the thought of her being banged and swallowing 10 loads a day by all kinds of nasty dudes would make me throw up in my mouth a little and vision I could not keep out of my mind if she leaned over to kiss me. Then again I have never dated a casa girl but I know some mongers who have.

Hypocrisy? I don't think so, its a far cry being a casual monger banging here and there and somebody who spends their entire day on her back and sucking.

This is never to say that you or I shouldn't be respectful, a caballero, compassionate, friendly to any girl regardless of her plight or profession, they all have sob stories that make you melancholy.

P. S. Whats up with the post count, I left yesterday with 1300+ and today I have 1500+, very strange.
    P. S. When we all heard the MIAMI HEAT lost last night, we donated some of our post numbers to make you feel better. We feel your loss bro LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker  [View Original Post]
    True, however, when she met him on the train she wasn't a casa girl. She was a normal, cute girl, going off to her job and a guy approached her to chat.

He asked her out, she liked him and said yes, for a dinner date, cool!

It probably made her day until fate had those guys enter the casa where she worked.

Imagine her embarrassment when they saw her at the casa and her further grief when she was then rejected for the date.

I've got nothing against Bandy, it's his deal, his decision.

Of course I don't know this girl either, but I feel for her, really.

To her, Bandy did have 'moves like Jagger' on the train that day, and she most likely genuinely liked him, and was glad someone liked her for more than a 30k peso bang.

Just cause she works at a casa, doesn't make her a cold hearted person without the capability to dig someone.

From experience, and I'm sure lots of you guys know this too; you take one of these cute, humble girls out, as a girl, and treat her as such, she will show you some good lovin, and will be happy to care of you, and money is nowhere on her mind, just appreciation.
    Yes but think about it he not only picked her up in front of his wingman, lets face it a dude picking up a regular girl in Colombia in front of his wingman Bandy was strutting down the side walk like John Travolta in Saturday Night Fever, then he gets to the Casa and the wingman also witnesses Bandy getting duked, even a mild mannered wingman would laugh his ass off, Bandy was teary eyed and so was the girl and the wedding was off. I have never seen a relationship continue after a guy found out what he thought was a regular girl was a puta, plenty of save a hoes but never the other.

I have to side with bandy here on this one, we like to think all our girls are thee hotest of virgins who only we have the privelege of banging and nobody else, we like to feel like we conquested the girl and we alone are the one are the one entitled to her even though we all know that we are probably playing ourselves.

We are the men, the hunters, we have the right to pick and choose just like they have the right to shoot our sorry asses down.

Just the thought of her being banged and swallowing 10 loads a day by all kinds of nasty dudes would make me throw up in my mouth a little and vision I could not keep out of my mind if she leaned over to kiss me. Then again I have never dated a casa girl but I know some mongers who have.

Hypocrisy? I don't think so, its a far cry being a casual monger banging here and there and somebody who spends their entire day on her back and sucking.

This is never to say that you or I shouldn't be respectful, a caballero, compassionate, friendly to any girl regardless of her plight or profession, they all have sob stories that make you melancholy.

p.s. Whats up with the post count, I left yesterday with 1300+ and today I have 1500+, very strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Hillbilly69  [View Original Post]
    Your forgetting something. Experience tells me most dudes that go to Colombia are looking for a wife or girlfriend. Bandy met the chic on the metro, even if he is an unattractive man and had his buttcrack hanging out of his Levi Jean shorts [Not saying your any of these 2 Bandy ], he thought he had the moves like Jagger, he found out she worked at the Casa and the Wedding got called off, no Taxi buisness with her brothers end of said contract, probably embarassed him too. Think about it if he was in Medellin only for sex instead of a wife or girlfriend why wouldn't he have went on the date?
    True, however, when she met him on the train she wasn't a casa girl. She was a normal, cute girl, going off to her job and a guy approached her to chat.

He asked her out, she liked him and said yes, for a dinner date, cool!

It probably made her day until fate had those guys enter the casa where she worked.

Imagine her embarrassment when they saw her at the casa and her further grief when she was then rejected for the date.

I've got nothing against Bandy, it's his deal, his decision.

Of course I don't know this girl either, but I feel for her, really.

To her, Bandy did have 'moves like Jagger' on the train that day, and she most likely genuinely liked him, and was glad someone liked her for more than a 30k peso bang.

