"Germany
Masion Close

Thread: Medellin Reports

+ Add Report
Page 682 of 4449 FirstFirst ... 182 582 632 672 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 692 732 782 1182 1682 ... LastLast
Results 10,216 to 10,230 of 66733
This forum thread is moderated by Admin

Great Question

Quote Originally Posted by Oterri  [View Original Post]
    Thank you very much for the excellent and simple reports. Really nice.

A question I have for you and centro rats is this. Is it worth spending close to 100 COP with street girls in cheap hotels as compared to spending the same amount or 110 cop in casas where you are somewhat assured of better service and class? Surroundings are quite "upscale" too so one does not feel anxious and can focus on "task" LOL.

So what do you guy (s) think?
    As a Centro rat I'm fully qualified to answer this as well LOL. In my experience the previous answers are OK, as in it's safer in the casas w guaranteed svc if you don't want any unpleasant surprises, etc. But, if I were to choose it'd be the street all day. The main reason is the variety, more choices and most importantly less restrictions. Freelancers are always better in general, of course only if you know how to vet them property and have experience on knowing how to negotiate. Also initially my main logic was that I always imagined the better looking ones in the casas are getting 10-50 dicks daily (not exaggerating), turning mechanical after the 5th hard fuck. But when you're posting in the street or if you go early you get lucky more often with new fine honeys who has fucked yet for that day. The upsell fees are always less or free at times in the street vs the casas / clubs.

Quote Originally Posted by Eloket  [View Original Post]
    Day 5:
    What do you use to schedule? I need some resources.

Thanks.

And yet another user from my recently deceased Ignore List bubbles up

Quote Originally Posted by MaddTraveler  [View Original Post]
    I don't care what anyone says but some of yall especially Mr E always got the smartest and best replies LOL. That ongoing and famous FB topic, sight!. I think we need a whole new section just for those. Anyhow, back to MDE in few weeks as the debauchery continues.
    I have to repeat myself with, and the point of your post is what? That one of these guys plagiarized the other? Because that's what you showed. Identical answers on two different posts from two different users. I am not willing to take the time to click on the "original post" links and figure out what is supposedly going on, I have better things to do with my time.

Geez, I am not sure this eliminating my Ignore List is going to work out for me like I thought. I had the idea of using it as a lesson for personal growth, but I don't seem to be able to control myself from wasting more time here. I guess that's my problem to solve.

Rampant profiling

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalker55  [View Original Post]
    It is really funny when the old guys "invite you" after talking for a little at the bar and then the drinks don't stop LOL.
    You are busted, jaja. Why does it have to be "old guys"? Don't you know it's a federal violation to discriminate on the basis of age, jajajajajaja. Except we are not in Pussy Prison, are we, so those rules do not apply.

Profiling, like generalizations are usually based on a majority truth, so I feel you and I may resemble that remark by age demographic, but not by drinking nor Social Security income.

I do however have to drug and damage my brain cells in order to be able to relate to 99.99% of the population, definitely and moreso including here, but that's perhaps a story for another day. As I have been on the record here more than once, intelligence is more a hindrance than a help in this game. The proof is in the pudding, just look at all the "successful" mongerers who surround us here.

I kid you, Johnny, because I know you get it.

Ostee Out and Keep On Keepin' On.

Not-so-random gratuitous foto: MarvelousMotelMaiden (knod to Villiany for the MMM moniker) returns for the third time. We are supposedly headed out to another overnight fabulous finca fiesta in Guatape, same organizers as before. Last time was one of the best parties I ever attended. I shared a room with 4 chicas but no sex. This time, have prearranged for two guaranteed chicas including MMM. Both have been test-fucked already, and the chica to chico ratio is much greater than one, compared to the sausage fest at the last fiesta.

However, at this moment, the organizers have grown strangely dark and quiet, so we shall see, am I getting ripped off or is this just another example of Colombian time relativity? No matter what happens, MMM is here for the duration, so there will be joy in Asti-ville tonight.

She is a rare beauty at which it is hard not to stare. I have never explained my system or "The List" to anyone so soon as her, meaning I am anticipating a spot for her. She is all in including knowing that my Numero Uno Novia Catgirl will always be Number One.

