La Vie en Rose
"Germany
 Sex Vacation

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 4156 of 4450 FirstFirst ... 3156 3656 4056 4106 4146 4152 4153 4154 4155 4156 4157 4158 4159 4160 4166 4206 4256 ... LastLast
Results 62,326 to 62,340 of 66739
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratman1
    Don't even think of heading to Casa Blanca aka the Medelin Mansion without renting a room there. The dude greg the aussie can be a real a****. I have a buddy from Costa Rica that turned me and a bunch of my other Costa Rica buddies onto Medellin and the masion, I just got back to Medellin today and called my buddy phil to stop buy and see me, greg threw him out before he could even say Hi to me. WTF, I wouldn't be staying here at the masion or come to Colombia at all. I thought it would be to dangerous, I read here on ISG about how the mansion was robbed by armed gunman not too long ago, and was afraid to come. My buddy phil told me so many great things about Medellin and the mansion. You would think if you owned a hotel you would treat people that send all there friends to your hotel pretty well, not like some vagrant.
    You have to understand. They have a no "guest" policy? Why.. because the girls are for the guys staying at the hotel. You don't think people have the bright idea of renting one room and then having their friends in cheaper accommodations come over? If you want, I'm sure you could plan in advance with Greg to take your friends on a guided tour of the place so they can see what they are missing out on.

Big party we had in Dollhouse International

We started in Dollhouse and finished it at medellinhotelvip.

It was so good we are becoming the best club in Medellin as I said before for being members of ISG and contacting me we will give free entrance and 10 percent of your bill call me Albert Licht [Telephone Number deleted by Admin].

Here are some pics for ypu to enjoy I will send more later.

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Dollhouse International

Anybody interested in coming to our club and for being member of ISG has free entrance and 10 percent of your bill, you need to contact me Albert Licht
    and I will give the card to enter.

You can either pm me or call me on my cel [Telephone Number deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited to remove personal telephone numbers in the text. Please do not post personal telephone numbers in the Forum. Instead, please invite other Forum Members to contact you for this information directly via the Forum's Private Messaging system. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Ratman1
    Don't even think of heading to Casa Blanca aka the Medelin Mansion without renting a room there. The dude greg the aussie can be a real a****. I have a buddy from Costa Rica that turned me and a bunch of my other Costa Rica buddies onto Medellin and the masion, I just got back to Medellin today and called my buddy phil to stop buy and see me, greg threw him out before he could even say Hi to me. WTF, I wouldn't be staying here at the masion or come to Colombia at all. I thought it would be to dangerous, I read here on ISG about how the mansion was robbed by armed gunman not too long ago, and was afraid to come. My buddy phil told me so many great things about Medellin and the mansion. You would think if you owned a hotel you would treat people that send all there friends to your hotel pretty well, not like some vagrant. One of my friends has stayed here at the mansion three time since phil told us we NEED to come to Medellin. The first time I stayed at the mansion boyd was here and he really went out of his way to show you around, or help you get anything you wanted to make you stay a pleasant one. Robert is cool as hell too, but greg not so much.

I like your report.

Aussie Greg
    If you can budget your self to at least stay there one night do so but stay at the castillo and hang with boyd he really knows his way around the casa scene(be sure to get a casa map from him), and other good party spots. If you can get buy on $50 a day not including you lodging you can have a great time one girl a day, three meals and a few beers, no problem. The mansion girls want 70 bucks a session there are some hotties here but be sure to get a reference from one of the other guys that have already been with her so you don't spend big money on some a lame lay as a lot of them are.

Quote Originally Posted by Xxnegrito
    Thanks, bro. Well i can do my mongering elsewhere, but she's all i ever dreamed of. The other guys, that met her can attest to it she is beautiful, sweet and very loving.
    Tudo de bom amigo!!

I know where your coming from, but I´m guessing, no matter how fantastic this chica is to you, you`ll miss being able to have a little side fun at the Mayorista, unless of course you can do it on the sly, which won´t be easy there with all the drama queens about, hahaha.