Just cause she works at a casa, doesn't make her a cold hearted person without the capability to dig someone.

From experience, and I'm sure lots of you guys know this too; you take one of these cute, humble girls out, as a girl, and treat her as such, she will show you some good lovin, and will be happy to care of you, and money is nowhere on her mind, just appreciation.

Quote Originally Posted by Manizales911  [View Original Post]
    David_33 is right on the mark here Bandy. You rejected her because she was a casa girl and didn't tell you during the conversation on the train but she didn't reject you for not telling her you were a monger. It works both ways amigo, shame on you. No wonder so many girls think all gringos are jerks.
    Your forgetting something. Experience tells me most dudes that go to Colombia are looking for a wife or girlfriend. Bandy met the chic on the metro, even if he is an unattractive man and had his buttcrack hanging out of his Levi Jean shorts [Not saying your any of these 2 Bandy ], he thought he had the moves like Jagger, he found out she worked at the Casa and the Wedding got called off, no Taxi buisness with her brothers end of said contract, probably embarassed him too. Think about it if he was in Medellin only for sex instead of a wife or girlfriend why wouldn't he have went on the date?

Quote Originally Posted by David_33  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Ricker. The hypocrisy of some forum members is unbelievable. I know Bandy and think that this might have something to do with his background (there are good girls; the kind that you date, and there are bad girls; the kind that you screw), but its still not an excuse for mistreating a girl in this way. Imagine that a girl meets you for dinner and somehow discovers that your hobby is visiting casas, tells you that you are a pitiful scumbag, does an about face and leaves. I think that this would be equivalent behavior.
    David_33 is right on the mark here Bandy. You rejected her because she was a casa girl and didn't tell you during the conversation on the train but she didn't reject you for not telling her you were a monger. It works both ways amigo, shame on you. No wonder so many girls think all gringos are jerks.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandy  [View Original Post]
    Looks like all my friends are against my judgment on this one. I respect your reaction. No argument there. In fact, I was miserable rest of the day after this incident. I was telling my friend that how sometimes we practice a double standard.

I have taken many prepagos to dinner and I have taken many normal girls to dinner. However, in all these cases, everyone knew each other's identity and there was no built in surprise. To me, a dinner date is a fun time. I was very excited with the prospect of a fun time when I met her in the train. However, in the casa it was very obvious to me that I will have a miserable time if I continue with this charade. First and foremost, I have to be honest with myself. I go for a short time in these trips, and I cannot afford to waste time like this. That's why I went back to her again and gave her more money which will be more useful to her than a dinner.

Bandy
    Not surprised the girl took it badly, that kind of straight-ahead approach just isn't done in Colombian society, they're very indirect, even passive-aggressive down there. You definitely handled that situation "gringo-style." As for date and dinner with a hooker, why not? So the non-pro illusion was shattered but in many cases for gringos who go down there, it is just that, an illusion! Truth is, lots of gringos are attracted to this notion of pulling and dating some "cute non-pro", but if you're a gringo that doesn't really grok the culture, it's likely that "cute non-pro" has at least dabbled from time to time in P4P or as a prepaga. It's as common as silicone boobs down there. I would be surprised by the opposite, if the girl never tried it once, LOL!

Looks like all my friends are against my judgment on this one. I respect your reaction.....no argument there. In fact, I was miserable rest of the day after this incident. I was telling my friend that how sometimes we practice a double standard.

I have taken many prepagos to dinner and I have taken many normal girls to dinner. However, in all these cases, everyone knew each other's identity and there was no built in surprise. To me, a dinner date is a fun time. I was very excited with the prospect of a fun time when I met her in the train. However, in the casa it was very obvious to me that I will have a miserable time if I continue with this charade. First and foremost, I have to be honest with myself. I go for a short time in these trips, and I cannot afford to waste time like this. That's why I went back to her again and gave her more money which will be more useful to her than a dinner.

Bandy

I'd agree with this. I probably would have bought her dinner and seen if she really pulled out her "A" game. Might have been some mind blowing sex.

I don't know Bandy but reading his posts over the last couple of years he seems like a good guy. A couple of posts seemed to go a little over the line. Maybe a girl he met on the metro was more interesting long term that a girl who swallowed wad 8 times a day.