Her personality exudes sexiness and friendliness at the same time, a very rare combination. She asked for and got 200 mil COP upfront from me (told you she would show, jeje) to feed and care for her three kids while we are away this weekend. A very reasonable amount to request.

Snakeskin Adidas in foreground, noted. Got to meet her older sister, too, sitting in the chair next to her. MMM is definitely the winner.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20220730-WA0033.jpg‎  

Anyone going to Medellin soon that would do me a favor of taking a phone to a friend? I brought a phone back that my friend let me borrow and I need to send it back.

Thank you for pointing that out as it is often missed

Quote Originally Posted by FunLuvr  [View Original Post]
    Their procedures obviously keep changing. Many years ago, if I asked to buy one ticket, they would sell me a paper ticket. But if I bought more than one ticket, they would give me a card. Then they did away with paper tickets and always gave me a card. Later, there was a one time charge for the card, which I was allowed to keep. Try buying four tickets the next time you go to the window and see if they will give, or sell, you a card.
    "Things" change so often around here (I am in Medellin) that many times if your info if more than a few months old, it will need to be re-verified. And another poihnt I have posted on before, when you speak to government officials here, depends on who, where, what day of the week, and whether or not they kicked their dog that morning on the answer you will get.

I have literally sat across from two desks that were touching each other, talking to two government officials (about immigration) with each one telling me an opposite answer. They obviously could both see and hear each other, but no attempt was made to reconcile their answers. File that under, "Welcome to Colombia". Jajajajajaaa.

Is it worth spending close to 100 COP with street girls in cheap hotels as compared to spending the same amount or 110 cop in casas where you are somewhat assured of better service and class? Surroundings are quite "upscale" too so one does not feel anxious and can focus on "task" LOL.

For me the biggest advantage of casas / clubs is the ease of use and the safe environment. Very low hanging fruit with minimal risk (some girl might try to still brows through your wallet while you're in the shower so be vigilant). It helps if they know you're not here for a short time, so it might be wise to drop that in the conversation.

In the strip clubs you can also sit, chill and chat up a girl before deciding. The problem eventually is that the lineups in those places are relatively stable, so for novelty one needs to try other venues (and there might be some hurt feelings when you don't go with same girl as the last time). But there is plenty of establishments here so it will take you a long time to try them all.

As for the 'upscale' surroundings. Rooms in the cheaper centro stirp clubs are pretty bad. Casas usually have nicer rooms but don't expect too much. Love motel (not a short-time fuck motel) would be probably better choice for nicer rooms.

Well, let me give you my subjective ratings of rooms in centro stip clubs I've been (from best to worst):

Barra, Conejitas, Occidental, Nueva Avenida, Hilton.

And line-ups quality (*very* subjective): Barra, Nueva Avenida, Occidental, Conejitas, Hilton.

Change is good we often hear. In any case the civica fee is something in the neighborhood of 6,000 pesos. You can recharge it outside rush hour without waiting. The tranvia stations usually have shorter rush hour lines. In a pinch you can offer somebody cash to swipe you through but that can take a while because so many people charge their cards one fare at a time. To keep stress under control, I've learned to laugh at people who push past me to get to the turnstile only to discover they don't have enough on their civica to get in. I'm not a huge fan of the metro. I use it during rush hour because it's the only workaround for traffic jams. If you are small and / or elderly it's barely usable when it's crowded because people insist on crowding the doorways and they refuse to move when the doors open. My policy is a single "permiso" and a brief opportunity to give way. Then they get pushed aside. Interestingly enough, I find the minority of people who are 5'9" and taller more often move aside.

Their procedures obviously keep changing. Many years ago, if I asked to buy one ticket, they would sell me a paper ticket. But if I bought more than one ticket, they would give me a card. Then they did away with paper tickets and always gave me a card. Later, there was a one time charge for the card, which I was allowed to keep. Try buying four tickets the next time you go to the window and see if they will give, or sell, you a card.