As long as your happy, that´s cool baby!! I´m sure you know what you´re doing!!

Have fun, enjoy, and all the best to you guys!!

Quote Originally Posted by Baby Boy
    Stressing out from work and knowing the holiday weekend coming up was really the only time I have to take breaks from work, I rush to book a trip to get out of town. Being in metro NYC area, I had originally thought to just hit the DR for the convenience of it like I always do but the flashbacks of late trips to DR left a real bad after-taste. So I bound to seek some place new, since my preference is Latinas, I lurk around and researched, It seems like Colombia is one of the places where people are retreating to after their DR burnout. I decided to book a flight to Medellin.

Friday, the day before my trip, I learn that it was a Ley Seca weekend (Translation. No alcohol to be sold or serve for the duration, the bars and clubs will be closed). I thought to myself, I'll just have to bring the ingredients with me to make lemonade out of a lemon.

Saturday, the fly out to Medellin didn't start well. It was a race between father time and I. In hoping to hit the duty-free shop for a bottle or two of spirits before boarding wasn't happening. Now, the strategy change to expect the worst and hope for the best. Once landed, went through customs and exit the airport, met up with my driver and off we went to the mansion. Since this is my first trip, I didn't want to gamble and took the sure bet with the mansion. It took us about 45 minutes from the airport, check in, did a brief house tour, then head up to my room to freshen up from the flight for the night.

When I got back down stairs around 6, I gravitated towards the pool side, where all the excitement seems to be. Low and behold, the party has started. Music blaring, food being serve, booze being pour, fellow guests congregating and chicas coming and going. In an instant, I was invited to join the party. The night move alone, the drinks kept pouring, the party continue on. Being the newbie, I kept my reservation and gather intels for the better part of the night. I learn the mansion was the place to be tonight 'cause of Ley Seca, hence the quantity of chicas. From my observation, the quality of chicas seems to be on the upper tier of the scale. At this moment, all my doubt of coming to Medellin was laid to rest and I have found a new ATF destination. All the guests and hosts were friendly and approachable. With my limited Spanish, I manage to hook up with a chica by the end of the night. She was fun but could have definitely gone further distance if is wasn't for the language barrier. My first lesson and advice, Big YMMV if fluent in the language. This is no DR, you can only go so far with Spanglish.

On Sunday night, in hoping for a deju vu of Saturday night just wasn't happening. A few of the guests and I try to salvage the night by headed out on a recon mission, we search high and low through El Centro, Mayorista, and what not but nothing pop up on the radar. We did manage to land in a strip club call Luna Lunera, possibly the only one open for the night. It turns out to be dead quiet due to Sunday night with alcohol curfew law in effect. The Choice were slim picking but we did end up with a ST with couple of chicas. Damage was 160k.

When Monday came around, I met up with another guest and we decided to just grab a casa map and go sightseeing through out the city for the day. We started at Plaza Botero and found some action behind the Museo de Antioquia. We didn't partake and thought it was better to go on a casa run from the map we acquire earlier. We mange to go through a handful of casas and finally landed in New Life and took care of business. My suggestion is if you have to go for casa run, New Life is about the best you can get. More selections and better quality than others. A casa usually yields more bang for your bucks unless you're comfortable with the SW in a run down motel room. Monday night was just a bunch of fellows and I going on a strip clubs hopping. We started in El Centro low end clubs and end up at San Diego for a drink and call it a night.