BTW, did anyone find it kind of weird that she called 27 times over the next few days. I mean, he cancelled a date, get over it.

Reef

Quote Originally Posted by Doubt98  [View Original Post]
    To each his own but if it were me I would have had to keep the date just to see what happened. Might have been an insightful and interesting evening where she could have been totally honest with you. You met her in the exact opposite way that no one will ever meet her again. She might have pulled out all the stops when you were on a "legitimate" date. You turned down the most unique experience of the trip. But, to each his own. We all have our own rules and we have to live by them.

That is what I hunt for.

Every trip, I experience at least one unusual incident that overwhelms me for a long time. Read on.

My friend and I went for a Casa trip on last Monday. We boarded a train in Poblado station. I saw a very cute girl on the platform. We went in the same compartment and it did not take me long to start a conversation with the girl. Let's call her Cindy. She is 20 years old and works into Sales. She was nervous because she was late for her work (it was around 10:30 AM and she was supposed to report at 10 AM). We kept on talking and were so into it that we missed our station. We exchanged numbers and I invited her to see me the next day for dinner.

My friend and I went to New Life. I had a very good session with Alexandra. A very pretty, nice figured blanca. She just arrived. I was the first customer of the day. It was a good session. My friend took Tatiana. He was happy with his girl too.

We stopped by Sexi and saw the line-up. Only 8 girls available. Nothing to write home about. But something happened to me for the first time in a casa. One of the line up girls went straight to my friend, introduced herself, shook his hand and went straight back. Never cared to look at me, although I was sitting in a chair next to my friend. A casa girl rejected me! I have to reevaluate this mongering habit seriously. I must be losing my charm!

We had a nice lunch. My friend suggested that he has heard good things about Zandaly. I never had been there. So we took a lazy stroll to Zandaly.

We were inside a waiting room and the girls were coming in the room one at a time. The third girl walked in, and I was shocked. She was Cindy, the girl I just met a few hours ago in the train. At least, she did not lie, she was into Sales alright. I was totally dumbfounded by this improbable encounter. She had an embarrassing smile and quickly exited the room. By the way, one of the best lineups I have ever seen in a Casa that day. Many beautiful young girls were available (it was around 1:30 PM). However, my fate was sealed. It was Cindy (not her real name or the Casa name) for me. I needed to talk to her.

In the room she repeated the same story that I heard million times before. She is from a poor family, need the money, etc. Etc. We made love. Solid DFK, BBBJ, all positions (no anal) and finished in her mouth. I tipped her generously. Then came the moment of truth. She wanted to confirm tomorrow's dinner appointment. Without pussy-footing the subject, I rescinded the invitation. She asked whether it is because of her nature of employment. I confirmed her assertion. She came to see me three times in the room while I was waiting for my friend. Every time she was trying to make the point that the 'poverty' makes her do this. It got to the point, that Mamasan started scolding her. Before I left, I went back to the room in the rear where all the girls were waiting and took her out to talk privately. She started tearing and I apologized for not being able to keep the appointment. Gave her some money, light kiss on the cheek and never looked back.

I received 27 missed calls from her during the next 6 days I was in Medellin.

Bandy
    "We made love. Solid DFK, BBBJ, all positions (no anal) and finished in her mouth." Gee wizz partner what you experenced with this Chica is what I hunt for. The beauty of your encounter was the meeting away from the Casa was already in motion.

As far as you rebuffing her I really have not much to say on that matter as that was your call. At least you told her upfront, and not left her waiting for you to be stood up.

See how u are

Bandy,

You reminded me of a quotation that I have heard time and again from the Philippina's in Angeles City and the Thai working girls the quotation goes "SEE HOW YOU ARE".

LOL. IMHO I would have never had the guts to cancel on her right away. I may have not answered her calls later but breaking the girls heart right then was a bit cruel. Rest cancelling the date later, we have all done that part for one reason or the other.

Regards,

John.