When arriving at the ticket booth you simply ask to buy a Civica card, I think it costs like 6,000 COP. You then have them load it up with a set amount of Pesos from which you use until you need to re-charge the card. Very simple as the Metro makes money selling you the card, which used to be free but you could only obtain at a few Stations like San Antonio. And given the long lines at times for people to re-charge their card, or those looking for a single ride, it's best to load the card up. I actually have two Civica cards which I use, and I routinely re-load them with 50,000 COP each. Sometimes the ticket lines can be long.

Quote Originally Posted by AdamWl  [View Original Post]
    Good to see nice weather is back.

I did a lot of cruising around el Centro. After some shopping decided to finally give the ground zero some closer look, so I picked a random bar behind the Veracruz church and took a seat. Couple older locals inside. Ordered a beer (4 mil) and started to observe the scene. Nothing that caught my interest but after a while slim latte chica with very perky bouncing titties appears across the street. Me gusta. She stands with her not so attractive friend. Several vendors come by, I don't bite. An old run-down lady is selling some latches, I give her some coins.

As I finish the beer, one of the older guys that's also observing the scene already ordered another one for me. Wait what? Well 'no necessito, muchas gracias amigo', we clink the bottles and continue our activities. Oh no, the perky girl is on the move. Luckily she just goes in couple meters inside and seems to eat something. After a while she comes back out. OK finishing second beer and getting ready to move. I see the older guy flashing his eyes and starting to order me another one. Oh no you don't. I try to stop it but the they ignore my protestations and waitress opens it. Oh well, I thank him very much again, I say my goodbyes, bump the fist and go on my way with the beer. I do have a little buzz and not feeling like sessioning. I approach the perky chica. Hola como estas? Bien why tu? Muy bien. Whatsapp? I ask and handle her my phone. She puts the number in, I send my Hola, show it to her and move on. Don't really want to finish that beer so I give it to the homeless man browsing through trash bin near Botero Plaza.

I do some walking around and smoking and eventually decide to visit a strip club.

I observe the talent. After a while a cute-faced shortie comes by. Nice convo via translator. OK let's dance. We agree on 60 mil media hora. I ask for oral sin condon while at the table and she says si, no condon during the whole time, for a propina. Well, lady, you've had me at si.

Once the clothes come off though, it turns out she is a bit fat at the waist, nothing dramatic yet not great. Tits not very firm either. She gives quite good BBJ. I put a pillow under her hips and go in missionary while holding her at the ankles. Then quatro. Then she's on top. To my own surprise I can't come. I play with her pussy a bit. I stay hard so I go in again. Nope, there will be no pop here. I'm getting a bit of sweat on from all that pumping. Up until now I didn't have any trouble coming while bareback. Her attitude wasn't that great but she did soldier on. Well, I decide to call it shortly before the knock on the door. It wasn't bad just not. Hot. I could've asked her finish me off with a hand and I'the probably come but I didn't want to waste a good pop on that. Gave 20 mil propina and took some photos (first photo is her (quite dark in those rooms and my low-end burner doesn't help with quality).

I come back downstairs with blue balls.

Not too long after that a slim and young looking Vennie comes up to the stage. Great moves, great twerking. While she arrives for the tip I ask for her whatsapp. She's very happy to give it. I want to message her right then to leave my contact. Shit, the number is one digit short. Turning my neck to look for her. Nowhere to be found. Finally she comes out of the back, dressed surprisingly modestly, I flag her down, she's apologetic and corrects the error. I send my Hola, she responds after couple minutes.

I'm nursing my drink and wondering what to do next. I do want to get my rocks off today. Maybe I'll try to come back to that SW. While thinking, I receive a 'hola mi amor: on whatsapp from the Vennie. After a while she sends a kissing gif. She's sitting in the far end of the room across me and smiling. I like her attitude. I motion her to sit next to me. I like her vibe and body. We cuddle a bit. Let's go. 60 mil media hora.