Tuesday, I decided I want to take in some culture of the city. I had the mansion concierge set me up with an English speaking tour guide. His name is Jimy, very knowledgeable of the city and an all around nice guy. Given a choice, I would've prefer a chica tour guide if it wasn't for my lack of Spanish. When the night roll in and my last night in town, I wanted to do something different and more extravagance, I want to go to Mangos or Doll House but after all, it's only Tuesday and they're closed, so off to Fase Dos I go. Long story Short, the place is over hyped, the minute I got there, the price gouging started from the door on. If I didn't know better, I would've thought I'm back in NYC. With the dancer being aggressive with their dollar parade line ups and coping attitude 'cause you didn't tip them 2K. The quality was by no mean above average. I finish my Pilsen and jet out of there and decide to shoot over to Luna Lunera to see if the night can be save. For a Tuesday night, it was a decent crowd, I hung around for a while and negotiated a ST for 100k

The return home flight was like coming off a high. I was depressed and knew Medellin has stole a piece of my heart and kept it there. Luckily, when I arrive in NYC, I wasn't too far from Jackson Heights. I made it my first stop and got me some Colombian to quench my desire to return to Medellin.

Final Thoughts,

Had I known it was "Ley Seca" before hand, I would've gone elsewhere and save Colombia for another time.

As for the language barrier, I'm currently studying hard with my Spanish as I sure will be returning to my new ATF destination, Medellin for some of my favorite Paisas in the very near future.

I recommend the mansion for your stay, they have the resource to fulfill your needs.
    Since I met many from NY there this past weekend, I am sure we met, but never exchanged ISG handles. MM was a good place to be given no alcohol sales and the talent was decent. Pool parties and BBQ are always a fun time when in-house. The talent was not as good as I have seen in the past, but still pretty good. But what do I know? I was wifed-up for my entire 7 days.......LOL Sounds like you might have shared the same patterns as my buddy from AZ, who was there on his first trip.

Glad to hear you had a good time. My spanish is limited and while it is not an essential ingrediant to a good time, it can only help improve one's experience. I guess that is why I am going to make even more of a commitment for my next trip.

Thanks, bro. Well i can do my mongering elsewhere, but she's all i ever dreamed of. The other guys, that met her can attest to it she is beautiful, sweet and very loving.

Quote Originally Posted by Ricker
    Oh boy, sounds like you made your first 'official' girlfriend in Colombia, and that she knows the chicas working at the Mayorista.

I'm guessing the drama has just begun for you, especially when you return and want to hang out with boys and partake at the Mayorista again.

Hey I wish you luck Xxx., you seem like a nice enough guy.

I've learned to keep those 2 worlds (gf's and pros) completely separate.

I'm not into that sort of jealousy and drama.

Take care.

Adventure Mongering

That's a great post Reefski!

Dollhouse Review

Quote Originally Posted by Aussie Greg
    Guy's, went to the Dollhouse on Friday night, got drunk and carnt remember anything! Not even driving home.

Guess I got to go again!

Aussie Greg
    Folks. Have been visiting MDE several times over the last six months and have yet to visit the Dollhouse. Have read thru the thread on the few reports that mentions it. Appreciate anyone who has visited and sampled the delights. And what they thought about it?

My Getaway (Memorial Day Weekend)

Stressing out from work and knowing the holiday weekend coming up was really the only time I have to take breaks from work, I rush to book a trip to get out of town. Being in metro NYC area, I had originally thought to just hit the DR for the convenience of it like I always do but the flashbacks of late trips to DR left a real bad after-taste. So I bound to seek some place new, since my preference is Latinas, I lurk around and researched, It seems like Colombia is one of the places where people are retreating to after their DR burnout. I decided to book a flight to Medellin.

Friday, the day before my trip, I learn that it was a Ley Seca weekend (Translation. No alcohol to be sold or serve for the duration, the bars and clubs will be closed). I thought to myself, I'll just have to bring the ingredients with me to make lemonade out of a lemon.

Saturday, the fly out to Medellin didn't start well. It was a race between father time and I. In hoping to hit the duty-free shop for a bottle or two of spirits before boarding wasn't happening. Now, the strategy change to expect the worst and hope for the best. Once landed, went through customs and exit the airport, met up with my driver and off we went to the mansion. Since this is my first trip, I didn't want to gamble and took the sure bet with the mansion. It took us about 45 minutes from the airport, check in, did a brief house tour, then head up to my room to freshen up from the flight for the night.