In the room she repeated the same story that I heard million times before. She is from a poor family, need the money, etc. Etc. We made love. Solid DFK, BBBJ, all positions (no anal) and finished in her mouth. I tipped her generously. Then came the moment of truth. She wanted to confirm tomorrow's dinner appointment. Without pussy-footing the subject, I rescinded the invitation. She asked whether it is because of her nature of employment. I confirmed her assertion. She came to see me three times in the room while I was waiting for my friend. Every time she was trying to make the point that the 'poverty' makes her do this. It got to the point, that Mamasan started scolding her. Before I left, I went back to the room in the rear where all the girls were waiting and took her out to talk privately. She started tearing and I apologized for not being able to keep the appointment. Gave her some money, light kiss on the cheek and never looked back.

Bandy

He just took it on that poor girl

I believe the first girl who rejected him did so because she recognized him from a previous unpleasant encounter. Maybe.

Do you ever notice that in some of the casas.especially the ones with a curtain separating the lineup from the costumers seating area-the girls peak first before they come out. Do you ever wonder why! My theory is that they want to avoid any clients with whom they had a negative previous encounter.

You were wrong Bandy in taking it out on this sweet girl. That girl could've been a lot of treasure for you and your trip and future trips and a great insight on the world of mongering but you completely missed it. And I am not talking about sex!

I know I would have made her a great mongering asset!

Quote Originally Posted by Chocha Monger  [View Original Post]
    David,

I agree that it was a bit too much. It was interesting to note his lack of embarrassment at being caught out as a trick while rejecting Cindy for providing the very services that make his tricking possible. However, that kind of hypocrisy is not uncommon among mongers. What really shocked me was his need not just to talk to her but to fuck her and jizz in her mouth. Now why in the world would he fuck her knowing that he was going to insult her as a human being by withdrawing his offer of a shared meal that he extended earlier? That part struck me as unnecessary cruelty. A lot of guys buy ass because they're socially inept and lack the ability to empathize but this takes the cake. One would think that a john and a prostitute would be able to share a laugh about the irony of their mutual deception over a meal but that is obviously not the case for some mongers.

Every trip, I experience at least one unusual incident that overwhelms me for a long time. Read on.

We were inside a waiting room and the girls were coming in the room one at a time. The third girl walked in, and I was shocked. She was Cindy, the girl I just met a few hours ago in the train. At least, she did not lie, she was into Sales alright. I was totally dumbfounded by this improbable encounter. She had an embarrassing smile and quickly exited the room. By the way, one of the best lineups I have ever seen in a Casa that day. Many beautiful young girls were available (it was around 1:30 PM). However, my fate was sealed. It was Cindy (not her real name or the Casa name) for me. I needed to talk to her.

I apologized for not being able to keep the appointment. Gave her some money, light kiss on the cheek and never looked back.

Bandy
    To each his own but if it were me I would have had to keep the date just to see what happened. Might have been an insightful and interesting evening where she could have been totally honest with you. You met her in the exact opposite way that no one will ever meet her again. She might have pulled out all the stops when you were on a "legitimate" date. You turned down the most unique experience of the trip. But, to each his own. We all have our own rules and we have to live by them.

I do not doubt.

That the irony will be lost on the OP.

Hypocrisy at it's finest. Monger on dude!

Quote Originally Posted by Chocha Monger  [View Original Post]
    David,

I agree that it was a bit too much. It was interesting to note his lack of embarrassment at being caught out as a trick while rejecting Cindy for providing the very services that make his tricking possible. However, that kind of hypocrisy is not uncommon among mongers. What really shocked me was his need not just to talk to her but to fuck her and jizz in her mouth. Now why in the world would he fuck her knowing that he was going to insult her as a human being by withdrawing his offer of a shared meal that he extended earlier? That part struck me as unnecessary cruelty. A lot of guys buy ass because they're socially inept and lack the ability to empathize but this takes the cake. One would think that a john and a prostitute would be able to share a laugh about the irony of their mutual deception over a meal but that is obviously not the case for some mongers.

Quote Originally Posted by David_33  [View Original Post]
    I agree with Ricker. The hypocrisy of some forum members is unbelievable. I know Bandy and think that this might have something to do with his background (there are good girls; the kind that you date, and there are bad girls; the kind that you screw), but its still not an excuse for mistreating a girl in this way. Imagine that a girl meets you for dinner and somehow discovers that your hobby is visiting casas, tells you that you are a pitiful scumbag, does an about face and leaves. I think that this would be equivalent behavior.
    David,

Posting Limitations