She's hot and passionate in the room. Love her petite tight body. I undress her. Small hard titties. We take a shower. She finishes first, goes back to the room and puts on her panties. Then sticks her ass up to the mirror and does some poses. I come back, massage her pussy through the panties while she gives me a HJ looking at herself in a mirror. I pull down her panties to the knees and grind again her ass chicks and pussy. Condon goes on, and I try to enter. Boy she is tight. Slowly. Slowly. There we go. We get into the groove. She's very responsive, moaning and turning back to maintain eye contact. She starts massaging my balls while we're in a doggy. Then reaches with a finger behind my balls and massages a point there. It doesn't take much longer for me to pop. As I do, she reaches back and pulls me even deeper inside her. Wow. So I don't necessarily need a bareback, just a right girl. Definitely a repeat. (2nd and 3rd photo).
    Photos didn't attach in original post for some reason.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1b.jpg‎   2a.jpg‎   2b2.jpg‎  

You are a sick fuck

Quote Originally Posted by NeilGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Reminds me of a revenge trick I have used. When I go to a strip club with poor service I crack open a pop-top can of tuna fish and put it in the toilet tank. A few days later the whole bathroom will smell like rotten fish. For a real long time!! And no one ever checks the toilet tank! Hehe. Yes, it was me! LOL.
    I kinda like it, but you are a sick fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by Eloket  [View Original Post]
    Great help, thank you. I was at the ticket counter on both stations and asked to buy a card but the just sold me a ticket. I'll try again.

Sw v casas

Thank you very much for the excellent and simple reports. Really nice.

A question I have for you and centro rats is this. Is it worth spending close to 100 COP with street girls in cheap hotels as compared to spending the same amount or 110 cop in casas where you are somewhat assured of better service and class? Surroundings are quite "upscale" too so one does not feel anxious and can focus on "task" LOL.

With street girls it's always a gamble. You have to feel them out, see their mood, etc. If you find the right one you can get great deals like 30 k +7 k room and she'll be DFK GFE etc. But it's swing or miss.

With casa girls you're guaranteed to have a good session. Only had a handful of "bad" experiences at places like yakusa or casa paris, but the girls aren't machines so it's bound to happen.

It's really a "can't lose" situation in centro.

The only real time you can get fleeced at these prices are places online like fotoprepagos where you pay 110 k for a hh and the girl doesn't resemble photos, but you got there already so might as well hahaha.

Obviously places like parque lleras or gusto's it's a higher opportunity cost looking for a good performer at those prices.

Great report

Quote Originally Posted by AdamWl  [View Original Post]
    Good to see nice weather is back.

I do some walking around and smoking and eventually decide to visit a strip club.

I observe the talent. After a while a cute-faced shortie comes by. Nice convo via translator. OK let's dance. We agree on 60 mil media hora. I ask for oral sin condon while at the table and she says si, no condon during the whole time, for a propina. Well, lady, you've had me at si.

Once the clothes come off though, it turns out she is a bit fat at the waist, nothing dramatic yet not great. Tits not very firm either. She gives quite good BBJ. I put a pillow under her hips and go in missionary while holding her at the ankles. Then quatro. Then she's on top. To my own surprise I can't come. I play with her pussy a bit. I stay hard so I go in again. Nope, there will be no pop here. I'm getting a bit of sweat on from all that pumping. Up until now I didn't have any trouble coming while bareback. Her attitude wasn't that great but she did soldier on. Well, I decide to call it shortly before the knock on the door. It wasn't bad just not. Hot. I could've asked her finish me off with a hand and I'the probably come but I didn't want to waste a good pop on that. Gave 20 mil propina and took some photos (first photo is her (quite dark in those rooms and my low-end burner doesn't help with quality).

I come back downstairs with blue balls).
    It is really funny when the old guys "invite you" after talking for a little at the bar and then the drinks don't stop LOL.

You got to mention, what strip club is this where the girls are charging 60 k hh and only 20 k upcharge for bareback lmao?

Something like taberna hilton or one of those behind conjitas?

Couldn't agree with you more

Quote Originally Posted by Knowledge  [View Original Post]
    Many lotions contain petroleum based ingredients and fragrances that damage condoms (for those of us who use them) and disrupt healthy vaginal pH levels respectively. I am all about informed decision making.
    People should consider the source of their "Knowledge" and make their own informed decisions.

I forgot to mention one of the horrible side effects of using Lubriderm to facilitate entry in her poop chute, the skin on her ass gets nice and soft, jajajaja.

Posting Limitations