When I got back down stairs around 6, I gravitated towards the pool side, where all the excitement seems to be. Low and behold, the party has started. Music blaring, food being serve, booze being pour, fellow guests congregating and chicas coming and going. In an instant, I was invited to join the party. The night move alone, the drinks kept pouring, the party continue on. Being the newbie, I kept my reservation and gather intels for the better part of the night. I learn the mansion was the place to be tonight 'cause of Ley Seca, hence the quantity of chicas. From my observation, the quality of chicas seems to be on the upper tier of the scale. At this moment, all my doubt of coming to Medellin was laid to rest and I have found a new ATF destination. All the guests and hosts were friendly and approachable. With my limited Spanish, I manage to hook up with a chica by the end of the night. She was fun but could have definitely gone further distance if is wasn't for the language barrier. My first lesson and advice, Big YMMV if fluent in the language. This is no DR, you can only go so far with Spanglish.

On Sunday night, in hoping for a deju vu of Saturday night just wasn't happening. A few of the guests and I try to salvage the night by headed out on a recon mission, we search high and low through El Centro, Mayorista, and what not but nothing pop up on the radar. We did manage to land in a strip club call Luna Lunera, possibly the only one open for the night. It turns out to be dead quiet due to Sunday night with alcohol curfew law in effect. The Choice were slim picking but we did end up with a ST with couple of chicas. Damage was 160k.

When Monday came around, I met up with another guest and we decided to just grab a casa map and go sightseeing through out the city for the day. We started at Plaza Botero and found some action behind the Museo de Antioquia. We didn't partake and thought it was better to go on a casa run from the map we acquire earlier. We mange to go through a handful of casas and finally landed in New Life and took care of business. My suggestion is if you have to go for casa run, New Life is about the best you can get. More selections and better quality than others. A casa usually yields more bang for your bucks unless you're comfortable with the SW in a run down motel room. Monday night was just a bunch of fellows and I going on a strip clubs hopping. We started in El Centro low end clubs and end up at San Diego for a drink and call it a night.

Tuesday, I decided I want to take in some culture of the city. I had the mansion concierge set me up with an English speaking tour guide. His name is Jimy, very knowledgeable of the city and an all around nice guy. Given a choice, I would've prefer a chica tour guide if it wasn't for my lack of Spanish. When the night roll in and my last night in town, I wanted to do something different and more extravagance, I want to go to Mangos or Doll House but after all, it's only Tuesday and they're closed, so off to Fase Dos I go. Long story Short, the place is over hyped, the minute I got there, the price gouging started from the door on. If I didn't know better, I would've thought I'm back in NYC. With the dancer being aggressive with their dollar parade line ups and coping attitude 'cause you didn't tip them 2K. The quality was by no mean above average. I finish my Pilsen and jet out of there and decide to shoot over to Luna Lunera to see if the night can be save. For a Tuesday night, it was a decent crowd, I hung around for a while and negotiated a ST for 100k

The return home flight was like coming off a high. I was depressed and knew Medellin has stole a piece of my heart and kept it there. Luckily, when I arrive in NYC, I wasn't too far from Jackson Heights. I made it my first stop and got me some Colombian to quench my desire to return to Medellin.

Final Thoughts,

Had I known it was "Ley Seca" before hand, I would've gone elsewhere and save Colombia for another time.

As for the language barrier, I'm currently studying hard with my Spanish as I sure will be returning to my new ATF destination, Medellin for some of my favorite Paisas in the very near future.

I recommend the mansion for your stay, they have the resource to fulfill your needs.

Quote Originally Posted by Xxnegrito
    They decided to make her feel bad, but we worked it out and now she is officially my girl friend.
    Oh boy, sounds like you made your first 'official' girlfriend in Colombia, and that she knows the chicas working at the Mayorista.

I'm guessing the drama has just begun for you, especially when you return and want to hang out with boys and partake at the Mayorista again.

Hey I wish you luck Xxx., you seem like a nice enough guy.

I've learned to keep those 2 worlds (gf's and pros) completely separate.

I'm not into that sort of jealousy and drama.

Take care.

You can use any atm to get cash. Regular atm fees apply and your bank will get you on your end for the atm usage as well. You can only withdraw 400, 000 peses at a time which is about 200 bucks give or take.

There are plenty of places to learn spanish in Medellin, you can get one on one lessons for 12 to 15 bucks an hour. The better your spanish the more fun you will have down here, the pros don't speak english but the educated higher class locals usually do.

There are some hostals and you can find cheap apt rentals here, be sure to check craigs list as I saw some nice apts from 350 to 400 dollars a month, you can probably stay in a hostel even cheaper, I know of a guy that just opened a hostal like 2 blocks from parque lleras which a really popular party spot.

On your budget you will be riding buses instead of taking taxis, the cab from the airport to parque lleras is about 30 dollars I don't think a bus runs the route but ask at the airport there may be bus service to Medllin.

Don't even think of heading to Casa Blanca aka the Medelin Mansion without renting a room there. The dude greg the aussie can be a real a****. I have a buddy from Costa Rica that turned me and a bunch of my other Costa Rica buddies onto Medellin and the masion, I just got back to Medellin today and called my buddy phil to stop buy and see me, greg threw him out before he could even say Hi to me. WTF, I wouldn't be staying here at the masion or come to Colombia at all. I thought it would be to dangerous, I read here on ISG about how the mansion was robbed by armed gunman not too long ago, and was afraid to come. My buddy phil told me so many great things about Medellin and the mansion. You would think if you owned a hotel you would treat people that send all there friends to your hotel pretty well, not like some vagrant. One of my friends has stayed here at the mansion three time since phil told us we NEED to come to Medellin. The first time I stayed at the mansion boyd was here and he really went out of his way to show you around, or help you get anything you wanted to make you stay a pleasant one. Robert is cool as hell too, but greg not so much. If you can budget your self to at least stay there one night do so but stay at the castillo and hang with boyd he really knows his way around the casa scene(be sure to get a casa map from him), and other good party spots. If you can get buy on $50 a day not including you lodging you can have a great time one girl a day, three meals and a few beers, no problem. The mansion girls want 70 bucks a session there are some hotties here but be sure to get a reference from one of the other guys that have already been with her so you don't spend big money on some a lame lay as a lot of them are. Be sure to check out la mayorista for some little hotties you can hook up with for 12 to 15 bucks, beers are only buck. You can get the all the different viagra etc here but its kind of pricey from what I hear, so I would bring your own. Have a great trip!

Quote Originally Posted by RobbyPump
    After almost a year of talking about it, I've only o weeks until I leave for Medellin.

I'm scheduled to be there for 6 weeks, studying Spanish and other tongues, and most everything is in order. I still have a few questions however, so I thought I'd lay them out there.

It appears that using your ATM card is the best way to keep in cash. Anyone happen to know the fine for withdrawing cash from ATMs around Medellin? Are there better banks to use? Banks I should avoid?

I have located a very nice apartment to spend my first three nights in. It is shared accomadations, but I am hoping to locate an apartment for myself. As I am a born again student, and traveling substantially on someone elses dime, my budget is limited. $1000 for a little less than 5 weeks. This seems a bit tight, but I know of some small hotels/hostels that can accomadate this price. Still, an apartment would be far preferable. Any ideas?

How much is a cab from the airport to Poblado?

Can I visit Casa Blanca even if I am not staying there? Not sure why I would want to frequent a place managed by an Aussie. Having grown up in New Zealand, I know how sneaky and underhanded they can be.... and rotten Rugby players too ( it's been 22 years and I still can't get that rivalry out of my system :). Still, it seems like a nice place to meet mongers and practice flirting in Spanish, even if the ladies there are above my pay grade.

Finally, I am not the youngster I once was, and have been known to use Levitra, or other similar, as a backup for later in the day when I may be on pop three. Should I bring my own, or can it be found in Medellin? If so, how much?

I will try and keep a bit of a blog going during my stay. I am visiting on a limited budget due to my school expenses (studying to be a Petroleum Engineer, no I am not resposible for the [CodeWord140] poor Engineering of BP ) and I need to conserve funds. Therefore, after I pay for my Spanish and my apartment, I only have about $45 - $50 a day to spend on entertaining. We'll see how it goes.

Thanks in advance for your advice.

RP

Ley seca

I went down for Memorial Day weekend, unaware of the ley seca, which does put a damper on things. I stayed at the Executive, which is very nice, but the owner has a somewhat sour disposition. The rooms however are awesome, but $110 a night is really more than one need spend in Medellin. I had plenty of g-frends, ley seca notwithstanding, so I had plenty of loving company. The first night, before my friend arrived, I stayed at the Nutibara downtown. It's right nice, it's for us spanish speakers. I look forward to spending many more nights downtown and using the maps and getting to know downtown really well. But this vacation it was not to be, as the 2nd night I moved to the Executive on account of my friend. I had a notable trip on the metro cable, up to the nature reserve area, I can recommend this trip to everyone. There's a lake, zip line, butterfly house, etc, much fun. Take a hat though, unless you've got plenty of hair, as it's at a high altitude and the sun is strong. I had a great time with my most significant other. The next day I took her whole family to Parque Norte, which is an amusement park with rides like bumper cars, etc. I didn't like the family thing, so that was not a great day, but me and my romance survived. It's also worth visiting, depending on how much of the kid survives in you. The Executive is near Parque Lleras, but me and my buddy were searching for an alternative to eating at the Lleras, which can be somewhat monotonous and expensive. I feel like Calle 10 offers many alternatives in restaurants, we found an awesome typical b'fast place, with an open old-style building, and there's many more. Long live Calle 10! I love all my g'friends, speaking spanish is wonderful to have fun and also get to know the girls. If I had it to over again I'd stay either downtown, at the Castillo, or perhaps at Tiger Paw on Carrera 36. I am looking forward to going back! The day after I got back I talked with a favorita over the computer, and she gave me a hard time about not calling her. So many women, not enough time! Can't wait to go back!

No worries

I got all worked out, you know how women are, they talk. And Diana and Jennifer were just jealous of my girl, they thought they had made an impression on me and when saw me with my girl that she was stealing the night they decided to make her feel bad, but we worked it out and now she is officially my girl friend.

Like our buddy the says in his email we should shoot to get together every year, so lets all stay in touch and lets plan it out. Peace out bro. It was nice to meet you.

Quote Originally Posted by Acqua
    Yup Yup. The worst part of every Colombia trip is always coming home.

Working on getting something set up so we can all access the files and everyone can add their files. As soon as I get everything together, will send info to all the offenders from what was an awesome night (other that the bit of unpleasantness near the end).

Good advice

Nothing beats, that feeling of enjoying sex with someone that cares about you, is more intimate and fulfilling, but as we are dogs, we love now and then to eat fromthe forbidden fruit and thats when we like to go to pros, just to have a great fuck, without the attachment or the commitment towards them. Sex is just sex. And sometimes thats all we want. I know Vics nonpro, she is a sweetheart, if he is inclining towards that is a good thing. Go for it Vic, or should I say, dad! Lol, our own private joke!

Quote Originally Posted by Hioctane
    I'm still going to do both. The thing is. You have to be straight with the non pros. It's not like American girls where you have to lie and cheat. I'm not saying you tell them that you're going to see a pro, but that you're not married and want to meet new people but that they are special. What I see is that Colombian girls HATE deceit. That is when they're jealous side comes out. So be straight with them and they'll use all their GFE power (better sessions) to make her become the ONE. Better sessions is what we want right? The thing with pros is. In the back of your minds you're thinking. Is she really into me? Or is she just interested in my wallet. That just puts a damper on things. Don't get me wrong. They're still great for the wham bam. But not to really to try to turn them into that non pro.

Just my dos centavos.

Posting Limitations